Toggle shoutbox Squawkbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Please don't post Youtube videos in the chat box. The forums software auto embeds them. 

@  electricidad : (05 May 2021 - 03:22 PM)

GOOD LUCK, NEVERMORE!

@  Nevermore : (05 May 2021 - 03:14 PM)

The election committee whose chairman I am has been preparing this election since February. There's no real gain for me either way, so I don't care that much for the outcome, but it's going to be a stressful day for me either way.

@  Nevermore : (05 May 2021 - 03:13 PM)

Wish me luck. Tomorrow is this year's supervisory board election at my workplace, and I'm the guy in charge of organizing the election.

@  tigerhawk : (05 May 2021 - 01:30 PM)

I have two Overlords one was faulty with a melted foot and they never took it back but replaced it, I just checked the guns, both the handles seem to be turning white.

@  TheMightyMol... : (04 May 2021 - 07:38 PM)

REVELATION! Towering war machines more durable than nerd!

@  Telly : (04 May 2021 - 07:18 PM)

pansy. my trypticon AND scorponok took a header from 4 feet up and only had parts pop off that were easily reattached. guess 'cons are tougher...

@  tigerhawk : (04 May 2021 - 04:03 PM)

My TR Perceptor fell and the titan master peg in the leg snapped off. Fortunately I have the Legends one.

@  wonko the sane? : (02 May 2021 - 08:50 PM)

It's a fairly well known fact that "it's a wonderful life" only became popular after it dropped into the public domain. So, yeah, they probably did.

@  SHIELD Agent 47 : (02 May 2021 - 08:29 PM)

I read an interesting observation on Twitter. If it is the natural course of a human to grow into Grandpa Abe yelling at a cloud, but nostalgia also yields rose-tinted glasses for the likes of one's youth, then did Greatest Generation adults bemoan how Baby Boomer children loved box office flops such as The Wizard of Oz and It's a Wonderful Life?

@  Steevy Maximus : (02 May 2021 - 09:54 AM)

You’re traveling down a rabbit hole I dare not follow

@  Otaku : (02 May 2021 - 09:26 AM)

At the same time, with my almost non-existent knowledge of Japanese and how oddly some things translate, seeing "Gorgeous Giorgios Gorges" made me wonder if that would make it "JoJoJo"... which now has my brain terrified of a weird Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo/Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Crossover. @[email protected]

@  Otaku : (02 May 2021 - 09:24 AM)

It is always weird when things align.  This talk of Gorgeous Giorgios Gorges in the SquawkBox reminded me of King Gorgeous Gorge on the FoxBox.

@  -LittleAutob... : (01 May 2021 - 08:52 PM)

Nice

@  Nevermore : (01 May 2021 - 09:03 AM)

I got one even better: After that character by the name of Gorgeous Giorgios dies in a gorge, they name that whole area after him: The Gorgeous Giorgios Gorges.

@  tigerhawk : (30 April 2021 - 01:56 AM)

Paint apps did slide notably during TR, wave one's Titan Masters had detail but wave 2 onwards was absent of them. Wave 5's Ramhorn, Dreadnaut, Scorchfire and Aimless had detail but Murk and Hazard didn't, can't speak for Flameout as I got Legends Twintwist and Slugslinger.

@  kizudarake : (29 April 2021 - 04:50 PM)

Anyone here got any g1 jet fire parts for sale?

@  wonko the sane? : (29 April 2021 - 04:12 PM)

Other than a few overly tight joints, the paints apps are my single complaint about the generations line.

@  tigerhawk : (29 April 2021 - 02:25 PM)

I just saw Legends Leo Prime now I wish Titans Return Alpha Trion had a few more paint apps for ship mode.

@  walruslaw : (28 April 2021 - 09:33 PM)

dagrimbo

@  CORVUS : (27 April 2021 - 08:11 PM)

Indeed.

@  NotVeryKnightly : (27 April 2021 - 04:59 PM)

CORVUS: considering that reply, I'm pretty sure this was just another instance of Bass posting poorly-defined drivel as if it were profound.

@  TheMightyMol... : (27 April 2021 - 04:24 PM)

Given the last year and a half or so, is it any surprise?

@  Bass X0 : (27 April 2021 - 04:12 PM)

People are snapping already it seems.

@  Kaon : (27 April 2021 - 12:15 PM)

I like the Shattered Glass Megatron's alt mode

@  CORVUS : (26 April 2021 - 07:30 PM)

I'd like to know what society he's talking about, and what qualifies as "nothing", TBH.

@  NotVeryKnightly : (26 April 2021 - 05:09 PM)

I don't see the point in such a poorly defined "everyone is terrible" statement. He's not complaining about any specific people or specific problems.

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (26 April 2021 - 05:06 PM)

I do not see anything about Bass's comment that felt a need for you to attack him.

@  NotVeryKnightly : (26 April 2021 - 04:35 PM)

Bass: does that "everyone" include yourself or are you just trying to act like you're better than everybody without actually proving anything?

@  wonko the sane? : (26 April 2021 - 04:10 PM)

Mostly it's "oh, don't say that right now" and "better learn when to duck".

@  Bass X0 : (26 April 2021 - 04:05 PM)

There's something to be said about society when everyones just an inch away from snapping over nothing.

@  Steevy Maximus : (26 April 2021 - 02:17 PM)

WalMart is a cruel mistress. Today she runneth over...tommorrow, she'll be barren as a desert.

@  -LittleAutob... : (26 April 2021 - 12:21 PM)

I love Wal-mart now- They have way more Transformers figures than Target- last night I came home with a WFC Authentic Wheeljack even though I was torn between wanting TFP Arcee and TF: The Movie Blurr, two figures I have never ever seen before-

@  -LittleAutob... : (25 April 2021 - 10:29 AM)

Spelling intended lol

@  -LittleAutob... : (25 April 2021 - 10:29 AM)

Curious Geogore

@  NotVeryKnightly : (25 April 2021 - 07:54 AM)

"My name is Giovanni Giorgio, but everybody calls me Giorgio"

@  MEDdMI : (25 April 2021 - 07:52 AM)

New JoJo villain, GoGio

@  TheMightyMol... : (25 April 2021 - 07:52 AM)

Is this a Jojo?

@  Nevermore : (25 April 2021 - 06:49 AM)

Now I suddenly have a character with the name "Gorgeous Georgios" in mind.

@  -LittleAutob... : (24 April 2021 - 04:00 PM)

H A -

@  Nevermore : (24 April 2021 - 01:58 PM)

Saint Georgios Day?

@  Donocropolis : (23 April 2021 - 06:59 AM)

more like Saint GORGEOUS Day.

@  tigerhawk : (23 April 2021 - 04:59 AM)

Saint Georges Day.

@  Sabrblade : (21 April 2021 - 11:55 PM)

Glenn Morshower would agree. He goes to auditions with his shoes full of syrup.

@  wonko the sane? : (21 April 2021 - 04:28 PM)

Please, maple syrup can only improve alot of content.

@  Donocropolis : (21 April 2021 - 03:33 PM)

Well, not release it into Canada, no. You'd just get maple syrup all over it.

@  TM2-Megatron : (21 April 2021 - 03:21 PM)

what bothers me most about Canadian rights is that, oftentimes, the rights holders for certain content don't even seem to have any interest in releasing it

@  NotVeryKnightly : (21 April 2021 - 10:46 AM)

It'd be mostly the same even in a world with global copyright law, since even the shortest terms are very long.

@  wonko the sane? : (21 April 2021 - 10:39 AM)

You got me, I just want to watch cartoons without having to pirate them for once.

@  NotVeryKnightly : (21 April 2021 - 08:41 AM)

Also, how would copyright law standardization be enforced? I doubt any country's governments would be eager to start trade sanctions over it.

@  NotVeryKnightly : (21 April 2021 - 08:40 AM)

Even if the laws were standardized, none of the shows discussed earlier would be in public domain.

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Transformers Legends manga - THE THREAD! - Monsterbots pack-in chapters, pg.33

796 replies to this topic

#781 LBD "Nytetrayn"

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Quyzbuk

• Supporter
  • 19207 posts
  • Faction::Autobot

Posted 09 June 2019 - 04:34 AM

Wow, I wonder how many gaps are left after all of this...

--LBD "Nytetrayn"

qjWUWdm.gif1edr1cF.gif0g9jaoG.gifuWt4fLV.gif

#782 Sabrblade

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase

• Citizen
  • 32402 posts
  • Faction::Maximal

Posted 09 June 2019 - 09:43 AM

--LBD "Nytetrayn"

Like what?

"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"
QUOTE(Bass X0 @ Aug 17 2013, 08:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think the concept of being educated and being able to educate is something that more people need more of in their lives.

No, we don't all know everything but we should spread and share that what we do know.

If I'm consistently misspelling a word, I would want and expect people to correct me as should I imagine all decent people who know the value of good literacy.

Its just arrogant laziness to know you're spelling a word incorrectly and not correct yourself or ignore the advice when people do tell you how to spell a word correctly.

#783 HellCat

HellCat
  • Citizen
  • 29756 posts

Posted 09 June 2019 - 11:20 AM

Ok, referencing the Cyberverse Apex Armour is cute.

#784 LBD "Nytetrayn"

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Quyzbuk

• Supporter
  • 19207 posts

Posted 10 June 2019 - 01:36 AM

--LBD "Nytetrayn"

Like what?

Like all the ones this series has been filling in the whole way through.

--LBD "Nytetrayn"

#785 Sabrblade

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase

• Citizen
  • 32402 posts

Posted 10 June 2019 - 10:17 AM

--LBD "Nytetrayn"

Like what?

Like all the ones this series has been filling in the whole way through.

--LBD "Nytetrayn"

I mean, can you cite any examples of gaps that remain?

I think the concept of being educated and being able to educate is something that more people need more of in their lives.

No, we don't all know everything but we should spread and share that what we do know.

If I'm consistently misspelling a word, I would want and expect people to correct me as should I imagine all decent people who know the value of good literacy.

Its just arrogant laziness to know you're spelling a word incorrectly and not correct yourself or ignore the advice when people do tell you how to spell a word correctly.

#786 LBD "Nytetrayn"

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Quyzbuk

• Supporter
  • 19207 posts

Posted 10 June 2019 - 04:28 PM

Not off the top of my head; if I could, then I probably wouldn't have asked the question. ;)

I mean, they can't have tied up EVERYTHING, right?

--LBD "Nytetrayn"

#787 Sabrblade

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase

• Citizen
  • 32402 posts

Posted 10 June 2019 - 05:05 PM

Come to think of it, I'm not sure if they actually ever explained how and why Brawn's alive again when he showed up in his chapters.

#788 Tyranno

Tyranno

Let's not lose our heads

• Citizen
  • 35142 posts

Posted 10 June 2019 - 05:13 PM

Brawl didn't die, he just got shot in the shoulder

"Disabled people donít have special needs. We have very reasonable human needs. Our needs include freedom from abuse, violence, and mistreatment, the right to autonomy and self-direction, the right to represent ourselves, equal opportunity for education and employment, the right to accommodation, and societal inclusion and acceptance.

The need for accommodation isnít a ďspecial needĒ. Itís a basic human right. Itís a leveling of the playing field that allows us the same opportunities and chances as non-disabled people."

- Amethyst Schaber, http://neurowonderful.tumblr.com/

#789 Sabrblade

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase

• Citizen
  • 32402 posts

Posted 10 June 2019 - 05:24 PM

Funny, I don't remember that Combaticon being in the movie. :p

#790 Tyranno

Tyranno

Let's not lose our heads

• Citizen
  • 35142 posts

Posted 10 June 2019 - 07:40 PM

See. this is what I was talking about in the TFwiki thread yesterday

"Disabled people donít have special needs. We have very reasonable human needs. Our needs include freedom from abuse, violence, and mistreatment, the right to autonomy and self-direction, the right to represent ourselves, equal opportunity for education and employment, the right to accommodation, and societal inclusion and acceptance.

The need for accommodation isnít a ďspecial needĒ. Itís a basic human right. Itís a leveling of the playing field that allows us the same opportunities and chances as non-disabled people."

- Amethyst Schaber, http://neurowonderful.tumblr.com/

#791 Creedence

Creedence

borf borf

• Citizen
  • 9217 posts

Posted 10 June 2019 - 08:12 PM

https://mega.nz/#F!y...mknzs43QaD7hxKQ

Everything uploaded now.

#792 Sabrblade

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase

• Citizen
  • 32402 posts

Posted 11 June 2019 - 09:11 PM

I just had a thought. With Megatron and Optimus now on the same side, with a little reconstruction work done to their bodies they could merge into a good guy version of Gilthor.

#793 Sabrblade

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase

• Citizen
  • 32402 posts

Posted 23 June 2019 - 12:33 PM

https://tfwiki.net/w...apter_"Epiloge"

Rattrap, Megatron and the other Legends natives are saddened to learn of G1 Megatron's sacrifice, though Optimus Prime, recalling Megatron's previous resurrection within the Legends World, requests they try to bring him back again as soon as the universe itself is restored. By 2039, the war has ended: the Decepticons have laid down their arms in accordance with Megatron's last wishes and support the plan to restore the Legends World and resurrect their leader. Many peaceful developments and relationships born in the Legends Universe have resurfaced, including Hot Rod and Triggerhappy's partnership as they work as law enforcers on Earth. Human science is rapidly approaching Transformer levels thanks to their alliance with Cybertron as well as Angolmois Energy, a power souce extracted from Gaia Energy discovered within the planet, and the efforts of scientists like Chip Chase and Professor Hitotonari have resulted in the creation of androids, human-made robotic lifeforms.

Perceptor, Windblade and Dai Atlas travel to Zamojin and ask its people for help in restoring the Legends World, but are met with refusal by Katsu Don. When Windblade offers to defend the newborn world and Perceptor argues that Katsu Don can't decide the fates of the Legends natives or else he'll be the same as the Quintessons who attacked his planet, the Zamojin relents, confessing that he was already shameful about seeing his own actions reflected in those of the Vok. Dai Atlas praises Perceptor's willingness to reach out to a former enemy, recalling how Star Saber made him Supreme Commander in spite of his past as a Decepticon. Returning to the Z Planet, Dai Atlas encounters small newborn beast Transformers created by imbuing protoform capsules with Beast Power, allowing them to scan organic life. Wheeljack believes these Transformers' descendants will be the ones who will travel into the past to protect the present, granting them new symbols as proof that the future can't be changed. As they were created through Autobot and Decepticon cooperation, Wheeljack also sees them as symbols of everlasting peace between the factions.

While the Powered Masters gather their resources to recreate the Legends World, Dai Atlas asks Rattrap to make sure Megatron is resurrected, having forgiven the Decepticon thanks to his saving the Z Planet from destruction. Controlling the gathered Zodiacs through their Powered Engines, the Powered Masters imbue them with Energon Z, Zamojin telepathy power, Botanica's soil, and finally through White Leo's sword, Beast Power and the very wishes of the Legends residents. Leo Prime reflects on how even though the Zamojin went down the wrong path, their telepathy experiment is what allowed him to sense the Legends natives cheering him on on Gaia and thanks Rattrap, who thanks him back. Watching from afar, Dreadwing and Smokescreen reaffirm their belief that peace between Transformers will never last when Devcon approaches, apologizing to Smokescreen for not being there for him and revealing that even he cooperates with others for the sake of peace now. His resolve shaken, Smokescreen takes his hand to return to the fold, though Dreadwing refuses and turns to leave. However, when his partner calls out to him that they themselves are proof that Autobots and Decepticons can work together, he too has a change of heart and joins Smokescreen and Devcon.

The Legends World is successfully restored, down to the cities, and its residents waste no time in using their wish-granting powers to build a new Megatron body and call his spark into it. Half a year later, things have returned to normal as Rattrap, Rhinox, Tigatron and Silverbolt all watch the Bumblebee movie, which appeals to all their tastes. In fact, things are going so well that the reborn Megatron realizes he longer needs to run the Legends World and decides to return to the G1 World. He tells the residents about how he arrived there with the intent of conquering their world only to realize it was a chance to create the peaceful world his friend had wanted, then gives them his heartfelt thanks for showing him the potential of a world where different peoples with different beliefs can all work together. Legends Megatron bursts into tears, but G1 Megatron tells him that this isn't goodbye: After all, his future endeavors will appear in the Legends World as fiction, so he asks his counterpart to keep cheering him on from afar. As G1 Megatron takes his leave and Legends Megatron begins searching for any and all Transformers fiction to consume, Rattrap expresses his comfort that the G1 World will be safe with Optimus Prime and a heroic Megatron around: Some amazing Transformers stories must be just around the corner.

In the G1 World, Megatron and Optimus Prime rebuild the Cybertron Alliance while Earth enters a new era, and in the far future, the Maximals celebrate with the returned Rhinox on a reformatted Cybertron. In other universes, Breakdown and Knock Out have been reunited, Slipstream makes plans to break other Decepticons out of prison, the Dimensional Patrol continues its battles against the unknown while Scourge and his Commandos are out there somewhere, and Alexis remembers the late Starscream. Back in the Legends World, Leo Prime leaves Lio Convoy and his son with some gifts as he too departs, Big Convoy's class graduates from high school, and chaos continues at Tera-Kura Co. Axalon Trading Company hires a new face, Koban Shark, who quickly gets along with the rest as he's a Transformers fan too, particularly of Armada.

In 2040 of the G1 World, Hawking and Magnificus break into the Autobot base containing the Assaultmaster in which their leader Scrash has been sealed. Declaring that they will tear down the Cybertron Alliance with technology unearthed from Tarantulas's lair, they free Scrash who bursts out of his prison in the form of an energy lifeform and possesses Skyquake, a former host of his brought by his underlings. However, the group is interrupted by Optimus Prime and Megatron, who have come to put a stop to Scrash's plans.

Edited by Sabrblade, 24 June 2019 - 08:49 AM.

#794 Primal Sabbath

Primal Sabbath
  • Citizen
  • 234 posts

Posted 22 January 2020 - 01:22 PM

So uhh not trying to resurrect the dead or whatever; but were scans for all of the pack ins on top of the web exclusive stuff ever uploaded and centralized by anyone??

#795 Sabrblade

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase

• Citizen
  • 32402 posts

Posted 22 January 2020 - 02:10 PM

So uhh not trying to resurrect the dead or whatever; but were scans for all of the pack ins on top of the web exclusive stuff ever uploaded and centralized by anyone??

Three  (well, now four) posts up.

#796 Primal Sabbath

Primal Sabbath
  • Citizen
  • 234 posts

Posted 22 January 2020 - 02:23 PM

Thanks! (I'll check the ends of threads more often now LOL)

#797 Creedence

Creedence

borf borf

• Citizen
  • 9217 posts

Posted 22 January 2020 - 11:14 PM

Well, it did remind me to rename the files to something coherent, so thanks for the impetus.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users