Toggle shoutbox Squawkbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Please don't post Youtube videos in the chat box. The forums software auto embeds them. 

@  Benbot : (26 June 2019 - 03:27 PM)

new episodes are up?

@  Boomhauer : (26 June 2019 - 01:30 PM)

The voice acting bothers me less than the weird-as-hell timing on the action. Entire show feels like its paced like a internet cartoon.

@  PlutoniumBoss : (25 June 2019 - 10:12 PM)

It's like drawing someone in the "superhero landing" pose. It's just part of the cultural vocabulary at this point.

@  Arazyr : (25 June 2019 - 07:14 PM)

I can hear that post... *shudder*

@  B-Fox : (25 June 2019 - 06:09 PM)

So why does Cyberverse sound like . . . *that*?

@  Nevermore : (25 June 2019 - 04:05 PM)

Also, the theoretical new image would be a new compostion, it would just be individual bodies, or even just body parts, that are based on existing references by other creators, with the major caveat that there is more than one example for each reference so it's basically more like "following an established trend" than "copying someone's original creation".

@  Nevermore : (25 June 2019 - 04:03 PM)

Well, an homage is usually marked by a signature along the lines of "artist X after artist Y". I wasn't thinking about recreating something particularly memorable, just looking for reference images (just of a pose/perspective/layout) that looks like what I want, then finding more examples that just happen to look very similar, and it cannot be determined which version came "first".

@  ZakuConvoy : (25 June 2019 - 03:09 PM)

What you're describing is more an "homage" than plagiarism, really. I'm assuming you would be using different characters. It's basically like all the comic covers that homage the death of Supergirl cover from Crisis on Infinite Earths...but with different characters. It's not plagiarism, it's a reference. But if several artists have a memorable layout and are all using it, chances are it actually is referencing something memorably original.

@  Nevermore : (25 June 2019 - 01:56 PM)

Would that still qualify as plagiarism? After all, it could be argued that what I've recreated isn't that original to begin with since several other people have supposedly had the same general idependently from each other.

@  Nevermore : (25 June 2019 - 01:54 PM)

And I were then to create a new image, not traced but maybe "swiped", except I wouldn't copy a specific source image, but merely recreate the basic pose and perspective shared between all of them...

@  Nevermore : (25 June 2019 - 01:52 PM)

*deleted*

@  Nevermore : (25 June 2019 - 01:49 PM)

And out of sheer coincidence, they all feature very similar ideas, concepts, poses and/or perspectives, supposedly with none of the original creators having copied from one of the others...

@  Nevermore : (25 June 2019 - 01:47 PM)

Assuming I were to find not one but two, three, four or even more source images, all of them by different artists, or by different photographers depicting different models...

@  Nevermore : (25 June 2019 - 01:45 PM)

Just out of curiosity, a question regarding the concept of plagiarism:

@  Benbot : (25 June 2019 - 08:58 AM)

That game needs a remake

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (25 June 2019 - 08:57 AM)

I am Error.

@  TheMightyMol... : (25 June 2019 - 08:17 AM)

There is no error. There is only Zuul.

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (25 June 2019 - 07:51 AM)

The unicron singularity fixes all continuity errors.. including Power Rangers related ones now!

@  MEDdMI : (25 June 2019 - 07:06 AM)

I reject your canon and substitute my own

@  unluckiness : (25 June 2019 - 12:32 AM)

Answer: It doesn't matter because even if there was one, it was never relevant in S1 and it got blown up with his original body

@  PlutoniumBoss : (24 June 2019 - 10:55 PM)

Most people think Transformers canon is a series of discrete parallel lines, really it's more like a big ball of canony-wanony... stuff.

@  SHIELD Agent 47 : (24 June 2019 - 06:31 PM)

Hate to say this, but the simple answer is that you are thinking too hard and realistically, it does not matter.

@  TheMightyMol... : (24 June 2019 - 04:57 PM)

Don't tell me what to do.

@  Paladin : (24 June 2019 - 04:16 PM)

don't cross the streams.

@  tffan01 : (24 June 2019 - 03:03 PM)

Or is this what AVP meant when he said that condradictory streams formed the JG1 timeline?

@  tffan01 : (24 June 2019 - 02:25 PM)

I don't like that idea.

@  tffan01 : (24 June 2019 - 02:24 PM)

In Ask Vector Prime, it was mentioned that in the Beast Wars 2 universe, Convoys all have Energon Matrices and that when Optimus Primal from the Japanese Beast Wars stream was transported to the Beast Wars 2 stream, his history was subtly altered that he too possessed an Energon Matrix. What does this mean? That Beast Wars 2 is actually not canon to the Japanese Beast Wars?

@  MEDdMI : (24 June 2019 - 08:54 AM)

yeah, I've got a few others that I need to check out/get removed. The nose one is small but annoying since I hit it every time I blow my nose.

@  unluckiness : (24 June 2019 - 08:46 AM)

Try to get a histopath examination if it isn't too expensive over there. It's probably just a mole but I'd think certainty would be better.

@  MEDdMI : (24 June 2019 - 07:59 AM)

@unluckiness I know, plan to get it removed but gotta get an appt first

@  Gizmoboy : (24 June 2019 - 07:50 AM)

oops... typed that in the wrong field. :)

@  Gizmoboy : (24 June 2019 - 07:50 AM)

gizmoboy

@  unluckiness : (24 June 2019 - 03:18 AM)

That is not a good thing, especially in the long term

@  MEDdMI : (23 June 2019 - 10:17 PM)

So who wants to hear about this mole on my nose that I keep scratching open

@  NotVeryKnightly : (23 June 2019 - 09:24 PM)

Yeah, it's kind of defeating the purpose of making political discussions more restricted if you're just gonna go at it elsewhere on this site.

@  Telly : (23 June 2019 - 07:06 PM)

that would probly fit better in the p & r thread. its there for things just like this

@  Nevermore : (23 June 2019 - 03:29 PM)

The citizens resisted by buying up all the town's beer reserves so the Nazis would have to stay sober the entire time.

@  Nevermore : (23 June 2019 - 03:28 PM)

Meanwhile, congratulations civil resistance, part 2: So a group of Nazis were holding one of their Good Old Times Reenactment festivals in a small East German town.

@  Nevermore : (23 June 2019 - 03:26 PM)

It's basically like an anti-Trump candidate winning Texas.

@  Nevermore : (23 June 2019 - 03:25 PM)

The mayoral elections of Istanbul are considered to be a key indicator for the political climate in the entire country.

@  Nevermore : (23 June 2019 - 03:24 PM)

This time, it was a landslide victory for the opposition's candidate.

@  Nevermore : (23 June 2019 - 03:23 PM)

After president Erdogan had a court revoke the results of the mayoral election of Istanbul after the opposition party's candidate had won by a small margin, the election was repeated today.

@  Nevermore : (23 June 2019 - 03:21 PM)

Congratulations, democracy part 1: Today is a historic day for Turkey.

@  PlutoniumBoss : (23 June 2019 - 02:31 PM)

Convert, does he timeout?

@  unluckiness : (23 June 2019 - 09:12 AM)

Did he form the feet and legs or the arms and body?

@  Patch : (22 June 2019 - 06:11 PM)

Nah, he was one of the Lions

@  MEDdMI : (22 June 2019 - 04:45 PM)

Is he a Shellformer

@  Nevermore : (22 June 2019 - 12:38 PM)

Supposedly it's about that football player Calvin Johnson.

@  Pennpenn : (22 June 2019 - 07:03 AM)

I'm vaguely confused why there is a Nicki Minaj song in my youtube reccomendations, but even more confused as to why that song (which appears to be from an official account) is called "MEGATRON".

@  Liege : (21 June 2019 - 10:03 PM)

Alpha Q all night long.

Photo
- - - - -

Tiny Turbo Chargers Bling Pack Codes Cracked

6 replies to this topic

#1 Kalidor

Kalidor

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Owner
  • 59907 posts
  • Faction::Cannonball's Pirate Crew

Posted 03 May 2017 - 04:23 PM

A Facebook user did some research and shared his findings about how to tell which figure is blind packed in which package without having to feel around and open them.

Reposting from the front page:

If you seen the cute little Tiny Turbo Charger blind packs you may wonder what they include and how to tell? Well wonder no more! Thanks to the diligent work of Transformers fan Robert Hardin, he has cracked the code to tell which figure is in which pack without have to feel around or take your chances.

According to his findings, on the back of each package is a tiny imprinted letter - that letter signifies the contents of the package (See pics below). Here is the complete list he's compiled for you.

I have cracked the code!

I've been doing some online research on these Tiny Turbo Changers blind bags trying to see what bag has which character. The forums haven't been helpful, many saying there aren't codes anymore due to anti-gambling laws! This simply is not true, because I found individual letter codes on each package near the small window (which also gives you a hint). The codes are:

A - Grimlock gold
B - Grimlock black
C - Lockdown 
D - Hound
E - Bee yellow
F - Crosshairs
G - Blackout 
H - Soundwave 
J - Starscream
K - Sideswipe 
L - Bee black
! - Prime

Yes, Prime seems to be an exclamation point. Happy hunting!

Whether that Optimus Prime figure is an "!" or the letter "I" is unclear since, as another user pointed out the "I" is the only letter missing from the sequence. In either case, everyone should have an easy time getting what they need and want!

Personal note - I got 3 sample packs and ended up with a single letter "A" and two letter "B" figures - had I known this in advance I might have certainly kept one sealed. 

Have anything to add? Hop on over the forums and let us know! Not a member yet? Sign up today for free!

#2 ChessPieceFace

ChessPieceFace

I have approximate knowledge of many things

• Retired Staff
  • 22989 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 06:23 PM

Psst... Allsparker Xellos posted a guide to the bag codes a week ago.

https://www.allspark...-2#entry3494613

#3 LV!

LV!

A tendency to speak in jest

• Citizen
  • 17131 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 06:44 PM

There was no bling in that thread, though.

#4 Blade Raider

Blade Raider
  • Citizen
  • 2246 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 06:54 PM

I dunno, Hellcat's repaints do look pretty bling-y.

#5 Kalidor

Kalidor

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Owner
  • 59907 posts
  • Faction::Cannonball's Pirate Crew

Posted 03 May 2017 - 09:07 PM

People gotta submit that stuff or something. I had no idea :(

#6 Cat

Cat
  • Retired Staff
  • 11612 posts
  • Faction::Autobot

Posted 03 May 2017 - 10:58 PM

BUT H!S CODES M!SSED A V!TAL !TEM.

#7 HellCat

HellCat

Opinionated idiot

• Citizen
  • 28313 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 11:12 PM

I dunno, Hellcat's repaints do look pretty bling-y.

Damn,I'm good.
aa62cmt.jpg

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users