Toggle shoutbox Squawkbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Please don't post Youtube videos in the chat box. The forums software auto embeds them. 

@  Nevermore : (12 June 2021 - 03:43 AM)

8ass X÷ has hijacked this conversation.

@  Bass X0 : (12 June 2021 - 03:37 AM)

Its Bass X0. I named myself after my three favourite Mega Man characters - Bass, X and Zero. I did consider going with Vile Bass X0, but that would have been going too far.

@  repowers : (11 June 2021 - 11:29 PM)

Bass XO has been trying to reach you about your car's extended warranty.

@  Echowarrior : (11 June 2021 - 09:25 PM)

Do not taunt Bass XO.

@  wonko the sane? : (11 June 2021 - 09:02 PM)

Please consult a technician before using Bass XO. Do not operate Bass XO while consuming alcohol.

@  TheMightyMol... : (11 June 2021 - 04:48 PM)

Nine out of ten doctors recommend Bass XO. The last doctor is on my list.

@  Dekafox : (11 June 2021 - 01:51 PM)

Bass XO is available at these fine retailers.

@  PlutoniumBoss : (11 June 2021 - 02:01 AM)

Bass XO is not to be confused with Bay Sexo.

@  Fenix Twilight : (10 June 2021 - 08:38 PM)

It's good to be back, after that outage I think I'll try to post more.

@  Steevy Maximus : (10 June 2021 - 12:16 PM)

I think Hasbro Pulse is broken. Dang Star Wars nerds!

@  tigerhawk : (10 June 2021 - 04:46 AM)

When I googled 'space bridge' I was disappointed. Maybe in a hundred years.

@  ▲ndrusi : (09 June 2021 - 04:05 PM)

Bass XO is backward compatible with the Sega Master System.

@  Donocropolis : (09 June 2021 - 05:37 AM)

Bass XO has 9" long, dagger-like teeth and a 12,000 lb. bite force

@  repowers : (08 June 2021 - 07:26 PM)

Bass XO doesn't feel pain. He can't be reasoned with!

@  TheMightyMol... : (08 June 2021 - 02:57 PM)

Bass XO has no known weaknesses.

@  Nevermore : (08 June 2021 - 06:15 AM)

Base XO is definitely unstoppable.

@  Donocropolis : (07 June 2021 - 04:30 PM)

What about magnets? No one knows how they work or what they can do.

@  Bass X0 : (07 June 2021 - 02:22 PM)

Yes Cybershark, and now no force in the universe can stop us.

@  Cybersnark : (07 June 2021 - 10:03 AM)

Aaaan we're back!

@  Telly : (06 June 2021 - 09:07 PM)

its alive! AAAALIIIIIIVEEEEEE! *maniacal laugh*

@  repowers : (06 June 2021 - 02:18 PM)

WHAT!!! ALLSPARK!!! you IN LIVE!!!!!!

@  Donocropolis : (06 June 2021 - 01:53 PM)

Indeed. I was missing it.

@  Shockwave 75 : (06 June 2021 - 11:35 AM)

So glad the boards are back!

@  Echowarrior : (06 June 2021 - 07:45 AM)

It's alive! Alive!

@  wonko the sane? : (05 June 2021 - 08:32 PM)

Aw man, I missed this place...

@  Sabrblade : (05 June 2021 - 08:31 PM)

Now here in Manhattan, the spell is broken! And we live again!

@  PlutoniumBoss : (05 June 2021 - 08:16 PM)

Groovy.

@  Kaon : (05 June 2021 - 07:23 PM)

How is everyone

@  Kaon : (05 June 2021 - 06:42 PM)

test

@  tigerhawk : (24 May 2021 - 07:42 AM)

I'm making progress with tweezers. It's no great loss given Dai Atlas minor roles anyway, I really do prefer this mold for Titans Overlord and Sky Shadow,

@  unluckiness : (22 May 2021 - 09:57 PM)

Had that happen once. Drilled a 1 mmhole in the peg and superglued a rivet into it for something to pull on.

@  tigerhawk : (22 May 2021 - 09:44 PM)

pliers, superglue, heat, nothing has worked so far but I had to take yesterday off due to pfizer side effects.

@  unluckiness : (22 May 2021 - 07:04 AM)

is there enough plastic sticking out to yank it out with pliers?

@  tigerhawk : (21 May 2021 - 01:05 PM)

Oh great my Legends Dai Atlas fell and the gun snapped in two, the handle is stuck in the port on top of the vehicle mode.

@  Nevermore : (21 May 2021 - 04:14 AM)

Also, our compound terms are legendary among foreigners, because we throw them together as a single word, with no spaces and usually without hyphens too.

@  Nevermore : (21 May 2021 - 04:12 AM)

You can have straightforward sentences that are a literal word-replace translation of stuff like "I go to school", but once you throw in perfect tense and prepositions, you end up with insane constructions where the main verb is at the very end of a very long sentence, so you have to listen to the whole sentence until you have any clue what is going on.

@  Nevermore : (21 May 2021 - 04:10 AM)

And I stand by that. German sentence structure can be utterly insane.

@  Nevermore : (21 May 2021 - 04:10 AM)

Fun fact: When I was teaching German kids English, I kept telling them that English grammar and especially sentence structure is more logical than German.

@  NotVeryKnightly : (21 May 2021 - 01:17 AM)

e.g. Lion-Eating Poet in the Stone Den was by a Chinese guy pointing out the weirdness in his own language, rather than the frustrations of somebody learning Chinese as their second. So English isn't the only case where native speakers might enocunter funky issues.

@  PlutoniumBoss : (21 May 2021 - 01:17 AM)

Then I shall concede, and retire.

@  NotVeryKnightly : (21 May 2021 - 01:14 AM)

I'm not sure if that's even all that unique to English.

@  PlutoniumBoss : (21 May 2021 - 01:07 AM)

Which is why I specified those comparing learning it to learning other languages as a second language.

@  NotVeryKnightly : (21 May 2021 - 01:04 AM)

And I don't think "ancedotal frustration" means much, considering that every language has complaints from people trying to learn it.

@  NotVeryKnightly : (21 May 2021 - 01:03 AM)

The fact that these stand out certainly makes Japanese "not a smoothie". And it's only consistent within more recent loanwords. Older ones stick out in a different way.

@  PlutoniumBoss : (21 May 2021 - 01:00 AM)

Even writing them generally in katakana is a consistent treatment, and gives someone learning the language a general expected approach. I'd say the anecdotal frustration with English by those learning it compared to learning other languages as a second language is a demonstration that this sort of consistency and organization was not a valued thing in the past few centuries of the language's development.

@  NotVeryKnightly : (21 May 2021 - 12:28 AM)

Frankly, it just sounds like you think other languages seem a certain way because you don't look into them all that much.

@  NotVeryKnightly : (21 May 2021 - 12:28 AM)

It's pretty pervasive in Japanese as well, with how these feature into everyday speech.. And I don't know what you even mean by "deep", since writing them in a particular character set basically calls attention to not just their derivative nature, but their relative recency as well.

@  PlutoniumBoss : (21 May 2021 - 12:25 AM)

Indeed, every language has those artifacts if you examine deeply enough, but in English they're not deep, and they're pervasive.

@  NotVeryKnightly : (20 May 2021 - 11:56 PM)

like Japanese using three different script types together, and more recent word borrowings tend to be in katakana.

@  NotVeryKnightly : (20 May 2021 - 11:51 PM)

I don't know what you mean by "cohesively". Borrowings are probably obvious if you know what to look for.

Photo

The Brexit Megathread - HUNG PARLIAMENT after snap election!

Brexit EU Referendum Britain In Out Shake it all about

2931 replies to this topic

#1 Shenanigans

Shenanigans

Cynic-in-residence

• Supporter
  • 6492 posts
  • Faction::Free Agent

Posted 22 June 2016 - 06:49 PM

UPDATE: Article 50, the procedure by which a state can exit the European Union, will be formally triggered on Wednesday 29th March. After this is done, the UK and the EU will have 2 years to reach an agreement on the terms of the break-up before the clock runs out on these negotiations.

No, we don't have a plan. Yes, we think we can use some half-baked sovereign citizen style defence to avoid paying the EU what we owe. No, our leaders are not employing a feint, they really are out of their depth.

Read on below for more info on the campaign that started it all. 

Alright guys, I know this is a pretty America-centric forum, but I'm sure you can allow us one wee discussion for the biggest event in British politics for a generation. The polls open at 7am BST on Thursday, when people across the UK will be faced with this ballot paper:

0NW8Nio.jpg

The two sides are called Leave and Remain

Common Leave arguments

- EU immigration is getting too much and puts pressure on public services

- The money we spend on the EU could be spent elsewhere

- The UK could negotiate its own trade deals with the rest of the world

- Too many laws are made in the EU, should be made by the UK

Common Remain arguments

- Leaving is a leap in the dark

- EU immigrants are a net benefit to the economy and pay in more than they take out

- The economy will suffer outside of the Single Market, investors will go elsewhere

- Multiple experts all say we will be better in

- The UK has voting power in the EU and a veto on any treaty changes or new members

Notable campaign moments:

David Cameron renegotiates terms of membership

After more than 24 hours of talks that went through the night, into breakfast, then lunch and finally dinner - at 11pm last night David Cameron emerged, a little bleary eyed, in front of the cameras to announce he had a deal that would allow him to campaign “heart and soul” for Britain to remain in the European Union. 

Obama tells Britain it will go to "back of the queue" for any new trade deal

Obama argued that he had a right to respond to the claims of Brexit campaigners that Britain would easily be able to negotiate a fresh trade deal with the US. “They are voicing an opinion about what the United States is going to do, I figured you might want to hear from the president of the United States what I think the United States is going to do.

“And on that matter, for example, I think it’s fair to say that maybe some point down the line there might be a UK-US trade agreement, but it’s not going to happen any time soon because our focus is in negotiating with a big bloc, the European Union, to get a trade agreement done”.

He added: “The UK is going to be in the back of the queue.”

Xi Jinping warns Britain away from Brexit

“China hopes to see a prosperous Europe and a united EU, and hopes Britain, as an important member of the EU, can play an even more positive and constructive role in promoting the deepening development of China-EU ties,” said the ministry.

Mr Xi joins other leaders, including President Barack Obama, who have said openly they would prefer the UK to remain in the EU. Many countries fear the loss of the free-trade influence it brings to the bloc."

Boris Johnson campaigns for Leave in a bus with a lie sprayed on the side

The official Brexit campaign has printed a discredited claim about the EU in 2ft-high letters on the side of a massive coach.

Boris Johnson trumped through Cornwall with his usual flair this morning as he unveiled Vote Leave's German-made red battle bus.

It's taken up entirely by the slogan: "We send the EU £350million a week - let's fund our NHS instead".

But there's just one little problem.

The £350m figure was branded "potentially misleading" last month in a scathing attack by Britain's data watchdog.

Chancellor George Osborne says there may have to be "austerity budget"

George Osborne will warn that he would have to fill the £30bn black hole in public finances triggered by a vote to leave the European Union by hiking income tax, alcohol and petrol duties and making massive cuts to the NHS, schools and defence.

In a sign of the panic gripping the remain campaign, the chancellor plans to say that the hit to the economy will be so large that he will have little choice but to tear apart Conservative manifesto promises in an emergency budget delivered within weeks of an out vote.

Jeremy Corbyn breaks silence to appear on The Last Leg [Show on 4OD]

Jeremy Corbyn has said he is about "seven and seven and half out of ten" enthusiastic about staying in the European Union

He said he will not share at platform with David Cameron because he is "making a completely different argument".

Appearing on the Channel 4 comedy show The Last Leg, he said "[Mr Cameron] wants a Europe for the free market, he wants a Europe dominated by global corporations. I suspect he wants to sign the Transatlantic Investment Partnership. 

Also arm wrestling:

Nigel Farage's Nazi-esque poster

Nigel Farage has refused to apologise for a widely condemned “Breaking Point” poster showing a vast queue of refugees stretching into the distance.

It comes after the Ukip leader was accused of adopting Nazi style propaganda tactics to help win the EU referendum. The poster Mr Farage unveiled showed refugees on the Slovenian border - part of Europe's passport-free Schengen area. 

Next to the billboard was the headline “Breaking Point” and underneath it “the EU has failed us all”.

The poster:

ID4Gnzf.jpg

Murder of Jo Cox MP

The Labour MP Jo Cox has died after being shot and stabbed multiple times following a constituency meeting. Armed officers responded to the attack near a library in Birstall, West Yorkshire, on Thursday afternoon. A 52-year-old man was arrested in the area, police confirmed. The suspect was named locally as Tommy Mair.

Police added that Cox, 41, the MP for Batley and Spen, had suffered serious injuries and was pronounced dead at 1.48pm on Thursday by a doctor with paramedics at the scene.

Police confirmed that a man in his late 40s to early 50s nearby suffered slight injuries in the incident. They are also investigating reports that the suspect shouted “Britain first”, a possible reference to the far-right political party of that name, as he launched the attack. Police are understood to be talking to at least one witness who claimed to have heard the attacker shout the words, and the motivation for the incident will form part of their inquiry.

[there's a dedicated thread for this here]

Ruth Davidson's performance on Tuesday's The Great Debate [iPlayer link]

John Oliver joins the battle [LANGUAGE WARNING]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAgKHSNqxa8

Independent fact checkers:

FullFact

BBC Reality Check

Channel 4 Fact Check

OpenEurope Fact Check

This thread will be for us to talk about the vote and - in the days to come - its aftermath. It's also a place for anybody outside Britain to ask questions and find out what the hell is going on.

Brits: Let us know how you voted!

Non-Brits: Sit back and watch the fireworks!

Edited by Shenanigans, 09 June 2017 - 12:35 AM.

XnIZN7T.jpg 

Shenanigans

Nonsense; mischief; often, a treacherous or deceitful trick.

#2 wonko the sane?

wonko the sane?

Oh dear lord I am bored...

• Citizen
  • 44792 posts

Posted 22 June 2016 - 06:54 PM

You know what I like? I like how you actually stated the damn question in a reasonable and clear fashion made the choices completely un-ambigous. This was the trainwreck of a ballot for the '95 quebec referendum.

n8u_KYg_R.jpg

Per Nick Nemesis's Suggestion: I hate everything.

#3 Shenanigans

Shenanigans

Cynic-in-residence

• Supporter
  • 6492 posts

Posted 22 June 2016 - 07:04 PM

Also if anybody's interested, I've posted my own thoughts on Medium (quoted below for convenience, but it really does look a lot nicer on there).

Why I’m No Longer An “Undecided”

I’ve decided how I’m going to vote in the referendum. After weeks and weeks of listening to both sides, telling people I’m still undecided and arguing each side in my head, I’ve come to one inescapable conclusion:

I’m voting Remain.

But before you start throwing stones and calling me an Islamist traitor, know that I gave Leave a lot of consideration.

1*7BhldTOCHsDf-PQyKOgIOQ.png

I realise I’m too young to know a world without the EU, so I’ve tried to keep an open mind to any arguments raised. I’m not a wholehearted supporter of the EU.

There are many things I’d take issue with, such as the inefficiency of its bureaucracy and the way neoliberalism and austerity was imposed on Greece when Syriza came to power. I also think as an organisation its response to the refugee crisis was incompetent — at a time when it really needed to act like a united Europe, the EU instead devolved into bickering.

I know that not all Leave campaigners are unrepentant racists. Last week I attended a local debate where a Wordpress engineer — not a politician, but an ordinary man, a techie like me — made some of the most cogent leave arguments I’d heard in the past 18 months.

He argued passionately about the unfairness of a system that places one set of foreign nationals above another, and for democratic self-determination. It was this one dose of common sense that I clung onto over the next few days of madness: the Nazi-esque poster, the murder of Jo Cox, the repetition of lie after lie.

1*crhmyL2rgFWNDwguxZ6d7A.jpeg
Just why.

Both campaigns had been guilty of scaremongering; we all remember the threats of an austerity budget made only last week. However, lately Remain has cleaned up its act, offering facts from independent sources, producing learned people in favour of its argument and balancing the predictions of doom out with positive sentiment about our role in the EU.

I had hoped the other side would rise to this challenge, but they simply…haven’t. While there were many valid points they could have made, they instead chose to keep pushing lies and creative interpretations of the truth (such as the whopper £350 million figure), repeat the same talking points over and over and paper over the cracks with slogans like “Take Back Control”, which I must have heard about 500 times in the past 2 weeks.

Rather than offer some semblance of a plan for June 24th, we were told to simply trust that things would turn out better. Michael Gove even said the people had “had enough of experts.” Yeah, experts, what do they know?!

Oh dear.

…oh, wait. They’re hugging experts.

I convinced myself that I should ignore the current crop of personalities, as the effects of the referendum will reach far beyond their careers; I’ll still be looking back on this vote at age 30, age 60 and age 90 and feeling its results. Perhaps, instead of a coup for the far right, a Brexit could allow us to implement drastic reforms in favour of the nation’s people, such as the reversal of austerity.

I also looked at things pragmatically. I thought about the peace that had prevailed in Europe thanks to a combination of NATO and the Common Market, even when Soviet Russia was at the border. I thought about the challenges to come; the rising of Putin’s Russia, the powerhouse of China, the countries all over the world forming their own little EUs, like ASEAN in South-East Asia. The world is coalescing into regional power blocs.

1*LA5nuyBNfVaajOcgYdaP3Q.jpeg
Just like in my animes.

Although I tried to convince myself with the dream of a progressive UK liberated from the shackles of neoliberalism using new technologies to become a major power on its own, I realised that’s all it was: a dream. As much as I tried, I couldn’t just clap my hands and become a believer — reality kept intruding on my future promised land.

So I’m voting Remain. Not because I love the EU in its current state, but because after an agonising period weighing the pros and cons and sifting through the bullshit, it seems the more rational choice. This has been a war between rationality and emotion, and in me the rational choice has won out.

I’m not going to tell you what to vote. I’m not some blowhard who thinks they can change your mind at this point. You’ve either made it up or, if you’re like me, you’ll take this post into consideration and make your mind up on your own.

But please make sure you’re voting for the right reasons — because you’ve genuinely weighed the options up, and not because you’ve been charmed by Boris Johnson or Sadiq Khan or some newspaper front page.

XnIZN7T.jpg 

Shenanigans

#4 abates

abates
  • Supporter
  • 5070 posts
  • Faction::Predacon

Posted 22 June 2016 - 07:16 PM

There was a plane towing a "Vote Leave" banner over Jo Cox's memorial service. Because of course there was.

#5 2019

• Citizen
  • 42884 posts

Posted 22 June 2016 - 10:04 PM

I think that the EU is a pretty incompetent, bloated and confused organization. But I'm willing to believe that Britain will be worse off for leaving, that makes sense considering the state of the economy.

I'm not British but I'd wager that the world won't end should you leave, however you should probably stay put.

if you can see this, i apologize for the above tweet, i was young and stupid and had nothing of value to say. please support lgbtq rights and listen to women's voices. that's all that really matters now. the right is evil, and should be opposed. thanks.

#6 Scavgraphics

Scavgraphics

Sometimes bad ponies make the best good ponies!

• Supporter
  • 6393 posts
  • Faction::Equestrian

Posted 23 June 2016 - 03:41 AM

My understanding (from watching John Oliver) is Remain: things stay as they are. Leave: things stay as they are, but a lot more money has to be paid to keep things going.

Good luck on stopping your Trumps.

#7 Anonymous X

Anonymous X
  • Citizen
  • 3561 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 10:08 AM

Leave is basically our Trump vote. It has the right wing of the Conservative Party, UKIP and the DUP behind it. Literally every mainstream party (including most Conservative MPs) are pro-Remain.

#8 Shenanigans

Shenanigans

Cynic-in-residence

• Supporter
  • 6492 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 04:25 PM

The hashtag #UseAPen has been trending recently because Leave voters think their votes could be changed if they vote in pencil.

Lol.

Went to put my vote in this morning and plumped for Remain as above, also filled in my brother's proxy as he's at an academic conference in San Diego. 

Polls have now officially closed but results won't be coming in until the early hours. I'm grabbing some shut-eye.

XnIZN7T.jpg 

Shenanigans

#9 Anonymous X

Anonymous X
  • Citizen
  • 3561 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 05:16 PM

Best I avoid anything about this and go and get some sleep as well. Very stressful situation for me with my circumstances, to be honest.

(For our viewers in America, imagine an election where Tea Party Republicans could win power forever. That's Brexit.)

#10 Copper Bezel

Copper Bezel

Thighs should be seductive.

• Supporter
  • 52873 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 05:22 PM

Explain that one at me - is it because the EU is a strong influence to the left, or because of the sense of mandate that conservatives would gain from leaving?
Shouldn't gravity be doing something?

Of course there's a figure of Rodimus as some kind of animal girl. Why would I be surprised by this?

#11 Shenanigans

Shenanigans

Cynic-in-residence

• Supporter
  • 6492 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 05:29 PM

Basically:

While there are some leftist elements in favour of Brexit, the campaign has largely been driven by right-wing conservatives (small-c), like UKIP and Boris Johnson's Conservatives (capital-c). The Conservative party split apart under David Cameron - ironically because of the referendum he called to stop it splitting apart - and Boris Johnson (ex-Mayor of London and our closest analogue to Trump) and Michael Gove (ex-education and current justice secretary) are best placed to make the most gains in the event of turmoil.

The public have also been subject to an extended campaign of lies and misinformation and inflammatory headlines from Leave and Leave supporting publications such as The Sun, and a substantial portion really think the Islamists are coming to get them.

The Referendum's basically turned Party politics on its head.

XnIZN7T.jpg 

Shenanigans

#12 Thylacine 2000

Thylacine 2000

Charismatic Megafauna

• Citizen
  • 17461 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 05:31 PM

It's because EU leaders are not really accountable to voters in any normal sense and a lot of their policies are strongly unpopular.

#13 Shenanigans

Shenanigans

Cynic-in-residence

• Supporter
  • 6492 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 05:37 PM

Yes there's an unelected Commission (appointed by the governments of member states), but anything they suggest has to be passed by the European Parliament to become law, which actually is accountable - Britain should know, because in 2014 we elected UKIP to 33% of our MEP seats to do a job they don't want at an institution they don't believe in. They don't turn up much.

EDIT: Also this...

qTX3LJj.jpg

Edited by Shenanigans, 23 June 2016 - 05:47 PM.

XnIZN7T.jpg 

Shenanigans

#14 Anonymous X

Anonymous X
  • Citizen
  • 3561 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 05:53 PM

Explain that one at me - is it because the EU is a strong influence to the left, or because of the sense of mandate that conservatives would gain from leaving?

I wouldn't say the first bit, in many ways, looking across Europe as a whole. Mainstream centre-right parties in Europe are overwhelmingly pro-EU, and it's the British centre-right that's the odd one out for having become so eurosceptic since the mid '90s or so. (The Conservative Party actually used to be a lot more pro-European than the Labour Party up until the mid '80s, believe it or not. In the 1983 election, Labour actually demanded to leave the European Community, as it was then called!) If anything, the EU is more of and centrist project, with the centre-left and centre-right across Europe supporting it, and the extremes at left and right being more critical or outright hostile to the EU as an institution. The more explicitly anti-EU parties are currently more on the radical right though, the French Front National and UKIP as examples.

Edited by Anonymous X, 23 June 2016 - 05:59 PM.

#15 Copper Bezel

Copper Bezel

Thighs should be seductive.

• Supporter
  • 52873 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 06:14 PM

Gotcha. Thanks, both of you.
Shouldn't gravity be doing something?

Of course there's a figure of Rodimus as some kind of animal girl. Why would I be surprised by this?

#16 2019

• Citizen
  • 42884 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 07:22 PM

I hear the Leave vote is stronger than originally expected.

if you can see this, i apologize for the above tweet, i was young and stupid and had nothing of value to say. please support lgbtq rights and listen to women's voices. that's all that really matters now. the right is evil, and should be opposed. thanks.

#17 Paladin

Paladin

Have Zord, Will Travel

• Citizen
  • 14206 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 08:06 PM

And the value of the pound is plummeting.

Stuff for sale; every little bit helps. :) https://www.allspark.com/forums/topic/143212-for-sale-3p-mp-potp-super-sentai-stuff TWITTER: Paladin4221

#18 Cybersnark

Cybersnark

Sorry I'm late. Had to get my powersuit.

• Citizen
  • 12104 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 08:06 PM

Found this on Facebook:

euvote_zpswefe2pd4.jpg

#19 2019

• Citizen
  • 42884 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 08:08 PM

What series is that at the bottom left?

#20 wonko the sane?

wonko the sane?

Oh dear lord I am bored...

• Citizen
  • 44792 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 08:15 PM

I think it's babylon five... But I'm probably wrong.

Per Nick Nemesis's Suggestion: I hate everything.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users