Posted 07 June 2017 - 05:01 PM
Trencher CID begins.
An army made using this theme force can include only the following Cygnar models:
- Cygnar warcasters
- Non-character warjacks
- Ranger models/units
- Trencher models/units solos
- This army can include up to one non-character Mercenary unit with Captain Jonas Murdoch attached to it.
- For every 20 points of Trencher models/units in this army, you can add one Trencher weapon crew unit, command attachment, or solo to the army free of cost. Free models/units do not count toward the total point value of Trencher models/units in the army when calculating this bonus.
- Trencher warrior models in the army gain Rise. (If a model with Rise is knocked down at the beginning of your Maintenance Phase, it stands up.)
- You gain +1 to your starting roll for the game.
Really not liking the precedent set by the reskins.
Edited by HomelessOne, 07 June 2017 - 05:02 PM.
"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." ~Coco Chanel
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." ~Dr. Seuss