Toggle shoutbox Squawkbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Please don't post Youtube videos in the chat box. The forums software auto embeds them. 

@  unluckiness : (16 June 2019 - 01:20 AM)

And for hug's sake, I hope that the new Fire Emblem's PC isn't one of the DLC

@  Sean Whitmore : (15 June 2019 - 04:11 PM)

Smash Bros could never touch a new franchise again, and I'd still have laundry lists of side characters and villains I'd love to see included.

@  unluckiness : (15 June 2019 - 09:36 AM)

DINNER

@  SG Roadbuster : (15 June 2019 - 09:36 AM)

cuz i wanna fight a boat

@  SG Roadbuster : (15 June 2019 - 09:35 AM)

if we must have another zelda character, id want the king of red lion

@  MEDdMI : (14 June 2019 - 10:38 PM)

I would unironically love Tingle in Smash.

@  Paladin : (14 June 2019 - 02:06 PM)

they HAVE to put Travis Touchdown in at some point now, right???

@  TheMightyMol... : (14 June 2019 - 01:24 PM)

Right after Shaq.

@  Locoman : (14 June 2019 - 12:36 PM)

When will we get Bluster Kong in Smash?

@  unluckiness : (14 June 2019 - 08:20 AM)

The last three DLC characters are Tingle, Charles Barkley and L Tetris block with Reverse L Tetris block as an Echo fighter.

@  MEDdMI : (14 June 2019 - 08:09 AM)

Pipe dream Smash entry: The Prince from the Katamari series. :D

@  MEDdMI : (14 June 2019 - 06:35 AM)

The space/time around them gets frozen too! ....or something.

@  unluckiness : (14 June 2019 - 06:01 AM)

I still want to find out how freezing people suspends them in midair

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (14 June 2019 - 02:45 AM)

We really need Subzero or Scorpion in Smash. Violence aside, they are pretty big gaming icons as well.

@  Steevy Maximus : (13 June 2019 - 08:18 PM)

Given Nintendo's relationship with Tecmo, I'm still waiting for Ryu Hyabusa

@  TheMightyMol... : (13 June 2019 - 07:19 PM)

I'm still waiting for Doomguy.

@  Steevy Maximus : (13 June 2019 - 06:47 PM)

I just started watching High School DxD (don't judge me...) and I caught on the Nintendo Treehouse some request Rias for Smash lol

@  ▲ndrusi : (13 June 2019 - 11:25 AM)

I have having to watch a video to find out why someone wanted me to watch the video

@  Nevermore : (11 June 2019 - 04:58 PM)

I remember when the TPB for The Dark Age 2 was delayed for an entire year...

@  Trpodeca : (11 June 2019 - 03:55 AM)

I just wish they'd release the Astro City paperback trades.

@  Nevermore : (10 June 2019 - 05:31 AM)

As an open-minded heterosexual, I wouldn't mind seeing more of that.

@  Nevermore : (10 June 2019 - 05:29 AM)

Currently in the process of re-reading Kurt Busiek's Astro City. Big props for the issue featuring the "Dancing Master" and its portrayal of non-stereotypical gay characters.

@  TM2-Megatron : (10 June 2019 - 05:25 AM)

Don't phone charges often contain special rapid charge circuitry, though? The voltage might be higher too, given the selfie stick probably has a very basic battery.

@  SHIELD Agent 47 : (09 June 2019 - 11:28 PM)

Glad to be of assistance!

@  Telly : (09 June 2019 - 10:32 PM)

*checks selfie stick and phone charger* huh. perfect fit. thanks!

@  SHIELD Agent 47 : (09 June 2019 - 09:58 PM)

I would use the USB-to-AC adapter that came with my iPhone, though I gather you must have a different brand of cell phone.

@  TM2-Megatron : (09 June 2019 - 05:42 PM)

In that case a generic adapter is probably your best bet, then. Keep in mind a lot of hotels now have plain USB outlets in rooms too, though; but I guess that's not guaranteed

@  Telly : (09 June 2019 - 05:31 PM)

yeah, i just need something small to plug into the wall. im not sure im taking my laptop on my trip later this year and i want a way to charge my stuff

@  TM2-Megatron : (09 June 2019 - 05:04 PM)

They also have wall outlets with built-in USB in addition to the two regular plugs; I installed those around my place so I have USB ports everywhere

@  TM2-Megatron : (09 June 2019 - 05:02 PM)

You might be able to get a generic adapter to use with it at Radio Shack if you know the appropriate voltages or whatever

@  TM2-Megatron : (09 June 2019 - 05:01 PM)

It came with a USB cable with no AC adapter? A lot of lower priced electronics do that, presumably assuming that USB is pretty ubiquitous

@  TM2-Megatron : (09 June 2019 - 05:00 PM)

Yeah, must be, I guess.

@  Telly : (09 June 2019 - 04:59 PM)

maybe having bluetooth has something to do with it?

@  Telly : (09 June 2019 - 04:58 PM)

the one i got has an on/off button, and came with a usb to attach to my laptop to charge it. its this one https://www.walmart....ility/432985497

@  TM2-Megatron : (09 June 2019 - 04:51 PM)

Selfie sticks have power? I thought they were to just hold the phone away from you

@  Telly : (09 June 2019 - 04:44 PM)

need some technical help.how do i charge my selfie stick without using my laptop? is there some kind of portable charger? i know it sounds like a dumb question, but i dont know very much about this stuff

@  MEDdMI : (08 June 2019 - 06:58 PM)

Different songs or overdosing don't work for me. My brain can play multiple songs at once. Best to do something else to distract me.

@  Xellos : (08 June 2019 - 05:36 PM)

Still, the worst is having the last song I hear before going into work being stuck in my head all day.

@  TheMightyMol... : (08 June 2019 - 05:00 PM)

Get a different song stuck in your head too. Let them battle for supremacy. Only the strong survive.

@  Nevermore : (08 June 2019 - 03:53 PM)

Keep listening to it over and over until you got the lyrics memorized. By that point, it will start to fade out of your system.

@  Nevermore : (08 June 2019 - 02:48 PM)

I've discovered the easiest cure for having a song stuck in your head is overdosing to the point of fatigue.

@  Steevy Maximus : (08 June 2019 - 12:27 PM)

Jedi Fallen Order sure does look a LOT like a Souls style game with Star Wars flavoring

@  Kalidor : (07 June 2019 - 06:18 PM)

I have a hard time believing that you speaking at length and with great detail is something you wouldn't be good at. Glad you had fun.

@  Nevermore : (07 June 2019 - 02:51 PM)

Funny thing is I wasn't nervous at all. Might have helped that I was able to speak freely due to having assembled my speech from a lot of smaller segments I had previously told to my colleagues on the shopfloor, with a few punchlines added.

@  Nevermore : (07 June 2019 - 02:49 PM)

Allegedly I did well. Lots of applause, and was told I was leagues beyond the guy who spoke before me (though that wasn't difficult, that guy was dry as a river on Mars).

@  Nevermore : (07 June 2019 - 02:48 PM)

So I volunteered to hold a small speech at our strike assembly today (lots of Amazon employees, plus some people from IKEA, Smyths toys and some other local retailers).

@  Maximus Ambus : (07 June 2019 - 01:17 PM)

Today Dolly the Sheep and Super Salmon, tomorrow Neo Sapiens. We're through the looking glass people.

@  Kalidor : (07 June 2019 - 12:55 PM)

Happy birthday @Pinkcolliebot

@  Pinkcolliebot : (07 June 2019 - 12:03 PM)

Today's My Birthday!!!

@  TheMightyMol... : (07 June 2019 - 03:16 AM)

Think how many copies of Optimus Prime's brain could fit on that.

Photo
- - - - -

Hasbro TRU MP-10 is... MP-10 Optimus Prime. Now out at TRU in Canada and the United States.

34 replies to this topic

#21 LV!

LV!

A tendency to speak in jest

• Citizen
  • 17091 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 06:59 PM

It's hard for me to imagine it's worth Hasbro's time to try to sell MPs of any but the highest-profile guys (or entirely new guys like Acid Storm). With regards to Sideswipe, for example...who's going to buy that who doesn't already know how to get it online from Japan? I just can't see a lot of people wandering into TRU and picking up a $90 Sideswipe the way they might buy Soundwave or Optimus.

#22 Powered Convoy

Powered Convoy

Skywarp Connoisseur

• Retired Staff
  • 64814 posts
  • Faction::RIRFIB

Posted 15 June 2017 - 07:01 PM

Agreed 100%. I'm glad Hasbro has apparently realized this too.

ACItEK8.png

#23 Telly

Telly

Killing forums since 1999!

• Retired Staff
  • 7857 posts
  • Faction::Autobot

Posted 15 June 2017 - 07:02 PM

wonder if this one will be any easier to get

When I die I will surely go to Heaven for i spent my life in Hell

#24 LV!

LV!

A tendency to speak in jest

• Citizen
  • 17091 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 07:04 PM

That being said, I hope Hasbro doesn't notice people also don't want to buy a $100 Bonecrusher until they're on to ROTF.

#25 D Buster Prime

D Buster Prime

Timeout. Do I convert?

• Retired Staff
  • 25849 posts
  • Faction::Free Agent

Posted 16 June 2017 - 01:46 AM

I wanna be in a Hasbro video talking about how cool Hasbro toys are.

VOTE FOR SIDEWAYS:

He's on your side...except when he isn't!

Z7ACRD0.jpg

Spoiler

#26 Nevermore

Nevermore

Unionized and proud of it.

• Supporter
  • 12709 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 01:52 PM

Launched at San Diego Comic-Con like previous years' Masterpiece figures.

Toys"R"Us® Unveils Its Collection Of Exclusive Toys For This Year's Comic Convention In San Diego

WAYNE, N.J., July 6, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Toys"R"Us® today announced its exclusive lineup of must-have playthings to help celebrate one of the world's largest pop culture shows, Comic Convention in San Diego, CA. Conventioneers and online shoppers can visit Toys"R"Us at the Entertainment Earth booth (#2343) from Wednesday, July 19 to Sunday, July 23 or Toysrus.com/ComicConvention from Thursday, July 20 to Sunday, July 23 to shop the hottest items from the world's biggest entertainment brands, including Spider-Man, WWE®, TRANSFORMERS and Power Rangers.

To help prepare for this year's show, collectors can now view the full roster of action figures, dolls and more at the official Toys"R"Us blog, No Assembly Required.

All Comic Convention merchandise is available while supplies last, so fans are encouraged to make purchases early.

Comic Convention 2016, Cool Toys, Funko, Star Wars Black Series & More

2017 Comic Convention Exclusives

You'll only find these items at Toysrus.com and at the Entertainment Earth Booth #2343 at the summer's largest comic convention in San Diego, CA! Get our exclusives in San Diego and online starting Thursday, July 20!

Transformers Masterpiece Optimus Prime (MP10) from Hasbro

Featuring a high level of detail and intricate articulation with poseable fingers, the figure stands at 9.5 inches when in robot mode and converts between robot and truck modes in 24 steps. Comes with numerous classic Optimus Prime accessories, including the Spike Witwicky figure, Orange Energy Axe and more.

Comic Convention: Collectors, Panels and Costumes, Oh My! | Blog | Toys“R”Us, Inc.

It’s almost that time of year again…no, not when Santa Claus comes to town (even though we LOVE the guy in the red suit!)…but for one of the biggest international pop culture gatherings – the annual Comic Convention in San Diego, CA. From Wednesday, July 19 to Sunday, July 23 fans and self-proclaimed “geeks” will gather, mostly dressed in awesome cosplay (bring on the face paint, masks, capes and wigs), to celebrate and rejoice over awesome panel discussions, announcements and exclusive toys.

That’s where Toys“R”Us comes in.

Since we’re all about pop culture, we’re here to help make this show memorable for our customers and fellow diehard fans. To browse and shop our exclusive lineup, conventioneers can visit the Entertainment Earth booth (#2343) starting on Wednesday, July 19 (Preview Night) through Sunday, July 23 or Toysrus.com/ComicConvention from Thursday, July 20 through Sunday, July 23.

You can check out our full lineup of products featuring the hottest entertainment brands, such as Star Wars, TRANSFORMERS, Spider-Man and Power Rangers, in the slideshow below. What’s more? In honor of this year’s show, we’re offering customers nationwide the following special deals and discounts, in all stores nationwide and online at Toysrus.com from Sunday, July 16 to Saturday, July 22.

So much to do, so little time! Side note – all merch is available while supplies last. So, we encourage convention-goers and online shoppers to visit the Entertainment Earth booth (#2343) and website (reminder: Toysrus.com/ComicConvention) early (hint: click refresh until go time) to make purchases.

TRANSFORMERS Masterpiece Optimus Prime (MP10) from Hasbro

This TRANSFORMERS Masterpiece Optimus Prime collectible figure will definitely be a favorite among TRANSFORMERS enthusiasts at this year’s show. The figure is an MP10 variant and the perfect Masterpiece figure for any fan to start their collection! The figure features a unique color variant inspired by the original TRANSFORMERS: GENERATION 1 animated series. Featuring a high level of detail and intricate articulation with poseable fingers, the figure stands at 9.5 inches when in robot mode and converts between robot and truck modes in 24 steps. The Masterpiece Optimus Prime comes with numerous classic Optimus Prime accessories including the Spike Witwicky figure, Orange Energy Axe, Matrix of Leadership, Ion Blaster Rifle and Roller Unit. The Matrix of Leadership accessory is comprised of mostly die cast metal and a blue, gem-like center which can be carried in the figure’s chest. Fans can fold the Ion blaster Rifle in half and store it in the figure’s back. The Masterpiece Optimus Prime figure also comes with a trailer that converts into a battle station and a repair bay. Rubber tires are also included. Available at the Comic Convention (Entertainment Earth booth #2343) from Wednesday, July 19 – Sunday, July 23, and online at Toysrus.com/ComicConvention from Thursday, July 20 – Sunday, July 23. Will also be available at Toys“R”Us stores nationwide later this year.

MP_Optimus_Prime_1.jpg MP_Optimus_Prime_2.jpg

Edited by Nevermore, 06 July 2017 - 02:15 PM.

"'[Foreigners] at least need to be able to speak proper German.' Okay, what the hell is that supposed to be? Proper German'? Where do they speak that? Have you ever been there? Are you German? Can you engage in a conversation in a Swabian pub? Most people from Cologne already fail at asking for directions in the Eifel region."
- Volker Pispers, German comedian

#27 NICK NEMESIS

NICK NEMESIS

Www.scatterville.com

• Supporter
  • 16848 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 02:01 PM

A Nemesis Prime toys r us release would be pretty great and I mean, could even be a movie tie in...kind of...
Http://www.scatterville.com

#28 Creedence

Creedence

borf borf

• Citizen
  • 8950 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 04:05 PM

That's what Takara is doing, apparently.

#29 NICK NEMESIS

NICK NEMESIS

Www.scatterville.com

• Supporter
  • 16848 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 12:05 AM

It will be mine.
Http://www.scatterville.com

#30 Nevermore

Nevermore

• Supporter
  • 12709 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 05:24 PM

Listed at the Toys"R"Us Canada website:
http://www.toysrus.c...uctId=130465626
"'[Foreigners] at least need to be able to speak proper German.' Okay, what the hell is that supposed to be? Proper German'? Where do they speak that? Have you ever been there? Are you German? Can you engage in a conversation in a Swabian pub? Most people from Cologne already fail at asking for directions in the Eifel region."

#31 Internet Jesus

Internet Jesus

And this is the way the world ends.

• Citizen
  • 22316 posts
  • Faction::Lesbian Ninja

Posted 07 July 2017 - 05:35 PM

... Hasbro Trump? Oh dear.

We already have TR Sentinel Prime.

But in the current, digitized world, trivial information is accumulating every second, preserved in all its triteness. Never fading, always accessible. Rumors about petty issues, misinterpretations, slander... All this junk data preserved in an unfiltered state, growing at an alarming rate. It will only slow down social progress, reduce the rate of evolution. You seem to think that our plan is one of censorship. What we propose to do is not to control content, but to create context.

#32 Nevermore

Nevermore

• Supporter
  • 12709 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 01:56 PM

He's hitting Toys"R"Us stores in the US now.
http://www.tfw2005.c...retail.1116497/

EDIT: Totally forgot to post it here, he's been available at Canadian TRU stores for two weeks.
http://www.cybertron...ead.php?t=69345

Edited by Nevermore, 25 July 2017 - 04:00 PM.

#33 Adam16bit

Adam16bit

I Like Toys

• Citizen
  • 664 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 02:53 PM

I got mine at the Entertainment Earth booth at SDCC (because I can) and it's really neat.  Finally!   What really struck me was the packaging - they packed it tightly with minimal wasted materials.  I'm used to non-window US MP boxes being 90% air, so this was really impressive.  I wasn't able to find the previous US releases, which is one of very, very few post-BW American Transformers toys I've never seen in person in any capacity.

#34 Telly

Telly

Killing forums since 1999!

• Retired Staff
  • 7857 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 04:03 PM

how much is tru charging?

When I die I will surely go to Heaven for i spent my life in Hell

#35 Engledogg

Engledogg
  • Citizen
  • 2256 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 07:40 PM

how much is tru charging?

$159.99...well, $154.99 with the "Save $5 off a $25 or more Transformers purchase" promo they have going until the end of the month.

MIKE

engledogg

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users