Toggle shoutbox Squawkbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Please don't post Youtube videos in the chat box. The forums software auto embeds them. 

@  Bass X0 : (16 July 2020 - 09:43 AM)

Circuit-breaker '84, this is Megatron's rubber duck. We've got ourselves a Rodimus Convoy. Do you copy? Over.

@  fourteenwings : (16 July 2020 - 07:06 AM)

I'm not going to sit here and bicker with you. I've made my point very clear and have nothing more to say on the issue.

@  ▲ndrusi : (16 July 2020 - 07:00 AM)

I can't do anything to prevent hurricanes either but it'd be absurd to suggest I therefore shouldn't talk about them.

@  fourteenwings : (16 July 2020 - 06:57 AM)

Basically neither you nor I even like South Park anyways so the best you can do is leave it alone rather than suggest it is corrupting hearts and minds.

@  ▲ndrusi : (16 July 2020 - 06:55 AM)

In that case I'm... not sure what the point is?

@  fourteenwings : (16 July 2020 - 06:53 AM)

Nobody should be taking their morals from South Park. You can't prevent people from doing it. It's an artistic work with fans. I don't think I'm off-track.

@  ▲ndrusi : (16 July 2020 - 06:51 AM)

As far as I can tell you just of course'd the thing you were poopooing...

@  fourteenwings : (16 July 2020 - 06:47 AM)

Also, this is starting to get a bit too serious for the shoutbox (though it already was)

@  fourteenwings : (16 July 2020 - 06:47 AM)

"It's that they're internalizing the overall attitude that the writers display through the show's writing." Of course, that's South Park's "artistic" style. It's what South Park's audience wants, and that's okay.

@  ▲ndrusi : (16 July 2020 - 06:47 AM)

You can probably finish the sentence "I got 50% of my sense of humor from" with the name of some fictional work.

@  fourteenwings : (16 July 2020 - 06:45 AM)

And it still wouldn't be S.W.A.T.'ss or Grey's Anatomy's or South Park's fault.

@  ▲ndrusi : (16 July 2020 - 06:45 AM)

The idea isn't that people are taking South Park's in-universe parody moral lessons seriously (though as Nevermore points out, you can't safely assume that isn't also happening). It's that they're internalizing the overall attitude that the writers display through the show's writing.

@  fourteenwings : (16 July 2020 - 06:45 AM)

"People say" those people are right, and you should listen to them. We can't protect people from themselves, but you can advise them well.

@  Nevermore : (16 July 2020 - 06:27 AM)

So many medical disasters because someone took what they saw on a hospital show at face value.

@  Nevermore : (16 July 2020 - 06:25 AM)

So many people who think police and court procedure works like it does in Hollywood, and act accordingly. Sometimes to their own disadvantage, sometimes just to the frustration of well-meaning authorities.

@  Nevermore : (16 July 2020 - 06:24 AM)

People say "you shouldn't take your morals from a TV show" all the time, but regardless of how these people want things to work doesn't mean other people aren't doing it anyways.

@  fourteenwings : (16 July 2020 - 06:01 AM)

And I mean, if you're looking for a 1950s conservative position on something, it's certainly that a TV show is rotting children's minds.

@  fourteenwings : (16 July 2020 - 06:00 AM)

Conservatives are not hiding under the bed waiting to ruin... uh... Family Guy of all things? And like, nobody should be taking their morals from South Park. Expecting such things is impractical.

@  Maximus Ambus : (16 July 2020 - 01:10 AM)

It was just the cartoon with those foul mouthed kids in the UK until that bubble burst after the movie. Reviewers joked the movies target audience would be unable to see it for the rating.

@  Paladin : (15 July 2020 - 05:14 PM)

see also: "South Park." the show that poisoned a generation by teaching them "it's stupid to feel for other people."

@  Rycochet : (15 July 2020 - 11:04 AM)

'Take that! People who care about things!'

@  Rycochet : (15 July 2020 - 11:02 AM)

With Brian, he stopped being the voice of reason and started to be the right wing notion of a liberal, someone who's lazy, pretentious, doesn't work at anything, is every bit as abusive as the rest of the cast and only wins arguments with strawmen.

@  Otaku : (15 July 2020 - 10:56 AM)

Of course, I stopped enjoying Family Guy around that time, so my bias is clear. XP

@  Otaku : (15 July 2020 - 10:54 AM)

Is it because they changed or we changed?  Stuff that was charming, or at least, funny at first can get really annoying the longer you know a person... and I find that can go for fictional characters as well.

@  ▲ndrusi : (15 July 2020 - 08:03 AM)

familyguyjar.png

@  Maximus Ambus : (15 July 2020 - 03:45 AM)

One example is Family Guy where around season 8 Brian is suddenly reviled by everyone and has acted way out of character since.

@  Maximus Ambus : (15 July 2020 - 03:44 AM)

My least favorite thing in fiction is when it changes hands so you get a author, writer or showrunner who hates a character or messes with a arc/layout.

@  Sabrblade : (14 July 2020 - 06:02 PM)

You'll shoot yer eye out, kid.

@  TheMightyMol... : (14 July 2020 - 04:36 PM)

I shot the sheriff.

@  ▲ndrusi : (14 July 2020 - 04:24 PM)

han wasn't even in the movie until later

@  ▲ndrusi : (14 July 2020 - 04:23 PM)

the stormtroopers shot first

@  Sabrblade : (14 July 2020 - 03:33 PM)

Maclunkey

@  Paladin : (14 July 2020 - 06:18 AM)

the correct answwer to "who shot first" will always be "Harrison Ford if he ever hears that hugging question again."

@  Maximus Ambus : (14 July 2020 - 12:25 AM)

Han shot first. Plain and simple.

@  -LittleAutob... : (13 July 2020 - 06:21 PM)

\(-_-)

@  Bass X0 : (13 July 2020 - 05:26 PM)

"Here's a little---whatever. A little thing. A disclosure. An insight. Revisionism---I've always been fascinated by it. By the idea of a writer going back and altering things. Make no mistake: an edit is a profoundly aggressive act. As Froid once said, we grieve for the murdered word. If you want to get the measure of an author, don't look at what they've left on the page.... look at what they've taken away." -- Rung (MTMTE #28)

@  Verno : (11 July 2020 - 11:20 PM)

2021: :idea :rolleyes :p :D

@  -LittleAutob... : (11 July 2020 - 06:20 PM)

Perfection. :thumbsup

@  Patch : (11 July 2020 - 06:17 PM)

My plans:  :hmm  2020:  :)

@  -LittleAutob... : (11 July 2020 - 06:02 PM)

Our plans for 2020 were as amazing as Optimus Prime. But then 2020 came like Hot Rod.

@  -LittleAutob... : (11 July 2020 - 05:50 PM)

Indeed....

@  Bass X0 : (11 July 2020 - 05:40 PM)

"He who dies with the most toys wins."

@  Rycochet : (11 July 2020 - 01:11 PM)

Hey you, get moving, it's not too far, you're looking good so come as you are. Hey you, you never know what you'll see, when it's through that door with the 73.

@  Rycochet : (11 July 2020 - 01:10 PM)

Hey you, get ready, get on your feet. Get into gear and hit the street.

@  Maximus Ambus : (11 July 2020 - 12:46 PM)

I recall number 73 (old british show) discussing the Transformers movie and had the presenters trying to transform a few figures, one argued his deflated beach ball was a Transformer too.

@  PlutoniumBoss : (11 July 2020 - 08:03 AM)

And he's a big ball, but he's not the biggest ball of them all. (That'll be Pulse Unicron.)

@  Maximus Ambus : (11 July 2020 - 07:37 AM)

Trypticon so scared my Primus figure he turned into a ball.

@  ▲ndrusi : (09 July 2020 - 09:56 PM)

King Nine, however, will not return.

@  Bass X0 : (09 July 2020 - 05:05 PM)

Bass_X0 will return after these messages ^^^

@  TheMightyMol... : (09 July 2020 - 03:37 PM)

WHATAMIFIGHTINGFOOOOOOOOARRGH

Photo
- - - - -

Emergency, Dekafox! Rawr On!

dekafox ask thread who knows rawr yes that is a dekaranger ref huh max limit on tag length

152 replies to this topic

#121 Dekafox

Dekafox

Foxy Dragon

• Citizen
  • 1857 posts

Posted 09 February 2020 - 02:23 AM

Playing with other color schemes...

MM3ovRy.jpg

Trying to get it to more closely resemble something like the only actual Ferasan ship seen so far:

Spoiler

This at least gets the engine lights and emitters into the right color, and looks fairly good.  A couple of the other shield visuals I tried either looked alright but were too far off, or got the hull color closer and the emitters looked off.

FuYcOHr.jpg

This one ends up with a hull that looks too silver, but does look decent overall too.

Edited by Dekafox, 09 February 2020 - 02:23 AM.

#122 Dekafox

Dekafox

Foxy Dragon

• Citizen
  • 1857 posts

Posted 16 March 2020 - 06:06 PM

So I was going to post something longer here about how I collected Mega Bloks dragons way back when(mostly the blue ones) and maybe drop a picture or two, but I got derailed by finding out my website host shut down 2 weeks ago and I missed at least a month of notice, if not two, and now I don't know if I'll be able to get a copy of my site back or not, as well as locating a new host.  While it's not a horrible loss, as I hadn't been keeping it updated regularly anyways, it had blog posts going back to 2013. Archive.org should have them up through 2018 at least, if nothing else.

That all said, I really don't feel like trying to locate what I was going to post as a prelude to this, so without any further rambling, behold the tiny deer god I picked the other day(and which Discord folks will have already seen):

uj6BIHj.jpg

2S3fBop.jpg

I'd been side-eyeing the Breakout Beasts for a while because they reminded me of the old Dragons line I mentioned, and when we were shopping at one of our regular grocery stores, I happened to find they had some of the "Crystal Creatures" subline. When I got home, I looked up what was in it, and found this miniature forest god was one of the possibilities.  From the Breakout Beasts I knew you could ID them by the code on the bottom of the egg, so I looked up this one and got it the next time I was out there.  (Of course, I also found the Crystal Creatures eggs were hiding some Breakout Beasts too, so I got a few of those as well.)  The slime was a bit of a pain in digging things out, but washed off easily enough.

The next series of Crystal Creatures has a silver or crystal dragon in it I plan to nab, IF any stores ever get those in so I can find the proper egg.  With current events, who knows when or if that'll happen.

So my collection isn't just dragons anymore, but this little guy was definitely worth it.  I think the next one I'm assembling will be too, but the wings were warped coming out fo the egg so I've got them between some books and waiting for them to flatten out some instead of having one curving the wrong way.  Almost thought it had pulled a Randy on me with the wings for a moment, until I compared the plumage and confirmed they were two different wings.

#123 Logicron

Logicron

I WAS SUPPOSE TO HAVE COSMIC POWER

• Citizen
  • 34954 posts
  • Faction::Free Agent

Posted 16 March 2020 - 06:19 PM

I didn't know these toys existed, did an american company import them from Japan? A deer with rose vines for antlers feels more like something from a japanese toyline.

#124 Dekafox

Dekafox

Foxy Dragon

• Citizen
  • 1857 posts

Posted 16 March 2020 - 06:42 PM

I know, right?  That's exactly what caught my attention on this one.  But nope, it's all Mega Bloks, or Mega Construx I think they rebranded to now, produced under Mattel.  You can see all the Crystal Creatures figures here and the Breakout Beasts here. Polarpearl is the one I'd like to track down once once Series 2 is out in the wild where I can check egg codes, though something about the Wilde one catches the eye too.  I've gotten the ones I wanted from Breakout Beasts series 2 - still debating on the hippogriff from series 3 and the phoenix from series 4.  Probably too late to find the series 1 werewolf outside of ebay though.

*edit* huh, I was curious since I didn't recall Mattel being involved in the old dragon lines so I looked it up.  Mega Bloks was bought out by Mattel around 2013-2014, which explains it, since the last line of dragons before they shuttered that theme was the Dragons Universe back around 2011

Edited by Dekafox, 16 March 2020 - 06:46 PM.

#125 MEDdMI

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baka

• Supporter
  • 14714 posts

Posted 16 March 2020 - 10:09 PM

I've been looking for the Crystal Creatures ever since you posted it on Discord, but have yet to see any store that has them. :(

#126 Copper Bezel

Copper Bezel

Thighs should be seductive.

• Supporter
  • 51531 posts
  • Faction::Equestrian

Posted 16 March 2020 - 10:14 PM

Oddly, I saw a bin of Breakout Beasts and I think Crystal Creatures in the tat corner of a knick-knack shop serving as the waiting room to a Cracker Barrel restaurant. Prices seemed a bit high though.

Edited by Copper Bezel, 16 March 2020 - 10:15 PM.

Shouldn't gravity be doing something?

Of course there's a figure of Rodimus as some kind of animal girl. Why would I be surprised by this?

#127 Dekafox

Dekafox

Foxy Dragon

• Citizen
  • 1857 posts

Posted 16 March 2020 - 11:34 PM

Yeah, I've heard they've been spotted at Cracker Barrels.  Other places I've heard of them being at:

Meijer(where I got mine)

Kroger

Barnes and Noble

Might also be worth checking Walgreens and the Dollar stores.  It doesn't show up in Target's systems per brickseek, and Walmart dumped theirs after Christmas I think.  UPC for the assortment is apparently 887961803716(going off Amazon) if that helps any.

Honestly, I'm surprised they aren't making a push to sell the new stuff(or at least weren't before the current mess).  I mean, they're in eggs, and Easter is coming up...

#128 MEDdMI

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baka

• Supporter
  • 14714 posts

Posted 17 March 2020 - 06:57 AM

Awesome, thank you. I have been looking mostly at Walmart and Target.

#129 TheMightyMollusk

TheMightyMollusk

Our defiance drives us straight to the edge

• Supporter
  • 47445 posts
  • Faction::Unicron's Spawn

Posted 17 March 2020 - 07:12 AM

Barnes & Noble's website is showing the Break Out Beasts in stock at our nearest store, but doesn't list Crystal Creatures.

#130 Dekafox

Dekafox

Foxy Dragon

• Citizen
  • 1857 posts

Posted 20 March 2020 - 12:47 PM

Breakout Beasts birb

20200319_232501.jpg

20200319_232549.jpg

20200319_232732.jpg

Only complaint is that the wings are warped because of how they were packed in the egg - and that they were warped in opposite directions. The older Plasma Dragons used soft wings but both curved in the same direction.  I don't have a hair dryer so I used hot water and some heavy books to try to flatten them, with limited success.  One is fairly flat now, apart from the tips, but the other still curves a lot more. No replacement parts either, so I can't just get new ones or do anything too dangerous to them to try to get them to flatten.

Other than the wolven-style tail, it really makes me think of an Azerothian griffon.  It's a great sculpt regardless of the failings of nylon plastic.

#131 Logicron

Logicron

I WAS SUPPOSE TO HAVE COSMIC POWER

• Citizen
  • 34954 posts

Posted 20 March 2020 - 12:57 PM

The proportions make me think more of BW Silverbolt, who also had massive forelegs and small rear legs in beast mode.

#132 Dekafox

Dekafox

Foxy Dragon

• Citizen
  • 1857 posts

Posted 03 April 2020 - 10:11 PM

So was sharing a cool scene with a co-worker who only really knows PR and is passingly familiar with that other ones exist.  That got me thinking of how to summarize the various Heisei Kamen Rider series (and Zero One) for someone with little familiarity.  does this all seem accurate for bite-size summaries?

Kuuga - Police drama with street-level superhero fighting a tribe of awakening monsters, sometimes on motorcycle

Agito - An amnesiac's history ties into a rash of "Impossible" murders under investigation by a special police unit with their own power armor

Ryuki - Japanese highlander with spandex and monsters from a mirror world

Faiz - Drama with the misunderstandings dialed to 11, involving fighting a secret conspiracy of intelligent zombies and using their own power armor against them.

Blade - Survival of the fittest between humans and a race of immortals, using belts and special cards that can seal immortals and utilize their power

Hibiki - Slice of life and transforming warrior monks fighting monsters with music and "pure sound"

Kabuto - Power armor is given via a paradox loop to fight an Invasion of doppelganger aliens, but doesn't know whether to be silly or serious towards the end.  Also cooking contests.

Den-O - Time-travelling shenanigans with a wimpy power armor user who is possessed by ghosts form other timelines to protect his timeline using a time-travelling train.

Kiva - Less misunderstandings than Faiz, but even more drama, about a half-vampire prince, and his parents' fight years before with stained-glass themed vampires

Decade - An awesome protagonist using cards to transform into previous riders helping alternate versions of said riders.

W - A wannabe detective and human computer fight drugees that get superpowers from their drugs and the syndicate behind them

OOO - A homeless man uses coins created via alchemy to fight embodiments of greed given form via that same alchemy, and is assisted by the remnants of one.

Fourze - Happy Days except the Fonz has space power armor he uses to beat up possessed students and become friends with them

Wizard - A failed sacrifice form a solar eclipse ritual uses the monster sealed inside him for magic via rings to prevent other potential mages from turning into literal monsters due to depression freeing them

Gaim - The original "forbidden fruit" is turned into fruit samauri power armor by a mad scientist and used to prevent invasion by an alien forest, with much infighting.

Drive - A policeman is recruited to use power armor to fight renegade androids that can dilate time around them

Ghost - Don't bother

Build - Japan is broken into three countries because of an alien artifact, and a scientist makes power armor using remnants of said artifact to fight the alien originally after it.

Zi-O - A Paradox loop causes a high school student to take the powers of all the previous riders to fight his future self, as well as an unknown threat.

Zero-One - A failed comedian inherits an android manufacturing company and has to protect the androids against rival companies, Skynet, and themselves.

#133 NotVeryKnightly

NotVeryKnightly
  • Staff
  • 23777 posts

Posted 04 April 2020 - 09:55 AM

Ryuki owes more to Battle Royale than Highlander, considering the characters' miserable lives. And Asakura looks like he was supposed to resemble Kiriyama.

Blade's description needs to include how the main characters talk funny. More importantly, Battle Fight was a scam, so survival of the fittest is kind of misleading.

Kabuto isn't really a loop. While the movie has time travel and uses footage from the series, it actually contradicts a (repeatedly shown) flashback. And the series actually shows younger Tendo receiving the belt from somebody not from the future.

Edited by NotVeryKnightly, 04 April 2020 - 10:02 AM.

#134 Dekafox

Dekafox

Foxy Dragon

• Citizen
  • 1857 posts

Posted 04 April 2020 - 10:13 AM

I'm not familiar with Battle Royale myself - I went with Highlander due to the "There can be only one" and that I've heard others use the same reference, so it's one that someone not real familiar with the genre may get.

Fair that I need to add some sort of referance to the Blade memes. The Battle Fight may have been a scam, but it is the major motivation for the Undead for most of the series, so it really can't be left out.  I probably should mention something about the poker themes as well.

As for Kabuto, that is true enough, though the Hyper Zecter itself is still a closed time loop from what I recall.

Blade - Survival of the fittest between humans and a race of immortals called Undead, using belts and special cards that can seal Undead and utilize their power by making poker hands from the cards. The source of many memes.

Kabuto - Uses power armor to fight an Invasion of doppelganger aliens in "bullet time" ala the Matrix, but doesn't know whether to be silly or serious towards the end.  Also cooking contests and .time travel loops.

Edited by Dekafox, 04 April 2020 - 10:19 AM.

#135 NotVeryKnightly

NotVeryKnightly
  • Staff
  • 23777 posts

Posted 04 April 2020 - 10:31 AM

Fate/stay Night would be an even closer description of Ryuki, with how the contest is really a scam and the guy running it had his own goals for the prize. Plus, the question of what it means to be a hero explicitly comes up.

Survival of the fittest is the thematic basis of Blade's Battle Fight, but not really the motivation of any particular Undead since they want the species they represent to rule the world rather than just survive. And the motivations of the Riders get more attention in the show anyway.

Tendou suspects that one day he'll become the Kabuto who gave him Hyper Zecter, but the show never actually goes into it, so it might actually be an alternate timeline.

While I'm not sure about all the shows, some of these descriptions are like, technically correct, but doesn't really convey how watching it feels like. The Grongi in Kuuga would be better described as serial killers rather than monsters, since they were specifically trying to do so rather than just causing indiscriminate destruction like Ultraman kaiju.

Edited by NotVeryKnightly, 04 April 2020 - 10:35 AM.

#136 fourteenwings

fourteenwings
  • Citizen
  • 2274 posts

Posted 04 April 2020 - 10:43 AM

Just dropping in to say I had like 4/5 of all the Mega Bloks Construx Crystal Creatures (got 5, and I used to have a double of Rosestone, didn't get Nightsky). I wanted to display them with some Mega Construx American Girl figures, but i gave them away to charity before I got any Mega Construx American Girl figures.

Right now I have two Breakout Beasts from S3... somewhere. I might be inspired to take some pictures. The green slime from Breakout Beasts is the worst.

There's an S2 of Crystal Creatures out, but they all look slightly smaller in terms of size/wingspan/etc (I'm sure they changed the molds for the limbs) probably because they come with special slime additives a la Poopsie toys. There's a wildcat one and a dragon one that looks like it belongs more in Beasts. though.

Edited by fourteenwings, 04 April 2020 - 10:45 AM.

There is love everywhere, I already know

✰Japanimation Connoisseur✰

#137 Dekafox

Dekafox

Foxy Dragon

• Citizen
  • 1857 posts

Posted 04 April 2020 - 12:36 PM

Fate/stay Night would be an even closer description of Ryuki, with how the contest is really a scam and the guy running it had his own goals for the prize. Plus, the question of what it means to be a hero explicitly comes up.

Survival of the fittest is the thematic basis of Blade's Battle Fight, but not really the motivation of any particular Undead since they want the species they represent to rule the world rather than just survive. And the motivations of the Riders get more attention in the show anyway.

Tendou suspects that one day he'll become the Kabuto who gave him Hyper Zecter, but the show never actually goes into it, so it might actually be an alternate timeline.

While I'm not sure about all the shows, some of these descriptions are like, technically correct, but doesn't really convey how watching it feels like. The Grongi in Kuuga would be better described as serial killers rather than monsters, since they were specifically trying to do so rather than just causing indiscriminate destruction like Ultraman kaiju.

Not familiar with Fate/Stay Night, and anyways, these are intended for someone who -doesn't- watch a lot of anime and other Eastern things, so they'd have no idea on either of those either(I at least recognize the name). Think someone who's only familiar with Toonami anime, DBZ, and Power Rangers(and vaguely remembers all the adaptions when PR first came out).  These are intended to be bite-size summaries to give someone like that an idea of if they might want to try a certain series. A couple sentences, which is hard for some of these to try and encapsulate them in that amount of text.

I debated on the wording of Kuuga, since you're right, serial killers fit what they do, but to someone not familiar they might think that meant humans(or transformed humans)- maybe "serial killer monsters" might work.

The whole time travel thing is something that deserves to be acknowledged in Kabuto, whether it's a closed loop(which I still think was the intention) or a Terminator-style timeline change spiral.

Which other ones feel off in "feeling"?  I mostly threw this together over probably 15 minutes from what I recalled with each series, and it's been a while since I watched some of them.  Kiva's one for example I remember barely anything about the actual series, apart from the concept, characters, the split timeline stories, and the attempted temporal self-abortion.

#138 Dekafox

Dekafox

Foxy Dragon

• Citizen
  • 1857 posts

Posted 04 April 2020 - 12:39 PM

Just dropping in to say I had like 4/5 of all the Mega Bloks Construx Crystal Creatures (got 5, and I used to have a double of Rosestone, didn't get Nightsky). I wanted to display them with some Mega Construx American Girl figures, but i gave them away to charity before I got any Mega Construx American Girl figures.

Right now I have two Breakout Beasts from S3... somewhere. I might be inspired to take some pictures. The green slime from Breakout Beasts is the worst.

There's an S2 of Crystal Creatures out, but they all look slightly smaller in terms of size/wingspan/etc (I'm sure they changed the molds for the limbs) probably because they come with special slime additives a la Poopsie toys. There's a wildcat one and a dragon one that looks like it belongs more in Beasts. though.

Yeah, once this all clears up and I can find somewhere with the S2 Crystal Creatures, I want that clear crystal dragon, and the feline ones are something I may consider.  Something about the "Edgy Lisa Frank" panther for example is making me eye it. Only problem is it has to be in person so I can check the codes.

I actually think the gold stuff was the worst, but my only other comparison has been the silver stuff... Haven't run into any green slime yet though, and the last one I have yet to build is blue slime.

#139 NotVeryKnightly

NotVeryKnightly
  • Staff
  • 23777 posts

Posted 04 April 2020 - 01:08 PM

The one that sticks out the most is Agito's description, which doesn't bring up the domestic scenes despite how much of the runtime they took.

OOO should probably point out that the dynamic of Ankh and Eiji is more interesting than the actual conflict against their enemies.

#140 Dekafox

Dekafox

Foxy Dragon

• Citizen
  • 1857 posts

Posted 04 April 2020 - 02:33 PM

Yeah, Agito is one of those I find it a bugger to summarize in short form, especially since it's one of my favorites.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users