Toggle shoutbox Squawkbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Please don't post Youtube videos in the chat box. The forums software auto embeds them. 

@  Donocropolis : (31 March 2020 - 05:45 AM)

Who, I might add, has never been photographed together with Byteman. Just sayin'.

@  Sabrblade : (30 March 2020 - 10:27 PM)

Bruce Wayne's cyberpunk cousin?

@  PlutoniumBoss : (30 March 2020 - 09:27 PM)

Laser Wayne

@  Sabrblade : (30 March 2020 - 09:08 PM)

Luther Unum

@  PlutoniumBoss : (30 March 2020 - 07:09 PM)

Or Lee Derwon.

@  Steevy Maximus : (30 March 2020 - 06:51 PM)

Not to be confused with Leader I

@  Steevy Maximus : (30 March 2020 - 06:50 PM)

He was Leader Uno

@  Steevy Maximus : (30 March 2020 - 06:50 PM)

He was the OTHER Leader 1

@  TheMightyMol... : (30 March 2020 - 06:29 PM)

Or Sideways.

@  PlutoniumBoss : (30 March 2020 - 05:26 PM)

On the other hand, this is Armada we're talking about. It could have actually been Metroplex.

@  PlutoniumBoss : (28 March 2020 - 11:08 PM)

Oh yeah, that was Fort Max. My bad.

@  LBD "Nyt... : (28 March 2020 - 09:12 PM)

https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Peritus_Maximus

@  LBD "Nyt... : (28 March 2020 - 09:11 PM)

Christmas Maximus?

@  Maximus Ambus : (28 March 2020 - 01:13 PM)

At least the ozone layer is healing. unless this is a 0.0000000001% thing it's sounds like good news.

@  ▲ndrusi : (28 March 2020 - 09:27 AM)

(But only pretty sure, not 100% sure.)

@  ▲ndrusi : (28 March 2020 - 09:26 AM)

Pretty sure y'all were thinking of Fortress Maximus yesterday.

@  Bass X0 : (28 March 2020 - 12:38 AM)

Dare! Dare to believe you can survive 2020!

@  Steevy Maximus : (27 March 2020 - 08:18 PM)

Baja Blast is back at retail!

@  TheMightyMol... : (27 March 2020 - 03:47 PM)

Shame he wasn't around more. He seemed like such a jolly, happy soul.

@  PlutoniumBoss : (27 March 2020 - 02:16 PM)

No, he was definitely Metroplex. You could tell because he was in Metroplex's distinctive red and green coloration.

@  Paladin : (27 March 2020 - 02:11 PM)

that was Leader-1. or possibly Jolt. maybe Grindor...

@  PlutoniumBoss : (27 March 2020 - 01:57 PM)

Metroplex was in Armada, in a flashback. He was the same size as everybody else. I thought that was the joke.

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (27 March 2020 - 12:39 PM)

@Rodimus Supreme: Gah! You are right! How'd I get that mixed up? x.x;

@  TheMightyMol... : (27 March 2020 - 12:14 PM)

There is no Metroplex. Only Zuul.

@  Rodimus Supreme : (27 March 2020 - 11:13 AM)

@Tm_Silverclaw: There is no Armada Metroplex, he was in Cybertron.

@  Rodimus Supreme : (27 March 2020 - 11:12 AM)

And they'd be better off just retooling Metroplex and Fortress Maximus to be somewhat more accurate and changing/adding parts for interaction with later play gimmicks.

@  Rodimus Supreme : (27 March 2020 - 11:11 AM)

I honestly would prefer that for scale purposes.

@  Cyoti : (27 March 2020 - 11:07 AM)

They can redo all the CW combiners as Titan Class figures like Predaking/Devastator.

@  Dekafox : (27 March 2020 - 07:52 AM)

They could just redo Metroplex again too. Especially if it's going to be S3 based. They could also do another Primus to go with the coming Unicron.

@  OverDrive73 : (26 March 2020 - 10:56 PM)

If anyone is bored, or interested... I just added the last chapter to my fanfic comic in Allspark Pictures

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (26 March 2020 - 10:54 PM)

And no.. We could always get Titan Class Superion.

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (26 March 2020 - 10:53 PM)

We need Titan Class Transformers Armada Metroplex.

@  Telly : (26 March 2020 - 08:39 PM)

ill be surprised if scorpy isnt the last titan

@  PlutoniumBoss : (26 March 2020 - 05:57 PM)

Too bad a new character titan class figure is pretty much an impossibility.

@  PlutoniumBoss : (26 March 2020 - 05:56 PM)

I want a titan class, really good looking bucket wheel excavator. Like Cybertron Metroplex was supposed to be but didn't quite pull off.

@  wonko the sane? : (26 March 2020 - 03:32 PM)

I just taped up a shower curtain and took my first shower in three weeks. It was heavenly.

@  Rodimus Supreme : (26 March 2020 - 11:48 AM)

I would buy that...

@  Maximus Ambus : (24 March 2020 - 02:03 PM)

Studio Series 100 Titan Class Driller.

@  Sabrblade : (23 March 2020 - 09:05 PM)

I'll give ya 25 cents, a pack of gum, and some peanuts.

@  TheMightyMol... : (23 March 2020 - 07:35 PM)

I can give ya twenty bucks for it.

@  Paladin : (23 March 2020 - 04:28 PM)

hoarder? I hardly know 'er?

@  Dekafox : (23 March 2020 - 01:52 PM)

FOR THE HORDE!

@  repowers : (23 March 2020 - 01:48 PM)

* hordes shrubberies *

@  Telly : (23 March 2020 - 01:46 PM)

YET...

@  PlutoniumBoss : (23 March 2020 - 01:22 PM)

At least we haven't resorted to shouting "NI" at old ladies.

@  CORVUS : (23 March 2020 - 11:04 AM)

Keep it out, and I won't reply to it.

@  RichardT1977 : (23 March 2020 - 08:50 AM)

It's a sad world where we can't discuss our health and safety without it descending into political arguments...

@  fourteenwings : (22 March 2020 - 11:46 PM)

woah I have no idea what's going on here but it's certainly breaking the "keep P&R out of the shoutbox" rules (which really should be enforced like... at all)

@  CORVUS : (22 March 2020 - 11:13 PM)

Ugh, Chinese. Typo-city.

@  CORVUS : (22 March 2020 - 11:11 PM)

Rodimus, you're just flat-out wrong. Trump eliminated the Pandemic Response Team. Trump was advised in January that this could be serious, and he didn't listen. Trump spent weeks downplaying COVID-19 by implying it was a hoax, and then that it was just a type of flu. He was late to close down travel from China, and by the time he closed down air-travel to the EU, that was also too late. He has refused to take responsibility for removing the pandemic response team, even though he basically bragged about it some months before. He's also prematurely talked up treatments using chlorquinine that have not been properly vetted as yet, and he keeps calling COVID-19 the "Chinense virus" because he can't help but be a jerk. Face facts: Trump is an incompetent bungler. Period. Full-stop.

Photo
- - - - -

What do you want next in the War for Cybertron Trilogy?

206 replies to this topic

#61 Tindalos

Tindalos
  • Citizen
  • 1895 posts

Posted 23 December 2018 - 09:28 AM

- There's no equivalent of Weaponizers in deluxe classes and up, but Voyagers, Leaders, and Deluxes are all backwards compatible with WfC: Siege weapons and battle masters, while also interacting with Planet Masters and Mini-Cons. Figures are a mix of Cybertronians and colony inhabitants, like Windblade, Override, Leobreaker, etc.

On the other hand, this would be a great place for Weaponizers to go with non-traditional titans. Some kind of Velocitronian Weaponizer for Delta, or a Beast one for Eukaris/Biosfera/Animatron and Chela.

#62 Tyranno

Tyranno

Let's not lose our heads

• Citizen
  • 35138 posts

Posted 23 December 2018 - 02:11 PM

- There's no equivalent of Weaponizers in deluxe classes and up, but Voyagers, Leaders, and Deluxes are all backwards compatible with WfC: Siege weapons and battle masters, while also interacting with Planet Masters and Mini-Cons. Figures are a mix of Cybertronians and colony inhabitants, like Windblade, Override, Leobreaker, etc.

On the other hand, this would be a great place for Weaponizers to go with non-traditional titans. Some kind of Velocitronian Weaponizer for Delta, or a Beast one for Eukaris/Biosfera/Animatron and Chela.

I figure there’d be enough competing for space between Geewun characters and existing colony characters that’d be better to focus on them instead of guys like those taking up slots.

"Disabled people donít have special needs. We have very reasonable human needs. Our needs include freedom from abuse, violence, and mistreatment, the right to autonomy and self-direction, the right to represent ourselves, equal opportunity for education and employment, the right to accommodation, and societal inclusion and acceptance.

The need for accommodation isnít a ďspecial needĒ. Itís a basic human right. Itís a leveling of the playing field that allows us the same opportunities and chances as non-disabled people."

- Amethyst Schaber, http://neurowonderful.tumblr.com/

#63 SHIELD Agent 47

SHIELD Agent 47

Skull Leader

• Retired Staff
  • 10019 posts
  • Faction::Autobot

Posted 14 January 2019 - 04:22 PM

https://www.allspark...pg-163/page-171

An excellent point brought up today: a Siege Nautica would be nice, if only for a hopefully more comic-accurate headsculpt than Titans Return Parsec + Nautica.

maxresdefault.jpg

(Image courtesy of RFC Reviews.)

遊び終わ。- ブレラ・スターン少佐西暦2059年

Visit the Transformers Wiki and the IDW Hasbro Wiki!

#64 Fero McPigletron

Fero McPigletron

Not a Maverick! Maybe.

• Citizen
  • 8960 posts
  • Faction::Maximal

Posted 21 January 2019 - 02:21 PM

A Weaponizer or Battlemaster that splits apart and acts as mini-con hardpoint connector whatevers so the Micromasters can combine into a bigger bot.

Like how the Japanese Micromasters did it with Sixbuilder, Sixwing, Sixtrain and Sixturbo with the middle connector thing being a 'jet'.

Also an Autobot duocon? Not repaints of Battletrap and SkyTread. Homage 'FlyWheels' as 'HighRoller'. Make one set female.

And the usual 'complete the Micromasters and cassettes.'

FWXOT0z.gif

TOY DRAMA THEATER!

1 minute of (minimal) lights, (steady) camera and...  ACTION FIGURES! (mostly Transformers) - Episode 031: Combiners and chest envy 

Episodes here

#65 Boomhauer

Boomhauer

Creator of all things Transformers

• Citizen
  • 5502 posts
  • Faction::Cannonball's Pirate Crew

Posted 21 January 2019 - 02:44 PM

All I want is robot modes that aren't trying to be G1 Masterpieces aesthetically but falling pretty short of being as visually pleasant. Ironhide, Hound, Brunt and Sixgun are the best looking guys in the whole line and they're also the ones that aren't trying to pretend that the 80s animation models are actualy visually pleasant and modern.

Such a shame to take a look at Sideswipe and just see that extremely bland take on MP Sideswipe except without the fancy stuff that makes MP Sideswipe actualy look good.

Theme-wise I'm open minded for pretty much whatever they wanna do, my only problem with the line right now is really aesthetical. Playing with Optimus, he is a great toy, a really really fun great toy, but I just don't think he's as cool looking as the old classic Optimus or, say, his current look in the comics that just ended.

Edited by Boomhauer, 21 January 2019 - 02:45 PM.

#66 Clutch

Clutch
  • Citizen
  • 130 posts
  • Faction::Free Agent

Posted 21 January 2019 - 03:02 PM

Strika and Obsidian.

They're "the two greatest generals in Cybertronian history" and the current line is running with heavy warzone theming, alien vehicle modes, and surface detailing over everything. They'd fit right in.

Edited by Clutch, 21 January 2019 - 03:03 PM.

#67 NICK NEMESIS

NICK NEMESIS
  • Supporter
  • 17354 posts

Posted 21 January 2019 - 03:22 PM

Colony worlds and/or G1 guys who transform in to beasts who get pretooled in to beast wars guys.
Http://www.scatterville.com

#68 Chromedome113

Chromedome113
  • Citizen
  • 253 posts
  • Faction::Cannonball's Pirate Crew

Posted 21 January 2019 - 03:33 PM

Velocitron Optimus but as that scrapped concept for Armada Optimus that would've been a monster truck.

#69 NightViper

NightViper

Ehhhhh...

• Retired Staff
  • 42512 posts
  • Faction::RIBFIR

Posted 21 January 2019 - 04:27 PM

"Velocitron Optimus" for me conjures something similar to Armored Convoy (the Actionmaster trailer), but with more neon speed stripes and bigger trailer spoiler...

#70 Superomegaprime

Superomegaprime
  • Citizen
  • 3797 posts

Posted 21 January 2019 - 06:37 PM

I was thinking if they do Galvatron again, this time do nod to his appearance in the Cybertron Cartoon/anime that's still one of the best leader figures I gotten thou mine is Megatron still, homaging that look would be cool

36428543702_ff3b1fc457_m.jpg

#71 LV!

LV!

A tendency to speak in jest

• Citizen
  • 18139 posts

Posted 21 January 2019 - 07:03 PM

"Velocitron Optimus" for me conjures something similar to Armored Convoy (the Actionmaster trailer), but with more neon speed stripes and bigger trailer spoiler...

What, like showing Blitzwing getting blown up?

#72 CORVUS

CORVUS

Alltogether OOKY.

• Supporter
  • 33174 posts

Posted 22 January 2019 - 09:25 AM

* A new Straxus would be great.Super-great. 

* Weaponizer Scrounge, please.

* Thunder, thunder, thunder...THUNDERWING, HOOOOOOOOOO!

* Emirate Xaaron, please. 

* Yes to Monstructor as a somewhat smaller combiner. Yes to CW-style Seacons.

* I echo the desire for new characters, or at the very least, characters that we haven't seen much since G1. Other posters have suggested Powerdashers, Omnibots, and even more Throttlebots, and I second all of those. I'd also love to see new versions of the Triggercons and Triggerbots, Runabout and Runamuck, and so on.

* We could certainly use new versions of some of the UT characters, like Vector Prime, for example. 

“I love a man with integrity - I wish I knew one.” - Gomez Addams

#73 lastmaximal

lastmaximal

Cyber Key Power...linx!

• Staff
  • 14318 posts
  • Faction::Minicon

Posted 22 January 2019 - 10:08 AM

Part 2 of the trilogy: Everyone is a Micromaster base.

This would be great at some point.

• Make like half the line line 2011-ish Cyberverse style, with Micromaster 2-packs and Legends/Commanders being the main size classes. Use this to make Micromaster Hot Rod, sneakl in Commander-class Go-Bot versions of Prime and Megatron (and thus molds that can be reused for updated Spychangers later...)
  • The Deluxe price point could be done like PCC -- a Legend/Commander figure with a single Micromaster. Or a Micromaster and a trailer/base, and maybe the bases combine into a simplistic 5POA robot. Who knows. (Use this to make Erector, please.) 
  • Voyager Class: Sky Garry, Thunder Arrow, Omega Spreem (deparate mold from the WFC Titan)
  • TR-style Leader Class bases: Grandus/Dug Base, Star Convoy, Super Megatron.
  • Titan Class Scorponok. Or if they've already made Scorponok, make the Titan for the year Metrotitan. Or just do Metrotitan for Generations Selects or whatever.

Iron Factory fans would fill their pants.

SO OKAY IT'S AVERAGE
Virtually every custom as good as the title suggests!
SoOkayItsAverage.2.gif

#74 Noideaforaname

Noideaforaname

Spooking Anybody

• Citizen
  • 2922 posts

Posted 22 January 2019 - 11:07 AM

What, like showing Blitzwing getting blown up?

G2 Optimus has a giant sticker of him burning down a forest, Velocitron Optimus has Bee killing Blitzwing.

#75 Glenn

Glenn
  • Supporter
  • 10600 posts

Posted 22 January 2019 - 01:36 PM

I'd like to see Tracks, but as a Cybertronian vehicle instead of a corvette.

#76 Fero McPigletron

Fero McPigletron

Not a Maverick! Maybe.

• Citizen
  • 8960 posts

Posted 22 January 2019 - 03:57 PM

Oh, that made think. I would like new characters from old series.

I was pleased when Lugnut came out in Generations. Would be nice to have him again.

Knockout could take one of the car molds easy. Put him in a versus pack with Sunstreaker, haha. Make Breakdown jealous.

If they make Beast Wars somehow, could sneak in a young Predaking dragon.

Strongarm retroactively shoved into G1, oh, she would be great.

Guncrazy Crosshairs (not the target master)list as deluxe with simplified looks that isn't Bayverse would be nice too.

FWXOT0z.gif

TOY DRAMA THEATER!

1 minute of (minimal) lights, (steady) camera and...  ACTION FIGURES! (mostly Transformers) - Episode 031: Combiners and chest envy 

Episodes here

#77 Superomegaprime

Superomegaprime
  • Citizen
  • 3797 posts

Posted 22 January 2019 - 06:24 PM

I would like to see another take on Lockdown, sure the TFA figure and the ROTF ones are pretty good, movie ok but I prefer the TFA & ROTF figures, but I would like to see another take on that character!

36428543702_ff3b1fc457_m.jpg

#78 Echowarrior

Echowarrior

I write stuff...just not as much as I used to.

• Citizen
  • 10679 posts

Posted 23 January 2019 - 10:32 AM

I'm still hoping for that new Rotorstorm toy.

William Rendfeld
That Echowarrior guy...
Author of "Transformers: Armada (Revisited)"- Allspark Fic of the Month for December 2005. Archive here.
"In matters of style, swim with the current. In matters of principle, stand like a rock." - Credited to Thomas Jefferson.
"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." - Credited to Winston Churchill.

#79 Cybersnark

Cybersnark

Sorry I'm late. Had to get my powersuit.

• Citizen
  • 11546 posts
  • Faction::Equestrian

Posted 23 January 2019 - 12:44 PM

I'd like to see Tracks, but as a Cybertronian vehicle instead of a corvette.

Knockout could take one of the car molds easy. Put him in a versus pack with Sunstreaker, haha. Make Breakdown jealous.

Knockout versus Tracks is the confrontation we've been waiting for since Prime.

Have the box fold out into a display that looks like a showroom. The "fight" is just them exchanging catty comments about each others' decos.

#80 Spark

Spark
  • Citizen
  • 39394 posts

Posted 23 January 2019 - 12:48 PM

I just want a decent motorcycle Transformer.  Just gank Animated Prowl's transformation scheme and use it for anyone.

Edited by Spark, 23 January 2019 - 12:48 PM.

Fall of Cybertron will blow your mind. That is all.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users