Toggle shoutbox Squawkbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Please don't post Youtube videos in the chat box. The forums software auto embeds them. 

@  Otaku : (19 May 2018 - 02:17 PM)

@TM2-Megatron Yeah, it is like @TheMightyMollusk says. The catch is that usually means they can contain beef, and I confirmed it by pushing my luck. XD So... yeah, if going to the theater was about watching the film, it might be worth potentially resting on the balls of my feet while technically sitting in the chair, but put it all together... and I just wait to watch it at home. Oh, and ticket prices, always ticket prices.

@  wonko the sane? : (19 May 2018 - 10:24 AM)

woot woot! Korean barbeque for dinner!

@  TheMightyMol... : (19 May 2018 - 05:51 AM)

It's meat scraps. Whatever's left over from cutting up the more choice cuts.

@  TM2-Megatron : (18 May 2018 - 11:26 PM)

Well, the hot dogs Cineplex has (pretty much our only big theatre chain) around here are quite good, but I have no idea of the composition, and honestly, it's probably better that way.

@  Otaku : (18 May 2018 - 10:01 PM)

@TM2-Megatron In my case, shouldn't risk the hot dogs, either. Maybe if they are guaranteed to contain NO beef (can't digest it anymore >_<).

@  Waspinator : (18 May 2018 - 08:12 PM)

Semper ubi sub ubi

@  Nevermore : (18 May 2018 - 01:18 PM)

Then classmate, I mean.

@  Nevermore : (18 May 2018 - 01:18 PM)

A classmate of mine once did one: Asked for the English term for [underpants], he replied "underground trousers".

@  SHIELD Agent 47 : (18 May 2018 - 10:10 AM)

Urkomisch!

@  SHIELD Agent 47 : (18 May 2018 - 10:10 AM)

@Nevermore First time I have ever heard of this, but it sounds awesome!

@  Arazyr : (18 May 2018 - 08:39 AM)

We did that amongst ourselves in German class in college. We just called it "Germish", though.

@  Shrug : (18 May 2018 - 07:01 AM)

Nevermore, you've peaked my interest and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter

@  Nevermore : (18 May 2018 - 04:04 AM)

The term itself is an example: "English for Runaways" is supposed to mean "English for advanced speakers".

@  Nevermore : (18 May 2018 - 04:03 AM)

Think of it as the German variety of Engrish, only done completely on purpose for maximum hilarity. The target audience are bilingual German native speakers who a) understand the intended meaning and b) realize the absurdness of the end result.

@  Nevermore : (18 May 2018 - 04:02 AM)

It's basically the official unofficial term for deliberate mistranslations between German and English, done for the lulz.

@  Nevermore : (18 May 2018 - 04:01 AM)

Has anyone ever heard of the term "English for Runaways"?

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (18 May 2018 - 01:13 AM)

Okay... Seriously.. The Mystic Knights need a DVD release already.. I keep seeing them pop up in the most random of places.

@  PlutoniumBoss : (18 May 2018 - 01:03 AM)

Unfortunately no Squidkids at Sea World so no splat zones. Now that would have been a good brand deal to advertise in the park, and would have made more brand sense than friggin' Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog.

@  Paladin : (17 May 2018 - 07:52 PM)

i think that's where the orcas jump & land on the trainers in protest to their horrible treatment

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (17 May 2018 - 06:53 PM)

Splat zones? ;)

@  PlutoniumBoss : (17 May 2018 - 05:05 PM)

It was wet from gallons of salt water. Splash zones, man.

@  TheMightyMol... : (17 May 2018 - 04:46 PM)

Only if you're classy.

@  Paladin : (17 May 2018 - 04:42 PM)

do you serve orca meat with butter?

@  TM2-Megatron : (17 May 2018 - 03:57 PM)

I hope it was wet from butter

@  PlutoniumBoss : (17 May 2018 - 01:06 AM)

I used to work at Sea World in Florida, in the stroller rental warehouse, where we would regularly have to hose wet popcorn out of strollers. Popcorn hasn't really appealed to me since.

@  Steevy Maximus : (16 May 2018 - 07:36 PM)

Mine got the HP Pavilion Gaming 15" Green light laptop...and I can't find anything about it except the press release and HP's own website options.

@  Steevy Maximus : (16 May 2018 - 07:35 PM)

Always bemusing to find a new laptop series at Walmart and then can't find ANYTHING online about it except for the press releases

@  Paladin : (16 May 2018 - 06:52 PM)

still sounds preferable to "The Hobbit."

@  wonko the sane? : (16 May 2018 - 06:15 PM)

I once farted so rank the guy behind me walked out of the lord of rings movie. Told my brother someone needed to sew my ass shut on his way out.

@  TM2-Megatron : (16 May 2018 - 06:15 PM)

If I couldn't eat popcorn, I have to admit that would remove part of the appeal for my going, as well. Although the theatre chain up here still has decent hot dogs, I guess

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (16 May 2018 - 06:12 PM)

Yeah.. Stomach issues is one of the big medical reasons for me as well.

@  Otaku : (16 May 2018 - 05:55 PM)

I rarely go to movie theaters anymore: besides being too fat to sit comfortably in the seats, I have digestive health issues. No popcorn at all. >_<

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (16 May 2018 - 05:26 PM)

Medical reasons.

@  Telly : (16 May 2018 - 12:49 PM)

why?

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (15 May 2018 - 04:37 PM)

I can't even go the theater anymore really.

@  TM2-Megatron : (15 May 2018 - 03:29 PM)

Personally, I like the short wait. As much as I still enjoy going to the theatre, I also like getting movies at home as soon as possible

@  Bass X0 : (15 May 2018 - 03:12 PM)

Just found out John Mahoney (Martin Crane in Frasier) died earlier this year. That's sad.

@  wonko the sane? : (15 May 2018 - 02:59 PM)

I don't think I'm ever going to get used to the turn around time on new movies making it to home formats.

@  TM2-Megatron : (15 May 2018 - 02:37 PM)

Only for Steelbooks and whatnot, anyway

@  Telly : (15 May 2018 - 02:23 PM)

picked up black panther on bluray. walmart had little signs next to the price sticker saying theyre actually limiting copies of it to 2 per customer. ive never seen that on a movie before

@  Steevy Maximus : (14 May 2018 - 03:34 PM)

And I get to keep the vehicle with its 43,130 miles!

@  Steevy Maximus : (14 May 2018 - 03:34 PM)

Cha-CHING! My "total loss" PT Cruiser (with some hail damage from last year with a $4200 repair bill for cosmetic damage) netted me a $6000 payday with a clear title since it is over 10 years old!

@  Locoman : (14 May 2018 - 01:36 PM)

Yes. The authorities have been notified of your predilections. Remain where you are.

@  RichardT1977 : (14 May 2018 - 11:53 AM)

Is it wrong that I want to refer to PotP Inferno's combiner form as Phoenix King?

@  Paladin : (14 May 2018 - 07:33 AM)

more and more i'm starting to wish i'd become an alcoholic years ago.

@  Otaku : (14 May 2018 - 06:31 AM)

The sad thing is that I sometimes think a little social drinking by others puts us on even footing. I'm sure you're all shocked (which emoticon do i use for sarcasm again?) that I'm not good at social situations, and either I clam up or say too much, can't read the room, etc.? XP

@  Nevermore : (14 May 2018 - 12:21 AM)

I don't drink for a variety of reasons. Family alcoholism, can't stand the smell, don't like what it does to people, etc.

@  Waspinator : (13 May 2018 - 11:15 PM)

It's not always other people caring about you not drinking that makes it awkward. You can make yourself feel awkward by not doing something everyone else is doing without anyone even trying to make you do it. Peer pressure doesn't have to be intentional, the desire to fit in can make you do it to yourself.

@  Plokatron : (13 May 2018 - 10:57 PM)

@Pennpenn Same here. I just don't see a need to drink hard stuff even if it's as simple as one sip. Two reasons one I'd probably be as much a lightweight as Doc. Brown and two my uncle was killed in a car wreck due to a drunk driver and I've made a promise to my mother to never drink unless it's very special. I'm even less tolerant of Smoking or chewing Tabaco since my dad had cancer twice due to chewing learned his lesson after he survived round two. And before I get the naysayers on this the doctors specified to him that it was chewing that screwed him up. His genes did have a possible trigger in them that coulc of gone off but according to the docs it only mutated after he started chewing.

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (13 May 2018 - 08:06 PM)

I have enough problems with Diabetes messing with me.. Don't need alcohol adding to it. ;)

Photo
- - - - -

Studio Series movie line - Bonecrusher listing, page 37

Brawl Megatron movieformers Blackout TakaraTomy

831 replies to this topic

#1 NotVeryKnightly

NotVeryKnightly
  • Staff
  • 19321 posts
  • Faction::Free Agent

Posted 22 October 2017 - 06:20 AM

Blurry images but it's something I guess.

Oohx78s.jpg

PCddc5X.jpg

OAoBKXS.jpg

Edited by Copper Bezel, 27 October 2017 - 07:21 AM.

#2 Jalaguy

Jalaguy

won't hold Six Shot upside-down.

• Staff
  • 8826 posts
  • Faction::RIRFIB

Posted 22 October 2017 - 06:42 AM

Oh, right, these were in the Forbidden Leak. Wave 2 of what seemed to be Voyagers.

EDIT: I feel like this will become The Thread for this line, so here's what we know from the leak:

DELUXE
Wave 1
- TF6 "Stryker 2"
- TF4 Stinger
- TF1 Ratchet
- TF3 Crowbar
Wave 2
- TF1 Jazz
- TF4 Lockdown
(The leak was almost certainly missing a slide with extra waves)

VOYAGER
Wave 1
- TF1 Starscream
- TF2 Optimus Prime
Wave 2
- TF2 Megatron
- TF1 Brawl
Wave 3
- TF1 Ironhide
Wave 4
- TF2 Starscream

LEADER
- TF4 Grimlock
- TF1 Blackout

Edited by Jalaguy, 22 October 2017 - 06:44 AM.

#3 Sabrblade

Sabrblade
  • Citizen
  • 24745 posts
  • Faction::Maximal

Posted 22 October 2017 - 06:56 AM

I'm still pretty satisfied with the first movie's Leader Brawl mold, so this new one will have to be pretty darn impressive to get me to want it.

"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"
QUOTE(Bass X0 @ Aug 17 2013, 08:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think the concept of being educated and being able to educate is something that more people need more of in their lives.

No, we don't all know everything but we should spread and share that what we do know.

If I'm consistently misspelling a word, I would want and expect people to correct me as should I imagine all decent people who know the value of good literacy.

Its just arrogant laziness to know you're spelling a word incorrectly and not correct yourself or ignore the advice when people do tell you how to spell a word correctly.

#4 NotVeryKnightly

NotVeryKnightly
  • Staff
  • 19321 posts

Posted 22 October 2017 - 07:13 AM

VOYAGER

- TF2 Optimus Prime

- TF2 Megatron

Well that's a little disappointing. With how much the Leader class has shrunk, Leader megatron with Voyager Optimus could look almost right.

Edited by NotVeryKnightly, 22 October 2017 - 07:13 AM.

#5 Noideaforaname

Noideaforaname

Spooking Anybody

• Citizen
  • 1652 posts

Posted 22 October 2017 - 07:57 AM

Giving Brawl more guns is delightful (turrets on turrets on turrets!), though he seems to lose the neat arm transformation.
Also, Voyager? Meh. I got Brawl, Bonecrusher, and Wreckage as a trio, can't just upscale *one* of them.

Megatron... just makes me want the old green one again, oddly enough. May have to keep an eye out for when people inevitably sell them off for this new one.

Here's hoping this line actually comes out.

#6 lastmaximal

lastmaximal

Cyber Key Power...linx!

• Apprentice Staff
  • 13273 posts
  • Faction::Minicon

Posted 22 October 2017 - 08:29 AM

Aw yis.

SO OKAY IT'S AVERAGE
Virtually every custom as good as the title suggests!
SoOkayItsAverage.2.gif

#7 Paladin

Paladin

Have Zord, Will Travel

• Citizen
  • 9702 posts

Posted 22 October 2017 - 08:37 AM

If they're in a Movie line & scheduled past Wave 1, these pics might be the best look most of us get. 

SUPERHERO TIME!!!! Ruining Jokes For Everyone! TWITTER: Paladin4221

#8 DocChloroplast

DocChloroplast

I think you underestimate the depths of my pettiness

• Citizen
  • 414 posts
  • Faction::Autobot

Posted 22 October 2017 - 08:41 AM

Do we know if these are going to be new molds or redecos/slight retools?

I didn't think I would, but I've missed Deluxe+ sized Movie Starscreams :(

Edited by DocChloroplast, 22 October 2017 - 08:43 AM.

dFdY.png

Magaroja on TFWiki | PSN: ghostscreamer

"Florida truly is the unprotected dick of the United States." - Dan Avidan

#9 NotVeryKnightly

NotVeryKnightly
  • Staff
  • 19321 posts

Posted 22 October 2017 - 08:54 AM

There was no previous Voyager toy of 2007 Brawlstator, and the proportions on that Megatron look different from the 2009 Voyager, so new molds is a safe assumption.

If they're in a Movie line & scheduled past Wave 1, these pics might be the best look most of us get.

Has that ever actually happened? Lots of cancelled movie stuff at least had decent images out at one point or another.

Edited by NotVeryKnightly, 22 October 2017 - 08:55 AM.

#10 LV!

LV!

A tendency to speak in jest

• Citizen
  • 14708 posts

Posted 22 October 2017 - 09:29 AM

We never got a better look at Bodyblock or Downshift. Those are the only "lookit my picture lol" pictures I can remember never being followed up by anything serviceable.

#11 The Magic Man

The Magic Man
  • Citizen
  • 1408 posts

Posted 22 October 2017 - 10:25 AM

There was no previous Voyager toy of 2007 Brawlstator, and the proportions on that Megatron look different from the 2009 Voyager, so new molds is a safe assumption.

Has that ever actually happened? Lots of cancelled movie stuff at least had decent images out at one point or another.
I think they're just making a bad joke about distribution.

Edited by The Magic Man, 22 October 2017 - 10:36 AM.

#12 LV!

LV!

• Citizen
  • 14708 posts

Posted 22 October 2017 - 11:15 AM

I gotta say, that Brawl has an astonishingly trim silhouette. Where does his tank mode go?

#13 repowers

repowers

I AM THE ONE OF GOOD!!!

• Citizen
  • 952 posts
  • Location:Portland, Oregon. They promised me giant robot battles. I don't see any giant robot battles.

Posted 22 October 2017 - 12:07 PM

You've all misspelled "LEADER BLACKOUT"

repowers @ TFWiki.net

Robert is made to withstand plenty of play, and transforms from car to robot! Go, Robert, go!

Why will we solve after Robert grasps the abysmal winter's ulcer? He may change rural tailors, do you join them? The films, tapes, and spoons are all good and fresh.

#14 NotVeryKnightly

NotVeryKnightly
  • Staff
  • 19321 posts

Posted 22 October 2017 - 12:09 PM

I gotta say, that Brawl has an astonishingly trim silhouette. Where does his tank mode go?

I think the turret is on his back and everything else is just integrated into his body.

#15 Blot

Blot

Grumble grumble complain grouse.

• Citizen
  • 6922 posts
  • Faction::Decepticon

Posted 22 October 2017 - 12:29 PM

Oufp36s.png

#16 Noideaforaname

Noideaforaname

Spooking Anybody

• Citizen
  • 1652 posts

Posted 22 October 2017 - 12:34 PM

The main turret looks a lot smaller here than his other toys, which would help make him look less chunky. I think maybe they also go onto his arms, like the Legends toy, although the main cannon ends up hanging down on his butt here.

#17 LV!

LV!

• Citizen
  • 14708 posts

Posted 22 October 2017 - 12:38 PM

I have to admit, I definitely figured this line was going to be almost all redecoes despite the fact that most of the old molds are too expensive to run now anyway.

But surely Crowbar is just going to be Berserker with a new head. Surely.

#18 NICK TYRANNO

NICK TYRANNO

Www.scatterville.com

• Supporter
  • 15913 posts

Posted 22 October 2017 - 01:12 PM

Can I go back ten years and tell myself just to wait to buy any of these characters?
Http://www.scatterville.com

#19 Boomhauer

Boomhauer

Creator of all things Transformers

• Citizen
  • 5061 posts
  • Faction::Cannonball's Pirate Crew

Posted 22 October 2017 - 01:29 PM

Oh wow it's been 10 years right? So "classics" Movie toys actualy makes sense. Sweet. Brawl looks great.

#20 Superomegaprime

Superomegaprime
  • Citizen
  • 2226 posts

Posted 22 October 2017 - 02:06 PM

I want to see clean pictures of Brawl & Megatron. As for a leader Blackout, I'm not sure if I really want that, because I got the 07 toy and to be honest, its not so great, I broken one of the tabs for the chest area and its not really inspiring me, I rather liked the animated Blackout toy over the movie one.

36428543702_ff3b1fc457_m.jpg

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users