Toggle shoutbox Squawkbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Please don't post Youtube videos in the chat box. The forums software auto embeds them. 

@  Maximus Ambus : (04 June 2020 - 11:51 PM)

They dubbed reaction shots and running scenes in the first two UT shows with "huh?" and grunts. very annoying.

@  Sabrblade : (04 June 2020 - 06:10 PM)

Watch it in Japanese with English subs. Karyuudo did all that work for us so that we could. ;)

@  wonko the sane? : (04 June 2020 - 06:08 PM)

I tried... but it just wasn't that good. The comics were better.

@  PlutoniumBoss : (04 June 2020 - 04:07 PM)

I didn't even watch Armada when it originally aired.

@  -LittleAutob... : (04 June 2020 - 01:52 PM)

Anyone watch Armada anymore ._.

@  JRSBill : (03 June 2020 - 01:06 PM)

bain

@  Maximus Ambus : (03 June 2020 - 04:14 AM)

UBI is coming.

@  -LittleAutob... : (02 June 2020 - 09:30 PM)

I can just HEAR his screechy G1 voice saying that....

@  -LittleAutob... : (02 June 2020 - 09:30 PM)

*Dies laughing* XDDDDDD

@  TheMightyMol... : (02 June 2020 - 07:01 PM)

Megatron's coupon has failed! Now I, Starscream, shall speak to your manager!

@  -LittleAutob... : (02 June 2020 - 06:39 PM)

(i just want to make jokes excuse my doing)

@  -LittleAutob... : (02 June 2020 - 06:38 PM)

ITS STARSCREAM.... AND HIS CLONES

@  Steevy Maximus : (02 June 2020 - 06:31 PM)

And there was no one there when I started!

@  Steevy Maximus : (02 June 2020 - 06:31 PM)

I swear, I'm in line to use a coupon, there is something wrong with said coupon, and suddenly I'm holding up a line of 3 or 4 people

@  -LittleAutob... : (01 June 2020 - 12:15 PM)

Ha! Talk about getting away with something!

@  Maximus Ambus : (01 June 2020 - 09:08 AM)

Carnivac was still an evil Decepticon at heart, and no one shot him in the back for it.

@  -LittleAutob... : (30 May 2020 - 06:52 PM)

*stares at the light switch* .... I see what you did there

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (30 May 2020 - 01:40 PM)

*hands llittleautobot1218 a light switch* There you go.

@  -LittleAutob... : (30 May 2020 - 10:53 AM)

I feel a need to lighten up the mood.... ;)

@  -LittleAutob... : (30 May 2020 - 10:38 AM)

:p

@  Maximus Ambus : (30 May 2020 - 02:14 AM)

Shockwave did it.

@  NotVeryKnightly : (30 May 2020 - 12:21 AM)

I'm not in the US and at least some of the episodes seem to work for me. I don't know the actual list of places it's available, though.

@  Shockwave 75 : (29 May 2020 - 10:37 PM)

Unfortunately It seems Cyberverse is only available in the US on YouTube.

@  -LittleAutob... : (29 May 2020 - 09:19 AM)

Yes, and its ongoing.

@  NotVeryKnightly : (29 May 2020 - 01:05 AM)

Cyberverse is already officially uploaded to YouTube.

@  fourteenwings : (29 May 2020 - 12:36 AM)

Spin Master is abridging current episodes of Bakugan Armored Alliance and posting the result on YouTube. Maybe Hasbro does that someday too.

@  -LittleAutob... : (28 May 2020 - 10:59 PM)

I see... :/

@  wonko the sane? : (28 May 2020 - 08:14 PM)

Within the US anyway. Those channels aren't easy or cheap to access in other countries, and their website often region lock content. Tubi is the only good thing on that list: largely identical (but not perfectly so. Damnit. I wanna watch COPS.) country to country and free.

@  Steevy Maximus : (28 May 2020 - 07:24 PM)

So yeah, Hasbro is using plenty of venues to spread exposure of their brands

@  Steevy Maximus : (28 May 2020 - 07:23 PM)

Starz currently licenses Transformers G1 and the GI Joe movie (as well as MLP specials). Netflix has more current series available.

@  Nevermore : (28 May 2020 - 07:21 PM)

Study shows: Holders of the title "world's oldest person" have a severely increased risk of dying.

@  Steevy Maximus : (28 May 2020 - 07:18 PM)

Tubi TV and Youtube both host various Hasbro cartoons. Both are freely accessed and ad supported. Any basic TV package (barring straight antenna) includes channels like USA Network, SyFy and FX, all of which regularly air the films from Transformers and GI Joe.

@  wonko the sane? : (28 May 2020 - 06:18 PM)

I dunno what to tell you, media might be changing slowly, but at least it's still accessible. Even the folks that DON'T get one of the streaming services can watch it on the company website. It's a vehicle for the toy line after all, they need to make an effort to make it as consumable as possible.

@  -LittleAutob... : (28 May 2020 - 05:41 PM)

Well. Thats said, then.... I guess... :doh

@  wonko the sane? : (28 May 2020 - 04:13 PM)

As long as the the cartoons are profitable, then they'll make more. The media it's shown on is completely irrelevant. I say that as a guy whose earliest surviving memory is a big red truck turning into a big red robot.

@  ZakuConvoy : (28 May 2020 - 03:06 PM)

Might be the end of an era. With the rise of streaming, who knows if Transformers will ever be on broadcast TV again.

@  -LittleAutob... : (28 May 2020 - 11:46 AM)

3 seasons on a show is usually enough... but yeah ;-;

@  Roddie Luver : (27 May 2020 - 09:37 PM)

I’m also sad Cyberverse has no season four.

@  Paladin : (26 May 2020 - 08:10 PM)

it's too hugging hot today.

@  -LittleAutob... : (25 May 2020 - 03:39 PM)

I'll agree with you on that.

*Figured -_-

I fugured

@  Steevy Maximus : (25 May 2020 - 01:37 PM)

I'm actually sad Cyberverse won't get another season. 2 and 3 (of what I've seen) have REALLY nailed it in being fun little actions shows, like the Sunbow series.

@  Rycochet : (25 May 2020 - 01:00 PM)

Yes.

@  Maximus Ambus : (25 May 2020 - 12:52 PM)

I'm waiting for Animated season 4. Am I insane?

@  wonko the sane? : (25 May 2020 - 11:22 AM)

I'm waiting for the next season to show up on netflix.

@  Sabrblade : (25 May 2020 - 10:59 AM)

Many of us have already watched the rest of the Cyberverse episodes since the whole third season aired in the UK last September.

@  -LittleAutob... : (25 May 2020 - 10:18 AM)

*9th

@  -LittleAutob... : (25 May 2020 - 10:17 AM)

I just saw the 8th episode... omg

@  Bass X0 : (25 May 2020 - 01:28 AM)

Already seen it online.

Photo

Batman VS the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

39 replies to this topic

#21 Caldwin

Caldwin

Duality Personified

• Supporter
  • 25711 posts
  • Faction::RIBFIR

Posted 21 April 2019 - 07:26 PM

I just finished the first collection of comics on ComiXology. I'm starting the second now. It's the crossover I've always wanted. Now I can't wait for this movie to come out.
PSN = Caldwin

Switch = SW-7457-8143-2029

Mornings are for coffee and contemplation.

Before you do anything you can't undo...National Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1-800-273-8255

#22 AgentOrange

AgentOrange
  • Citizen
  • 1357 posts
  • Faction::Maximal

Posted 15 May 2019 - 07:08 AM

Please, no one ever request Tara Strong to voice Harley again after this. hugging awful.
You may be a lover but you ain't no dancer

#23 Sabrblade

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase

• Citizen
  • 30105 posts

Posted 15 May 2019 - 11:44 AM

Oh man, this movie rocked!

So many references to so many different iterations of Batman and the TMNT. The overall art style and color scheme of this movie was most reminiscent of both the 2003 TMNT series and The Batman, complete with Batgirl's design and Tom Kenny's Penguin, but most everything else was either an original design or more inspired by other versions of each.

For as dark, violent, and serious as this movie was, there was also a whole lot of comedy sprinkled about that had me laughing practically throughout the whole thing. And that ending, that post-credits ending, I'm not expecting a sequel out of this, but I wouldn't mind some follow-up with that stinger.

Edited by Sabrblade, 15 May 2019 - 11:33 PM.

"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"
QUOTE(Bass X0 @ Aug 17 2013, 08:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think the concept of being educated and being able to educate is something that more people need more of in their lives.

No, we don't all know everything but we should spread and share that what we do know.

If I'm consistently misspelling a word, I would want and expect people to correct me as should I imagine all decent people who know the value of good literacy.

Its just arrogant laziness to know you're spelling a word incorrectly and not correct yourself or ignore the advice when people do tell you how to spell a word correctly.

#24 Caldwin

Caldwin

Duality Personified

• Supporter
  • 25711 posts

Posted 15 May 2019 - 07:21 PM

Thanks for letting me know this was available. Amazon is saying the Blu-ray won't be available until June 4. But it's already on Amazon Prime video (and for some reason when I bought it on Amazon it also showed up in my iTunes library). I'll probably buy the Blu-Ray as well, if for no other reason than to have a physical version of it plus extras.

Please, no one ever request Tara Strong to voice Harley again after this. hugging awful.

Thing is, Tara Strong has played Harley before and done a pretty good job. I'll admit this might not be her strongest performance, but I still say it's tons better than Melissa Rauch in "Batman and Harley Quinn." Honestly, personal preference, but I still actually liked it better than Margot Robbie in the Suicide Squad movie. Though hearing Twilight Sparkle saying 'damn' was almost as interesting as some of the things said in Lollipop Chainsaw.

Troy Baker as Batman was a win, hands down. If ever they can't get Kevin Conroy, I'll accept Troy Baker. Rachel Bloom as Batgirl was decent enough. Not my favorite, but she wasn't bad at all.

This is easily the best TMNT movie. I mean, I liked a bunch of the TMNT movies (minus Turtles in Time and the Bay films. But this just nailed them. They finally got to cut loose in a way I haven't seen since the Mirage comics. I mean, this film actually had a body count!

As a Batman movie, it did okay. Not the best, far from the worst. I'd rate it as one of the better animated films. I'll definitely be watching this one again...

And again...and again, and again, and again...
PSN = Caldwin

Before you do anything you can't undo...National Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1-800-273-8255

#25 tec

tec

Still Crusin'

• Supporter
  • 32440 posts
  • Faction::Lesbian Ninja

Posted 18 May 2019 - 11:30 PM

Yeah gotta say I laughed quite a lot during this film it was a ton of fun

And some of the fights where down right brutal

8/10

Visit my store! Vintage toys (SW/ST/TFs Collectables)

www.vintagenerdvana.com

Wait. Wait, wait, wait. Are you telling me that tec has a job? I thought his sole reasons for existence are cheesecake and horrible grammar.-Shadowman024

#26 Have a Pickle

Have a Pickle

Have a Pickle

• Supporter
  • 4508 posts
  • Faction::Free Agent

Posted 27 May 2019 - 07:27 PM

Good to know it's out! Will head over to Blockbuster this weekend to check it out.

#27 Caldwin

Caldwin

Duality Personified

• Supporter
  • 25711 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 04:56 AM

Where the heck do you live where they still have Blockbuster?
PSN = Caldwin

#28 CORVUS

CORVUS

Holy crap!

• Supporter
  • 33405 posts
  • Faction::Free Agent

Posted 28 May 2019 - 10:07 AM

There's one in Bend, Oregon.
"Too much of a good thing is an awesome thing. But too much of an awesome thing is…umm…really, really dumb and bad. " - Strong Bad

#29 Fero McPigletron

Fero McPigletron

Not a Maverick! Maybe.

• Citizen
  • 9089 posts

Posted 08 June 2019 - 01:57 AM

They shouldn't have put in the killing violence because this would have been fun to show kids. Ivy not moving, the tongue scene, Alfred and Mikey, yeah those were great.

Mikey was the 2003 Fox TMNT, which was a great representation of the turtles. Nice to see/hear that.

I thought it was Conroy for a time then.

FWXOT0z.gif

TOY DRAMA THEATER!

1 minute of (minimal) lights, (steady) camera and...  ACTION FIGURES! (mostly Transformers) - Episode 031: Combiners and chest envy 

Episodes here

#30 Caldwin

Caldwin

Duality Personified

• Supporter
  • 25711 posts

Posted 08 June 2019 - 05:10 AM

I actually enjoyed the more gritty Turtles. I realize that now they're seen as a kids show. But when they started out in the Mirage comics, they were not kid friendly. I see this kinda like the Tim Burton Batman after Adam West had been the most recognized Batman for so long. I'd love to see what happened to Batman finally happen for the Turtles...still having your more kid friendly TMNT while having other media returning them to their dark and gritty roots.

Speaking of this movie though, I got it digitally before I got the Bluray. The Bluray came with a digital code. But since I already have it digitally, PM me if you want my code. I'll check my PM's this evening. Whoever PM's first gets it.
PSN = Caldwin

#31 Caldwin

Caldwin

Duality Personified

• Supporter
  • 25711 posts

Posted 08 June 2019 - 11:13 AM

Code has been claimed.
PSN = Caldwin

#32 Caldwin

Caldwin

Duality Personified

• Supporter
  • 25711 posts

Posted 08 June 2019 - 05:05 PM

Well, the person I gave it to couldn't get it to work...possible region issues. So I guess I'll just post it here and whoever can get to it first gets it.

3 Easy Steps

1. Go to wb.com/redeemmovie and follow the steps

2. Enter the redemption code

79PKATPE635NK012

3. Watch instantly!

Try and let us know if you use it though so there aren't a bunch of people futilely using a code that's already been used.
PSN = Caldwin

#33 Powered Convoy

Powered Convoy

Skywarp Connoisseur

• Retired Staff
  • 67152 posts
  • Faction::RIRFIB

Posted 08 June 2019 - 11:08 PM

Redeemed, thanks Caldwin!

ACItEK8.png

#34 Caldwin

Caldwin

Duality Personified

• Supporter
  • 25711 posts

Posted 09 June 2019 - 06:52 AM

Welcome. Enjoy.
PSN = Caldwin

#35 Benbot

Benbot

What a nerd

• Supporter
  • 5674 posts

Posted 16 August 2019 - 09:38 AM

I finally got around to seeing this.  It was pretty good, but I could never get past the idea that the Turtles and Batman exist in the same universe.  I kept thinking they would reveal they got there through some sort of inter-dimensional portal, returning at the end of the movie.  

#36 Caldwin

Caldwin

Duality Personified

• Supporter
  • 25711 posts

Posted 16 August 2019 - 11:45 AM

That's how it happens in the comic more or less. In fact, the effect that inter-dimensional travel has on the turtles is a big plot point. I guess they just didn't want to muddy the water for the movie.
PSN = Caldwin

#37 Sabrblade

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase

• Citizen
  • 30105 posts

Posted 16 August 2019 - 08:52 PM

If we get a sequel, I want a Killer Croc vs. Leatherhead fight.

I think the concept of being educated and being able to educate is something that more people need more of in their lives.

No, we don't all know everything but we should spread and share that what we do know.

If I'm consistently misspelling a word, I would want and expect people to correct me as should I imagine all decent people who know the value of good literacy.

Its just arrogant laziness to know you're spelling a word incorrectly and not correct yourself or ignore the advice when people do tell you how to spell a word correctly.

#38 Fero McPigletron

Fero McPigletron

Not a Maverick! Maybe.

• Citizen
  • 9089 posts

Posted 17 August 2019 - 06:31 AM

Only if it's bayou Leatherhead instead of scientist Leatherhead, hehe

FWXOT0z.gif

TOY DRAMA THEATER!

1 minute of (minimal) lights, (steady) camera and...  ACTION FIGURES! (mostly Transformers) - Episode 031: Combiners and chest envy 

Episodes here

#39 Sabrblade

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase

• Citizen
  • 30105 posts

Posted 17 August 2019 - 11:18 AM

Only if it's bayou Leatherhead instead of scientist Leatherhead, hehe

That Leatherhead would more likely team up with Croc than fight him. ;)

Split the difference and have it be good guy scientist Leatherhead but voiced by Jim Cummings using a voice similar to his bad guy bayou Leatherhead.

#40 Powered Convoy

Powered Convoy

Skywarp Connoisseur

• Retired Staff
  • 67152 posts
  • Faction::RIRFIB

Posted 18 November 2019 - 03:48 PM

Really a mixed bag of sloppiness. The backgrounds, music, and animation are great. The voice work is sometimes amazing, sometimes OK, and sometimes drek. The actual character designs are horrid. Plus whiny brat punk Robin was in it, so they worked from the New52 model (always a mistake). And absolutely no effort was made in little details. People alternating between "Raz" and "Raysh" was just annoying as hell. For all the severed limbs and decapitations, there was an almost complete absence of blood. The story starts OK, but once the Ooze is released on the inmates of Arkham... Logic and intelligence go right out the window (even for a TMNT movie). In the end, it's better than, say, Batman Ninja (which was a complete and utter abomination), but not much.

Did you post this a couple of days ago?

ACItEK8.png

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users