Toggle shoutbox Squawkbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Please don't post Youtube videos in the chat box. The forums software auto embeds them. 

@  Verno : (11 July 2020 - 11:20 PM)

2021: :idea :rolleyes :p :D

@  -LittleAutob... : (11 July 2020 - 06:20 PM)

Perfection. :thumbsup

@  Patch : (11 July 2020 - 06:17 PM)

My plans:  :hmm  2020:  :)

@  -LittleAutob... : (11 July 2020 - 06:02 PM)

Our plans for 2020 were as amazing as Optimus Prime. But then 2020 came like Hot Rod.

@  -LittleAutob... : (11 July 2020 - 05:50 PM)

Indeed....

@  Bass X0 : (11 July 2020 - 05:40 PM)

"He who dies with the most toys wins."

@  Rycochet : (11 July 2020 - 01:11 PM)

Hey you, get moving, it's not too far, you're looking good so come as you are. Hey you, you never know what you'll see, when it's through that door with the 73.

@  Rycochet : (11 July 2020 - 01:10 PM)

Hey you, get ready, get on your feet. Get into gear and hit the street.

@  Maximus Ambus : (11 July 2020 - 12:46 PM)

I recall number 73 (old british show) discussing the Transformers movie and had the presenters trying to transform a few figures, one argued his deflated beach ball was a Transformer too.

@  PlutoniumBoss : (11 July 2020 - 08:03 AM)

And he's a big ball, but he's not the biggest ball of them all. (That'll be Pulse Unicron.)

@  Maximus Ambus : (11 July 2020 - 07:37 AM)

Trypticon so scared my Primus figure he turned into a ball.

@  ▲ndrusi : (09 July 2020 - 09:56 PM)

King Nine, however, will not return.

@  Bass X0 : (09 July 2020 - 05:05 PM)

Bass_X0 will return after these messages ^^^

@  TheMightyMol... : (09 July 2020 - 03:37 PM)

WHATAMIFIGHTINGFOOOOOOOOARRGH

@  -LittleAutob... : (09 July 2020 - 02:06 PM)

Okay?

@  Otaku : (09 July 2020 - 07:47 AM)

@TheMightyMollusk Ah, but the series itself has pronounced "Bass" both ways. ;)  Oh, 90s English Capcom video game voice acting...

@  Maximus Ambus : (09 July 2020 - 03:14 AM)

Looking at my Titan Returns collection I can see they realised they didn't have to paint the Titan Masters after wave one, lazy bums.

@  Maruten : (08 July 2020 - 09:13 PM)

No, I'm going with "fish".

@  TheMightyMol... : (08 July 2020 - 04:19 PM)

He stated that it's in reference to the Mega Man character, so it follows the series' tradition of music names.

@  Cybersnark : (08 July 2020 - 03:59 PM)

The real question is if it's "bass" as in music or "bass" as in the fish.

@  Otaku : (08 July 2020 - 01:27 PM)

Well, at least now I know how to pronounce @Bass X0 's screen name. ^^'  Rather, I think I'd just forgotten.  In my defense, it really does look like an emoticon or maybe just "decoration", which is what a lot of folks add to their screen names online.  Usually because someone has the name they really want. XD

@  ▲ndrusi : (08 July 2020 - 01:27 PM)

Extremely unimpressed with your idea that someone making a negative observation you don't like means they "got triggered."

@  NotVeryKnightly : (08 July 2020 - 11:16 AM)

You know somebody asked "And this would be in relation to... what exactly?"

@  Bass X0 : (08 July 2020 - 11:15 AM)

Its because someone got triggered over my random musings instead of just ignoring them. If I read one of your comments that is of no relevance or interest to me, I don't feel the need to say so.

@  -LittleAutob... : (08 July 2020 - 10:56 AM)

All this over someone's username lol

@  ▲ndrusi : (08 July 2020 - 08:34 AM)

Bazro.

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (08 July 2020 - 06:34 AM)

It could be Bass 10-0

@  Nevermore : (08 July 2020 - 06:11 AM)

How do you pronounce yourself? "Bass Ex-O" or "Bass Ex-Zero"?

@  Bass X0 : (08 July 2020 - 03:23 AM)

I did almost go with Vile Bass X0, because Vile is cool too.

@  PlutoniumBoss : (07 July 2020 - 08:34 PM)

Bossk Saw

@  ▲ndrusi : (07 July 2020 - 04:16 PM)

Bass XD

@  Bass X0 : (07 July 2020 - 03:43 PM)

And its not Bass XO, its Bass X0, as in Bass, X and Zero from the Mega Man series.

@  -LittleAutob... : (07 July 2020 - 02:33 PM)

@Trpodeca :( :(

@  -LittleAutob... : (07 July 2020 - 02:32 PM)

Thats what a gray rock is? Then I'm not one.

@  Trpodeca : (07 July 2020 - 02:12 PM)

Man I just learnt about what seemed like a really cool show, only to realize it was a dream and it dosen't really exist.

@  Bass X0 : (07 July 2020 - 01:02 PM)

Just something I read that I wanted to share. I heard "gray rock" mentioned in a video, so I looked it up and that was the definition.

@  TheMightyMol... : (07 July 2020 - 12:20 PM)

It's a fancy way of saying "Ignore annoying people".

@  NotVeryKnightly : (07 July 2020 - 12:15 PM)

Bass XO has a habit of pasting random drivel here as if doing so were profound.

@  wonko the sane? : (07 July 2020 - 11:30 AM)

And this would be in relation to... what exactly?

@  Bass X0 : (07 July 2020 - 11:25 AM)

"One strategy for dealing with a narcissist or sociopath is to act like a "gray rock," meaning that you become uninteresting and unresponsive. You don't feed their needs for drama or attention. You don't show emotion, say anything interesting, or disclose any personal information"

@  Nevermore : (06 July 2020 - 07:23 PM)

Oh wow. Studio Series Offroad Bumblebee is awesome. His articulation is amazing.

@  -LittleAutob... : (06 July 2020 - 11:18 AM)

Oof-

@  Maximus Ambus : (05 July 2020 - 01:10 AM)

I got Studio Series 39 Cogman yesterday and woke up to find he'd decapitated my titans returns figures.

@  wonko the sane? : (04 July 2020 - 10:19 PM)

If I had a sarcasm powered mouth.. ooohh waaaiiittt...

@  -LittleAutob... : (04 July 2020 - 05:01 PM)

Heh

@  Bass X0 : (04 July 2020 - 02:56 PM)

"If I had sarcasm-powered legs, I'd do a happy dance...!"

@  TheMightyMol... : (04 July 2020 - 02:39 PM)

The real clones were the friends we made along the way.

@  Maximus Ambus : (04 July 2020 - 01:47 PM)

So the Emperor in episodes 1 through 6 was a clone?

@  ▲ndrusi : (04 July 2020 - 10:47 AM)

(And the 0th anniversary of the last time I couldn't do math.)

@  ▲ndrusi : (04 July 2020 - 10:46 AM)

Today is the 24th anniversary of the day we fought off an alien invasion with the help of Will Smith.

Photo
* - - - - 1 votes

Venting Thread

79 replies to this topic

#1 Jack Ze Metalhead

Jack Ze Metalhead

Absolute Thrash

• Protoform
  • 11 posts
  • Faction::Lesbian Ninja

Posted 09 March 2017 - 11:31 PM

We all get stress, and we all need to release our feelings every once in a while, so this thread is exactly for that!

So go on ahead, discuss and release your anger!

2498805-0450164747-kirby.gif

#2 Monique

Monique

Chaotic Neutral

• Retired Staff
  • 8593 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 01:20 AM

I'M ANGRY THIS IS A THREAD ABOUT GETTING OUT ANGER AN NOT THE HOBBY OF INSTALLING DECORATIVE VENTS

#3 2019

• Citizen
  • 42884 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 02:45 AM

People who make threads and then don't contribute to them make me so mad!

• Jet likes this

if you can see this, i apologize for the above tweet, i was young and stupid and had nothing of value to say. please support lgbtq rights and listen to women's voices. that's all that really matters now. the right is evil, and should be opposed. thanks.

#4 ZacWilliam1

ZacWilliam1
  • Citizen
  • 17825 posts
  • Faction::RIRFIB

Posted 10 March 2017 - 03:01 AM

Hhhhhsssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssffffffffsssssffffffffssssssssssssssssssssssss...

ZacWilliam, ffffhhhhhiiiiiissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
  • Jet likes this
Ever wonder about the speed of Turbofoxes?
Or the proverbial ailerons of Titanium Moosebots?

*Visit the one and only Cybertronic Bestiary.
For a mechazoologic tour of the mechanimals of Cybertron.

#5 Jet

Jet

Super-unvincible

• Citizen
  • 24927 posts
  • Faction::Maximal

Posted 10 March 2017 - 09:48 AM

uwopaszjjKAJSFKJADSHAJKAgIJKfgsdjkagdkcjmashfncdfgjahsbkjchgzjkxcvJZKVCghZJHDJNmklaKHSJIUSDSBNIJhavsfBkjadsgjkcsbHGBAZJgCBJKAsBHCKJzbCJHKzvbchjBzchVzhjzvchJzvbKJzvjCHK

D&D has to report to shareholders. Pathfinder only has to impress its neckbeards.

#6 Caldwin

Caldwin

Duality Personified

• Supporter
  • 25902 posts
  • Faction::RIBFIR

Posted 10 March 2017 - 10:31 AM

The last two posts didn't even have a single intelligible word between them aside from ZacWilliam's signature. Why even bother? This is the venting thread, not the pound on your keyboard and press the post button thread. Noob's can't even vent right. Hug this! I'm outta here! Hugging noobs!
PSN = Caldwin

Switch = SW-7457-8143-2029

Mornings are for coffee and contemplation.

Before you do anything you can't undo...National Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1-800-273-8255

#7 ZacWilliam1

ZacWilliam1
  • Citizen
  • 17825 posts
  • Faction::RIRFIB

Posted 10 March 2017 - 10:35 AM

I was venting. It's nice to have a place to route all the hot gasses that build up around here. *turns drafter release again*

Hissssssssssssssssssssssssffffffffffssssssssssfffffffsssssssss...

-ZacWilliam. Sssssssssssssssssss....
  • Jet likes this
Ever wonder about the speed of Turbofoxes?
Or the proverbial ailerons of Titanium Moosebots?

*Visit the one and only Cybertronic Bestiary.
For a mechazoologic tour of the mechanimals of Cybertron.

#8 Jack Ze Metalhead

Jack Ze Metalhead

Absolute Thrash

• Protoform
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 11:42 AM

Lovely

2498805-0450164747-kirby.gif

#9 Nutjob R/T

Nutjob R/T

I love this thread.

• Citizen
  • 25528 posts
  • Faction::Autobot

Posted 10 March 2017 - 12:25 PM

AVoyap2.gif
Earth is Kill because Santa.

#10 The Doctor Who

The Doctor Who

Properly Cross

• Supporter
  • 18693 posts
  • Faction::Free Agent

Posted 10 March 2017 - 02:25 PM

My phone's auto complete has this to say:

Anger and resentment issues about this one. I hope you've had a better day with the family. Take a shower.

Edited by The Doctor Who, 10 March 2017 - 02:25 PM.

nzo8WYb.png

#11 The Predaking

The Predaking

Finally! A new Predaking is here!

• Staff
  • 40107 posts
  • Faction::Predacon

Posted 10 March 2017 - 03:41 PM

So my mom wants me to get my riding mower fixed. It is a hand me down 15 year old John Deer tractor that won't start. It won't even turn over even after I replaced the battery. I told her that I didn't want to, as I had a perfectly good push mower and that the half acre, wasn't that bad to push mow even though it is on a hill. She insists, and says that she will pay for it. So, the only place around here to get it fixed is a John Deer place, due to the fact that I don't have a truck I had to have it picked up, which cost me $125. Then they had to replace the Key switch before they could even work on it, which cost me another $25. Then, they have to replace the entire starter, replace a coil in the engine, clean and rebuild the carburetor,  which runs me a grand total of $625 to fix my mower. To which my mom replies, "That is too much, just tell them to keep it."

So now, I have to argue with her that paying $150 for the things that I already agreed to, for them to have a used mower to sell, is ridiculous. So now, she is only going to pay $300 of it, and I get stuck with the rest for a repair that I didn't even want to do in the first place!

Restoring an Old Arcade Machine!

http://www.allspark....ade-game/page-2

#12 Noideaforaname

Noideaforaname

Spooking Anybody

• Citizen
  • 3085 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 06:18 PM

Rasafrassin hippikaloric rocketty-rickettypajama wearin' basket face slipper wieldin' clype-dreep-bachle gether-uping-blate-maw, bleathering gomreil Jessie Oaf-lookin' scooner, wibbly wobbly timey whimey, Nyaff Plookie Shan milk-drinkin' soy-faced shilpit, Mim-Moothed Snivelin' worm-eyed hotten-blaugh vile-stoochie cally-breek-tattie, son of a motherless goat, addle-pated foul-complexioned scofflaw, li'l puffy rat-midget cotton-tushed cootie infested freak of nature-poo poo headed monstrosity of the 7th layer of heck-pee pee breathed-dookie eating-pig lov'n-crab like-bow legged-creepy ass-bulbous headed-smaller than a bread box-hollow brained-gopher lick'n-intestine shaped-bacon wrapped-no soap using-squid slurping-botchilism growing-crotch scratching-one balled-accidentally birthed-filth spreading-juice producing-greasy palmed-fart leaking-ball of crap shaped like a li'l man, caricature of a cartoon drawn by a kid who is stupid, scruffy-looking, balthering blatherskyting CLODS.

..... I don't even remember what I was even mad with.

#13 Destron D-69

Destron D-69

Aligned Continuity Beauty

• Supporter
  • 63202 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 06:50 PM

Daylight savings means I lose an hour of sleep on a day I have to go into work early and stay late. 

#14 Nutjob R/T

Nutjob R/T

I love this thread.

• Citizen
  • 25528 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 08:24 PM

I'm bunkered down in Bishops Falls between the tims and the Irving.

I'm out of hours, not just on my day but also my week.

The entire province is about to get nailed by a monster storm. 140 kph winds, 40cm snow. Already been told we're not to move until sunday.

So yeah

No stress
Earth is Kill because Santa.

#15 Paladin

Paladin

Have Zord, Will Travel

• Citizen
  • 13360 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 05:08 PM

Does anyone else worry when they buy stuff online? 

I don't mean just price-wise; i'm usually pretty good at managing finances. 

The feeling I keep getting is that every time I try to to something nice for myself, something bad happens soon after. it's getting to where I don't feel like I want to enjoy anything out of fear of potential karmic backlash.

Stuff for sale; every little bit helps. :) https://www.allspark.com/forums/topic/143212-for-sale-3p-mp-potp-super-sentai-stuff TWITTER: Paladin4221

#16 Echowarrior

Echowarrior

I write stuff...just not as much as I used to.

• Citizen
  • 10809 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 09:16 PM

I am mad at my inability to manage my time properly and get things done. It sucks, especially considering I have so much writing that I want to do.

William Rendfeld
That Echowarrior guy...
Author of "Transformers: Armada (Revisited)"- Allspark Fic of the Month for December 2005. Archive here.
"In matters of style, swim with the current. In matters of principle, stand like a rock." - Credited to Thomas Jefferson.
"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." - Credited to Winston Churchill.

#17 videomaster21XX

videomaster21XX

I wanna sing a song!

• Citizen
  • 5504 posts
  • Faction::Equestrian

Posted 21 March 2017 - 02:43 PM

Okay, have an actual thing to vent, so may as well do it here.

So last night I was working toward a QSE at my work. "Quality Service Evaluation". Basically someone from corporate is coming in to make sure the store is clean, things are being done properly, and everything is in official working order.

Ended up getting up a bit late. Didn't have a lot of time to make lunch. Anything I had would have taken too long to make. Meaning once it was done, I'd have to leave. Didn't have time to stop by any place either. Only possible thing I had that was 'quick' was some leftover soup. Just barely enough for a small bowl. That's all I got to eat, and went to work after that. Which I use a bicycle to get to.

So yeah, there are four people. I have my two employees working on taking orders, making food, and cleaning this or that while I focus mainly on cleaning up and making sure every last thing is labeled, going out of my way to get every last item labeled that I can possibly find, AND being I only had one little bowl of soup to eat at all that day, my body eventually starts shaking and wanting to shut down. Still I push through, work my ass off to insure we are closed properly and cleaned.

Nope. Get a text today about how disappointing the close is, and how 'labels weren't done'

Um, bullshit I spent all night on that!

I was pissed. I sent him a long text about how I was almost ready to quit, how I'm upset that I tried my hardest and it didn't seem to matter, how I'm sorry I seem to be a failure, and most of all, that I have no idea what a good close is to him. Being he NEVER CLOSES so I have nothing to go on.

He's basically yelling at me for doing a crappy job at something he refuses to ever do himself.

I then shut my phone off. I work 5- close tonight, which I do intend to work. We'll see how things go down, because at this point I'd rather just sell my game systems and the like.

It's a secret to everybody

Spoiler

#18 Superomegaprime

Superomegaprime
  • Citizen
  • 3958 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 06:46 PM

I'm not in a great mood, because a item I ordered from a Ebay seller back in Feb, says posted and have a tracking number but the item hasn't appeared and the seller seemed to have disappeared from Ebay so I've opened a complaint to try and get my money back so I can buy the item from a different seller, what I'm buying is the third party Victory Leo, I want to upgrade MP Star Saber to MP Victory Saber, the tracking tells me nothing of use beyond its postage date which was the 8th of Feb and a week ago was when it was meant to arrive but there been no change in the tracking info since the 8th of Feb, I gave it a extra week and nothing, not a single change beyond the seller suddenly giving up the ghost on Ebay, now I got to wait to see if there is a response from the seller thou my gut says that highly unlikely and likely to be resolved by Ebay, I hope as I got no real info of use to locate it, wherever it is in the world!

36428543702_ff3b1fc457_m.jpg

#19 LiamA

LiamA
  • Citizen
  • 3358 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 06:40 PM

To my boss at the library:  I don't care about how you found books that are on hold that others couldn't find.  I don't care about all these little inane details about things you spout.

#20 Echowarrior

Echowarrior

I write stuff...just not as much as I used to.

• Citizen
  • 10809 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 11:35 PM

...I'm officially unemployed. Stressed, frustrated, feeling overworked and underappreciated, dealing with stupidity on a constant basis, I said something stupid, and now I'm paying the price.

I hate myself so much right now. And worse, no one is going to care one bit.

William Rendfeld
That Echowarrior guy...
Author of "Transformers: Armada (Revisited)"- Allspark Fic of the Month for December 2005. Archive here.
"In matters of style, swim with the current. In matters of principle, stand like a rock." - Credited to Thomas Jefferson.
"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." - Credited to Winston Churchill.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users