Toggle shoutbox Squawkbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Please don't post Youtube videos in the chat box. The forums software auto embeds them. 

@  PlutoniumBoss : (28 March 2020 - 11:08 PM)

Oh yeah, that was Fort Max. My bad.

@  LBD "Nyt... : (28 March 2020 - 09:12 PM)

https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Peritus_Maximus

@  LBD "Nyt... : (28 March 2020 - 09:11 PM)

Christmas Maximus?

@  Maximus Ambus : (28 March 2020 - 01:13 PM)

At least the ozone layer is healing. unless this is a 0.0000000001% thing it's sounds like good news.

@  ▲ndrusi : (28 March 2020 - 09:27 AM)

(But only pretty sure, not 100% sure.)

@  ▲ndrusi : (28 March 2020 - 09:26 AM)

Pretty sure y'all were thinking of Fortress Maximus yesterday.

@  Bass X0 : (28 March 2020 - 12:38 AM)

Dare! Dare to believe you can survive 2020!

@  Steevy Maximus : (27 March 2020 - 08:18 PM)

Baja Blast is back at retail!

@  TheMightyMol... : (27 March 2020 - 03:47 PM)

Shame he wasn't around more. He seemed like such a jolly, happy soul.

@  PlutoniumBoss : (27 March 2020 - 02:16 PM)

No, he was definitely Metroplex. You could tell because he was in Metroplex's distinctive red and green coloration.

@  Paladin : (27 March 2020 - 02:11 PM)

that was Leader-1. or possibly Jolt. maybe Grindor...

@  PlutoniumBoss : (27 March 2020 - 01:57 PM)

Metroplex was in Armada, in a flashback. He was the same size as everybody else. I thought that was the joke.

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (27 March 2020 - 12:39 PM)

@Rodimus Supreme: Gah! You are right! How'd I get that mixed up? x.x;

@  TheMightyMol... : (27 March 2020 - 12:14 PM)

There is no Metroplex. Only Zuul.

@  Rodimus Supreme : (27 March 2020 - 11:13 AM)

@Tm_Silverclaw: There is no Armada Metroplex, he was in Cybertron.

@  Rodimus Supreme : (27 March 2020 - 11:12 AM)

And they'd be better off just retooling Metroplex and Fortress Maximus to be somewhat more accurate and changing/adding parts for interaction with later play gimmicks.

@  Rodimus Supreme : (27 March 2020 - 11:11 AM)

I honestly would prefer that for scale purposes.

@  Cyoti : (27 March 2020 - 11:07 AM)

They can redo all the CW combiners as Titan Class figures like Predaking/Devastator.

@  Dekafox : (27 March 2020 - 07:52 AM)

They could just redo Metroplex again too. Especially if it's going to be S3 based. They could also do another Primus to go with the coming Unicron.

@  OverDrive73 : (26 March 2020 - 10:56 PM)

If anyone is bored, or interested... I just added the last chapter to my fanfic comic in Allspark Pictures

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (26 March 2020 - 10:54 PM)

And no.. We could always get Titan Class Superion.

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (26 March 2020 - 10:53 PM)

We need Titan Class Transformers Armada Metroplex.

@  Telly : (26 March 2020 - 08:39 PM)

ill be surprised if scorpy isnt the last titan

@  PlutoniumBoss : (26 March 2020 - 05:57 PM)

Too bad a new character titan class figure is pretty much an impossibility.

@  PlutoniumBoss : (26 March 2020 - 05:56 PM)

I want a titan class, really good looking bucket wheel excavator. Like Cybertron Metroplex was supposed to be but didn't quite pull off.

@  wonko the sane? : (26 March 2020 - 03:32 PM)

I just taped up a shower curtain and took my first shower in three weeks. It was heavenly.

@  Rodimus Supreme : (26 March 2020 - 11:48 AM)

I would buy that...

@  Maximus Ambus : (24 March 2020 - 02:03 PM)

Studio Series 100 Titan Class Driller.

@  Sabrblade : (23 March 2020 - 09:05 PM)

I'll give ya 25 cents, a pack of gum, and some peanuts.

@  TheMightyMol... : (23 March 2020 - 07:35 PM)

I can give ya twenty bucks for it.

@  Paladin : (23 March 2020 - 04:28 PM)

hoarder? I hardly know 'er?

@  Dekafox : (23 March 2020 - 01:52 PM)

FOR THE HORDE!

@  repowers : (23 March 2020 - 01:48 PM)

* hordes shrubberies *

@  Telly : (23 March 2020 - 01:46 PM)

YET...

@  PlutoniumBoss : (23 March 2020 - 01:22 PM)

At least we haven't resorted to shouting "NI" at old ladies.

@  CORVUS : (23 March 2020 - 11:04 AM)

Keep it out, and I won't reply to it.

@  RichardT1977 : (23 March 2020 - 08:50 AM)

It's a sad world where we can't discuss our health and safety without it descending into political arguments...

@  fourteenwings : (22 March 2020 - 11:46 PM)

woah I have no idea what's going on here but it's certainly breaking the "keep P&R out of the shoutbox" rules (which really should be enforced like... at all)

@  CORVUS : (22 March 2020 - 11:13 PM)

Ugh, Chinese. Typo-city.

@  CORVUS : (22 March 2020 - 11:11 PM)

Rodimus, you're just flat-out wrong. Trump eliminated the Pandemic Response Team. Trump was advised in January that this could be serious, and he didn't listen. Trump spent weeks downplaying COVID-19 by implying it was a hoax, and then that it was just a type of flu. He was late to close down travel from China, and by the time he closed down air-travel to the EU, that was also too late. He has refused to take responsibility for removing the pandemic response team, even though he basically bragged about it some months before. He's also prematurely talked up treatments using chlorquinine that have not been properly vetted as yet, and he keeps calling COVID-19 the "Chinense virus" because he can't help but be a jerk. Face facts: Trump is an incompetent bungler. Period. Full-stop.

@  repowers : (22 March 2020 - 03:49 PM)

That's totally super biased!

@  Nevermore : (22 March 2020 - 03:00 PM)

I'm not. I'm listening to his own contradictory statements.

@  TheMightyMol... : (22 March 2020 - 02:06 PM)

Most people don't, but it's still making enough ratings to continue, apparently.

@  Bass X0 : (22 March 2020 - 11:45 AM)

I’m not finding modern episodes of The Simpson’s at all funny.

@  Rodimus Supreme : (22 March 2020 - 11:44 AM)

Trump HAS been working on this, stop listening to those idiot "news" outlets that just spin everything against him out of bias.

@  TheMightyMol... : (22 March 2020 - 08:52 AM)

At the least, they could keep it off of Twitter.

@  wonko the sane? : (22 March 2020 - 08:10 AM)

I'm pretty sure the capuchin from "outbreak" would have done a better job than trump.

@  Nevermore : (22 March 2020 - 05:13 AM)

Isn't it sad that President Schwarzenegger would have been the better alternative in retrospect?

@  NotVeryKnightly : (22 March 2020 - 03:38 AM)

It was President Schwarzenegger, not Wolfcastle.

@  Maximus Ambus : (22 March 2020 - 02:51 AM)

He put that in a speech in Springfields 'Do as we say' festival in 2005 too.

Photo
- - - - -

Alvarez panels from TFCon on Youtube

70 replies to this topic

#21 Creedence

Creedence

borf borf

• Citizen
  • 9198 posts

Posted 21 January 2019 - 05:44 AM

What does your weird hypothetical have to do with my point?

#22 Boomhauer

Boomhauer

Creator of all things Transformers

• Citizen
  • 5502 posts
  • Faction::Cannonball's Pirate Crew

Posted 21 January 2019 - 09:24 AM

Other than the accent AOE Drift is actualy less racist than RID Drift honestly.

RID Drift keeps having the cliche HONOR SAMURAI HONOLORABLE HONOR HONOR I HATE MY CHILDREN IM A BAD ASIAN PARENT episodes, while AOE Drift was just a weird violent psycho that pretends to be zen sometimes but is otherwise more busy cracking jokes and murdering things than asian.

#23 Spark

Spark
  • Citizen
  • 39394 posts

Posted 21 January 2019 - 10:01 AM

Now where is my Siege Knockout if Hasbro realized he was the breakthrough character?

Back with another design team that's not there anymore.

Fall of Cybertron will blow your mind. That is all.

#24 LV!

LV!

A tendency to speak in jest

• Citizen
  • 18124 posts

Posted 21 January 2019 - 11:29 AM

Doesn't Drift speak with, like, Ken Watanabe's normal speaking voice?

#25 Jenny

Jenny
  • Citizen
  • 23044 posts
  • Faction::Maximal

Posted 21 January 2019 - 11:33 AM

Yes

#26 Vexwing

Vexwing

You are being deceived

• Staff
  • 4125 posts
  • Faction::RIRFIB

Posted 21 January 2019 - 11:54 AM

Now where is my Siege Knockout if Hasbro realized he was the breakthrough character?

Knockout wouldn't be caught dead covered in stege.

35806863916_c3f0822359_o.jpg
I'm on twitter for some reason! Hell if I know why.
@vexwing

www.flickr.com/vexwing

#27 Sabrblade

Sabrblade

Continuity Nut

• Citizen
  • 29673 posts

Posted 23 January 2019 - 11:35 AM

Another video from the panel:

- Concept for "The Last Transformers", set in the far future, inspired by the IDW issue "Pax Cybertronia". Ironhide would have been the only classic character left, named "Iron Magnus", G2 symbol, everyone else all new characters, could have been a game, half of Cybertron was missing and blown off.

- New character "Skidtrack" was a racer; another character named "(something) Magnet" was the new leader who became "Magnet Prime", his toy would have been able to cold the Matrix in his hand with a magnet.

- Alvarez always wanted a female Decepticon leader, but didn't yet have a name or design for her; wanted one of her Decepticon crew to have a red arm and a blue arm that each turned into a pile driver, the toy might have had variants with "R" on the blue arm and "F" on the red, and "F" on the red and "R" on the blue, to let fans fight it out choose which one they wanted

- The studio for TF: Prime pitched Unicron as Earth, Aaron Archer wouldn't let them blow Earth up, was surprised to see TLK use Earth as Unicron

- Alvarez says that, at one point, one of the following statements about Airachnid was supposed to be true: She either was to become Blackarachnia, used to be Blackarachnia, or was the daughter of Blackarachnia. He won't tell us which of these three was the true one.

- There were no other Beast Wars-based characters that they had wanted to bring into TF: Prime. They had a list of characters that they had wanted to bring in, on which were Blaster, Smokescreen, maybe Ravage, maybe Cosmos. They wanted to use the Animated concept for Cosmos where he was a cool spaceship who crash-landed on a B-movie set and scanned the movie prop to become the flying saucer UFO. But the studio was like "No, we're not doing that, lol."

- Alvarez doesn't know what happened to TF: Prime Shockwave, it's ambiguous

- When Airachnid engaged Soundwave for the last time and Soundwave opened a portal that sent her to Cybertron's moon, that scene was originally supposed to have Soundwave say "Soundwave superior, Airachnid inferior", with him revealing that he can talk, but when there was no one around in the scene to hear him talk, and that made the scene for them. But it was changed without their knowing; Soundwave didn't speak in that scene and he instead spoke when the Autobots captured him later because it was thought to be more dramatic then

- No other plans for the Vehicons, but he thinks there was one called Steve. He was gonna be like the HYDRA agent Bob from Deadpool, and be named after Steve Bono, a Hasbro designer at the time

- Alvarez only likes the first movie since it's the only one he didn't work on

- He thinks the Bumblebee movie started off as a prequel but hopes it's a reboot for a new, more successful timeline

Edited by Sabrblade, 23 January 2019 - 11:59 AM.

"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"
QUOTE(Bass X0 @ Aug 17 2013, 08:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think the concept of being educated and being able to educate is something that more people need more of in their lives.

No, we don't all know everything but we should spread and share that what we do know.

If I'm consistently misspelling a word, I would want and expect people to correct me as should I imagine all decent people who know the value of good literacy.

Its just arrogant laziness to know you're spelling a word incorrectly and not correct yourself or ignore the advice when people do tell you how to spell a word correctly.

#28 Sabrblade

Sabrblade

Continuity Nut

• Citizen
  • 29673 posts

Posted 26 January 2019 - 11:49 AM

Another Alvarez video:

- They loved the voice acting and concept for Knock Out so much that they had wanted to keep him and to have him joining the Autobots and then eventually go back to being a Decepticon when Thundertron arrived. He'd be "the guy" that Thundertron would need to show him around and Knock Out would have been that dude.

- TF: Prime Ratchet is his favorite version of Ratchet. When he reads the comics, he hears Jeffery Combs's voice as Ratchet. There were definitely 100% plans for Ratchet in TF: Prime. He was gonna stay behind on Earth and be spun off on a new Unit:E show.

- Unit:E was just a placeholder name at the time. Unit:E was basically the Avengers. One comic book was done and that was it. The comic had nothing to do with the story they were going to do. Stretch Armstrong was "Hulk Hogan as Stretch Armstrong", with a silver belt called the Silverhawk. There was Ratchet and Acroyear. Acroyear was like Snake Eyes, couldn't talk, and full size. There was Duke, but was considered being switched out with Scarlet. There was Leoric, Rom, and Matt Trakker.

- There was another character at the time (let's just call him "Bug"). And there was Tonrar (?) who was the ancient mystic that fought the Inhumanoids a long time ago. And there was Princess Lolly from Candy Land, who was hardcore. She was a tiny fighting fairy who you do not want to mess with. The idea was that, a long time ago, Candy Land was where the Inhumanoids lived, and when they were banished to Earth, it became Candy Land afterward when everything was so peaceful. They were toying around with a character called Doh Boy, they could never come up with a name for the Play-Doh boy.

- Unit:E came from the time they were working on Rom after having just got the rights back. Alvarez suggested his space knights could be all guys from other brands they were trying to launch. The space knights were Rom, Matt Trakker, Leoric, and a dune buggy Transformer named Chopperface. They named him that because they couldn't call him "Dinobot" since he wasn't a dinosaur, but the head was Dinobot, and he was the VAMP from G.I. Joe with the stripes of Dinobot, and that artwork was amazing. Aaron Archer then took all that, flipped it on its head, and made it Unit:E

- TF: Prime had a reference to M.A.S.K. What they had originally wanted to be the ending of TF: Prime was a scene where a door opens, a human walks out, Optimus hands him a T-Cog, and says "Are you Matthew Trakker of the Mechanically Advanced Secret Knights?" And he's like "'MASK', you can just call us 'MASK'." Here's a T-Cog, here's Ratchet. And that's how Unit:E was gonna be spun off from Prime.

- It takes the right person with the right amount of authority to build an extended universe, whether you're at DC, Marvel, Hasbro, etc. You need the right person with the right level of authority to be able to veto others in order to create a distinct vision and a road map to that vision. He has not seen the road map and doesn't know where Hasbro is going to go, but hopes it works out since he's a fan.

- He loves Transformers, G.I. Joe, He-Man, and Power Rangers. He loves that Power Rangers can now crossover with Transformers. He'd love it if the Rangers were looking for their zords, came across the Dinobots instead, and went "We found our zords, but they aren't quite what we thought they would be."

- Before AOE, concept designs had been done for an idea where the Autobots took Lennox and Epps and traveled back in time. The AllSpark is seen in all its glory, and that's where the Dinobots were, who were defenders of the AllSpark. And Optimuys had to reformat and reformats into a gorilla. And Megatron follows back in time and reformats into a T-Rex. That was the original original concept. Some of that might have carried over into TLK, or at least some of the artwork did get released, like of Optimus Primal and Cheetor.

I think the concept of being educated and being able to educate is something that more people need more of in their lives.

No, we don't all know everything but we should spread and share that what we do know.

If I'm consistently misspelling a word, I would want and expect people to correct me as should I imagine all decent people who know the value of good literacy.

Its just arrogant laziness to know you're spelling a word incorrectly and not correct yourself or ignore the advice when people do tell you how to spell a word correctly.

#29 Omnibus

Omnibus

Bracket-Om-Bracket

• Citizen
  • 419 posts

Posted 26 January 2019 - 09:07 PM

Okay, "The Inhumanoids originally came from Candyland" thing is amazing.

{Om}

#30 Kil

Kil
  • Supporter
  • 9741 posts

Posted 27 January 2019 - 01:58 AM

That sure is a list of ideas that someone had that may or may not have ever had any chance of actually happening. 

#31 Sabrblade

Sabrblade

Continuity Nut

• Citizen
  • 29673 posts

Posted 30 January 2019 - 01:12 PM

- An audience member who dislikes multi-property crossovers asks why are they done. He gets why Marvel did it with G.I. Joe and Transformers back in the day, but thinks the idea of all these brands having a shared universe messes with something that was already good. Alvarez explains that taking a popular brand, putting in a nugget of something else, and seeing how people react to it is a good and affordable launching pad for spinoffs and such. The guy still objects to the idea, though.

- Joaquin Dos Santos, who did the new Voltron on Netflix, previously directed G.I. Joe: Resolute, and Alvarez pitched a story to him with some in-house test animation. The story pitch was for a G.I. Joe vs. Transformers that had opened up with "On a plane, red light goes off, Wild Bill's at the helm, you've got Duke and Snake Eyes and Stalker and Scarlett. This was John Bresmond (?) and Andy Schmidt and myself who put this together, and Tyler Scarlet who's now at Lucasfilm did the animation. And the red light goes off and they all jump. There's stuff blowing up around them, clouds whisking through them, and as the clouds part, then you see Cybertron. It was them invading Cybertron 'cause Optimus had called them there, 'cause Cobra Commander had built his Terrordrome around Shockwave's base, and then the Dreadnoks were cyborgs..."

- G.I. Joe is a complicated issue because it is a baby war brand. It cannot compete with Halo or Call of Duty because those are very violent, aggressive brands and that's not what Hasbro is. There are restrictions with G.I. Joe, which is why Alvarez thinks it's a good idea that they're going with the Snake Eyes story angle for future film development.

- The G.I. Joe team wanted to do the crossover, wanted to do transforming toys of the G.I. Joe vehicles and have the human figures fit into them. The Transformers team didn't need it. The worst-selling Transformers sold ten time better than the best-selling G.I. Joe. The only thing that ever came out of it were the San Diego Comic-Con exclusives.

- There were zero plans, "a hard No", for Rumble or Frenzy in either the Movieverse or Prime, Yes, there were toys for Rumble in the Prime toyline, but those toys were based off the Chinese MMOG by NetDragon that never came out. Alvarez got to go to China for two weeks, and then it never came out. Thundertron, Rumble/Frenzy, and Ironhide were in the game. That's where the Ironhide/Sergeant Kup toy came from.

- Audience member gives Alvarez the hypothetical of "How would you do a Transformers 7 movie [I guess this guy considers Bumblebee the sixth movie] following on from the revelation of Unicron being Earth in TLK but without destroying the Earth?" Alvarez's response "I would get the crew from Last Stand of the Wreckers to go in and kill the spark of Unicron, and in doing so, they each die. And I would get Nick Roche and James Roberts involved."

- There were no plans to do repaints of the Beast Hunters Autobot/Decepticon retools as Beast Wars characters (like Ratchet into Dinobot and such.), but now that it's been suggested, that would have made a cool BotCon set. Alvarez likes that idea.

- There was a definite plan for Airachnid before the final episodes got drastically reworked. The idea was that Megatron was gonna find her on the moon, and he was gonna take her as his queen, and together they would lead an army of zombified Insecticons to invade Cybertron and wipe out everyone (except Knock Out). And when asked to define "take as queen", he says "make her as his bride". He doesn't know if Megatron would have survived the "marriage".

- A guy walks up to Alvarez to ask him who's idea was "Cybertronium". [I think this guy meant "Transformium" from AOE.] Alvarez's response: "Not mine," which satisfied the guy.

- Jolt specifically being the one to combine Jetfire to Optimus in ROTF was not meant to be a reference to Armada, but was instead merely a case of trying to give him something to do in the very few scenes that he was in. Alvarez misspeaks and accidentally calls the car Autobot "Volt" instead of Jolt.

- The first time Alvarez got to see the finalized art of Optimus combined with Jetfire, flying over the pyramids, was the week before the movie came out. That's how far in advance the movie people were working on the design.

- Last question: Why were there First Edition Prime toys and then second normal toyline versions later? They were super excited about the First Editions, but then at that point, the contract between Hasbro and Takara had been renegotiated and there was still fallout from the ROTF Optimus Prime being so complex. They got so many letters from parents about how hard it was to transform that toy. That toy, in conjunction with rising costs in oil, plastics, and manufacturing, along with labor issues and the contract with Hasbro and Takara at the time having to be renegotiated for less parts in the toys, led to more intuitive transformation.

End of panel.

Edited by Sabrblade, 30 January 2019 - 01:54 PM.

#32 Kil

Kil
  • Supporter
  • 9741 posts

Posted 30 January 2019 - 01:22 PM

- There were zero plans, "a hard No", for Rumble or Frenzy in either the Movieverse or Prime,

Well I guess that's why we never saw Frenzy in any of the movies ever!

- Audience member gives Alvarez the hypothetical of "How would you do a Transformers 7 movie [I guess this guy considers Bumblebee the sixth movie] following on from the revelation of Unicron being Earth in TLK but without destroying the Earth?" Alvarez's response "I would get the crew from Last Stand of the Wreckers to go in and kill the spark of Unicron, and in doing so, they each die. And I would get Nick Roche and James Roberts involved."

LOL what an absurd, pandering answer. 

Edited by Kil, 30 January 2019 - 01:22 PM.

#33 Powered Convoy

Powered Convoy

Skywarp Connoisseur

• Retired Staff
  • 66835 posts
  • Faction::RIRFIB

Posted 30 January 2019 - 01:45 PM

That last bit about RotF Prime is interesting.  Also explains why there are like 3 releases from Hasbro in the USA and like close to 10 or something by TakaraTomy (through themselves or through Hasbro Asia).

ACItEK8.png

#34 Locoman

Locoman

meow

• Citizen
  • 4019 posts

Posted 30 January 2019 - 01:47 PM

Rik has always seemed incredibly bitter about his time at Hasbro, and this honestly just feels like him pulling stuff out of the air to stroke his own ego.

"Oh, yeah, see, OUR Hasbroverse would have been so much better than Revolution! With Candyland! MY version of Transformers 7 would have Last Stand of the Wreckers! Oh and if I had my way I would have put Animated Cosmos into Prime and also fixed all of the loose ends and UNIT E would have cameo'd, and..."

Edited by Locoman, 30 January 2019 - 01:48 PM.

#35 Spark

Spark
  • Citizen
  • 39394 posts

Posted 30 January 2019 - 02:04 PM

I feel like a lot of that bitter feeling's from being a huge fanboy, then having the realities of business kind of pull the carpet out from under you with no particular safety net.  There's some very interesting stuff in there once you wade through the fanboy-ishness of swaths of it.  But I totally understand why it sounds like he got overridden often, like Archer reworking the Unit:E concept.  ...Because, no, Inhumanoids coming from damn Candy Land may be great fanwank for... someone(?)... but otherwise just undercuts their appeal. 

I feel like he doesn't quite grasp the difference between "this is a good story/concept/whatever" and "this is maximum fanwank,"; they're the same thing to him.

That sure is a list of ideas that someone had that may or may not have ever had any chance of actually happening. 

At least the Movie Prime to Primal thing has a semi-plausible explanation now?

Fall of Cybertron will blow your mind. That is all.

#36 ▲ndrusi

▲ndrusi

Praise be to Stakeout.

• Supporter
  • 27160 posts
  • Faction::Autobot

Posted 30 January 2019 - 02:21 PM

The more he says the more I squint.

#37 Chromedome113

Chromedome113
  • Citizen
  • 253 posts
  • Faction::Cannonball's Pirate Crew

Posted 30 January 2019 - 07:25 PM

That pitch for a GI Joe animated crossover sounds neat, would love to hear more of cancelled animated Transformers show, if any, that never got made.

If it's not just him saying whatever that is.

#38 Chip

Chip

Machine Saurer, my strength / Only you can understand my heart.

• Citizen
  • 8242 posts

Posted 30 January 2019 - 08:59 PM

The Joe animated crossover sounds like a serious-business mangling of some of the most fun, over-the-top crossover comics. A little bit of Tom Scioli, a little bit of that Devil's Due issue with the crazy future, but done up Resolute style. I think I would have hated it.

#39 Rycochet

Rycochet

We are hostages.

• Citizen
  • 3330 posts
  • Faction::Autobot

Posted 31 January 2019 - 03:46 AM

Alvarez is the Zack Snyder of the 2010 era of Transformers, isn't he?

Edited by Rycochet, 31 January 2019 - 07:04 AM.

#40 Thylacine 2000

Thylacine 2000

Charismatic Megafauna

• Citizen
  • 17028 posts

Posted 31 January 2019 - 07:09 AM

"This book I wrote was so much better before I wrote it." (*55 minutes*)

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users