Everybody's thought of a pun too terrible to be a Transformer name at some point, right? Well, when it's too bad for a Transformer, it's just right for a GoBot! Here are some of mine:
- Swing-Wing, the heroic Guardian SU-24. A boisterous and friendly Guardian "big sister" with a thick Eastern European accent.
- Bad Sport, the evil Renegade rally car. Surly, self-centered, and can't stand not winning. She's both a terrible loser and a terrible winner, AND she's also a cheat.
- Razzle Dazzle, the evil Renegade battleship (and redeco of Man-O-War, in dazzle camo). Loud, flashy, no sense of subtlety. She loves being the centre of attention, and has Dazzler-esque light creation powers.
- Mega Bitez, the evil Monster GoBot shark-submarine-thing. Kind of a timid coward, but is smarter than most of the Monster GoBots - not that it does her much good.
- Survive-Ore, the heroic Rock Lord tiger's eye. Is both an adventurous traveller and a really bad reference/pun.
Anybody else got good GoBot names?