Toggle shoutbox Squawkbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Please don't post Youtube videos in the chat box. The forums software auto embeds them. 

@  Verno : (11 July 2020 - 11:20 PM)

2021: :idea :rolleyes :p :D

@  -LittleAutob... : (11 July 2020 - 06:20 PM)

Perfection. :thumbsup

@  Patch : (11 July 2020 - 06:17 PM)

My plans:  :hmm  2020:  :)

@  -LittleAutob... : (11 July 2020 - 06:02 PM)

Our plans for 2020 were as amazing as Optimus Prime. But then 2020 came like Hot Rod.

@  -LittleAutob... : (11 July 2020 - 05:50 PM)

Indeed....

@  Bass X0 : (11 July 2020 - 05:40 PM)

"He who dies with the most toys wins."

@  Rycochet : (11 July 2020 - 01:11 PM)

Hey you, get moving, it's not too far, you're looking good so come as you are. Hey you, you never know what you'll see, when it's through that door with the 73.

@  Rycochet : (11 July 2020 - 01:10 PM)

Hey you, get ready, get on your feet. Get into gear and hit the street.

@  Maximus Ambus : (11 July 2020 - 12:46 PM)

I recall number 73 (old british show) discussing the Transformers movie and had the presenters trying to transform a few figures, one argued his deflated beach ball was a Transformer too.

@  PlutoniumBoss : (11 July 2020 - 08:03 AM)

And he's a big ball, but he's not the biggest ball of them all. (That'll be Pulse Unicron.)

@  Maximus Ambus : (11 July 2020 - 07:37 AM)

Trypticon so scared my Primus figure he turned into a ball.

@  ▲ndrusi : (09 July 2020 - 09:56 PM)

King Nine, however, will not return.

@  Bass X0 : (09 July 2020 - 05:05 PM)

Bass_X0 will return after these messages ^^^

@  TheMightyMol... : (09 July 2020 - 03:37 PM)

WHATAMIFIGHTINGFOOOOOOOOARRGH

@  -LittleAutob... : (09 July 2020 - 02:06 PM)

Okay?

@  Otaku : (09 July 2020 - 07:47 AM)

@TheMightyMollusk Ah, but the series itself has pronounced "Bass" both ways. ;)  Oh, 90s English Capcom video game voice acting...

@  Maximus Ambus : (09 July 2020 - 03:14 AM)

Looking at my Titan Returns collection I can see they realised they didn't have to paint the Titan Masters after wave one, lazy bums.

@  Maruten : (08 July 2020 - 09:13 PM)

No, I'm going with "fish".

@  TheMightyMol... : (08 July 2020 - 04:19 PM)

He stated that it's in reference to the Mega Man character, so it follows the series' tradition of music names.

@  Cybersnark : (08 July 2020 - 03:59 PM)

The real question is if it's "bass" as in music or "bass" as in the fish.

@  Otaku : (08 July 2020 - 01:27 PM)

Well, at least now I know how to pronounce @Bass X0 's screen name. ^^'  Rather, I think I'd just forgotten.  In my defense, it really does look like an emoticon or maybe just "decoration", which is what a lot of folks add to their screen names online.  Usually because someone has the name they really want. XD

@  ▲ndrusi : (08 July 2020 - 01:27 PM)

Extremely unimpressed with your idea that someone making a negative observation you don't like means they "got triggered."

@  NotVeryKnightly : (08 July 2020 - 11:16 AM)

You know somebody asked "And this would be in relation to... what exactly?"

@  Bass X0 : (08 July 2020 - 11:15 AM)

Its because someone got triggered over my random musings instead of just ignoring them. If I read one of your comments that is of no relevance or interest to me, I don't feel the need to say so.

@  -LittleAutob... : (08 July 2020 - 10:56 AM)

All this over someone's username lol

@  ▲ndrusi : (08 July 2020 - 08:34 AM)

Bazro.

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (08 July 2020 - 06:34 AM)

It could be Bass 10-0

@  Nevermore : (08 July 2020 - 06:11 AM)

How do you pronounce yourself? "Bass Ex-O" or "Bass Ex-Zero"?

@  Bass X0 : (08 July 2020 - 03:23 AM)

I did almost go with Vile Bass X0, because Vile is cool too.

@  PlutoniumBoss : (07 July 2020 - 08:34 PM)

Bossk Saw

@  ▲ndrusi : (07 July 2020 - 04:16 PM)

Bass XD

@  Bass X0 : (07 July 2020 - 03:43 PM)

And its not Bass XO, its Bass X0, as in Bass, X and Zero from the Mega Man series.

@  -LittleAutob... : (07 July 2020 - 02:33 PM)

@Trpodeca :( :(

@  -LittleAutob... : (07 July 2020 - 02:32 PM)

Thats what a gray rock is? Then I'm not one.

@  Trpodeca : (07 July 2020 - 02:12 PM)

Man I just learnt about what seemed like a really cool show, only to realize it was a dream and it dosen't really exist.

@  Bass X0 : (07 July 2020 - 01:02 PM)

Just something I read that I wanted to share. I heard "gray rock" mentioned in a video, so I looked it up and that was the definition.

@  TheMightyMol... : (07 July 2020 - 12:20 PM)

It's a fancy way of saying "Ignore annoying people".

@  NotVeryKnightly : (07 July 2020 - 12:15 PM)

Bass XO has a habit of pasting random drivel here as if doing so were profound.

@  wonko the sane? : (07 July 2020 - 11:30 AM)

And this would be in relation to... what exactly?

@  Bass X0 : (07 July 2020 - 11:25 AM)

"One strategy for dealing with a narcissist or sociopath is to act like a "gray rock," meaning that you become uninteresting and unresponsive. You don't feed their needs for drama or attention. You don't show emotion, say anything interesting, or disclose any personal information"

@  Nevermore : (06 July 2020 - 07:23 PM)

Oh wow. Studio Series Offroad Bumblebee is awesome. His articulation is amazing.

@  -LittleAutob... : (06 July 2020 - 11:18 AM)

Oof-

@  Maximus Ambus : (05 July 2020 - 01:10 AM)

I got Studio Series 39 Cogman yesterday and woke up to find he'd decapitated my titans returns figures.

@  wonko the sane? : (04 July 2020 - 10:19 PM)

If I had a sarcasm powered mouth.. ooohh waaaiiittt...

@  -LittleAutob... : (04 July 2020 - 05:01 PM)

Heh

@  Bass X0 : (04 July 2020 - 02:56 PM)

"If I had sarcasm-powered legs, I'd do a happy dance...!"

@  TheMightyMol... : (04 July 2020 - 02:39 PM)

The real clones were the friends we made along the way.

@  Maximus Ambus : (04 July 2020 - 01:47 PM)

So the Emperor in episodes 1 through 6 was a clone?

@  ▲ndrusi : (04 July 2020 - 10:47 AM)

(And the 0th anniversary of the last time I couldn't do math.)

@  ▲ndrusi : (04 July 2020 - 10:46 AM)

Today is the 24th anniversary of the day we fought off an alien invasion with the help of Will Smith.

Photo
- - - - -

What do you want next in the War for Cybertron Trilogy?

206 replies to this topic

#41 HellCat

HellCat

Opinionated idiot

• Citizen
  • 29177 posts

Posted 20 December 2018 - 11:19 AM

A Titan class Scorponok foot to pose Micromasters with.

#42 Kira Kira

Kira Kira

Gimmick Princess

• Supporter
  • 2213 posts
  • Faction::RIBFIR

Posted 20 December 2018 - 01:34 PM

More female characters would be cool, especially new ones! (but idk how likely a lot of new characters female or otherwise is likely to be) But like whenever we get Bumblebee we need Glyph too! And of course more body types for the female characters, and not have all of them from the same exact mold!
And female characters in bold, primary colors that only the dudes usually get! And male TFs in pastels and pinks and stuff like that they don't normally get to rock

I also wish more toys could weaponize themselves! Like if some deluxe that didn't completely split apart, like Hound, could rip his arm off and it turns into a gun that plugs into Optimus. Stuff like that!

Also Legends class combiners might be cool. Stuff like, Monstructor and Sixturbo that's more obscure but also traditionally smaller then the scramblecity stuff. Plus they're mostly six bot team, so you don't have to worry about the torso being too small and fiddley

Also Seacons, cuz I love the Seacons and they need a CW style update sooooo bad! (and hey! That would satisfy my request of a bunch of male characters in pink and pastels too! Lol)
Looking for Combiner Hunters Chromia and Arcee! If you can help plz pm me

My Amazon wish list~! http://a.co/4lE2Xrw

#43 Princess Viola

Princess Viola
  • Supporter
  • 29626 posts
  • Faction::Lesbian Ninja

Posted 20 December 2018 - 02:36 PM

I hope the 'battle-damage' paint apps get severely toned down or outright removed because, with a few exceptions, I do not like it on any of the Stege figures. Looks like someone just played with the toy out in the dirt or scraped a bunch of paint off it to me.

dznwjievmaanw90kooil.png

#44 Dave Zero1

Dave Zero1
  • Citizen
  • 2585 posts

Posted 20 December 2018 - 03:43 PM

Transformers generation 3.

With no legacy characters.

Fight me

#45 Sprocket

Sprocket

Problematic.

• Citizen
  • 9555 posts

Posted 20 December 2018 - 04:07 PM

I just want many, many more Weaponizers.

Hot damn do I love that gimmick.

Being part of any fandom is fundamentally embarassing.

#46 SHIELD Agent 47

SHIELD Agent 47

Skull Leader

• Retired Staff
  • 10043 posts
  • Faction::Autobot

Posted 21 December 2018 - 09:37 PM

Transformers generation 3.

With no legacy characters.

Fight me

I am reminded of this interview with Mark Weber from a year ago.

https://www.allspark...r-generation-3/

I just want many, many more Weaponizers.

Hot damn do I love that gimmick.

Hmm. We have Thrilling 30 Scamper, Titans Return Full-Tilt, Siege Cog, and soon Siege Six-Gun and Siege Brunt.

One hopes it is only a matter of time until the War for Cybertron Trilogy gives fans Slammer and Fasttrack.

Maybe even somehow Masterforce Cog and Zone Metroshot, Metrodash, and Metrotank.

#47 Noideaforaname

Noideaforaname

Spooking Anybody

• Citizen
  • 3086 posts

Posted 21 December 2018 - 09:59 PM

Would be fun to get Weaponizers for unlikely Titans like Vigilem and Chela, or hell, Nemesis (which I suppose could be that goat-skull-boat thing).

#48 Kil

Kil
  • Supporter
  • 9762 posts

Posted 21 December 2018 - 10:10 PM

How about making comletely random characters into Weaponizers, not just city-bot buddies? Like, Weaponizer Windmill or Bulletbike or Strika.       

#49 Noideaforaname

Noideaforaname

Spooking Anybody

• Citizen
  • 3086 posts

Posted 21 December 2018 - 10:17 PM

Scrapmetal. I know he's got that Studio Series toy coming out, but if Optimus can have a billion toys, ze little one can have a second.

#50 SG Roadbuster

SG Roadbuster
  • Citizen
  • 654 posts
  • Faction::Cannonball's Pirate Crew

Posted 22 December 2018 - 06:23 AM

Would be fun to get Weaponizers for unlikely Titans like Vigilem and Chela, or hell, Nemesis (which I suppose could be that goat-skull-boat thing).

That would just make me wonder why we aren't getting toys of Vigilem, Chela, Navitas, etc.

#51 NotVeryKnightly

NotVeryKnightly
  • Staff
  • 23771 posts
  • Faction::Free Agent

Posted 22 December 2018 - 06:33 AM

Do those other Titans even have partners to make into Weaponizers?

#52 NightViper

NightViper

Ehhhhh...

• Retired Staff
  • 42544 posts

Posted 22 December 2018 - 06:40 AM

Weaponizer Waspinator made from Rattrap's gross trophy collection.

#53 Chip

Chip

Machine Saurer, my strength / Only you can understand my heart.

• Citizen
  • 8242 posts

Posted 22 December 2018 - 09:01 PM

Every Titan needs made up partners who can become weaponizers.

#54 Noideaforaname

Noideaforaname

Spooking Anybody

• Citizen
  • 3086 posts

Posted 23 December 2018 - 02:02 AM

Vigilem's got that kickass Oni Windblade design just begging for a toy. And hey, it'd be an excuse for a Siege Windblade.

(Also, I guess that Scrapmetal could actually be a G1ified version to go with CW Devastator)

#55 Tyranno

Tyranno

Let's not lose our heads

• Citizen
  • 35142 posts

Posted 23 December 2018 - 02:32 AM

War for Cybertron: Quest for the Colonies

With Cybertron fallen, the only hope is for the Autobots to seek new allies by finding Cybertron's lost colonies. From the legendary halls of Caminus, to the raceways of Velocitron, to the jungles of Eukaris, to the forges of Gigantion, bold new worlds await Optimus Prime and his allies. But the Decepticons are in hot pursuit, and they seek to bring their vision of conquest to these worlds unspoiled by war...

Play Pattern:

- Planet Masters, small robots that combine into Planet Cores, break apart into supplementary parts based on the planet's theme; for instance, Planet Master "Megadrive" imbues larger Cybertronians with Velocitronian boosters, glider wings, and various other speed-enhancing parts.

- Mini-Cons replace Micromasters, coming in two packs that form a combined enhancement, such as a Gigantion pair that collectively become a battle hammer and giant fist with which to wield it.

- There's no equivalent of Weaponizers in deluxe classes and up, but Voyagers, Leaders, and Deluxes are all backwards compatible with WfC: Siege weapons and battle masters, while also interacting with Planet Masters and Mini-Cons. Figures are a mix of Cybertronians and colony inhabitants, like Windblade, Override, Leobreaker, etc.

"Disabled people donít have special needs. We have very reasonable human needs. Our needs include freedom from abuse, violence, and mistreatment, the right to autonomy and self-direction, the right to represent ourselves, equal opportunity for education and employment, the right to accommodation, and societal inclusion and acceptance.

The need for accommodation isnít a ďspecial needĒ. Itís a basic human right. Itís a leveling of the playing field that allows us the same opportunities and chances as non-disabled people."

- Amethyst Schaber, http://neurowonderful.tumblr.com/

#56 Octavius Prime

Octavius Prime

Do it, FP

• Citizen
  • 10705 posts
  • Faction::Decepticon

Posted 23 December 2018 - 07:28 AM

What do I want next? Optimus and Megatron to friggin' show up somewhere nearby

#57 unluckiness

unluckiness

Kazuma desu

• Citizen
  • 20295 posts
  • Faction::Minicon

Posted 23 December 2018 - 07:32 AM

A third game that isnt an unfortunate collision between reused assets and movie tie-in.

XgxCpmP.png

#58 Demovere Xeno

Demovere Xeno

Not a model, perhaps

• Citizen
  • 3958 posts
  • Faction::Autobot

Posted 23 December 2018 - 07:37 AM

Normal retail Autotroopers plz

#59 NightViper

NightViper

Ehhhhh...

• Retired Staff
  • 42544 posts

Posted 23 December 2018 - 07:47 AM

Weaponizers would be a fun way to do Autotroopers. A Cybertronian police squad that's a lieutenant and Autotrooper beat cops who turn into armor for the LT for tactical engagements.

#60 Superomegaprime

Superomegaprime
  • Citizen
  • 3963 posts
  • Faction::Free Agent

Posted 23 December 2018 - 08:25 AM

War for Cybertron: Quest for the Colonies

With Cybertron fallen, the only hope is for the Autobots to seek new allies by finding Cybertron's lost colonies. From the legendary halls of Caminus, to the raceways of Velocitron, to the jungles of Eukaris, to the forges of Gigantion, bold new worlds await Optimus Prime and his allies. But the Decepticons are in hot pursuit, and they seek to bring their vision of conquest to these worlds unspoiled by war...

Play Pattern:

- Planet Masters, small robots that combine into Planet Cores, break apart into supplementary parts based on the planet's theme; for instance, Planet Master "Megadrive" imbues larger Cybertronians with Velocitronian boosters, glider wings, and various other speed-enhancing parts.

- Mini-Cons replace Micromasters, coming in two packs that form a combined enhancement, such as a Gigantion pair that collectively become a battle hammer and giant fist with which to wield it.

- There's no equivalent of Weaponizers in deluxe classes and up, but Voyagers, Leaders, and Deluxes are all backwards compatible with WfC: Siege weapons and battle masters, while also interacting with Planet Masters and Mini-Cons. Figures are a mix of Cybertronians and colony inhabitants, like Windblade, Override, Leobreaker, etc.

I was thinking the title for that story would not work for such a story line, I think Transformers Exous: Galaxy Adventures would work better as a title. Far as the story its self, the thing I would change is Optimus leading, he could do the heroic death thing (AGAIN) by delaying the cons to ensure the Ark blasts off into space and the Autobots onboard must decide who will lead them from that point onwards, so maybe a arguement between Prowl & Jazz (I always view those two as Optimus's second in command) until everyone else selects Bumblebee as their leader and he asks for surgestions as to their destination and someone says they got the last known location of Caminus, thus their adventures begin!

36428543702_ff3b1fc457_m.jpg

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users