Toggle shoutbox Squawkbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Please don't post Youtube videos in the chat box. The forums software auto embeds them. 

@  PlutoniumBoss : (19 April 2021 - 04:47 PM)

Sounds like time for a vpn.

@  wonko the sane? : (19 April 2021 - 10:32 AM)

Aaannndddd no earthworm jim in canada. Thanks outdated broadcast standards.

@  TheMightyMol... : (19 April 2021 - 04:30 AM)

Truly the crossover I never knew I needed in my life.

@  Steevy Maximus : (18 April 2021 - 08:39 PM)

Dude! Tubi Tv has the Earthworm Jim cartoon! And Chuck Norris and Denver!

@  Donocropolis : (18 April 2021 - 05:51 PM)

Bianary Breakdown

@  Sabrblade : (18 April 2021 - 04:55 PM)

@  PlutoniumBoss : (18 April 2021 - 02:10 PM)

@  Telly : (18 April 2021 - 02:00 PM)

@  tigerhawk : (17 April 2021 - 03:52 PM)

0118999881999119725 3

@  TheMightyMol... : (17 April 2021 - 06:55 AM)

No, he's just old.

@  wonko the sane? : (17 April 2021 - 06:49 AM)

I think he might have had a stroke...

@  TheMightyMol... : (17 April 2021 - 04:55 AM)

Phrasing!

@  LioConvoy : (16 April 2021 - 11:05 PM)

NEED

@  LioConvoy : (16 April 2021 - 11:04 PM)

BEAST GENERAL

@  Sabrblade : (16 April 2021 - 07:04 PM)

I dunno if to call them the worst salesperson ever or the best.

@  PlutoniumBoss : (16 April 2021 - 01:33 PM)

They must not have really wanted to sell you anything.

@  Sabrblade : (16 April 2021 - 09:19 AM)

This just happened to be the first time one ever gave up and walked away immediately after ringing the bell. Like, no patience at all or something.

@  Sabrblade : (16 April 2021 - 09:17 AM)

Covid didn't stop salespeople from coming to my neighborhood. They are still a consistent annoyance.

@  wonko the sane? : (16 April 2021 - 08:16 AM)

Random like "Why does god allow terrible things?" or random like "You can see them too?!?"?

@  Echowarrior : (16 April 2021 - 07:36 AM)

And yet, I still have to deal with random idiots on the street asking me random questions.

@  TM2-Megatron : (15 April 2021 - 04:04 PM)

door to door salesmen (or those offering religion) certainly are one of the things lost to COVID that I've missed the least

@  Sabrblade : (15 April 2021 - 10:07 AM)

They rang the bell and were walking away before I even got to the door mere seconds later.

@  Sabrblade : (15 April 2021 - 10:06 AM)

I just got ding-dong-ditched by a salesperson.

@  tigerhawk : (14 April 2021 - 01:20 AM)

Sure he's a peeping tom but every single Scottish person does it!

@  PlutoniumBoss : (13 April 2021 - 08:09 PM)

Groundskeeper Wheelie say you're going to taste my rake today!

@  TheMightyMol... : (13 April 2021 - 06:57 PM)

"If elected mayor, me first act will be ta KILL THA WHOLE LOT 'A YA, AND.......I know it's on!"

@  Steevy Maximus : (13 April 2021 - 01:57 PM)

Campaign slogan? "Its Willie time!"

@  tigerhawk : (13 April 2021 - 10:15 AM)

I'd vote for Groundskeeper Wullie.

@  Donocropolis : (13 April 2021 - 07:25 AM)

A comic, yes, but we need a figure!

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (13 April 2021 - 06:27 AM)

No.. It's Tiberious Maximus... And there is a comic with such already. :D

@  Donocropolis : (12 April 2021 - 11:15 AM)

Yes. Color it like the Energon version of Unicron. Also, give us Fortress Tiberious.

@  wonko the sane? : (12 April 2021 - 09:49 AM)

Great. Now I want a borg cube unicron...

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (12 April 2021 - 09:00 AM)

We still need Transformers x Star Trek toy.

@  TheMightyMol... : (12 April 2021 - 05:39 AM)

I saw most of them at retail at TRU, but that's not an option in the US anymore.

@  tigerhawk : (12 April 2021 - 04:21 AM)

Dibs on naming the Ark robot Arkonus.

@  Kalidor : (11 April 2021 - 09:48 PM)

The only Titan figure I ever saw at retail was Trypticon at Ollie's

@  PlutoniumBoss : (11 April 2021 - 09:12 PM)

Robosen Prime has market crossover with not just the toy collectors, but robotics enthusiasts quite willing to pay that price for a product like this.

@  wonko the sane? : (11 April 2021 - 08:33 PM)

One of my two local TRUs will stock exactly ONE titan at a time. It usually ends up "clearanced" for about 20 bucks off cause no one is willing to pay for at full price OR discounted.

@  TheMightyMol... : (11 April 2021 - 07:56 PM)

Most stores don't seem to want to stock Commanders or Titans, never mind Unicron.

@  NotVeryKnightly : (11 April 2021 - 07:55 PM)

I wonder if Unicron going to crowdfuning wasn't just a price issue but also stores not wanting to stock and transport something so huge.

@  TM2-Megatron : (11 April 2021 - 07:47 PM)

It is, although this thing could also be considered a STEM educational tool

@  TheMightyMol... : (11 April 2021 - 07:33 PM)

Doesn't change the fact that, for most people, $700 is a pretty hefty investment for a toy.

@  TM2-Megatron : (11 April 2021 - 07:17 PM)

I dunno, $700 doesn't seem that bad for what it does. Some of those Masterpiece figures seem to go for at least half that price, and they don't have any actual robots or even electronics.

@  TheMightyMol... : (11 April 2021 - 05:35 PM)

Not to mention wallet-shattering.

@  LBD "Nyt... : (11 April 2021 - 04:30 PM)

It's a jargon-shattering figure.

@  Kalidor : (10 April 2021 - 08:50 PM)

The licensed Optimus Prime that transforms itself is the appropriate usage of the term "Third Party"

@  Donocropolis : (10 April 2021 - 08:24 AM)

That Optimus isn't built by Hasbro, only licensed. The company that makes it has been making similar robots for years, so no crowdfundng required.

@  NotVeryKnightly : (10 April 2021 - 08:05 AM)

Apparently they're selling one for 74 and a half thousand dollars.

@  wonko the sane? : (10 April 2021 - 08:01 AM)

We could write boston dynamics and ask?

@  NotVeryKnightly : (10 April 2021 - 07:59 AM)

Granted, I'm not sure how much robots with elaborate movement tend to go for.

Photo
- - - - -

Transformers: Earth Wars

Transformers Earth Wars Pay-To-Win

2787 replies to this topic

#2681 The Predaking

The Predaking

Finally! A new Predaking is here!

• Administrator
  • 41254 posts
  • Faction::Predacon

Posted 03 November 2020 - 10:10 AM

Well, I got my missing four star shards, and rather than getting a duplicate, which would have put me in range of a five star in the next five star event, I got a Pyra Magna! Now I just need a four star Stormclash and I will have another four star combiner! I could definitely use another one as my four star Omega Supreme is draining my reserves as I have to use him at least twice a day for wars.

Restoring an Old Arcade Machine!

http://www.allspark....ade-game/page-2

#2682 The Predaking

The Predaking

• Administrator
  • 41254 posts

Posted 04 November 2020 - 11:39 AM

https://www.allspark...-in-earth-wars/

Event details are out with info on ability 11!

#2683 The Predaking

The Predaking

• Administrator
  • 41254 posts

Posted 05 November 2020 - 10:09 AM

I am a little bummed by the list of 10 that they are starting off with:

11042020EarthWarsEventDetails5.png?resiz

Out of those, only Ratchet is in my war team, and his ability is no where near level 10. Firefly and Jazz are at 8, but they are b team bots, and none of the rest are war team material either.

I am curious to what they are going to do with Optimus Prime though. His ability has zero point in leveling up, so he will need one heck of a bonus to get people to spend that much spark.

#2684 Arvegtor

Arvegtor
  • Citizen
  • 229 posts
  • Faction::Free Agent

Posted 06 November 2020 - 04:50 AM

Nearly the same for me - 5* Hook is the only one in my war squad, and he at least already has ability 10, but ability 11 is probably going to cost a lot of energon, so I'm not expecting to do it in any near future. Sadly, they didn't pick Swindle/Sunstreaker, who even with a gold mixture is not strong enough to kill a maxed laser or missile launcher without luck or debuffs at level 61 and ability 10 (the same is probably true for Blast Off and was the most likely reason for picking him). But instead half of their choices are questionable.

By the way, my 6th 5* was Lugnut, so Soundwave is the only one left in the set, which makes him the 7th, unless they suddenly decide to randomly give away some other 5* from nowhere (yeah, very unlikely). I'd really like to get his mace, but that's also not happening without bot specific cores appearing in Shanix store (and even then it's probably better to keep those coins for 5* Overlord part in the future).

#2685 Otaku

Otaku

The Repentant Fool

• Citizen
  • 2926 posts
  • Faction::Vehicon

Posted 06 November 2020 - 11:08 AM

Looks like I'm skipping another weekend.

It has been a fatiguing week.  I didn't remember to check in with the Alliance I usually do weekend events with (Scorched Fallen) until late in the evening/early in the night.  After a few hours, there was no response, and it was midnight, so I cancelled and tried Scorched Ruins, where I've hung before... but forgot to check in again before I fell asleep around 3 AM (it wasn't a great night).  Woke up six hours later to my rejection notice from Scorched Ruins, with a message of where else to try...

...but it was only six hours later; my brain wasn't firing on all cylinders, and I mistook the rejection message for a "No Connection" message.  Oops. :drunk I think they had an Alliance suggestion, but by now my 20k bid is going to be tight (I've missed one or two chances to grind).  So I'll live without any shots at the new guy, skip the event, and enjoy my weekend as much as I can, non-Earth Wars events permitting.

The Allspark, where most of my commenting "hang-ups" were born!

#2686 Arvegtor

Arvegtor
  • Citizen
  • 229 posts

Posted 09 November 2020 - 04:24 AM

We managed to finish the event without much trouble (but still were way too slow for the first two days). The results are pretty usual: 2- and 3-star Exhaust, no new Autobots, the 4* crystal was a dupe, the cores were mostly level up material (including yet another G-metal Ray Booster; seriously, when are we getting a new medic to put all those G-metal cores on).

The most important achievements were getting the third squad to 20k+ power and zone 14 (without a medic), Overlord finally reaching level 12 and becoming my strongest gestalt (time to test him, he has actually not been in a single battle so far), finally maxing out all my 2-star Decepticons except for a few needing an upgrade and just some levels here and there.

#2687 The Predaking

The Predaking

• Administrator
  • 41254 posts

Posted 09 November 2020 - 09:03 AM

Nice!

We were not able to finish. We got to 899K out of a million though. All I got this weekend was a ton of two star duplicates, three silver cores, and a bunch of shards.

#2688 GodSentinelOmega

GodSentinelOmega

Criminals Cower before The Canine Crusader!

• Staff
  • 15200 posts

Posted 09 November 2020 - 02:44 PM

I got a 2 and 3 star Trailbreaker, plus, from free Combat crystals, i got a 4 star Firedrive and a 3 star Topshot. I think alliance managed almost 600k.  Sadly, even though ,y bots are capable of more, i didn’t end with the best score. Gotta do more next time.

Funny that Trailbreaker gets to turn up first in the game, when Hoist got the first use of the mold in Earthrise. Although, his intro chitchat with the bots continues to both entertain and show just how much the devs know about Transformers.

fslookup.jpg

#2689 Otaku

Otaku

The Repentant Fool

• Citizen
  • 2926 posts

Posted 09 November 2020 - 08:27 PM

So, I sat this weekend out, decided to just sign in quick and debate whether I wanted to grind for resource to put some bots in the Lab or not.  That I wasn't already "Of course I want to keep my Lab hopping!" gives you an idea of my mood.  At first, I thought I'd found a welcome treat; some rewards from something that had finished up showed up.  I thought maybe it was from some Spark Spending campaign.

Nope.  Remember how I cancelled my request to join Scorched Fallen?  Earth Wars didn't save me canceling the request.  So they "let" me join them, and after I did nothing and said nothing for however long, they angrily booted me.  I know it has been a month or two since I was last there but...

...well...

...it's me!  If me not talking doesn't tell you something is wrong, what would? :wtf

I mean, if they had never worked with me before, sure.  Due to the limits of in game chat, I don't talk a lot... but when you ask me something in game, it is a lot like here.  I struggle to not make several maximum character comments in a row in reply. XP

#2690 The Predaking

The Predaking

• Administrator
  • 41254 posts

Posted 16 November 2020 - 12:52 PM

I got a duplicate four star form my 4 star crystal, and a duplicate 4 star from one of my premium crystals this weekend. That puts me at 3405 5 star shards! Hopefully, by the time we get our next five star event, I will be able to get a five star! My next 5 star bot will be either Optimus Prime or Wheeljack! One gets me a 4 star combiner and the other is a great 5 star medic, so I am stoked ether way!

#2691 Otaku

Otaku

The Repentant Fool

• Citizen
  • 2926 posts

Posted 16 November 2020 - 11:36 PM

I'm really digging being able to buy Experience with Energon-Z.  I forgot I had a 4-Star Hook - lucky pull from like a month ago - and one of my ill-gotten Crystals from the Hoist/Exhaust event gave me a 4-Star Exhaust.  I did this weekend's individual event, then spent some Energon-Z to get them not quite to Level 40.  Tomorrow, I'll use Elimination Mode to get them the last bit of XP they need, then stick them both in the Lab so they're ready for this weekend.

I don't have mountains of Energon-Z to spare.  I'm maybe half-done upgrading my base, and I haven't been grinding like I used to for it.  Still, it is really handy pay off the mid-levels for character progress.

#2692 The Predaking

The Predaking

• Administrator
  • 41254 posts

Posted 17 November 2020 - 10:03 AM

I have everything but my radar and walls upgraded at this point. I am at least six months away from needing the Z energon for a level 61 upgrade, so I am using it for XP too.

#2693 The Predaking

The Predaking

• Administrator
  • 41254 posts

Posted 18 November 2020 - 10:44 AM

Good event this weekend!

https://www.allspark...-in-earth-wars/

It should push me closer to the next 5 star bot!

#2694 Otaku

Otaku

The Repentant Fool

• Citizen
  • 2926 posts

Posted 18 November 2020 - 07:52 PM

I'm trying to figure out if I should see if I can finally communicate with one of my previous Alliances, or take a chance with a new one.

Doesn't help that Line, something I only know about because of Earth Wars, is required by so many Alliances.  I don't want to get it, and when I tried, I couldn't get it to work for me anyway.

#2695 Arvegtor

Arvegtor
  • Citizen
  • 229 posts

Posted 18 November 2020 - 11:06 PM

I'm so glad they're finally adding Leozack. It's still very weird they decided to use the BotCon toy's model for him, but at least it boosts our chances of getting a proper Liokaiser. They probably didn't want to risk it after so many players threatened to leave the game if they go full-CW and bring that abomination into the game, but now I'm wondering what they're going to do with Jallguar, who doesn't have a more modern toy than his original one. Releasing him together with Beachcomber using the same 3D model with minor changes would probably be the best choice. Another insanely cool thing to do would be bringing Deathcobra after whatever the Autobots decide to do to slow Deszaras down, and it would also make him so much more dangerous because of always having a spare plan (not to mention much needed extra love for the non-toy character and Victory in general).

#2696 Otaku

Otaku

The Repentant Fool

• Citizen
  • 2926 posts

Posted 19 November 2020 - 01:22 PM

I'm so glad they're finally adding Leozack. It's still very weird they decided to use the BotCon toy's model for him, but at least it boosts our chances of getting a proper Liokaiser. They probably didn't want to risk it after so many players threatened to leave the game if they go full-CW and bring that abomination into the game, but now I'm wondering what they're going to do with Jallguar, who doesn't have a more modern toy than his original one. Releasing him together with Beachcomber using the same 3D model with minor changes would probably be the best choice. Another insanely cool thing to do would be bringing Deathcobra after whatever the Autobots decide to do to slow Deszaras down, and it would also make him so much more dangerous because of always having a spare plan (not to mention much needed extra love for the non-toy character and Victory in general).

I too would love to see Deathcobra added in, even if it means making Leokaiser into some kind of six-member combiner.  On the Autobot side of things, didn't the Generations Computron Gift Set come with Scrounge?  I'd be down for faking six-member status with that.

Edited by Otaku, 20 November 2020 - 11:53 PM.

#2697 The Predaking

The Predaking

• Administrator
  • 41254 posts

Posted 20 November 2020 - 01:19 PM

Well, I got a four star Huffer this event. Not exactly what I would ask for, but a new four star is a good four star. I was honestly hoping to get a duplicate to get my five star shards closer to the magic 3800 range, as I tend to get around 1200 5 star shards on each five star event.

#2698 Arvegtor

Arvegtor
  • Citizen
  • 229 posts

Posted 21 November 2020 - 08:31 PM

After several events of nothing I got a 3-star Slag, who was the only dinobot I didn't have as a 3-star. So now Volcanicus joins Victorion in my collection of imaginary Autobot combiners.

None of gold cores were special, but the G-metal G1 core was for Swindle, which finally gave me the possibility of replacing gold mixture he had before and he already has 1% of extra damage at a lower level. Now he should be able to kill maxed lasers and launchers without a problem, unless they have armor.

#2699 The Predaking

The Predaking

• Administrator
  • 41254 posts

Posted 25 November 2020 - 10:55 AM

https://www.allspark...s-this-weekend/

Some really big news! Woot!

#2700 The Predaking

The Predaking

• Administrator
  • 41254 posts

Posted 25 November 2020 - 11:31 AM

I like the new shop idea, but I am not a fan with how long it will take to build up that many character crystals.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users