Toggle shoutbox Squawkbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Please don't post Youtube videos in the chat box. The forums software auto embeds them. 

@  ▲ndrusi : (09 July 2020 - 09:56 PM)

King Nine, however, will not return.

@  Bass X0 : (09 July 2020 - 05:05 PM)

Bass_X0 will return after these messages ^^^

@  TheMightyMol... : (09 July 2020 - 03:37 PM)

WHATAMIFIGHTINGFOOOOOOOOARRGH

@  -LittleAutob... : (09 July 2020 - 02:06 PM)

Okay?

@  Otaku : (09 July 2020 - 07:47 AM)

@TheMightyMollusk Ah, but the series itself has pronounced "Bass" both ways. ;)  Oh, 90s English Capcom video game voice acting...

@  Maximus Ambus : (09 July 2020 - 03:14 AM)

Looking at my Titan Returns collection I can see they realised they didn't have to paint the Titan Masters after wave one, lazy bums.

@  Maruten : (08 July 2020 - 09:13 PM)

No, I'm going with "fish".

@  TheMightyMol... : (08 July 2020 - 04:19 PM)

He stated that it's in reference to the Mega Man character, so it follows the series' tradition of music names.

@  Cybersnark : (08 July 2020 - 03:59 PM)

The real question is if it's "bass" as in music or "bass" as in the fish.

@  Otaku : (08 July 2020 - 01:27 PM)

Well, at least now I know how to pronounce @Bass X0 's screen name. ^^'  Rather, I think I'd just forgotten.  In my defense, it really does look like an emoticon or maybe just "decoration", which is what a lot of folks add to their screen names online.  Usually because someone has the name they really want. XD

@  ▲ndrusi : (08 July 2020 - 01:27 PM)

Extremely unimpressed with your idea that someone making a negative observation you don't like means they "got triggered."

@  NotVeryKnightly : (08 July 2020 - 11:16 AM)

You know somebody asked "And this would be in relation to... what exactly?"

@  Bass X0 : (08 July 2020 - 11:15 AM)

Its because someone got triggered over my random musings instead of just ignoring them. If I read one of your comments that is of no relevance or interest to me, I don't feel the need to say so.

@  -LittleAutob... : (08 July 2020 - 10:56 AM)

All this over someone's username lol

@  ▲ndrusi : (08 July 2020 - 08:34 AM)

Bazro.

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (08 July 2020 - 06:34 AM)

It could be Bass 10-0

@  Nevermore : (08 July 2020 - 06:11 AM)

How do you pronounce yourself? "Bass Ex-O" or "Bass Ex-Zero"?

@  Bass X0 : (08 July 2020 - 03:23 AM)

I did almost go with Vile Bass X0, because Vile is cool too.

@  PlutoniumBoss : (07 July 2020 - 08:34 PM)

Bossk Saw

@  ▲ndrusi : (07 July 2020 - 04:16 PM)

Bass XD

@  Bass X0 : (07 July 2020 - 03:43 PM)

And its not Bass XO, its Bass X0, as in Bass, X and Zero from the Mega Man series.

@  -LittleAutob... : (07 July 2020 - 02:33 PM)

@Trpodeca :( :(

@  -LittleAutob... : (07 July 2020 - 02:32 PM)

Thats what a gray rock is? Then I'm not one.

@  Trpodeca : (07 July 2020 - 02:12 PM)

Man I just learnt about what seemed like a really cool show, only to realize it was a dream and it dosen't really exist.

@  Bass X0 : (07 July 2020 - 01:02 PM)

Just something I read that I wanted to share. I heard "gray rock" mentioned in a video, so I looked it up and that was the definition.

@  TheMightyMol... : (07 July 2020 - 12:20 PM)

It's a fancy way of saying "Ignore annoying people".

@  NotVeryKnightly : (07 July 2020 - 12:15 PM)

Bass XO has a habit of pasting random drivel here as if doing so were profound.

@  wonko the sane? : (07 July 2020 - 11:30 AM)

And this would be in relation to... what exactly?

@  Bass X0 : (07 July 2020 - 11:25 AM)

"One strategy for dealing with a narcissist or sociopath is to act like a "gray rock," meaning that you become uninteresting and unresponsive. You don't feed their needs for drama or attention. You don't show emotion, say anything interesting, or disclose any personal information"

@  Nevermore : (06 July 2020 - 07:23 PM)

Oh wow. Studio Series Offroad Bumblebee is awesome. His articulation is amazing.

@  -LittleAutob... : (06 July 2020 - 11:18 AM)

Oof-

@  Maximus Ambus : (05 July 2020 - 01:10 AM)

I got Studio Series 39 Cogman yesterday and woke up to find he'd decapitated my titans returns figures.

@  wonko the sane? : (04 July 2020 - 10:19 PM)

If I had a sarcasm powered mouth.. ooohh waaaiiittt...

@  -LittleAutob... : (04 July 2020 - 05:01 PM)

Heh

@  Bass X0 : (04 July 2020 - 02:56 PM)

"If I had sarcasm-powered legs, I'd do a happy dance...!"

@  TheMightyMol... : (04 July 2020 - 02:39 PM)

The real clones were the friends we made along the way.

@  Maximus Ambus : (04 July 2020 - 01:47 PM)

So the Emperor in episodes 1 through 6 was a clone?

@  ▲ndrusi : (04 July 2020 - 10:47 AM)

(And the 0th anniversary of the last time I couldn't do math.)

@  ▲ndrusi : (04 July 2020 - 10:46 AM)

Today is the 24th anniversary of the day we fought off an alien invasion with the help of Will Smith.

@  Maximus Ambus : (04 July 2020 - 10:41 AM)

Oh the end of the Ottoman Empire of course.

@  -LittleAutob... : (04 July 2020 - 10:14 AM)

*ahem* 4th of July....

@  ▲ndrusi : (04 July 2020 - 08:14 AM)

Nothing of importance has happened before, and nothing of importance will happen again.

@  Maximus Ambus : (04 July 2020 - 08:12 AM)

Nothing of importance happened today.

@  Telly : (03 July 2020 - 09:54 PM)

i want a "i survived 'rona and all i got was this lousy t-shirt"

@  TheMightyMol... : (03 July 2020 - 03:42 PM)

Slogan for 2021: "I Lived, Bitch."

@  -LittleAutob... : (03 July 2020 - 03:23 PM)

They should make the next book in the Survivors series 'I SURVIVED CORONA VIRUS 2020'

@  -LittleAutob... : (03 July 2020 - 03:23 PM)

YEEEE I'M A SURVIVOR-

@  Nevermore : (03 July 2020 - 06:59 AM)

Probably gonna assemble Devastator after work.

@  Nevermore : (03 July 2020 - 06:58 AM)

Ooooh. Overload arrived. He's surprisingly fun.

@  Bass X0 : (02 July 2020 - 04:00 PM)

He's sweeter than the average bear.

Photo
- - - - -

[IC] Mey Hem: Submitted For Your Disapproval

Mey Hem play by post

275 replies to this topic

#21 Patch

Patch
  • Retired Staff
  • 35927 posts

Posted 25 November 2019 - 09:01 PM

Patch bristled. "Tch. I'm just trying to have a little fun."

Spoiler

#22 Zamuel

Zamuel

Dream Valley Survivor

• Supporter
  • 18294 posts
  • Faction::Equestrian

Posted 26 November 2019 - 07:32 PM

"Oh, don't worry. Fun will be had soon enough."

Patch began to seek out magic users but in her new form she found things far more difficult. However, without the ability to rest, she was able to search without the need for rest. A day passed almost fruitlessly until she sensed...something. It took her near the western edge of town where she saw a man and a woman arguing. Both were dressed in a way that truly indicated wealth as he had an impressive silk suit and top hat while she had a hoop dress bedecked in a sizable amount of jewelry. They continued arguing until she raised her hand as if to strike to strike him down, her jewelry beginning brightly glow. As he cowered before her, she slowly lowered her hand, the jewels lost their luster...and police lights lit up.

As the car pulled to a stop, two officers stepped out, both female. One had glasses and long auburn hair while the other was a brunette who wore her's in marcel waves. The one with glasses said, "We got calls about a domestic disturbance. What's going on here?" The other looked at something in her hand quietly as a nearby pickup truck stopped. After looking at whatever it was she was holding. the brunette called into her radio, "False alarm. Must've been a prank call." "How do you figure it's a prank call? We just got h..." Wordlessly the brunette dropped what she was holding. When it hit the ground, all the lights in a one block range shut off and it started to give off a high pitched pulse...

Spoiler

Spoiler

#23 Patch

Patch
  • Retired Staff
  • 35927 posts

Posted 26 November 2019 - 07:55 PM

"Well, well," Patch said in a low voice as she noticed the bickering couple from a vantage point across the street. Her eyes focused on the glowing jewelry. "What do we have here..."

She continued to observe as the police car pulled up. The situation seemed to be escalating quickly when...

Spoiler

#24 Zamuel

Zamuel

Dream Valley Survivor

• Supporter
  • 18294 posts

Posted 26 November 2019 - 08:29 PM

Patch shrugged off the noise as the brunette started walking toward the couple. The one in glasses looked confused and shouted, "This isn't following procedure! What are you...UNGH!" The brunette promptly shot her in the knees and said. "First aid kit's under the seat. Might want to put it to use." She turned back to the couple and said, "Come with me, ma'am. We can do this the easy way, the hard way...or the harder way. I'm not opposed to any of them."
Spoiler

#25 Patch

Patch
  • Retired Staff
  • 35927 posts

Posted 26 November 2019 - 09:01 PM

It wasn't hard to figure out what was unfolding before her. The ruthless tactics, the coldhearted demeanor... this was unmistakably a mage hunter at work. Her lips curled into a snarl.

When the woman turned around to face the couple, Patch began walking into the street. Underneath the hood of her cloak, she cast a glance at the pickup truck that had pulled up. 

Spoiler

#26 Zamuel

Zamuel

Dream Valley Survivor

• Supporter
  • 18294 posts

Posted 26 November 2019 - 11:10 PM

Patch saw motion inside the truck but couldn't see any detail. As she silenty snuck across the street, the man said, "Let's talk about this. We could provide you with plenty of money." "I don't think she wants our money, dear," the woman said. The brunette smiled, "How astute. I see who wears the pants in the relationship." "I'm wearing a dress. Now, I'm giving you ten seconds to get off our lawn before you regret it." The brunette didn't wait for a countdown as she quickly slung some sort of capsule at them that splashed and erupted in flames.
Spoiler

#27 Patch

Patch
  • Retired Staff
  • 35927 posts

Posted 27 November 2019 - 06:02 AM

Patch didn't like not knowing what was going on in truck. She had a feeling the occupants were not merely some innocent bystanders. But there was no more time for a cautious approach. The situation was quickly turning into chaos and the biggest threat needed to be neutralized immediately.

She launched herself at the hunter, intending to tackle her to the ground and pin her arms. 

Spoiler

Edited by Patch, 27 November 2019 - 06:02 AM.

#28 Zamuel

Zamuel

Dream Valley Survivor

• Supporter
  • 18294 posts

Posted 28 November 2019 - 11:46 PM

Out of the corner of her eye, Patch saw the couple drop and try to roll the fire out of their clothes while she tackled the brunette hard. It seemed she was clearly stronger but then she heard a sound. Distinctly familiar but not as loud, it sounded like the unholy love child of a musical triangle and nails scraping on a chalkboard--a raygun! A scorching feeling singed her back as a male voice said, "Two for the price of one? You seem to have picked the wrong time to go bump in the night my friend."

Spoiler

Spoiler

#29 Patch

Patch
  • Retired Staff
  • 35927 posts

Posted 29 November 2019 - 07:41 PM

So the pickup truck driver was another hunter. Nice to know that her hunch was on the mark.

Much as she hated the thought of giving the subdued hunter the chance to get back up, she needed to deal with the new threat as well. She turned around with a furious light in her eyes, lunging at the male hunter with a feral growl.

Spoiler

#30 Zamuel

Zamuel

Dream Valley Survivor

• Supporter
  • 18294 posts

Posted 30 November 2019 - 09:56 PM

As Patch turned to attack the male hunter, there were several things she noticed. His raygun was elongated like a rifle despite him carrying it one handed. He had a brunette pompadour and as she got to look at him, she could tell the two hunters were related, possibly even twins. Though he wore a trenchcoat, it was partially open and revealed a black & white diagonal striped shirt with iridescent polka dots that shimmered between pink and green. Finally, in his other hand there was something like a rocket launcher but he carried it underslung. It wasn't immediately apparent what the ammo was until he fired...a net--the most maniacal of mechanisms! As he fired, he moved to maintain distance. Moreover, the other rolled away when she shifted her attention.

Spoiler

Spoiler

#31 Patch

Patch
  • Retired Staff
  • 35927 posts

Posted 01 December 2019 - 06:31 AM

Being restrained only intensified her furious state, and she began to tear through the net with her claws.

Spoiler

Edited by Patch, 01 December 2019 - 06:32 AM.

#32 Zamuel

Zamuel

Dream Valley Survivor

• Supporter
  • 18294 posts

Posted 02 December 2019 - 05:57 PM

There was a struggle behind Patch but she couldn't tell what the details were as she focused on the man in front of her. As she felt another raygun blast, the man spoke in a smug yet suave voice and said, "Now now now, there's no need to make this harder on yourself. If you calmed down I could leave you conscious."

Spoiler

Spoiler

#33 Patch

Patch
  • Retired Staff
  • 35927 posts

Posted 02 December 2019 - 06:34 PM

She stopped struggling for a moment when the second raygun bolt hit her. But only for a moment.

"As if," she snarled in response to his comment, then tore through the remnants of the net to strike.

Spoiler

Edited by Patch, 02 December 2019 - 06:35 PM.

#34 Zamuel

Zamuel

Dream Valley Survivor

• Supporter
  • 18294 posts

Posted 03 December 2019 - 09:32 PM

"Ah, so you do talk. But if you won't listen to reason, you just might need to be made to listen." With that, he fired off another raygun blast. Patch thought she heard a voice whisper in the darkness but she was starting to black out...

Spoiler

Spoiler

#35 Patch

Patch
  • Retired Staff
  • 35927 posts

Posted 04 December 2019 - 05:43 AM

With the third raygun bolt, she stopped moving and dropped to the ground.

Spoiler

#36 Zamuel

Zamuel

Dream Valley Survivor

• Supporter
  • 18294 posts

Posted 10 December 2019 - 08:50 PM

As Patch slowly came to, she could immediately see she was in a different spot than when she went down. She was looking through glass as people in bright colored outfits were moving frantically to and fro as they dismantled equipment. She quickly began to pick up details as she looked around. She was in some sort of cylinder. There were several other cyliders that presumably held several adult spellcasters that were unconscious but didn't see the socialite from last night. She caught glimse of twins, now with full bodysuits matching the shirt she previously glimpsed peeking through the brother's coat, but they were in and out just as quick as she saw them. A woman in a dark blue robe and a white visor seemed to be directing things.

But more than anything, she felt it. In the center of the room was a metal, human sized capsule subtly but surely gave off incredible arcane power. The voice quietly whispered, "I believe you found something of interest. It might be worth it to seek that out."
Spoiler

#37 Patch

Patch
  • Retired Staff
  • 35927 posts

Posted 11 December 2019 - 07:13 PM

"Oh, well then, I suppose being dropped by that cretin with the bad hairdo was the right course of action after all," she muttered in a sarcastic tone.

Without moving, she inspected the scene. She watched the people who walked in and out, trying to get a sense of how many were moving about, and paid special attention to the one who seemed to be directing the others.

Spoiler

#38 Zamuel

Zamuel

Dream Valley Survivor

• Supporter
  • 18294 posts

Posted 11 December 2019 - 07:53 PM

Patch noticed that the number of people was lowering as time progressed with some of the more noticeable people not returning. The twins only showed up once. She also noticed that the one directing thing was being holographically projected. After a few more instructions, the hologram disappeared. Soon, it dwindled to five people working.
Spoiler

#39 Patch

Patch
  • Retired Staff
  • 35927 posts

Posted 12 December 2019 - 05:52 AM

"Must be getting close to quitting time..."

It was almost time to make a move. Putting her elbows against the sides of the cylinder, she began to exert physical force on the glass, trying to test how resilient the glass might be.

Spoiler

#40 Zamuel

Zamuel

Dream Valley Survivor

• Supporter
  • 18294 posts

Posted 13 December 2019 - 02:16 PM

It was a strong grade of glass but Patch felt it slowly cracking. However, she saw a timer being started on one of the screens...and it had a rather suspicious beeping sound...
Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users