Toggle shoutbox Squawkbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Please don't post Youtube videos in the chat box. The forums software auto embeds them. 

@  Xellos : (14 November 2019 - 06:47 PM)

What type of vehicle does Boba Fett use for time travel? A Man-DeLorean.

@  TM2-Megatron : (14 November 2019 - 03:55 PM)

Admittedly, it's been a long time since I've been to a walk-in clinic, as I tend not to get sick (and the one time I do every 4-5 years, I prefer just riding it out at home), but the last time I went I'm pretty sure you could just show up, no appointment. It may be different in Quebec,though

@  Nevermore : (14 November 2019 - 02:36 PM)

One thing to note about health insurance in Germany is that we have a two-class system: mandatory health insurance is basically the economy class, while private health insurance is the business class.

@  Nevermore : (14 November 2019 - 02:32 PM)

My local doctor is actually a shared office with several doctors where you will get randomly assigned to one of the doctors available that day.

@  Nevermore : (14 November 2019 - 02:30 PM)

Also, employers are required by law to cover part of their employees' health insurance fees, so I only have to pay my part.

@  Nevermore : (14 November 2019 - 02:28 PM)

Basic examinations and sick notes (known as "work-inability certificates" in Germany) for the employer are covered by our health insurances by default.

@  TheMightyMol... : (14 November 2019 - 12:02 PM)

Around here, we can go to a walk-in clinic whenever, but might have to wait in the queue until there's a doctor available, which can take hours on a busy day. And then hope our insurance will cover anything.

@  wonko the sane? : (14 November 2019 - 07:38 AM)

There actually are a good number of clinics around here: but the walk ins require an appointment (what?) and are only done once a week. IF you can get an appointment, you see a doctor usually within 40 minutes, but good luck getting the appointment.

@  Nevermore : (14 November 2019 - 03:35 AM)

Depending on the day.

@  Nevermore : (14 November 2019 - 03:35 AM)

We have family doctors (called "house doctors") with regular office hours where you may need an hour or two of waiting time.

@  TM2-Megatron : (14 November 2019 - 12:50 AM)

Two weeks? That seems a little long; are there not a lot of walk-in clinics around you?

@  wonko the sane? : (13 November 2019 - 07:01 PM)

Does germany make it quick and easy to see a doctor too? Cause an emergency doctor visit can take two weeks out here, and an emergency ROOM visit can take 18-24 hours.

@  Nevermore : (13 November 2019 - 06:43 PM)

(Good thing is, under German law, if you call in sick during your vacation and see a doctor immediately, you get to keep your vacation days.)

@  Nevermore : (13 November 2019 - 06:42 PM)

Too bad. My plans wee to do two more overtime hours before having my last day of vacation for the year on Friday. Oh well.

@  Nevermore : (13 November 2019 - 06:41 PM)

So I'm currently on medical leave for a particularly stupid reason: Burned my back with a hot-water bag while sleeping last night. Though the doctor said I'm hardly the first person to have this happen to them.

@  Patch : (13 November 2019 - 06:11 PM)

Just a particularly odious example of the 90s era of depicting transgender women as either the subject of crude humor, or "Jerry Springer" material.

@  Ashley : (13 November 2019 - 04:55 PM)

I think Ace Ventura legit contributed to me spending years in self denial. I will never be ok with Jim Carrey.

@  Benbot : (13 November 2019 - 01:22 PM)

I thought he since changed his tune.

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (13 November 2019 - 12:51 PM)

Jim Carry Paladin?

@  Maximus Ambus : (13 November 2019 - 12:22 PM)

Don't doubt what he can do. Sonic the Hedgehog!

@  Paladin : (13 November 2019 - 11:51 AM)

not giving a dime to a transphobic antivaxxer.

@  wonko the sane? : (13 November 2019 - 11:25 AM)

It'll be a terrible movie if jim carrey phones it in. Otherwise it should be decent.

@  Paladin : (13 November 2019 - 10:45 AM)

sonics' still gonna be a terrible movie but at least they whined loud enough to make him look passable for a 2-minute trailer. "yay."

@  ▲ndrusi : (13 November 2019 - 10:37 AM)

But of course to annoying people there's no such thing as different decisions made for different reasons, there is only "I like it so it's right" and "I don't like it so it's wrong."

@  ▲ndrusi : (13 November 2019 - 10:35 AM)

Even if we pretend it's objective truth that they were both bad, then they were bad in very different ways.

@  ▲ndrusi : (13 November 2019 - 10:33 AM)

Sonic's previous movie design looked genuinely bad. The Transformers '07 designs just looked insufficiently like what certain loud and obnoxious parts of the fandom think Transformers are required to always look like.

@  Otaku : (13 November 2019 - 08:50 AM)

Um... Purple Monkey Dishwasher?

@  TheMightyMol... : (13 November 2019 - 08:25 AM)

Do we really need to have Every Movie Transformer Thread Ever in the Squawkbox?

@  Bass X0 : (13 November 2019 - 08:13 AM)

Sure it made money but that doesn’t mean it has appealing character designs. Lot of god awful fugly faces in the Transformers movies.

@  Otaku : (12 November 2019 - 08:25 PM)

@Liege My issue with Transformers (2007) were elements I thought were unnecessary.  I know it was supposed to just be a joke, but I didn't ever need to hear about "Sam's Happy Time". >.> Which, being in awe of the first "live action" TF-film, didn't even register until I'd already purchased and watched it on DVD a few times (after seeing it in theaters 3 times).

@  Liege : (12 November 2019 - 08:22 PM)

For all the Bayisms in the 07 movie, it was tempered by Spielberg as producer. Designs aside it was an enjoyable popcorn blockbuster about a boy and his first car who happens to be an alien from another planet. They sequels are just Bay going unchecked after he proved how much bank he could bring in.

@  TM2-Megatron : (12 November 2019 - 07:12 PM)

I didn't find the designs in the '07 movie to be that bad, personally. What got really offputting was how Cybertronians in general become such huge a-holes in the later films; the designs were very much secondary to their horrible personalities

@  Sabrblade : (12 November 2019 - 06:59 PM)

And yet, Transformers still broke the bank at the box office, opened up the brand to a whole new generation of fans, shot the brand up to mainstream appeal, and enabled all kinds of new collector-oriented lines and other avenues to come about. Not saying Sonic's movie will do the same for his series, but the 2007 TF movie certainly did more good than harm.

@  Bass X0 : (12 November 2019 - 06:09 PM)

Paramount changed Sonic due to fan backlash but refused to redo Transformers 2007 with new cgi appearances based on their classic forms everyone’s knows and loves, and can relate to. Trailer 1 Sonic is as appealing a design as 2007 Bumblebee...

@  TheMightyMol... : (12 November 2019 - 02:14 PM)

I don't. They're a pain in the ass to repair.

@  Benbot : (12 November 2019 - 12:48 PM)

I wish car companies would bring back flip up headlights

@  TheMightyMol... : (12 November 2019 - 09:07 AM)

Wear a hazmat suit. It's Walmart, they're used to weird.

@  wonko the sane? : (12 November 2019 - 07:54 AM)

2 inches of snow on the side of the house, 2 feet of snow on the deck. I hate this winter already.

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (11 November 2019 - 11:33 PM)

But that requires actually going IN walmart. ;P

@  Liege : (11 November 2019 - 11:22 PM)

Pro tip for anyone hunting the for the Walmart 35th exclusives: try the seasonal aisles rather than the toy section. I found the display with all the exclusives and a bunch of the reflector wave practically untouched amongst those novelty arcade machines and a bunch of frozen merch.

@  SHIELD Agent 47 : (11 November 2019 - 09:45 PM)

Although that does spark an idea for me. In a new continuity, Censere the Necrobot could be the herald Cityspeaker for Quintessa the Necrotitan just to play on their monikers utilizing Greek for dead, nekrós.

@  SHIELD Agent 47 : (11 November 2019 - 09:26 PM)

I hate to burst your bubble, Maximus Ambus, but 90% of things said in IDW turned out to be amnesiac half-rememberings courtesy of Adaptus or outright lies courtesy of Shockwave.

@  Jenny : (11 November 2019 - 08:54 AM)

The toy's designed to look like Wipe-Out, anyway.

@  NotVeryKnightly : (11 November 2019 - 08:14 AM)

Didn't they try to retcon that into a figure of speech because that connection went against everybody else's long-term plans?

@  Maximus Ambus : (11 November 2019 - 03:53 AM)

There's still some connection given Trypticon was created by Mortilus.

@  NotVeryKnightly : (11 November 2019 - 12:12 AM)

Yeah that toy doesn't exactly look like Necrobot.

@  Sabrblade : (10 November 2019 - 08:24 PM)

But.... it's just "Necro" not "Necrobot".

@  TheMightyMol... : (10 November 2019 - 05:10 PM)

But why does the God of Death need a giant space kaiju? Wait, never mind, answered my own question.

@  Maximus Ambus : (10 November 2019 - 02:15 PM)

Yowza I just realised Titans Trypticon comes with Necro AKA Censere AKA Mortilus.

@  Nevermore : (10 November 2019 - 01:15 PM)

I... think the best equivalent would actually be the British "There is room for improvement".

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

The Random Non-Toy Transformers Image Thread - fanart, official art, stock art, screencap culture, and the dankest of memes!

Picture Photo Fun random image thread No toy photos please!

2515 replies to this topic

#1 SHIELD Agent 47

SHIELD Agent 47

Skull Leader

• Retired Staff
  • 9899 posts
  • Faction::Autobot

Posted 31 July 2017 - 09:20 PM

Got an image of TFs you want to share but doesn't fit into any active topic? Post it here!

The Rules:

• No overly sexual images
  • No extremely graphic images
  • Keep it WORK SAFE

And a word of warning: find a hosting service other than PhotoBucket.

C1CpcSUXcAAy0VI.jpg

Art by Dan Khanna and Josh Perez.

Edited by Vexwing, 21 November 2017 - 07:04 PM.
Added tag

遊び終わ。- ブレラ・スターン少佐西暦2059年

Visit the Transformers Wiki and the IDW Hasbro Wiki!

#2 Cabooceratops

Cabooceratops

Girl Whomst Love Girls

• Staff
  • 22565 posts
  • Faction::Dinobot

Posted 31 July 2017 - 09:21 PM

4IfKDJW.jpg

Yeah I'm down with that.

Like my art? I do commissions!! -> https://www.allspark...

#3 Copper Bezel

Copper Bezel

Off Model.

• Supporter
  • 50333 posts
  • Faction::Equestrian

Posted 31 July 2017 - 09:25 PM

Aw, why would you say that? Incidentally check out this awesome new leak of Power of the Primes Sideways.

oS6ej6Y.jpg

XD

Shouldn't gravity be doing something?

Of course there's a figure of Rodimus as some kind of animal girl. Why would I be surprised by this?

#4 Tyranno

Tyranno

Let's not lose our heads

• Citizen
  • 35133 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 09:27 PM

Aw, why would you say that? Incidentally check out this awesome new leak of Power of the Primes Sideways.

oS6ej6Y.jpg

XD

9kfqXq5.gif

"Disabled people dont have special needs. We have very reasonable human needs. Our needs include freedom from abuse, violence, and mistreatment, the right to autonomy and self-direction, the right to represent ourselves, equal opportunity for education and employment, the right to accommodation, and societal inclusion and acceptance.

The need for accommodation isnt a special need. Its a basic human right. Its a leveling of the playing field that allows us the same opportunities and chances as non-disabled people."

- Amethyst Schaber, http://neurowonderful.tumblr.com/

#5 Cabooceratops

Cabooceratops

Girl Whomst Love Girls

• Staff
  • 22565 posts
  • Faction::Dinobot

Posted 31 July 2017 - 09:37 PM

Look, at least it's not Tarantulas again.

Like my art? I do commissions!! -> https://www.allspark...

#6 SHIELD Agent 47

SHIELD Agent 47

Skull Leader

• Retired Staff
  • 9899 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 09:39 PM

oS6ej6Y.jpg

XD

Lmao.

遊び終わ。- ブレラ・スターン少佐西暦2059年

Visit the Transformers Wiki and the IDW Hasbro Wiki!

#7 Noideaforaname

Noideaforaname

Spooking Anybody

• Citizen
  • 2727 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 09:53 PM

6J2iCD2.jpg

Dark of the Moon: Silent Movie Edition! It... it made sense in context... I think? Probably.

#8 Copper Bezel

Copper Bezel

Off Model.

• Supporter
  • 50333 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 09:54 PM

I love everything about this image Foffy shared elsewhere some time ago. Now it has a home.

zqPtazx.jpg

Sadly I can't find the original source, just Zerochan, Pinterest, etc. reposts.

Edit: Also a good time (before I start something I don't intend) to note that we are on Random Image Thread rules in here, so the dress code applies.

Edited by Copper Bezel, 31 July 2017 - 10:14 PM.

Of course there's a figure of Rodimus as some kind of animal girl. Why would I be surprised by this?

#9 Tyranno

Tyranno

Let's not lose our heads

• Citizen
  • 35133 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 10:12 PM

Look, at least it's not Tarantulas again.

every cloud, etc. etc.

"Disabled people dont have special needs. We have very reasonable human needs. Our needs include freedom from abuse, violence, and mistreatment, the right to autonomy and self-direction, the right to represent ourselves, equal opportunity for education and employment, the right to accommodation, and societal inclusion and acceptance.

The need for accommodation isnt a special need. Its a basic human right. Its a leveling of the playing field that allows us the same opportunities and chances as non-disabled people."

- Amethyst Schaber, http://neurowonderful.tumblr.com/

#10 lightsyder

lightsyder
  • Citizen
  • 1279 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 10:31 PM

Any excuse to post this one.  And it's SG-1's 20th Anniversary!

Attached Thumbnails

• LF0036.jpg

#11 2019

Merciless.

• Citizen
  • 42884 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 03:37 AM

Can't really be bothered to post them all myself but Ponzu has a pretty good collection of G1-themed Transformer girls.

https://www.pixiv.ne...ust_id=52805498

Think you might need an account for big sizes tho. As to NSFW-ness, there's a few noticable midriffs but nothing too bad, but mods feel free to delete and ban me if you disagree.

Edited by 2017, 01 August 2017 - 03:39 AM.

PM me if you're bored!

#12 Copper Bezel

Copper Bezel

Off Model.

• Supporter
  • 50333 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 04:01 AM

Oh, yeah, I vaguely remember that set. Geez those are nicely done. So many lovely little character cues there. 

#13 Dracula

Dracula

IT'S MYSTERIOUS PARTY WITH DRACULA

• Retired Staff
  • 4718 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 08:38 AM

TransformerCostume.jpg?dl=0

5140629382_7d653c135f.jpg

ALL OF TREASURES

#14 Boss Borot

Boss Borot
  • Citizen
  • 4566 posts
  • Faction::RIBFIR

Posted 01 August 2017 - 09:51 AM

Can't really be bothered to post them all myself but Ponzu has a pretty good collection of G1-themed Transformer girls.

https://www.pixiv.ne...ust_id=52805498

Think you might need an account for big sizes tho. As to NSFW-ness, there's a few noticable midriffs but nothing too bad, but mods feel free to delete and ban me if you disagree.

Wow, yeah, those are nice. I like Jazz in particular, and most of the minibots are adorable (chunky frilly poofy Cosmos!)

#15 Ookalf

Ookalf
  • Citizen
  • 163 posts
  • Faction::Minicon

Posted 01 August 2017 - 12:58 PM

I love everything about this image Foffy shared elsewhere some time ago. Now it has a home.

[SNIP]

Sadly I can't find the original source, just Zerochan, Pinterest, etc. reposts.

Edit: Also a good time (before I start something I don't intend) to note that we are on Random Image Thread rules in here, so the dress code applies.

I gotcha covered.

#16 Copper Bezel

Copper Bezel

Off Model.

• Supporter
  • 50333 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 02:29 PM

Thanks! = D That Shockwave is fun, too, pity there isn't a final version. 

As to NSFW-ness, there's a few noticable midriffs but nothing too bad, but mods feel free to delete and ban me if you disagree.

Ha, don't expect my worries about following the rules to extend to enforcing them, I could just picture the timeline where I came back and the thread was nothing but mecha musume metal lingerie and I had to ban everyone. XD

Wow, yeah, those are nice. I like Jazz in particular, and most of the minibots are adorable (chunky frilly poofy Cosmos!)

Definitely, I love Cosmos! Also the only time the Datsuns have ever looked better than the MP mold. Or maybe an even wash?

7l2CP2Y.jpg

jp6Kbrr.jpg

Wt7OIh1.jpg

They just nail the personalities so much. Reminds me a lot of this set, another of my faves. 

tf_a___humanized_by_northernbanshee.jpg

Unrelated, but this one's had a special spot in my heart and hard drive for years.

sari_and_bumbulebee_by_2shiki58-d8m6gu7.

Edited by Copper Bezel, 01 August 2017 - 02:29 PM.

#17 Broadside

Broadside

SHARK PET DOG! SHARK PET DOG!

• Staff
  • 11023 posts
  • Faction::Cannonball's Pirate Crew

Posted 01 August 2017 - 03:46 PM

Are we posting Transformer girls?
tumblr_o243dwpjBf1ti6adxo3_540.jpg
tumblr_o243dwpjBf1ti6adxo4_540.jpg
https://www.pixiv.ne...ust_id=55119758

Edited by Broadside, 01 August 2017 - 03:49 PM.

3nAcIwa.png

#18 MaxVer

MaxVer
  • Citizen
  • 110 posts
  • Faction::Decepticon

Posted 01 August 2017 - 03:53 PM

A tribute to Classics/Universe 2.0

tfcon_2009_poster_colors_by_markerguru.jpg

#19 Fishbug

Fishbug

Coming out of my can and I've been doing just fine

• Citizen
  • 11935 posts
  • Faction::Predacon

Posted 01 August 2017 - 04:00 PM

Uploading a bunch of the pictures I saved from ebay auctions to an imgur album.

25aputg.jpg
#WHERESINJECTOR

#20 Fishbug

Fishbug

Coming out of my can and I've been doing just fine

• Citizen
  • 11935 posts
  • Faction::Predacon

Posted 01 August 2017 - 04:03 PM

Uploading a bunch of the pictures I saved from ebay auctions to an imgur album.

http://imgur.com/a/8UbMz
There we go

gwLlma3.jpg

h7llty1.jpg

pxbMhT6.jpg

oY79FZU.jpg

Edited by Fishbug, 01 August 2017 - 04:15 PM.

25aputg.jpg
#WHERESINJECTOR

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Picture, Photo, Fun, random image thread, No toy photos please!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users