Toggle shoutbox Squawkbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Please don't post Youtube videos in the chat box. The forums software auto embeds them. 

@  Nevermore : (17 January 2019 - 08:19 PM)

I'm also only reading the trades. So I'm still missing... two volumes that are currently only available as hardcovers? Three?

@  Trpodeca : (17 January 2019 - 06:22 PM)

Astro City is great. Since I only read the trades, there probably won't be a big change for me.

@  ZakuConvoy : (17 January 2019 - 05:34 PM)

I have. Great series. Hopefully the transition to OGNs will be a smooth one.

@  Nevermore : (17 January 2019 - 07:20 AM)

Anyone here reading Kurt Busiek's Astro City?

@  Verity Carlo : (16 January 2019 - 01:12 PM)

https://sites.google...ations---part-1awwwww shit

@  Benbot : (16 January 2019 - 12:36 PM)

Remember the Noid? He steals pizzas!

@  Steevy Maximus : (16 January 2019 - 10:47 AM)

That said, the old "Nester" character from Nintendo Power IS owned by Nintendo, and I could see a homage in there

@  Steevy Maximus : (16 January 2019 - 10:46 AM)

Because technically DiC created the character, Nintendo does not own him.

@  Paladin : (16 January 2019 - 10:28 AM)

sidebar- why is "Captain N" not in Smash yet? that seems like such an easy option.

@  wonko the sane? : (16 January 2019 - 09:18 AM)

The 90's mario cartoons had exactly three character aspects to work with: fat, italian and plumber. He wasn't exactly wrenching pipes in every episode, so they had to do something...

@  TheMightyMol... : (16 January 2019 - 07:31 AM)

It's in another castle.

@  unluckiness : (16 January 2019 - 06:24 AM)

i HOpE sHe mADe LotSA SPAGHETTI

@  Locoman : (16 January 2019 - 06:17 AM)

Mario, wherever you are, HEEEEEEEELP!

@  unluckiness : (16 January 2019 - 06:07 AM)

That's Mama Luigi to you, Mario *wheeze*

@  Pennpenn : (16 January 2019 - 02:24 AM)

It's too hot here.

@  Echowarrior : (15 January 2019 - 11:03 PM)

I liked the Super Mario Brothers Super Show the best myself.

@  Sabrblade : (15 January 2019 - 10:35 PM)

There's always the three Mario cartoons DiC made back in the 80s.

@  wonko the sane? : (15 January 2019 - 09:48 PM)

So they could make a show that everyone would scream was an adventure time knockoff? I get what you're saying, but I can't see it being well received.

@  Sean Whitmore : (15 January 2019 - 08:47 PM)

The fact that Adventure Time was on the air for 8 years and at no point did Nintendo hand the creators a large sack of money and say, "Please make a Mario thing for us" will forever anger me.

@  wonko the sane? : (15 January 2019 - 07:03 PM)

There was so much awesome put into design and conception of the super mario bros. movie, and it didn't even need the branding: but it wouldn't have made it to the screen without the branding.

@  TM2-Megatron : (15 January 2019 - 06:56 PM)

Many aspects of it have stuck in my memory, though. The boots, the devolution ray, the aesthetic of the dinosaur city

@  TM2-Megatron : (15 January 2019 - 06:55 PM)

I had no idea there was another Mario Bros. movie coming out, though. Doubt it'll top the first one, it was just so bizarre

@  TM2-Megatron : (15 January 2019 - 06:55 PM)

They already act a bit like minions; they just aren't stupid

@  wonko the sane? : (15 January 2019 - 05:35 PM)

The trouble is: I honestly can't decide if making them minions would be better or worse than the continuously shrill voices they've used for the last 20 years.

@  Paladin : (15 January 2019 - 05:27 PM)

hope everyone's ready for Toads to look, act & sound like the Minions forever...

@  Lancer : (15 January 2019 - 04:54 PM)

I mean, considering Illumination is making the new Mario movie, Super Mario Bros. 1993 won't be the worst Mario movie anymore

@  Sabrblade : (15 January 2019 - 04:36 PM)

"Sir, your pizza's here." "Not now!"

@  wonko the sane? : (15 January 2019 - 04:28 PM)

Actually, yeah. I think I need to watch it again. Great movie.

@  PlutoniumBoss : (15 January 2019 - 03:44 PM)

It's a fun movie with amazing sets. As long as you don't try to connect it to anything else Mario, it's fine.

@  TM2-Megatron : (15 January 2019 - 03:38 PM)

Damn, I haven't thought about the Super Mario Bros. feature film in forever. Need to watch it again, soon; I can only imagine it gets better with time.

@  SHIELD Agent 47 : (15 January 2019 - 03:21 PM)

Re:Zero is a fantastic series.

@  ▲ndrusi : (15 January 2019 - 03:10 PM)

Yeah it's not a bad concept, it's just that lately the term is associated with "I, a Loser Everyman, Woke Up In a Generic Fantasy Setting Where I'm Super Special So Now Girls Orbit Me"

@  Sabrblade : (15 January 2019 - 12:59 PM)

So too is the old Super Mario Bros movie

@  wonko the sane? : (15 January 2019 - 12:28 PM)

I went and looked up the term "isekai"... that's not actually as bad as I thought it was going to be.

@  ▲ndrusi : (15 January 2019 - 12:19 PM)

I'm not sure, but the cartoon segments of The Super Mario Bros. Super Show are.

@  PlutoniumBoss : (15 January 2019 - 12:12 PM)

Wait. A. Minute. Is Blaster Master an isekai?

@  MEDdMI : (15 January 2019 - 08:49 AM)

*Dragon Slave*

@  Xellos : (15 January 2019 - 06:22 AM)

I used to use a pic like that as my avatar for years, but that... is a secret.

@  PlutoniumBoss : (15 January 2019 - 02:07 AM)

Is Flatland an isekai?

@  MEDdMI : (14 January 2019 - 11:16 PM)

@Xellos Every time I see you post, I picture Xellos' infuriating smug grin and finger waggling with the "sore wa hi*mi*tsu*desu <3"

@  Waspinator : (14 January 2019 - 09:50 PM)

The Last Starfighter is also one of those

@  Cybersnark : (14 January 2019 - 09:28 PM)

Astronaut gets shot through a wornhole and ends up on a living starship full of escaped alien prisoners.

@  Cybersnark : (14 January 2019 - 09:28 PM)

I realized a few months ago that Farscape is a sci-fi-based Isekai.

@  Sabrblade : (14 January 2019 - 09:03 PM)

The Thor movies and Enchanted, as well.

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (14 January 2019 - 08:45 PM)

@xellos We get to many of those in Hollywood movies.

@  SHIELD Agent 47 : (14 January 2019 - 08:13 PM)

Re:Creators!

@  Xellos : (14 January 2019 - 07:47 PM)

There is also Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero, where people regularly get summoned to a fantasy world, then eventually sent back with their accumulated powers (and the main character smuggles the demon lord's daugher by his request, which is a no-no)

@  Waspinator : (14 January 2019 - 07:23 PM)

We need more inverse isekais, like The Devil is a Part-Timer

@  ▲ndrusi : (14 January 2019 - 04:11 PM)

I feel like Tron is pushing it but I can't actually come up with an argument to that effect

@  Pennpenn : (14 January 2019 - 03:21 PM)

To Arazyr- I don't see why it wouldn't be.

Photo
- - - - -

Super Hiatus Roundup 2000

roundup tldr

19 replies to this topic

#1 Fnu Aw

Fnu Aw

I like coffee!

• Staff
  • 36677 posts
  • Faction::Free Agent

Posted 04 November 2018 - 10:44 AM

Scavenger 10/20/2018
was there a pony thing this morning?

Destron 10/20/2018
doesn't look like it

That is all.

B5ofTKU.jpg

#2 Caldwin

Caldwin

Pew Pew

• Supporter
  • 23586 posts
  • Faction::Equestrian

Posted 04 November 2018 - 12:17 PM

Well, since the roundup for...whatever season we were on...just kinda...stopped, how about this? Instead of collectively going thorough an entire series or season, we can just individually choose a random episode for ourselves from any generation and just do a play by play or discussion starter. If it generates discussion, fine. If someone starts another episode, fine. People can reply to what they want to reply to.

You know...a roundup with no real structure. I could probably get into that.
PSN = Caldwin
Wii U = Caldwin
Switch = SW-7457-8143-2029
3DS = 5370-0412-9068

Before you do anything you can't undo...
National Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1-800-273-8255

#3 Fnu Aw

Fnu Aw

I like coffee!

• Staff
  • 36677 posts

Posted 04 November 2018 - 02:47 PM

I've thought about that. If you want to use this thread for it, sure. I've already done what I wanted.

B5ofTKU.jpg

#4 Destron D-69

Destron D-69

I eat your hugs

• Supporter
  • 60684 posts
  • Faction::Lesbian Ninja

Posted 04 November 2018 - 08:41 PM

nobody wants to talk about that one episode where Minty did a thing Caldwin 

:rolleyes 

#5 Caldwin

Caldwin

Pew Pew

• Supporter
  • 23586 posts

Posted 04 November 2018 - 09:26 PM

Always ruining my fun! :(
PSN = Caldwin
Wii U = Caldwin
3DS = 5370-0412-9068

#6 Caldwin

Caldwin

Pew Pew

• Supporter
  • 23586 posts

Posted 14 December 2018 - 09:22 PM

Mish Mash Melee (Or how Fizzy, Wind Whistler, Shady and Gusty did an episode of Freaky Friday)

So first, a bit of background for those who don't know G1...Destron!

Fizzy: Mishcheivious, fun-loving, kinda ditzy.

Wind Whistler: Intelligent, very verbose

Shady: Shy, scaredy-cat

Gusty: Bold,

Our ponies start out playing ball when Fizzy has the bright idea to create a bubble around the ball to make it fly. This backfires of course and they lose the ball. They soon find themselves in a scary forest. I have flashbacks to how Fizzlepop Berrytwist lost her horn.

Wind Whistler really needs a smaller vocabulary. She's also Mrs. Exposition.

There are these things called Dell Dwellers that preserve the balance of nature. Of course, Fizzy's lost ball causes havoc with all this balance. She basically nocks over the barrel holding all the balance in it...because of course something intangible like 'balance' would be stored in a barrel.

So now everyone's personalities are mixed up. Fizzy is now Wind Whistler. Wind Whistler is now Fizzy. Gusty is now Shady. Shady is now Gusty.

Things go about as you'd expect in a Freaky Friday situation until they finally put everything back in the barrel. Oh...and there's a song about how fun it can be to be someone else. There's some blink-and-you'll-miss-it moments that would make Gusty/Fizzy shippers happy.

While it has four different ponies, it is rather Fizzy-centric...which automatically makes it one of my favorites.
PSN = Caldwin
Wii U = Caldwin
3DS = 5370-0412-9068

#7 Fnu Aw

Fnu Aw

I like coffee!

• Staff
  • 36677 posts

Posted 15 December 2018 - 02:59 PM

"Did I say that?"

Fizzy was especially adorable in this one.

It's a good thing Whizzer wasn't with them, because whoever got her personality would have bailed and it would have taken a lot longer to get everything fixed.

B5ofTKU.jpg

#8 Caldwin

Caldwin

Pew Pew

• Supporter
  • 23586 posts

Posted 18 December 2018 - 08:28 PM

Princess Problems (Or how ponies can't tell the difference between a birthmark and paint)

Dang! I forgot how long these opening credits are!

Now we start at an orphanage, which kind of brings up the point that if they can tackle orphans being a thing all the way back in Tales...why did they have to wuss out with Scoots?

Patch learns a pro-tip here...once you unlock a door and invite a group in...step away from the hugging door!

Oh, hey, yeah! Forgot, Patch, one of the main characters, is an orphan. FiM really missed an opportunity with Scoots.

Now that they established the orphanage playground, a bunch of royal horses ride up in a horse-drawn carriage. Nope! Don't see anything wrong with this at all!

And then while putting away some paint, Patch gets a splotch of red paint on her hoof. No reason I bring this up at all. This absolutely won't figure into anything for the rest of the episode.

Honestly, anyone who says a thing about the horse anatomy of my drawings, I tying them down to a chair and forcing them through the entire series of MLP Tales!

Okay, so the royals are looking for their long lost daughter. Patch happens to be born on the day this princess was born. They both have yellow eyes. And of course the princess also has a red birthmark on her hoof. Can we see where this is going?

Okay, never mind for just one moment that they can't tell the difference between paint and a birthmark...unless I miss my guess, Patch has had the same hoof since she was born. She doesn't recognize that "hey! I didn't have that birthmark when I woke up this morning...or at any other point in my life!"

Hey, yeah! She even says "I never noticed that before." I'm sorry. But how do you not notice something like that?

Oh dear heavens, the standing on their back hooves! I never forgot, but the hurt was finally less. And here it comes back again full force.

So now Patch's friends are going to have a musical montage of how to use common household items to fix her up like a princess. Meantime, I'll be contemplating my life decisions that led to me voluntarily doing a mini-roundup with a Tales episode. It won't be pleasant.

Patch is uncertain about this whole thing. Her friend assures her that "if you can't trust us, who can you trust?" A fair question I'd say. In fact, it's one Patch should really think long and hard about.

Oh, hey! Just a little addendum I probably should've mentioned earlier. There was a never before seen character named Rosey that was also at the orphanage. Turns out she only colors her hair with some kind of temp dye but also has the same color hair as Patch. Now if you can't see where this is headed, shame on you. SHAAAAAAAAAAME!

Aww! Patches friends inform her that once she takes her place as princess, she won't be living with the parents she's always know. *singsong voice* Dilemmaaaaa!!!!

Oh dear! Forgot about the Clover antics! *sigh*

So at the event where the royals go through a bunch of kids to see if any are their daughter, Patch flips out and runs out to a fountain where she realizes her birthmark is rubbing off! Dun dun duuuuuuuuun!

I will note that before, Roses eyes were absolutely not the same color as Patches like they are now. And they're just bringing up her birthdate now. Sooooo, lets see if she has a birth mark on her hoof, hmm?

Yeah, who knew?

Uh oh! Looks like they found out too late. The king and queen are leaving!

Thankfully Patch thinks to throw some mud into the royal carriage to get them to stop...instead of...you know...running after it. Because of course there's no way this would end with Patch getting thrown into a dungeon, or sent to the moon.

Okay, here were Rosey is walking up to the carriage, she doesn't have the right eye color. The animators are being really inconsistent about this!

And then they put the crown on Rosey and all of as sudden she has sparkling hair. Because of course you're just not an MLP princess without sparkling hair!

So the orphan finds her true parents and everyone's happy. End episode. But you know...they never did explain how the royals lost their daughter in the first place...and why it took so long for them to finally come around to finding her again. But hey, what ev's. This was my Tales episode.

Next episode, something in the realm of G3. I got a couple possibilities that I'm contemplating. We'll see what I go with. 

PSN = Caldwin
Wii U = Caldwin
3DS = 5370-0412-9068

#9 videomaster21XX

videomaster21XX

I wanna sing a song!

• Citizen
  • 4922 posts

Posted 19 December 2018 - 11:29 AM

The "Scoots is an orphan" thing is the same as me being upset they didn't call Flurry Heart Skyla after the toy. It was a fan constructed thing that was never meant to be an actual part of the show. The writers didn't miss an opportunity, in fact given you aren't allowed to read/watch fan content if you work on the show, there's a chance they didn't even know about it.

(And sorry, but thank GOD they didn't go that route with Scootaloo. I hate that idea.)

It's a secret to everybody

Spoiler

#10 Fnu Aw

Fnu Aw

I like coffee!

• Staff
  • 36677 posts

Posted 19 December 2018 - 02:12 PM

Princess Problems (Or how ponies can't tell the difference between a birthmark and paint)

a37.png Caldwin is watching Tales!

I knew you'd come around eventually.

Honestly, anyone who says a thing about the horse anatomy of my drawings, I tying them down to a chair and forcing them through the entire series of MLP Tales!

Eh. Most G4 artists have no idea where the knees are, and even the show has no idea where the elbows are.

Okay, never mind for just one moment that they can't tell the difference between paint and a birthmark...unless I miss my guess, Patch has had the same hoof since she was born. She doesn't recognize that "hey! I didn't have that birthmark when I woke up this morning...or at any other point in my life!"

Patch's teacher would not find any of this surprising.

Patch is uncertain about this whole thing. Her friend assures her that "if you can't trust us, who can you trust?" A fair question I'd say. In fact, it's one Patch should really think long and hard about.

And her friends are wrong, so ouch.

Oh dear! Forgot about the Clover antics! *sigh*

I guess it's been a while since we used Invisible Castle. It used to keep me reminded of Clover's antics every day.

Thankfully Patch thinks to throw some mud into the royal carriage to get them to stop...instead of...you know...running after it. Because of course there's no way this would end with Patch getting thrown into a dungeon, or sent to the moon.

It's Patch. She'd just consider getting sent to the moon exciting.

Next episode, something in the realm of G3. I got a couple possibilities that I'm contemplating. We'll see what I go with.

I'm feeling evil lately, so I'm going to suggest the Spike episode.

The "Scoots is an orphan" thing is the same as me being upset they didn't call Flurry Heart Skyla after the toy. It was a fan constructed thing that was never meant to be an actual part of the show. The writers didn't miss an opportunity, in fact given you aren't allowed to read/watch fan content if you work on the show, there's a chance they didn't even know about it.

(And sorry, but thank GOD they didn't go that route with Scootaloo. I hate that idea.)

I enjoyed that stuff while it lasted. There's just something about Scootaloo. I think she put it best. If she doesn't smile in a picture she looks sad.

B5ofTKU.jpg

#11 Caldwin

Caldwin

Pew Pew

• Supporter
  • 23586 posts

Posted 19 December 2018 - 06:16 PM

I can go either way. I'm not as sorry about it as I played it up in the post. In my fanfics she was an orphan. In my head she was an orphan until she wasn't. But I was okay with it when the idea was Jossed. Though with all of the issues this show has tackled, it would've been nice to see them tackle this one, Scoots or no.

Caldwin is watching Tales!

I knew you'd come around eventually.

I have not come around. When I started doing this, I knew I was going to do an episode from each series. But I still think Tales is the weakest of the MLP series and I purposefully chose an episode I knew Teddy would not be in.

I'm feeling evil lately, so I'm going to suggest the Spike episode.

I've already narrowed it down to either "Greetings From Unicornia" or "Positively Pink." I'm leaning towards "Positively Pink" and then coming back around after I do my FiM episode to do "Greetings From Unicornia."
PSN = Caldwin
Wii U = Caldwin
3DS = 5370-0412-9068

#12 Fnu Aw

Fnu Aw

I like coffee!

• Staff
  • 36677 posts

Posted 19 December 2018 - 09:39 PM

I have not come around. When I started doing this, I knew I was going to do an episode from each series. But I still think Tales is the weakest of the MLP series and I purposefully chose an episode I knew Teddy would not be in.

It's definitely the weakest, but I still find the cast a lot more interesting than G3's. G3 has... Minty. And Thistle Whistle, all too briefly. Take out the "Hey, I know that name" factor and most of the cast wouldn't stand out much.

Tales is just a bunch of idiots, but they're highly distinct idiots that are all good at about one thing each. It has some rewatch value just due to character quirks that are there all along but don't get called out until a good way through.

B5ofTKU.jpg

#13 videomaster21XX

videomaster21XX

I wanna sing a song!

• Citizen
  • 4922 posts

Posted 20 December 2018 - 12:45 AM

I thought G3 started out with an interesting idea, but just played it too safe.

Personally I still think one of the better episodes though is "Come Back, Lily Lighty"

Spoiler

#14 Fnu Aw

Fnu Aw

I like coffee!

• Staff
  • 36677 posts

Posted 20 December 2018 - 12:23 PM

I'm not sure I can remember what that one was about. I have a good memory but G3 does not stick.

B5ofTKU.jpg

#15 Caldwin

Caldwin

Pew Pew

• Supporter
  • 23586 posts

Posted 09 January 2019 - 07:35 PM

Well, I had decided on Positively Pink until Fnu said he couldn't remember Come Back Lily Lightly...and that just can not be allowed to stand.

Come Back Lily Lightly (Isn't it fun to light up?)

In Unicornia everyone's is preparing for a festival they're celebrating that night called "The Rainbow Lights Party." Think Griswold Christmas...only if they decided to really overdo it. So before we even learn about Lily's secret, this episode is already about lights.

Oh yeah, Rarity's a character in this one. And she has the ability to have no one know where she is...even when she's standing right there next to everyone.

And here we discover Lily's secret. Her horn is given to randomly start glowing...which I guess can be a horrible thing when you live with a bunch of unicorns that absolutely love lights. <_<

Cut to seeing Pinkie Pie and Minty in a balloon heading towards Unicornia...because for some reason I guess Pinkie Pie hasn't learned to not trust Minty to pilot a balloon. Naturally, they're lost.

Pinkie: Minty, are you sure you know the way to Unicornia?
Minty: Uh, no, but that's what maps are for.
Pinkie: Excellent. Where's the map?
Minty: I put it next to my socks.
Pinkie: Minty? There are no socks here!
Minty: Oh that would be silly! My socks are in my sock drawer back home.
Pinkie: Let me get this straight, back in Ponyville, in your house, in your sock drawer, with your socks you left the map to Unicornia.
Minty: Right! ... Riiiight!

Hence why I love Minty!

Back in Unicornia, Lily has yet another moment where her horn lights up and she suddenly leaves. Everyone else sticks around to have a music montage about how it's fun to giggle.

And after all the times Lily's horn lit up in front of them. This time Lily decides to run away.

Time out for Pinkie and Minty still being lost.

A search team is out looking for Lily. They get lost. Oh yeah, and they already knew about her horn, because of course they knew. They've known Lily for how long? And surprise surprise, they think it's actually pretty cool that she can do that.

Lily's feeling sorry for herself and runs into a firefly.

And here come some of the best lines ever to grace MLP.

Firefly: I light up all the time.
Lily: Well, you're a firefly and fireflies are supposed to light up. Have you ever heard of a Unicorns horn lighting up?
Firefly: No! Can I see?
Lily: No. I don't want to.
Firefly: Why? Isn't it fun to light up?

Yes, MLP just had a whole conversation about lighting up!   :D

I usually liked the music in G3, but they gave the firefly one of those painfully falsetto voices. Not one of their better songs.

Back to Pinkie and Minty. Yup! Still lost. Thankfully, they see Lily's light and head towards it...which isn't their destination, but it's where they need to be. They run into the search party, who's still looking for Lily, and are still lost. Got to hand this one to Minty. She seems to be the only one who can see the flare coming from Lily. Yay for not being absolutely blind!

So they finally find Lily who's lighting up with the firefly. They assure her that they love her and the light isn't just what makes her different, it makes her special.

Aaaaaaand, cue another musical montage. Different is good. Be proud of what makes you different. It's what makes you special.

And it turns out Unicornia, the place no one could find...was right...hugging...there!!!! In case you didn't go through the original G3 roundup, one thing you should know is that the geography is really hugged. Everywhere is right next to everywhere else, and yet far away at the same time.

They all make it back to Unicornia where the other unicorns tied lights around their horns so Lily wouldn't feel so bad.

And everybody giggles and fun times are had by all!
PSN = Caldwin
Wii U = Caldwin
3DS = 5370-0412-9068

#16 Destron D-69

Destron D-69

I eat your hugs

• Supporter
  • 60684 posts
  • Faction::Lesbian Ninja

Posted 09 January 2019 - 09:53 PM

oohhh gosh... this is why g3 is the pits...

;) 

#17 Fnu Aw

Fnu Aw

I like coffee!

• Staff
  • 36677 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 02:19 PM

Oh G3. Why are you like this?

On an entirely positive note, Minty and Pinkie Pie lost in the woods. If the entirety of G3 had been Minty and Pinkie Pie lost in the woods I might have called the series a masterpiece. They're a pretty standard comedy duo but they're good at it. The dialog here is on point.

Unfortunately they have to share their screentime with the Lily Lightly storyline and all the standard G3ness that comes with it.

G3 life is so trivial. Lily, if you think an LED horn makes you enough of a freak that running away into the woods to be alone feels right, I would happily trade.

I've thought about why Minty is the most likable character in all of G3, and part of it is that she has actual problems. She's a colossal hugup and she gives herself a hard time for it, and others give her a hard time for it. She needs a hug. No one else in this gen really needs a hug.

B5ofTKU.jpg

#18 videomaster21XX

videomaster21XX

I wanna sing a song!

• Citizen
  • 4922 posts

Posted 11 January 2019 - 12:29 AM

The only reason I ended up enjoying the episode was because there was ACTUAL CONFLICT.

The entirety of G3 seems to be "Hey let's go do thing. Yay for doing thing! It was a fun day"

While Lily's thing was silly to be afraid of, at least one can understand why being different would make one feel scared.

Spoiler

#19 Fnu Aw

Fnu Aw

I like coffee!

• Staff
  • 36677 posts

Posted 11 January 2019 - 04:07 PM

That might be the best summary of G3 I've ever seen.

I do appreciate that this episode is about a pony not having fun for a change but Lily's just being silly. It's not believable for a moment that her fellow ponies wouldn't find her glowing horn either cool or at worst utterly mundane. Does she know where she is?

B5ofTKU.jpg

#20 videomaster21XX

videomaster21XX

I wanna sing a song!

• Citizen
  • 4922 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 11:23 AM

Does she know where she is?

It's ten o clock (somewhere) do you know where YOUR ponies are?

Spoiler

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: roundup, tldr

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users