Toggle shoutbox Squawkbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Please don't post Youtube videos in the chat box. The forums software auto embeds them. 

@  fourteenwings : (22 November 2019 - 07:32 AM)

"any employer-initiated termination can be countered with a wrongful termination lawsuit within three weeks" By golly gee I do wonder why employers are so keen to make sure they don't get sued.

@  Nevermore : (22 November 2019 - 07:01 AM)

It's basically the same as someone tricking you into signing a contract you have no need for. Smart employees with balls just respond to such an offer with "You want to terminate me? For what reason exactly?"

@  Nevermore : (22 November 2019 - 07:00 AM)

And on average, a wrongful termination lawsuit, though more of a strain for the employee, will often result in better conditions (worst case: a settlement fee; best case: employment reinstated by the court) than whatever nonsense the employer is putting in the termination agreement.

@  Nevermore : (22 November 2019 - 06:58 AM)

That's obviously complete bull. Under German law, any employer-initiated termination can be countered with a wrongful termination lawsuit within three weeks. A termination agreement... is a binding contract.

@  Nevermore : (22 November 2019 - 06:57 AM)

A very nasty tactic by many German employers: Inviting an employee to a talk out of the blue, suggesting that things don't look good and a termination (for whatever reason) is about to happen, but they're being "nice" and offer the employee a termination agreement to end the working relationship on "good terms".

@  Ashley : (22 November 2019 - 02:12 AM)

what manufacturer is that? I'm trying to find a US source

@  Steevy Maximus : (21 November 2019 - 10:22 PM)

https://www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb/toys/action-figures-and-playsets/other-action-figures-and-playsets/alien-queen/p/185041

@  Steevy Maximus : (21 November 2019 - 10:22 PM)

I've already found the best toy of 2020: a foot tall, fully articulated (20 points) Alien Queen for a fraction of what Neca or anyone else would charge

@  Telly : (21 November 2019 - 09:46 PM)

no minerva toys until i get my devcon :p

@  NotVeryKnightly : (21 November 2019 - 08:28 PM)

Paladin keeps saying this every time they reveal another toy of an early character, including the first Earthrise reveals even though that had Micromasters.

@  TheMightyMol... : (21 November 2019 - 03:20 PM)

I'll concede the Titan Masters, but Magnus Prime is an existing mold, Liokaiser is a set of repaints, and Metalhawk is a repaint and prominently featured in IDW.

@  Cyoti : (21 November 2019 - 12:14 PM)

And Ginrai aka "Magnus Prime, Metalhawk, "Liokaiser", etc. The real characters that Warden actually doesn't know about are the late EuroUK characters like the Turbomasters/Predators

@  Sabrblade : (21 November 2019 - 11:06 AM)

Warden and Friends did give us a Lione (Sawback) and a Shuffler

@  TheMightyMol... : (21 November 2019 - 07:26 AM)

Or prominently featured in IDW, or an easy repaint of an existing toy.

@  Paladin : (21 November 2019 - 07:12 AM)

was she in the first 3 seasons of the cartoon? If not then she's on no one's list because they don't think she exists.

@  Cyoti : (20 November 2019 - 11:23 PM)

It's probably stuck on the low priority end of Warden's to-do list.

@  NotVeryKnightly : (20 November 2019 - 10:45 PM)

Because the only full-body Nightbeat was that Bumblebee with a new head one.

@  Bass X0 : (20 November 2019 - 04:14 PM)

Why has there been no new Minerva toys? I’m surprised at Takara. The Titan Master head doesn’t count.

@  Maximus Ambus : (20 November 2019 - 01:05 PM)

On my shelf I have Ginrai donning the Star Convoy armor.

@  Liege : (19 November 2019 - 07:42 AM)

That he is.

@  Benbot : (18 November 2019 - 04:01 PM)

And a good boy

@  Liege : (18 November 2019 - 09:19 AM)

Hound is at least a very good toy.

@  ThunderWear : (18 November 2019 - 09:11 AM)

Hound is the only other one that even comes close to Chromia in my area, and he ships in two separate waves.

@  Liege : (18 November 2019 - 08:58 AM)

This might be how they finally get rid of all the Chromias. I've not seen a shelfwarmer like that in ages.

@  RichardT1977 : (17 November 2019 - 08:26 PM)

It's a good deal if you want a full set of Refraktor (and if they have them at your location)

@  TheMightyMol... : (17 November 2019 - 04:43 PM)

Here we can buy two and get one free, but at least two of them are gonna be the same toy, because lol distribution.

@  Bass X0 : (17 November 2019 - 01:01 PM)

In the U.K., it’s more like you but two, you only get one given how expensive they are.

@  RichardT1977 : (17 November 2019 - 11:38 AM)

Transformers are Buy 2 Get 1 free at Target this week.

@  Bass X0 : (17 November 2019 - 04:29 AM)

2019 has been one long South Park episode.

@  Sjogre : (16 November 2019 - 10:46 PM)

Okay, that actually sounds pretty fun.

@  Maximus Ambus : (15 November 2019 - 12:49 PM)

It was set in the forties, featured Nazi's as the villains and had Kiko fight mostly Ice Age animals and a mythical dragon that now ruled the island guarding Kongs treasure.

@  Paladin : (15 November 2019 - 11:37 AM)

and it was ALSO eleven hours long.

@  Maximus Ambus : (15 November 2019 - 10:55 AM)

In a alternate reality Peter Jackson made Son of Kong.

@  wonko the sane? : (15 November 2019 - 09:30 AM)

To be fair to boba: everyone else to go into the sarlacc was a sacrifice. Stripped almost naked and tossed, and didn't have body armor, a jetpack and a weapon.

@  TheMightyMol... : (15 November 2019 - 06:54 AM)

Nah, he just has to keep up his plot insurance payments so he can shoot his way out of the Sarlacc again.

@  PlutoniumBoss : (15 November 2019 - 02:59 AM)

Funny, but everyone knows he bounty hunts for Jabba Hutt to finance his 'Vette.

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (15 November 2019 - 02:54 AM)

Okay.. Not sure why.. but streaming is harder than jsut playing the game.. even though that's pretty much what I was doing.

@  Xellos : (14 November 2019 - 06:47 PM)

What type of vehicle does Boba Fett use for time travel? A Man-DeLorean.

@  TM2-Megatron : (14 November 2019 - 03:55 PM)

Admittedly, it's been a long time since I've been to a walk-in clinic, as I tend not to get sick (and the one time I do every 4-5 years, I prefer just riding it out at home), but the last time I went I'm pretty sure you could just show up, no appointment. It may be different in Quebec,though

@  Nevermore : (14 November 2019 - 02:36 PM)

One thing to note about health insurance in Germany is that we have a two-class system: mandatory health insurance is basically the economy class, while private health insurance is the business class.

@  Nevermore : (14 November 2019 - 02:32 PM)

My local doctor is actually a shared office with several doctors where you will get randomly assigned to one of the doctors available that day.

@  Nevermore : (14 November 2019 - 02:30 PM)

Also, employers are required by law to cover part of their employees' health insurance fees, so I only have to pay my part.

@  Nevermore : (14 November 2019 - 02:28 PM)

Basic examinations and sick notes (known as "work-inability certificates" in Germany) for the employer are covered by our health insurances by default.

@  TheMightyMol... : (14 November 2019 - 12:02 PM)

Around here, we can go to a walk-in clinic whenever, but might have to wait in the queue until there's a doctor available, which can take hours on a busy day. And then hope our insurance will cover anything.

@  wonko the sane? : (14 November 2019 - 07:38 AM)

There actually are a good number of clinics around here: but the walk ins require an appointment (what?) and are only done once a week. IF you can get an appointment, you see a doctor usually within 40 minutes, but good luck getting the appointment.

@  Nevermore : (14 November 2019 - 03:35 AM)

Depending on the day.

@  Nevermore : (14 November 2019 - 03:35 AM)

We have family doctors (called "house doctors") with regular office hours where you may need an hour or two of waiting time.

@  TM2-Megatron : (14 November 2019 - 12:50 AM)

Two weeks? That seems a little long; are there not a lot of walk-in clinics around you?

@  wonko the sane? : (13 November 2019 - 07:01 PM)

Does germany make it quick and easy to see a doctor too? Cause an emergency doctor visit can take two weeks out here, and an emergency ROOM visit can take 18-24 hours.

@  Nevermore : (13 November 2019 - 06:43 PM)

(Good thing is, under German law, if you call in sick during your vacation and see a doctor immediately, you get to keep your vacation days.)

Photo
- - - - -

Transformers Legends manga - THE THREAD! - Monsterbots pack-in chapters, pg.33

797 replies to this topic

#1 Creedence

Creedence

borf borf

• Citizen
  • 9139 posts

Posted 19 December 2017 - 10:33 PM

I've made an Imgur album of every Legends comic in proper reading order. Enjoy.

I do need better scans of some of the pack-ins, though. (19, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, and 41.)

Edited by Creedence, 19 December 2017 - 10:33 PM.

#2 Powered Convoy

Powered Convoy

Skywarp Connoisseur

• Retired Staff
  • 66034 posts
  • Faction::RIRFIB

Posted 19 December 2017 - 11:09 PM

I've made an Imgur album of every Legends comic in proper reading order. Enjoy.

I do need better scans of some of the pack-ins, though. (19, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, and 41.)

If my scanner is working, I can oblige.

ACItEK8.png

#3 Creedence

Creedence

borf borf

• Citizen
  • 9139 posts

Posted 19 December 2017 - 11:20 PM

I'd appreciate it! Seibertron skipped Springer and doesn't go past Galvatron, so I couldn't really find good scans of the ones between that and when you started providing scans.

#4 Creedence

Creedence

borf borf

• Citizen
  • 9139 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 12:15 AM

All of the translated Legends I know of.

#5 Powered Convoy

Powered Convoy

Skywarp Connoisseur

• Retired Staff
  • 66034 posts

Posted 25 December 2017 - 09:35 AM

New supplemental comic for LG-51: http://tf.takaratomy..._lg/tf_lg_comic

ACItEK8.png

#6 Sabrblade

Sabrblade
  • Citizen
  • 29031 posts
  • Faction::Maximal

Posted 25 December 2017 - 11:39 AM

New supplemental comic for LG-51: http://tf.takaratomy..._lg/tf_lg_comic

LG51 Doublecross Prologue

The first page tells the history of the Beastformers, from their origins with the Three Wise Ones, to their living peacefully before Galvatron invaded the planet, to said invasion by Galvatron, to the repelling of Galvatron's invasion with the help of the Autobots, to the Firebots (Monsterbots) staying on the planet to help protect the Beastformers (until they later had to leave since they appear elsewhere in The Headmasters cartoon). Then, the Laser Beasts emerged from their underground civilization, aiming to take the surface world for themselves (after a massive natural disaster destroyed their subterranean home). A new war, between the Beastformers and the Laser Beasts, had begun.

Page 2: The Firebots (Monsterbots) return to Beast to help the Beastformers once again, along with Lione, Shuffler, and Toraizer. With these new threats, the Laser Beasts take more drastic measures and, I'm not sure, but I think they use that gem that Tigerburn has to either turn themselves into Headmasters using Lione, Shuffler, and Toraizer as templates to scan, or that they might even be merging themselves completely with those three (we'll need to wait for a translation/summary to clear this up). Either way, Tigerburn and at least two others become Headmasters, which gains them enough of an advantage in the war for Tigerburn to decapitate Doublecross's robot mode head, which leads into Tigerburn's controlling Doublecross's body later in the Doublecross pack-in comic. And, apparently, Repug (Repugnus) got beheaded too, explaining his being a Headmaster in the other Legends comics. With this new development on the Laser Beasts' side, the Beastformers regroup and White Leo and his sister White Lune consult Platinum Tiger, who informs them about the Legends World, with a To Be Continued message leading into the previously-released Doublecross pack-in comic.

"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"
QUOTE(Bass X0 @ Aug 17 2013, 08:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think the concept of being educated and being able to educate is something that more people need more of in their lives.

No, we don't all know everything but we should spread and share that what we do know.

If I'm consistently misspelling a word, I would want and expect people to correct me as should I imagine all decent people who know the value of good literacy.

Its just arrogant laziness to know you're spelling a word incorrectly and not correct yourself or ignore the advice when people do tell you how to spell a word correctly.

#7 SHIELD Agent 47

SHIELD Agent 47

Skull Leader

• Retired Staff
  • 9912 posts
  • Faction::Autobot

Posted 25 December 2017 - 02:29 PM

So Tigerburn steals Lione's form to become TR Sawback. Looks another Laser Beast stole Shuffler's form to become TR Shuffler. That leaves Toraizer. Could that dark blue one be the unused Toraizer tooling of the Sawback mold?
遊び終わ。- ブレラ・スターン少佐西暦2059年

Visit the Transformers Wiki and the IDW Hasbro Wiki!

#8 SHIELD Agent 47

SHIELD Agent 47

Skull Leader

• Retired Staff
  • 9912 posts

Posted 26 December 2017 - 07:58 PM

Summary by Apoc for Doublecross Prologue:

Long ago, the Three Wise Ones arrive on the planet Beast and use their power, crystallized in several gemstones, to build an underground city and create various inventions. To protect the planet they create the Laser Beasts, a technological civilization that lives underground, but the Laser Beasts' hearts are as cold and merciless as machines. Seeking to create a warmhearted, peaceful society, a group of Laser Beasts venture to the surface where their descendants evolve into the Beastformers, a new race that later gets embroiled in the Transformers' war. Many Beastformers are mind-controlled into becoming Decepticon Beasts, and the Autobot Beasts battle them in a war of their own until their leader, White Leo, bests Cobrander and undoes the mind control.
The peace on Beast is fleeting, however, as a natural disaster heralds the emergence of the Laser Beasts from the underground, come to conquer the surface world, and another war breaks out. The power of their machines overwhelms the Beastformers, who lose most of their countries to the invaders, but during their final stand, reinforcements arrive in the form of the Autobot Monsterbots and Headmaster Teens. After the Laser Beasts retreat in the face of Transformers, their Emperor, Tigerburn, desires the robots' power and devises a plan to take it for himself using one of the Three Wise Ones' gems. By exposing the Headmaster Teens to the gem's power, he merges his body with that of Lione while two of his soldiers do the same with Shuffler and Toraizer, turning the three Laser Beasts into fully robotic Headmasters. With their newfound strength, they capture the Beastformers' Head Hunter vehicles and use them to decapitate the Monsterbots in search of bodies to control, though not before Doublecross snatches the gems for the Beastformers' side. White Leo is then contacted by Platinum Tiger, who tells him that hope for victory lies in an alternate dimension filled with Beast Power: the Legends World.

遊び終わ。- ブレラ・スターン少佐西暦2059年

#9 Creedence

Creedence

borf borf

• Citizen
  • 9139 posts

Posted 26 December 2017 - 08:02 PM

So Tigerburn steals Lione's form to become TR Sawback. Looks another Laser Beast stole Shuffler's form to become TR Shuffler. That leaves Toraizer. Could that dark blue one be the unused Toraizer tooling of the Sawback mold?

Looking at the colors, it's Legends Lione, not Sawback as in the pack-in. Shuffler also has a different deco to the TR release.

Edited by Creedence, 26 December 2017 - 08:03 PM.

#10 SHIELD Agent 47

SHIELD Agent 47

Skull Leader

• Retired Staff
  • 9912 posts

Posted 26 December 2017 - 08:37 PM

Looking at the colors, it's Legends Lione, not Sawback as in the pack-in. Shuffler also has a different deco to the TR release.
Huh. Weird.

The cynical part of me says that if Takara has announced Power of the Primes, then that's the nail in the coffin for Legends, but I wonder if there is hope yet for another LG-EX release of Headmasters.
遊び終わ。- ブレラ・スターン少佐西暦2059年

#11 Powered Convoy

Powered Convoy

Skywarp Connoisseur

• Retired Staff
  • 66034 posts

Posted 26 December 2017 - 09:40 PM

It’s possible that Legends could live on in releases that wouldn’t fit PotP or Unite Warriors.

ACItEK8.png

#12 Powered Convoy

Powered Convoy

Skywarp Connoisseur

• Retired Staff
  • 66034 posts

Posted 26 December 2017 - 09:42 PM

Huh. Weird.

The cynical part of me says that if Takara has announced Power of the Primes, then that's the nail in the coffin for Legends, but I wonder if there is hope yet for another LG-EX release of Headmasters.

Yup, the red biceps and yellow feet give it away.

ACItEK8.png

#13 Powered Convoy

Powered Convoy

Skywarp Connoisseur

• Retired Staff
  • 66034 posts

Posted 26 December 2017 - 09:44 PM

Shuffler here has purple feet, a gray torso, and black chest details the Hasbro one doesn’t have.

But it could be like Rosanna that was just a digital recolor too.

ACItEK8.png

#14 Powered Convoy

Powered Convoy

Skywarp Connoisseur

• Retired Staff
  • 66034 posts

Posted 27 December 2017 - 10:04 AM

I'd appreciate it! Seibertron skipped Springer and doesn't go past Galvatron, so I couldn't really find good scans of the ones between that and when you started providing scans.

Here are some of the first ones you asked for:

LG19 Comic.jpg LG19 Bio.jpg LG24 Comic.jpg LG24 Bio.jpg LG25 Comic.jpg LG25_Bio.jpg

Full size images here:  https://imgur.com/a/9TEdi

ACItEK8.png

#15 Powered Convoy

Powered Convoy

Skywarp Connoisseur

• Retired Staff
  • 66034 posts

Posted 27 December 2017 - 10:12 AM

Springer is so hunky.

ACItEK8.png

#16 Powered Convoy

Powered Convoy

Skywarp Connoisseur

• Retired Staff
  • 66034 posts

Posted 27 December 2017 - 11:15 AM

Some photos from LG Octane's comic. image.jpg image (1).jpg

ACItEK8.png

#17 NightViper

NightViper

Ehhhhh...

• Retired Staff
  • 42424 posts
  • Faction::RIBFIR

Posted 27 December 2017 - 11:17 AM

Is that actual Robo-butthole?

#18 Powered Convoy

Powered Convoy

Skywarp Connoisseur

• Retired Staff
  • 66034 posts

Posted 27 December 2017 - 11:21 AM

Is that actual Robo-butthole?

Looks like it. With her peg hole being colored that way.

More scans from TFW:
image (2).jpg image (3).jpg

ACItEK8.png

#19 Jenny

Jenny
  • Citizen
  • 22962 posts
  • Faction::Maximal

Posted 27 December 2017 - 11:25 AM

Okay for hugs sake sakamoto

would you actually stop

staring dog stares