Toggle shoutbox Squawkbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Please don't post Youtube videos in the chat box. The forums software auto embeds them. 

@  unluckiness : (26 March 2019 - 12:29 AM)

ALso him messing around with the wait staff is adorable.

@  unluckiness : (26 March 2019 - 12:29 AM)

That's why I prefer wasting my time on the Kitchen Nightmares channel to the Hell's Kitchen one. He actually talks about the food there rather than increasingly colorful insults.

@  fourteenwings : (26 March 2019 - 12:17 AM)

They know their audience; people looking for videos of Gordon Ramsay being censor-bleeped every five seconds.

@  unluckiness : (26 March 2019 - 12:13 AM)

Gordon Ramsay likes the food compilation - 6 minutes. Gordon Ramsay hates on the food video - 1 hour. I love whoever manages his Youtube channel.

@  Ashley : (25 March 2019 - 06:35 PM)

Yeah, motorized flywheels have changed things a lot

@  Benbot : (25 March 2019 - 06:31 PM)

I'm big into Nerf. The blasters they make today are 1000 times more advanced than anything we had when growing up. There's a thriving modding community too.

@  wonko the sane? : (25 March 2019 - 01:29 PM)

Eh... they're okay. But unless you routinely end up with people who also own/use them (like in college, or an office where the boss buggers off for hours at a time.) they usually just end up sitting around gathering dust because without someone to shoot and shoot back: they quickly get old.

@  SHIELD Agent 47 : (25 March 2019 - 01:27 PM)

Hmm. I don't think I have ever owned a Nerf gun in my life despite knowing of them for my entire life and liking the TV adverts.

@  Ashley : (24 March 2019 - 11:08 PM)

a stupid discovery while looking at some nerf guns: they make toilet paper blasters. it's basically an automatic spitball launcher, with a little water tank and a reel for you to put the toilet paper on.

@  MEDdMI : (24 March 2019 - 09:10 PM)

Everyone is a little stupid in their own snowflake way

@  ▲ndrusi : (24 March 2019 - 07:57 PM)

Personally I have a much higher tolerance for anecdotes about Stupid Americans when they come from other Americans.

@  TheMightyMol... : (24 March 2019 - 06:46 PM)

Australia is British Florida.

@  Patch : (24 March 2019 - 06:11 PM)

What other country has its own Florida?

@  TheMightyMol... : (24 March 2019 - 12:23 PM)

Many of us are in fact aware that our country is ridiculous.

@  Arazyr : (24 March 2019 - 08:25 AM)

As an American, I have no problem with the amusing anecdotes he's been sharing. In fact, I've been enjoying them, and got no indication of smugness from any of them. Please continue. 8^)

@  The Doctor Who : (24 March 2019 - 06:00 AM)

Minnesota, but I think it's only mentioned in, like, a side comic or something.

@  Maximus Ambus : (24 March 2019 - 05:57 AM)

Ever wonder what state Carly was in after 'The Rebirth'.

@  fourteenwings : (24 March 2019 - 02:15 AM)

I don't think it's right to feel indignation at people telling you that Americans might also have feelings and you should consider them before squawking yet more things in the same vein.

@  NotVeryKnightly : (24 March 2019 - 01:28 AM)

Intervening? It's not like much of anything that happens in this box is prompted.

@  SHIELD Agent 47 : (24 March 2019 - 01:13 AM)

I suppose I would normally feel indignation right about now, but with you I am merely unsurprised that you are intervening in a conversation to express your typical brand of disapproval.

@  Cabooceratops : (24 March 2019 - 01:06 AM)

Nitefort x ]

@  NotVeryKnightly : (24 March 2019 - 12:50 AM)

I'm not super fond of Nevermore's habit of using the Shoutbox to complain about TFW users, but those usually seem to be things he's personally witnessed and not anecdotes that he only has confirmation bias to backup, so I can believe he isn't just being smug.

@  NotVeryKnightly : (24 March 2019 - 12:47 AM)

Amusing? Don't try to pretend you aren't being selective by picking things that support a narrative you're building.

@  NotVeryKnightly : (24 March 2019 - 12:46 AM)

Shield Agent: this and the previous anecdote didn't sound like you have any reason to believe them beyond confirmation bias, so bringing up these things compulsively achieves nothing beyond making you look smug.

@  fourteenwings : (24 March 2019 - 12:23 AM)

Well I guess Fortnite sounds cool? Maybe it made more sense before the gameplay started to focus on the Battle Royale bit?

@  fourteenwings : (24 March 2019 - 12:22 AM)

To be fair this is only a few days after your very comprehensive thing about St. Patrick's Day. Oh also I guess that thing about the Estonian currency exchange so that's like three entire "Americans!" squawks this week.

@  Maruten : (24 March 2019 - 12:22 AM)

Not that Nitefort is any more sensible obviously.

@  Maruten : (24 March 2019 - 12:21 AM)

I tend to forget that it's called Fortnite because my 3yo calls it "Nitefort" so that's how my whole family refers to it.

@  Maruten : (24 March 2019 - 12:21 AM)

I assume the name is derived from the fact that one can build forts? But the nite part is a stretch.

@  SHIELD Agent 47 : (24 March 2019 - 12:17 AM)

Hence I thought it would be an amusing anecdote to share as I am not a gamer, but other pop culture-invested people here probably would be, and thus perhaps they would have different relevant experience to share.

@  SHIELD Agent 47 : (24 March 2019 - 12:16 AM)

In fact before now I did not feel "superior" for knowing the word "fortnight" because I was raised to believe it was a rare but standard term.

@  Copper Bezel : (23 March 2019 - 10:33 PM)

Eh, it's not a common word in the US, so ... like I sincerely hope no one's feeling superior about it but I wouldn't assume.

@  NotVeryKnightly : (23 March 2019 - 09:59 PM)

Shield Agent: What is up with your compulsion to bring up every anecdote that supports your superiority complex towards Americans?

@  wonko the sane? : (23 March 2019 - 09:22 PM)

What I don't get is: what is a game titled "two weeks" even about?

@  Trpodeca : (23 March 2019 - 09:16 PM)

What strange people

@  SHIELD Agent 47 : (23 March 2019 - 09:11 PM)

Interesting. I have just been informed by several Britons and Australians that since the debut of Fortnite, they have encountered Yanks who do not believe that "fortnight" is a real word.

@  Kayla Kaon : (22 March 2019 - 09:22 PM)

https://discord.gg/jMPfJWk

@  Kayla Kaon : (22 March 2019 - 08:05 PM)

What is up sexy people! Everyone having fun tonight?

@  Rycochet : (22 March 2019 - 01:01 PM)

If they don't take it down or back off, then unfollow. At least then they'll know why people are distancing themselves.

@  Rycochet : (22 March 2019 - 12:54 PM)

Call them out because if nobody challenges them on nonsense, they'll only sink deeper into their rabbithole of stupidity.

@  Benbot : (22 March 2019 - 11:26 AM)

When someone makes a deliberately hateful and dishonest post on Facebook, do you angrily call them out on it, or just ignore or defriend them?

@  Xellos : (22 March 2019 - 11:11 AM)

Dunno, I did watch Combiner Wars...

@  TM2-Megatron : (22 March 2019 - 04:37 AM)

Also, nobody try watching last year's Stargate Origins: Catherine "webisode". My god, I've never seen anything so atrocious

@  TM2-Megatron : (22 March 2019 - 04:36 AM)

Having watched the full decade's' worth of episodes during the last 4 or so weeks, the cult leader Goa'uld was Setesh/"Seth"

@  Pennpenn : (22 March 2019 - 04:00 AM)

I missed a whole bunch of stuff in the Squawkbox. Huh. It's been a long week.

@  Pennpenn : (22 March 2019 - 03:52 AM)

That or Old Testament God with his whole nuking cities, random plagues, brutal pogroms, absurd set ups to test followers faiths, etc etc as a very not rogue Goa'uld.

@  Pennpenn : (22 March 2019 - 03:48 AM)

1) Spite. 2) I'm fairly sure at least one episode did actually have a Goa'uld who'd be hiding out on Earth since the rebellion and had been host swapping and running cults, 3) mostly yeah spiteful contrivance to see Christain groups lose their collective shit.

@  TM2-Megatron : (22 March 2019 - 02:49 AM)

If you don't take paypal, and the item isn't a local pickup (in which case Cash is acceptable), I'm pretty sure you need to have some alternative credit card processor you're able to take payment through

@  TM2-Megatron : (22 March 2019 - 02:48 AM)

Technically eBay doesn't own Paypal anymore, but even so I haven't seen an auction in years that didn't take Paypal as a form of payment.

@  NotVeryKnightly : (21 March 2019 - 11:01 PM)

I was gonna ask "aren't eBay and Paypal basically the same people" but turns out that hasn't been true for a while.

Photo
- - - - -

Star Trek General Discussion

2765 replies to this topic

#41 NICK NEMESIS

NICK NEMESIS

Www.scatterville.com

• Supporter
  • 16758 posts
  • Faction::Free Agent

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:07 PM

QUOTE(Smitty @ Nov 29 2012, 08:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He said that Humans reminded them o themselves. I recall he gave the impression that Vulacns wanted to guide Hamas to the same path of "logic and reason" that they had found with with out all the troubles they went through.

I wish the situation over there had more Vulcan involvement.
Http://www.scatterville.com

#42 (Deactivated) Smitty

(Deactivated) Smitty
  • Guests

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:55 PM

QUOTE(NICKSTART @ Nov 29 2012, 08:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE(Smitty @ Nov 29 2012, 08:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He said that Humans reminded them o themselves. I recall he gave the impression that Vulacns wanted to guide Hamas to the same path of "logic and reason" that they had found with with out all the troubles they went through.

I wish the situation over there had more Vulcan involvement.

Me too.

#43 (Deactivated) BB Shockwave

(Deactivated) BB Shockwave
  • Guests

Posted 30 November 2012 - 10:40 AM

LOL! Great typo. Yeah, they could really be the best neutral third-party to guide the situation there to a peaceful resolution.

QUOTE(Smitty @ Nov 30 2012, 01:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE(BB Shockwave @ Nov 29 2012, 09:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh and I forgot to add my biggest gripe about Enterprise - Vulcans. When I said I wanted Trek to explore them more, I did not want them to be portrayed as your stereotypical "holier-then-thou" arrogant High Elves - for all intents and purposes, that's what they were like in Enterprise. So much, that sometimes the writers forgot Vulcans are meant to be logical, not emotional, and had some antagonistic Vulcans be actively trying to discredit Earth or just being dicks with humans for no logical reason whatsoever.

They kinda of explained that. One Vulcan said to Archer that other races were so single minded that they were easy to deal with, but Humans were so all over the place with their motivation that it almost scared them. He said that Humans reminded them of themselves. I recall he gave the impression that Vulacns wanted to guide Humans to the same path of "logic and reason" that they had found with with out all the troubles they went through.

Really? I guess Vulcans never met the Klingons at this point, then... icon-fire.gif I wonder how their logic deals with the whole "First I want to kill you, then if you defeat me I will congratulate you as a worthy opponent and invite you to drink bloodwine" mindset. icon-hotrod.gif

QUOTE(TM2-Megatron @ Nov 29 2012, 03:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
BTw, on that note... did the producers ever tell anyone WHO the mysterious shadowy time-lord-guy was supposed to be whom we have seen since Season 1?

Nope. I honestly don't think even they knew, lol. But wisely, the people who came in to work on Season 4 just ignored it once they'd used the Space Nazis to bring the Temporal Cold War to a close.

Your idea about the reason the ToS Klingons were so... different is quite nice. I liked the Enterprise explanation for the "no ridges" thing too. icon-hotrod.gif

So... I guess they were just "making it up as they went" with the Temporal War, much like on LOST?

And man, what's with ST and Space nazis? Is it, like a requirement that they have such episodes... Voyager had nazi Hirogens, ToS had nazi planets... I was quite disappointed Enterprise had it too. Guys, WWII was 60 years ago. Give it a rest already, nazis and soviets have been done to death in television as villains.

Edited by BB Shockwave, 30 November 2012 - 10:49 AM.

#44 (Deactivated) Smitty

(Deactivated) Smitty
  • Guests

Posted 30 November 2012 - 06:26 PM

QUOTE(BB Shockwave @ Nov 30 2012, 10:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LOL! Great typo. Yeah, they could really be the best neutral third-party to guide the situation there to a peaceful resolution.

QUOTE(Smitty @ Nov 30 2012, 01:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh and I forgot to add my biggest gripe about Enterprise - Vulcans. When I said I wanted Trek to explore them more, I did not want them to be portrayed as your stereotypical "holier-then-thou" arrogant High Elves - for all intents and purposes, that's what they were like in Enterprise. So much, that sometimes the writers forgot Vulcans are meant to be logical, not emotional, and had some antagonistic Vulcans be actively trying to discredit Earth or just being dicks with humans for no logical reason whatsoever.

They kinda of explained that. One Vulcan said to Archer that other races were so single minded that they were easy to deal with, but Humans were so all over the place with their motivation that it almost scared them. He said that Humans reminded them of themselves. I recall he gave the impression that Vulacns wanted to guide Humans to the same path of "logic and reason" that they had found with with out all the troubles they went through.

Really? I guess Vulcans never met the Klingons at this point, then... icon-fire.gif I wonder how their logic deals with the whole "First I want to kill you, then if you defeat me I will congratulate you as a worthy opponent and invite you to drink bloodwine" mindset. icon-hotrod.gif

This was during Enterprise, so yeah they had already meat the Klingots. As for making "peace" with them I'm sure they had one of tow crews get killed before they sent some one who was pon farring and dealt with them.

#45 Nanite

Nanite

Imminently Ignorable

• Supporter
  • 5066 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 07:51 PM

If that blurb is trying to drop hints, and not just marketing lingo, then the baddie sounds like Garth of Izar.

It probably will be Khan, and we will all be sad.

Why?

Robert Orci
Gary Kurtzman

and...

DAMON LINDELOF

The unholy trinity of hollywood writers. Thrown in Abrams ADD, and this one may not coast on the charm of the cast (and I like 2009 trek).
On them twitters

#46 Telly

Telly

Killing forums since 1999!

• Retired Staff
  • 7672 posts
  • Faction::Autobot

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:14 AM

QUOTE(Rust @ Nov 27 2012, 04:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Odd, I thought Pine was fantastic as Kirk.

Though hands down, the best of the best has to be Karl Urban. I don't know what dark ritual he enacted to do it, but the man was channeling DeForest Kelly so well it got spooky.

i almost dont care what the next movie is about so long as he has a bigger role. he was the best and slid into it so well

QUOTE(BB Shockwave @ Nov 29 2012, 01:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
People liked Seven not just because she was smokin' hot - but because she could ACT, and because her character was interesting and well-written.

i liked her too til she and the borg started getting shoved down our throats on a weekly basis. seems like every week itd be the seven of nine show. of course she was sleeping with one of the producers so that might explain why she got so much air time

OH yes. He probably had a mind-meld with Kelly some time ago. icon-hotrod.gif Actually, that just increased my disappointment with "Trek Wars" - all the actors, even 'Sylar' were spot-on for the roles (well, except for Simon Pegg, whoever thought he'd be a good Scotty?) - it's just that the asinine writing made them either underused or gave them totally different personalities (no, I will not forgive emotional Spock...)

but...what about the original episodes where he got emotional?

QUOTE(The Doctor Who @ Nov 29 2012, 10:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I mean, we have Bolians, Tholians, KardashianCardassians, Ferengi, More races than I would care to count starting with T, and the like. Trek doesn't need NEW races, it just needs to make use of the ones it has.

i dont think the ferengi would make good movie villians. mabye if they were re-invented as something other than the latinum lovers they got turned into maybe, but thats part of their charm

im all for cardassians. those guys can be nasty

QUOTE(TM2-Megatron @ Nov 29 2012, 03:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Voyager had nazi Hirogens

i actually kinda liked the hirogen

Edited by Telly, 01 December 2012 - 04:32 AM.

When I die I will surely go to Heaven for i spent my life in Hell

#47 TM2-Megatron

TM2-Megatron
  • Supporter
  • 10539 posts
  • Faction::Equestrian

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:27 AM

Yes, Voyager completely neutered the Borg via over-exposure. And the Q. Two crimes I can never forgive that series for. But at least the book series revived the Borg as a genuine threat, and brought their arc to a satisfying close.

Recent novels have proven the Tholians and Breen can make great antagonists for the Federation, and provide for a much-needed break from Romulans or Klingons as the go-to villains of the week. And although I'd never heard of them before some of these books, the Tzenkethi also seem to be huge pains in the ass. Even the Gorn could be interesting (and different from the norm) villains, provided the setting is the 23rd century as they were apparently on better terms with the Federation during the 24th.

#48 Telly

Telly

Killing forums since 1999!

• Retired Staff
  • 7672 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:44 AM

QUOTE(TM2-Megatron @ Dec 1 2012, 04:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes, Voyager completely neutered the Borg via over-exposure. And the Q. Two crimes I can never forgive that series for. But at least the book series revived the Borg as a genuine threat, and brought their arc to a satisfying close.

im still trying to figure if taking us (the viewers) into the contiuum was a good idea. sure it gave us a good episode (death wish i think it was?), but q lost some of his charm then. sure, we KNEW they were there, but actually seeing more of them? not so good. expect for suzi plakson icon-silverbolt.gif

q was great when he was the condescending a$$ that pestered picard and sucked as the love-struck for janeway. i attribute that to delancie and mulgrew being good friends before voyager started

plus its voyager so...lol

And although I'd never heard of them before some of these books, the Tzenkethi also seem to be huge pains in the ass.

they were mentioned in a ds9 episode. cant remember which one right off (have you noticed im rather terrible with episode names? lol), but it was the one where sisko finally became a captain and odo kills a changling. in the ep, they were very concerned about a war with them starting. well, theyre worried about ANY war starting lol but things seemed more tense with them (i also think they said the federation had ALREADY been in a war with them at some point)

Breen

oh yeah. in ds9 they came up with that weapon that was able to shut down federation vessels didnt they? wonder if they ever figured out how they did that? been wantin to watch ds9 again anyway...

Edited by Telly, 01 December 2012 - 04:47 AM.

When I die I will surely go to Heaven for i spent my life in Hell

#49 Rust

Rust

all that was real is left behind

• Supporter
  • 45075 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 07:35 AM

The biggest problem with Voyager is something SF Debris touches upon in his reviews all the time: Janeway refuses to compromise her principles in order to get this ship full of people she is responsible for home. Three separate encounters with Q and never once did Janeway ask if Q would oblige them by taking them home. Heck, she flat out refused a return ticket home because she woudn't touch glowy fingers with Q.

Then again, Voyager never was any worse for wear after an episode, even when it was attacking Borg Unimatrix Complexes. In the real world, the sheer amount of damage Voyager sustained in its first two seasons (To say nothing of it's poorly realized "organic" Computer system) would have rendered it a useless hulk. It's a good thing they made those twenty plus Photon Torpedoes, Five Shuttles, and Fifteen replacement Gel Packs last seven years and countless light years to get home.

Plus, you know, despite being on "Replicator Rations" there was always plenty of power for the Holodeck.

Voyager could have been a really good show if any kind of care had gone into it.
Don't fight it, it's coming for you, running at ya / It's only this moment, don't care what comes after
Your fever dream, can't you see it getting closer / Just surrender 'cause you feel the feeling taking over
It's fire, it's freedom, it's flooding open / It's a preacher in the pulpit and you'll find devotion
There's something breaking at the brick of every wall, it's holding All that you know
So tell me do you wanna go?

#50 Rust

Rust

all that was real is left behind

• Supporter
  • 45075 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 07:12 AM

Well, this won't do anything for Blud's blood pressure. icon-fire.gif

Star Trek: The Dark Knight!
Don't fight it, it's coming for you, running at ya / It's only this moment, don't care what comes after
Your fever dream, can't you see it getting closer / Just surrender 'cause you feel the feeling taking over
It's fire, it's freedom, it's flooding open / It's a preacher in the pulpit and you'll find devotion
There's something breaking at the brick of every wall, it's holding All that you know
So tell me do you wanna go?

#51 D.M

D.M
  • Citizen
  • 2926 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 09:32 AM

So Khan will go around dressed like Neo acting like Bane... swell...

QUOTE(Rust @ Nov 27 2012, 10:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Though hands down, the best of the best has to be Karl Urban. I don't know what dark ritual he enacted to do it, but the man was channeling DeForest Kelly so well it got spooky.

Indeed. Karl's the best part of J.J. Trek. He's the only guy who actually does his best to do his stuff right.
Not even Quinto is anywhere near awesomeness of Karl. Quinto has the looks but rest... PFFFT! Can't even do Vulcan greeting, as if it's super-complicated gymnastics.

So yeah, Karl = Awesome.
And with Judge Dredd he continued to prove it. I'm not being sarcastic, he IS awesome.

As for Voyager... good God! That's a show that advocated suicide out of BOREDOM. Yeah. In their first Q episode they encounter a Q that wants to commit suicide simply because he's BORED. That is mindbogglingly idiotic. And then there's warp 10 episode... a pinnacle of moronic idiocy.

Edited by D.M, 03 December 2012 - 09:42 AM.

#52 2019

Merciless.

• Citizen
  • 42884 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 09:49 AM

QUOTE(Rust @ Dec 3 2012, 10:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Okay, that actually looks kind of fresh...for Star Trek.

PM me if you're bored!

#53 member0

member0
  • Citizen
  • 2770 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 10:24 AM

QUOTE(Rust @ Dec 4 2012, 01:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I wonder if that skyscraper on the right means that some of it will be set in London, or if it's just supposed to be a generic skyline of random space-age buildings. It sometimes seems like the only big modern city in Federation-era Earth is San Francisco.

#54 Benbot

Benbot

What a nerd

• Supporter
  • 4943 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 01:11 PM

QUOTE(Nanite @ Nov 30 2012, 07:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If that blurb is trying to drop hints, and not just marketing lingo, then the baddie sounds like Garth of Izar.

It probably will be Khan, and we will all be sad.

Why?

Robert Orci
Gary Kurtzman

and...

DAMON LINDELOF

The unholy trinity of hollywood writers. Thrown in Abrams ADD, and this one may not coast on the charm of the cast (and I like 2009 trek).

Those guys pretty much guarantee it won't be a character-drive story.

#55 Nanite

Nanite

Imminently Ignorable

• Supporter
  • 5066 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 01:38 PM

It will be a contrivance-driven story, starring lens-flare.

Also Batman, apparently.
On them twitters

#56 Ryougabot

Ryougabot
  • Citizen
  • 1842 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 01:55 PM

QUOTE(Rust @ Dec 3 2012, 08:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow, I must be losing it. It took me two days to notice the shape of the hole in the building. Great layout work there.

"Expect me when I arrive" - G'kar
Ryougabot

#57 MrBlud

MrBlud

Goes down smooth...

• Retired Staff
  • 51550 posts
  • Faction::RIBFIR

Posted 03 December 2012 - 02:12 PM

Nothing says "Sci-fi" like aping a Batman poster and putting your lead in a trenchcoat for no reason.

Sad, sad, sad....

card-strongarm.jpg

#58 Lizard King

Lizard King

I burned out my eyes, I cut off my tounge.

• Citizen
  • 9610 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 02:17 PM

I dig the poster

#59 Random Items

Random Items

Just this once, everybody lives!

• Retired Staff
  • 10452 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 02:33 PM

From the poster, I thought maybe we were getting a Matrix reboot.

#60 (Deactivated) Smitty

(Deactivated) Smitty
  • Guests

Posted 03 December 2012 - 03:53 PM

Trench coats are so played out now. I may go donate my duster to some one...

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users