Toggle shoutbox Squawkbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Please don't post Youtube videos in the chat box. The forums software auto embeds them. 

@  Verno : (11 July 2020 - 11:20 PM)

2021: :idea :rolleyes :p :D

@  -LittleAutob... : (11 July 2020 - 06:20 PM)

Perfection. :thumbsup

@  Patch : (11 July 2020 - 06:17 PM)

My plans:  :hmm  2020:  :)

@  -LittleAutob... : (11 July 2020 - 06:02 PM)

Our plans for 2020 were as amazing as Optimus Prime. But then 2020 came like Hot Rod.

@  -LittleAutob... : (11 July 2020 - 05:50 PM)

Indeed....

@  Bass X0 : (11 July 2020 - 05:40 PM)

"He who dies with the most toys wins."

@  Rycochet : (11 July 2020 - 01:11 PM)

Hey you, get moving, it's not too far, you're looking good so come as you are. Hey you, you never know what you'll see, when it's through that door with the 73.

@  Rycochet : (11 July 2020 - 01:10 PM)

Hey you, get ready, get on your feet. Get into gear and hit the street.

@  Maximus Ambus : (11 July 2020 - 12:46 PM)

I recall number 73 (old british show) discussing the Transformers movie and had the presenters trying to transform a few figures, one argued his deflated beach ball was a Transformer too.

@  PlutoniumBoss : (11 July 2020 - 08:03 AM)

And he's a big ball, but he's not the biggest ball of them all. (That'll be Pulse Unicron.)

@  Maximus Ambus : (11 July 2020 - 07:37 AM)

Trypticon so scared my Primus figure he turned into a ball.

@  ▲ndrusi : (09 July 2020 - 09:56 PM)

King Nine, however, will not return.

@  Bass X0 : (09 July 2020 - 05:05 PM)

Bass_X0 will return after these messages ^^^

@  TheMightyMol... : (09 July 2020 - 03:37 PM)

WHATAMIFIGHTINGFOOOOOOOOARRGH

@  -LittleAutob... : (09 July 2020 - 02:06 PM)

Okay?

@  Otaku : (09 July 2020 - 07:47 AM)

@TheMightyMollusk Ah, but the series itself has pronounced "Bass" both ways. ;)  Oh, 90s English Capcom video game voice acting...

@  Maximus Ambus : (09 July 2020 - 03:14 AM)

Looking at my Titan Returns collection I can see they realised they didn't have to paint the Titan Masters after wave one, lazy bums.

@  Maruten : (08 July 2020 - 09:13 PM)

No, I'm going with "fish".

@  TheMightyMol... : (08 July 2020 - 04:19 PM)

He stated that it's in reference to the Mega Man character, so it follows the series' tradition of music names.

@  Cybersnark : (08 July 2020 - 03:59 PM)

The real question is if it's "bass" as in music or "bass" as in the fish.

@  Otaku : (08 July 2020 - 01:27 PM)

Well, at least now I know how to pronounce @Bass X0 's screen name. ^^'  Rather, I think I'd just forgotten.  In my defense, it really does look like an emoticon or maybe just "decoration", which is what a lot of folks add to their screen names online.  Usually because someone has the name they really want. XD

@  ▲ndrusi : (08 July 2020 - 01:27 PM)

Extremely unimpressed with your idea that someone making a negative observation you don't like means they "got triggered."

@  NotVeryKnightly : (08 July 2020 - 11:16 AM)

You know somebody asked "And this would be in relation to... what exactly?"

@  Bass X0 : (08 July 2020 - 11:15 AM)

Its because someone got triggered over my random musings instead of just ignoring them. If I read one of your comments that is of no relevance or interest to me, I don't feel the need to say so.

@  -LittleAutob... : (08 July 2020 - 10:56 AM)

All this over someone's username lol

@  ▲ndrusi : (08 July 2020 - 08:34 AM)

Bazro.

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (08 July 2020 - 06:34 AM)

It could be Bass 10-0

@  Nevermore : (08 July 2020 - 06:11 AM)

How do you pronounce yourself? "Bass Ex-O" or "Bass Ex-Zero"?

@  Bass X0 : (08 July 2020 - 03:23 AM)

I did almost go with Vile Bass X0, because Vile is cool too.

@  PlutoniumBoss : (07 July 2020 - 08:34 PM)

Bossk Saw

@  ▲ndrusi : (07 July 2020 - 04:16 PM)

Bass XD

@  Bass X0 : (07 July 2020 - 03:43 PM)

And its not Bass XO, its Bass X0, as in Bass, X and Zero from the Mega Man series.

@  -LittleAutob... : (07 July 2020 - 02:33 PM)

@Trpodeca :( :(

@  -LittleAutob... : (07 July 2020 - 02:32 PM)

Thats what a gray rock is? Then I'm not one.

@  Trpodeca : (07 July 2020 - 02:12 PM)

Man I just learnt about what seemed like a really cool show, only to realize it was a dream and it dosen't really exist.

@  Bass X0 : (07 July 2020 - 01:02 PM)

Just something I read that I wanted to share. I heard "gray rock" mentioned in a video, so I looked it up and that was the definition.

@  TheMightyMol... : (07 July 2020 - 12:20 PM)

It's a fancy way of saying "Ignore annoying people".

@  NotVeryKnightly : (07 July 2020 - 12:15 PM)

Bass XO has a habit of pasting random drivel here as if doing so were profound.

@  wonko the sane? : (07 July 2020 - 11:30 AM)

And this would be in relation to... what exactly?

@  Bass X0 : (07 July 2020 - 11:25 AM)

"One strategy for dealing with a narcissist or sociopath is to act like a "gray rock," meaning that you become uninteresting and unresponsive. You don't feed their needs for drama or attention. You don't show emotion, say anything interesting, or disclose any personal information"

@  Nevermore : (06 July 2020 - 07:23 PM)

Oh wow. Studio Series Offroad Bumblebee is awesome. His articulation is amazing.

@  -LittleAutob... : (06 July 2020 - 11:18 AM)

Oof-

@  Maximus Ambus : (05 July 2020 - 01:10 AM)

I got Studio Series 39 Cogman yesterday and woke up to find he'd decapitated my titans returns figures.

@  wonko the sane? : (04 July 2020 - 10:19 PM)

If I had a sarcasm powered mouth.. ooohh waaaiiittt...

@  -LittleAutob... : (04 July 2020 - 05:01 PM)

Heh

@  Bass X0 : (04 July 2020 - 02:56 PM)

"If I had sarcasm-powered legs, I'd do a happy dance...!"

@  TheMightyMol... : (04 July 2020 - 02:39 PM)

The real clones were the friends we made along the way.

@  Maximus Ambus : (04 July 2020 - 01:47 PM)

So the Emperor in episodes 1 through 6 was a clone?

@  ▲ndrusi : (04 July 2020 - 10:47 AM)

(And the 0th anniversary of the last time I couldn't do math.)

@  ▲ndrusi : (04 July 2020 - 10:46 AM)

Today is the 24th anniversary of the day we fought off an alien invasion with the help of Will Smith.

Photo
- - - - -

[IC] Mey Hem: Submitted For Your Disapproval

Mey Hem play by post

275 replies to this topic

#261 MEDdMI

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baka

• Supporter
  • 14695 posts
  • Faction::Free Agent

Posted 17 May 2020 - 08:19 PM

EB treaded carefully near the walls, eyeing the platform with suspicion.
"Probably, but maybe we shouldn't all go on it at once."

#262 The Doctor Who

The Doctor Who

Properly Cross

• Supporter
  • 18695 posts

Posted 17 May 2020 - 09:03 PM

"It would be unwise for us to divide our forces." Beathra said, "Though I admit, without knowing where this device would take us, the idea of everyone going at once is concerning."

nzo8WYb.png

#263 Fnu Aw

Fnu Aw

*Vader breathing*

• Staff
  • 40656 posts

Posted 17 May 2020 - 10:54 PM

"Well I'm going. Who's with me... that can reach the controls?"

B5ofTKU.jpg

#264 Destron D-69

Destron D-69

Aligned Continuity Beauty

• Supporter
  • 63211 posts
  • Faction::Lesbian Ninja

Posted 18 May 2020 - 01:31 AM

"My sword is at your side Night Cap." Destron answers the noble steed's bravery in kind 

#265 Zamuel

Zamuel

Dream Valley Survivor

• Supporter
  • 18297 posts
  • Faction::Equestrian

Posted 18 May 2020 - 05:43 PM

Patch felt herself get grabbed again but then she felt the pain of a droid fist collide with her jaw. STOP. She had to figure out something before she was overwhelmed in the narrow space.

Kage knew that the hover platform would operate differently than a hoverboard like those that were stolen from Mattrick's shop. The latter would be maneuvered by body weight as if the user were surfing. The former usually had onboard controls that would either allow it to be "driven" or it would be automatically controlled. On the hover platform's screen, he saw it simply had a stylized image of a house
Spoiler

#266 GodSentinelOmega

GodSentinelOmega

Holy Electric Boogaloo Batman! I think

• Staff
  • 14449 posts

Posted 19 May 2020 - 03:28 AM

Pointing to the control panel, Snake said.

"It appears that this has an automated 'Return Home' feature. Tap that and it will, i assume, take us directly to where the YPNR group has gone. However, like Beathra said, we don't know what we'll be going into. If we're lucky, there may be no YPNR presence in wherever it is this hover platform lands. If not, we may end up landing in a fight.

As for splitting up. If there were another platform, then we may have been able to travel in two groups. With that not an option, if ww do go, all i can say is hold your weapons ready and stsy alert for anything.

Are you all ready to go?

Also, Friday, will you be able to stay with us?

fslookup.jpg

#267 MEDdMI

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baka

• Supporter
  • 14695 posts

Posted 19 May 2020 - 06:54 AM

EB sighed and scratched his head.
"Alright... Guess we ain't got much of a choice." He moved to the back of the platform and faced out.
"...Want me to hold you, Cappy?" It was partly to keep the pawny from being trampled, partly for his own sake.

#268 GodSentinelOmega

GodSentinelOmega

• Staff
  • 14449 posts

Posted 19 May 2020 - 01:14 PM

"True enough. I mean, we could try and explore this bunker further as is. However, this platform seems to be where the YPNR group has gone." A sudden thought striking him, Kage (and by extension, Snake) rubbed his chin. "Interesting question for you EB. I understand that you might not know this, but did any of the visitors to Holiday Island during your time know that you and however many others there were, were 9n fact shapeshifters? Did they know you were real people and not just advanced attractions?"

fslookup.jpg

#269 Zamuel

Zamuel

Dream Valley Survivor

• Supporter
  • 18297 posts

Posted 22 May 2020 - 01:30 PM

Friday said, "We're still in range of Oracle so I should be fine. Even if not, your communicator is on you so I can base my range on that."
Spoiler

#270 Patch

Patch
  • Retired Staff
  • 35945 posts

Posted 22 May 2020 - 04:01 PM

Being within melee range was not where she wanted to be, but the silver lining was that she'd made it into the throng of bodies where the guards and robots would be hesitant to fire any weapons. Still, if she didn't get away, they'd soon be able to overwhelm her through sheer numbers.

Spoiler

She attempted to force her way through the crowd, but the hard blow from the droid's fist struck her and knocked her off balance. The next thing she knew, she was on her hands and knees, feeling the throng of bodies around her pressing and holding her down.

If she lashed out with her full strength, she might still be able to escape. But it would almost certainly injure or even kill civilians around her. 

That shouldn't be an issue. A truly evil being would not be concerned with minor loss of innocent life.

"So, then... why... why has my strength failed me...?"

#271 Fnu Aw

Fnu Aw

*Vader breathing*

• Staff
  • 40656 posts

Posted 22 May 2020 - 04:41 PM

EB sighed and scratched his head.
"Alright... Guess we ain't got much of a choice." He moved to the back of the platform and faced out.
"...Want me to hold you, Cappy?" It was partly to keep the pawny from being trampled, partly for his own sake.

"Sure! I mean, we don't know how smooth this ride is going to be."

B5ofTKU.jpg

#272 MEDdMI

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baka

• Supporter
  • 14695 posts

Posted 25 May 2020 - 02:22 PM

EB picked up Night Cap and curled him in one arm like a cat, patting his head with the other.

"Well, there weren't many shapeshifters, we were a more recent creation. I don't think everyone who visited knew, we weren't supposed to shift in front of visitors without permission. I suppose some people who saw us might've thought it was an optical illusion or somethin'." EB looked up into the distance and frowned. "Sometimes we'd get protesters and stuff who seemed to know what was going on, but they got quieted real quick. Place was good at coverin' their own asses. In the end I guess people believed what they wanted to believe. And mostly they didn't wanna believe that the 'Finest Place on Earth' could do such things." He blinked and tilted his head at Omega. "Why do you ask?"

#273 GodSentinelOmega

GodSentinelOmega

• Staff
  • 14449 posts

Posted 25 May 2020 - 05:00 PM

'Snake' nodded as EB spoke, cogs turning in his mind as pieces of information clicked together.

"Several reasons. I"ve had my suspicions since Friday and Oracle cracked that YPNR hard drive that you and those like you that they introduced into Holiday Island may well have been a test group. A prototype group of shapeshifters built to prove the viability of whatever future plans they have for their gene splicing experiments. Your comments about shapeshifters being few in number, mostly unknown to the public, or quickly dismissed as optical trickery. Combining with the presence of 'quickly silenced' protesters, means that the vast majority if YPNRs populace likely have no idea of their rulers real plans or motives. The spies and observers we are following might be just as shocked to lesrn of you, as they are to learn that YPNR is behind the kidnapping of children, or their hatred of magic. Though admittedly, the latter is more a hope than a certainty.

However, the reason i bring it up is that we may be able to convince some of the YONR members here if their masters wrongdoing, by revealing you as their 'Easter Bunny' attraction. Would you be ok with that?"

fslookup.jpg

#274 MEDdMI

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baka

• Supporter
  • 14695 posts

Posted 25 May 2020 - 10:58 PM

EB's grip on Night Cap tightened without his realizing. He thought back to the fight with Cupid.

"... If that's true, Iro might've been one of their latest tests." HIs expression grew dark. "Use me as you see fit. They need to be stopped."

#275 GodSentinelOmega

GodSentinelOmega

• Staff
  • 14449 posts

Posted 26 May 2020 - 07:38 AM

"So long as you are ok with publicly showing your shapeshifter nature, the thats good. However, i will not use you simply because you're here. You're my friend, not my tool." Then he frowned as EBs comment about Iro reminded him of exactly 'what' Iro was. Speaking half to himself, Kage/Snake muttered. "A superior race of humans. Stronger, faster, more resilient. Able to survive and adapt. Do they want to evolve humanity, or manufacture a slave race." Kage/Snake look out a disgusted growl as implications and possibilities swirled in his head. 

"You're right, the need to be stopped. We will nit let them use anybody again. Not you, not Iro. Not magi of any kind.

Ok, i'm going to press that 'home' button and set this thing moving. Anything could happen in the next half hour."

Reaching down, the still invisible Omega Knight tapped 'Home'.

fslookup.jpg

#276 Zamuel

Zamuel

Dream Valley Survivor

• Supporter
  • 18297 posts

Posted 26 May 2020 - 08:14 PM

Patch's world began to go dark as she heard the voice of the hologram woman from earlier on the intercom announce, "Citizens! Usher along but know that you are safe. Safe from those who would seek to bring harm to that you have worked so hard for."

When Kage pressed the Home button, the hover platform silently whirred to life. The ceiling opened up letting the rain in from the continued storm. A female voice from the console, the same one from the captured hard drive, began to speak. "Everyone please enter the platform in an orderly fashion for final departure. Wouldn't want anyone left behind during the self destruct sequence." After a few seconds, the hover platform slowly lifted out of the building. After a few minutes of ascending height and moving northward, it began to rapidly speed up. Oracle soon chimed in with "Sir, you are rapidly leaving my contact range. While I may not be able to communicate with you, know that I will continue--" She was cut off and only the sound of the storm remained.

After a while, they soon saw something large amidst the clouds. As they approached it, they heard the console began to play a similar message as the on found on the hard drive. "Greetings and welcome. You have been selected to join Your Personal Nation of Republica. Thank you for all that you have done. The world is filled with all sorts of problematic uncertainties but we here shall provide the utmost in safety and comfort." The lightning flashed and there was a better view of the thing in the clouds. It was immense--far bigger than the whole town of Besseltrade. It seemed to have two fused ovoids giving it the appearance of figure eight or perhaps an infinity symbol. As they approached, the console proudly announced,

"Welcome home."

PLEASE INSERT DISC 2

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users