Toggle shoutbox Squawkbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Please don't post Youtube videos in the chat box. The forums software auto embeds them. 

@  Maximus Ambus : (29 September 2020 - 01:35 AM)

Ever notice Kath SOucie's Janine in the later episodes of Real Ghostbusters sounds like Tara Strong's Sari Sumdac?

@  Maximus Ambus : (28 September 2020 - 02:10 PM)

I wish they were more universal like Beast Wars, Animated or Prime and as professionally done,

@  Maximus Ambus : (28 September 2020 - 02:06 PM)

The Netflix shows are done for adults, the Generation toyline is for adults who grew up with G1.

@  Sabrblade : (28 September 2020 - 12:53 PM)

Who said it ever was?

@  -LittleAutob... : (28 September 2020 - 12:43 PM)

Whatever happened to WFC Earthrise being a kids show X'D

@  wonko the sane? : (28 September 2020 - 11:43 AM)

Cool, my last tablet couldn't run it, and I stopped caring by the time I got the new one. So thanks!

@  Otaku : (28 September 2020 - 11:27 AM)

There are crossover characters, but the amount and distribution... Marvel Vs Capcom this ain't.  If @wonko the sane? my bad!

@  Otaku : (28 September 2020 - 11:21 AM)

I've been playing for *checks account* 1002 days, 23 hours.  So, by 2021, it will have been three years.  I think it takes place in its own continuity, largely inspired by G1 but borrowing from other places.

@  Otaku : (28 September 2020 - 11:19 AM)

@wonko the sane? Can only speak for Earth Wars, but so few they're easy to forget.

@  wonko the sane? : (28 September 2020 - 07:39 AM)

Didn't they already do the across universes thing in that tablet game?

@  Demovere Xeno : (28 September 2020 - 05:30 AM)

Also, make the setting an amalgamation of different Transformers series, rather than based on a specific one. Bring in things like 'Sentinel Major' as the primo Autobot jerk, and sleek car mode Vehicons as the Decepticons' basic grunt.

@  Demovere Xeno : (28 September 2020 - 05:27 AM)

KT just needs to incorporate the vehicle modes into the combat system, like Platinum did for Devastation, so they're for more than just wheeling it across the battlefield. =P

@  Demovere Xeno : (28 September 2020 - 05:25 AM)

Transformers: Warriors of Cybertron! =D

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (28 September 2020 - 05:15 AM)

I want a Power Rangers Mosu. I would also take a Transformers Mosu. :D

@  TheMightyMol... : (28 September 2020 - 04:50 AM)

It even ended on a sequel hook.

@  Demovere Xeno : (28 September 2020 - 04:40 AM)

Man, I just want another Devastation game... =(

@  NotVeryKnightly : (28 September 2020 - 01:53 AM)

Aren't TFs way more varied than Joes, as far as they'd work in gameplay? Like, Omega Supreme is vastly different from Bumblebee.

@  unluckiness : (27 September 2020 - 10:16 PM)

Hell, ripoff Super Robot Wars withTFs

@  unluckiness : (27 September 2020 - 10:16 PM)

IDK they could make something like FF tactics or Fire Emblem ripoff with Robots and i'd buy it

@  Steevy Maximus : (27 September 2020 - 09:43 PM)

See, I feel GI Joe (with it's varied cast) is a better fit for a strategy game, where as Transformers feels more suited for a shooter.

@  Maruten : (27 September 2020 - 08:28 PM)

I might give them points for making a strategy game if it's actually a good strategy game.

@  wonko the sane? : (27 September 2020 - 07:48 PM)

I mean, points for making a strategy game instead of third person shooter, but: urrrrgggg. Cyberverse.

@  wonko the sane? : (27 September 2020 - 07:47 PM)

A transformers game for the switch? *checks* Urrrggg... cyberverse...

@  Steevy Maximus : (27 September 2020 - 06:28 PM)

October will be a big month for Hasbro fans: Zoids, GI Joe AND Transformers all have brand new console games. All on the Switch at that!

@  wonko the sane? : (27 September 2020 - 09:04 AM)

At least in animated he was more driven than just "loyal bootlick".

@  unluckiness : (27 September 2020 - 08:29 AM)

Oof, That's a huge downgrade

@  Maximus Ambus : (27 September 2020 - 02:35 AM)

After rewatching Animated Sound and Fury, in my head canon Titans Return Soundwave is that Soundwave.

@  wonko the sane? : (26 September 2020 - 04:09 PM)

On an unrelated note: I just got the BBTS email about kingdom pre-orders... and even the stuff I don't want I'm perfectly willing to get if it means I can have the rest of it.

@  wonko the sane? : (26 September 2020 - 04:08 PM)

It's digimon. So first one, then the other.

@  TheMightyMol... : (26 September 2020 - 12:53 PM)

50/50 odds, it's either a helicopter with limbs, or a scantily-clad human with heli blades on their back. If female, 90% odds on the second one.

@  NotVeryKnightly : (26 September 2020 - 12:39 PM)

I read that as "Helicoptermon" and wondered what kind of Digimon that was.

@  Bass X0 : (26 September 2020 - 12:35 PM)

Helicopter-mom, transform!

@  Maximus Ambus : (25 September 2020 - 11:58 PM)

Aw I scratched the hood of my 35th anniversary Bluestreak. Fortunately he's in robot mode a lot.

@  Sabrblade : (25 September 2020 - 07:24 PM)

No decoration could improve the wall more than Knockout himself

@  TheMightyMol... : (25 September 2020 - 05:04 PM)

The wall could use some decorating, though. Maybe a nice shelf or a portrait.

@  -LittleAutob... : (25 September 2020 - 04:32 PM)

I'm laughing so hard XDDD

@  ▲ndrusi : (25 September 2020 - 02:31 PM)

He doesn't even mind this time. You know what? It's comfortable here.

@  -LittleAutob... : (25 September 2020 - 02:23 PM)

AND THEN KNOCKOUT WAS IN THE WALL AGAIN XDDD

@  Bass X0 : (25 September 2020 - 01:11 PM)

is an annoying stage in Super Mario World.

@  wonko the sane? : (24 September 2020 - 02:15 PM)

Gnarly.

@  PlutoniumBoss : (24 September 2020 - 01:05 PM)

Beast Era, a blonde rat called Sunsqueaker.

@  TheMightyMol... : (24 September 2020 - 01:00 PM)

And then Knockout was in the wall again.

@  Sabrblade : (24 September 2020 - 12:53 PM)

Knockout: "Ooh, sorry, Lord Megatron. The correct word was... 'Decepticon'."

@  -LittleAutob... : (24 September 2020 - 11:15 AM)

Knockout: *while doing a crossword puzzle* Lord Megatron, whats a ten letter word for disappointment? | Megatron: ...... Starscream.

@  Maximus Ambus : (23 September 2020 - 01:20 PM)

@Bass X0 Shockwave did it.

@  TheMightyMol... : (23 September 2020 - 11:56 AM)

At least it's not Suntwerker.

@  wonko the sane? : (23 September 2020 - 11:19 AM)

I read that name as "suntweaker" the first time, and was terrified for a moment...

@  Bass X0 : (23 September 2020 - 03:41 AM)

Prowl did nothing wrong.

@  TheMightyMol... : (23 September 2020 - 01:50 AM)

Smashy, Stabby, Selfy, and Shieldy.

@  Xero Prime : (22 September 2020 - 08:52 PM)

RunFast, MuckyTrail, TrackBreaker and Sunstreaker

Photo

Robert Pattinson is The Batman - in theaters 25 June 2021

35 replies to this topic

#21 HellCat

HellCat

Opinionated idiot

• Citizen
  • 29305 posts

Posted 02 June 2019 - 07:59 AM

At this point I'm less concerned with actors than I am with tone. Warner's mistake was trying to make the head guy of their MCU competitor be someone who felt Watchmen should be the tone of superhero stories in general, rather than recognising that it works as simply an alternate look at the concept. A Batman who kills, a Superman who begrudges saving people, a rush to get to the Justice League before doing the groundwork to make it matter....these were all mistakes and I think the actors themselves were far lower on the list of problems.

Warner especially now face a rare opportunity. The MCU is continuing but many are happy to consider Endgame an ending. If they actually do things right and if the MCU hasn't at this stage burned out public interest, DC could be perfectly placed to take the lead as a superhero cinematic universe.

#22 Superomegaprime

Superomegaprime
  • Citizen
  • 4129 posts
  • Faction::Free Agent

Posted 02 June 2019 - 12:27 PM

I'll remain optimisitc about this actor, but with the DCEU or whatever they are calling it, I hope:

1. They think up a long term plan that doesn't involve going from A to D and skipping B & C

2. They get off this idenity politics train that running through Hollywood and hire the people with the best vision of the character and not say a woman for the sake of the fact she is a woman, just someone with vision for whatever character they are directing

3. Tone down the CGI use and go with partical effects more, it look a lot better if stunts are real.

4. Make great movies

36428543702_ff3b1fc457_m.jpg

#23 Rust

Rust

Slightly Off

• Supporter
  • 48336 posts
  • Faction::Autobot

Posted 02 June 2019 - 04:28 PM

It could be another Keaton turn, but looking a his filmography and despite being in a good amount of films over the years the only ones I even recognize are his Twilight ones.That really doesn't bode super well to me. He may be an Indie film darling but really hasn't posted anything recognizable to the general public since.

Being Typecast does that to you. Mark Hamill, for example.

#24 Caldwin

Caldwin

Boomerang Master

• Supporter
  • 26260 posts
  • Faction::RIBFIR

Posted 03 June 2019 - 09:28 PM

As much as I cringed when I looked at the article and saw 'Twilight', I do have to remember Arnold and Uma starred in Batman and Robin. Sean Connery starred on Highlander 2. Ryan Reynolds was in Green Lantern.

I guess you can see my point. I'm willing to wait and see. Hell, I actually likes Affleck as Batman and I certainly didn't see that coming.

My main thing about this is that with Wonder Woman and Aqua Man doing so well, and Justice League not reaching Batman Vs. Superman levels of bad...I hope they don't choose now to wipe the slate clean. I mean, sure the DCU got off to a rocky start. But it's actually beginning to show some promise.
PSN = Caldwin

Switch = SW-7457-8143-2029

Mornings are for coffee and contemplation.

Before you do anything you can't undo...National Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1-800-273-8255

#25 GodSentinelOmega

GodSentinelOmega

Holy Electric Boogaloo Batman! I think

• Staff
  • 14738 posts

Posted 04 June 2019 - 05:15 AM

We'll get our best idea if where they're going to go with the DCEU when Wonder Woman 2 comes out. I don't remember where i read this, so take it with a massive grain of salt. Allegedly, one rumour is that WW 1984 might work as a kindof soft reboot, may e.

I mean, one thing about BvS and Justice League, was the implication that Wondy apparently didn't do anything of note between World War 1 and BvS. Which did always feel weird for her character.

It will be interesting yo see what kind of character Pattinson can bring, along with what kind of Batman he's given to portray. There is certainly of lot of talk about Reeves wanting to add more Detective into his movies Batman.

fslookup.jpg

#26 Superomegaprime

Superomegaprime
  • Citizen
  • 4129 posts

Posted 05 June 2019 - 04:20 PM

What I gathered about this upcoming film, its not going to be another retelling of Batman's origins and he will already be Batman thou his early days and more a detective story, but that could change depending on how the big wigs at Wanner feel about the story and the film's direction, thou personally, I think its wise not to do another Origins story for him, they already put Batman's origins to film three times already, in live action, four if you count Animation, that been in cinemas:

Batman: Mask of Phantasm

Batman (Tim Burton's movie)

Batman Forever

Batman Begins

I'm kind of curious to who be playing some of Batman's rouges and Jim Gordon, the actors in Gotham have been very good at playing the roles, thou I'm not that keen on the would be Joker they got to in the final season, the guy before seemed to be really enjoying the role until they killed him off.

36428543702_ff3b1fc457_m.jpg

#27 Shadewing

Shadewing

Artichoke of Misery

• Supporter
  • 36806 posts

Posted 05 June 2019 - 05:00 PM

I'm kind of curious to who be playing some of Batman's rouges and Jim Gordon, the actors in Gotham have been very good at playing the roles, thou I'm not that keen on the would be Joker they got to in the final season, the guy before seemed to be really enjoying the role until they killed him off.

Well if WB is really wanting to draw in a crowd they could always cast Taylor Lautner as Joker and Kristian Stewart as Vikki Vale to really capitalize on the casting...

3DS Friend Code: 0387-9040-3532

Twitch Channel

Youtube Replays

VOTE for what I play on 8/30!

Friday: Sonic Generations - Sunday: Transformers WFC - Tuesday: Little Inferno

#28 Nutjob R/T

Nutjob R/T

I love this thread.

• Citizen
  • 25546 posts

Posted 12 July 2019 - 07:40 AM

It could be another Keaton turn, but looking a his filmography and despite being in a good amount of films over the years the only ones I even recognize are his Twilight ones.That really doesn't bode super well to me. He may be an Indie film darling but really hasn't posted anything recognizable to the general public since.

Being Typecast does that to you. Mark Hamill, for example.

It's crazy, innit.
He does a good job on one role and that's the only thing anyone ever wants him to do.

He had to play an angry sad space grandpa to get away from being typecast as the voice of a cackling maniac.
Earth is Kill because Santa.

#29 SHIELD Agent 47

SHIELD Agent 47

Skull Leader

• Retired Staff
  • 10073 posts

Posted 14 October 2019 - 05:23 PM

https://deadline.com...itz-1202759926/

Zoë Kravitz is Selina Kyle / Catwoman.

#30 Paladin

Paladin

Have Zord, Will Travel

• Citizen
  • 13617 posts

Posted 31 October 2019 - 06:57 AM

actor Jeffery Wright will be playing Commissioner Gordon.

https://www.thewrap....-in-the-batman/

Stuff for sale; every little bit helps. :) https://www.allspark.com/forums/topic/143212-for-sale-3p-mp-potp-super-sentai-stuff TWITTER: Paladin4221

#31 Rust

Rust

Slightly Off

• Supporter
  • 48336 posts

Posted 31 October 2019 - 06:59 AM

Interesting. According to IMDB, he's also playing The Watcher in the upcoming What If...? series.

#32 Powered Convoy

Powered Convoy

Skywarp Connoisseur

• Retired Staff
  • 67850 posts
  • Faction::RIRFIB

Posted 31 October 2019 - 07:10 AM

^I like this casting choice.

ACItEK8.png

#33 Paladin

Paladin

Have Zord, Will Travel

• Citizen
  • 13617 posts

Posted 10 July 2020 - 11:36 AM

So, this movie is apparently getting a tie-in HBO MAX series featuring the Gotham Police Department.

https://variety.com/...ter-1234703127/

DC Comics- eternally maintaining their inability to read the hugging room.

Stuff for sale; every little bit helps. :) https://www.allspark.com/forums/topic/143212-for-sale-3p-mp-potp-super-sentai-stuff TWITTER: Paladin4221

#34 Paladin

Paladin

Have Zord, Will Travel

• Citizen
  • 13617 posts

Posted 22 August 2020 - 08:10 PM

#35 The Predaking

The Predaking

Finally! A new Predaking is here!

• Administrator
  • 40587 posts
  • Faction::Predacon

Posted 22 August 2020 - 08:28 PM

That was pretty cool! 

Restoring an Old Arcade Machine!

http://www.allspark....ade-game/page-2

#36 Rust

Rust

Slightly Off

• Supporter
  • 48336 posts

Posted 22 August 2020 - 09:10 PM

I'm hopeful that we'll finally get a Bat Flick that does the Riddler justice. Hell, it had me wondering who the villain was until the question mark dates at the end. Part of me wondered if it was Anarky, especially with the "No More Lies" angle.

Also the street gang looks like it was inspired by Batman Beyond's Jokerz and I am 100% on board with that.

EDIT: Also it just struck me...I can't "place" this Gotham. It looks modern-ish, but there's nothing that puts it to a particular time period. it reminds me a bit of TAS where it exists in a world of its own, somewhat timeless.

Edited by Rust, 22 August 2020 - 09:14 PM.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users