Toggle shoutbox Squawkbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Please don't post Youtube videos in the chat box. The forums software auto embeds them. 

@  wonko the sane? : (03 April 2020 - 12:41 PM)

It arrived! Yay!

@  wonko the sane? : (03 April 2020 - 11:25 AM)

Given how the virus lasts about 3-4 days on metals and plastics, it's about the only way to go about getting stuff right now. I ordered a monitor mount for my desk and the delivery has been pushed back twice already.

@  Maximus Ambus : (03 April 2020 - 11:04 AM)

He ordered it online, says it was to keep those delivery boys in business. I did the same a week ago with some Transformers Studio Series figures off Kapow. Don't know if it's wise or not considering.

@  wonko the sane? : (03 April 2020 - 09:12 AM)

You'd be the first. Everyone else has either been frustrated cause the one they wanted was sold out (like during boxing week.) or rushing to replace something broken.

@  RYNO : (03 April 2020 - 08:53 AM)

I actually walked into a store the other day and just randomly decided to buy at 32inch TV. It was just a Vizio, and grabbed a Mounting Bracket for it. No duress. Just a spur of the moment wanted a TV for my master bedroom.

@  wonko the sane? : (03 April 2020 - 07:31 AM)

Conversely: I've never met a person who wasn't buying a TV under duress... so... yeah.

@  wonko the sane? : (03 April 2020 - 07:20 AM)

I think I've met maybe two people other than myself who count cables before buying a TV.

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (03 April 2020 - 05:33 AM)

Seriously.. HDMI splitters and switches are so bloody finicky, but most tvs don't have enough inputs.

@  Maximus Ambus : (03 April 2020 - 05:09 AM)

Just spent a hour trying to get my brothers new Samsung TV to read his Playstation and Blu Ray player only to find he was using a HDMI splitter.

@  Steevy Maximus : (02 April 2020 - 11:07 AM)

I could never master oral bullshittery. But in my day I was quite adept with the written word.

@  PlutoniumBoss : (01 April 2020 - 11:32 PM)

You have mastered the art of Bulljive. You must use this power only for good, or entertainment.

@  Sabrblade : (01 April 2020 - 08:58 PM)

This morning, for one of my online classes, I had to give a positive oral presentation about a play that I hated having to watch. I went into it completely unprepared and just winged it. My professor LOVED my presentation and thought it was excellent. She believed every word I said and honestly thought that I enjoyed that miserable play. Best April Fools ever!

@  ▲ndrusi : (01 April 2020 - 10:06 AM)

Happy Everyone Thinks They're A Comedian Now Day!

@  Donocropolis : (31 March 2020 - 05:45 AM)

Who, I might add, has never been photographed together with Byteman. Just sayin'.

@  Sabrblade : (30 March 2020 - 10:27 PM)

Bruce Wayne's cyberpunk cousin?

@  PlutoniumBoss : (30 March 2020 - 09:27 PM)

Laser Wayne

@  Sabrblade : (30 March 2020 - 09:08 PM)

Luther Unum

@  PlutoniumBoss : (30 March 2020 - 07:09 PM)

Or Lee Derwon.

@  Steevy Maximus : (30 March 2020 - 06:51 PM)

Not to be confused with Leader I

@  Steevy Maximus : (30 March 2020 - 06:50 PM)

He was Leader Uno

@  Steevy Maximus : (30 March 2020 - 06:50 PM)

He was the OTHER Leader 1

@  TheMightyMol... : (30 March 2020 - 06:29 PM)

Or Sideways.

@  PlutoniumBoss : (30 March 2020 - 05:26 PM)

On the other hand, this is Armada we're talking about. It could have actually been Metroplex.

@  PlutoniumBoss : (28 March 2020 - 11:08 PM)

Oh yeah, that was Fort Max. My bad.

@  LBD "Nyt... : (28 March 2020 - 09:12 PM)

https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Peritus_Maximus

@  LBD "Nyt... : (28 March 2020 - 09:11 PM)

Christmas Maximus?

@  Maximus Ambus : (28 March 2020 - 01:13 PM)

At least the ozone layer is healing. unless this is a 0.0000000001% thing it's sounds like good news.

@  ▲ndrusi : (28 March 2020 - 09:27 AM)

(But only pretty sure, not 100% sure.)

@  ▲ndrusi : (28 March 2020 - 09:26 AM)

Pretty sure y'all were thinking of Fortress Maximus yesterday.

@  Bass X0 : (28 March 2020 - 12:38 AM)

Dare! Dare to believe you can survive 2020!

@  Steevy Maximus : (27 March 2020 - 08:18 PM)

Baja Blast is back at retail!

@  TheMightyMol... : (27 March 2020 - 03:47 PM)

Shame he wasn't around more. He seemed like such a jolly, happy soul.

@  PlutoniumBoss : (27 March 2020 - 02:16 PM)

No, he was definitely Metroplex. You could tell because he was in Metroplex's distinctive red and green coloration.

@  Paladin : (27 March 2020 - 02:11 PM)

that was Leader-1. or possibly Jolt. maybe Grindor...

@  PlutoniumBoss : (27 March 2020 - 01:57 PM)

Metroplex was in Armada, in a flashback. He was the same size as everybody else. I thought that was the joke.

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (27 March 2020 - 12:39 PM)

@Rodimus Supreme: Gah! You are right! How'd I get that mixed up? x.x;

@  TheMightyMol... : (27 March 2020 - 12:14 PM)

There is no Metroplex. Only Zuul.

@  Rodimus Supreme : (27 March 2020 - 11:13 AM)

@Tm_Silverclaw: There is no Armada Metroplex, he was in Cybertron.

@  Rodimus Supreme : (27 March 2020 - 11:12 AM)

And they'd be better off just retooling Metroplex and Fortress Maximus to be somewhat more accurate and changing/adding parts for interaction with later play gimmicks.

@  Rodimus Supreme : (27 March 2020 - 11:11 AM)

I honestly would prefer that for scale purposes.

@  Cyoti : (27 March 2020 - 11:07 AM)

They can redo all the CW combiners as Titan Class figures like Predaking/Devastator.

@  Dekafox : (27 March 2020 - 07:52 AM)

They could just redo Metroplex again too. Especially if it's going to be S3 based. They could also do another Primus to go with the coming Unicron.

@  OverDrive73 : (26 March 2020 - 10:56 PM)

If anyone is bored, or interested... I just added the last chapter to my fanfic comic in Allspark Pictures

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (26 March 2020 - 10:54 PM)

And no.. We could always get Titan Class Superion.

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (26 March 2020 - 10:53 PM)

We need Titan Class Transformers Armada Metroplex.

@  Telly : (26 March 2020 - 08:39 PM)

ill be surprised if scorpy isnt the last titan

@  PlutoniumBoss : (26 March 2020 - 05:57 PM)

Too bad a new character titan class figure is pretty much an impossibility.

@  PlutoniumBoss : (26 March 2020 - 05:56 PM)

I want a titan class, really good looking bucket wheel excavator. Like Cybertron Metroplex was supposed to be but didn't quite pull off.

@  wonko the sane? : (26 March 2020 - 03:32 PM)

I just taped up a shower curtain and took my first shower in three weeks. It was heavenly.

@  Rodimus Supreme : (26 March 2020 - 11:48 AM)

I would buy that...

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Depression and Suicide

Depression suicide healing

264 replies to this topic

#261 Patch

Patch
  • Retired Staff
  • 35607 posts

Posted 28 March 2020 - 06:39 AM

That's good to hear.

#262 D Immortalis

D Immortalis

I've gotta make the world know my name...

• Citizen
  • 3817 posts
  • Faction::Free Agent

Posted 29 March 2020 - 10:24 PM

I keep saying that its 2020, nothing can kill me (but me!)

being as close to NYC as i am (about 90mins) and the amount of people in my town who commute to and work in nyc (its around 30,000 of the 45,000 or so people here)...and my dad working at the Hospital...i'm trapped in a state of perpetual fear, so I feel you guys.

My mom suffers from severe anxiety, shes recently started having psoriasis (brought on by her constant state of panic), she has a lump in her breast that needs to be looked at, and shes developed something call Choreo (its an involuntary muscle twitch disorder, meaning she cant sit still ever and because of that shes lost a ton of weight because shes consrantly moving and burning calories)...ive been taking all my shit and pushing it down because I refuse to let my shit get piled on top of hers.

But i, too, am having something scary happen. ,On my right foot, which is my dead / nerve pain foot...ive found a lump. on the outer edge, and if I put pressure on it, through the weird numbness, i can feel that pain. hell I've been feeling that pain for a while now and had no idea this lump was there.

so i am scared to death. I, too, have been in that thought-realm of, "wouldn't it be easier on everyone if I was just gone?"

...its been a year of hell since I almost died...i still feel like my death was stolen from me and that makes me angry...but I know I can't leave my cat, shes too important, and shes very much my soulmate. Shit, every night, for the past year, since i got home from the hospital she sleeps in my bed to make sure i'm there.

stuff is just scary as hell right now...and i'm stilll here, still going...and you guys are, too. We're still going, and we can make it guys. we can. 

_+-=-+DAEMON IMMORTALIS+-=-+_

Day One is over, The Future's approaching
The embers are glowing, we're spreading the ash

#263 Caldwin

Caldwin

Peace!

• Supporter
  • 25394 posts
  • Faction::RIBFIR

Posted 30 March 2020 - 08:08 PM

Well, when I said that I would soon be off of the anti-deppresants, I guess I was wrong. I'm still taking them. But I'm actually okay with that. I haven't had any suicidal feelings lately, not really. I have had a few "how much longer do I have to put up with this" thoughts. But the mental exercises my therapist taught me have really helped.

I think that a lot of people have been stressed lately if for no other reason than because of everything going on with Covid 19. When you're given to being stressed anyways, and now you have not only a virus but also the quarantine stuff going on and all that entails...it's a very stressful time.

I guess it helps me to look at it like this. I'm still alive. So everything that's been thrown at me, it hasn't killed me yet. And as long as I'm alive, that's something I can cling to...even when life isn't necessarily great, I haven't been completely beaten yet.

And you're absolutely right. We can make it, because we're already making it. Everything we've taken, everything we're facing, to borrow a phrase, we're still here!
PSN = Caldwin

Switch = SW-7457-8143-2029

Mornings are for coffee and contemplation.

Before you do anything you can't undo...National Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1-800-273-8255

#264 MEDdMI

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baka

• Supporter
  • 14282 posts
  • Faction::Free Agent

Posted 30 March 2020 - 11:31 PM

*virtual hugs for all who want them*

#265 Marduk

Marduk
  • Citizen
  • 1714 posts
  • Faction::Maximal

Posted 31 March 2020 - 06:48 AM

so i am scared to death. I, too, have been in that thought-realm of, "wouldn't it be easier on everyone if I was just gone?"

...its been a year of hell since I almost died...i still feel like my death was stolen from me and that makes me angry...but I know I can't leave my cat, shes too important, and shes very much my soulmate. Shit, every night, for the past year, since i got home from the hospital she sleeps in my bed to make sure i'm there.

stuff is just scary as hell right now...and i'm stilll here, still going...and you guys are, too. We're still going, and we can make it guys. we can. 

I know it's not much in the greater scheme of things, but this right here? You've got a reason to live.

One of the things that kept me alive the first time I wanted to die was my dog at the time. He was very much my dog. Watched over me. Went where I went when I was home. He was the best thing that ever happened to me and I knew that there was no way on Earth that I could cause him the kind of pain that losing me would.

Hold on to that feeling. When you feel down or lost or like you want to end it, remember that at the very least there is another being that is not only important to you, but that you are important to.

~Marduk

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Depression, suicide, healing

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users