Toggle shoutbox Squawkbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Please don't post Youtube videos in the chat box. The forums software auto embeds them. 

@  ▲ndrusi : (29 September 2020 - 04:20 PM)

I want Dr. Smoov to RUN

@  Bass X0 : (29 September 2020 - 03:15 PM)

I want Dr. Smoov or the Jaboody Show guys to dub over WFC with voices and personalities more in line with the 80s cartoon. That means no more jerk Bumblebee.

@  Maximus Ambus : (29 September 2020 - 01:35 AM)

Ever notice Kath SOucie's Janine in the later episodes of Real Ghostbusters sounds like Tara Strong's Sari Sumdac?

@  Maximus Ambus : (28 September 2020 - 02:10 PM)

I wish they were more universal like Beast Wars, Animated or Prime and as professionally done,

@  Maximus Ambus : (28 September 2020 - 02:06 PM)

The Netflix shows are done for adults, the Generation toyline is for adults who grew up with G1.

@  Sabrblade : (28 September 2020 - 12:53 PM)

Who said it ever was?

@  -LittleAutob... : (28 September 2020 - 12:43 PM)

Whatever happened to WFC Earthrise being a kids show X'D

@  wonko the sane? : (28 September 2020 - 11:43 AM)

Cool, my last tablet couldn't run it, and I stopped caring by the time I got the new one. So thanks!

@  Otaku : (28 September 2020 - 11:27 AM)

There are crossover characters, but the amount and distribution... Marvel Vs Capcom this ain't.  If @wonko the sane? my bad!

@  Otaku : (28 September 2020 - 11:21 AM)

I've been playing for *checks account* 1002 days, 23 hours.  So, by 2021, it will have been three years.  I think it takes place in its own continuity, largely inspired by G1 but borrowing from other places.

@  Otaku : (28 September 2020 - 11:19 AM)

@wonko the sane? Can only speak for Earth Wars, but so few they're easy to forget.

@  wonko the sane? : (28 September 2020 - 07:39 AM)

Didn't they already do the across universes thing in that tablet game?

@  Demovere Xeno : (28 September 2020 - 05:30 AM)

Also, make the setting an amalgamation of different Transformers series, rather than based on a specific one. Bring in things like 'Sentinel Major' as the primo Autobot jerk, and sleek car mode Vehicons as the Decepticons' basic grunt.

@  Demovere Xeno : (28 September 2020 - 05:27 AM)

KT just needs to incorporate the vehicle modes into the combat system, like Platinum did for Devastation, so they're for more than just wheeling it across the battlefield. =P

@  Demovere Xeno : (28 September 2020 - 05:25 AM)

Transformers: Warriors of Cybertron! =D

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (28 September 2020 - 05:15 AM)

I want a Power Rangers Mosu. I would also take a Transformers Mosu. :D

@  TheMightyMol... : (28 September 2020 - 04:50 AM)

It even ended on a sequel hook.

@  Demovere Xeno : (28 September 2020 - 04:40 AM)

Man, I just want another Devastation game... =(

@  NotVeryKnightly : (28 September 2020 - 01:53 AM)

Aren't TFs way more varied than Joes, as far as they'd work in gameplay? Like, Omega Supreme is vastly different from Bumblebee.

@  unluckiness : (27 September 2020 - 10:16 PM)

Hell, ripoff Super Robot Wars withTFs

@  unluckiness : (27 September 2020 - 10:16 PM)

IDK they could make something like FF tactics or Fire Emblem ripoff with Robots and i'd buy it

@  Steevy Maximus : (27 September 2020 - 09:43 PM)

See, I feel GI Joe (with it's varied cast) is a better fit for a strategy game, where as Transformers feels more suited for a shooter.

@  Maruten : (27 September 2020 - 08:28 PM)

I might give them points for making a strategy game if it's actually a good strategy game.

@  wonko the sane? : (27 September 2020 - 07:48 PM)

I mean, points for making a strategy game instead of third person shooter, but: urrrrgggg. Cyberverse.

@  wonko the sane? : (27 September 2020 - 07:47 PM)

A transformers game for the switch? *checks* Urrrggg... cyberverse...

@  Steevy Maximus : (27 September 2020 - 06:28 PM)

October will be a big month for Hasbro fans: Zoids, GI Joe AND Transformers all have brand new console games. All on the Switch at that!

@  wonko the sane? : (27 September 2020 - 09:04 AM)

At least in animated he was more driven than just "loyal bootlick".

@  unluckiness : (27 September 2020 - 08:29 AM)

Oof, That's a huge downgrade

@  Maximus Ambus : (27 September 2020 - 02:35 AM)

After rewatching Animated Sound and Fury, in my head canon Titans Return Soundwave is that Soundwave.

@  wonko the sane? : (26 September 2020 - 04:09 PM)

On an unrelated note: I just got the BBTS email about kingdom pre-orders... and even the stuff I don't want I'm perfectly willing to get if it means I can have the rest of it.

@  wonko the sane? : (26 September 2020 - 04:08 PM)

It's digimon. So first one, then the other.

@  TheMightyMol... : (26 September 2020 - 12:53 PM)

50/50 odds, it's either a helicopter with limbs, or a scantily-clad human with heli blades on their back. If female, 90% odds on the second one.

@  NotVeryKnightly : (26 September 2020 - 12:39 PM)

I read that as "Helicoptermon" and wondered what kind of Digimon that was.

@  Bass X0 : (26 September 2020 - 12:35 PM)

Helicopter-mom, transform!

@  Maximus Ambus : (25 September 2020 - 11:58 PM)

Aw I scratched the hood of my 35th anniversary Bluestreak. Fortunately he's in robot mode a lot.

@  Sabrblade : (25 September 2020 - 07:24 PM)

No decoration could improve the wall more than Knockout himself

@  TheMightyMol... : (25 September 2020 - 05:04 PM)

The wall could use some decorating, though. Maybe a nice shelf or a portrait.

@  -LittleAutob... : (25 September 2020 - 04:32 PM)

I'm laughing so hard XDDD

@  ▲ndrusi : (25 September 2020 - 02:31 PM)

He doesn't even mind this time. You know what? It's comfortable here.

@  -LittleAutob... : (25 September 2020 - 02:23 PM)

AND THEN KNOCKOUT WAS IN THE WALL AGAIN XDDD

@  Bass X0 : (25 September 2020 - 01:11 PM)

is an annoying stage in Super Mario World.

@  wonko the sane? : (24 September 2020 - 02:15 PM)

Gnarly.

@  PlutoniumBoss : (24 September 2020 - 01:05 PM)

Beast Era, a blonde rat called Sunsqueaker.

@  TheMightyMol... : (24 September 2020 - 01:00 PM)

And then Knockout was in the wall again.

@  Sabrblade : (24 September 2020 - 12:53 PM)

Knockout: "Ooh, sorry, Lord Megatron. The correct word was... 'Decepticon'."

@  -LittleAutob... : (24 September 2020 - 11:15 AM)

Knockout: *while doing a crossword puzzle* Lord Megatron, whats a ten letter word for disappointment? | Megatron: ...... Starscream.

@  Maximus Ambus : (23 September 2020 - 01:20 PM)

@Bass X0 Shockwave did it.

@  TheMightyMol... : (23 September 2020 - 11:56 AM)

At least it's not Suntwerker.

@  wonko the sane? : (23 September 2020 - 11:19 AM)

I read that name as "suntweaker" the first time, and was terrified for a moment...

@  Bass X0 : (23 September 2020 - 03:41 AM)

Prowl did nothing wrong.

Photo
- - - - -

The 2020 allspark fitness thread!

389 replies to this topic

#61 wonko the sane?

wonko the sane?

Oh dear lord I am bored...

• Citizen
  • 43795 posts
  • Faction::Free Agent

Posted 03 February 2020 - 12:54 PM

Took a walk this morning between the loads of laundry, and one on saturday cause I needed to stretch my legs.

Miles: 108.09 + 6.2 = 114.29
Uppers: 3300
Lowers: 2035
Core: 1291

Per Nick Nemesis's Suggestion: I hate everything.

#62 Fero McPigletron

Fero McPigletron

Not a Maverick! Maybe.

• Citizen
  • 9404 posts
  • Faction::Maximal

Posted 03 February 2020 - 01:09 PM

Miles: 114.29
Uppers: 3300 + 200 = 3500
Lowers: 2035 + 100 = 2135
Core: 1291

I told my dealer that I won't be eating any of the candies he has until I get more fit. I mean, he has chocolates and jellies and cookies at his place for when we watch TV shows and and and I don't want them to expire and I have to eat them but now I won't. Not until I'm back to being more fit.

I did get the last four bars of not-Snickers though. It has nuts. That's protein. Prooootein. Still counts.

FWXOT0z.gif

TOY DRAMA THEATER!

1 minute of (minimal) lights, (steady) camera and...  ACTION FIGURES! (mostly Transformers) - Episode 031: Combiners and chest envy 

Episodes here

#63 MightyMegs

MightyMegs
  • Citizen
  • 4257 posts
  • Faction::Decepticon

Posted 03 February 2020 - 05:57 PM

Curls. 3 sets of 12

49485099421_a0885f65e5_b.jpggym by Wes, on Flickr

#64 Darth_Prime

Darth_Prime
  • Citizen
  • 7922 posts
  • Faction::Dinobot

Posted 03 February 2020 - 06:01 PM

Miles: 114.29 + 3.5 = 117.79
Uppers: 3500 + 270 = 3770
Lowers: 2135
Core: 1291 + 120 = 1411

93 - 3.5 = 89.5 / 100 miles left to do!

Day 3, legs are sore.  Why the f*$k did I sign up for a 100 mile challenge?  I get .04 extra miles every day by doing 3.5 instead of 3.4  So the last day Ill only have to do about 1.75 miles to complete the 100.  Did a run/walk/run method for today.  I keep saying Im just going to walk the miles, and I havent yet.  But today I really might just walk them.  My legs are feeling it.  

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_0532.PNG
  • IMG_0528.PNG

#65 The Predaking

The Predaking

Finally! A new Predaking is here!

• Administrator
  • 40588 posts
  • Faction::Predacon

Posted 03 February 2020 - 08:52 PM

So after a disastorous 2018 and 2019, I am doing Scaleback at work this year. I am trying to get healthier this year, so I am back to exercising more. 

Restoring an Old Arcade Machine!

http://www.allspark....ade-game/page-2

#66 MEDdMI

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baka

• Supporter
  • 15036 posts

Posted 04 February 2020 - 12:01 AM

End of January was pretty much a disaster, TMM had a big health scare. I'm currently recovering from a nasty cold/flu, then I'm going to try to get back into exercise, and see if I can get TMM to work on it too, depending on what the doctor says on the next checkup.

#67 Fero McPigletron

Fero McPigletron

Not a Maverick! Maybe.

• Citizen
  • 9404 posts

Posted 04 February 2020 - 01:16 PM

Curls! Not the cheesy type but still good, hehe

Miles: 117.79
Uppers: 3770 + 200 = 3970
Lowers: 2135 + 100 = 2235
Core: 1411

I think I lost another pound. But I'm not getting enough sleep, gosh darn it! Gotta put the phone away before bed.

Will only jog slowly at the fun run this Sunday.

FWXOT0z.gif

TOY DRAMA THEATER!

1 minute of (minimal) lights, (steady) camera and...  ACTION FIGURES! (mostly Transformers) - Episode 031: Combiners and chest envy 

Episodes here

#68 Darth_Prime

Darth_Prime
  • Citizen
  • 7922 posts

Posted 04 February 2020 - 01:57 PM

So after a disastorous 2018 and 2019, I am doing Scaleback at work this year. I am trying to get healthier this year, so I am back to exercising more. 

What is scaleback?

End of January was pretty much a disaster, TMM had a big health scare. I'm currently recovering from a nasty cold/flu, then I'm going to try to get back into exercise, and see if I can get TMM to work on it too, depending on what the doctor says on the next checkup.

You need advice, I think a few us kinda sorta know what we are talking about. lol. 

So this dude has a little Sam Jackson in him with yell talking, but its so you can hear his message.  In case you need some motivation, these used to get me going.  I haven't listened for awhile, Ive found my own self motivation. I know what my why is.  What is yours?

https://www.youtube....h?v=5XIGu3Kxg2I

What do you want this year?  I listened to this when it came out 7 years ago, end up getting the promotion I wanted that year.  This gave me a why and a want for that particular year. 

https://www.youtube....h?v=P5Qn-iK4rOM

And just because this is the video that got me turned onto Eric Thomas.  

https://www.youtube....h?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

#69 The Predaking

The Predaking

• Administrator
  • 40588 posts

Posted 04 February 2020 - 03:01 PM

Scaleback is a Program where teams of two people lose ten pounds each in ten weeks. It is an Alabama thing, and at the end they draw out for team prizes and individual prizes. I have done this three or four times in the past, but I haven't done it in several years.

We had a weekly weigh in today, and three weeks into it, I at a loss of 8 pounds. My goal is to lose another 12. I need to take some weight of of my frame so my joints don't wear out before I am even 40!

#70 wonko the sane?

wonko the sane?

• Citizen
  • 43795 posts

Posted 04 February 2020 - 03:44 PM

It's a gorgeous day today. Just above zero, sunny, next to no wind. Instead of taking a walk, I decided to try to clear the ice from the driveway. So I grabbed the shovel, and the pickaxe and got to work.

An hour later, I managed to get the worst, the most dangerous portions of it done and cleared away. I can't feel my hands, and my arms are like rubber bands. How humanity scratched a civilization from the earth like that astounds me.

For the record: Water, when mixed with pollutants and impurities, and allowed to be both compressed and frozen maintains a tensile strength similar to rock or concrete. I wasn't digging out my driveway, I was excavating.

#71 MEDdMI

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baka

• Supporter
  • 15036 posts

Posted 04 February 2020 - 07:38 PM

What is scaleback?

You need advice, I think a few us kinda sorta know what we are talking about. lol. 

So this dude has a little Sam Jackson in him with yell talking, but its so you can hear his message.  In case you need some motivation, these used to get me going.  I haven't listened for awhile, Ive found my own self motivation. I know what my why is.  What is yours?

https://www.youtube....h?v=5XIGu3Kxg2I

What do you want this year?  I listened to this when it came out 7 years ago, end up getting the promotion I wanted that year.  This gave me a why and a want for that particular year. 

https://www.youtube....h?v=P5Qn-iK4rOM

And just because this is the video that got me turned onto Eric Thomas.  

https://www.youtube....h?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Thanks for the advice, I'll check them out later but I don't do well w/ motivational stuff, tend to auto tune it out. "Get healthier/get more energy" is a general goal but I'm much more concerned about TMM's health than my own. He is not allowed to do any strenuous activity until we know he's in the clear.

#72 Darth_Prime

Darth_Prime
  • Citizen
  • 7922 posts

Posted 04 February 2020 - 10:07 PM

Scaleback is a Program where teams of two people lose ten pounds each in ten weeks. It is an Alabama thing, and at the end they draw out for team prizes and individual prizes. I have done this three or four times in the past, but I haven't done it in several years.

We had a weekly weigh in today, and three weeks into it, I at a loss of 8 pounds. My goal is to lose another 12. I need to take some weight of of my frame so my joints don't wear out before I am even 40!

Try an exercise bike!  Wonko has had great success.  Last I knew he was down a pants size or two.  But biking is a great way for, dont take this wrong I dont think I know what you look like, but for heavier people to some cardio in and burn calories without as much stress on knees and hips.  

Ill have to post yesterday and todays workout here in a few minutes.  Im ahead of my goal for now.  Trying to pocket a bit of distance in case there is a day Im not feeling it. 

#73 Darth_Prime

Darth_Prime
  • Citizen
  • 7922 posts

Posted 04 February 2020 - 11:08 PM

Miles: 117.79 +3.82 + 3.64 = 125.25
Uppers: 3970 + 125 = 4095
Lowers: 2235 + 150 = 2385
Core: 1411 + 100 + 180 = 1691

89.5 - 3.82 - 3.64 = 82.04

I dont think I have done this much running since high school.  Amazingly enough my legs are still feeling pretty good.  Cutting back a bit on leg specific exercises a bit.  I was SUPER hungry after today's workout, had a noodle bowl mixed with beef jerky.  Wanted an egg (protein) to go but the chow hall closed before I was done.  My metabolism seems through the roof right now, I am always hungry.  

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_0575.jpg

#74 The Predaking

The Predaking

• Administrator
  • 40588 posts

Posted 05 February 2020 - 11:12 AM

Try an exercise bike!  Wonko has had great success.  Last I knew he was down a pants size or two.  But biking is a great way for, dont take this wrong I dont think I know what you look like, but for heavier people to some cardio in and burn calories without as much stress on knees and hips.  

Ill have to post yesterday and todays workout here in a few minutes.  Im ahead of my goal for now.  Trying to pocket a bit of distance in case there is a day Im not feeling it. 

Yeah, I got one in my office at home.  I am trying to use it every other night.

#75 Darth_Prime

Darth_Prime
  • Citizen
  • 7922 posts

Posted 05 February 2020 - 11:38 AM

Not a pro, but its a tip: these are good, but will make you gassy.

Attached Thumbnails

• 42FD9ED0-3FF8-4ADF-B2D7-29EDC4BB39D8.jpeg

#76 wonko the sane?

wonko the sane?

• Citizen
  • 43795 posts

Posted 05 February 2020 - 11:52 AM

Not a pro, but its a tip: these are good, but will make you gassy.

In my case, it's not a fair statement. Water makes me gassy. :D

#77 Fero McPigletron

Fero McPigletron

Not a Maverick! Maybe.

• Citizen
  • 9404 posts

Posted 05 February 2020 - 12:01 PM

Miles: 125.25
Uppers: 4095 + 100 = 4195
Lowers: 2385 + 100 = 2485
Core: 1691

(Darth, what are these? From the miles?
89.5 - 3.82 - 3.64 = 82.04)

Ate some chips after gym but am resisting eating more! I lost a pound two days ago! I'm on a roll! Muhahaha! Hehe

FWXOT0z.gif

TOY DRAMA THEATER!

Episodes here

#78 Darth_Prime

Darth_Prime
  • Citizen
  • 7922 posts

Posted 05 February 2020 - 01:23 PM

Yeah.  Its my way of tracking how much I have left to go.  

#79 electricidad

electricidad
  • Citizen
  • 648 posts

Posted 05 February 2020 - 03:11 PM

Weight this morning: 214. Made some hilariously bad food choices over the weekend, negating all the running I did, also over the weekend.

Portion control. It's not my thing.

Eying a 5K/10K in May that I'm training for.

#80 wonko the sane?

wonko the sane?

• Citizen
  • 43795 posts

Posted 05 February 2020 - 03:30 PM

Weight this morning: 214. Made some hilariously bad food choices over the weekend, negating all the running I did, also over the weekend.

Portion control. It's not my thing.

Eying a 5K/10K in May that I'm training for.

portion control is an ongoing problem in north america. We, whom are blessed with abundance (for the moment.), want to consume the abundance. Try a portion size plate if you need a rough guide until you think you got a handle on it.

Also, there a number of food guides out there, if you HAVE to over eat (and we all do some times.) try to over eat stuff that's at least marginally better for you.

Good luck on your run! I know you can do it!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users