Toggle shoutbox Squawkbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Please don't post Youtube videos in the chat box. The forums software auto embeds them. 

@  fourteenwings : (23 January 2020 - 11:43 PM)

I don't know about Hasbro's general policy but I know everybody was on lockdown for Frozen II, which included both LEGO and Hasbro. Plus, I'm guessing everybody is holding off PR for NY Toy Fair? Overall, it's best to remember that Toy Fairs are for buyers, not fans.

@  fourteenwings : (23 January 2020 - 11:41 PM)

LEGO has been doing this for ages, including sending cease and desists when outlets get leaked images.

@  ThunderWear : (23 January 2020 - 10:42 PM)

And then they ended up selling off the brand, so I guess I wasn't the only one.

@  ThunderWear : (23 January 2020 - 10:41 PM)

Last time a toy brand I followed tightened down on toy fair and all the invited guests posted glowing reviews of what they saw, I ended up being disappointed as heck.

@  Steevy Maximus : (23 January 2020 - 10:34 PM)

JediNews UK basically said they got a walkthrough of Lego's showcase...but were legally bound to NOT talk about anything, much less take pics.

@  ThunderWear : (23 January 2020 - 10:24 PM)

I wondered why I had seen basically nothing newsworthy from the event

@  Steevy Maximus : (23 January 2020 - 10:14 PM)

Word is that Hasbro and Lego have their UK Toy Fair stuff on MAJOR lockdown. Full NDAs and everything.

@  ThunderWear : (23 January 2020 - 09:28 PM)

Seeing people say the $0.99 + $20 shipping item is cheaper than the $19.99 + free shipping item and getting tons of likes for it... I just don't know anymore.

@  Telly : (23 January 2020 - 09:11 PM)

if you havent already, y'all check your walmarts clearance aisle. i found siege six shot for $5. course, it could just be my walmart, but never hurts to look

@  Vexwing : (23 January 2020 - 07:20 PM)

Candlejack is going to need more ro

@  Patch : (23 January 2020 - 06:30 PM)

I thought you had to type out Candlejack's full name bef

@  Maximus Ambus : (23 January 2020 - 02:46 PM)

I typed in the wrong tab.

@  Paladin : (23 January 2020 - 02:32 PM)

must've been the works of Candleja

@  Telly : (23 January 2020 - 02:06 PM)

looks like maximus wiped himself out mid-sentence

@  Maximus Ambus : (23 January 2020 - 08:42 AM)

Disregard this.

@  TheMightyMol... : (22 January 2020 - 06:58 PM)

Bold of you all to assume we won't wipe ourselves out in 50 years.

@  Benbot : (22 January 2020 - 04:27 PM)

There will be no UBI, people will just live in a ditch while they celebrate owning the libs.

@  Rycochet : (22 January 2020 - 03:24 PM)

In 50 years, retail will be dead because all stores are staffless fully automated operations controlled by Amazon. The UBI will be less than a fifth of what it actually costs to live after two decades of cuts and.a steadfast refusal to match inflation.

@  Maximus Ambus : (22 January 2020 - 02:55 PM)

In fifty years retail will be a thing of the past through robots, printers and Universal Basic Income.

@  Rodimus Supreme : (21 January 2020 - 11:16 AM)

Big retailers just don't want money anymore, so let's not give them any,

@  TheMightyMol... : (20 January 2020 - 04:12 PM)

This place is a madhouse, feels like being cloned.

@  Maximus Ambus : (20 January 2020 - 03:38 PM)

I took one step beyond the outer limits to the twilight zone.

@  TheMightyMol... : (20 January 2020 - 10:19 AM)

All retail is basically the same.

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (20 January 2020 - 10:00 AM)

Walmart just needs to go bankrupt already.

@  ThunderWear : (20 January 2020 - 07:19 AM)

They didn't put the 35th anniversary stuff back out until after new year. I'm no retail expert, but I feel like having stock on the shelf is better than the back. Especially toys at christmas time.

@  ThunderWear : (20 January 2020 - 07:18 AM)

Yeah, my local walmart took away the 35th anniversary endcap weeks before Christmas and left the Transformer section empty well past Christmas.

@  TheMightyMol... : (20 January 2020 - 04:44 AM)

Mine only has the 35th Anniversary Voyagers. A whole lot of them.

@  Telly : (19 January 2020 - 11:35 PM)

just be happy your walmart even stocks voyagers. mine doesnt

@  Steevy Maximus : (19 January 2020 - 08:53 PM)

Figures that Walmart finally restocks Studio Voyagers...with Wave ONE

@  ThunderWear : (19 January 2020 - 09:27 AM)

I snagged Rainmakers for half off.  They make me want jolly ranchers.

@  Trpodeca : (18 January 2020 - 04:21 PM)

I was using my account on another comptuer, and oddly it seemed to default to $US rather than converting it.

@  TM2-Megatron : (18 January 2020 - 02:02 PM)

You should be able to set eBay to display in your local currency, although personally I like to know the actual currency the item is listed in so I know if I need to account for forex fees or not

@  Trpodeca : (18 January 2020 - 06:34 AM)

I'd also like to take the opportunity to say I despise Ebay for showing the list prices in US money.

@  Trpodeca : (18 January 2020 - 06:23 AM)

Well there is an overpriced limited edition, but I don't want to pay that much money for it.

@  Trpodeca : (18 January 2020 - 06:21 AM)

Well great. The one Usagi Yojimbo volume I don't have and it's out of stock.

@  Rycochet : (17 January 2020 - 06:15 PM)

I both love and hate that the Alien franchise seems to have had more luck finding a niche as a line of children's toys than it has at producing worthwhile films.

@  Donocropolis : (17 January 2020 - 06:35 AM)

I've seen them on the shelves at Walmart. They're pretty great looking retro Aliens toys. https://www.walmart....-Vary/934039489

@  fourteenwings : (17 January 2020 - 01:11 AM)

IIRC somebody on here mentioned an unbranded Alien toy a couple of weeks ago? It seems like it was actually part of a collection for the Alien movie series by Lanard. Mattel's making some stuff too.

@  NotVeryKnightly : (16 January 2020 - 03:12 PM)

Is it really a worse name than say, HMS Spanker?

@  Maximus Ambus : (16 January 2020 - 02:36 PM)

'Boaty McBoatface' was a actual thing?! Wow.

@  NotVeryKnightly : (14 January 2020 - 02:00 PM)

Might be worth bringing back this thread.

@  ThunderWear : (14 January 2020 - 01:53 PM)

Of course I had the idea to download all the pdfs like a week too late. Anyone got an archive?

@  Steevy Maximus : (14 January 2020 - 12:48 PM)

The Collector Club is dead. Seems like it all came down shortly after New Year

@  ThunderWear : (13 January 2020 - 11:06 PM)

I can't get to the collector club website. anyone else? I was literally going to download all the fiction to finish reading.

@  Maximus Ambus : (13 January 2020 - 04:50 AM)

News today is all 'there's a CHANCE it would snow in July' and 'dogs COULD bite back'.

@  Benbot : (12 January 2020 - 10:05 PM)

Holy crap, do many people get hurt by them?

@  wonko the sane? : (12 January 2020 - 02:11 PM)

Even in fallout, they never carpet bombed with nukes.

@  Maximus Ambus : (12 January 2020 - 12:43 PM)

I hope the stockpiled nuclear weapons of the US and Russia are accounted for then.

@  Nevermore : (12 January 2020 - 12:22 PM)

Geez. 1760 (!) bombs from World War II that had not detonated and were still armed have been found. That's only the numbers for the federal state of Germany I live in, and only for the first three quarters of 2019. For all of 2018, the total number was 2811 (!!) bombs.

@  CVReynolds : (11 January 2020 - 11:05 PM)

I've been wanting a Tarantulas that turns into a more realistic tarantula for a long time. Maybe Takara will someday do a Masterpiece, which would be neat. But I really want to see a modernized look like in the IDW comics.

Photo

Tyranno's Thread for Bio/Fiction-Less Characters and Repurposings

19 replies to this topic

#1 Tyranno

Tyranno

Let's not lose our heads

• Citizen
  • 35134 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 02:00 PM

This is for anything I do that uses an existing character or toy and isn't a wholly original one or product of a Digi-Bash. Kicking things off with the Saurian Strike Team, complete with the "English names" for them that Vector Prime couldn't recall:

Saurian Strike Team

The Saurian Strike Team are a trio of hand-to-hand combat experts who happen to turn into dinosaurs. Hailing from Animatros, the Jungle Planet, Fistfight, Závr, and Razorwing, they've since joined the new space bridge exploration project in order to spread their knowledge of fighting, find new opponents, and maybe even learn new skills of their own. While most tend to assume that they're all dull witted and boorish like other dino-bots tend to be, all three are actually pretty sharp, and so those who underestimate them tend to make costly mistakes.

OM8gcrq.jpg

Fistfight

In the days when the Jungle Planet was menaced by raiders, none were more at risk than the planet's population of Mini-Cons. Smaller and weaker than the "bulks", they were considered easy pickings by the marauders. One Mini-Con refused to accept this, and sought to grow stronger in order to protect his village. Training day and night, Fistfight worked to increase his skill and power, until he grew powerful enough to take on full-sized Transformers all on his own. Initially, he saw the future leader of Jungle Planet, Scourge, as an inspiration, but when the dragon-bot began to oppress the populace under the rule of "might makes right", he became disillusioned. Now that Scourge has seen the error of his ways, Fistfight is skeptical, but willing to give him a chance after he helped save the universe from Galvatron.

WhnZkHX.jpg

Závr

The youngest of the Saurian Strike Team, Závr was once little more than a ball of rage and anger, caring for little else other than besting his opponents and lording his strength over other 'bots. A firm believer in Scourge's philosophy of strength begetting power, he considered himself invincible and his violent ways justified. That all changed when he encountered Fistfight, who bested him handily. Závr challenged the other Mini-Con repeatedly, but each time, the outcome was the same. Seeing the other Mini-Con's frustration, Fistfight reached out to Závr, and sought to teach him a better way. Závr still has a lot to learn, but he no longer behaves like a vicious beast out to take on anyone he sees, and hopes one day he'll gain enough insight to tackle Fistfight - and win, this time!

o57rvl4.jpg

Razorwing

The former elder of Fistfight's village. Razorwing had all but given up hope that his village could live in peace by the time Fistfight started training to defend their home, but the younger bot's determination and eventual success ended up reaching the old bird. While Razorwing is the least proficient of the Saurian Strike Team, that doesn't mean one should count him out, as he's relatively quick and agile despite his old age. He's particularly proficient in delivering pointed strikes with his bladed wingtips. As one might expect, he gets along quite well with his fellow old-timer, Backstop, and since the two joined the crew of the same ship, they've taken to spending large amounts of time talking with one another and reminiscing about their long lives.

----------------

I will also note that I take requests.

Edited by Tyranno, 10 August 2018 - 02:00 PM.

"Disabled people donít have special needs. We have very reasonable human needs. Our needs include freedom from abuse, violence, and mistreatment, the right to autonomy and self-direction, the right to represent ourselves, equal opportunity for education and employment, the right to accommodation, and societal inclusion and acceptance.

The need for accommodation isnít a ďspecial needĒ. Itís a basic human right. Itís a leveling of the playing field that allows us the same opportunities and chances as non-disabled people."

- Amethyst Schaber, http://neurowonderful.tumblr.com/

#2 Tyranno

Tyranno

Let's not lose our heads

• Citizen
  • 35134 posts

Posted 11 August 2018 - 02:47 PM

iN6e4kp.jpg

Bone Cutter

Function: Predacon Bounty Hunter

Strength - 5 | Intelligence - 7 | Speed - 8 | Endurance - 6 | Rank - 1 | Courage - 7 | Firepower - 3 | Skill - 8

"Everyone's the same when you cut to them to the core."

Bone Cutter isn't one of those bounty hunters you've likely heard of, like Axor or Lockdown, but that's because he's very, very good at his job. Bone Cutter doesn't care about notoriety, he just likes getting the job done and getting paid, so he's honed his craft so that he can take down his targets without word getting out just who it was that did the dirty deed. Of course, that means he rarely brings his quarry in alive. Bone Cutter favors his large Durabyllium Blade, which is both highly durable and sharpened to a molecular edge, but he also has a Shock Pistol that he uses for point blank shots; it's not very powerful, but it doesn't matter much when you're hit in a weak point from up close. In robo-raptor mode, he relies solely on his claws and the debilitating strikes of his Tail Blade attack. Bone Cutter often works as an agent for the Council member Quickstrike, who also favors secrecy, but he otherwise holds no rank in the Predacon hierarchy.

augbooA.jpg

Shield Breaker

Function: Predacon Front-line Assault

Strength - 9 | Intelligence - 2 | Speed - 7 | Endurance - 7 | Rank - 3  | Courage - 10 | Firepower - 5 | Skill - 2

"I break whats needs t'be broken!"

Shield Breaker is what every Predacon leader wants: a soldier who's loyal, strong, and doesn't question their orders. That describes Shield Breaker to the letter, and luckily for him, he fights on the front lines, the best place for him to wield his strength and act on his loyalty to the Decepticon cause. He's exceptionally good at breaking through Autobot defenses, and there's very few that can stand to one of his high-speed, high-powered charges. Unfortunately, despite his zeal for his duty, Shield Breaker is rarely acknowledged by his superiors, and despite contributing to major victories, he's never been commended for his contributions and remains relatively unknown. With the Autobots and Predacons in a state of cold war, his commanders see little use for him, and he's never had a chance to join any of the Predacons wreaking havoc off world. This has left Shield Breaker feeling very lost and depressed. In any case, Shield Breaker's strength is vast, his "Crimson Horns" are nigh unbreakable, and both his shoulder-mounted "Saurian Stingers" and the handheld "Tail Rifle" are useful enough as ranged weapons, even if they aren't exceptionally powerful.

CMxQJXG.jpg

Sky Grinder

Function: Predacon Arms Dealer

Strength - 3 | Intelligence - 7 | Speed - 8 | Endurance - 4 | Rank - 4  | Courage - 2 | Firepower - 6 | Skill - 6

"Everyone and everything has a price, even if one doesn't always pay for it."

You'll never find a Predacon more shifty and self-motivated than Sky Grinder. And that's not to say she's anything special, because there are a lot of Predacons like that! But Sky Grinder cares only about herself and how much profit she can make. She's dealt in everything from counterfeit credits to microchip smuggling, at least until a certain bounty hunter shut down her operation in the slag swamps. Now she deals in arms, and she doesn't care whether they're stolen, malfunctioning, or whatever else - she'll do everything she can to sell them, so long as it can increase her short term gain. This often comes back to bite her, as a number of Sky Grinder's customers have come back very unhappy with her merchandise. Sky Grinder is physically weak and would sooner sell a powerful weapon than keep it for herself, but luckily, she's enough of a coward and good enough at running away to ensure she's gone before they ever come back looking for her. To her credit, Sky Grinder is fairly quick and agile in the air (and more so in Pteranodon mode), but her light armor means she can't take much damage. She has managed to hang onto a low power energy pistol, but that's only because she's never managed to sell it.

-------------

Cross posted to the re-purposing thread. Ignore any Autobot symbols on these guys and mentally replace them with a BW/RID Pred symbol reprolabel.

Edited by Tyranno, 11 August 2018 - 05:54 PM.

"Disabled people donít have special needs. We have very reasonable human needs. Our needs include freedom from abuse, violence, and mistreatment, the right to autonomy and self-direction, the right to represent ourselves, equal opportunity for education and employment, the right to accommodation, and societal inclusion and acceptance.

The need for accommodation isnít a ďspecial needĒ. Itís a basic human right. Itís a leveling of the playing field that allows us the same opportunities and chances as non-disabled people."

#3 Tyranno

Tyranno

Let's not lose our heads

• Citizen
  • 35134 posts

Posted 11 August 2018 - 03:06 PM

VPkFHfC.jpg

Springer

Function: Decepticon Air Warrior

Strength - 8 | Intelligence - 7 | Speed - 6 | Endurance - 6 | Rank - 5 | Courage - 6 | Firepower - 7 | Skill - 7

"You ever feel like you were sparked on the wrong side of Cybertron?"

Springer is Cyclonus's brother. Springer often wonders if he was meant for a very different lot in life than being Cyclonus's brother. The two don't get along, as Springer doesn't share Cyclonus's zeal for combat, nor his wildly obonxious personality. He especially hates how Cyclonus constantly refers to him as "Sprigger". Springer doesn't have any enthusiasm for the Decepticon cause, either, and has become increasingly uncomfortable with the campaign to control the Mini-Cons. As a result, he has a better relationship with his Mini-Con partner, Shock Berzerker, than most Decepticons do with their Mini-Cons. He's realized he'd be more comfortable as an Autobot, and to his credit, he's rather clever, he's just never been in an environment that allowed his positive qualities to grow. Most of his armaments are identical to Cyclonus's, and he even shares his ability to combine with Shock Berzerker to assume an assault helicopter mode. Springer has also developed his own skill where he uses his rotor to aid in making tall vertical jumps, but this isn't owed to any significant differences between him and his brother.

Edited by Tyranno, 11 August 2018 - 05:55 PM.

#4 Tyranno

Tyranno

Let's not lose our heads

• Citizen
  • 35134 posts

Posted 11 August 2018 - 03:46 PM

updG9Gq.jpg

Bluestreak

"This kid named Bluestreak may not be as fast as Blurr, but you could say he embodies speed just as much. He's always dashing around, never sitting still. Honest, he drummed himself out of the Autobot Academy faster than any 'Bot I ever saw. Can't say it ever fit him much, though. He's what you call onna them 'free spirits'. He's pretty good hearted all the same, and every now and then I hear about him poppin' up somewhere else in the galaxy, helping people who need it. I'd like to think I had a part to play in that, but honestly, I could tell that's the sort of 'bot he was right from the start."

- Kup

ift4iyU.jpg

Shadow Striker

"People are always askin' me if I know that cat, Shadow Striker. Part of me wonder if that's cuz people are always confusin' us, but it grinds my gears a bit. Guy's a loose cannon, you know? But I also hear he's got a lot of demons in his past, so I don't know what to think sometimes. All I know is something bad went down involving him and a scientist he was guarding, working on something top secret, and he's been on the run ever since. Autobot Intelligence is tryin' to keep a tight lid on that, though, but from what I hear? It involved experimenting on aliens. Organic aliens. But hey, you never heard that from me."

- Jazz

(Please ignore the Elite Guard symbols)

Edited by Tyranno, 11 August 2018 - 03:48 PM.

#5 Tyranno

Tyranno

Let's not lose our heads

• Citizen
  • 35134 posts

Posted 14 August 2018 - 09:30 AM

sOcQ7us.jpg

Ravenspar

Function: Reclamations

Strength - 4 | Intelligence - 9 | Speed - 5 | Endurance - 8 | Rank - 5 | Courage - 3 | Firepower - 6 | Skill - 8

"Every battlefield tells a story."

Ravenspar isn't the strongest or most courageous Autobot, and most of his fellow soldiers find him creepy, but he's a well-meaning mech at heart. He's not at all suited for fighting, but he's an expert in battlefield reclamations. This means he's basically a scavenger, picking through whatever's left behind after a skirmish or all-out campaign for whatever could still be useful, whether it be weapons, ammunition, or even pieces of other 'bots. It's a morbid job, but someone has to do it, and his stealth drone mode allows him to survey large areas for his quarry without being detected. Ravenspar's work is rather lonely, and in some cases mildly depressing, and he wishes that other Autobots were more willing to engage with him.

----

Designed to work in any continuity.

Edited by Tyranno, 14 August 2018 - 10:24 AM.

#6 Tyranno

Tyranno

Let's not lose our heads

• Citizen
  • 35134 posts

Posted 14 August 2018 - 09:45 AM

oMmKeFh.jpg

Laserbeak
Function: Decepticon Reconnaissance/Predacon Spymaster
Strength - 5 | Intelligence - 6 | Speed - 8 | Endurance - 5 | Rank - 6 | Courage - 2 | Firepower - 8 | Skill - 9
"There's only one point I like in my enemies: the melting point."

Laserbeak seems to be one of Starscream's loyal soldiers, a Predacon convert that willingly underwent the "upgrade" to become a Decepticon. But in reality, he's a plant, placed in Starscream's organization by Council members Sky Shadow and Quickstrike to undermine it from within. Laserbeak fulfills his role dutifully, though he hates his new vehicle mode. Thankfully, he's retained a number of bestial elements in robot mode, allowing him to continue using his favorite tactic of grabbing his enemies in his talons and dropping them from high up. He has a third attack mode that allows him to do just that without converting into robot mode. The camera on his head doubles as a high-power focusing laser, which can melt through armor easily, and he also wields a pair of energo-scythes for when things get up close in personal.

Edited by Tyranno, 03 March 2019 - 04:04 PM.

#7 Tyranno

Tyranno

Let's not lose our heads

• Citizen
  • 35134 posts

Posted 14 August 2018 - 10:05 AM

TT6h7CU.jpg

Windblade

Function: High Council Representative

Strength - 7 | Intelligence - 8 | Speed - 8 | Endurance - 7 | Rank - 8 | Courage - 7 | Firepower - 6 | Skill - 9

"The future lies in learning the lessons of the past."

Windblade is the youngest Autobot to become a member of the Autobot High Council. Personally mentored by the sage, Alpha Trion, Windblade also went underwent an upgrade reverse-engineered from the Autobot Scourge that allows her to mimic a human's bio-signature. This allows her to interface with and connect with the enormous Fortress Maximus and engage with his control unit, Cerebros. This means she has to interact a great deal with Ultra Magnus, who has since become Fortress Maximus's guardian. Their mutual connection to Alpha Trion causes them to regard each other (and Optimus Prime) as siblings, though this does not necessarily mean they get along. Magnus's combative personality and Windblade's naivete causes them to clash very often, with the still-new-to-interpersonal-interaction Cereberos often caught in the middle. Windblade may be young and more of a politician, but she has been trained in Cybertronian swordsmanship, which she learned on the Autobot colony Caminus, and can generate slicing windstorms using the turbines on her wings.

Edited by Tyranno, 14 August 2018 - 10:25 AM.

#8 Tyranno

Tyranno

Let's not lose our heads

• Citizen
  • 35134 posts

Posted 14 August 2018 - 10:18 AM

Jk3NgwZ.jpg

Bludgeon

Function: Destructicon Martial Artist

Strength - 6 | Intelligence - 7 | Speed - 2 | Endurance - 9 | Rank - 6 | Courage - 9 | Firepower - 7 | Skill - 10

"ANGRY CORVICON TAKES FLIGHT! TURBO FOX SNATCHES VICTORY! PETRO-RABBIT FLEES CYBER-JACKAL!"

Bludgeon is the chief enforcer for the Autobot-turned-Decepticon scientist Jhiaxus, who has since allied with Starscream and his new faction of Decepticons. He is... bombastic, to say the least, performing overly-dramatic yet devastating martial arts techniques, with each one accompanied by an attack activation phrase even more over the top than the norm. The metaphors he uses tend to also make his opponents confused, granting Bludgeon the opportunity to easily overwhelm them. As one of Jhiaxus's "Destructicons", Bludgeon's entire body has been finely tuned for combat, and is able to move nimbly despite his heavy armor. Though Bludgeon favors physical attacks, he wields both an energy pistol, is equipped with a shoulder cannon, and has the ability to fire long-range missiles from each arm (though he mostly prefers to smack opponents with them). In tank mode, he tends to get just as up-close-and-personal as he does in robot form, running over his enemies and performing maneuvers like swinging his cannon about whilly nilly.

------

Shamelessly based on Hak Foo from Jackie Chan Adventures.

Edited by Tyranno, 03 March 2019 - 04:06 PM.

#9 Tyranno

Tyranno

Let's not lose our heads

• Citizen
  • 35134 posts

Posted 14 August 2018 - 12:27 PM

The credit for this goes to the Allspark's own Alexis Carlo and the writers of "Ask Vector Prime". I thought it was high time someone realized this amazing idea in prose form.

zHRv31M.jpgfD3wiRP.png

Soundwave
Function: Idol Singer/Thief

Strength - 9 | Intelligence - 7 | Speed - 4 | Endurance - 7 | Rank - 3 | Courage - 6 | Firepower - 10 | Skill - 8

"Songs and cheers are music to my ears."

Soundwave is the leader of the duo known as the "Decepti-Sister Idols", a group of Autobot-turned-Decepticon turncoats who use the power of music to entrance their victims. Soundwave is the more mature of the two sisters, and often finds herself having to manage Space Case's flighty personality. She also takes her music quite seriously, and gets angry whenever anyone suggests that she performs solely to manipulate people; to her, music and thievery are both an art form. When using her keytaur partner Ratbat and the "Harmonic Synchronizer" transmitter on her arm, Soundwave's music turns instantly hypnotic, and leaves anyone listening susceptible to the power of suggestion, causing them to follow her and her sister Space Case's every command. When the time comes for more forceful "persuasion", however, she uses Ratbat to generate crushing sonic waves, or fires the Fusion Rocket mounted upon her back.

0VwnXoI.jpg

hmIdruD.jpg

Space Case

Function: Idol Singer/Thief

Strength - 5 | Intelligence - 2 | Speed - 8 | Endurance - 4 | Rank - 4 | Courage - 3 | Firepower - 7 | Skill - 5

"Autobots are, like, so yesterday!"

The other half of the infamous "Decepti-Sister Idols", Space Case is far more flighty and ditzy than her older sister, Soundwave. While she loves performing and robbing people blind, she cares more about things like how she can end up on the next cover of Venus than she does planning their next show. Space Case's mind is also prone to drifting, and she needs her partner, Buzzsaw, who can transform into a cyber-guitar, to keep her on task when her sister isn't around. She can't generate hypnotic soundwaves like her sister can, but her melodic singing voice and excellent guitar skills help make her sister's technique much more effective. Furthermore, her "Vibration Lance" serves as an excellent weapon in robot mode, while she's able to fire destructive "Neutron Missiles" in vehicle mode.

Edited by Tyranno, 03 March 2019 - 04:07 PM.

#10 SoS

SoS
  • Administrator
  • 5219 posts
  • Faction::Free Agent

Posted 14 August 2018 - 02:36 PM

These are fantastic!

--SoS

#11 Tyranno

Tyranno

Let's not lose our heads

• Citizen
  • 35134 posts

Posted 17 August 2018 - 03:42 PM

eUcuHGi.jpg

Cogwheel (IDW)

Function: Fateweaver Healer

Strength - 5 | Intelligence - 8 | Speed - 4 | Endurance - 4 | Rank - 5 | Courage - 6 | Firepower - 2 | Skill - 10

"There is no future for anyone without healing."

Like her fellow Fateweaver, Airachnid, Cogwheel sought to use science in order to improve her oracular abilities. However, where Airachnid preyed upon her fellow Eukarians and used them as test subjects, Cogwheel is far more benevolent, and sought to combine her prophetic abilities with medical science. Where Airachnid disgraced herself, Cogwheel earned esteem, and she became an expert not only as a surgeon and a field medic, but also in diagnosing ailments and other medical problems using her insight. Since contact with Cybertron has been made, she's been a staunch supporter of Blackarachnia's beliefs that an alliance between it and Eukaris will work to the benefit of her people. Airachnid possesses an arachnotron beast mode, and is adept in using her many limbs in this form during an operation, even more so than when using her hands in robot mode. Furthermore, her multiple eyes contain advanced sensors, and when used along with her advanced processor, she can use a combination of sensor data, medical knowledge, and divination to make a diagnosis within moments.

Edited by Tyranno, 17 August 2018 - 03:42 PM.

#12 Tyranno

Tyranno

Let's not lose our heads

• Citizen
  • 35134 posts

Posted 17 August 2018 - 03:53 PM

EIbn1tn.jpg

Jazz (RID)

Function: Musician

Strength - 5 | Intelligence - 9 | Speed - 7 | Endurance - 7 | Rank - 6 | Courage - 9 | Firepower - 5 | Skill - 10

"Music is the harmony of the spark!"

Jazz is the biggest music sensation on Cybertron, performing to crowded arenas all over Cybertron, known from playing everything from Cybertronian music to the hottest musical stylings from across the galaxy. Jazz loves music so much, when she heard that Soundwave and her sister Space Case were using it to commit crimes, she was completely furious. It's for that reason that she joined the Autobots on Earth, hoping to put an end to their harmonic heinous hits. Jazz wields a "Sonic Blaster", which fires condensed sonic waves rather than energy blasts, and also has a pair of "Seismic Speakers" that can blast both radical music and create localized tremors without causing serious damage to the surrounding area. When her two weapons are combined, she can disrupt the hypnotic powers of Soundwave's Harmonic Synchronizer while simultaneously reinvigorating her fellow Autobots with her radical tunes.

#13 Tyranno

Tyranno

Let's not lose our heads

• Citizen
  • 35134 posts

Posted 20 August 2018 - 08:05 PM

BihIpCq.jpg

Swerve

Function: Geologic Surveyor

Strength – 6 | Intelligence – 8 | Speed – 6 | Endurance – 8 | Rank – 6 | Courage – 7 | Firepower – 5 | Skill – 7

Unexpected diversions are the best kind!”

You’d never expect two Autobots like Swerve and X-Brawn to be the best of friends, but their mutual love of exploring the outdoors and going off the beaten path gives both of them something to relate to one another over. The two have been close ever since their days in the Autobot Academy, and now that Swerve has joined Optimus Prime’s team as a geologic surveyor, the two have ample opportunity to pick up where they left off. Of course, Swerve’s flights of fancy and tendencies to drive off in random directions means that X-Brawn has had to pull Swerve out of many a hairy situation, as he has a tendency to wander straight into trouble. But while he may be easily distracted, Swerve isn’t completely helpless on his own. His pick-up truck vehicle mode can reach speeds of 120 mph, while his Laser Rifle allows him to pick off targets from a long range away. Swerve also has the ability to not only analyze materials using the sensors in his hands, he can also use them to map an entire area for up to five square miles. If only he weren’t so easily distracted, and adamant about exploring a place’s every nook and cranny, he’d be incredibly efficient at his job.

88aDapX.jpg

Side Swipe

Function: Spy Changer Reserve (Technician)

Strength – 5 | Intelligence – 8 | Speed – 6 | Endurance – 7 | Rank – 4 | Courage – 8 | Firepower – 6 | Skill – 3

Precision is the key to victory.”

Side Swipe is a member of the reserve Spy-Changers, called to Earth to aid the core team in their new struggle against Chainsaw and his Mutant minions. Side Swipe is also Crosswise’s apprentice, and as such, his instructor has passed on to him a good deal of his scientific knowledge along with his Cyber-Ninja skills. Ironically, Side Swipe is more adept at technical matters, and shows little aptitude when it comes to combat or the stealthy and agile techniques the Spy Changers are known for. While he knows the science that allows the Spy Changers to execute elaborate diversions and drive up walls, Side Swipe just isn’t able to pull them off on his own. Nevertheless, Side Swipe is eager to prove himself, which ironically makes him nervous and prone to making clumsy mistakes than before. Crosswise sees potential in him, forever, and to make up for his deficiencies, he’s helped Side Swipe develop technological tools to assist him. The special goggles Side Swipe has installed over his optics increase his targeting abilities, while his Flare Rifle allows him to signal his fellow Spy Changers for aid from up to 18 miles away.

Dh2N3WE.jpg

Chase

Function: Spy Changer Reserve (Strategist)

Strength – 6 | Intelligence – 7 | Speed – 8 | Endurance – 6 | Rank – 4 | Courage – 7 | Firepower – 6 | Skill – 7

No one can escape my diligent pursuit.”

The ever-eager-but-also-rule-obsessed Chase is one of the reserve Spy Changers that have been called to Earth to assist in the battle against the Mutants. Chase is R.E.V.’s apprentice, and much like her master, she shares his focus on tactical thinking and agility. At the same time, her focus on protocol and following every regulation to the letter makes the likes of Prowl look both free-wheeling and flexible. Furthermore, Chase struggles with metaphors and creative thinking, so she tends to struggle in regular interactions with her team and her strategies often end up being rather predictable. Nevertheless, her speed and agility can be hard for her Mutant foes to keep up with, so she doesn’t struggle as much as some of her fellow reserve members. Nevertheless, R.E.V. has encouraged her to focus on thinking outside of the box, and not being so rigid all the time by interacting with several Autobots who would normally clash with her personality-wise, such as W.A.R.S. and Mirage. Her chief weapon is her Siren Blaster, which can tag her enemies with micro-transmitters for tracking.

qblZFtG.jpg

Daytonus

Function: Spy Changer Reserve (Marksman)

Strength – 5 | Intelligence – 6 | Speed – 9 | Endurance – 5 | Rank – 4 | Courage – 7 | Firepower – 4 | Skill – 8

Speed, skill, and pinpoint accuracy! That’s my style!”

One of the reserve Spy Changers called from Cybertron to help the core team battle the Mutants, the cocky Daytonus serves as Mirage’s apprentice. While his master can be unpredictable and a poor-team-player, he’s found his teaching of Daytonus to be frustrating, as the young Autobot is more concerned with finding glory than successfully completing his missions. That’s not to say that Daytonus doesn’t have the skills to back up his massive ego; Mirage has trained him well, and successfully passed his marksmanship onto his young charge. The fact that Daytonus is legitimately good at what he does is part of what’s frustrating, as Mirage often has little reason to seriously reprimand him when his missions tend to end with success. As such, Mirage has opted for a more direct way of teaching Daytonus humility, by testing him personally and sending him out in combat on his own. To this day, Daytonus has never managed to best Mirage in combat, and his mission-completion rate has only stayed high through barely scraping by. Daytonus’s Blast Rifle’s targeting sensor is capable of hitting a target even while he’s moving at high speed, bolstering his already impressive accuracy.

#14 Tyranno

Tyranno

Let's not lose our heads

• Citizen
  • 35134 posts

Posted 21 August 2018 - 07:40 AM

kqvnMyG.jpg

Clocker

Function: Spy Changer Reserve (Cavalier)

Strength – 6 | Intelligence – 5 | Speed – 7 | Endurance – 4 | Rank – 4 | Courage – 8 | Firepower – 8 | Skill – 4

A great example is a great motivator!”

Clocker is more than just the newest recruit to the reserve Spy Changers – he’s also the nephew of the Autobot Brothers., X-Brawn, Prowl, and Side Burn. Eager to live up to his uncles’ example, Clocker has gone so far as to mimic Side Burn’s color-scheme and join the first outfit headed to Earth, hoping he could follow in their footsteps. However, Clocker soon discovered that he was ill prepared for both the rigorous training and discipline expected of the Spy Changers and the challenges he’d be facing while battling Chainsaw and his Mutant underlings. The Spy Changers’ leader, Hot Shot, sees something of himself in Clocker, having felt a similar drive to live up to his own more famous relative, Optimus Prime, so he’s taken the young Clocker as his apprentice. Clocker initially struggled under Hot Shot’s gruff nature, but as the two have gotten to know each other better, they’ve become better partners. Clocker wields an Exhaust Blaster, which is capable of expelling jets of flame, and has a surprisingly strong left-hook when it comes to fighting one-on-one. Hot Shot has also started training him to control flames, as well.

q7aBRnT.jpg

Trailbreaker

Function: Spy Changer Reserve (Transport)

Strength – 7 | Intelligence – 6 | Speed – 4 | Endurance – 10 | Rank – 4 | Courage – 9 | Firepower – 3 | Skill – 7

An Autobot’s worth means nothing if it isn’t acknowledged.”

Trailbreaker is a member of the Spy Changer reserves and the younger brother of the core team member, Ironhide. He’s never forgiven his sibling for being selected to join Hot Spot’s crew over him, and now that he’s joined the effort to battle the Mutants, the animosity between them has proved to make missions difficult. It’s for that reason that Trailbreaker has been assigned as W.A.R.S’ apprentice instead of Ironhide’s, and to be fair, the two seem to be much of a better match. The battle-loving W.A.R.S. has helped teach Trailbreaker how to channel his aggression into combat, where his thick armor and hardiness help him weather the furious assaults of his mutant enemies. It’s had a remarkable affect on Trailbreaker’s demeanor, as it’s helped him to get along better with his fellow Spy Changers, even if his relationship with Ironhide is still frosty. Trailbreaker has also poised himself as the “big brother” of the other recruits, protecting them on the battle and encouraging them to make a name for themselves. His Sonic Pulse weapon has the ability to fire focused sonic waves as well as jam enemy communications.

qS3R0qR.jpg

Hoist

Function: Spy Changer Reserve (Transport)

Strength – 8 | Intelligence – 6 | Speed – 3 | Endurance – 7 | Rank – 4 | Courage – 8 | Firepower – 6 | Skill – 9

Steadiness and efficiency are my greatest weapons.”

At first blush, it’s hard to see how the slow, methodical Hoist fits in with the other Spy Changers, who are known for being quick and agile Cyber Ninjas. But Hoist has actually been part of the group for a long time, only serving as part of the reserves both to help mentor the new recruits and to recover from an old war injury. He’s a long-time friend of both Ironhide and Mirage, and the three often work closely together. Hoist is known for his efficient and steady personality and for his heavyweight fighting techniques, which seem to be similar to those used both judo practitioners and sumo wrestlers on Earth. Furthermore, the tow hook mounted on his front end is capable of pulling up to several tons, making it an excellent weapon in both vehicle and robot mode. Now that he’s on Earth, Hoist has lent his knowledge of efficiency towards the Spy Changers’ training regimen as well as Hot Shot and R.E.V.’s battle strategies, which has helped to increase mission success rates. It’s also helped to improve the skills of the other new recruits, helping to narrow the gap between the apprentices and their more experienced masters.

Edited by Tyranno, 21 August 2018 - 07:47 AM.

#15 Tyranno

Tyranno

Let's not lose our heads

• Citizen
  • 35134 posts

Posted 23 August 2018 - 05:02 PM

iRMW39a.jpg

Overcharge

"Some things are worth more than money, but hey, let's put a price on them anyway!"

Strength – 4 | Intelligence – 8 | Speed – 5 | Endurance – 9 | Rank – 3 | Courage – 2 | Firepower – 2 | Skill – 7

Prior to joining the Battle Support Team, Overcharge was part of the same Mini-Con team as Swindle and their leader, Raygun: the Free Trade Team. However, the trio were torn apart when the Exodus crash-landed on Earth, and by the time Overcharge's Mini-Con panel was activated by the Autobots, Swindle had already been activated by and attached to Starscream by the servility program, and Raygun's panel never even reactivated. Overcharge elected to go his own way, and when the Mini-Cons chose to join the Autobots in returning to Cybertron, he was one of the few who stayed on Earth. For decades, Overcharge masqueraded as a human cab driver in New York City, using a holographic disguise as a "driver" to earn his fare, making a decent living for himself. However, not even financial stability was enough for him, and Overcharge's loneliness became too much to bear. In the end, he reconnected with his fellow Mini-Cons and joined the motley crew of the Battle Support Team, who were part of Optimus Prime's crew in the new Space Bridge Project, having finally found a new place to belong... and new economic opportunities among the cosmos.

Personality: Overcharge isn't as slick or smooth a talker as Swindle, and he's definitely more rough around the edges than Raygun, but that doesn't mean he isn't as savvy as they are when it comes to making money. Overcharge is the type to over-inflate his fare or sell dodgy merchandise (which usually doesn't work), and he won't think twice about blaming a scam on someone else when his chickens end up coming home to roost. That being said, he's also rather uncouth, and even in his human disguise, his language is peppered with profanity he's picked up throughout the cosmos, so not everyone is so easily fooled or endeared to him. That being said, Overcharge isn't a bad 'bot by any means, and his allegiance always aligns with the Autobots. Truth be told, it's not just losing his team that's made him lonely, as his gruff personality and greed tend to push others away, but only time will tell if he'll be able to get past that and bond with his new comrades.

Abilities: Like all Cybertronians, Overcharge has the ability to convert from robot to vehicle mode, which in his case is an Earthling automobile. His size as a Mini-Con does not keep him from being able to take on passengers, though his driver's compartment is a fair bit more compact than most cars' interiors. He also has the power to increase the power of a larger Cybertronian, or "bulk", by power-linking with them. Aside from that, Overcharge has no exceptional powers and abilities, save for a custom fuel regulator that allows him to get more miles to the gallon.

Edited by Tyranno, 23 August 2018 - 05:28 PM.

#16 Tyranno

Tyranno

Let's not lose our heads

• Citizen
  • 35134 posts

Posted 10 October 2018 - 08:17 AM

e7tT7uD.png

"The foursome of Thundercloud, Sky Rage, Sunbeam, and Heatseeker aren't your typical Seekers. That doesn't make 'em good guys exactly, it's just that they just prefer to be hangers-on to whoever shows they've got the most power. Thundercloud and Sunbeam both have weather manipulating tech, with Thundercloud able to cause rainstorms and Sunbeam able to increase the heat index. They're not very threatening compared to guys like Acid Storm, though! Sky Rage and Heatseeker are the ones you need to watch out for, with old S.R.'s temper being kinda scary when he gets super worked up, and Heatseeker wielding, well, heat-seeking missiles!"

OKK3Wen.png

"When I first saw 'Doubleheader' being worked on by Shockwave in Megatron's hideout, I was pretty freaked out. Then I found out he didn't have a choice in the matter, and was pretty messed up by what the other Decepticons did to him. The poor guy ended up defecting to the Autobots once the war started, and while Wheeljack and Ratchet couldn't change his, uh, condition, they did help him get his heads back on straight! Now he's got twice the processor power, making him a pretty great strategist."

dlmf6WM.png

"I first met Checkpoint when he threw me out of the Cube World Championships. And then when he threw me out again. And then when I crashed into him holding a freaked out Cube Starscream made. Then I kind of forgot who he was. He never forgot who I was, though, and ever since then he's never been my biggest fan, even when we were both Autobots. I gotta hand it to him though, he takes his job pretty seriously, and he ended up becomin' one of our best security officers."

G4VZ2jh.png

"Near as I can tell, everything poor Rapido has ever tried to do in life has ended up going pretty bad. That time I stole his mascot costume caused him to get blamed for the fiasco that happened elsewhere, he never qualified to play Cube for real, and I hear he came up short in the races on Velocitron too. I almost wonder if that whole incident was what caused the whole downward spiral, sometimes. I feel... pretty bad, actually..."

z5c7BdN.png

"I thought Burnout here was trouble the moment I laid eyes on him, but the truth was really sparkbreaking once we found out what really happened on Velocitron. The poor guy was one of those guys who refused to take sides in the war, and ended up paying for it. The poor guy lost so much, he was willing to let Shockwave use him as a plague carrier for the Rust. If only I'd paid more attention, or pressed further... it doesn't change what he did, but I feel like I failed him. I feel like we all did..."

• SoS likes this

#17 Tyranno

Tyranno

Let's not lose our heads

• Citizen
  • 35134 posts

Posted 28 February 2019 - 12:47 PM

OIkbGZT.jpg

Treadshot

"When in doubt, shoot everything in sight."

Strength – 3 | Intelligence – 4 | Speed – 7 | Endurance – 8 | Rank – 5 | Courage – 9 | Firepower – 10 | Skill – 4

Treadshot could be considered the "muscle" of the Aerostormers, a team of Decepticon triplechangers who turn into both fighter jets and automobiles, in that he's good for blasting and smashing everything around him and little else. The twin afterburners in his chest also serve as cannons - cannons which Treadshot tends to take every opportunity he can to fire, regardless of cause or whether it's safe to even do so. A typical gearhead, he can be a formidable weapon when directed by someone who knows how to use his so-called "talents", a task which his teammates Armitage and Sky-Byte are more than qualified for. Nevertheless, he remains a danger to both enemies and allies, and his existence is enough for the Aerostormers' superior officers to assign them missions far, far away from other Decepticon operations.

5XBv1CE.jpg

Armitage

"Nothing is out of my reach."

Strength – 6 | Intelligence – 8 | Speed – 7 | Endurance – 6 | Rank – 6 | Courage – 4 | Firepower – 5 | Skill – 9

Armitage is the mad genius of the Aerostormers who has his hands in many pots. Despite Treadshot's tendency to make the group into pariahs, Armitage's reach is vast. He is a master of cyberwarfare, and there's no system he can't get his fingers into. He'll always go out on a limb in order to gain intel that might advance the Decepticon cause. His additional limbs are equipped with a multitude of hacking implements, all of which are specialized to help him thumb through an enemy database at his leisure. He's not to be under-estimated in hand-to-hand combat, either, as his additional limbs afford him a considerable advantage in a melee. Nevertheless, he can never get a leg up over Sky-Byte, who he is constantly trying to usurp as leader of the Aerostormers.

oYjIKVP.jpg

Sky-Byte
"A successful operation is like poetry in motion."
Strength – 7 | Intelligence – 7 | Speed – 6 | Endurance – 7 | Rank – 7 | Courage – 7 | Firepower – 5 | Skill – 9

Sky-Byte may not have Treadshot's raw power or Armitage's diabolical genius, but what he does have is an intimate knowledge of Cybertronian art and military history. His databanks contain information on every battle recorded in Cybertronian history, as well as that of multiple alien civilizations. He is almost always able to guide the Aerostormers' operations to success using his knowledge and insight, and he has a particular talent for adapting others' strategies to suit his own purposes. Sky-Byte also considers himself a warrior poet, and he always marks a successful operation by composing a Cybertronian haiku to mark the occasion. Sky-Byte also makes an effort to understand the art and writing of every race he's deployed against, believing that he can gain better insight in how defeat them by studying their culture. His primary weapon is the "Cybershark Blade" mounted on his arm, which he fashioned in the image of predators that live in the Rust Sea.

#18 Tyranno

Tyranno

Let's not lose our heads

• Citizen
  • 35134 posts

Posted 01 March 2019 - 04:32 AM

mNn1NKm.jpg

Rundown

"The only thing more pointless than my life is yours."

Strength – 5 | Intelligence – 5 | Speed – 7 | Endurance – 4 | Rank – 3 | Courage – 9 | Firepower – 2 | Skill – 6

One of the Roadchargers, a pair of Decepticons that share a body type with the Battlechargers. His personality is best described as one that would make Dead End or Dreadwind seem personable, approachable, and downright friendly. Rundown sees everything in the universe as tragically pointless, even his own existence, and is constantly going on about how he wishes he could just end both himself and everything surrounding him. The truly surprising thing about him, however, is how proactive he is about performing his missions, which he approaches as an opportunities to put an end to as much "waste" as possible. Rundown tends to take assignments that are considered especially suicidal, and his chief weapon is a Seismic Vibroblade, which he always wields at the highest settings despite the fact that it messes with his own structural integrity.

vrHO6wL.jpg

Runaround

"Yeah, let's tear it up!"

Strength – 5 | Intelligence – 2 | Speed – 7 | Endurance – 4 | Rank – 3 | Courage – 9 | Firepower – 6 | Skill – 3

One of the Roadchargers,  pair of Decepticons that share a body type with the Battlechargers. If not for the fact that he were a Decepticon, Runaround would be considered downright friendly. Even  Runaround possesses a great zest for life and a new desire to visit new places and meet new people... and then raze it all to the ground. He even treats enemy Autobots like potential new friends, chatting them up and asking them questions about themselves even as he fires on them with his signature weapon, which he calls the "Excite Blaster". It causes whatever it hits to steadily build up kinetic energy until it inevitably overloads and explodes in spectacular fashion. Runaround tends to keep a database of holo-images of different places and people he's destroyed this way, considering them "precious memories".

#19 Tyranno

Tyranno

Let's not lose our heads

• Citizen
  • 35134 posts

Posted 06 April 2019 - 02:53 PM

uNFEtlQ.jpg

Sky Shadow
"The best laid plans lead to the most triumphant victories."

Strength – 7 | Intelligence – 8 | Speed – 6 | Endurance – 5 | Rank – 7 | Courage – 6 | Firepower – 7 | Skill – 9

Sky Shadow is Megatron's chief tactician, which is a role he inherited when the previous guy to hold the job met with a crushing defeat. He never took well to periods of peace, and thus, he ended up leading the Decepticon rank and file during the Decepticon leader's various absences. With the hunt for the Cyber Planet Keys going on, it's fallen to Sky Shadow to use his talent for forming complex schemes and effective battle strategies in order to deal with the scattered Autobot forces while Megatron and his inner circle battle Optimus Prime and his team. Sky Shadow relishes being given this chance, but much like his predecessor, his periods leading the larger Decepticon forces have made him feel as though he deserves quite a bit more than being an underling. His name comes from his ability to go completely invisible, which is yet another ability he "inherited" from Megatron's previous tactician.

#20 Tyranno

Tyranno

Let's not lose our heads

• Citizen
  • 35134 posts

Posted 06 April 2019 - 03:26 PM

ukbcJ9r.jpg

Ptero

"With speed there's victory!"

Strength – 4 | Intelligence – 6 | Speed – 10 | Endurance – 3 | Rank – 5 | Courage – 7 | Firepower – 7 | Skill – 7

In the latter days of the Cybertron Civil War, Grimlock sought to expand his kingdom... which meant he needed more Dinobots. After convincing a certain Autobot scientist to help him, the new Dinobot Ptero was one of the results, having been constructed using Swoop as a basis. Where Swoop relies on intimidation to supplant his considerable power as a Dinobot, however, Ptero's physical strength is less impressive, and she instead relies on using her magnificent speed to overwhelm her opponents. A single swing of her thermal sword can send out waves of super-heated air hot enough to cut armor without making physical contact, and she can launch a spread of missiles even while flying at supersonic speeds. Ptero is considerably more cocky and abrasive than Swoop is, and is always butting heads with her "big brother" - but considering they're both Dinobots, such altercations just leave them closer. When combined with Volcanicus as a leg, she increases the Dinobot Combiner's running speed, while forming an arm allows them to instead deliver high speed volleys with their powerful fist. When both Swoop and Ptero form arms, Volcanicus in turn gains the power of flight thanks to both Dinobots' wings.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users