Toggle shoutbox Squawkbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Please don't post Youtube videos in the chat box. The forums software auto embeds them. 

@  wonko the sane? : (28 February 2020 - 10:37 AM)

Console or PC?

@  Benbot : (28 February 2020 - 09:52 AM)

Is Skyrim worth playing in 2020?

@  Paladin : (28 February 2020 - 07:45 AM)

when you use the character as a header image for a frontpage story, i think you lose the right to complain about anyone else "spoiling things."

@  Nevermore : (28 February 2020 - 04:45 AM)

Did I say that? I must have been joking.

@  Sabrblade : (27 February 2020 - 11:46 PM)

And you say you have no sense of humor, Nevermore. ;)

@  Nevermore : (27 February 2020 - 09:07 PM)

Gonzo, start a thread in the main "Transformers Discussion" forum with that information in the title instead.

@  Sabrblade : (27 February 2020 - 08:33 PM)

Gonzo, please don't go spoiling things like that in the chat box.

@  TheMightyMol... : (27 February 2020 - 05:53 PM)

Neat.

@  Darth Gonzo : (27 February 2020 - 05:53 PM)

Tarn is in Cyberverse.

@  Benbot : (27 February 2020 - 10:24 AM)

I really don't like that guy. Show the toys, not your face. I'm tired of looking at him.

@  RCX : (27 February 2020 - 09:25 AM)

Toy Galaxy is excellent.

@  Benbot : (27 February 2020 - 09:03 AM)

I think you'll be save in Greenland.

@  CORVUS : (27 February 2020 - 01:12 AM)

Toy Galaxy is my favorite overall toy-related channel on YouTube.

@  fourteenwings : (26 February 2020 - 11:29 PM)

Last year's coverage via Toy YouTubers was brilliant. However, since YouTube's new (unfortunately necessary) guidelines the companies barely invited any of them back, so all we get is super-popular collector's info.

@  PlutoniumBoss : (26 February 2020 - 09:19 PM)

If it weren't for Toy Galaxy's coverage video, I would not have known about the Defenders of the Earth figures. New toys of Flash Gordon, The Phantom, and Mandrake the Magician? In 2020? I would have said you were smoking something strong.

@  Nevermore : (26 February 2020 - 06:32 PM)

So the question is... has Madagascar closed down all its ports yet?

@  Nevermore : (26 February 2020 - 06:31 PM)

A couple that got infected attended a Carnival event with over 300 people in attendance.

@  Nevermore : (26 February 2020 - 06:25 PM)

So the Corona virus keeps getting closer to where I live. Several confirmed cases in my federal state already.

@  Steevy Maximus : (26 February 2020 - 02:20 PM)

Man, only having collector sites to get Toy Fair news from sucks. Did you know there is a 4" line of kids figures for the new Avengers game coming?

@  Dekafox : (26 February 2020 - 11:54 AM)

Since Omega already exists they could name it Auntie

@  Otaku : (26 February 2020 - 10:07 AM)

Oh, and one last Titan,provided we can fudge things a bit to include a character from Transformers: Animated; how about something at least resembling TF:A Omega Supreme?

@  Otaku : (26 February 2020 - 10:05 AM)

How about they find a way to make a mold they can use for both Broadside and Tidal Wave?

@  Maximus Ambus : (26 February 2020 - 02:13 AM)

Optimus Maximus, the mysterious titan of the Arisen, also Iaconus from Cyberverse.

@  TriBlurr : (25 February 2020 - 12:41 AM)

I think the only other Titan class character that would interest me after Scoponok would be Tidal Wave

@  TheMightyMol... : (24 February 2020 - 07:34 PM)

A Titan would have more room for other toys to hang out, assuming one has the table space for it.

@  Darth Gonzo : (24 February 2020 - 03:32 PM)

Play wise which would be better a Commander Class Aircraft Carrier Mode Broadside or a Titan Class Aircraft Carrier Mode Broadside?

@  PlutoniumBoss : (24 February 2020 - 01:53 PM)

I'd be interested in a deluxe or voyager Fort Max in Armada flashback red-and-green.

@  TheMightyMol... : (24 February 2020 - 10:49 AM)

I'd honestly be more interested in Commander-class Scorponok and Fort Max. I don't have the space for Titans.

@  Maximus Ambus : (24 February 2020 - 10:44 AM)

Make Commander class city bots to annoy collectors too

@  TheMightyMol... : (24 February 2020 - 10:43 AM)

Make two Broadsides. One Voyager-sized that only turns into a jet, and one Titan-sized that only turns into an aircraft carrier. Piss off everyone on both sides of the scale.

@  Rodimus Supreme : (24 February 2020 - 10:41 AM)

Since they seem to also go by the oh-so holy cartoon scale thing, he'd probably be a Commander Class figure.

@  wonko the sane? : (24 February 2020 - 10:34 AM)

Broadside is an aircraft carrier. He should probably be metroplex sized.

@  Rodimus Supreme : (24 February 2020 - 10:21 AM)

Broadside's more of a Commander Class.

@  Darth Gonzo : (24 February 2020 - 04:47 AM)

I think Broadside should be the next Titan Class figure.

@  wonko the sane? : (23 February 2020 - 09:38 PM)

I tan nicely! But also have a family history of cancer... so... yeah, pasty for me it is.

@  Otaku : (23 February 2020 - 04:22 PM)

I really do begin to get sunburned after about 5 minutes of direct exposure, nowadays.  Side effect of already being pasty then going on a particular medication.  Yay?

@  TheMightyMol... : (23 February 2020 - 01:36 PM)

It makes me burn. Accursed daystar.

@  Maximus Ambus : (23 February 2020 - 01:33 PM)

Sunshine on my shoulders makes me happy....

@  Vexwing : (22 February 2020 - 03:26 AM)

I watched L.I.L.Y.Cat on there a while back, it was surprisingly good.

@  Steevy Maximus : (21 February 2020 - 08:47 PM)

@Dekafox, no DTP, but they DO have LILY Cat ;)

@  CORVUS : (21 February 2020 - 08:46 PM)

For me, it's "chocolate therapy".

@  wonko the sane? : (21 February 2020 - 08:32 PM)

Tonight dough owns my soul.

@  CORVUS : (21 February 2020 - 07:28 PM)

Stupid, delicious Ben & Jerry's.

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (21 February 2020 - 06:42 PM)

Ahh. I remember watching Bubblegum Crisis 2020 or whatever.

@  Dekafox : (21 February 2020 - 06:25 PM)

Next you'll say they have Dominion Tank Police and L.I.L.Y.Cat

@  NotVeryKnightly : (21 February 2020 - 06:06 PM)

Bubblegum Crisis, going by several shouts down.

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (21 February 2020 - 05:38 PM)

BGC?

@  Bass X0 : (21 February 2020 - 02:33 PM)

Enjoy the fudgy icing of this Hostess Cup Cake!

@  Telly : (21 February 2020 - 02:31 PM)

harlock is on tubi as well. not dubbed though :(

@  Rhinox42 : (21 February 2020 - 01:19 PM)

Blugh, the english dub of BGC is atrocious.

Photo

Fus-Roh-DUY! (noob has Skyrim)

827 replies to this topic

#41 Caldwin

Caldwin

Peace!

• Supporter
  • 25313 posts
  • Faction::Equestrian

Posted 07 January 2017 - 11:07 AM

I love how controls are different for each console (read sarcasm). Even between PS3 and PS4, I had a hell of a time just trying to figure out how to wait.
PSN = Caldwin

Switch = SW-7457-8143-2029

Mornings are for coffee and contemplation.

Before you do anything you can't undo...National Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1-800-273-8255

#42 wonko the sane?

wonko the sane?

Oh dear lord I am bored...

• Citizen
  • 42792 posts
  • Faction::Free Agent

Posted 07 January 2017 - 12:57 PM

Okay, so... I started a new game, and used "alternate start" to make myself a warlocks thrall. I wake up in a cave, with one guy who knows I'm there and doesn't care because he thinks I'm under his mind control.

So I grab the wood axe and plant it in the back of his head. End of warlock. I have no idea how long I've been in this cave, or what he made me do...or what he did to me (cause I did something else I've never done in skyrim before: played a female character.), so I decide I'm going to extract literally everything I can from this forsaken hole in the ground.

I wind up with a lot of alchemical ingredients... and there's an alchemy table right there, AND a guide to herbs and plants on the shelf. So, I try it. I have enough in there to not only make five good potions (3 restore stamina and 2 restore mana.) but to experiment some too. I'm having fun playing with potions!

Satisfied with my work, and a new hobby, I leave the cave to find that I'm north of riften. I start running around collecting anything and everything I can find, and wind up in shors stone. And the adventure has only just begun...

Per Nick Nemesis's Suggestion: I hate everything.

#43 Autobot Bubbs

Autobot Bubbs

Professional procrastinator

• Citizen
  • 5440 posts
  • Faction::Autobot

Posted 07 January 2017 - 02:06 PM

SOOOOoooooo

Last Stop, a local 2nd hand store for Books, Games, Movies, and Music, got their hands on a bunch of Anime.  So I mozied on over to check it out.  Found myself Ghost in the shell, Vampire hunder D: Bloodlust, Attack on Titan: pt2, the Rune Soldiers box set....

And the official Game Guide to Skyrim.

Almost forgot to scope out the basement to check their guides.  I'm glad I did.  ^__^

Okay, so... I started a new game, and used "alternate start" to make myself a warlocks thrall. I wake up in a cave, with one guy who knows I'm there and doesn't care because he thinks I'm under his mind control.

Alternate start you say?  What is this and how can I find it?

spoilers are a stabbing weight upon my soul.... crushing it into a dark existential nothingness

#44 Ironbite

Ironbite

REJOICE! THE KING OF TIME HAS ARRIVED!

• Supporter
  • 28437 posts
  • Faction::RIBFIR

Posted 07 January 2017 - 02:10 PM

It's a mod and you can find it on the mod page. OR the Nexus

xC9l3eY.gif

#45 wonko the sane?

wonko the sane?

• Citizen
  • 42792 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 05:46 PM

I recommend using the nexus mod manager. The program, and website are both free to use (with registration, which is absolutely free.) and there's literally thousands of mods you can much around with. Currently less on the special edition, but all the popular stuff is making it's way over.

But using nexus also comes with bonus integration for stuff like "loot" (load order optimization tool. It helps keeps the game running smoothly and as crash free as possible while running hundreds of mods.) and SKSE (skyrim script extender. A must have executable for some of the more advanced mods.).

Alternate start literally needs nothing else, but adds to the experience nicely without killing the vanilla start outright. Go ahead and download it, start a new character and check it out. I usually go with either shipwrecked, attacked and left for dead, or warlock's thrall. but you need to be careful with the first two: as you can be dumped on solstheim with those.

#46 Autobot Bubbs

Autobot Bubbs

• Citizen
  • 5440 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 09:56 AM

Well... things haven't been going smoothly.

- got sucked into building additional characters before making much progress.
- got sucked into re-building the same characters due to nit-picky reasons.... be it that I found out about something listed below, to accidentally not naming the char, to realizing EVERYONE has fire.  X(

But yeah, I got...
- Nikitis, the Ork, with her alternating between two maces or a sheild and an axe on Mele.  She managed to level up BEFORE escaping the caves
- Malekeith, the dark-elf assasin with two Imperial swords he took from the jerks who tried to cut his head off.
- Lilliana, the dark-elf who I'mma thinking is going to be a necromancer (or a sith... she has palpatines complexion)
- Katarine, the Imperial who likes to BURN THINGS.

Messed up with dargo... gonna rebuild.  He's gonna have two-handed weapons

Found out about these two books, that you have to head out to get BEFORE heading to Riverbend.  You had to go back to the smoldering dragon party, take the gate to your left, and take the left fork.  Go up the road and you'll find a Kitty caravan that's been raided, and the bandits are still hanging about.  The wiki said that they won't attack you until you loot the wreckage, but each time I've gone up they've attacked me on site.  Aside from some sweet heavy armor that can be picked off their corpses... there is a book in one of the carts that gives you a boost to your speech.

Keep going up the road and turn off to follow the side of a cliff, and you'll find a wolves den... with two angry wolves.  Kill and skin them, and in the den you'll find a dead lady with a book on Armor, and a coin purse.

NOW... your probably over-encumbered at this point, fortunately the Stormcloak camp is just to the left of the caravan... or at least it will be once you go to Riverbend.  But, for some reason, the Cloak's quartermaster is preemptively hanging about.  Plus the cart has a box in the back for you to load stuff into if you don't want to slowly scale a cliff.

Remember, you NEED TO GO HERE FIRST!  You go to Riverbend, and the books vanish.

spoilers are a stabbing weight upon my soul.... crushing it into a dark existential nothingness

#47 Autobot Bubbs

Autobot Bubbs

• Citizen
  • 5440 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 11:28 AM

btw... which is the best side to join up with?  Stormcloaks or the Empire?

#48 wonko the sane?

wonko the sane?

• Citizen
  • 42792 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 01:35 PM

Well: one side will divide the empire and create massive weakness the thalmor can exploit, the other is status quo. Neither are really all that great.

• Jet likes this

#49 Autobot Bubbs

Autobot Bubbs

• Citizen
  • 5440 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 03:36 PM

Well: one side will divide the empire and create massive weakness the thalmor can exploit, the other is status quo. Neither are really all that great.

So, it's a No-win.... Not an NCR/Ceasers Legion thing.

Also... how in blazes do you zoom in with your crossbow?

#50 Ironbite

Ironbite

• Supporter
  • 28437 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 04:04 PM

Get a perk.

Also the Civil War storyline is really really really dumb.  Honestly they should've New Vegased it and given us the agency to become High King of Skyrim.  After all all Ulric can do is use one Shout.  We've got an entire vocabulary to hug him up with.

Ironbite-oh you can us Fus?  Here's Ro and Dah for your troubles bitch.

xC9l3eY.gif

#51 Autobot Bubbs

Autobot Bubbs

• Citizen
  • 5440 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 04:20 PM

So, more blindly trying to shoot things.

My acheivements on the bow include pissing off a bear repeatedly, wounding a fox that got away, chasing an elk towards wolves.

My only glory is the one-hit kill of an elk this morning.  Of course, I kinda accidentally put Nikitis is rage-mode.

#52 Caldwin

Caldwin

Peace!

• Supporter
  • 25313 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 06:59 PM

My first play through I went with Stormcloaks. Second time I went with Empire. I like Stormcloaks because you storm the cities instead of defending. I just like laying siege and killing everyone.

But story wise, they both suck. You're either fighting for the people who tried to chop your head off at Helgen, or you're fighting for the people who tried to kill you while escaping Helgen.
PSN = Caldwin

Before you do anything you can't undo...National Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1-800-273-8255

#53 Autobot Bubbs

Autobot Bubbs

• Citizen
  • 5440 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 07:13 PM

My first play through I went with Stormcloaks. Second time I went with Empire. I like Stormcloaks because you storm the cities instead of defending. I just like laying siege and killing everyone.

But story wise, they both suck. You're either fighting for the people who tried to chop your head off at Helgen, or you're fighting for the people who tried to kill you while escaping Helgen.

Depends who you followed out of Helgen.  Follow the cloak, and you get better armor, and you get to kill that chick who ordered you to the block.

BTW... what's up with your MLP sig?  He looks... cray-cray

#54 Caldwin

Caldwin

Peace!

• Supporter
  • 25313 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 08:46 PM

It's...a long story.

In the RP, my character used to have a move that took away HP from an enemy while giving me HP. I took the vampire symbolism a bit too literally and had my character bite an enemy. I've...toned him down a bit since then.

But then Fnu did his comic interpretation of the scene and...well...*points to the avatar*
PSN = Caldwin

#55 wonko the sane?

wonko the sane?

• Citizen
  • 42792 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 08:47 PM

So, it's a No-win.... Not an NCR/Ceasers Legion thing.

Also... how in blazes do you zoom in with your crossbow?

Okay... so... my post was mostly ideological in nature. I've never actually done a playthrough where I joined either side. I support the empire... but not enough to join the legion. And frankly, the stormcloaks are entirely too "vive la quebec libre" for my liking.

#56 Autobot Bubbs

Autobot Bubbs

• Citizen
  • 5440 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 07:46 AM

So, my Emperial brat got done with the bandits, books, and speech-boosting, was heading down the trail incinerating a fox, when this lady ran up.  She wanted to know directions because she just escaped her kidnappers, and after I did so, she thanked me, told me where they where, and suggested I take care of them, and marked them on my map before running off.

Thing is, I can't remember where presactly.  I think she said 'whiterun' or 'Mistwatch', and there's no mission posted for it.

Anybody know what I'm talking 'bout?

#57 wonko the sane?

wonko the sane?

• Citizen
  • 42792 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 07:56 AM

Well, since whiterun is a major city, and mistwatch is a bandit outpost on the main road to falkreath... I would guess mistwatch.

Edit: and you might have a mission note for it under "miscellaneous" in your journal.

Edit again: hold on a tic, I think the name of the raider outpost in falkreath (on the road between falkreath and helgen.) is called pinewatch... So I might be entirely wrong here.

Edited by wonko the sane?, 11 January 2017 - 08:14 AM.

#58 Ironbite

Ironbite

• Supporter
  • 28437 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 08:17 AM

No it's Mistwatch and it's where you said it is

xC9l3eY.gif

#59 wonko the sane?

wonko the sane?

• Citizen
  • 42792 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 08:20 AM

Yay! My memory isn't that bad!

#60 Autobot Bubbs

Autobot Bubbs

• Citizen
  • 5440 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 09:57 AM

Kay.  Well, I saved and went back, but instead of the lady, I found a dead trader with a pick-axe, an tiara, and a note about finding an axe.  This char doesn't use axes...but the tiara is nice.

Then I went the wrong way, and found a shrine with dead-people and wolves.  Had one guy in special magical armor.  Found better stuff when I got to where I was supposed to be.

And cooked up some awesome stuff with that leek.

Now.... only i I could figgure out alchemy.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users