The Town Commanders of the Cybertron Satellite program were localized Primes based off of a city or theme. Let's apply that to the Mane 6 using their Elements. More intriguingly, I'm going to be using thier alternate Element names from the S3 finale (charity, compassion, devotion, integrity, optimism, and leadership). I'll be using RiD'15 Strongarm as the source figure to paint, but not with her default weapon. For the major questions that may come up:
- Why not add [character]? While I didn't have the idea for a "Friendship Commander" at the time, I've been hoping those alternate element concepts would get some sort of use since Celestia casually mentioned them. Also, six options is a sizable enough poll. If someone badly wants to paint a Cheerilee or Spike or someone else as a Transformer, I encourage it but that's not what this poll is.
- Why Strongarm? Already a female mold. Head crest and turning into a truck lines up with some Prime-like characters. Even if I can't give her a full disassembly, I can reach parts with a brush well enough so she can be painted. Warrior/Deluxe makes her big enough to have substance but not so big that working on her will be overwhelming. And I, uh, already bought her.
- Charity: Pale grey/purple/dark blue
- Compassion: Light yellow/pink/teal
- Devotion: Light blue/red+yellow+blue/purple
- Integrity: Orange/yellow/green
- Optimism: Pink/dark pink/blue
- Leadership: Light purple/dark purple/pink
Edited by Zamuel, 15 February 2019 - 09:40 AM.