Toggle shoutbox Squawkbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Please don't post Youtube videos in the chat box. The forums software auto embeds them. 

@  Nevermore : (14 November 2019 - 02:36 PM)

One thing to note about health insurance in Germany is that we have a two-class system: mandatory health insurance is basically the economy class, while private health insurance is the business class.

@  Nevermore : (14 November 2019 - 02:32 PM)

My local doctor is actually a shared office with several doctors where you will get randomly assigned to one of the doctors available that day.

@  Nevermore : (14 November 2019 - 02:30 PM)

Also, employers are required by law to cover part of their employees' health insurance fees, so I only have to pay my part.

@  Nevermore : (14 November 2019 - 02:28 PM)

Basic examinations and sick notes (known as "work-inability certificates" in Germany) for the employer are covered by our health insurances by default.

@  TheMightyMol... : (14 November 2019 - 12:02 PM)

Around here, we can go to a walk-in clinic whenever, but might have to wait in the queue until there's a doctor available, which can take hours on a busy day. And then hope our insurance will cover anything.

@  wonko the sane? : (14 November 2019 - 07:38 AM)

There actually are a good number of clinics around here: but the walk ins require an appointment (what?) and are only done once a week. IF you can get an appointment, you see a doctor usually within 40 minutes, but good luck getting the appointment.

@  Nevermore : (14 November 2019 - 03:35 AM)

Depending on the day.

@  Nevermore : (14 November 2019 - 03:35 AM)

We have family doctors (called "house doctors") with regular office hours where you may need an hour or two of waiting time.

@  TM2-Megatron : (14 November 2019 - 12:50 AM)

Two weeks? That seems a little long; are there not a lot of walk-in clinics around you?

@  wonko the sane? : (13 November 2019 - 07:01 PM)

Does germany make it quick and easy to see a doctor too? Cause an emergency doctor visit can take two weeks out here, and an emergency ROOM visit can take 18-24 hours.

@  Nevermore : (13 November 2019 - 06:43 PM)

(Good thing is, under German law, if you call in sick during your vacation and see a doctor immediately, you get to keep your vacation days.)

@  Nevermore : (13 November 2019 - 06:42 PM)

Too bad. My plans wee to do two more overtime hours before having my last day of vacation for the year on Friday. Oh well.

@  Nevermore : (13 November 2019 - 06:41 PM)

So I'm currently on medical leave for a particularly stupid reason: Burned my back with a hot-water bag while sleeping last night. Though the doctor said I'm hardly the first person to have this happen to them.

@  Patch : (13 November 2019 - 06:11 PM)

Just a particularly odious example of the 90s era of depicting transgender women as either the subject of crude humor, or "Jerry Springer" material.

@  Ashley : (13 November 2019 - 04:55 PM)

I think Ace Ventura legit contributed to me spending years in self denial. I will never be ok with Jim Carrey.

@  Benbot : (13 November 2019 - 01:22 PM)

I thought he since changed his tune.

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (13 November 2019 - 12:51 PM)

Jim Carry Paladin?

@  Maximus Ambus : (13 November 2019 - 12:22 PM)

Don't doubt what he can do. Sonic the Hedgehog!

@  Paladin : (13 November 2019 - 11:51 AM)

not giving a dime to a transphobic antivaxxer.

@  wonko the sane? : (13 November 2019 - 11:25 AM)

It'll be a terrible movie if jim carrey phones it in. Otherwise it should be decent.

@  Paladin : (13 November 2019 - 10:45 AM)

sonics' still gonna be a terrible movie but at least they whined loud enough to make him look passable for a 2-minute trailer. "yay."

@  ▲ndrusi : (13 November 2019 - 10:37 AM)

But of course to annoying people there's no such thing as different decisions made for different reasons, there is only "I like it so it's right" and "I don't like it so it's wrong."

@  ▲ndrusi : (13 November 2019 - 10:35 AM)

Even if we pretend it's objective truth that they were both bad, then they were bad in very different ways.

@  ▲ndrusi : (13 November 2019 - 10:33 AM)

Sonic's previous movie design looked genuinely bad. The Transformers '07 designs just looked insufficiently like what certain loud and obnoxious parts of the fandom think Transformers are required to always look like.

@  Otaku : (13 November 2019 - 08:50 AM)

Um... Purple Monkey Dishwasher?

@  TheMightyMol... : (13 November 2019 - 08:25 AM)

Do we really need to have Every Movie Transformer Thread Ever in the Squawkbox?

@  Bass X0 : (13 November 2019 - 08:13 AM)

Sure it made money but that doesn’t mean it has appealing character designs. Lot of god awful fugly faces in the Transformers movies.

@  Otaku : (12 November 2019 - 08:25 PM)

@Liege My issue with Transformers (2007) were elements I thought were unnecessary.  I know it was supposed to just be a joke, but I didn't ever need to hear about "Sam's Happy Time". >.> Which, being in awe of the first "live action" TF-film, didn't even register until I'd already purchased and watched it on DVD a few times (after seeing it in theaters 3 times).

@  Liege : (12 November 2019 - 08:22 PM)

For all the Bayisms in the 07 movie, it was tempered by Spielberg as producer. Designs aside it was an enjoyable popcorn blockbuster about a boy and his first car who happens to be an alien from another planet. They sequels are just Bay going unchecked after he proved how much bank he could bring in.

@  TM2-Megatron : (12 November 2019 - 07:12 PM)

I didn't find the designs in the '07 movie to be that bad, personally. What got really offputting was how Cybertronians in general become such huge a-holes in the later films; the designs were very much secondary to their horrible personalities

@  Sabrblade : (12 November 2019 - 06:59 PM)

And yet, Transformers still broke the bank at the box office, opened up the brand to a whole new generation of fans, shot the brand up to mainstream appeal, and enabled all kinds of new collector-oriented lines and other avenues to come about. Not saying Sonic's movie will do the same for his series, but the 2007 TF movie certainly did more good than harm.

@  Bass X0 : (12 November 2019 - 06:09 PM)

Paramount changed Sonic due to fan backlash but refused to redo Transformers 2007 with new cgi appearances based on their classic forms everyone’s knows and loves, and can relate to. Trailer 1 Sonic is as appealing a design as 2007 Bumblebee...

@  TheMightyMol... : (12 November 2019 - 02:14 PM)

I don't. They're a pain in the ass to repair.

@  Benbot : (12 November 2019 - 12:48 PM)

I wish car companies would bring back flip up headlights

@  TheMightyMol... : (12 November 2019 - 09:07 AM)

Wear a hazmat suit. It's Walmart, they're used to weird.

@  wonko the sane? : (12 November 2019 - 07:54 AM)

2 inches of snow on the side of the house, 2 feet of snow on the deck. I hate this winter already.

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (11 November 2019 - 11:33 PM)

But that requires actually going IN walmart. ;P

@  Liege : (11 November 2019 - 11:22 PM)

Pro tip for anyone hunting the for the Walmart 35th exclusives: try the seasonal aisles rather than the toy section. I found the display with all the exclusives and a bunch of the reflector wave practically untouched amongst those novelty arcade machines and a bunch of frozen merch.

@  SHIELD Agent 47 : (11 November 2019 - 09:45 PM)

Although that does spark an idea for me. In a new continuity, Censere the Necrobot could be the herald Cityspeaker for Quintessa the Necrotitan just to play on their monikers utilizing Greek for dead, nekrós.

@  SHIELD Agent 47 : (11 November 2019 - 09:26 PM)

I hate to burst your bubble, Maximus Ambus, but 90% of things said in IDW turned out to be amnesiac half-rememberings courtesy of Adaptus or outright lies courtesy of Shockwave.

@  Jenny : (11 November 2019 - 08:54 AM)

The toy's designed to look like Wipe-Out, anyway.

@  NotVeryKnightly : (11 November 2019 - 08:14 AM)

Didn't they try to retcon that into a figure of speech because that connection went against everybody else's long-term plans?

@  Maximus Ambus : (11 November 2019 - 03:53 AM)

There's still some connection given Trypticon was created by Mortilus.

@  NotVeryKnightly : (11 November 2019 - 12:12 AM)

Yeah that toy doesn't exactly look like Necrobot.

@  Sabrblade : (10 November 2019 - 08:24 PM)

But.... it's just "Necro" not "Necrobot".

@  TheMightyMol... : (10 November 2019 - 05:10 PM)

But why does the God of Death need a giant space kaiju? Wait, never mind, answered my own question.

@  Maximus Ambus : (10 November 2019 - 02:15 PM)

Yowza I just realised Titans Trypticon comes with Necro AKA Censere AKA Mortilus.

@  Nevermore : (10 November 2019 - 01:15 PM)

I... think the best equivalent would actually be the British "There is room for improvement".

@  Nevermore : (10 November 2019 - 01:15 PM)

There's always a sense of irony to it, but what the ratio between irony (you really failed) and straightworwardness (at least you achieved something) is depends on the situation and the speaker.

@  Nevermore : (10 November 2019 - 01:12 PM)

The meaning can be both literal (you succeed on one level but fail on another), or it can be utterly ironic (you fail in every regard but the most technical; or even worse, "you really gave your best"), and anything in between.

Photo
- - - - -

The Vok, Swarm, and Earth: What the hell happened?

Vok Earth Humanity Swarm Beast Era G2 Wings Universe Marvel

117 replies to this topic

#21 Sabrblade

Sabrblade
  • Citizen
  • 28977 posts
  • Faction::Maximal

Posted 02 January 2019 - 07:15 PM

My interpretation of the Season 1 Vok events was that they seeded the planet with energon and built the standing stones for some undisclosed reason. Then when the Maximals investigated the standing stones, their fight with the Predacons set off the signal that brought forth the alien pod that absorbed Optimus Primal to study him, for the purpose of enabling the Vok to learn about these new unforeseen elements that had come to the planet.

In response to the discovery of the Maximals' and Predacons' presence on the planet, the Vok then created the flying island as a sanctuary for the foreign newcomers to reside (as Tigatron put it) "in peace," still near the planet but physically separated from it so that these foreign objects could still be around while being taken out of the experiment's territory.

However, though the island was perfectly equipped both to sustain the Maximals and Predacons and to forcefully keep them in check with the obelisk's swift and decisive form of discipline, the Vok hadn't anticipated the Predacons' (specifically Blackarachnia's) craftiness and ambition, which led to the island being turned from a safe haven into a weapon of mass destruction. With Tigatron forced to reluctantly destroy the paradise that he had so wished to maintain, the last bout of power in the obelisk sent its final signal back to the Vok, alerting them of the island's destruction at the hands of those it was made for.

Understandably, the Vok didn't take kindly to what they perceived as having been a gift given out of mercy and generosity being practically thrown in the trash by its recipients, and concluded that these intruders were no longer worth saving, for they had not only rejected the Vok's hospitable gift but their conflict had done enough damage to the Vok's experiment for them to deem it unsalvageable. Thus, they decided to wipe the slate clean, putting an end to their failed experiment and those whose cancerous interference had ruined it.

Edited by Sabrblade, 03 January 2019 - 11:38 PM.

"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"
QUOTE(Bass X0 @ Aug 17 2013, 08:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think the concept of being educated and being able to educate is something that more people need more of in their lives.

No, we don't all know everything but we should spread and share that what we do know.

If I'm consistently misspelling a word, I would want and expect people to correct me as should I imagine all decent people who know the value of good literacy.

Its just arrogant laziness to know you're spelling a word incorrectly and not correct yourself or ignore the advice when people do tell you how to spell a word correctly.

#22 Copper Bezel

Copper Bezel

Off Model.

• Supporter
  • 50329 posts
  • Faction::Equestrian

Posted 02 January 2019 - 07:43 PM

So essentially, the Vok are petty and capricious gods concerned with the offering of boons and the meting out of punishments? That's probably the most self-consistent interpretation, I guess. Destroying the planet still has nothing to do with ending an experiment, and is a pure wrath-of-God scenario. The Vok can't not understand that the Transformers came from somewhere and didn't just naturally develop on the planet somehow; if the interference of Transformers in their games was something they wished to prevent, it would be very silly to think that destroying this handful of them would help them to that end. Meanwhile, if the planet was no good to them after the Transformers had "tainted" it, it ... still wouldn't have been any good to them destroyed, either. 

Shouldn't gravity be doing something?

Of course there's a figure of Rodimus as some kind of animal girl. Why would I be surprised by this?

#23 Thylacine 2000

Thylacine 2000

Charismatic Megafauna

• Citizen
  • 16868 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 08:12 PM

But then the Vok sent Tigerhawk to prevent Megatron from blowing up Earth and damaging the timestream which the Vok were trying to do 20 episodes earlier.

They had also said "Cybertron" in a s1 episode. They knew from the beginning.

Edited by Thylacine 2000, 02 January 2019 - 08:12 PM.

#24 Sabrblade

Sabrblade
  • Citizen
  • 28977 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 08:27 PM

Looking back over the show, the Unicron visage used the word "project" and later does say, "The experiment will be sterilized."

Later, the Vok themselves state "The experiment has been terminated," in Tigerhawk's debut episode.

So from their perspective, there was some sort of project going on with the planet ("Nexus Earth" as they term it) from their end.

Though, here's a thought. We know that the Maximals and Predacons were under the impression that the alien superweapon was intended to destroy the planet in a chain reaction that would rip it apart, but... what if that's simply what they believed, but wasn't actually what the Vok were intending to do? What if the weapon, in its aim to "sterilize" the planet, was instead merely supposed to kill all lifeforms on the planet's surface, keeping the dead planet intact so that it may once more restart its natural evolution? A sort of Project: Genesis type scenario, albeit more ruthless in its methods (superheating the planet to ignite its energon deposits).

Edited by Sabrblade, 02 January 2019 - 08:29 PM.

I think the concept of being educated and being able to educate is something that more people need more of in their lives.

No, we don't all know everything but we should spread and share that what we do know.

If I'm consistently misspelling a word, I would want and expect people to correct me as should I imagine all decent people who know the value of good literacy.

Its just arrogant laziness to know you're spelling a word incorrectly and not correct yourself or ignore the advice when people do tell you how to spell a word correctly.

#25 Thylacine 2000

Thylacine 2000

Charismatic Megafauna

• Citizen
  • 16868 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 11:32 PM

Turning every established character - including Sentinel - into an unreliable narrator causes more problems than it solves.

In "Other Victories" the Vok seemed surprised that there could have been a disruption in the time flow of Earth, as they believed they had already destroyed it. So... maybe they had some "clean" way of destroying the planet but they were mad Megatron picked it up on the streets, as it were?

#26 Sabrblade

Sabrblade
  • Citizen
  • 28977 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 11:53 PM

Or, here's a really crazy, nutty idea. :wtf

Supposing that the Axalon and Darksyde did both officially crash-land in Africa, and that the Ark crashed in the northwest United States, what if, just what if, the two ships actually crash-landed on Earth before the Ark and Nemesis did? As in, the Ark and Nemesis came down where they did, far off away from Africa, beyond the detection ranges of the Axalon and Darksyde*, around the time of, say, "Coming of the Fuzors" in early season 2, after the Vok's planetary weapon was destroyed at the end of season 1. Meaning that, if the Vok were truly planning on blowing up the planet, they would have done so at a time before the Ark would have been on the planet to be blown up along with it. And the Ark not yet being on the planet during Season 1 would also give Megatron less of an incentive to seek it out, tying into his more laid-back motivations in Season 1 compared to his more driven ambitions in Season 2 onward. And once the characters would realize that they were on Earth after all, the two ancient ships would have arrived just in time for Megatron and Tarantulas to go looking for them.

* -- After all, several stasis pods went down at the end of season 1 in far off places beyond the detection ranges of the two ships, hence Tigatron and Airazor leaving to go off looking for them. The characters knew of these pods because of those that were detectable by their ships went down at the end of Season 1, so it would stand for them to reason that all other pods that they couldn't track went down as well.

Edited by Sabrblade, 02 January 2019 - 11:53 PM.

#27 Copper Bezel

Copper Bezel

Off Model.

• Supporter
  • 50329 posts

Posted 03 January 2019 - 12:24 AM

Wow, ha! Thylacine was not wrong about how many more contradictions you can create in the effort to fix contradictions.

I don't really want to encourage more of this, but I can't help saying - you see how similar to removing the principal actors in a sequence of events, removing the planet, or the surface thereof, where those events were meant to take place might also alter the outcome of those events, right? x ]

Of course there's a figure of Rodimus as some kind of animal girl. Why would I be surprised by this?

#28 Cybersnark

Cybersnark

Sorry I'm late. Had to get my powersuit.

• Citizen
  • 11329 posts

Posted 03 January 2019 - 10:01 AM

Looking back over the show, the Unicron visage used the word "project" and later does say, "The experiment will be sterilized."

Later, the Vok themselves state "The experiment has been terminated," in Tigerhawk's debut episode.

"Sterilized" and "terminated" aren't necessarily the same thing.

Maybe it goes like this:

Plan 1: vaguely-defined experiment involving energon, puzzles, and a Golden Disk.
*complication: Cybertronians detected, puzzle island destroyed, control disk removed*

Plan 2: sterilize planet and start over.
*complication: planet-buster destroyed*

This is unexpected, and now the Vok (possibly a different "administrative" faction of the Vok) take another look at what's happening on Earth and implement a new project (thus terminating the original now-irreparable project).

Plan 3: Collect specimens (Tigatron & Airrazor), deploy Metal Hunter to do _____*.
*complication: Metal Hunter hacked by Megatron using the stolen control disk and almost immediately destroyed*

Plan 4: Deploy Emissary to eliminate Megatron directly to put out this out-of-control fire.
*complication: control of Emissary lost, Emissary goes rogue*

Somehow things manage to work out despite these attempts at recovery; the (important) Cybertronians either destroy themselves or go home, and the Vok can reclaim a mostly-undamaged Earth.

(* Fans have long speculated that the Transmetal driver [referred to by the Vok as a datasphere] came from the Metal Hunter. If so, it might hint at the Hunter's original mission; to reformat the Cybertronians on the planet into a form more compatible with Vok technology, allowing them to regain control directly. For that matter, maybe the Hunter was intended to be a receiving platform and/or base for the Emissary the Vok were already intending to create [using the specimens collected earlier], but things escalated before the Emissary could be deployed [at which point the Emissary Project was reoriented into creating a killing machine].)

#29 Jim S

Jim S

Evil Genius

• Citizen
  • 1794 posts
  • Faction::Unicron's Spawn

Posted 03 January 2019 - 10:16 AM

TL;DR -- The Vok were inconsistent in their portrayal during the show. Given how vague everything around them is it certainly possible to come up with innovative and interesting theories to try and patch these inconsistencies, but you're not going to find a simple and intuitively correct Unified Vok Theory. Much more likely you'll just further muddy the waters.

#30 M Sipher

M Sipher

All hail Newmie.

• Citizen
  • 12550 posts

Posted 03 January 2019 - 10:49 PM

As a general rule, coming up with a Unified Theory of anything specific in TFs is gonna be an exercise in exceptions. There's too much of it, and too much "fundamental" stuff was written at a time when internal consistency was NOT a priority. Sometimes, you just gotta shrug and blame quantum.

M "That's Been The Best Solution I've Found" Sipher

The ISLE OF RANGOON - Advantures in Learning and Sarcasm!
Holy crap Sipher has a Tumblr apparently!
http://www.tfwiki.net - We left Wikia before it was cool to do so!

"I don't know whether it's a new thing, but it's certainly a current thing, in that it doesn't seem to matter what facts are. It used to be, everyone was entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts."
- Stephen Colbert

#31 Locoman

Locoman

meow

• Citizen
  • 3990 posts

Posted 03 January 2019 - 11:55 PM

But it's FUN to go full Pepe Silvia sometimes.

#32 SG Roadbuster

SG Roadbuster
  • Citizen
  • 542 posts
  • Faction::Cannonball's Pirate Crew

Posted 04 January 2019 - 05:54 AM

The real Vok was the friends we made along the way

#33 Fear or Courage

Fear or Courage

Do I compel you?

• Citizen
  • 2135 posts
  • Faction::Autobot

Posted 23 January 2019 - 07:15 AM

Sorry to necro, but I just had a 3 AM thought regarding the Vok wanting to torch the planet despite the Ark being there: We have no idea when in Earth's history they planted their tests, Energon and Planet Buster, so it's entirely possible that they planted them long before the Ark ever crashed there, they went away, and the Ark crashed in the interim, not setting off any of those tests, so they never knew it arrived, and only came back to Earth when the Beast Warriors tripped some of those tests. That timeline makes it more plausible that they simply didn't realize it was present.

#34 NightViper

NightViper

Ehhhhh...

• Retired Staff
  • 42417 posts
  • Faction::RIBFIR

Posted 23 January 2019 - 08:31 AM

Yeah that does make a lot of sense. The groundfall of the Axalon and Predacon ship didn't trigger anything. It wasn't until he Maximals and Predacons started poking everything that a signal was finally sent.

#35 Sabrblade

Sabrblade
  • Citizen
  • 28977 posts

Posted 23 January 2019 - 10:17 AM

Yeah that does make a lot of sense. The groundfall of the Axalon and Predacon ship didn't trigger anything. It wasn't until he Maximals and Predacons started poking everything that a signal was finally sent.

Case in point, the events of "Chain of Command" at the Standing Stones.

And that also fits with how the Vok-controlled Tigerhawk never got to be told about Megatron possessing the original Megatron's spark, yet showed concern towards Tarantulas's plan to destroy the Ark.

Edited by Sabrblade, 23 January 2019 - 10:19 AM.

#36 Copper Bezel

Copper Bezel

Off Model.

• Supporter
  • 50329 posts

Posted 23 January 2019 - 12:18 PM

The Vok aren't omniscient or really uh ... even ordinary levels of scient, really, particularly for a planet they both control and apparently know and depend on the already established future of. But it's still a random about-face for them to create their "experiment" and then suddenly become aware that they remember its future history. They're safely in the category of "incredibly stupid highly advanced super-intelligence" no matter how you slice it.

#37 Fear or Courage

Fear or Courage

Do I compel you?

• Citizen
  • 2135 posts

Posted 23 January 2019 - 12:48 PM

I figured that because Space is Big, the Vok couldn't exactly keep regular tabs on Earth, and only knew what was going on when a) One of their tests sent out a signal, or b) one of them physically came there and checked. With that in mind, here's the timeline of events from their perspective, as I see it.

1) The Vok set their stuff up, providing Energon as a clean power source, their various tests to both analyze and direct the sentient race that'll eventually evolve there, and the Planet Buster in case it goes south. They then leave the planet alone, and wait until their tests are tripped.

2) The Ark and Nemesis crashland. None of their tests are tripped, so they never notice

3) At a time when early Humans are confined to a valley, the Beast Warriors from the future land. A few weeks later, they trip the alarm at the Standing Stones, which was designed to detect when anything local became interested in the Energon. The Vok send a probe to have a look at what tripped it up, anticipating the start of the active phase of the experiment.

4) They realize it's something that shouldn't be there, a foreign element. While they figure out what to do, said foreign element commandeers and destroys Brigadoon island, an environment that was meant to encourage the natives to be peaceful, and/or breed out violence.

5) The Vok send an observer from Nexus Zero to scientifically double-check the facts, make contact with the locals, and confirm that an advanced species is mucking about the planet, contaminating the experiment. However, Optimus and Airazor both a) don't know they've time-travelled, and b) don't know the Ark is there, so neither does the observing Vok who makes contact with them both. He does, however, learn they're stranded there.

6) The great danger is that the natives may stumble across the advanced technology of these invaders before they're ready for it, so said observer opts to torch the place, setting off the Planet Buster and leaving, writing off the experiment and closing the case, never checking that it succeeded. Call it arrogance.

7) A few months later, Tigatron and Airazor trip another Vok trap, and get warped to Nexus Zero. The Vok realize that the Planet Buster was destroyed, and decide to take the more nuanced approach of sending the Metal Hunter to specifically destroy the Transformers. Once again, they don't actually check that it worked. They, once again, close the book on the matter.

8) Megatron causes the time storm.

9) Awhile later, a pair of Vok detect said time storm, and realize, for the third time, their attempt to shut the whole thing down failed, and finally take a more direct approach: Travelling there themselves in a commandeered, enhanced Transformer body, specifically to kill Megatron, the one, they've learned from their different interactions with the Maximals, is the biggest troublemaker. They finally learn about the Ark, but it's too little, too late, and the two Vok wind up dead.

10) Having suffered a loss of both lives and hardware to the failed experiment, the Vok prepare another response...but realize the Maximals and Predacons packed up and left of their own regard. Humiliated and humbled, the Vok skulk away, and leave the Earth to develop naturally.

Edited by Fear or Courage, 23 January 2019 - 12:51 PM.

#38 Cradok

Cradok
  • Citizen
  • 750 posts

Posted 24 January 2019 - 06:22 AM

Brigadoon island

*blinks* I'm sorry?

#39 Copper Bezel

Copper Bezel

Off Model.

• Supporter
  • 50329 posts

Posted 24 January 2019 - 08:45 AM

An apt name, after Google searching the term.

#40 Fear or Courage

Fear or Courage

Do I compel you?

• Citizen
  • 2135 posts

Posted 24 January 2019 - 09:02 AM

Brigadoon island

*blinks* I'm sorry?

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Brigadoon

Edited by Fear or Courage, 24 January 2019 - 09:03 AM.

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Vok, Earth, Humanity, Swarm, Beast Era, G2, Wings Universe, Marvel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users