Toggle shoutbox Squawkbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Please don't post Youtube videos in the chat box. The forums software auto embeds them. 

@  Maruten : (08 July 2020 - 09:13 PM)

No, I'm going with "fish".

@  TheMightyMol... : (08 July 2020 - 04:19 PM)

He stated that it's in reference to the Mega Man character, so it follows the series' tradition of music names.

@  Cybersnark : (08 July 2020 - 03:59 PM)

The real question is if it's "bass" as in music or "bass" as in the fish.

@  Otaku : (08 July 2020 - 01:27 PM)

Well, at least now I know how to pronounce @Bass X0 's screen name. ^^'  Rather, I think I'd just forgotten.  In my defense, it really does look like an emoticon or maybe just "decoration", which is what a lot of folks add to their screen names online.  Usually because someone has the name they really want. XD

@  ▲ndrusi : (08 July 2020 - 01:27 PM)

Extremely unimpressed with your idea that someone making a negative observation you don't like means they "got triggered."

@  NotVeryKnightly : (08 July 2020 - 11:16 AM)

You know somebody asked "And this would be in relation to... what exactly?"

@  Bass X0 : (08 July 2020 - 11:15 AM)

Its because someone got triggered over my random musings instead of just ignoring them. If I read one of your comments that is of no relevance or interest to me, I don't feel the need to say so.

@  -LittleAutob... : (08 July 2020 - 10:56 AM)

All this over someone's username lol

@  ▲ndrusi : (08 July 2020 - 08:34 AM)

Bazro.

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (08 July 2020 - 06:34 AM)

It could be Bass 10-0

@  Nevermore : (08 July 2020 - 06:11 AM)

How do you pronounce yourself? "Bass Ex-O" or "Bass Ex-Zero"?

@  Bass X0 : (08 July 2020 - 03:23 AM)

I did almost go with Vile Bass X0, because Vile is cool too.

@  PlutoniumBoss : (07 July 2020 - 08:34 PM)

Bossk Saw

@  ▲ndrusi : (07 July 2020 - 04:16 PM)

Bass XD

@  Bass X0 : (07 July 2020 - 03:43 PM)

And its not Bass XO, its Bass X0, as in Bass, X and Zero from the Mega Man series.

@  -LittleAutob... : (07 July 2020 - 02:33 PM)

@Trpodeca :( :(

@  -LittleAutob... : (07 July 2020 - 02:32 PM)

Thats what a gray rock is? Then I'm not one.

@  Trpodeca : (07 July 2020 - 02:12 PM)

Man I just learnt about what seemed like a really cool show, only to realize it was a dream and it dosen't really exist.

@  Bass X0 : (07 July 2020 - 01:02 PM)

Just something I read that I wanted to share. I heard "gray rock" mentioned in a video, so I looked it up and that was the definition.

@  TheMightyMol... : (07 July 2020 - 12:20 PM)

It's a fancy way of saying "Ignore annoying people".

@  NotVeryKnightly : (07 July 2020 - 12:15 PM)

Bass XO has a habit of pasting random drivel here as if doing so were profound.

@  wonko the sane? : (07 July 2020 - 11:30 AM)

And this would be in relation to... what exactly?

@  Bass X0 : (07 July 2020 - 11:25 AM)

"One strategy for dealing with a narcissist or sociopath is to act like a "gray rock," meaning that you become uninteresting and unresponsive. You don't feed their needs for drama or attention. You don't show emotion, say anything interesting, or disclose any personal information"

@  Nevermore : (06 July 2020 - 07:23 PM)

Oh wow. Studio Series Offroad Bumblebee is awesome. His articulation is amazing.

@  -LittleAutob... : (06 July 2020 - 11:18 AM)

Oof-

@  Maximus Ambus : (05 July 2020 - 01:10 AM)

I got Studio Series 39 Cogman yesterday and woke up to find he'd decapitated my titans returns figures.

@  wonko the sane? : (04 July 2020 - 10:19 PM)

If I had a sarcasm powered mouth.. ooohh waaaiiittt...

@  -LittleAutob... : (04 July 2020 - 05:01 PM)

Heh

@  Bass X0 : (04 July 2020 - 02:56 PM)

"If I had sarcasm-powered legs, I'd do a happy dance...!"

@  TheMightyMol... : (04 July 2020 - 02:39 PM)

The real clones were the friends we made along the way.

@  Maximus Ambus : (04 July 2020 - 01:47 PM)

So the Emperor in episodes 1 through 6 was a clone?

@  ▲ndrusi : (04 July 2020 - 10:47 AM)

(And the 0th anniversary of the last time I couldn't do math.)

@  ▲ndrusi : (04 July 2020 - 10:46 AM)

Today is the 24th anniversary of the day we fought off an alien invasion with the help of Will Smith.

@  Maximus Ambus : (04 July 2020 - 10:41 AM)

Oh the end of the Ottoman Empire of course.

@  -LittleAutob... : (04 July 2020 - 10:14 AM)

*ahem* 4th of July....

@  ▲ndrusi : (04 July 2020 - 08:14 AM)

Nothing of importance has happened before, and nothing of importance will happen again.

@  Maximus Ambus : (04 July 2020 - 08:12 AM)

Nothing of importance happened today.

@  Telly : (03 July 2020 - 09:54 PM)

i want a "i survived 'rona and all i got was this lousy t-shirt"

@  TheMightyMol... : (03 July 2020 - 03:42 PM)

Slogan for 2021: "I Lived, Bitch."

@  -LittleAutob... : (03 July 2020 - 03:23 PM)

They should make the next book in the Survivors series 'I SURVIVED CORONA VIRUS 2020'

@  -LittleAutob... : (03 July 2020 - 03:23 PM)

YEEEE I'M A SURVIVOR-

@  Nevermore : (03 July 2020 - 06:59 AM)

Probably gonna assemble Devastator after work.

@  Nevermore : (03 July 2020 - 06:58 AM)

Ooooh. Overload arrived. He's surprisingly fun.

@  Bass X0 : (02 July 2020 - 04:00 PM)

He's sweeter than the average bear.

@  Maximus Ambus : (02 July 2020 - 03:14 PM)

Convert him to Maple Syrup.

@  Bass X0 : (02 July 2020 - 03:10 PM)

what would Canada do with Yogi?

@  Cyoti : (01 July 2020 - 12:51 PM)

We can deport Yogi back to Canada now.

@  Sabrblade : (01 July 2020 - 12:50 PM)

Jellystone National Pawk. A westful wetweat.

@  Rycochet : (01 July 2020 - 12:47 PM)

Jellystone. We're going to be plunged into a decade of poor animation. Fortunately we've been led by bad cartoon characters for years so we won't notice much difference.

@  Maximus Ambus : (01 July 2020 - 06:19 AM)

what next? YELLOWSTONE?

Photo
* - - - - 1 votes

Venting Thread

79 replies to this topic

#21 Internet Jesus

Internet Jesus

And this is the way the world ends.

• Citizen
  • 22355 posts
  • Faction::Lesbian Ninja

Posted 25 June 2017 - 12:33 AM

How do I tell one of my closest friends that I have a thing for her? WHY IS THIS SO HARD

But in the current, digitized world, trivial information is accumulating every second, preserved in all its triteness. Never fading, always accessible. Rumors about petty issues, misinterpretations, slander... All this junk data preserved in an unfiltered state, growing at an alarming rate. It will only slow down social progress, reduce the rate of evolution. You seem to think that our plan is one of censorship. What we propose to do is not to control content, but to create context.

#22 D Immortalis

D Immortalis

I've gotta make the world know my name...

• Citizen
  • 3886 posts
  • Faction::Free Agent

Posted 28 June 2017 - 06:23 AM

How do I tell one of my closest friends that I have a thing for her? WHY IS THIS SO HARD

dont do it man, you may think its worth it, but its so not. just suffer in silence, its easier.

_+-=-+DAEMON IMMORTALIS+-=-+_

I see behind a thousand lies that you try to hide

I bleed inside: you left your knife but I'm still alive
I...love the way you kill me
I love the way you watch me die

Life or death a bullet to the chest
I'd do it again...
Just when I think I've cut you out
You come with open arms to drag me down

#23 D Immortalis

D Immortalis

I've gotta make the world know my name...

• Citizen
  • 3886 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 06:43 AM

not to double post, but here's my need to vent...

When I got out of the hospital after my suicide thing in january '16, I didn't see my regular Pain Management doctor because that month I was scheduled to see the nurse practitioner (they trade off every other month), she gave me my meds with no problem, and just wanted to make sure I was ok, and she wanted to see me the next month just to make sure stuff was good. Next month same deal. by now its late april and ive been out of the hospital since late January, I see my regular Pain Management Doctor. He proceeds to take me off the Hydrocodone, and leave me with just Tramadol and a Time Release Tramadol (also known as Ultram)...he never looks at the notes from the hospital doctors, never lets me explain WHY I was in the hospital, just cuts me off cold.

Now anyone whos ever taken tramadol knows that no amount of it works like a real opiate. So I live in the weird state tramadol puts me in for 2 months, go back to him and try to plead my case, he brushes me off and flat out tells me to find another doctor. It takes me a year to find a Pain Management doctor that takes my insurance and prescribes medication.. I find one, but its 40mins away and since I cant drive, and my mother wont drive on a "highway", I call Medical Transport and take a cab there and back. I find that these doctors are AMAZING! theyre kind and nice and treat me like a human being and not a hillbilly drug addict. I cannot express the feelings of all they weight being lifted by this place. 

I take medical transport twice with no problems. I call last week to set up a ride for tomorrow, and they tell me I need my Regular doctor to fill out a paper. Fine that gets faxed to him, he sends it back, they say to wait a few days and they'll call here. they never call, so I call every day, once I'm told "why cant you find a doctor in your county?", I explain the situation and how much I like these doctors, the response? "We're reviewing it, we'll call you tonight." That was last night, and yes, they never called. So I call them, this time I'm told its being sent to "the county supervisor", and I should call back in the morning.

So now I'm sitting here, and I haven't slept since sunday night (small half hour nap sometime yesterday, before my stress based IBS woke me), standing on pins and needles, having no idea what I'm going to do so that I don't have to sit here and suffer...and honestly? I get more and more angry at times like this for the fact that I went to the Hospital and "Got Help" and its done nothing but ruin my life...and my thoughts get REAL DARK in times like this...im just so tired of it all.

Edited by D Immortalis, 28 June 2017 - 06:48 AM.

_+-=-+DAEMON IMMORTALIS+-=-+_

I see behind a thousand lies that you try to hide

I bleed inside: you left your knife but I'm still alive
I...love the way you kill me
I love the way you watch me die

Life or death a bullet to the chest
I'd do it again...
Just when I think I've cut you out
You come with open arms to drag me down

#24 LiamA

LiamA
  • Citizen
  • 3358 posts
  • Faction::Autobot

Posted 28 June 2017 - 02:54 PM

I just found out that a woman who posed for Playboy twenty years ago has been dead for eighteen years.

#25 Glenn

Glenn
  • Supporter
  • 10679 posts
  • Faction::Unicron's Spawn

Posted 06 July 2017 - 08:51 AM

So someone I've had a crush on for a while said they were crushing on me too.  We made arrangements to hang out for the 4th and I admit was kind of excited about that. He cancelled at the last minute saying he was feeling sad about his recent break up and he just kind of wanted to be alone.

Then, I saw pictures on Facebook that told a different story.  I don't like being lied to, but I've long ago accepted that when life gives people the option between me and anything else, anything else will always win.   

On the other hand, for some reason, I'm just so angry at absolutely everything that gets in my path today. I don't understand it, it's not like we were dating or a couple or anywhere near expectations of anything like that, so why am I having such an emotional response like I've been cheated on?

#26 videomaster21XX

videomaster21XX

I wanna sing a song!

• Citizen
  • 5499 posts
  • Faction::Equestrian

Posted 11 July 2017 - 10:11 AM

I don't want to start a new thread for this, but it's a serious vent and any advice/words of encouragement would be great.

So here is the situation: At my current job, a sandwich restaurant, I'm a shift leader making about 10.50 an hour.

Now the company that owns the brand of stores I work for, wants to sell 'stock' so they are trying to have everyone keep labor down so their numbers look good on paper.

This has resulted in them cutting the number of people who close, to me and one other person. Oh and we have a drive thru. Try to imagine running the entire store with one person to take orders, and you having to make them all. You get any sort of rush and you're screwed. There have been nights where I've closed with that one other person being someone who hasn't even been trained yet. How am I suppose to train anyone on anything when it's just me and them for the entire night? Unless I don't mind getting out at 1am in the morning, I kinda have to focus on actually CLOSING the store.

So, I decided to look for another job as I'm sure anyone would, and a friend of mine told me about their place.

They work at a nearby Kroger, in the deli that I'm told is understaffed. Well I'm sitting on eleven years of experience in a sandwich place that use to have 'deli' in the name. I obviously won't known exactly how the job runs, but I feel I'm on the right track. I need a new job anyway, so it seems a good fit.

Weeeeeeell, I'm not so sure I want to work for this place. I'll fully admit, the first issue is from my lack of understanding. It's been 11 years since I had to fill out an application, and in that time we've gone from paper to digital only. I thought a digital application would simply be the paper application in digital form, and you'd click the boxes and fill them out.

No, It's more complicated and confusing then that. Kroger has sections, and you need to save after each section, and make sure you click and add necessary parts, so in short I filled everything out, but I didn't save each section, so when I hit submit, it erased my form and sent me to the main screen. I found out later I had to re-apply as it didn't go through and was more careful that time.

Now I didn't hide I had a job, or that I was still working there, and I put on my application that the best time to call me was the morning.

Every single call I got was around 2pm or at around 8 pm. I am getting ready to leave for work at 2pm. I do NOT have time to take a call if I want to be on time, and as much as my job is driving me nuts right now, I'm not going to show up late.

Since I close, I can't answer my damn phone at 8pm. I'm also not answering a phone call about going to work somewhere else WHILE at my current job.

Never left a voice mail. Turns out for some reason my voice mail box reset and I wasn't aware. When I finally did talk to him last Saturday he told me he wasn't able to give me a voice mail, so I fixed it as soon as the call was complete. I then let him know verbally that the best time to call me was from 10-11/12.

Got a call Monday at 2:45.... Hey he left a voice mail now though. Asking me to call back the next day from 9-7pm.

Cue today. I got home late and to bed late because of this 'not trained' situation. So I'm asleep with the intention of getting up at 11am to make the call. Well he called at 10:30 and I quickly answered the phone.

What's the first thing he says to me? "Again I've been trying to call you for the past few days with no answer"

You called me ONCE yesterday at a time that was NOT in the time frame I gave you, I told you I worked somewhere else.

So he's upset at me that I couldn't answer the phone during a time I said wasn't good for me, constantly hammering home that the best time to reach me was THE MORNING and oh look. I was able to answer today because you called IN THE MORNING.

He asked if I was available for an interview today. I said no, because I knew it'd be in the afternoon. He asked if I would be tomorrow. I asked what time. Yep 2pm. I have to be heading to work by 2pm. I told him I was off Thursday and Saturday.

Well he of course asked if I was working a full time job. (I had already told him I had another job, but I suppose I should have specified it was full time) and what my intentions are. I told him I was looking to leave that job for a new one, and gave him a brief rundown of what's going on with my current company and how I've had it with the two people close.

He's told me to show up Thursday morning at 11am for an interview, and honestly I'm on the fence about it.

I'm not sure I want to work for someone who can't follow simply directions. "Call me in the morning, that's when I'm available" seems pretty simple to me. That and the blatant lie about "I've been calling for days" No you called once yesterday, I have the phone log to prove it.

What's more: At my job, we're losing one of the managers. (because they seem to rotate out every year) and the current manager who is staying, talked to me about doing away with the 5-8/9 shift and work it so we have three closers again, and I'm hearing talk of raises. One which I'm a shoe in to get. These address the main issues that lead to me wanting to leave. I don't hate my job, I just can't take this two people closing nonsense anymore. I work close to 45 hours, 3-close everyday except Thursday and Saturday because I'm off those days, and then 12-close Sunday.

That shouldn't be stressful, but when it's every night of just you and one other person, and we've been getting a rush of people the last hour for the past month. It's too much.

Edited by videomaster21XX, 11 July 2017 - 10:17 AM.

It's a secret to everybody

Spoiler

#27 Glenn

Glenn
  • Supporter
  • 10679 posts
  • Faction::Unicron's Spawn

Posted 11 July 2017 - 11:49 AM

Go on Thursday anyway.. at the very least it's nice to know that options exist and it's good practice if you decide to look at a later time too.

#28 ZacWilliam1

ZacWilliam1
  • Citizen
  • 17816 posts
  • Faction::RIRFIB

Posted 11 July 2017 - 03:21 PM

Oh geeze. I hit an honest to God real life wacky sitcom situation this afternoon.

Got a call from my brother just now. So back in March he and my father were doing work for a beach park with a ride or two, that they've done business with for years. My dad's 70th birthday was coming up in May and they flirted with the idea that they could theoretically have a big party there. The venue is very beautiful, and hosts weddings and such, usually for a couple thousand dollars rental. Because of his years working on the place the woman in charge offered to hold this weekend in July for them at no cost. Free beautiful venue for a big birthday party. They said sure and they'd get back to her after thinking it over.

Well my Dad suddenly had a huge heart attack not that long after that and then quadruple Bipass surgery and valve replacement. And it was a big hectic mess and we almost lost him. He's not doing bad now. Recovering. Getting stronger. About ready to slowly start work again even.

My brother got a call this morning from the woman at the location to find out how many chairs and tables they needed. To which he replied "What now?" With the whole heart attack thing they had all completely forgotten all about the tentative plan and the park had gone ahead with it as a firm plan (even turning down other possible rentals to hold it for him.).

My brother covered as best he could. Of course everything was planed and ready! He figured, probably correctly from the sounds of it that canceling the "party" now would look really bad and not make any friends over there, so the long and short of it is he told her it was all planed, he would get her guest numbers, and he is now trying to plan a big event party on less than a week's notice with no food or guests or decorations planed, and for which the guest of honor is probably not going to be allowed to attend (the park is further away than he tends to drive yet and he tends to have limited periods of activity still).

-ZacWilliam, this should be a fun and/or interesting weekend.

Edited by ZacWilliam1, 11 July 2017 - 03:23 PM.

Ever wonder about the speed of Turbofoxes?
Or the proverbial ailerons of Titanium Moosebots?

*Visit the one and only Cybertronic Bestiary.
For a mechazoologic tour of the mechanimals of Cybertron.

#29 Echowarrior

Echowarrior

I write stuff...just not as much as I used to.

• Citizen
  • 10808 posts
  • Faction::Maximal

Posted 27 December 2019 - 09:28 PM

Well, here I am, reviving a dormant thread.

Back in September, I bought a DVD. DVD had damage to it. Can't take it back to the store for an exchange as I'd lost the receipt, so I contact Paramount Home Entertainment. Or, at least, I try to. Via e-mail, I explain my situation. Via phone call, I explain my situation. They eventually ask me for an address so that they can mail me a new copy of the DVD. I send it, several times, to no avail. I try contacting them, but each time I do so, their customer service people are unavailable.

This past week, FedEx loses a package that was supposed to arrive on Christmas Eve for me from BBTS. Talking to their customer service people has essentially boiled down to "be patient and with luck, we'll find your package and get it to you soon" in two near-incomprehensible accents.

I find myself with an absolute loathing for customer service right now.

William Rendfeld
That Echowarrior guy...
Author of "Transformers: Armada (Revisited)"- Allspark Fic of the Month for December 2005. Archive here.
"In matters of style, swim with the current. In matters of principle, stand like a rock." - Credited to Thomas Jefferson.
"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." - Credited to Winston Churchill.

#30 MEDdMI

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baka

• Supporter
  • 14675 posts

Posted 27 December 2019 - 11:19 PM

I feel you, and I've worked customer service call centers. Feeling quite frustrated with Smackjeeves customer support myself. It's a website for webcomics. They recently redid the site so everything is more streamlined/uniform. It looks super blah now but I get why they did it. Thing is, since the change I cannot login to the site anymore. Tried the Reset Password link, where it asks you for your email. The problem is, it doesn't tell you that it sent an email, that there's no account attached to that address, etc. It just blinks for a second. Naturally this is one of those few accounts which I didn't save the email I registered with to a list.

I have a bunch of different emails, most which I don't use anymore. Tried every one I could think of, to no avail. Currently e-mailing their support team back and forth. Basically not understanding what I'm asking, and answering one question but not the others. Naturally there's no phone number. There must be some other way to verify my account!

Edited by MEDdMI, 27 December 2019 - 11:20 PM.

#31 Echowarrior

Echowarrior

• Citizen
  • 10808 posts

Posted 27 December 2019 - 11:42 PM

Yikes. I'm not sure which of us has it worse.

FedEx at least seems reasonable to deal with - I can be patient and wait in the hopes that my package is found and gets on its proper course again, and if that doesn't work, call them, then contact BBTS about replacements. Paramount, however, I seem to be stuck making phone calls or e-mails to whenever I get the chance...which is, unfortunately, not as often as I'd like given my erratic work schedule. 

Which brings me to something else. Maybe it's just the holiday season, maybe it's just the perception that no one else in the department can do the job properly, but it often feels like I'm the one who's expected to bail everyone's asses out of the fire. And I'm still part-time. I'm not sure if being full-time would make things better or worse.

William Rendfeld
That Echowarrior guy...
Author of "Transformers: Armada (Revisited)"- Allspark Fic of the Month for December 2005. Archive here.
"In matters of style, swim with the current. In matters of principle, stand like a rock." - Credited to Thomas Jefferson.
"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." - Credited to Winston Churchill.

#32 Have a Pickle

Have a Pickle

Have a Pickle

• Supporter
  • 4555 posts

Posted 28 December 2019 - 02:12 AM

I can't sleep because I took ADHD meds at 2:30pm. It is 12 hours later. These things are fantastic if you take them, say, before 9:00am. Body is too tired to do anything useful at this point.

Kids should be up in 5 hours or so. I am going to slaughter sheep in my head and see if that helps.

Edited by Doin It To Ham, 28 December 2019 - 02:14 AM.

#33 MEDdMI

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baka

• Supporter
  • 14675 posts

Posted 28 December 2019 - 09:10 PM

Oof. Hope you got some sleep in.

Worst case scenario, if I lose access to my account, I can still upload my pages to other sites. I've got a good chunk of it on Deviant Art. It's not like I had many readers anyway, and even before the site issues I was struggling to keep myself on it until the story's over. It's tempting to give up but I don't want to do that. It's just gonna suck a lot having to repost everything.

Edited by MEDdMI, 28 December 2019 - 09:11 PM.

#34 electricidad

electricidad
  • Citizen
  • 590 posts

Posted 28 December 2019 - 09:52 PM

Well. Crap.

Attached Thumbnails

• F152F408-FA9C-404A-AF82-9B78B87A85FB.jpeg

Edited by electricidad, 28 December 2019 - 09:52 PM.

#35 MEDdMI

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baka

• Supporter
  • 14675 posts

Posted 09 January 2020 - 12:02 AM

Update: After lots of back and forth, I finally find out from Smackjeeves that my registered email was the domain name of @animal.net. Ok, cool. I haven't used it in years, but the username should be the same. Reset password attempt on that site worked right away. Hmm. No link for email, that's odd.
Email services have been discontinued since 2016. Naturally.
Starting to give up on this thing. I'll try emailing Smackjeeves one more time.

#36 Echowarrior

Echowarrior

• Citizen
  • 10808 posts

Posted 09 January 2020 - 10:52 AM

And updates on my stuff. FedEx was resolved - package was found and delivered, so yay. As for my thing with Paramount Home Entertainment, I just went and bought a second copy of the DVD. That said, I've made phone calls to two different numbers at PHE, sent e-mails and even posted on their Facebook page about how their customer service is atrocious.

Got a bad feeling I'll be ignored.

William Rendfeld
That Echowarrior guy...

#37 MEDdMI

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baka

• Supporter
  • 14675 posts

Posted 10 January 2020 - 08:40 AM

Probably, but at least you got your package.

#38 LiamA

LiamA
  • Citizen
  • 3358 posts
  • Faction::Autobot

Posted 03 February 2020 - 10:26 AM

Coworkers: They make these comments like they are want to start some sort of conversation with you but you don't care about what they are talking about. You are reading something online and they comment on it and want to talk with you about it but you don't care and want to look at something else.

#39 MEDdMI

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baka

• Supporter
  • 14675 posts

Posted 04 February 2020 - 12:05 AM

I don't mind some small talk but not when I'm trying to work. I don't personally engage in office gossip, but do tend to overhear some interesting things when they think no one's listening. :D

#40 Fero McPigletron

Fero McPigletron

Not a Maverick! Maybe.

• Citizen
  • 9139 posts

Posted 09 February 2020 - 03:27 AM

My Google account got hacked! I got a Gmail message that my password got changed. And now I can't log into my Gmail, YouTube, blog!

I'm going to get to a steady wifi then try to get it back. Has this happened to someone before? Can anyone help?

FWXOT0z.gif

TOY DRAMA THEATER!

1 minute of (minimal) lights, (steady) camera and...  ACTION FIGURES! (mostly Transformers) - Episode 031: Combiners and chest envy 

Episodes here

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users