Toggle shoutbox Squawkbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Please don't post Youtube videos in the chat box. The forums software auto embeds them. 

@  -LittleAutob... : (01 June 2020 - 12:15 PM)

Ha! Talk about getting away with something!

@  Maximus Ambus : (01 June 2020 - 09:08 AM)

Carnivac was still an evil Decepticon at heart, and no one shot him in the back for it.

@  -LittleAutob... : (30 May 2020 - 06:52 PM)

*stares at the light switch* .... I see what you did there

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (30 May 2020 - 01:40 PM)

*hands llittleautobot1218 a light switch* There you go.

@  -LittleAutob... : (30 May 2020 - 10:53 AM)

I feel a need to lighten up the mood.... ;)

@  -LittleAutob... : (30 May 2020 - 10:38 AM)

:p

@  Maximus Ambus : (30 May 2020 - 02:14 AM)

Shockwave did it.

@  NotVeryKnightly : (30 May 2020 - 12:21 AM)

I'm not in the US and at least some of the episodes seem to work for me. I don't know the actual list of places it's available, though.

@  Shockwave 75 : (29 May 2020 - 10:37 PM)

Unfortunately It seems Cyberverse is only available in the US on YouTube.

@  -LittleAutob... : (29 May 2020 - 09:19 AM)

Yes, and its ongoing.

@  NotVeryKnightly : (29 May 2020 - 01:05 AM)

Cyberverse is already officially uploaded to YouTube.

@  fourteenwings : (29 May 2020 - 12:36 AM)

Spin Master is abridging current episodes of Bakugan Armored Alliance and posting the result on YouTube. Maybe Hasbro does that someday too.

@  -LittleAutob... : (28 May 2020 - 10:59 PM)

I see... :/

@  wonko the sane? : (28 May 2020 - 08:14 PM)

Within the US anyway. Those channels aren't easy or cheap to access in other countries, and their website often region lock content. Tubi is the only good thing on that list: largely identical (but not perfectly so. Damnit. I wanna watch COPS.) country to country and free.

@  Steevy Maximus : (28 May 2020 - 07:24 PM)

So yeah, Hasbro is using plenty of venues to spread exposure of their brands

@  Steevy Maximus : (28 May 2020 - 07:23 PM)

Starz currently licenses Transformers G1 and the GI Joe movie (as well as MLP specials). Netflix has more current series available.

@  Nevermore : (28 May 2020 - 07:21 PM)

Study shows: Holders of the title "world's oldest person" have a severely increased risk of dying.

@  Steevy Maximus : (28 May 2020 - 07:18 PM)

Tubi TV and Youtube both host various Hasbro cartoons. Both are freely accessed and ad supported. Any basic TV package (barring straight antenna) includes channels like USA Network, SyFy and FX, all of which regularly air the films from Transformers and GI Joe.

@  wonko the sane? : (28 May 2020 - 06:18 PM)

I dunno what to tell you, media might be changing slowly, but at least it's still accessible. Even the folks that DON'T get one of the streaming services can watch it on the company website. It's a vehicle for the toy line after all, they need to make an effort to make it as consumable as possible.

@  -LittleAutob... : (28 May 2020 - 05:41 PM)

Well. Thats said, then.... I guess... :doh

@  wonko the sane? : (28 May 2020 - 04:13 PM)

As long as the the cartoons are profitable, then they'll make more. The media it's shown on is completely irrelevant. I say that as a guy whose earliest surviving memory is a big red truck turning into a big red robot.

@  ZakuConvoy : (28 May 2020 - 03:06 PM)

Might be the end of an era. With the rise of streaming, who knows if Transformers will ever be on broadcast TV again.

@  -LittleAutob... : (28 May 2020 - 11:46 AM)

3 seasons on a show is usually enough... but yeah ;-;

@  Roddie Luver : (27 May 2020 - 09:37 PM)

I’m also sad Cyberverse has no season four.

@  Paladin : (26 May 2020 - 08:10 PM)

it's too hugging hot today.

@  -LittleAutob... : (25 May 2020 - 03:39 PM)

I'll agree with you on that.

*Figured -_-

I fugured

@  Steevy Maximus : (25 May 2020 - 01:37 PM)

I'm actually sad Cyberverse won't get another season. 2 and 3 (of what I've seen) have REALLY nailed it in being fun little actions shows, like the Sunbow series.

@  Rycochet : (25 May 2020 - 01:00 PM)

Yes.

@  Maximus Ambus : (25 May 2020 - 12:52 PM)

I'm waiting for Animated season 4. Am I insane?

@  wonko the sane? : (25 May 2020 - 11:22 AM)

I'm waiting for the next season to show up on netflix.

@  Sabrblade : (25 May 2020 - 10:59 AM)

Many of us have already watched the rest of the Cyberverse episodes since the whole third season aired in the UK last September.

@  -LittleAutob... : (25 May 2020 - 10:18 AM)

*9th

@  -LittleAutob... : (25 May 2020 - 10:17 AM)

I just saw the 8th episode... omg

@  Bass X0 : (25 May 2020 - 01:28 AM)

Already seen it online.

@  -LittleAutob... : (24 May 2020 - 09:42 PM)

Who's excited for tomorrow? The only thing that makes Monday worth it is the Cyberverse episodes .-.

@  wonko the sane? : (24 May 2020 - 12:30 PM)

Welcome. I just came into that trick myself recently, so happy to share.

@  Nevermore : (24 May 2020 - 12:05 PM)

Thanks, wonko the sane? for the tip with the cloning. That helped a lot!

@  -LittleAutob... : (24 May 2020 - 12:02 PM)

Heheh.... yes... I don't think a sniper would be very good at making a vaccine... 0.0

@  Nevermore : (24 May 2020 - 11:48 AM)

All right! Cloning my old HHD to an SSD and then swapping out the drive was successful, it would appear. Finally.

@  Bass X0 : (24 May 2020 - 11:30 AM)

Scientist Perceptor is. Sniper Perceptor less so.

@  -LittleAutob... : (24 May 2020 - 10:51 AM)

Perceptor would be more responsible.

@  -LittleAutob... : (24 May 2020 - 10:48 AM)

Oof x~x

@  TheMightyMol... : (24 May 2020 - 10:45 AM)

He'd cure the virus, but he'd probably commit at least two crimes against nature and weaponize a third in the process.

@  -LittleAutob... : (24 May 2020 - 09:39 AM)

'Horrible consequences' would most likely happen with Brainstorm...

@  -LittleAutob... : (24 May 2020 - 08:16 AM)

Totally. And Percy's not even human. XD

@  TheMightyMol... : (24 May 2020 - 06:50 AM)

Can't do much worse than our current government, I say go for it.

@  Sabrblade : (23 May 2020 - 10:13 PM)

Little do we realize that the Perceptor in question is the Mini-Con combiner. :p

@  -LittleAutob... : (23 May 2020 - 10:11 PM)

He would!!!

Photo

Avengers: Endgame - fourth Avengers movie

818 replies to this topic

#801 Kup

Kup
  • Supporter
  • 3211 posts
  • Faction::Autobot

Posted 20 November 2019 - 08:53 AM

I have a best friend that, if he died, Id be a complete and utter wreck. Hes effectively a brother to me, and if one of us had to jump off a cliff to save the universe, wed probably fight to equally save the others family like hawkeye and Natasha.

Ill fight for him and his family, equally as much as my own. Yes. Theres love within friendships.
"Someone once told me that Time is a predator that stalked us all our lives, but I'd rather believe that Time is a companion who goes with us on the journey, and reminds us to cherish every moment -- because they'll never come again."

#802 Sabrblade

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase

• Citizen
  • 30087 posts
  • Faction::Maximal

Posted 20 November 2019 - 10:33 AM

In other words, not all love is romantic or sexual. Platonic love is a very real and, in many people's cases, very deep thing.

Disney's Brother Bear and Frozen were even all about that kind of love.

"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"
QUOTE(Bass X0 @ Aug 17 2013, 08:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think the concept of being educated and being able to educate is something that more people need more of in their lives.

No, we don't all know everything but we should spread and share that what we do know.

If I'm consistently misspelling a word, I would want and expect people to correct me as should I imagine all decent people who know the value of good literacy.

Its just arrogant laziness to know you're spelling a word incorrectly and not correct yourself or ignore the advice when people do tell you how to spell a word correctly.

#803 Sukoshiko

Sukoshiko

Demented Genius at Play

• Citizen
  • 1010 posts

Posted 20 November 2019 - 12:33 PM

Thing is, if we'd been shown that Hawkeye and Widow had a relationship truly that deep at some point (maybe if there's bee a movie showing them working together as SHIELD agents?), then it wouldn't seem forced to me.

If you took the Hawkeye and Black Widow from Avengers:EMH cartoon, and put them in that situation, I could buy it much more easily.

Part of the problem is that Renner seems to be a flat wooden actor who can do action stunts but seems to be as emotionally withdrawn as Christian Bale (when Bale isn't being a spoiled brat screaming as a member of the production crew).

#804 Rust

Rust

Slightly Off

• Supporter
  • 47645 posts

Posted 20 November 2019 - 02:19 PM

Thing is, if we'd been shown that Hawkeye and Widow had a relationship truly that deep at some point

Again, they've had moments of genuine affection and friendship since the first Avengers film, when Natasha went out of her way to break Clint free of the brainwashing instead of just straight up killing him. I'm really not sure what exactly you want to make the relationship seem real to you when it's been one of the most consistent of the MCU.

Seriously, Clint and Natasha have more screen time together than Nat and Bruce, but nobody bats an eye that those two became an item off screen.

#805 Telly

Telly

god of kingdom come

• Retired Staff
  • 8573 posts

Posted 20 November 2019 - 02:46 PM

if thanos had put any REAL thought into a plan, he wouldve come up with the idea of doubling the universes resources. hell, he could make them infinite. but he all crazy and thinks killing is the best way to go

When I die I will surely go to Heaven for i spent my life in Hell

#806 Sukoshiko

Sukoshiko

Demented Genius at Play

• Citizen
  • 1010 posts

Posted 20 November 2019 - 03:35 PM

Seriously, Clint and Natasha have more screen time together than Nat and Bruce, but nobody bats an eye that those two became an item off screen.

Actually, I thought that (Nat & Bruce) was really stupid.

#807 Ironbite

Ironbite

REJOICE! THE KING OF TIME HAS ARRIVED!

• Supporter
  • 28767 posts
  • Faction::RIBFIR

Posted 20 November 2019 - 03:43 PM

Thing is, if we'd been shown that Hawkeye and Widow had a relationship truly that deep at some point (maybe if there's bee a movie showing them working together as SHIELD agents?), then it wouldn't seem forced to me.

If you took the Hawkeye and Black Widow from Avengers:EMH cartoon, and put them in that situation, I could buy it much more easily.

Part of the problem is that Renner seems to be a flat wooden actor who can do action stunts but seems to be as emotionally withdrawn as Christian Bale (when Bale isn't being a spoiled brat screaming as a member of the production crew).

I got the perfect song for you bub.

Ironbite-I'll even go with the cool Dwarven Metal version of it as well.

xC9l3eY.gif

#808 Echowarrior

Echowarrior

I write stuff...just not as much as I used to.

• Citizen
  • 10761 posts

Posted 21 November 2019 - 10:19 AM

if thanos had put any REAL thought into a plan, he wouldve come up with the idea of doubling the universes resources. hell, he could make them infinite. but he all crazy and thinks killing is the best way to go

Pretty much, yeah.

Thanos got it into his head that halving the population of Titan would solve it's problems. Regardless of whether or not it would've worked, they didn't do it, and everyone died...save him. And thus he made the logical leap that he was right. So he's got it locked in his head that doing the same thing on a grander scale will solve everything. He has to be right, because if another alternative works...well, we saw him taking an alternate route in Endgame, didn't we?

I'm glad he's dust now. Dude was a jerk.

William Rendfeld
That Echowarrior guy...
Author of "Transformers: Armada (Revisited)"- Allspark Fic of the Month for December 2005. Archive here.
"In matters of style, swim with the current. In matters of principle, stand like a rock." - Credited to Thomas Jefferson.
"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." - Credited to Winston Churchill.

#809 Wildwade

Wildwade

No, no. Finish sounding dumb, I'll wait.

• Citizen
  • 2758 posts
  • Faction::Free Agent

Posted 21 November 2019 - 12:57 PM

The "double the resources" thing doesn't really work though if you apply some thought to it.  The logistics of it seem too complicated for even the Mind Stone to manage.

Like, where do these resources go?  Will the planets suddenly be overrun with natural resources like flora and fauna heedless of the people inhabiting those places?  Or suppose they get put in a neutral place.  Is there any guarantee these resources will be distributed fairly among the civilisations that need them?  Not everyone's needs are the same.

And it simply wouldn't be in character for Thanos.  He doesn't want to rule or manage anything.  Would his army be in charge of making sure everyone gets what aid they need?

Plus, he's a cynical, sociopathic butthole.  OF COURSE he's gonna wipe people out.  It's the fastest, cleanest, easiest way he can see.  He thinks doing it randomly is fair and just, which is what, Two-Face Logic?  And Two-Face is SUCH a stable individual...

#810 Axaday

Axaday
  • Supporter
  • 34849 posts

Posted 21 November 2019 - 06:08 PM

I think it is partly an inertia thing.  Thanos always had an idea that he would gather up all the Infinity Stones and fix things in one snap, but he didn't wait for that to happen.  He was going planet to planet doing his plan manually and he had no means to double the resources just by showing up with some space whales.  By the time he got the stones, he was pretty set in that idea.

#811 Benbot

Benbot

What a nerd

• Supporter
  • 5674 posts

Posted 22 November 2019 - 11:15 AM

Well, new S.H. Figuarts of Endgame figures went up for preorder this morning and if you sleep at night, that means you missed them.  Why do you keep doing this, Bandai?  

#812 Telly

Telly

god of kingdom come

• Retired Staff
  • 8573 posts

Posted 06 January 2020 - 04:00 PM

resurrecting this thread cause somethings been bothering me: how did scotts van got in parking garage/storage unit in the first place? not only that, but it was even labelled "lang" on the fence (or one of the boxes that was in there. anyway...). who found the van to get it moved? how did they know who it belonged to? was it luis or one of those guys? did scott tell him what he was doing and where he was going?

#813 Ironbite

Ironbite

REJOICE! THE KING OF TIME HAS ARRIVED!

• Supporter
  • 28767 posts
  • Faction::RIBFIR

Posted 06 January 2020 - 04:31 PM

I think the van was just impounded as abandoned property.

xC9l3eY.gif

#814 Daith

Daith

My Nyah brings all the girls to the yard

• Supporter
  • 9444 posts

Posted 06 January 2020 - 06:18 PM

And as long as it was in his name it wouldnt be too hard to look up the plates.

Switch code: SW-6538-7795-1972

#815 Paladin

Paladin

Have Zord, Will Travel

• Citizen
  • 13243 posts

Posted 06 January 2020 - 06:45 PM

was it determined if any of the Wombats survived the snap? 

because i would KILL to see Luis recapping the five years in between movies...

Stuff for sale; every little bit helps. :) https://www.allspark.com/forums/topic/143212-for-sale-3p-mp-potp-super-sentai-stuff TWITTER: Paladin4221

#816 Echowarrior

Echowarrior

I write stuff...just not as much as I used to.

• Citizen
  • 10761 posts

Posted 06 January 2020 - 11:27 PM

resurrecting this thread cause somethings been bothering me: how did scotts van got in parking garage/storage unit in the first place? not only that, but it was even labelled "lang" on the fence (or one of the boxes that was in there. anyway...). who found the van to get it moved? how did they know who it belonged to? was it luis or one of those guys? did scott tell him what he was doing and where he was going?

I assumed it was done by either one of the Wombats or by Scott's ex-wife and her cop hubby.

William Rendfeld
That Echowarrior guy...
Author of "Transformers: Armada (Revisited)"- Allspark Fic of the Month for December 2005. Archive here.
"In matters of style, swim with the current. In matters of principle, stand like a rock." - Credited to Thomas Jefferson.
"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." - Credited to Winston Churchill.

#817 Have a Pickle

Have a Pickle

Have a Pickle

• Supporter
  • 4507 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 12:37 AM

He's just not a people person. I get it.

#818 Telly

Telly

god of kingdom come

• Retired Staff
  • 8573 posts

Posted 15 April 2020 - 12:30 PM

this time last year i was pulling my hair out in anticipation in seeing this. the culmination of an 11 year, 22 movie experiment that we had never seen the likes of (though always wanted to), or if it would even WORK. and try as they might, no one else has been able to duplicate it. we laughed, we cried, we even said "wtf?" a few times, but we all had a good time and enjoyed the ride

this scene still gives me goosebumps after all these years. the first time theyre all together in costume

avengers1.jpg

then of course theres this

ca.jpg

while thats an awesome scene, its nothing without one of the loudest pops from an audience ive ever heard (this isnt from my theater, though its damn near the same). and just because i waited 7 years to hear it, but it was worth it (found a vid with both scenes combined with a reaction)

whether the mcu goes up or down in the future, this was a fantastic experience and one im glad i was able to take part in

Edited by Telly, 15 April 2020 - 10:58 PM.

#819 Thylacine 2000

Thylacine 2000

Charismatic Megafauna

• Citizen
  • 17079 posts

Posted 03 May 2020 - 10:43 AM

If all this had happened a year ago, it would have indefinitely postponed Endgame. It would have been pushed to November but then not opened anyway because nothing got better (my prediction for Black Widow). Sometime like 9 months after scheduled release, they'd have put it OnDemand. No audience reactions. All the "abandoned society" scenes totally unbearable.

Good timing, huh?

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users