Toggle shoutbox Squawkbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Please don't post Youtube videos in the chat box. The forums software auto embeds them. 

@  Rufus : (25 January 2021 - 01:37 PM)

It's only murder if it comes from the Murder region of France, otherwise it's just suspiciously deceased.

@  TheMightyMol... : (24 January 2021 - 09:17 AM)

It's only murder if they find the body, otherwise it's just a missing persons case.

@  Telly : (24 January 2021 - 02:31 AM)

so light yagami is a BAD role model? but ive already got a death note...

@  PlutoniumBoss : (23 January 2021 - 11:43 PM)

Do you always model proper behavior after anime characters?

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (23 January 2021 - 06:34 PM)

Don't forget Yu-Gi-Oh and the Millennium items.

@  NotVeryKnightly : (23 January 2021 - 02:51 PM)

There was a five season anime with wearing relics as the premise.

@  PlutoniumBoss : (23 January 2021 - 01:16 PM)

You don't wear relics, you enshrine them.

@  wonko the sane? : (22 January 2021 - 06:23 PM)

Wrong holey... and probably the wrong way to dress too.

@  Rycochet : (22 January 2021 - 06:09 PM)

If your underwear is old and holy, it is considered a relic and should be protected with your life.

@  wonko the sane? : (22 January 2021 - 02:04 PM)

That's the argument we keep making: but I still need to wait till feb 8th minimum to replace my holey underwear.

@  TM2-Megatron : (22 January 2021 - 01:57 PM)

Personally I'm glad Ontario wasn't so misguided as to try to define what is or isn't "essential" for big box stores like Walmart to sell. If someone is stuck at home literally for weeks and unable to go out, who's to say a new TV or game console isn't essential (if only for one's sanity) if theirs breaks down?

@  TM2-Megatron : (22 January 2021 - 01:55 PM)

Although fortunately, Ontario's daily cases and positivity rate has been on a steady decline for the past week or so; if they can get the vaccinations back on track, there is some hope.

@  TM2-Megatron : (22 January 2021 - 01:53 PM)

And as far as Canada's lockdowns go, I'm guessing none of them will end until late March, or perhaps the beginning of April. What small businesses that might be left at that point will be allowed to open for their going out of business sales.

@  TM2-Megatron : (22 January 2021 - 01:52 PM)

Unfortunately the CEO of Target Canada made more money by running the company into the ground than he ever would have had he made it a success, so there was zero incentive to succeed.

@  TM2-Megatron : (22 January 2021 - 01:51 PM)

Target made some serious mistakes when they came into Canada. They focused on opening like 150+ stores within a 2 year timeframe and had no online infrastructure whatsoever; their website literally only contained legal blurbs and a store locator... lacking even the ability to see what they sold in stores, or if it was in stock and, if so, where. They should have started with 1/3 the number of stores with a full online experience including online shopping and inventory checking

@  wonko the sane? : (22 January 2021 - 12:35 PM)

See; quebec is under a new lockdown, have been since the 26th. It's supposed to end the 8th of february, but probably won't. Stores are only supposed to sell necessities (in deference to the stores which are closed.), but the quebec government made no effort define what counts as a "necessity", only punished them for getting it wrong. So I can buy all the candy I want, but not underwear, boots, winterwear, small appliances. Hell, my brother had to explain why he wanted a FUSE when he needed to fix his stove shortly before new years.

@  wonko the sane? : (22 January 2021 - 12:31 PM)

Targets don't exist in canada anymore. They lasted like 3 years before abandoning the market. But even if they WERE still here: they would be under the same poorly defined restrictions as walmart.

@  -LittleAutob... : (22 January 2021 - 12:10 PM)

Target's better-

@  wonko the sane? : (22 January 2021 - 07:51 AM)

HA! my walmarts can't even sell underwear. There's no clearances going on up here.

@  Steevy Maximus : (21 January 2021 - 11:31 PM)

Check your Walmarts: Post-Christmas clearances are going on and I snagged Need For Speed Hot Pursuit Remastered for Switch for only $5 (YMMV)

@  ZakuConvoy : (21 January 2021 - 03:15 PM)

*walks out on stage* Umm, I don't know how to tell everyone this, but Conway Twitty's been dead for nearly 30 years, now. So...*dances awkwardly as distraction*

@  tigerhawk : (21 January 2021 - 10:47 AM)

uh oh we need a distraction, ladies and gentlemen Conway Twitty.

@  wonko the sane? : (21 January 2021 - 10:20 AM)

*screaming internally*

@  -LittleAutob... : (21 January 2021 - 09:46 AM)

Everything is f i n e

@  TheMightyMol... : (21 January 2021 - 08:30 AM)

Everything's okay until it isn't. That's life.

@  wonko the sane? : (21 January 2021 - 08:12 AM)

Oh my god... I forgot entirely about yellowstone.

@  tigerhawk : (21 January 2021 - 03:32 AM)

Until the third civil war. Or yellowstone, whatever's good.

@  Nevermore : (20 January 2021 - 06:01 PM)

That's not true. An adult man is in control of the White House now.

@  repowers : (19 January 2021 - 03:18 PM)

Everything's out of control.

@  -LittleAutob... : (19 January 2021 - 09:51 AM)

*cough* w h a t?

@  Donocropolis : (19 January 2021 - 09:48 AM)

Cause your friends don't dance, and if they don't dance they ain't no friends of mine

@  TheMightyMol... : (19 January 2021 - 08:52 AM)

You could leave your friends behind.

@  PlutoniumBoss : (18 January 2021 - 09:43 PM)

You could if you really wanted to.

@  -LittleAutob... : (18 January 2021 - 01:35 PM)

Nadie puede decir algo diferente >:D

@  -LittleAutob... : (18 January 2021 - 01:35 PM)

......... all wounds heal through God. *walks off*

@  TheMightyMol... : (18 January 2021 - 01:01 PM)

Let me know when the WEAPONs wake up.

@  tigerhawk : (18 January 2021 - 05:18 AM)

Or is the wound the Earth healing.

@  unluckiness : (18 January 2021 - 03:32 AM)

Healing is just destroying the wound

@  PlutoniumBoss : (17 January 2021 - 06:08 PM)

But eventually destroys everything.

@  tigerhawk : (17 January 2021 - 05:03 PM)

Heals many wounds

@  PlutoniumBoss : (17 January 2021 - 02:03 PM)

Time.

@  wonko the sane? : (17 January 2021 - 07:53 AM)

I dunno, maybe. I'm not clairvoyant either...

@  Nevermore : (17 January 2021 - 04:30 AM)

Covid?

@  wonko the sane? : (16 January 2021 - 09:50 PM)

At this point, if I'm going to die then it won't be the wait what killed me. It didn't help any, mind you, but it's not what got me.

@  PlutoniumBoss : (16 January 2021 - 09:37 PM)

Technically we are all literally dying to play with our next figure.

@  wonko the sane? : (16 January 2021 - 05:36 PM)

I am figuratively dying to play with that cheetor.

@  wonko the sane? : (16 January 2021 - 04:39 PM)

Still waiting for my box from BBTS to arrive.

@  tigerhawk : (16 January 2021 - 04:29 PM)

Kingdoms is fantabulous and it's only the first wave.

@  tigerhawk : (12 January 2021 - 12:10 PM)

My Super Collection Megatron always had two left legs and I just discovered my Thrilling 30 Crosscut has two right hips.

@  Nevermore : (11 January 2021 - 07:56 PM)

Fortunately, it's only Netflix Hound, so not really much of a loss here.

Photo
- - - - -

[IC] Mey Hem: Submitted For Your Disapproval

Mey Hem play by post

442 replies to this topic

#381 The Doctor Who

The Doctor Who

Properly Cross

• Supporter
  • 18995 posts
  • Faction::Free Agent

Posted 20 November 2020 - 07:39 PM

Beathra couldn't help but let a little surprise slip through.

"None for certain." He said, then corrected himself, "That is, there was one, but alas he... he fell in with a group that were attempting to kidnap young magic users. They corrupted his mind and he eventually fell ill and died."

A pensive look crossed his face before he continued,

"It is possible the chieftain lead a group away, but where they may be now, I could not say for sure."

A small smile came to his face and he said, "It is gratifying to meet someone who knows of my homeland."

nzo8WYb.png

#382 GodSentinelOmega

GodSentinelOmega

High Seas Avenger!

• Staff
  • 15032 posts

Posted 21 November 2020 - 08:04 PM

Omega nodded.

”Perhaps, but i can hide in more than just darkness. My armour keeps my identity a secret and, even if neither of you will likely know who i am, even with the time you’ve spent within the OPD,’ he said with a nod to Judeen, “the man under the armour is not important.

As to what i wish to discuss...

Ms. Smith, know that you must have been surprised to see not just the Omega Knight, but a whole group of adventurers, appear on YPNRs proverbial doorstep. Rather than the singular mercenary who bartered his services in exhange for entrance. Your vouching for me and, by extension, my companions was a great kindness and i appreciate that. Thus, i am going to take a leap of faith and tell you why we are here. What evidence led us here, what we are searching for, as well as the threats i see here. Not from you, but from somewhere within this republica.

I know that this will be hard to accept or believe. However, i ask that you listen to everything i have to say.”

Looking to EB, he placed a reasuring hand on his shoulder in a silent apology for having no time to discuss or plan this. Taking a deep breath, Kage began.

Spoiler

”This all started several months back...”

Slowly, Kage laid (almost) all of it out. From the strange signal the became Moscareina, to the fire rescue of the child that had been manipulated into trying out a broken and potentially fatal spell. To the strange and seemingly random attacks on people by ‘brightly coloured’ assailants. From their encounter with the yellow cloaked man and his revelations, to their tangle with Rohdd and Tohdd, to the confrontation with Cupid Thunder, his tech, his elven servants, his superiority complex and the AI March Monday. The strange android malfunction at the Ret, Harus worries about being tailed. The underceiling, Vince and his thugs, their slave trading and who they had alledgedly been contracted by. 

He then decided to reveal the hard drive and how it tied back to Cupid Thunder, his less than noble behaviour, Correspondent 251 and Thunders previous assignment in Holiday Island. Then he explained how they had come upon the YPNR bunker, their altercation with the mercenary and their taking of the hover platform. Kage also added that the bunker had self-destructed once the final hover platform had departed.

Throughout his explanation, Kage had been careful to leave out specifics about Patch, EB, Iro and how each of them were connected to YPNR. He also left Friday out completely, as he feared the consequences of revealing her. Along with any mention of such details as Abby (the psychic Cabby), Arsenic Grey and any names of Tungstens family.

”...each of these seemingly disparate encounters have, regrettably, one consistent connecting element. YPNR. Or at least, an extreme faction from within your YPNR. It is clear that this faction hates magic, will do anything to subjugate or outright kill those who use it and are willing to go to any lengths to achieve their goals. On top of what i’ve said, here are a few more things that may further prove my case.”

Here, Kage first brought out the broken pieces of the keycard taken from the mercenary. The whole keycard from the yellow cloaked man, though he kept hold of that. Finally, he pulled out the strange ‘raygun’ they’d also taken from the yellow cloaked man.

”I would hope that your time as a journalist within the OPD will let you corroborate at least some of what i have said Ms. Smith.

Lastly. Have either of you ever visited Holiday Island? Do you know what it is?”

Crossing his fingers under his cape, Kage waited. And hoped.

Edited by GodSentinelOmega, 21 November 2020 - 10:08 PM.

fslookup.jpg

#383 Patch

Patch
  • Retired Staff
  • 36441 posts

Posted 22 November 2020 - 06:12 AM

Patch's lips curled into a snarl. "My greatest asset isn't my intelligence. It's my persistence. I am an avatar of vengeance, the retribution born from the fire you sought to snuff out. My existence has one purpose, and no matter how many hurdles you throw into my path, I will keep advancing. Go on and hide behind your cameras, your holograms, even your own people. I will still make my way to you, and you will pay for what you've done."

#384 Fnu Aw

Fnu Aw

Blanket Burrito

• Administrator
  • 41707 posts

Posted 22 November 2020 - 02:42 PM

All in one motion with just the one arm, Night Cap felt the grip on his throat shift to the scruff of his neck. But the woman didn't let him go. "Putting you down would be foolish. No telling the harm you'd cause. Though that might shift based on negotiation. There are three things on my mind. The first is removing you from this world, of course. Second, figure out how to make it binding. It does no good to have poorly worded bets and wagers. Wouldn't want to lose your shirt or your life after all. And third, a bit of entertainment. Today I got out and about to stretch my legs for the first time in along time and the day hasn't lived up to its potential."

Just then, Dee rounded the corner to see a woman holding Night Cap. The tension from Cher had increased tenfold as, without turning to look at Dee, the woman said, "Hello Princess."

It's working. I've got her right where I want her.

"I could say similar things about my day. You know I don't usually get to talk when I'm out and about. Not many people in this world know my secret. Try not to tell everyone."

B5ofTKU.jpg

#385 Destron D-69

Destron D-69
  • Supporter
  • 63606 posts
  • Faction::Lesbian Ninja

Posted 24 November 2020 - 08:40 PM

Destron couldn't be sure, but Night cap's voice was a little horse   (    :)  )   and the fur about his neck was not sitting as it normally did... she had arrived to late to know for sure, but she could guess this woman's grip altered as she became aware of her approach.

"Are you well Night Cap?" Dee asked, hand not on her hilt, but her ring and middle fingers drew down the palm of her hand, over the glyph that would call her sword to it faster than even she could bring it to hand.

#386 MEDdMI

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baka

• Supporter
  • 15459 posts

Posted 24 November 2020 - 09:31 PM

EB tried to make himself useful while they talked, but having no use for his butler skills at the moment, he sat on the floor and leaned his back against the wall, trying to make himself as inconspicuous as possible.

Edited by MEDdMI, 24 November 2020 - 09:32 PM.

#387 Zamuel

Zamuel

Dream Valley Survivor

• Supporter
  • 18406 posts
  • Faction::Equestrian

Posted 25 November 2020 - 07:21 PM

Looking at Night Cap, the woman arched an eyebrow, "I guess it's safe to assume the Princess knows? Of course, it's not like you're going to be around too long for me spilling your secret to be a problem."

Patch heard the voice laugh before saying, "Without intelligence, your vengeance will be highly impotent. But for as entertaining as this, there are other things I have to attend to. Please feel free to entertain yourself so I have something to watch when I return."

Elizilah said, "I just wish I could do more than just know them. I wish I could help. And I guess more selfishly I'd like to do a bit more research. To try to find an answer to that unsolved mystery of our world--what caused the great catastrophe. In YPNR, the prevailing theory is that it was caused by magic."
Spoiler

#388 The Doctor Who

The Doctor Who

Properly Cross

• Supporter
  • 18995 posts

Posted 25 November 2020 - 11:05 PM

Beathra was quiet for a moment, running his fingers along the carving on his staff, the interlocking organic knots, flicking an occasional glance at Elizilah.  After, a more determined look came to his face.

"I... I might be able to help with that." He said quietly. "I was not wholly honest with you just now, as I did not know your intent in questioning me."

Drawing himself up to take a more commanding stature, he continued.

"You see, I am a bonding of human and spirit. I carry with me the memory of Fórsa Beatha itself, though only a fragment of it is available to me at any given time. While being no god, it was an ancient spirit and I believe its memory may even reach back before the breaking of this Earth. I cannot see it for myself, but it may be possible to... search out that information."

"If your desire is, as you say, to know more, then I would be glad to assist."

nzo8WYb.png

#389 Fnu Aw

Fnu Aw

Blanket Burrito

• Administrator
  • 41707 posts

Posted 25 November 2020 - 11:50 PM

Night Cap answers the woman.

"Yeah the Princess already knows, so no worries. You'd be surprised how many princesses I have on my side, actually. But as much as I'd love to chat, you've made your point and I'm quite ready to get gone now so you can get back to keeping this area off limits to pawnies. We don't need to kick up a fuss here."

Night Cap turns to Dee.

"I'll be fine. I just need you to come get me. It seems this area is off limits but apparently I wasn't going to be allowed to leave until you come pick me up. I guess these are the rules in this establishment."

B5ofTKU.jpg

#390 Zamuel

Zamuel

Dream Valley Survivor

• Supporter
  • 18406 posts

Posted 26 November 2020 - 03:01 PM

The woman frowned and said to Night Cap, "You seem to to either not understand or are being deliberately obtuse. You're saying 'this area' like the spot where this tree is. The problem is that you exist in this world at all. The princess picking you up will do nothing to help that unless she has an artifact I don't know of. And by your own words, I doubt that."

Upon hearing Beathra's response, Elizilah's face lit up. "You can do that? There's so much could be done with that information, ranging from preventing it from happening again to changing people's minds on things. Yes. Yes, I'd like to know more."

Judeen listened intently to everything Kage said looking various levels of shocked, uncomfortable, and confused throughout. Upon the final question, she replied, "No. I've never been to or even heard of Holiday Island. All of what you say sounds extreme. While while many are scared of magic, kidnapping children is unthinkable. And to implicate Correspondent 251 or Monday is something I just can't believe. In fact, though I haven't interacted with Monday much, seeing the Friday February program show up in the OPD certainly made me feel more at home." She sighed and then said, "The problem is that while I don't believe you, I don't feel you're trying to lie to me."
Spoiler

#391 GodSentinelOmega

GodSentinelOmega

High Seas Avenger!

• Staff
  • 15032 posts

Posted 26 November 2020 - 06:38 PM

Nodding again, as he had expected her skepticism and denial. Although neither were as extreme as he had worried they might be. Rubbing the chin of his faceplate, Omega sighed.

“Having now seen YPNR itself and how things are up here, i can completely understand your disbelief. However, your knowledge of March Monday and Correspondent 251 only help to, sadly, solidify more things for me. It proves that there is, somehow, a hidden element within this republica. I...hmm... how to provide you with something... tangible. Something factual to show that, while it seems both impossible and improbable, the fundamental interconnectedness...”

Trailing off, Kage felt uncertainty build as he realised what he could do. Or what he could ask to be done.

I don’t want to though.
What other options do you have?
I... I don’t want to risk Friday. All i have is my transmitter to connect her. What happens if something happens...
Judeen at least knows OF Friday, it might not...
But what of Stobert?
If you’ve trusted Judeen so far, then you must trust that she knows her husband.

Squaring his shoulders, Kage looked at Judeen and Stobert.

“I... have a way—two ways—to show you some further proof... Since you know of Friday February...”

Getting up, he moved over to EB. Lowering his voice, Kage said.

“EB, i need to ask you to tell Judeen and Stobert everything you can about Holiday Island from your perspective. What they did, how they treated you... And who you are as the Easter Bunny. Please?”

I’m also going to ask for your help too Friday,” he said to the air. Turning back to their guest, Kage spoke louder again.

“Friday, can you show Judeen and Stobert a record of the correspondence we found between 251 and Cupid Thunder? Can you show them an image or recording of March Monday, as we saw her?”

Edited by GodSentinelOmega, 27 November 2020 - 01:24 PM.

fslookup.jpg

#392 MEDdMI

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baka

• Supporter
  • 15459 posts

Posted 26 November 2020 - 11:47 PM

EB let out a small defeated sigh.
“Allright, if you think it’ll help…” He didn’t get off the floor and drew his feet in, sitting almost -but not quite- cross-legged. He didn’t really want to, but trusted Omega’s judgment.

“I’ll try to keep it brief. Holiday Island was an amusement park based off the Holiday legends. I was created there as an Easter Bunny. Those of us who weren’t fully human were treated like animals at a zoo, expected to obey and entertain the people. In the end, when the Island stopped being profitable… the project was abandoned, including its creatures.” He had to pause here for a moment, unable to keep the emotion out of his voice anymore.

“Prob’ly sounds like a load of bull, but if you don’t believe me, well- the proof’s right here.” He held up his right hand and focused on it. Soon lavender fur sprouted and claws partially formed. He didn’t let it go too far before he shook it off.

“I dunno. This place kinda reminds me of the Island. It seems all rainbows and puppies on the surface but it’s really just pretend.”

#393 The Doctor Who

The Doctor Who

Properly Cross

• Supporter
  • 18995 posts

Posted 01 December 2020 - 12:54 AM

Beathra smiled and nodded, but held up a cautioning hand.

"I would be glad to," He said, "But I must caution you that I cannot promise what, if anything, I might recover. My situation is... complicated and even I do not fully understand it. The answer may be detailed or vague or possibly from a perspective that does not mesh with mortal understanding. But it's certainly worth trying."

Taking a few steps away, Beathra closed his eyes and held his staff close with both hands. He seemed to whisper to it and while his words were mostly inaudible, a few could be caught "Ó Beatha, a spiorad na gcrann [...] conas a bhris an talamh [...] tabhair eolas dom"

He then went silent, awaiting the response.

Spoiler

Edited by The Doctor Who, 01 December 2020 - 12:55 AM.

nzo8WYb.png

#394 Zamuel

Zamuel

Dream Valley Survivor

• Supporter
  • 18406 posts

Posted 02 December 2020 - 05:40 PM

As Beathra looked inward, he got a response. However, it wasn't words but rather...an emotion. Deep within but very far away he felt a heavy and lingering sorrow.

Judeen initially asked, "What's wrong with rainbows and puppies?" but before she could say more, Friday appeared. "Hello. Is this..." Friday stopped for a moment. "I was going to show you Monday but if you already know her then that might not be needed. If it's okay, I'd like to ask you how your day has been." Stobert started with, "Mostly good. My wife's back of course. There is one thing...probably small and no big deal. A few of my friends haven't come back from shift yet. I was hoping to chat during the Math Off. They might have had extra work in sanitation but it's weird that nothing's been said. The Correspondents usually keep janitors pretty updated." Judeen followed up with, "As you probably know, the group I was with was attacked by Adapters and we were saved by a mercenary. I was surprised that our group didn't include the person who initially trained me when we arrived. But my mind kept focusing on my friend, Harue. Our medical abilities an exceptional but I couldn't request she come along since many would be scared of her curse." At this, she hung her head and stood silently.
Spoiler

#395 Patch

Patch
  • Retired Staff
  • 36441 posts

Posted 02 December 2020 - 06:51 PM

"It seems they don't expect me to succeed," Patch muttered to herself after the voice went silent. "That makes it simple. The only thing I have to do... is exceed expectations." She made her way towards the exit above.

Edited by Patch, 03 December 2020 - 05:49 AM.

#396 GodSentinelOmega

GodSentinelOmega

High Seas Avenger!

• Staff
  • 15032 posts

Posted 05 December 2020 - 04:59 PM

Under the Cowl, Kage raised an eyebrow.

”i take that workers going beyond their shift without a reason is a rarity? Where were they working in sanitation exactly?”

Judeens comments intrigued him as well.

”The one who trained you as... an Apothecary? Do you mean they’re still on the ground, or they didn’t meet you here? That Jezejandra lady is your boss but not the one trained you, so who did train you and, i know this is trivial, but why do you still use the term Apothecary fir medical staff instead if Doctor or Nurse?”

Sitting down, Omega steepled his fingers.

”Hmm.... Correspondents and Janitors. Friday, can you show Judeen and Stobert a transcript of the communications we found between Correpondent 251 and Cupid Thunder please?” A thought struck Kage then. A name.

”Ms. Judeen. Do you know the name Susan, or Sue’Zhan by any chance?”

Edited by GodSentinelOmega, 05 December 2020 - 05:01 PM.

fslookup.jpg

#397 Zamuel

Zamuel

Dream Valley Survivor

• Supporter
  • 18406 posts

Posted 05 December 2020 - 09:16 PM

When Patch reached the door and open it, she didn't see the hallway she originally came in. Instead, she found what seemingly looked like a void. As she looked further it seemed like a different part of the same room.

Stobert said, "While sometimes people stay late, it's always accompanied by letting other janitors know. Just in case schedules need to shift. The sanitation area is over in the Alpha half of YPNR."

Judeen corrected, "Not the person who trained me as an apothecary but as a journalist and showed me around the OPD. She really played up the dangers but I found ways we could come together if given a chance. But as I said, didn't see her or her brother on the return trip. And I didn't exactly like her brother." As Judeen read the hologram of the transcript, she said, "Never heard of Cupid Thunder or ThunderLuv. I've briefly heard of 'Susan' not sure I remember where from. Though I guess that's where the ingredients for food comes from. As far as being an Apothecary, I know it's different than a traditional doctor but I never saw one of those until on the ground since healing injuries is computerized here. Working as an Apothecary is a job that combines a lot of tasks. The healing is more mental than physical. A bit of chemistry--something that made cooking on ground level so wonderful. Why do you ask? The only other person I've heard of commenting about 'Apothecary' as a term being old is the Chief Librarian."

Edited by Zamuel, 05 December 2020 - 09:22 PM.

Spoiler

#398 Destron D-69

Destron D-69
  • Supporter
  • 63606 posts
  • Faction::Lesbian Ninja

Posted 06 December 2020 - 03:42 AM

"Whether or not he belongs here is immaterial, He is here. - he did not choose to be, yet he has foregone seeking a means to return to his own home in order to help my friends and I during various quests... his valor is without question and his contributions to the causes of justice and truth have had a profound weight in all of our achievements." Dee closes some of the distance. 

Edited by Destron D-69, 06 December 2020 - 03:42 AM.

#399 Patch

Patch
  • Retired Staff
  • 36441 posts

Posted 06 December 2020 - 06:50 AM

"What...?" She paused.

So, this strange space wasn't done with her yet.

But, she had to press on. She passed through the void and into this new area.

#400 Zamuel

Zamuel

Dream Valley Survivor

• Supporter
  • 18406 posts

Posted 06 December 2020 - 12:05 PM

Entering through the door, it took a bit of focusing for Patch to reorient herself. Seeing the room essentially looped on itself, an exit didn't look obvious. Was she eternally stuck here?

Spoiler

The woman smiled and said to Dee, "That's nice and all, Princess, but his existence is still a threat. But...humor me. Just what is your quest?"
Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users