Toggle shoutbox Squawkbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Please don't post Youtube videos in the chat box. The forums software auto embeds them. 

@  RichardT1977 : (23 August 2019 - 11:10 AM)

Morthrax in season 1, Morthrey in season 2 (and I spelled them phonetically; I don't know the official spellings)

@  Paladin : (23 August 2019 - 10:48 AM)

*WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME?!?!?!*

@  Sabrblade : (23 August 2019 - 09:22 AM)

MARTHAAAAAAAA!!

@  ▲ndrusi : (23 August 2019 - 08:44 AM)

Martia, Martia, Martia!

@  Maximus Ambus : (23 August 2019 - 03:40 AM)

Mor-taxian actually or Motheren, I forget.

@  Pennpenn : (23 August 2019 - 03:40 AM)

They're from Maritius?

@  TheMightyMol... : (22 August 2019 - 07:13 PM)

AK AK AKAKAK

@  RichardT1977 : (22 August 2019 - 07:08 PM)

He's a MARTIAN!

@  Maximus Ambus : (22 August 2019 - 02:35 AM)

No changes with me. To life immortal.

@  PlutoniumBoss : (21 August 2019 - 01:13 PM)

A French version named Eht Reht. Oh wait...

@  wonko the sane? : (21 August 2019 - 11:07 AM)

The most dangerous words in the english language: "I have money..."...

@  TheMightyMol... : (21 August 2019 - 04:43 AM)

Zombie version, Hot Rot.

@  PlutoniumBoss : (21 August 2019 - 01:58 AM)

A chef version named Hot Pot.

@  SHIELD Agent 47 : (21 August 2019 - 01:57 AM)

Does that hold true for the accent of any British Allsparkers here?

@  SHIELD Agent 47 : (21 August 2019 - 01:56 AM)

I was reading some GoBots + Transformers discussion on Twitter and saw a British user point out that "BuggyMan" can sound like "boogeyman".

@  Otaku : (20 August 2019 - 11:28 PM)

@Sabrblade Part of me wishes I had purchased the coffee cup with that comic when it was for sale.  The rest of me knows I didn't have the money for it. XD

@  Sabrblade : (20 August 2019 - 07:59 PM)

That's the Superdeformers version. He uses the MacGuffix to warm up his coffee.

@  TheMightyMol... : (20 August 2019 - 07:56 PM)

A bodybuilder version named Hot Bod.

@  unluckiness : (20 August 2019 - 07:43 PM)

A psychedelic-colored repaint named Pot Rod

@  Sean Whitmore : (20 August 2019 - 07:42 PM)

Runner-up dumb idea: A Bizarro-like clone of Hot Rod named Not Rod.

@  RichardT1977 : (20 August 2019 - 06:25 PM)

One of the dumbest TF ideas I ever had: Hot Rod (by whatever means) produces a son, who is named "Go-Cart".

@  TM2-Megatron : (20 August 2019 - 06:06 PM)

In its current form, DS9 is eventually going to fade from the public consciousness. Even on modern top-of-the-line displays, those old SD masters look like trash, and there's only so long younger generations will be able to stomach them. I can only imagine how they'll look when everyone has ultra-short throw projectors casting 120" images on their walls

@  TM2-Megatron : (20 August 2019 - 06:05 PM)

It's definitely offputting, but Trek is one property I'd be willing to hold my nose and open my wallet for. I care far more about DS9 being available in the long-term, and for future generations, than my distaste for corporate greed

@  Rycochet : (20 August 2019 - 05:39 PM)

'Pay up now and fund this remaster we'll be able to profit from for decades, as this will be your only chance to get that show you like on BluRay... Until the superdeluxe re-release with even more stuff and a metal box.'

@  Rycochet : (20 August 2019 - 05:14 PM)

Stuff they're intending to remaster anyway for their streaming service would become crowdfunding projects.

@  Rycochet : (20 August 2019 - 05:09 PM)

I love DS9, but there is something offputting about giving money direct to Viacom for a project like this, probably because it would set a bad precedent. Given how moneygrubbing they are, it would quickly become their go-to solution for any old show they want remastered rather than dipping their hands in their own deep pockets.

@  TM2-Megatron : (20 August 2019 - 02:48 PM)

A crowdfunding probably wouldn't be that outrageous. The DS9 Documentary "What We Left Behind" that was recently released on blu-ray managed to raise nearly $650,000 on IndieGoGo. Imagine how much fans might contribute if it were guaranteed the remaster would happen provided the goal was reached.

@  TheMightyMol... : (20 August 2019 - 04:10 AM)

Let me call on my friend Dr Rockso, the Rock 'n Roll Clown. (He does cocaine.)

@  Nutjob R/T : (20 August 2019 - 12:48 AM)

New crowdfunding project: We need to get enough nose candy for the Paramount execs to keep 'em up long enough to get DS9 squeezed out

@  TM2-Megatron : (19 August 2019 - 04:36 PM)

They're hideously cheap. I'm just glad some decision maker in the upper echelons stayed high as a kite for long enough for us to get TOS, TNG and TAS on blu-ray

@  Rycochet : (19 August 2019 - 04:16 PM)

Paramount are kinda cheap and Ds9 isn't popular enough for them to go all out on a remaster.

@  TM2-Megatron : (19 August 2019 - 03:37 PM)

Or hell, they could just shorten a season of Discovery by 2-3 episodes and that'd pay for the DS9 remaster in full (assuming the 8 to 8.5 million per episode for Discovery that was reported a while back is accurate)

@  TM2-Megatron : (19 August 2019 - 03:32 PM)

Redoing some of the more simple effects like phasers and transporters and whatnot (basically what they've already had practice doing for TNG)

@  TM2-Megatron : (19 August 2019 - 03:30 PM)

They could scan and rebuild the film elements, and then upscale the original CGI only (provided it still exists as separate footage)

@  Dekafox : (19 August 2019 - 02:33 PM)

Basically its in the same situation as DS9 IIRC with loss of models and how the CGI was applied to the existing footage.

@  Dekafox : (19 August 2019 - 02:32 PM)

Not gonna happen unless they recreate all the CGI from scratch, unfortunately. Or just upscale the broadcast masters, which would be basically pointless.

@  Maximus Ambus : (19 August 2019 - 02:16 PM)

Babylon 5 must come to Blu Ray.

@  MEDdMI : (19 August 2019 - 07:28 AM)

Even in the winter, he has to clear the roads of snow.

@  TheMightyMol... : (19 August 2019 - 03:46 AM)

His work is never done.

@  Pennpenn : (19 August 2019 - 03:06 AM)

Everyone quickly gets sick of flubbing the name and collectively agree to just call the combiner "Roadworks"

@  Sabrblade : (18 August 2019 - 09:34 PM)

For some reason, I've always wanted to see a "Menastator", all five Stunticons and all six Constructicons in an 11-piece combiner.

@  Maximus Ambus : (18 August 2019 - 01:35 PM)

Dunno what we'd call a Megatron combiner, we almost got a Megastator in IDW but nothing in Combiner Wars.

@  Paladin : (18 August 2019 - 01:30 PM)

somehow read that as "Megachronic." wonder if Decepticons get the munchies...

@  TheMightyMol... : (18 August 2019 - 11:30 AM)

Skywarp can barely form a coherent sentence half the time.

@  Maximus Ambus : (18 August 2019 - 11:24 AM)

If Cyclonus combines into Galvatronus, does Skywarp form Megatronic?

@  Pennpenn : (18 August 2019 - 09:12 AM)

There's something weird about starting to type Good Omens into a media store's search bar and having it come up with Queen's greatest hits compliations.

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (18 August 2019 - 12:07 AM)

Well then they need to re-release Vector Prime. :D Of course I would accept Vector Prime Headmaster with Alpha Trion as the head.

@  unluckiness : (18 August 2019 - 12:05 AM)

That said, the bendy sword is ridiculous.

@  unluckiness : (18 August 2019 - 12:05 AM)

I dunno, the old one is still pretty good by modern standards and the clunkiness is somewhat in-character.

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (17 August 2019 - 08:37 PM)

We need a new vector prime

Photo
- - - - -

HasLab Unicron

853 replies to this topic

#661 Sabrblade

Sabrblade
  • Citizen
  • 28343 posts
  • Faction::Maximal

Posted 10 August 2019 - 07:49 PM

Primus is the result of anti-Quintesson propaganda.

"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"
QUOTE(Bass X0 @ Aug 17 2013, 08:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think the concept of being educated and being able to educate is something that more people need more of in their lives.

No, we don't all know everything but we should spread and share that what we do know.

If I'm consistently misspelling a word, I would want and expect people to correct me as should I imagine all decent people who know the value of good literacy.

Its just arrogant laziness to know you're spelling a word incorrectly and not correct yourself or ignore the advice when people do tell you how to spell a word correctly.

#662 PlutoniumBoss

PlutoniumBoss

In whatever heinous realm that it squats...

• Citizen
  • 6714 posts
  • Faction::Unicron's Spawn

Posted 10 August 2019 - 07:55 PM

There was only ever one moon base anyway.

In need of Movie Arcee's missile, PM me if you have a spare.

#663 TheMightyMollusk

TheMightyMollusk

Blood will be shed, and legends will be born

• Supporter
  • 44793 posts

Posted 10 August 2019 - 07:56 PM

We're gonna build a wall around Unicron, and make the Sweeps pay for it.

#664 Jackpot

Jackpot

Neo-maxi zoom dweebie

• Citizen
  • 849 posts

Posted 11 August 2019 - 12:04 AM

Watch it again. Unicron's head flying off back and to his left. Totally inconsistent with the Matrix opening inside him. Back and to the left. Another Matrix must've been opened to his front and right. Again: back and to the left. Back and to the left. Back and to the left.

buy art: MattDrawsRobots.com

follow: Facebook  Tumblr • Instagram • DeviantArt

#665 ▲ndrusi

▲ndrusi

Praise be to Stakeout.

• Supporter
  • 26719 posts
  • Faction::Autobot

Posted 11 August 2019 - 10:10 AM

Energon can't melt Steel Wind.

QUOTE(orionpax44 @ Jun 24 2012, 01:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Childrens toys? whaa the boxes seriously say ages 5+ I consider myself the plus.
QUOTE(mx-01 archon @ Sep 9 2012, 01:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You're talking to ▲ndrusi. Assume everything that he posts is snark.

#666 GodSentinelOmega

GodSentinelOmega

The Dark Knights Final Fantasy!

• Staff
  • 13233 posts
  • Faction::Free Agent

Posted 11 August 2019 - 01:44 PM

There's a handful of people out there convinced the Takara release is happening no matter what and the backer system is just a Hasbro scheme.

That's not a huge shock given the only data we have is fairly rushed translations, even if it's wishful thinking.

Hasbro UK do not seem to be offering any local ordering scheme according to retailers here.

Yeah, Kapow certainly isn't getting any way to offer orders. Thanks Hasbro UK, you continue to show your indifference.

fslookup.jpg

#667 HellCat

HellCat

Opinionated idiot

• Citizen
  • 28465 posts

Posted 11 August 2019 - 02:49 PM

There's a handful of people out there convinced the Takara release is happening no matter what and the backer system is just a Hasbro scheme.

That's not a huge shock given the only data we have is fairly rushed translations, even if it's wishful thinking.

Hasbro UK do not seem to be offering any local ordering scheme according to retailers here.

I'm now getting pops up on my anti-viruses and such quoting me the price for full versions in Euros.

Nobody wants our now garbage GBP and given the risk with a product like this I don't blame Hasbro for not giving the UK a look in on it. Luxury items like this are a no go in a country threatening to deny itself food and medicine very shortly.

#668 Walky

Walky

King Kong Aventure Fudge

• Citizen
  • 40182 posts
  • Faction::RIRFIB

Posted 11 August 2019 - 05:23 PM

If this Well-Known Member is correct, there's some retailer out there with over 900 orders waiting to be put in at the end of the month.

EBtlRkqWwAEA5XJ.jpg

#669 Sabrblade

Sabrblade
  • Citizen
  • 28343 posts

Posted 11 August 2019 - 05:27 PM

Need much more than that at this rate.

I think the concept of being educated and being able to educate is something that more people need more of in their lives.

No, we don't all know everything but we should spread and share that what we do know.

If I'm consistently misspelling a word, I would want and expect people to correct me as should I imagine all decent people who know the value of good literacy.

Its just arrogant laziness to know you're spelling a word incorrectly and not correct yourself or ignore the advice when people do tell you how to spell a word correctly.

#670 Walky

Walky

King Kong Aventure Fudge

• Citizen
  • 40182 posts
  • Faction::RIRFIB

Posted 11 August 2019 - 05:42 PM

i'm pretty sure the incredibly strong implication was there is more than just this one reseller

#671 Exatron

Exatron

Kaiser Dragon

• Citizen
  • 1667 posts
  • Faction::Decepticon

Posted 11 August 2019 - 11:10 PM

My Unicron funding project has been going so-so. Have about $320 raised, and another $125 if we can work out some Paypal issues. Would've had another $200, but turned out one of my auctions was won by a fake account. I'm struggling to understand how anyone can find it entertaining to make an account and go around bidding on stuff you'll never buy. They get off on... imagining the misery they hope some person they've never met or interacted with in any way is feeling? :??? As someone who seriously considered majoring in mathematics, that's too dry and abstract for me.

Anyway, have another load of stuff up for sale now. I'm surprised how easy it was to turn up stuff I have that I would be happy to get rid of and could easily account for the cost. Now just have to sit back and hope it sells. Oh, and get started looking for the next batch or stuff to purge. Gotta make sure I'll have space for a planet too!

#672 Platypus Prime

Platypus Prime
  • Citizen
  • 1373 posts

Posted 12 August 2019 - 07:14 AM

My own sales stuff has gone very well, my biggest problems have been keeping people who are outside my shipping area from trying to use fake addresses to list their country as something else, then wanting me to send to Russia/China/Etc.  Not happening.  Though a complication has come up in terms of a new water well on short notice, and the possibility of surgery for multiple people, so it looks like I will NOT be able to get on the Unicron bandwagon.  Oh, well.  I will enjoy the pictures of everyone else's stuff!  Though as a consolation prize I still have enough to cover ALL the Seacons when they come out, even at my most pessimistic cost estimates, so there's that!

Edited by Platypus Prime, 12 August 2019 - 02:04 PM.

#673 Magick

Magick

Autobot Rainbow Brigade

• Citizen
  • 2711 posts
  • Faction::Autobot

Posted 12 August 2019 - 04:54 PM

There's always TFSource. More expensive but you don't need a down payment, and you can still get an order in. Just a thought.

How is it that we put man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good idea to put wheels on luggage?

#674 Ashley

Ashley

The nerd formerly known as Waspinator

• Citizen
  • 23747 posts
  • Faction::Equestrian

Posted 12 August 2019 - 10:44 PM

Here's some silly math: I weighed my Predaking and he's 3 lbs, 8 oz, and change. So 3.5 lbs.

Unicron is estimated to be 19 lb. That's 5.42 Predakings. 

#675 Sabrblade

Sabrblade
  • Citizen
  • 28343 posts

Posted 12 August 2019 - 11:18 PM

Here's some silly math: I weighed my Predaking and he's 3 lbs, 8 oz, and change. So 3.5 lbs.

Unicron is estimated to be 19 lb. That's 5.42 Predakings. 

And that's terrible.

;)  :D  :p  :)

#676 Ashley

Ashley

The nerd formerly known as Waspinator

• Citizen
  • 23747 posts
  • Faction::Equestrian

Posted 12 August 2019 - 11:49 PM

I'd be surprised if 40 cakes was only 19 pounds.

#677 Blacknife

Blacknife

Never heard of it; never will

• Citizen
  • 5755 posts

Posted 13 August 2019 - 12:57 AM

This has to hit me right when I'm between leases....ugh

#678 LV!

LV!

A tendency to speak in jest

• Citizen
  • 17437 posts

Posted 13 August 2019 - 01:11 AM

I hates those leases to pieces.

#679 The Phazer

The Phazer

Pipes LIVES.

• Citizen
  • 12413 posts

Posted 13 August 2019 - 10:09 AM

https://www.youtube....h?v=F4cwJYdpSZY

Somewhat tone deaf new video, completely ignoring the international issues and talking about "all fans".

He has moving eyes apparently. The video does a terrible job of showing this off.

#680 The Predaking

The Predaking

Finally! A new Predaking is here!

• Staff
  • 38925 posts
  • Faction::Predacon

Posted 13 August 2019 - 10:13 AM

Yup. Just posted that on the front page

Restoring an Old Arcade Machine!

http://www.allspark....ade-game/page-2

Reply to this topic

2 user(s) are reading this topic