Toggle shoutbox Squawkbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Please don't post Youtube videos in the chat box. The forums software auto embeds them. 

@  Sean Whitmore : (15 January 2019 - 08:47 PM)

The fact that Adventure Time was on the air for 8 years and at no point did Nintendo hand the creators a large sack of money and say, "Please make a Mario thing for us" will forever anger me.

@  wonko the sane? : (15 January 2019 - 07:03 PM)

There was so much awesome put into design and conception of the super mario bros. movie, and it didn't even need the branding: but it wouldn't have made it to the screen without the branding.

@  TM2-Megatron : (15 January 2019 - 06:56 PM)

Many aspects of it have stuck in my memory, though. The boots, the devolution ray, the aesthetic of the dinosaur city

@  TM2-Megatron : (15 January 2019 - 06:55 PM)

I had no idea there was another Mario Bros. movie coming out, though. Doubt it'll top the first one, it was just so bizarre

@  TM2-Megatron : (15 January 2019 - 06:55 PM)

They already act a bit like minions; they just aren't stupid

@  wonko the sane? : (15 January 2019 - 05:35 PM)

The trouble is: I honestly can't decide if making them minions would be better or worse than the continuously shrill voices they've used for the last 20 years.

@  Paladin : (15 January 2019 - 05:27 PM)

hope everyone's ready for Toads to look, act & sound like the Minions forever...

@  Lancer : (15 January 2019 - 04:54 PM)

I mean, considering Illumination is making the new Mario movie, Super Mario Bros. 1993 won't be the worst Mario movie anymore

@  Sabrblade : (15 January 2019 - 04:36 PM)

"Sir, your pizza's here." "Not now!"

@  wonko the sane? : (15 January 2019 - 04:28 PM)

Actually, yeah. I think I need to watch it again. Great movie.

@  PlutoniumBoss : (15 January 2019 - 03:44 PM)

It's a fun movie with amazing sets. As long as you don't try to connect it to anything else Mario, it's fine.

@  TM2-Megatron : (15 January 2019 - 03:38 PM)

Damn, I haven't thought about the Super Mario Bros. feature film in forever. Need to watch it again, soon; I can only imagine it gets better with time.

@  SHIELD Agent 47 : (15 January 2019 - 03:21 PM)

Re:Zero is a fantastic series.

@  ▲ndrusi : (15 January 2019 - 03:10 PM)

Yeah it's not a bad concept, it's just that lately the term is associated with "I, a Loser Everyman, Woke Up In a Generic Fantasy Setting Where I'm Super Special So Now Girls Orbit Me"

@  Sabrblade : (15 January 2019 - 12:59 PM)

So too is the old Super Mario Bros movie

@  wonko the sane? : (15 January 2019 - 12:28 PM)

I went and looked up the term "isekai"... that's not actually as bad as I thought it was going to be.

@  ▲ndrusi : (15 January 2019 - 12:19 PM)

I'm not sure, but the cartoon segments of The Super Mario Bros. Super Show are.

@  PlutoniumBoss : (15 January 2019 - 12:12 PM)

Wait. A. Minute. Is Blaster Master an isekai?

@  MEDdMI : (15 January 2019 - 08:49 AM)

*Dragon Slave*

@  Xellos : (15 January 2019 - 06:22 AM)

I used to use a pic like that as my avatar for years, but that... is a secret.

@  PlutoniumBoss : (15 January 2019 - 02:07 AM)

Is Flatland an isekai?

@  MEDdMI : (14 January 2019 - 11:16 PM)

@Xellos Every time I see you post, I picture Xellos' infuriating smug grin and finger waggling with the "sore wa hi*mi*tsu*desu <3"

@  Waspinator : (14 January 2019 - 09:50 PM)

The Last Starfighter is also one of those

@  Cybersnark : (14 January 2019 - 09:28 PM)

Astronaut gets shot through a wornhole and ends up on a living starship full of escaped alien prisoners.

@  Cybersnark : (14 January 2019 - 09:28 PM)

I realized a few months ago that Farscape is a sci-fi-based Isekai.

@  Sabrblade : (14 January 2019 - 09:03 PM)

The Thor movies and Enchanted, as well.

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (14 January 2019 - 08:45 PM)

@xellos We get to many of those in Hollywood movies.

@  SHIELD Agent 47 : (14 January 2019 - 08:13 PM)

Re:Creators!

@  Xellos : (14 January 2019 - 07:47 PM)

There is also Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero, where people regularly get summoned to a fantasy world, then eventually sent back with their accumulated powers (and the main character smuggles the demon lord's daugher by his request, which is a no-no)

@  Waspinator : (14 January 2019 - 07:23 PM)

We need more inverse isekais, like The Devil is a Part-Timer

@  ▲ndrusi : (14 January 2019 - 04:11 PM)

I feel like Tron is pushing it but I can't actually come up with an argument to that effect

@  Pennpenn : (14 January 2019 - 03:21 PM)

To Arazyr- I don't see why it wouldn't be.

@  Xellos : (14 January 2019 - 02:11 PM)

Just like how TRON and Captain N are early examples of "getting transported into a video game"

@  NotVeryKnightly : (14 January 2019 - 02:07 PM)

That would explain why it's so common for isekai settings to be blatantly RPG-inspired.

@  Arazyr : (14 January 2019 - 01:42 PM)

Would the Dungeons & Dragons cartoon count as isekai? 8^)

@  ▲ndrusi : (14 January 2019 - 12:06 PM)

I am in the exceedingly unpleasant position of knowing what you're talking about

@  SHIELD Agent 47 : (14 January 2019 - 12:05 PM)

So I'll just say I can consume the series without endorsing the real-life lie that false rape accusations are common and successful.

@  SHIELD Agent 47 : (14 January 2019 - 12:04 PM)

I would go on to talk about that, but alas, that would spoil significant future story details about the accuser.

@  B-Fox : (14 January 2019 - 12:03 PM)

Shield Hero dared to have a male character falsely accused of rape, right?

@  B-Fox : (14 January 2019 - 12:02 PM)

At least now people will stop shitting on slice-of-life shows....

@  ▲ndrusi : (14 January 2019 - 12:01 PM)

listen just because it has shield in its name does not mean you need to ally with it

@  ▲ndrusi : (14 January 2019 - 12:01 PM)

oh good lord

@  SHIELD Agent 47 : (14 January 2019 - 12:00 PM)

In fact, the Shield Hero series does not portray slavery as a good thing nor keep the initial slave characters down for the count.

@  SHIELD Agent 47 : (14 January 2019 - 12:00 PM)

If you're referring to The Rising of the Shield Hero, the backlash from some Western fans is misaimed, IMO.

@  Pennpenn : (14 January 2019 - 11:59 AM)

I wish I was more surprised that "slavery apologetics" is a thing. Still disgusted.

@  ▲ndrusi : (14 January 2019 - 11:53 AM)

But surely we all know the best isekai is Captain N.

@  ▲ndrusi : (14 January 2019 - 11:49 AM)

This morning I saw one of my friends express disbelief at having an opportunity to say "yet another slavery apologist isekai"

@  Lancer : (14 January 2019 - 11:21 AM)

Although recently they explicably acquire a harem by purchasing them as slaves, which makes it that much worse

@  Lancer : (14 January 2019 - 11:21 AM)

I think what people hate is the modern trend of isekai taking place in generic-ass fantasy settings with bland, oft-overpowered male protagonists that inexplicably acquire a harem.

@  Pennpenn : (14 January 2019 - 11:07 AM)

Does Kingdom Hearts count? On the one hand it's a serial world hopping adventure, on the other hand all the worlds are contained within the same overworld that the characters have always been in, just unaware of.

Photo
- - - - -

Best of Allpark 2018

112 replies to this topic

#1 Caldwin

Caldwin

Pew Pew

• Supporter
  • 23575 posts
  • Faction::Equestrian

Posted 31 December 2018 - 06:59 PM

I know I'm a little bit early with this, but I work tomorrow and I reeeeeally wanted to get this started.

I lost my house keys a few years ago and I've been homeless ever since.

About Zelda Breath of the Wild

Yeah, it's such an astoundingly realised world. The lightning, heaps of other cool physicsy stuff...

But man, for the rest of my life I will have nightmares about climbing in the rain.

Ha that's nothing I now have a pathological fear of stepping on flowers

Guardians have ruined laser pointers for me.

it should it won 8 Oscars

That's not a good sign.

I'm paying for 90 minutes (give or take) of escapism... I didn't pay $30 to sit there and be marketed to.

Now I'm not saying stuff like JandB whiskey being in the Thing should have been a bottle of RandF that the props department made up... no stuff like that is fine. What I'm against is "lets stop in the middle of Trans4mers and have a scene entirely about Bud lite

I live in a town populated by giant sentient cookies. Owning an oven in this land is a criminal offense punishable by life in prison. Anyone who eats a cookie is sentenced to death.

I will drive through in a milk truck and hose down the populace while cackling like a lunatic. Then shall the feast begin.

I love it when a normal comment spawns something completely unexpected like this.

And that's my quote limit for this post. Will be back with more.
PSN = Caldwin
Wii U = Caldwin
Switch = SW-7457-8143-2029
3DS = 5370-0412-9068

Before you do anything you can't undo...
National Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1-800-273-8255

#2 Caldwin

Caldwin

Pew Pew

• Supporter
  • 23575 posts

Posted 31 December 2018 - 07:03 PM

full of energy, its the mental i'm missing

*watches as Twilight makes an announcement and expects a single announcement to end a long-standing feud* Twilight's an idiot!

Smarts are rarely an antidote to stupidity, sadly.

Damn, there really is just no good way to put a skirt on a horse.

Basically I'm incapable of associating the idea of you naked with sex is what I'm saying

A moment of silence for the joke that was just killed here... v_v

what a greedy bastard

she's a girl

"Bastard" is not a gendered term, despite common usage.

Maybe I've been around TMM's snark for too long, but I interpreted Viola's comment as "of course she's a bastard, she's a girl."

PSN = Caldwin
Wii U = Caldwin
3DS = 5370-0412-9068

#3 Caldwin

Caldwin

Pew Pew

• Supporter
  • 23575 posts

Posted 31 December 2018 - 07:05 PM

So I was passing the electronics section at work. A father and son were playing one of the video game demos. Looked like the kid was winning.Father says almost under his breath, "I hugged your mom."Without missing a beat, the kid replies, "I've been deeper inside her than you'll ever be."I managed to make it to the back room before I lost it, but it was close.

Also, the Nintendo cartoons made by DiC has been notorious to most gamers for being some of the worst video game-based cartoons in existence (with examples like Link whining "excuse me, princess", the various pasta puns in the Super Mario Bros. Super Show, or Mother Brain sounding like the plant from Little Shop Of Horrors).

I'm confused, because you say the shows are the worst...but only cite examples of why they are the best.

The problem with Mayhem's history is that so many things get blown up, scrubbed, deleted, or outright obliterated that we're solely depending on the collective memory of our oldest posters to retain it.

So in other words, Mayhem's history is hugged.

The kids in the Trix commercials are worse.

I mean, in some of them, the Rabbit literally buys the damn cereal from the store, and the little shits still won't let him have it. What the hell?

"We've made it across incalculable lightyears with our hyper advanced technology which you cannot begin to comprehend, for you see... WE NEED YOUR FOSSIL FUELS!"

"I mean, like, ok, but we can barely make it out of orbit with this stuff."

I mean, you're used to McDonalds, so almost anything is a step up.

It's not so bad being a pessimist all the time. Either I'm right, or I'm pleasantly surprised.

PSN = Caldwin
Wii U = Caldwin
3DS = 5370-0412-9068

#4 Caldwin

Caldwin

Pew Pew

• Supporter
  • 23575 posts

Posted 31 December 2018 - 07:08 PM

Why am I not a potential suspect? I mean, it's not like I skewered him with a spear in my own thread. *wipes blood off of spear while nobody's looking*

I really did mean to include you, but it was down to only a few slots and I wanted to squeeze all the staff members in because its inherently funnier if they go to jail for crimes than it would be for the average forum poster.

So Caldwin's more likely to kill people than I am? Seriously? He's the guy who dies all the time!

The one opinion I will never agree to disagree on is 'a hamburger isn't a sandwich' because how the hell is it NOT a sandwich?

It's two pieces of bread with meat and other fillings in between them, that's the basic definition of what a sandwich even IS.

At least it's better then a "Cheese pizza" Seriously if it doesn't have a topping it's not a pizza. Sauce and Cheese are the BASES, they don't count as toppings, you can't really have a pizza without them. >_>

I liked a lot of the options in san andreas, and they smoothed out controls and nicely boosted the graphics for five, but largely it's just not interesting to me. I see enough of that shit on the news every night, I don't want to be mimicking it.

Good going, Static. You talked a pony into submission and made them cry, are you proud of yourself?

Yes...yes I am.

The bartender asked why I carried an axe in a tavern. I replied "Mimics." I laughed, the bartender laughed, the table laughed, we killed the table, it was a good night.

I rarely appear on these lists.

Night Cap is funnier than I am.

My boss asked me why I don't talk much at work. I asked him if he remembers telling kids that if they have nothing nice to say, they should say nothing. He said yes....so I just quietly stared at him for a minute.

And that's mine! Post away!
PSN = Caldwin
Wii U = Caldwin
3DS = 5370-0412-9068

#5 tec

tec

Come on summer!

• Supporter
  • 29325 posts
  • Faction::Lesbian Ninja

Posted 31 December 2018 - 09:44 PM

Oh man this ought to be a good one this year

Visit my store! Vintage toys (SW/ST/TFs Collectables)

www.vintagenerdvana.com

Wait. Wait, wait, wait. Are you telling me that tec has a job? I thought his sole reasons for existence are cheesecake and horrible grammar.-Shadowman024

#6 Gryllid

Gryllid

Not a Real Fan

• Supporter
  • 1773 posts

Posted 31 December 2018 - 10:39 PM

I mean I just hope Harmony Gold don't try to take me to court over next week's Jetfire episode.

Good thing they used a code name for Bumblebee, otherwise people might have figured out Bumblebee was gonna be in the Bumblebee movie and spoiled the surprise.

Yeah, I'm inclined to think there was definitely a dumb decision that led to the G.I. Joe comic getting canceled, but the decision in question was "let's make a new G.I. Joe comic."

For god's sake, it's 2018, there should be no Prowl - it should be Strongarm, charming, transparent, righting tables everywhere she goes

If you aren't at least as invested after one issue as you were after over a decade of the previous continuity, then it's obviously a horrible failure.

There have never been enough reveals to satisfy the people who complain about not enough reveals. Never.

God dammit, Hasbro, the only thing I ask is that my display of Transformers from the side with their arms straight up in the air look expensive and adult.

THEY MAKE US WAIT SIXTEEN BILLION YEARS TO SEE DINOBOT BUT LIKE OUTTA NO WHERE HERE'S JUST FRIGGIN' MEGATRON NO PROBS

In real life the deinonychus came out 30some million years before the T-Rex. I'm glad we didn't have to wait.

#7 videomaster21XX

videomaster21XX

I wanna sing a song!

• Citizen
  • 4917 posts

Posted 01 January 2019 - 01:44 AM

Holy shit, I'm in this twice? Did I step into the Twilight Zone?

It's a secret to everybody

Spoiler

#8 Foffy

Foffy
  • Citizen
  • 8508 posts

Posted 01 January 2019 - 03:19 AM

MPM The Twins would be amazing. An expertly engineered, fastidiously screen-accurate pair of illustrations that there is no God.

Not a post, but this was the title of the Mayhem TF thread for a while and it deserves recognition:

My love for you is like a PotP decal, unwanted and definitely not going to last. A Transformers Valentine!

I can't believe Tamagotchi's cost $15.

I know right? I can kill stuff for free!

I think it's weird how when you deprive people of oxygen, for the first minute or so, they'll fight and claw like nuts to get it back, but if you wait a little longer they'll behave like they don't even want it at all.

The most important part of any murder is to have fun and just be yourself.

Everyone's old enough to be dead. There's not a minimum requirement.

Volcanicus has encountered an enemy that no amount of strength will conquer.29540076498_c8c8caeb18_b.jpg

ALPHA TRION VOLCANICUS: Peels off the stickers and puts them back on in the correct arrangement.

YOU USED SO MUCH OIL

THE US WANTS TO INVADE THE hugging PLATE

#9 Foffy

Foffy
  • Citizen
  • 8508 posts

Posted 01 January 2019 - 03:23 AM

Imagine a world where plants evolved to walk on their roots like octopuses walking with their arms.

But still no nervous system. They don't know where they're going. They just do.

I'm sure breasts bursting into hundreds of little cyborg spiders is someone's fetish somewhere.

I just keep getting caught by the potato references, since that's how FFXIV players call lalafells.

They look more like little baby people to me.

babies kinda look like lumpy little potatoes anyway, so there's no reason it can't be both

People tend to get more upset when you mash babies, though.

Hell, they seem a little put off by just dressing up a potato and carrying it with you everywhere. And don't even try to breastfeed it in public.

#10 Patch

Patch
  • Retired Staff
  • 33563 posts

Posted 01 January 2019 - 09:10 AM

Alright, since Caldwin got us started and I have the day off work, might as well do the thing.

For 2018 can we finna let that pony shit die?

G5 is supposed to launch in 2019 or 2020.

damn and transformers hasn't even moved past g1

As someone who was born in 1992, what were the 80s were like for those of you who lived through it?

Awesome.

Radical.

Time also moved much slower than it does now. A week felt like a month.

It was almost twice the size of the present, and God was real and scary.

The Highlander was a documentary, and its events happened in real time.

#11 Patch

Patch
  • Retired Staff
  • 33563 posts

Posted 01 January 2019 - 09:14 AM

I appreciate any reviewer that can keep things under a minute and still fully explain the toy.

If it takes more than a minute to explain a One-Step, you're doing something terribly, fundamentally wrong.

dose he just say " its shit" then credits role? 

I some times get the feeling if I don't post in this topic every once in a while, I cease to exist in Mayhem. So...here...I still exist!

Wanna bet?

:::dumps Caldwin out the airlock:::

What if someone holds your family at gunpoint and demands that you affirm that pineapple is a pizza topping? What will you do?

Hope the GoFundMe for the funerals pans out

I don't know how the scale works.

That's okay, neither does Hasbro.

#12 Patch

Patch
  • Retired Staff
  • 33563 posts

Posted 01 January 2019 - 09:24 AM

Slightly out of chronological order, sorry.

I've really never had much of an interest in cars. Driving is a terrifying experience.

I don't mind driving. Even in terrible weather.

Now, other drivers, that's an entirely different story.

If it weren't for other drivers it would be fine.

My favorite yet was some driver who was eating what looked like a full country breakfast. We were on the highway so he didn't need to steer that much, but come on now.

We sent a patient to the hyperbaric oxygen chamber today. Prognosis is that even with this therapy the power level increase will be insufficient to defeat Cell

"What does the lab test say about her Beta-HCG?"
"It's over nine million!" *crushes lab results paper*

I've always wanted to do that. Even if nobody got it and I got chewed out for crumpling the paper

Jb4GdV8.jpg

I will never read the rest of the story. I choose to believe he triumphantly carried the urinal above his head the whole way.

Z5K9Kd1.jpg

Hey, I have that thing!  It doesn't actually come with a goofy sword, sadly.  It does became Robert pretty well, though.

#13 Patch

Patch
  • Retired Staff
  • 33563 posts

Posted 01 January 2019 - 09:28 AM

i don't belive mario to be an actual doctor, medical training takes years. all he dose is throw pills at things. dr mario, more like Homeopath Mario. 

It looks better but I'm pretty sure that has zero articulation.

Hey pal try living with G1 Broadside for 25+ years

Dude's just a total slob, he never does the damn dishes, he'll change the thermostat when you're not looking no matter how many times you explicitly have the conversation - worst roommate ever

eBbEs3T.png

he scream at own ass

You'd scream too if your ass turned Super Saiyan 3

If it turns out that Dennis Rodman saved the world every historian is going to quit. No history book is ever going to be able to explain this.

#14 Patch

Patch
  • Retired Staff
  • 33563 posts

Posted 01 January 2019 - 09:38 AM

apparently i set up a text replacement on my tablet at some point so that typing tod makes it offer to correct that to todokete setsunasa ni wa

When did i do this? why do i even have it when ive memorized the chorus of snow halation anyway?

And why do i have the entire chorus of snow halation memorized, anyway? Why am I like this?

i haven't worn socks in years

they're more trouble than they're worth

You're lucky to live in a place where if you want to go outside, you can just throw on a t-shirt and shorts with sandals.

socks and sandals best of both worlds! 

Destron, nothing personal, but you're going up against the wall when the revolution comes.

had a dream one of you gremlins (READ fnu probably) found my phone number and called me and left a message on my answering machine that was just the word grandus and then 30 seconds of screaming

Ambidextrous is the word your looking for do you even edit?

The weird thing is how the article itself doesn't make that mistake.

The weird thing to me is that tec knows how to spell ambidextrous.

#15 Patch

Patch
  • Retired Staff
  • 33563 posts

Posted 01 January 2019 - 09:46 AM

Our minds have been so deeply and repeatedly boggled over the last couple of years, we're lucky to have any mind left.

You don't, it's why talking to you all is so much more fun now. Now that you're all as crazy as me. :thumbsup

Shitposting is not a game, it's a way of life. Live the shit. Breath the shit. Become the shit.

You merely adopted the shit. I was born in it. Molded by it.

No one plans murder out loud

I do, but now they're all desensitized to it. Exactly as planned.

I'm concerned by how many of these have to do with TMM's homicidal tendencies...

Australia is overrated as far as deadly animals go, since 99% of them are just spiders you can smash with a shoe.

I'd say the US is worse because you can't exactly smash a bear with a shoe.

Not with that attitude

Edited by Patch, 01 January 2019 - 09:46 AM.

#16 TheMightyMollusk

TheMightyMollusk

Heavy Metal never dies

• Supporter
  • 43055 posts
  • Faction::Unicron's Spawn

Posted 01 January 2019 - 09:48 AM

I'm concerned by how many of these have to do with TMM's homicidal tendencies...

It's only homicide if they find the bodies.

#17 Patch

Patch
  • Retired Staff
  • 33563 posts

Posted 01 January 2019 - 09:53 AM

Nothing more American than learning Honest Abe 'The Great Emancipator' Lincoln invented the hugging chokeslam.

Honestly the thing that surprises me most about this is that the chokeslam is something people can actually trace the invention of. I wouldve thought that it just sort of happened and no one really bothered to know who invented it

I still blame the Cubs win for the mess were in

Guess who got selected for jury duty...this guy *sigh* my case is not till June though

Just remember, you can't actually feed people to the Sharkticons.

I just cant get over the assumption that all "illegals" come from somewhere reachable by a school bus.

Everywhere is reachable by a school bus if you're brave enough.

SEATBELTS, EVERYONE!

My old school never let us get deported!

#18 Patch

Patch
  • Retired Staff
  • 33563 posts

Posted 01 January 2019 - 09:58 AM

wonder if theres royal wedding toilet paper like last time? the tea my friends brought back from england was largely disappointing. 

that's because we're americans and we boil water in the microwave apparently

I thought we just shot it with our guns until we kill the not-hot parts and then salute a flag until it's brewed.

Then we take one sip and shed a single tear of freedom while an eagle screams in the distance.

Jn1SsAz.jpg

Why is a brand of butter telling you that?

They need to inform you that your butter has updated its privacy policy.

Battle Beasts were pokemon before it was cool.

FURRIES IN SPAAAAAAAACE

#19 Patch

Patch
  • Retired Staff
  • 33563 posts

Posted 01 January 2019 - 10:05 AM

Donald Duck: the authority on metaphysical truth:

0zaunfr9o7811.jpg

And nobody understood a word of that because Donald Duck talks like Donald Duck.

It's more effort, but make your own pizza, Fnu! A lot of markets/bakeries have pre-made dough. Spank some olive oil on that bad boy, slap it into a pan, put your toppings on and turn on the heat.

0IHrdAU.jpg

i8Ro6Zt.png

wXzwqX7.jpg

I hear their orange drink is great

I don't even get those things. They sort of transform but only halfway and the action features would be doable on a fully transforming, if simplified one. Then they also don't look any better than the warriors in robot mode and cost only slightly less so I'm at a loss as to what niche they're supposed to occupy. They halfass both the gimmick and the transformation in favor of what exactly?

eBay auctions suggest there are a lot of kids out there who like to transform their toys halfway and then give up forever.

Never say that things can't get worse. Unless you're standing in a post-atomic wasteland, covered in fire-ants, dying from radiation poisoning, as the Earth moves closer to the sun, and you look up to see an extinction-level asteroid as it hits the upper-atmosphere, and you can't get "We Built This City" out of your head.

Or when you run out of ketchup and all the stores are closed. Either one works.

#20 Patch

Patch
  • Retired Staff
  • 33563 posts

Posted 01 January 2019 - 10:11 AM

This was the way it looked on the last day that I went into my TRU.

Minus the upside down part. Wtf. Ugh. When I rotate the pic, it tells me its now too large to attach, so whatever.

You just took a photo of an Australian TRU by mistake.  It happens.

Nobody likes lawyers until you need one. But without their services how would you protect yourself from all the other lawyers?

With a battle axe

You've convinced me.

"The Big Bang Theory to end with Season 12"

Can it end with an apology?

No, I'm completely serious. Damn near everything in the 90s got toys.

cong4.jpg

I had Blastface

They make a cream for that now.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users