Toggle shoutbox Squawkbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Please don't post Youtube videos in the chat box. The forums software auto embeds them. 

@  Bass X0 : (25 May 2020 - 01:28 AM)

Already seen it online.

@  -Wildstrike- : (24 May 2020 - 09:42 PM)

Who's excited for tomorrow? The only thing that makes Monday worth it is the Cyberverse episodes .-.

@  wonko the sane? : (24 May 2020 - 12:30 PM)

Welcome. I just came into that trick myself recently, so happy to share.

@  Nevermore : (24 May 2020 - 12:05 PM)

Thanks, wonko the sane? for the tip with the cloning. That helped a lot!

@  -Wildstrike- : (24 May 2020 - 12:02 PM)

Heheh.... yes... I don't think a sniper would be very good at making a vaccine... 0.0

@  Nevermore : (24 May 2020 - 11:48 AM)

All right! Cloning my old HHD to an SSD and then swapping out the drive was successful, it would appear. Finally.

@  Bass X0 : (24 May 2020 - 11:30 AM)

Scientist Perceptor is. Sniper Perceptor less so.

@  -Wildstrike- : (24 May 2020 - 10:51 AM)

Perceptor would be more responsible.

@  -Wildstrike- : (24 May 2020 - 10:48 AM)

Oof x~x

@  TheMightyMol... : (24 May 2020 - 10:45 AM)

He'd cure the virus, but he'd probably commit at least two crimes against nature and weaponize a third in the process.

@  -Wildstrike- : (24 May 2020 - 09:39 AM)

'Horrible consequences' would most likely happen with Brainstorm...

@  -Wildstrike- : (24 May 2020 - 08:16 AM)

Totally. And Percy's not even human. XD

@  TheMightyMol... : (24 May 2020 - 06:50 AM)

Can't do much worse than our current government, I say go for it.

@  Sabrblade : (23 May 2020 - 10:13 PM)

Little do we realize that the Perceptor in question is the Mini-Con combiner. :p

@  -Wildstrike- : (23 May 2020 - 10:11 PM)

He would!!!

@  -Wildstrike- : (23 May 2020 - 10:11 PM)

Horrible consequences? I... Doubt that would happen.

@  wonko the sane? : (23 May 2020 - 09:55 PM)

Even if he would come up with the answer by tomorrow.

@  wonko the sane? : (23 May 2020 - 09:54 PM)

I'd rather not deal with the horrible but unintended consequences of that.

@  -Wildstrike- : (23 May 2020 - 09:52 PM)

Lets let Perceptor make a vaccine for COVID-19. Who agrees with me :)

@  -Wildstrike- : (23 May 2020 - 08:43 PM)

I'll take your word for it. =D

@  TM2-Megatron : (23 May 2020 - 08:42 PM)

Although the TV edits of Robocop do contain some hilarity

@  TM2-Megatron : (23 May 2020 - 08:41 PM)

I can't think of any instance where sanitizing a film is a good thing.

@  -Wildstrike- : (23 May 2020 - 06:42 PM)

.... and thats a good thing? :doh

@  Steevy Maximus : (23 May 2020 - 06:39 PM)

I'm watching Predator on Starz! That means it has all the language and gore uncensored!

@  Sabrblade : (23 May 2020 - 04:23 PM)

*grabs popcorn*

@  -Wildstrike- : (23 May 2020 - 12:49 PM)

*watching everyone argue* O^O

@  fourteenwings : (23 May 2020 - 10:22 AM)

By that logic we might as well just get rid of the Shoutbox wholesale! I'd rather have like 3 or 4 things stuck for a week or so than one person dominating the whole thing (no offense Nevermore).

@  PlutoniumBoss : (23 May 2020 - 03:30 AM)

I would argue that "full of something one doesn't read" and "devoid of reading material" are functionally identical at the end-user level. :D

@  NotVeryKnightly : (22 May 2020 - 07:58 PM)

If it emptied, it would become empty.

@  PlutoniumBoss : (22 May 2020 - 07:53 PM)

It would be the same effect as if the shoutbox simply emptied once or twice a week.

@  NotVeryKnightly : (22 May 2020 - 07:27 PM)

I don't see how having walls of the same guy on top whenever I go to any page on this site is "refreshing".

@  PlutoniumBoss : (22 May 2020 - 06:10 PM)

I don't know, I find the occasional flushing of the box to be refreshing.

@  Telly : (22 May 2020 - 04:20 PM)

but its gets annoying seeing a wall of text from him that takes up most of the shoutbox

@  PlutoniumBoss : (22 May 2020 - 03:53 PM)

Eh, that's just Nevermore.

@  fourteenwings : (22 May 2020 - 12:11 AM)

@Nevermore: Good rule of thumb is if you feel like you need not just multiple statements but also multiple shouts to make a point, best just make a thread.

@  NotVeryKnightly : (21 May 2020 - 05:36 PM)

Dude, do you just, not know when to stop?

@  Nevermore : (21 May 2020 - 03:35 PM)

Instead of "I have only ten hours to get all my stuff from place A to place B", it's more like "I temporarily stored 90% of my stuff in easily accessible place C in my spare time, so now I have ten hours to get the remaining 10% of my stuff over to the new place before permanently saying goodbye to the old place".

@  NotVeryKnightly : (21 May 2020 - 03:33 PM)

At these point you two are just repeating what you already said.

@  Nevermore : (21 May 2020 - 03:32 PM)

Again using my "moving apartments" analogy. If you can store the stuff you don't immediately need for everyday life somewhere else, it reduces the critical time of permanently switching your primary base of residence over to the new place because there's less stuff to move when the time comes.

@  Nevermore : (21 May 2020 - 03:30 PM)

Well, my main point is that it will speed up the system migration so I have A) less system downtime because there are fewer files to transfer before the new system can be up and running and B) it reduces the risk of something going wrong during the system migration.

@  wonko the sane? : (21 May 2020 - 06:19 AM)

If your primary is getting cleaned up anyway cause you were backing stuff up, then yeah, no reason not to. But largely, it's not a necessary step.

@  Nevermore : (21 May 2020 - 03:33 AM)

It's like you find out that there's a fire going to break out in the house you live in soon, so you find a new place, get your entire Transformers collection into safe storage, and now all that's left are the empty cabinets which you intend to move over to your new place soon. If the fire breaks out before then, sure, you'd need to get new cabinets, but your toys are already out of the danger zone.

@  Nevermore : (21 May 2020 - 03:27 AM)

At this point, I'm in a "if the old system crashed before the new drive arrives, it will be slightly annoying, not a complete disaster" mood.

@  Nevermore : (21 May 2020 - 03:26 AM)

I've mostly just backed up my personal files and stuff on the external hard drive. The existing Windows installment is supposed to be directly cloned to the new drive once it arrives.

@  Hg Dragon : (21 May 2020 - 01:44 AM)

Who else has ever been so out of it that you've gotten into the shower with your glasses on?

@  Echowarrior : (20 May 2020 - 11:08 PM)

Nope. We've been forced to go with Eclipse. It sucks, and I will continue to call the people in charge of the website fascists until they give me reason to do otherwise.

@  CORVUS : (20 May 2020 - 10:20 PM)

Yeah, I'm not a fan of the new layout either. Fortunately you can stay with the old one though.

@  Liege : (20 May 2020 - 08:57 PM)

So now it matches 90% of the content.

@  Trpodeca : (20 May 2020 - 05:18 PM)

Wow the new Deviantart layout is terrible.

@  wonko the sane? : (20 May 2020 - 10:39 AM)

Are you referring to cloning your drive to install into your computer as the replacement, or are you creating an image to restore from should something unforseen occur?

Photo

Borderlands 3: Welcome back to Pandora Vault Hunters

180 replies to this topic

#121 Betty Nor

Betty Nor
  • Citizen
  • 7816 posts

Posted 10 October 2019 - 06:06 PM

Your safe is the swap point.  Anything that goes into the safe is accessible by any of your other characters.

• tec likes this

#122 tec

tec

Jumblebee

• Supporter
  • 32348 posts
  • Faction::Lesbian Ninja

Posted 10 October 2019 - 11:41 PM

Oh!! funny I don't remember the game telling me that...

I honestly though for a while that building Claptraps GF would unlock it

Visit my store! Vintage toys (SW/ST/TFs Collectables)

www.vintagenerdvana.com

Wait. Wait, wait, wait. Are you telling me that tec has a job? I thought his sole reasons for existence are cheesecake and horrible grammar.-Shadowman024

#123 Betty Nor

Betty Nor
  • Citizen
  • 7816 posts

Posted 11 October 2019 - 09:53 PM

Nah - just an e-mail and an orange weapon.

I did like that Veronica's appearance was dependent on which pieces that you had previously found for her.

I think if I do a third play-through, I'll find the voice box first and then go piece by piece to see which ones elicit some kind of quirky banter with Claptrap.

I know that the hair, the gas in the ass, and.... damn, I forgot the other one that I had heard.

#124 Betty Nor

Betty Nor
  • Citizen
  • 7816 posts

Posted 12 October 2019 - 10:05 PM

I respec'ed Zane and got rid of his SNTNL drone entirely.  Decided to max-out the digi-clone since its cool-down time is practically non-existent.

Plus, I have a Dahl sniper rifle that shoots automatic fire so when I queue the digi-clone, he spawns with that baby and just lays down 1300+ shots through an 18-round clip with AI-precision.  It murders so much.  My secondary skillset is the shield, which is pretty neat.  Mainly, it's the healing ability that I was after since that freed up my Shield and Artefact slots that used better (but non-healing) skills.

Was playing True Vault Hunter mode, but then I made it up to Sanctuary right after hitting level 50.  I'm going to retire playing Zane until DLC comes out that expands the level cap.

#125 tec

tec

Jumblebee

• Supporter
  • 32348 posts

Posted 13 October 2019 - 01:16 AM

I literally walked 10 laps around the water drainage area on Promethea looking for the last Typhoon log and can not find it argh

www.vintagenerdvana.com

Wait. Wait, wait, wait. Are you telling me that tec has a job? I thought his sole reasons for existence are cheesecake and horrible grammar.-Shadowman024

#126 Betty Nor

Betty Nor
  • Citizen
  • 7816 posts

Posted 13 October 2019 - 03:10 PM

Isn't that one up on the catwalk as soon as you enter the drainage tunnels?

Oh wait, I'm thinking of the one at the prison on Eden-6.  I'm not sure which one that you're after.

I'm kind of relieved that you don't have to track down logs and Claptrap pieces on the UVH mode run.  I think that's where most of my time got sunk - searching for things.  I do appreciate that if you get line of sight to the thing, it's marked on your map.  Otherwise, I would have walked past 90% of them.  Hell, sometimes I was standing right on top of them and couldn't pick their detail out of all of the rest of the noise in the level.

#127 tec

tec

Jumblebee

• Supporter
  • 32348 posts

Posted 13 October 2019 - 03:28 PM

Its fine in deep looking I found tons of other goodies and thats kinda the point

www.vintagenerdvana.com

#128 tec

tec

Jumblebee

• Supporter
  • 32348 posts

Posted 13 October 2019 - 10:25 PM

Tried Amara out she is not good ageist bosses why do Sirens seem to get weaker with each game? Lilith was awesome BL1

www.vintagenerdvana.com

#129 Betty Nor

Betty Nor
  • Citizen
  • 7816 posts

Posted 14 October 2019 - 07:03 AM

I think she's one of those that gets much more powerful as she levels up.  I watched a video on youtube of a person do a 3-4 minute speed run on one of the Eridian trials.  She massacred the lot and practically one-shotted the boss at the end.  Even if I were to bring my Level 50 Zane to that trial, it still would take me 10-15 minutes on my best day.

#130 tec

tec

Jumblebee

• Supporter
  • 32348 posts

Posted 14 October 2019 - 09:07 AM

I done two of the trials with 46-47 Mose and aced both but got nothing for my troubles :/

www.vintagenerdvana.com

#131 tec

tec

Jumblebee

• Supporter
  • 32348 posts

Posted 15 October 2019 - 08:11 AM

Maxed out at 50 started farming Legendarys found some non Legendary red flavor text guns to like the Buttplug lol

A eridium mod that lets me fire rockets from my boots this game is to fun

www.vintagenerdvana.com

#132 tec

tec

Jumblebee

• Supporter
  • 32348 posts

Posted 16 October 2019 - 12:39 PM

Is Earl having a sale? So I been hording my Eriduim for a but for a few cosmetic items but when I went to buy then they where cheeper the what I was saveing up for

The Electrical weapon skin went from 300 Eriduim to just 225

www.vintagenerdvana.com

#133 Devcon

Devcon

'Sup?

• Retired Staff
  • 11888 posts
  • Faction::RIBFIR

Posted 16 October 2019 - 01:06 PM

Yes he is:

https://www.google.c...i/1100-6470585/
From the Page of Cage!

#134 tec

tec

Jumblebee

• Supporter
  • 32348 posts

Posted 18 October 2019 - 12:07 AM

Ok I need help my finding better gear has plateaued

My PS4 name is tec5_5

If anyone has good gear for Moze send it my way and Ill do the same heads/class mods elemental shards that grant health regen,Awsome assault rifles help get over this slump im in

I was going to tack this and start adding everyone names to the list but seems like we cant have best answer in the games forums

Edited by tec, 18 October 2019 - 02:07 AM.

www.vintagenerdvana.com

#135 Betty Nor

Betty Nor
  • Citizen
  • 7816 posts

Posted 19 October 2019 - 11:31 PM

I got Moze up to Level 32 but decided to start over with Fl4k to see how he played.

Yeah, I'm not really a fan of the play style.  Plus, my skag puppy is totally stealing my gun-kills, which prevents me from getting e-mails for 100 kills.

I got him to Level 11 on Sanctuary, and I think I'll put a pin in him or a while.

Oh, but one of the Crawley bugs in the Droughts did drop this cool orange SMG that shoots bullets that draw from your wallet rather than your backpack.

It's too bad that it's a Level 7 weapon because a higher level version with 1 million bullets to go expend would be absolutely devastating.

As it is, I had $9000 at the time I took down Mouthpiece, and it was a pretty simple battle lighting him up.

Good thing, too because Fl4k's invisibility is way too short for the amount of cool-down time required to recharge it.  Should be more like Zane's digi-clone, honestly.

#136 tec

tec

Jumblebee

• Supporter
  • 32348 posts

Posted 20 October 2019 - 11:18 AM

Yeah they buffed a bunch of stuff for Moze Zane and Flak they more then doubled Iron Bear heath

I still cant seem to get an Assault Rifle that does more then 1000x2 damage or a grenade in the 7000 range

Edited by tec, 20 October 2019 - 11:19 AM.

www.vintagenerdvana.com

#137 tec

tec

Jumblebee

• Supporter
  • 32348 posts

Posted 21 October 2019 - 07:59 PM

They Nerfed my gun I was just useing 2 hours ago argh!!!

I had an assault rifle an Optimized Q System it had done 1109x2 Damage and consumed 2 ammo per shot

now its just 903x2 and does not consume per 2 shots they ruined my gun and DPS!

www.vintagenerdvana.com

#138 tec

tec

Jumblebee

• Supporter
  • 32348 posts

Posted 22 October 2019 - 10:56 PM

Blam!!! all my gear is gold personal trophy achieved

EHiLH5tWsAElicj.jpg

(Even my trinkets)

Edited by tec, 22 October 2019 - 10:56 PM.

www.vintagenerdvana.com

#139 tec

tec

Jumblebee

• Supporter
  • 32348 posts

Posted 24 October 2019 - 12:52 AM

They Nerfed my gun I was just useing 2 hours ago argh!!!

I had an assault rifle an Optimized Q System it had done 1109x2 Damage and consumed 2 ammo per shot

now its just 903x2 and does not consume per 2 shots they ruined my gun and DPS!

Ok now my gun is back up over 1000x2 again what the hell?

EHnILOvWwAECX4u.jpg

www.vintagenerdvana.com

#140 tec

tec

Jumblebee

• Supporter
  • 32348 posts

Posted 25 October 2019 - 03:04 AM

In all my years playing all the Borderlands games I have never seen a drop this good before

EHtTGNnXUAAgfkO.jpg

Also Iron Bear says cheese with the new photo mode
EHtW5ZYX0AYd5z3.jpg

www.vintagenerdvana.com

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users