Toggle shoutbox Squawkbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Please don't post Youtube videos in the chat box. The forums software auto embeds them. 

@  ▲ndrusi : (29 September 2020 - 04:20 PM)

I want Dr. Smoov to RUN

@  Bass X0 : (29 September 2020 - 03:15 PM)

I want Dr. Smoov or the Jaboody Show guys to dub over WFC with voices and personalities more in line with the 80s cartoon. That means no more jerk Bumblebee.

@  Maximus Ambus : (29 September 2020 - 01:35 AM)

Ever notice Kath SOucie's Janine in the later episodes of Real Ghostbusters sounds like Tara Strong's Sari Sumdac?

@  Maximus Ambus : (28 September 2020 - 02:10 PM)

I wish they were more universal like Beast Wars, Animated or Prime and as professionally done,

@  Maximus Ambus : (28 September 2020 - 02:06 PM)

The Netflix shows are done for adults, the Generation toyline is for adults who grew up with G1.

@  Sabrblade : (28 September 2020 - 12:53 PM)

Who said it ever was?

@  -LittleAutob... : (28 September 2020 - 12:43 PM)

Whatever happened to WFC Earthrise being a kids show X'D

@  wonko the sane? : (28 September 2020 - 11:43 AM)

Cool, my last tablet couldn't run it, and I stopped caring by the time I got the new one. So thanks!

@  Otaku : (28 September 2020 - 11:27 AM)

There are crossover characters, but the amount and distribution... Marvel Vs Capcom this ain't.  If @wonko the sane? my bad!

@  Otaku : (28 September 2020 - 11:21 AM)

I've been playing for *checks account* 1002 days, 23 hours.  So, by 2021, it will have been three years.  I think it takes place in its own continuity, largely inspired by G1 but borrowing from other places.

@  Otaku : (28 September 2020 - 11:19 AM)

@wonko the sane? Can only speak for Earth Wars, but so few they're easy to forget.

@  wonko the sane? : (28 September 2020 - 07:39 AM)

Didn't they already do the across universes thing in that tablet game?

@  Demovere Xeno : (28 September 2020 - 05:30 AM)

Also, make the setting an amalgamation of different Transformers series, rather than based on a specific one. Bring in things like 'Sentinel Major' as the primo Autobot jerk, and sleek car mode Vehicons as the Decepticons' basic grunt.

@  Demovere Xeno : (28 September 2020 - 05:27 AM)

KT just needs to incorporate the vehicle modes into the combat system, like Platinum did for Devastation, so they're for more than just wheeling it across the battlefield. =P

@  Demovere Xeno : (28 September 2020 - 05:25 AM)

Transformers: Warriors of Cybertron! =D

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (28 September 2020 - 05:15 AM)

I want a Power Rangers Mosu. I would also take a Transformers Mosu. :D

@  TheMightyMol... : (28 September 2020 - 04:50 AM)

It even ended on a sequel hook.

@  Demovere Xeno : (28 September 2020 - 04:40 AM)

Man, I just want another Devastation game... =(

@  NotVeryKnightly : (28 September 2020 - 01:53 AM)

Aren't TFs way more varied than Joes, as far as they'd work in gameplay? Like, Omega Supreme is vastly different from Bumblebee.

@  unluckiness : (27 September 2020 - 10:16 PM)

Hell, ripoff Super Robot Wars withTFs

@  unluckiness : (27 September 2020 - 10:16 PM)

IDK they could make something like FF tactics or Fire Emblem ripoff with Robots and i'd buy it

@  Steevy Maximus : (27 September 2020 - 09:43 PM)

See, I feel GI Joe (with it's varied cast) is a better fit for a strategy game, where as Transformers feels more suited for a shooter.

@  Maruten : (27 September 2020 - 08:28 PM)

I might give them points for making a strategy game if it's actually a good strategy game.

@  wonko the sane? : (27 September 2020 - 07:48 PM)

I mean, points for making a strategy game instead of third person shooter, but: urrrrgggg. Cyberverse.

@  wonko the sane? : (27 September 2020 - 07:47 PM)

A transformers game for the switch? *checks* Urrrggg... cyberverse...

@  Steevy Maximus : (27 September 2020 - 06:28 PM)

October will be a big month for Hasbro fans: Zoids, GI Joe AND Transformers all have brand new console games. All on the Switch at that!

@  wonko the sane? : (27 September 2020 - 09:04 AM)

At least in animated he was more driven than just "loyal bootlick".

@  unluckiness : (27 September 2020 - 08:29 AM)

Oof, That's a huge downgrade

@  Maximus Ambus : (27 September 2020 - 02:35 AM)

After rewatching Animated Sound and Fury, in my head canon Titans Return Soundwave is that Soundwave.

@  wonko the sane? : (26 September 2020 - 04:09 PM)

On an unrelated note: I just got the BBTS email about kingdom pre-orders... and even the stuff I don't want I'm perfectly willing to get if it means I can have the rest of it.

@  wonko the sane? : (26 September 2020 - 04:08 PM)

It's digimon. So first one, then the other.

@  TheMightyMol... : (26 September 2020 - 12:53 PM)

50/50 odds, it's either a helicopter with limbs, or a scantily-clad human with heli blades on their back. If female, 90% odds on the second one.

@  NotVeryKnightly : (26 September 2020 - 12:39 PM)

I read that as "Helicoptermon" and wondered what kind of Digimon that was.

@  Bass X0 : (26 September 2020 - 12:35 PM)

Helicopter-mom, transform!

@  Maximus Ambus : (25 September 2020 - 11:58 PM)

Aw I scratched the hood of my 35th anniversary Bluestreak. Fortunately he's in robot mode a lot.

@  Sabrblade : (25 September 2020 - 07:24 PM)

No decoration could improve the wall more than Knockout himself

@  TheMightyMol... : (25 September 2020 - 05:04 PM)

The wall could use some decorating, though. Maybe a nice shelf or a portrait.

@  -LittleAutob... : (25 September 2020 - 04:32 PM)

I'm laughing so hard XDDD

@  ▲ndrusi : (25 September 2020 - 02:31 PM)

He doesn't even mind this time. You know what? It's comfortable here.

@  -LittleAutob... : (25 September 2020 - 02:23 PM)

AND THEN KNOCKOUT WAS IN THE WALL AGAIN XDDD

@  Bass X0 : (25 September 2020 - 01:11 PM)

is an annoying stage in Super Mario World.

@  wonko the sane? : (24 September 2020 - 02:15 PM)

Gnarly.

@  PlutoniumBoss : (24 September 2020 - 01:05 PM)

Beast Era, a blonde rat called Sunsqueaker.

@  TheMightyMol... : (24 September 2020 - 01:00 PM)

And then Knockout was in the wall again.

@  Sabrblade : (24 September 2020 - 12:53 PM)

Knockout: "Ooh, sorry, Lord Megatron. The correct word was... 'Decepticon'."

@  -LittleAutob... : (24 September 2020 - 11:15 AM)

Knockout: *while doing a crossword puzzle* Lord Megatron, whats a ten letter word for disappointment? | Megatron: ...... Starscream.

@  Maximus Ambus : (23 September 2020 - 01:20 PM)

@Bass X0 Shockwave did it.

@  TheMightyMol... : (23 September 2020 - 11:56 AM)

At least it's not Suntwerker.

@  wonko the sane? : (23 September 2020 - 11:19 AM)

I read that name as "suntweaker" the first time, and was terrified for a moment...

@  Bass X0 : (23 September 2020 - 03:41 AM)

Prowl did nothing wrong.

Photo
- - - - -

[IC] Mey Hem: Everybody Wants to Cruel the World

mey hem play by post

• Please log in to reply
1527 replies to this topic

#1481 MEDdMI

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baka

• Supporter
  • 15036 posts
  • Faction::Free Agent

Posted 12 October 2019 - 02:50 PM

EB shrugged at Kage. "Slept ok, I guess. You snored pretty bad, though."

#1482 GodSentinelOmega

GodSentinelOmega

Holy Electric Boogaloo Batman! I think

• Staff
  • 14738 posts

Posted 12 October 2019 - 04:23 PM

Kage simply raised both eyebrows at EB.

"I do?

Whether i dream or not, i tend to sleep very heavily. So i guess snoring is unavoidable. Eh. Chalk it up to another reason i tend to sleep by myself."

Whether EB (or anybody else in the room) so the ghost of a smirk on Kages face, to go along with this absurd statement, was a mystery.

fslookup.jpg

#1483 Fnu Aw

Fnu Aw

*Vader breathing*

• Administrator
  • 41112 posts

Posted 12 October 2019 - 11:01 PM

Even if this is a dream he will need to take care of this body. And if this isn't a dream he will definitely need to take care of this body.

Groan.

Time to face the inevitable. But it doesn't have to be too quick. Using only his forelimbs he drags his otherwise still relaxing body to the edge of the bed*. He slides off the bed and crumples to the floor.

"Sweet Celestia."

The experiment's results are conclusive. He's awake and gravity still works.

Spoiler

B5ofTKU.jpg

#1484 Zamuel

Zamuel

Dream Valley Survivor

• Supporter
  • 18347 posts
  • Faction::Equestrian

Posted 14 October 2019 - 02:04 PM

Dee heard a heavy clunk. Looking over, she saw that Night Cap had fallen out of the bed. Propping herself up, she could feel that her arms had mostly healed. She also saw Friday kneeling over Night Cap. *sigh*"Good morning. I'd pick him up...but I can't."
Spoiler

#1485 Destron D-69

Destron D-69

Aligned Continuity Beauty

• Supporter
  • 63394 posts
  • Faction::Lesbian Ninja

Posted 15 October 2019 - 04:08 AM

"Perhaps Not as of yet my Lady..." Destron replies as she gathers the gallant warrior up into her arms and returns him to the bed. 

"That you would wish too is reason enough for us to explore the reaches of both magic and science, a solution rests down either path - or perhaps one that meanders between both." Dee continues as she tucks her little friend back in, making sure to turn him away from the window. 

"Are you on Pawny Patrol this night Lady Freya, or are you of need of either of us presently." Dee asks, blushing slightly as she realized she likely should have asked that, before putting Night Cap back under the covers. 

Edited by Destron D-69, 15 October 2019 - 04:09 AM.

#1486 Zamuel

Zamuel

Dream Valley Survivor

• Supporter
  • 18347 posts

Posted 15 October 2019 - 07:12 AM

Friday sat on the bed. "With so many keeping an eye on Kage I figured I should be here. It's just that I'm...

I'm scared.

What if we can't save Patch? What horrors will Moscareina have in store? And just what does YPNR have planned? It's a lot going through my head and I can't really ask Oracle for help, seeing that no emotions means no fear."

Spoiler

#1487 Destron D-69

Destron D-69

• Supporter
  • 63394 posts

Posted 15 October 2019 - 01:31 PM

Dee sat beside her friend, the longing to be able to hold her hand, stroke her hair... offer some form of comforting embrace was so strong - and obviously the need of it was plain as day on Friday's part.

"I often forget that she is that different from either of us." Dee pauses to look down at her arms.  "The fear of failure can be a powerful motivation, or it can crush you with it's weight so that one may not even try." Turning back to Friday she smiles. "If the Goddesses know the future, they keep it to themselves... and perhaps that is for the best. If we knew what was to come, we- like Oracle, would be fearless... unmotivated. I wouldn't want that."

Dee holds out her arms, "I know you are a 'spirit' and this won't work, but come here and let me give you a hug before I start crying about how unfair it is that I can't give you a hug." Dee doesn't know how to articulate her thoughts on it, but if Friday can 'sit' on the bed she should be able to sit anywhere... so she pats her thighs and returns her arms to their out-stretched 'waiting to hug' position. 

Edited by Destron D-69, 15 October 2019 - 01:32 PM.

#1488 Zamuel

Zamuel

Dream Valley Survivor

• Supporter
  • 18347 posts

Posted 15 October 2019 - 04:19 PM

Dee felt...something. There was some sort of aura briefly when Friday returned the hug. "Thanks. And I wouldn't call Oracle unmotivated. She's been scanning for any possible news...she just hasn't found anything. Maybe I'm just still not used to having emotions and needed someone to talk to. Well, guess we should see if the others are up so you can have breakfast and we can get on the road."
Spoiler

#1489 Destron D-69

Destron D-69

• Supporter
  • 63394 posts

Posted 16 October 2019 - 03:22 AM

"Could you feel that just now?" Dee asks, having indeed felt the moment of contact... if anything, voicing that the sensation happened would be at least something to base future attempts on.  It wasn't entirely dissimilar to her memories of what being connected to Cher felt like... only entirely opposite in a way -She would have to think on it, and perhaps consult the goddess herself as well.

"Come with me to check on breakfast, that is indeed a lovely idea. Though... we should leave Night Cap to sleep a little more, so that he at least might rest until the smell of food wakes him." 

#1490 Zamuel

Zamuel

Dream Valley Survivor

• Supporter
  • 18347 posts

Posted 16 October 2019 - 10:49 AM

"Yes. It's similar to interacting with Patch. Shall we be check the cafeteria or somewhere else?"

As Kage leaned against suddenly the door flew open to reveal Roock and Beanuu. Roock triumphantly proclaimed "I'm ready to take on Why Piano Are!" Beanuu nudged him and commented "I uh...don't think that's quite right."
Spoiler

#1491 Fnu Aw

Fnu Aw

*Vader breathing*

• Administrator
  • 41112 posts

Posted 16 October 2019 - 02:39 PM

And just like that he's back under the covers.

Night Cap cannot BELIEVE how well this morning is working out so far.

B5ofTKU.jpg

#1492 GodSentinelOmega

GodSentinelOmega

• Staff
  • 14738 posts

Posted 16 October 2019 - 03:53 PM

Jerking back and bouncing his head of the wall, Kage tried to figure out what Roock had been trying to say. Rubbing the back of his head, Kage said.

"why piano are? Whst the...?

Ooh. You mean Y P N R, right?"

fslookup.jpg

#1493 Zamuel

Zamuel

Dream Valley Survivor

• Supporter
  • 18347 posts

Posted 16 October 2019 - 05:10 PM

"Yeah, that's what I said."
Spoiler

#1494 GodSentinelOmega

GodSentinelOmega

• Staff
  • 14738 posts

Posted 16 October 2019 - 05:58 PM

Kage opened his mouth in surprise, blinked and...

Changed his mind. With a slight sigh, Kage just nodded.

"Of course you did.

So, shall we all go find some breakfast?"

fslookup.jpg

#1495 Zamuel

Zamuel

Dream Valley Survivor

• Supporter
  • 18347 posts

Posted 16 October 2019 - 08:06 PM

"Makes sense. Only thing here is coffee who would want just that? I think the cafeteria has something."
Spoiler

#1496 GodSentinelOmega

GodSentinelOmega

• Staff
  • 14738 posts

Posted 23 October 2019 - 12:37 PM

"Coffee as wakeup juice in the morning can be a very useful thing. But yeah, you're right that we should probably all get a, well, hearty breakfast before setting out today."

pushing off from the wall, Kage headed out and down the stairs. Diverting briefly before heading to find the cafeteria, Kage approached Mrs. Jessothy at the front desk.

"Good morning. I would just like to apologise for the commotion last night. It was my fault."

fslookup.jpg

#1497 Zamuel

Zamuel

Dream Valley Survivor

• Supporter
  • 18347 posts

Posted 23 October 2019 - 12:58 PM

"Understood. You're certainly more civil about the commotion than most." Meanwhile Roock and Beanuu hung back from Mrs. Jessothy.
Spoiler

#1498 MEDdMI

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baka

• Supporter
  • 15036 posts

Posted 24 October 2019 - 10:12 PM

EB waited for the others to finish using the bathroom before darting in there. He took a brief glance in the mirror and noted the recent scar on his forehead, and was vaguely surprised that it hadn't healed yet. He shrugged, not even remembering how he got it in the first place. After throwing his clothes on and tidying up the room a little, he went around asking everyone nearby if they wanted to grab some breakfast.

Spoiler

Edited by MEDdMI, 24 October 2019 - 10:13 PM.

#1499 Fnu Aw

Fnu Aw

*Vader breathing*

• Administrator
  • 41112 posts

Posted 24 October 2019 - 10:23 PM

After throwing his clothes on and tidying up the room a little, he went around asking everyone nearby if they wanted to grab some breakfast.

Night Cap makes his second attempt of the day to get out of bed.

"If there's coffee I'm in."

B5ofTKU.jpg

#1500 Zamuel

Zamuel

Dream Valley Survivor

• Supporter
  • 18347 posts

Posted 25 October 2019 - 08:37 PM

Those going to breakfast soon found smells wafting from the cafeteria. Upon going inside, they found that two breakfast medleys being served. One had potatoes, eggs, ham, and onions. The other had oats, grapes, berries, and apples. As several of the group selected what they wanted, Kage heard "Oh there you are I don't have to look for you your picture is finished I hope you like it." Ginny showed the picture which had Patch but was zoomed out slightly to show she was standing proudly on a cafeteria table.
Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users