Toggle shoutbox Squawkbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Please don't post Youtube videos in the chat box. The forums software auto embeds them. 

@  Bass X0 : (02 July 2020 - 04:00 PM)

He's sweeter than the average bear.

@  Maximus Ambus : (02 July 2020 - 03:14 PM)

Convert him to Maple Syrup.

@  Bass X0 : (02 July 2020 - 03:10 PM)

what would Canada do with Yogi?

@  Cyoti : (01 July 2020 - 12:51 PM)

We can deport Yogi back to Canada now.

@  Sabrblade : (01 July 2020 - 12:50 PM)

Jellystone National Pawk. A westful wetweat.

@  Rycochet : (01 July 2020 - 12:47 PM)

Jellystone. We're going to be plunged into a decade of poor animation. Fortunately we've been led by bad cartoon characters for years so we won't notice much difference.

@  Maximus Ambus : (01 July 2020 - 06:19 AM)

what next? YELLOWSTONE?

@  Nevermore : (01 July 2020 - 05:46 AM)

Thanks, dead person.

@  Bass X0 : (01 July 2020 - 05:06 AM)

congratulations to all survivors of the first half of 2020.

@  wonko the sane? : (30 June 2020 - 10:21 PM)

21 for me, but after numerous repetitions I got it down to 17 and a half.

@  TheMightyMol... : (30 June 2020 - 06:16 PM)

I transform in six steps from human to human sitting on my ass at the computer and back again!

@  -LittleAutob... : (30 June 2020 - 05:55 PM)

x-x when in vehicle mode we can travel much F A R T H E R-

@  wonko the sane? : (30 June 2020 - 05:52 PM)

Because despite the fact that we can travel around the world in the time it takes to get a good nights sleep and a couple of meals: people rarely wander more than 25 miles away from home for the duration of their lives.

@  Otaku : (30 June 2020 - 05:49 PM)

I don't know how many days that trip takes - especially while sightseeing - but explaining they're 3936 kilometers (2445 miles) apart gives an idea, paradoxically because it is too large to easily picture.

@  Otaku : (30 June 2020 - 05:44 PM)

Aye.  When I catch lay people discussing miles and not how long the trip takes, it is in an attempt to stress how far away something is... like NYC to LA.

@  ▲ndrusi : (30 June 2020 - 01:20 PM)

But I can imagine 45 *minutes* easily.

@  ▲ndrusi : (30 June 2020 - 01:20 PM)

I can imagine a mile, it's a distance I've run. I can't really imagine 45 miles.

@  ▲ndrusi : (30 June 2020 - 01:19 PM)

I think there's also an element of the thing where things that are much bigger than us all blur together.

@  Otaku : (30 June 2020 - 11:49 AM)

If you're not, then you're more concerned with how long it takes.  Actual distance doesn't tell you that very well.  Besides traffic and road conditions, you'll need to know what kind of driving (city/interstate/rural/etc.).

@  Otaku : (30 June 2020 - 11:47 AM)

Distance matters if you're being paid by the mile.

@  TM2-Megatron : (30 June 2020 - 11:44 AM)

Canadians are the same way, for the most part. If you're driving somewhere far, especially, it helps you plan out the day more than a distance in KM would.

@  Otaku : (30 June 2020 - 11:42 AM)

We use the time it takes to get someplace because that is what is relevant to us.

@  TheMightyMol... : (30 June 2020 - 10:55 AM)

Because even we can't figure out miles half the time.

@  Paladin : (30 June 2020 - 09:54 AM)

it's a big country with a lot of empty space. between our citizens' ears.

@  Bass X0 : (30 June 2020 - 09:52 AM)

Why do most Americans measure distance by hours of driving?

@  TM2-Megatron : (29 June 2020 - 07:26 PM)

And as a result the world's lone blu-ray release of the film, an Australian disc that came out 7 years ago, now goes for hundreds of dollars on eBay. Thanks Disney.

@  TM2-Megatron : (29 June 2020 - 06:21 PM)

Well, they censored Daryl Hannah's butt in Splash :rolleyes

@  Paladin : (29 June 2020 - 05:43 PM)

maybe New Mutants is too bad even for D+.

@  Steevy Maximus : (29 June 2020 - 05:00 PM)

X-Men films are coming to Disney+ next month. But will they censor Hugh Jackman's butt?

@  -LittleAutob... : (29 June 2020 - 12:44 PM)

Pft.

@  TheMightyMol... : (29 June 2020 - 11:59 AM)

Behold! Night Strike Galvatron!

@  Bass X0 : (29 June 2020 - 09:53 AM)

I will grant you a recolored body, and recolored troops to command.

@  Cybersnark : (29 June 2020 - 09:47 AM)

I don't want to be reissued. This body sucks, I wanna be updated.

@  Nevermore : (29 June 2020 - 09:43 AM)

I definitely don't intend to be reissued. Nobody would buy me.

@  Bass X0 : (29 June 2020 - 08:31 AM)

will anybody else attempt to be reissued?

@  wonko the sane? : (29 June 2020 - 07:51 AM)

*Gasp* Decepticons re-writing history to serve their own needs?!?!

@  Nevermore : (29 June 2020 - 05:48 AM)

The whole point of the DJD is that they're fanatical Megatron fanboys (especially Tarn) to the point of having their own headcanon taking priority of the actual canon, simply speaking.

@  TheMightyMol... : (29 June 2020 - 04:01 AM)

They didn't know the war was over until later. And then they denied it anyway.

@  PlutoniumBoss : (28 June 2020 - 10:47 PM)

"He's comin' right for us!"

@  Telly : (28 June 2020 - 08:40 PM)

was that even still in effect once the war ended?

@  TheMightyMol... : (28 June 2020 - 06:51 PM)

According to Roberts, soldiers can ignore the order to spare Whirl if he's directly threatening them. But mostly the DJD were out of their heads on Nuke and not really caring much at the time.

@  Xaaron : (28 June 2020 - 06:41 PM)

Also, they were hopped up on goofballs at the time.

@  wonko the sane? : (28 June 2020 - 06:06 PM)

Cause it was whirl. He opened his (non-existant.) gob at the just the right time to piss somebody off. Or, so I assume.

@  Maximus Ambus : (28 June 2020 - 06:00 PM)

If Whirl was off limits why did the DJD kill him?

@  TM2-Megatron : (27 June 2020 - 05:57 PM)

That sounds about right. I actually didn't get into it until the IQ expansion came out (which saved me a bit of expense)

@  Otaku : (27 June 2020 - 05:55 PM)

Weird question (and sorry for so many shouts): did Overpower really release in August of '95?  I could have sworn I attempted to play it with a classmate who shouldn't have been a classmate by that point.

@  Otaku : (27 June 2020 - 05:52 PM)

So... I don't have all my cards still somewhere. XP I still play Pokémon via the PTCGO, and I've been doing Card of the Days over on Pojo (on and off) since 2013.

@  Otaku : (27 June 2020 - 05:51 PM)

For both financial, personal, and practical reasons, all my collectibles had to go about 10 years ago: action figures, comic books, card games, RPG books, video games.

@  TM2-Megatron : (27 June 2020 - 05:48 PM)

I've still got all my cards, somewhere; I had a pretty decent collection. Still have the Japanese Digimon CCG, too. Glad I never got into Magic; way too pricey

@  Otaku : (27 June 2020 - 05:36 PM)

Technically, Overpower was my first TCG... except I never, ever learned how to play it, or understood that booster packs contained different cards than the Starter Decks.

Photo
- - - - -

Transformers: Earth Wars

Transformers Earth Wars Pay-To-Win

2557 replies to this topic

#1841 The Predaking

The Predaking

Finally! A new Predaking is here!

• Staff
  • 40067 posts
  • Faction::Predacon

Posted 30 March 2019 - 03:37 PM

My 6s+ doesn't have any issues with it, but I haven't tried my iPad 4 to see if it can run it.

Restoring an Old Arcade Machine!

http://www.allspark....ade-game/page-2

#1842 The Predaking

The Predaking

• Staff
  • 40067 posts

Posted 01 April 2019 - 07:44 AM

Well, My four star was a duplicate, but that is okay. At least I got something new this weekend!

#1843 Otaku

Otaku

The Repentant Fool

• Citizen
  • 2795 posts
  • Faction::Vehicon

Posted 01 April 2019 - 07:55 AM

My two Premium Crystals were repeats; theoreitically I could have earned a 4-Star Crystal, but this weekend was mostly about XP and XP.

Experience points and being frustrated you could earn so much... if you were one of those players who doesn't really need most of what you're earning and isn't sleeping, working, etc. for 72 hours, except in 3 hours "breaks". :wtf

The Allspark, where most of my commenting "hang-ups" were born!

#1844 Gizmoboy

Gizmoboy

I live to serve

• Administrator
  • 10289 posts
  • Faction::Decepticon

Posted 01 April 2019 - 08:43 AM

My 6s+ doesn't have any issues with it, but I haven't tried my iPad 4 to see if it can run it.

I use a regular 6+ and have had the issue for a while now.   I have been holding off on buying a new phone for several years now as I wanted to get out of the cycle of ALWAY paying for a new phone.  However, I guess I've pushed this one about as far as physically possible.  I've already replaced the battery inside it once and it is about time to do it again as the phone can't hold a charge for any great period of time.  I guess if I can tread water for a few more weeks with this phone, maybe I can have a new one by the end of April and this issue will just go away for me.

I was only able to get 2 attacks in the event this weekend as the rest of the time the game would crash as soon as I went into the event screen.  Was okay for a solo event but that kind of result would have gotten me kicked from my alliance had it been an alliance event.

#1845 G.B.Blackrock

G.B.Blackrock

Autobot Ally

• Supporter
  • 12920 posts
  • Faction::RIRFIB

Posted 01 April 2019 - 10:07 AM

The crashing is getting to intolerable levels. I can't enjoy this game if I have to restart it all between every battle!

#1846 Gizmoboy

Gizmoboy

I live to serve

• Administrator
  • 10289 posts

Posted 01 April 2019 - 11:48 AM

The crashing is getting to intolerable levels. I can't enjoy this game if I have to restart it all between every battle!

Couldn't agree with you more.  

I just hate to walk away from it after playing from day 1 of the rollout.  Luckily I haven't invested much money at all into it so really I'd just be walking away from my time invested.  Every game has a life span.  I stuck around Clash of Clans longer than I should have for similar reasons.

#1847 G.B.Blackrock

G.B.Blackrock

Autobot Ally

• Supporter
  • 12920 posts
  • Faction::RIRFIB

Posted 01 April 2019 - 12:02 PM

What's really irritating is that the feedback thus far seems to be along the lines of "is your tablet an older one?" That's just victim-blaming. I've been playing on this same table (and/or phone) since the game started. If the game's changed to become too bloated, that's not MY fault!

#1848 The Predaking

The Predaking

• Staff
  • 40067 posts

Posted 02 April 2019 - 07:59 AM

Well, it looks like they finally fixed the Raid Glitch this past weekend. Sad to see it go, but at least it made it easier while it was here.

#1849 Otaku

Otaku

The Repentant Fool

• Citizen
  • 2795 posts

Posted 02 April 2019 - 08:26 AM

Well, it looks like they finally fixed the Raid Glitch this past weekend. Sad to see it go, but at least it made it easier while it was here.

Says you. XP

If you were on a low-end device and couldn't use it, you not only fell behind everyone else (oh well, group rewards, right?) but you got to wait and wait and wait while someone else was exploiting it.  Which was a problem because you're on a low-end device and so you only have so much time to safely attempt a Raid in the first place. XP  If you wait "at the ready" too long, your device becomes more and more prone to freezing up...

#1850 The Predaking

The Predaking

• Staff
  • 40067 posts

Posted 03 April 2019 - 10:33 AM

Event details are up!

https://www.allspark...dings-and-more/

#1851 The Predaking

The Predaking

• Staff
  • 40067 posts

Posted 10 April 2019 - 10:38 AM

Five Star Shard event this weekend!

https://www.allspark...-and-much-more/

Woot! Currently about 15% of the way to my second five star bot, so more of these evens please!

#1852 The Predaking

The Predaking

• Staff
  • 40067 posts

Posted 17 April 2019 - 09:27 AM

Event Details are up!

https://www.allspark...ekend-and-more/

Make sure you click the line for the giveaway!

#1853 Lisbon Virgo

Lisbon Virgo

Meow and some such

• Supporter
  • 4779 posts
  • Faction::Maximal

Posted 17 April 2019 - 09:33 PM

“For 10 seconds, your laser causes damage.” Well that’s good to know. Impactor could only keep Rampage and Razorclaw chasing that damned red dot for so long.
Can the Allspark help me finalize my moms final expenses and help me restart my life? https://www.gofundme...3b9342a8b25bbfd

WHAT AM I REACTING TO AND IS ANGER APPROPRIATE?!Nintendo Switch friend code: SW-0862-6998-0098Nintendo 3DS friend code: 5155-3611-9787Pokémon Go friend code: 2931-9170-4345 Actual friends: um....

#1854 The Predaking

The Predaking

• Staff
  • 40067 posts

Posted 22 April 2019 - 03:16 PM

Well, I managed to get a 4 star Snarl this weekend! Woot! Just two more 4 star dinobots and I will have my first four star combiner! 

#1855 Arvegtor

Arvegtor
  • Citizen
  • 185 posts
  • Faction::Free Agent

Posted 22 April 2019 - 09:29 PM

Well, I managed to get a 4 star Snarl this weekend! Woot! Just two more 4 star dinobots and I will have my first four star combiner! 

That might take quite a long time. I currently have 34/64 4* Decepticons and 61/64 3*, which includes missing 3 4* Constructicons, 2 Combaticons, 2 Predacons and 2 Stunticons (and I don't even have a 3* Menasor as Motormaster is one of those 3 missing 3*s, together with Viper and Ramjet). Also not a single 4* Terrorcon, if we also include approaching Abominus and Defensor.

#1856 GodSentinelOmega

GodSentinelOmega

Holy Electric Boogaloo Batman! I think

• Staff
  • 14398 posts
  • Faction::Free Agent

Posted 23 April 2019 - 03:49 AM

This event gave me a lot this weekend. I got a 3 star Sky Lynx and, by us9ng all my premium shards for Decepticons, i got 2 stars of Armada Megatron, Sentius Mallus, Shockwave and Deathsaurus!

fslookup.jpg

#1857 Otaku

Otaku

The Repentant Fool

• Citizen
  • 2795 posts

Posted 23 April 2019 - 10:36 PM

Premium Crystal from this weekend's shard rewards gave me a 4-Star Long Haul. :)  I still need a 3/4-Star Mixmaster before I have Devastator.

#1858 The Predaking

The Predaking

• Staff
  • 40067 posts

Posted 24 April 2019 - 07:45 AM

Apparently the event has been changed from one was announced before. The IOS issues are crashing with the new version of the game engine, so they are planning to do another individual prime core event to stall while they try to fix the issues. Sadly, no Impactor nor any new defensive cores this weekend.

Edited by The Predaking, 24 April 2019 - 08:39 AM.

#1859 Gizmoboy

Gizmoboy

I live to serve

• Administrator
  • 10289 posts

Posted 24 April 2019 - 09:15 AM

I'm glad they're still trying to solve the IOS issue.  A solo event may be a good thing for me as I'm still suffering from the IOS crashing issue and felt bad that I was only able to get 2k points from this past weekend's event because of it.  This way my alliance won't have to depend on me to rake in a lot of points.

#1860 Otaku

Otaku

The Repentant Fool

• Citizen
  • 2795 posts

Posted 24 April 2019 - 09:47 AM

Apparently the event has been changed from one was announced before. The IOS issues are crashing with the new version of the game engine, so they are planning to do another individual prime core event to stall while they try to fix the issues. Sadly, no Impactor nor any new defensive cores this weekend.

Sounds like a plan to me.  That very last line reminds me of something I wanted to bounce off of you all here:

Besides stretching out such additions, is there a good reason why all my buildings can't have Power Cores?  Even if nothing specific to a particular building exists, why not buy a few extra seconds with a Defense or Repair Core on it?  Then the powers-that-be still have the option of coming back with "Resource-specific" Cores.  I mean, seems like some stuff would be pretty obvious to augment, and in a manner that wouldn't "break" the game's balance (code is another issue) or hurting Space Ape's profit margin; but if I'm wrong and they're all tricky to improve in that magical overlap between what makes the game more enjoyable and what makes Space Ape more money... again, just let me make use of Defense and/or Repair Cores on everything and it's still pretty great. :)

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users