Toggle shoutbox Squawkbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Please don't post Youtube videos in the chat box. The forums software auto embeds them. 

@  TheMightyMol... : (23 July 2019 - 04:42 PM)

For a time, I considered sparing your wretched little bank account....

@  Bass X0 : (23 July 2019 - 03:50 PM)

No... I accept your cookies! I... ACCEPT.. THEM...

@  TM2-Megatron : (23 July 2019 - 02:48 PM)

I don't think that's the case in Canada. Bank account debits from outside parties need to be pre-authorized at your branch or via online banking.

@  Benbot : (23 July 2019 - 10:04 AM)

That does sound like fun.

@  Dekafox : (23 July 2019 - 09:35 AM)

Fun note: in the US(at least), by default if someone has your routing number and account number off a check, they can pull as much money out as they want with nothing you can do about it until after the fact.

@  Paladin : (23 July 2019 - 07:23 AM)

anything burns if it gets hot enough.

@  Benbot : (23 July 2019 - 07:12 AM)

That's why you should keep your under-the-bed money in gold and silver--that won't burn!

@  NotVeryKnightly : (23 July 2019 - 05:34 AM)

https://www.bbc.com/worklife/article/20171003-proof-that-people-have-always-complained-about-young-adults

@  PlutoniumBoss : (23 July 2019 - 02:24 AM)

Disparaging the youth has been a pastime for thousands of years. Pretty much every society we have writing from has some version of "kids these days" at some point.

@  Maximus Ambus : (23 July 2019 - 02:21 AM)

Numfar! dance of pain.

@  SHIELD Agent 47 : (23 July 2019 - 01:49 AM)

If the USA vanished from Earth prior to millennials (later to be joined by Generation Z) coming of age, would the global community have the same magnitude of disparaging upon youths as a pastime because old boomers are insecure about their inability to handle new technology?

@  Ashley : (23 July 2019 - 12:02 AM)

This wasn't that, this was a "we don't trust banks!" thing

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (22 July 2019 - 11:57 PM)

Well I know when I first got my back pay for disability, some of the paperwork said I couldn't have so much in the bank after 30 days...so I had to take out a huge chunk of cash.

@  Ashley : (22 July 2019 - 11:53 PM)

I know a family who lost thousands of dollars in a house fire because they were literally keeping it under the bed. Don't underestimate the USA's luddism.

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (22 July 2019 - 10:39 PM)

The US is filled with people LITERALLY proud of their ignorance of tech. Don't expect the US to be a major power in the next 30 years.

@  Pennpenn : (22 July 2019 - 10:25 PM)

Most people in Australia that I've heard of use electronic transactions for rent (and similar things). I mean, doubtless there are some people who use cash for various reasons of varying levels of ethics, but most require electronic transfers.

@  SHIELD Agent 47 : (22 July 2019 - 09:22 PM)

But I don't understand Paladin's premise of "allowing the landlord access to one's bank account". I'm pretty sure I have acquaintances who pay monthly by check or automated bank transfer.

@  SHIELD Agent 47 : (22 July 2019 - 09:15 PM)

I know many lower-end restaurants in the USA take cash only as a probable method of tax evasion. Perhaps that is why some landlords do as well. Alternatively, such people demand cash upfront because they have thin profit margins or whatever and are too afraid of spending the time and effort to pursue someone whose check or electronic payment bounced.

@  SHIELD Agent 47 : (22 July 2019 - 09:14 PM)

@Nevermore The USA is a place where lots of people can proliferate at being technologically behind. e.g. almost no one accepts or pays by contactless yet despite the inherent security of the process. And by having a population of over 300 million we can generate large quantities of believers in the Luddite fallacy and such.

@  TM2-Megatron : (22 July 2019 - 07:59 PM)

I pay by credit card whenever possible for the rewards/points, but utilities don't usually allow that so those I just pay through the online bill payment feature rather than mess around with pre-authorizations

@  TM2-Megatron : (22 July 2019 - 07:57 PM)

Most monthly or whatever payments are done electronically around here, I think. Mine certainly are. Whether by pre-authorized debit, an e-transfer (transfer from one bank account to another), or your bank's online bill payment system/database

@  Nevermore : (22 July 2019 - 07:04 PM)

If I overpaid, it may take several months for them to pay me back the difference. If I underpaid, they're very quick with demanding the difference.

@  Nevermore : (22 July 2019 - 07:03 PM)

Meanwhile, I can write a tax report, but since the employer already deduced the standard legal taxes from my monthly payment, the tax report is also mostly just to let the tax authority determine if I underpaid or overpaid.

@  Nevermore : (22 July 2019 - 07:02 PM)

Based on my average costs for the year, they will then calculate the estimated monthly costs for the upcoming year.

@  Nevermore : (22 July 2019 - 07:01 PM)

At the end of the year, the power company will send me an annual invoice which shows if I overpaid or underpaid. If I overpaid, the difference may just be deduced from my December bill.

@  Nevermore : (22 July 2019 - 06:59 PM)

I also pay my monthly gas and electricity bills that way.

@  Nevermore : (22 July 2019 - 06:59 PM)

It's funny. Here in Germany, many people still pay cash in stores, restaurants etc. (the staff usually asks "cash or wireless?"), but many regular payments are handled wirelessly and automatically.

@  Nevermore : (22 July 2019 - 06:57 PM)

Around the same time, I get sent a slip from payroll that lists my gross income, all the deductions and the net income, i.e. the final transaction sum.

@  Nevermore : (22 July 2019 - 06:56 PM)

My monthly payment from my employer is wirelessly transferred to my bank account. Taxes, health insurance, unemployment insurance and social security fees are calculated by the payroll department, handled by the employer, and I just get paid the rest after taxes and everything.

@  Paladin : (22 July 2019 - 06:55 PM)

yes. you're assuming US employers would pay fairly & take fairly.

@  Telly : (22 July 2019 - 06:55 PM)

we dont get paid on a monthly basis, if thats what you mean. i myself get paid every 2 weeks. some are every week. and if im telling you something you already know, just ignore me...

@  Nevermore : (22 July 2019 - 06:54 PM)

Which I assume doesn't work that way in the US either?

@  Nevermore : (22 July 2019 - 06:53 PM)

That way you may time the transaction with your monthly payment from your employer.

@  Nevermore : (22 July 2019 - 06:52 PM)

You don't need to give the landlord access to anything. You go to your bank, show the clerk your bank account card, give them the landlord's bank details, tell them the exact amount of the rent and which day of the month the transaction should happen, sign the order, and you're done.

@  Paladin : (22 July 2019 - 06:49 PM)

most Americans wouldn't trust a landlord with access to their bank account.

@  Nevermore : (22 July 2019 - 06:47 PM)

Do people in other countries really still pay their landlords in cash? Here in Germany, it's very common to have the payment as an automated bank transaction on a set day of the month, so if the payment is late, it's either the bank's fault, or there's not enough money on the bank account.

@  Paladin : (22 July 2019 - 05:46 PM)

meanwhile some of us are trying to calculate if they'll have a spare forty bucks at the end of the week for some food...

@  unluckiness : (22 July 2019 - 07:20 AM)

At least I can see where the 600 US bucks is going in this case. The MP line looks more ridiculous by the day.

@  Maximus Ambus : (22 July 2019 - 07:09 AM)

It's ridiculous. I'll stick to Armadacron

@  unluckiness : (22 July 2019 - 06:13 AM)

If anything, shipping is going to make the actual toy's price look affordable.

@  Pennpenn : (22 July 2019 - 02:28 AM)

Its like, $550 ish in US money (so probably about $800 for my Australian self) and is taller than TR Fort Max. He's gonna be a hefty boy.

@  TM2-Megatron : (21 July 2019 - 10:05 PM)

Damn, that Unicron looks big. Not gonna be cheap

@  wonko the sane? : (21 July 2019 - 09:09 PM)

"By the way, your landlord called. Something about being late with the rent."

@  Nevermore : (21 July 2019 - 04:09 PM)

"Hi there, I'm Unicron. Your husband ordered me."

@  unluckiness : (21 July 2019 - 09:04 AM)

"Perhaps I misjudged you. Proceed on your way to the couch."

@  Donocropolis : (21 July 2019 - 07:33 AM)

I'm just afraid of what my wife would do to me if it showed up at our door.

@  TheMightyMol... : (21 July 2019 - 01:23 AM)

Giant Robot Satan has that effect on people.

@  Ashley : (21 July 2019 - 12:31 AM)

So, I might not be able to get Hasbro Pulse Unicron because my mother is afraid of it

@  Pennpenn : (20 July 2019 - 09:58 PM)

But that's neither here nor there.

@  TheMightyMol... : (20 July 2019 - 06:57 PM)

Six of one, half-dozen of the other.

Photo

Privateer Press: Warmachine, Hordes, Iron Kingdoms, etc

miniatures wargaming warmachine hordes warmahordes Table Top

235 replies to this topic

#181 HomelessOne

HomelessOne

Veda Terminal

• Citizen
  • 4695 posts
  • Faction::Decepticon

Posted 19 May 2017 - 12:48 AM

It took a year but I finally got my first game in 3e.

Lylyth3 [Oracles of Annihilation]
-Angelius
-Angelius
-Angelius
-Carnivean
-Naga Nightlurker
-Nephilim Boltthrower
-Seraph
~Succubus
Nyss Sorceress & Hellion [Free]
Spell Martyr
Forsaken [Free]
Forsaken [Free]

vs

Tristan2 [Creator's Might]
-Dervish
-Dervish
-Devout
-Redeemer
-Revenger
-Templar
-Templar
~Hierophant [Free]
Vassal of Menoth [Free]
Vassal of Menoth [Free]
Wrack x3
Choir of Menoth (Full)

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." ~Coco Chanel

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." ~Dr. Seuss

#182 WorkbenchManiac

WorkbenchManiac

Clever Girl

• Citizen
  • 1787 posts
  • Faction::Maximal

Posted 19 May 2017 - 07:16 AM

How did the game go?

#183 HomelessOne

HomelessOne

Veda Terminal

• Citizen
  • 4695 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 12:21 PM

I ended up winning via assassination, which seems like the Legion gameplan nowadays. Scenario never felt live, and we lack the staying power to actually win on attrition.

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." ~Dr. Seuss

#184 HomelessOne

HomelessOne

Veda Terminal

• Citizen
  • 4695 posts

Posted 07 June 2017 - 05:01 PM

Trencher CID begins.

Theme list:

Gravediggers:

Army Composition

An army made using this theme force can include only the following Cygnar models:

- Cygnar warcasters

- Non-character warjacks

- Ranger models/units

- Trencher models/units solos

Special Rules

- This army can include up to one non-character Mercenary unit with Captain Jonas Murdoch attached to it.

- For every 20 points of Trencher models/units in this army, you can add one Trencher weapon crew unit, command attachment, or solo to the army free of cost. Free models/units do not count toward the total point value of Trencher models/units in the army when calculating this bonus.

- Trencher warrior models in the army gain Rise. (If a model with Rise is knocked down at the beginning of your Maintenance Phase, it stands up.)

- You gain +1 to your starting roll for the game.

New Models:

Spoiler

Really not liking the precedent set by the reskins.

Edited by HomelessOne, 07 June 2017 - 05:02 PM.

#185 HomelessOne

HomelessOne

Veda Terminal

• Citizen
  • 4695 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 09:19 PM

http://privateerpres...o-quarter-prime

#186 Dvandom

Dvandom

Purveyor of Ponies. And Physics.

• Supporter
  • 16908 posts
  • Faction::Autobot

Posted 15 June 2017 - 10:49 AM

The free figure thing is certainly going to make the magazine awkward to stock, unless it's a mailaway coupon or something.

---Dave

DAVE'S WEBPAGES
-- www.eyrie.org/~dvandom/BW --
NEWS, REVIEWS and SIGHTINGS
-- www.dvandom.com --
ARTWORK and IMAGES

Pssst...if you
can't see my images,
try my deviantArt!

#187 Sharkshadow

Sharkshadow
  • Citizen
  • 13032 posts
  • Faction::Predacon

Posted 23 June 2017 - 12:34 AM

http://www.beastsofw...ty-july-august/

#188 HomelessOne

HomelessOne

Veda Terminal

• Citizen
  • 4695 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 09:30 PM

Welcome to the Northkin CID!
Today, 09:05 AM

Below you will find the Storm of the North Theme Force. It is comprised of Trollblood Northkin and the various tag a-longs to their raiding bands.

In addition to the Theme Force being posted below, you will find a compiled list of all of the design notes and intent for the models included in this CID cycle. Please note that as this cycle goes on these intentions could very well evolve and change with compelling ideas and discussion from the community but broad concepts are not up for debate. Units will be units, solos will be solos etc.

This cycle will last for a little more than two weeks. It begins 7/10 and ends 7/26.

Below is a compiled list of all of the models currently included in the Northkin CID with their descriptions/changes from the first week:

New Northkin Models:

Kolgrima Stonetruth, Winter Witch: Kolgrima is an ice witch from the frozen north. Her spells and abilities should focus on hexes, wards, witchcraft, and a more feral style of magic. She should be elemental in nature. She is not a combat character and should have a weak attack.

Troll Basher: The Troll Basher is the basic line beast of the Northkin. A strong melee presence for its points, the Basher receives buffs well and should remain efficient for its points.

Ice Troll: The Ice Troll is the basic line ranged option of the North Kin. It should have a strong ranged presence for its points and synergize well with the different options inside the Northkin theme force.

Northkin Bear Handler & Battle Bears: The Battle Bears are a threatening melee unit. With the lead of the Handler, the bears should fight as a coordinated unit. Granted abilities on the Bear Handler go well with this idea.

Northkin Raiders: The general rabble of the North Kin. Fast, versatile, and adaptable are all key concepts to the Raiders.

Pyg Lookouts: Much like the Raiders, the Pyg Lookouts are forward scouts to warn raiding parties of what is ahead. Ranged attacks, mobility rules like Pathfinder and support rules are the purpose of the Pyg Lookouts.

Northkin Elder: As an alternate option for the Kriel Stone Bearer Command Atachment, the Northkin Elder must bring powerful options to the table and be a compelling choice against the standard Elder. His options should be Northkin centric, but not exclusionary of other models.

Valka Curseborn, Chieftain of the North: Valka is the champion of his Kriel. As an expert fighter and one seen to survive anything, Valka has a myriad of defensive rules that also embody aggression and retaliation. Valka should be an attractive option to any Northkin force.

Hearthgut Hooch Hauler: A support style battle engine with a solid ranged punch. The Hooch Hauler is the rally point of every Northkin army. It supplies support through Veteran Leader, Stumbling Drunk, and Oil.

Currently existing Troll models to be included:

Borka 1: This small change to Mosh Pit should help with the diversity of options availble to Fel Caller Heroes included in Borka 1 lists.

Mosh Pit. Add the following to the beginning of the Mosh Pit spell:

Knocked down friendly Faction models in the spellcaster’s control range immediately stand up. Models that became knocked down this turn are not affected by Mosh Pit.

Borka 2: Borka 2 is a melee powerhouse that can survive things that would trivially remove most warcasters. Bringing a spell list that supports his battle group and helps deliver his army Borka 2 should lead his army to the fight and stay in the thick of it. The changes presented here all work towards this goal.

Warbeast Points. Reduce Borka, Vengeance of the Rimeshaws’ Warbeast Points to 27.

Critical Knockdown. Change Critical Knockdown to Knockdown on Borka’s Mount Weapon:

When a model is hit by an attack with this weapon, it becomes knocked down.

Attuned Spirit [Northkin]. Borka gains the Attuned Spirit [Northkin] special rule:

Once per activation, this model can cast the animus of a Northkin warbeast in its battlegroup without spending fury.

Defiant Rage. Borka gains the Defiant Rage special rule:

When this model is damaged by an enemy attack, after the attack is resolved this model gains +2 STR and ARM for one round.

Field Marchal [Immunity: Cold]. Replace the Field Marshal [Immunity: Cold] special rule with Field Marshal [Northkin]:

Warbeasts in this model’s battlegroup are Northkin models and gain Immunity: Cold XICONX.

Snow Shroud. Replace the text of the Snow Shroud spell with the following:

Friendly Faction models gain concealment while in the spellcaster’s control range. Snow Shroud lasts for one round.

Grim 1: Removing charges/tramples/power attacks from Grim 1’s feat should help return him to the play style he saw in previous editions which we feel is spot on for what where he should be.

Spread the Net. Change the second sentence of Spread the Net to following:

Enemy models beginning their activations in Grim’s control range suffer –3 SPD and cannot charge or make power attacks or special attacks.

Madrak Ironhide, Thornwood Chieftan:

Guided Hand. Change the text of Guided Hand to the following:

Target friendly Faction model/unit gains an additional die on each model’s next melee attack roll this turn.

Earthborn Dire Troll: Reducing the points the of Earthborn should help get this heavy warbeast into lists where as before he may have been overshadowed by other choice.

Point Cost. Reduce the point cost of the Earthborn Dire Troll to 14.

Sea King: Reducing the point costs on the Sea King will bring it in line with other Gargantuans. Increasing his ranged threat should help it be more active on a turn to turn basis.

Point Cost. Reduce the point cost of the Sea King to 36.

Vomit Swarm RNG. Increase the RNG of the Vomit Swarm to 10.

Glacier King: Currently there are no changes to the Glacier King besides the Northkin tag.

The Glacier King is a Northkin model.

Winter Troll: The addition of 1 RAT will help the functionality of the Winter Troll. The addition of Northkin and Pathfinder should give it some needed synergy with the rest of the theme force.

The Winter Troll is a Northkin model.

RAT. Increase the RAT of the Winter Troll to 5.

Pathfinder. The Winter Troll gains Pathfinder XICONX.

Pyre Troll: Currently there are no changes to the Pyre Troll.

Rok: Reducing Rok’s points will hopefully bring him in line with other character beast options seen throughout the game.

Rök is a Northkin model.

Point Cost. Reduce the point cost of Rök to 19.

Krielstone Bearer & Stone Scribes: This quality of life addition will help some of the lower fury Warlocks field the Kriel Stone and keep it fueled throughout the game.

Awaken the Stone (★Action).

The Leader of the Krielstone Bearer & Stone Scribe unit gains the Awaken the Stone (★Action) special rule:
This model gains d3 fury points.

Trollkin Champion: We have our eye on the Champions at the moment. We hope that reducing the points will make them a more attractive and powerful option.

Point Cost. Reduce the point cost of Trollkin Champions to 9 (Leader & 2 Grunts) and 15 (Leader & 4 Grunts).

Skaldi Bonehammer: Currently there are no changes to Skaldi.

Long Riders: One additional armor should help differentiate the Long Riders from other troll options.

ARM. Increase ARM to 18.

Horthol: Currently there are no changes to Horthol.

Northkin Fire Eaters: Currently there are no changes to Northkin Fire Eaters.

Troll Whelps: Currently there are no changes to Troll Whelps.

Fell Caller Hero: Currently there are no changes to Fell Caller Heroes.

Runebearers: Currently there are no changes to the Runebearer.

Northkin Shaman: Currently there are no changes to the Northkin Shaman.

Mercenarie/Minion models included:

Eilish: An occult spell caster, Eilish should be a master of his craft sacrificing parts of himself to further his power. Built in synergies in his rules make him an interesting choice while not creating an overpowering model.

Theme Force changes:

In this CID cycle we are testing a new core rules change that will change the way Theme Forces work. In addition to the models that are allowed in a Theme Force, a player may take one Mercenary/Minion Solo, Unit and Battle Engine. The goal for this change is to allow for deeper list building inside of themes lists by allowing for more options while remaining thematic. The Mercenary/Minion model must be able to work for the faction taking it, it doesn't become a free-for-all. Additionally, please note that with the current wording that Mercenary and Minion theme forces will remain unchanged with this rule and will not be able to include these additional models types.

In addition to the models listed in the Army Composition section of each theme force, a non-Mercenary, non-Minion army made using a theme force can include up to one Mercenary solo, unit, and battle engine, including Mercenary models/units with the Partisan rule. The Mercenary models/units must work the army’s Faction.

If a Mercenary model that can control warjacks or warbeasts is included in an army, the warjacks and warbeasts that model controls can also be included.

For example, if the Mercenary solo Gastone Crosse is included in an army made using a theme force, the army can also include Mercenary warjacks controlled by Crosse.

New Models:

Spoiler

#189 HomelessOne

HomelessOne

Veda Terminal

• Citizen
  • 4695 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 12:04 PM

Next theme list + CID, courtesy of the L&L keynote:

Scharde Islands. Scharde Pirates - skirmishers with powerful SP6 guns with crit fire, Assault mini-feat, AD, Feign Death
Scharde Dirge Seers - Combat/support unit - Hex Bolt, Puppet Master, Summon Vortex, Battle Wizard, Riposte
BLOODGORGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Juzika Bloodtongue, lady troll officer - Granted: Vengeance, Tactics: Rise, Sucker
Black Ogrun (mopey face here): Black Ogrun Smog Belchers. RNG 2 AOE 4 POW 13 Magical damage, AoE stays on the table and stops healing
Misery Cage - Warcaster support model. Immobile, Distant Deployment, collects corpses to exchange for Focus (CRYX WRACKS, YES)
AXIARA WRAITHBLADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tactician (living faction) Battle plans Relentless, Quick Work, Throat Cutter OH MY GOD YES
Skarre, Admiral of the Black Fleet
Ranged Support warcaster, Reinforcement living, 2 cannons RNG 2 AoE 3 POW 14, Guided Fire, Draconic Blessing, some stuff I missed. SHe's a battle engine

And a new product line.

They are making a whole new miniatures line.

MiniCrate. A monthly miniature subscription box that delivers an exclusive limited-edition tabletop miniature with a limited collector's card featuring concept art every month. They'll run it every month and then destroy the molds. So that's it. Once. Done.

Six month VIP subscription available, then month to month. Kicks off in October.

Subscribe by September 19th. First mini is a Swamp Siren, based on the Swamp Horror. So yeah, more cheesecake shit. All will be playable in WM/H.

Plaid Piper of Ord, sexy Scottish lady.

The VIP gets you special offers and promotions, free bonus mini, which is Gorman Di Wulfe in Sheep's Clothing, which is...Also a sexy lady in a sheep costume.

Early sketches include: Beefcake models. Yep. Harlan Versh, Bloody Bradigan, Alten Van Helsing. So there you go. They're not all big-titted skimpy clothed chicks.

Minions!

Blindwater Congregation

Gatorman Husk: Anti infantry dude that blows up, Carnivorous Swarm: -2 to attack rolls, eruption of flies sprays attackers, Hyper Aggressive
Gatorman Soul Slave: Warcaster support unit, Arcane Assist, Magic Ability 5 with Bone Shaker, Spell Slave
Boilmaster/Spirit Cauldron - Bring out your dead, Magic Ability 7 - Puppet master, gain d3 corpses, pull in enemies
Croak Trappers: Tie up and knock down opponents - Net, RNG 4 ROF 1 AoE3, Quake
Croak Conjoined twin sorcerer - solo that can take two actions a turn: Magic Ability 7, Enliven, heal, Venom, Mud Foot (Removes Pathfinder)
Dracodile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hard-hittng, creates 5" of shallow water around itself, SP10 crit blind spray, assault, man eater.
Longchops - Shoots stuff, Bushwhack, Marksman, 4" Trapper
Barnabus2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Durable frontline, unit that has Dark Shround, Hunter's Mark, tide of Skulls, has a spell that does -2 to enemy attack rolls, Sac Pawn (Bone Shaker)

Legion theme! Ogruns!

Shard Spires

Blighted Ogrun theme
Chosen of Everblight! Raek/Ogrun hybrid with a bigass axe. ARM 17, Unyielding, 8 boxes, snacking. Mount POW 14. Heavy cavalry
Ammok the Truthbearer: Warlock support - gives Oracular Vision, Arcane Void, Leadership(Blighted Ogrun): Rise
New beast: Blighted Vulture Golab: Bond with Anamag) SPD 7, POW 14, Finisher, Lightning Strike, Entropic Force
New warlock: Anamag the Doom Feaster. Female Ogrun. Ritual Slaughter - casts spells when ogrun kill stuff. Carnage, Gallows, Hex Blast
Feat gives Grievous Wounds and Dark Shroud

#190 Sharkshadow

Sharkshadow
  • Citizen
  • 13032 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 01:01 PM

#191 HomelessOne

HomelessOne

Veda Terminal

• Citizen
  • 4695 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 01:34 PM

Scharde Pirates:

http://i.imgur.com/oJV9khv.jpg

Scharde Dirge Seers:

http://i.imgur.com/lUy5YXZ.jpg

Misery Cage:

http://i.imgur.com/r3XI5NP.jpg

Black ogrun Smog Belchers:

http://i.imgur.com/Omooe72.jpg

Axiara:

http://i.imgur.com/b9BnTB4.jpg

Skarre3:

http://i.imgur.com/aQ6cONS.jpg

Gatorman Soul Slave:

http://i.imgur.com/Z1XUMa4.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/kSanjGL.jpg

Gatorman Husk:

http://i.imgur.com/JqiCYZa.jpg

Boil Master:

http://i.imgur.com/B5HEqOd.jpg

Longchops:

http://i.imgur.com/D3HI97T.jpg

Kwaak:

http://i.imgur.com/720Psxy.jpg

Dracodile:

http://i.imgur.com/SpLO41V.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/DS4uZbg.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/rKKp5DW.jpg

Barnabus2:

http://i.imgur.com/z7VeG1r.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/OGSGlPA.jpg

Ammok:

http://i.imgur.com/ihqP6yR.jpg

Chosen of Everblight:

http://i.imgur.com/ug7OC4A.jpg

Golab:

http://i.imgur.com/GZqD22F.jpg

Anamag:

http://i.imgur.com/mp69Ije.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/JP7XOPu.jpg

Heavy Man-o-War:

http://i.imgur.com/OyUStZh.jpg

Siege Chariot:

http://i.imgur.com/05MSsZs.jpg

Crucible Guard:

http://i.imgur.com/GfpU4E1.jpg

Champion of the Order of the Wall:

http://i.imgur.com/wJjHhLF.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/BvnXwMC.jpg

Agrimony:

http://i.imgur.com/BKAGc7o.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/GYbSGy2.jpg

Sofya:

http://i.imgur.com/gyO1X9e.jpg

Orion:

http://i.imgur.com/wCJzrNT.jpg

Siren:

http://i.imgur.com/Qz5qW1q.jpg

Harpy:

http://i.imgur.com/ePbVCQ2.jpg

Crosse2:

http://i.imgur.com/QLe2FLQ.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/FTHyeIN.jpg

Wold Wight:

http://i.imgur.com/hEHVM96.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/SmnyXRs.jpg

Dire Troll Brawler:

http://i.imgur.com/EABe7nq.jpg

Ice Witches:

http://i.imgur.com/j6JnGVJ.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/7bfHOx9.jpg

Jalaam:

http://i.imgur.com/ESXUkfR.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/cMGSkkG.jpg

Farrow Valkyries:

http://i.imgur.com/6mEAhap.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Dsf69yH.jpg

#192 HomelessOne

HomelessOne

Veda Terminal

• Citizen
  • 4695 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 09:18 PM

Puz8XJM.jpg

Anamag the Doom Feaster (Warlock)

Anamag is a spell focused support caster that should function well with the Blighted Ogrun options. She is also an Ogrun and her stats should reflect this. With Bond of Gristle & Bone, Carnage, and Fury's Strength she can support infantry quite well, her special rule Ritual Slaughter makes taking Blighted Ogrun with her a marked increase in her power. Her feat, Field of Bones, further increases her armies offensive potenital. Gallows provides an inconsistent but powerful threat extension. Hex Blast gives utility and another offensive option. Anamag is first and formost a support caster. We do not want to see Anamag on the front lines fighting in melee, but we do want to see her casting spells consistently.

9UORoKl.jpg

Ammok the Truthbearer (Warlock Attachment)

Ammok is a pure support piece. He has a very large range of abilities and they are not all useful every game. However, many of them are very powerful and bring something that the theme force needs access to. Ammok is carrying a blighted relic that inspires, enhances, and curses those around him.

SijYpPT.jpg

Golab (Warbeast)

Golab uses a hit-and-run style of play. Once something is weakened that is the time to send Golab in for the kill and then sprint back to safety with it's animus Lightning Strike. Rules like Finisher, Carrion Feast and Entropic Force are all excellent representations of it's carrion bird concept. Golab should be a fragile war beast that has to use other models to survive (Blocking charges, Shield Guards, Terrain). We expect Lightning Strike to allow certain Warlocks to play a more aggressive front line game in the Primal Terrors theme force.

YvwDggK.jpg

Chosen of Everblight (Unit)

The Chosen are the heavy cavalry of Ogrun Forces. The Chosen are not the fastest of cavalry and should not be blazing across the battlefield. They are durable and hit hard in combat. They should not be a toolbox unit. They are aggressive and straight forward.

n3I6hpZ.jpg

Blighted Rotwings (Unit)

Blighted Rotwings are light skirmishing infantry. They support their army with Sitting Vulture and can apply damage with a little help thanks to Finisher. They should remain cheap disposable infantry used to engage opposing models, claim or contest objectives, or screen friendly models.

KditsUb.jpg

Gorag Rotteneye (Unit Attachment)

A mixture of support and combat, Gorag brings some powerful synergies with Warmongers. No Quarter helps get the Warmongers up the field and provides Pathfinder to the unit. Paralyzing Gaze on a CMD 8 model affects a huge amount of the board, supplying quite the hit buff to the rest of his army.

#193 Dvandom

Dvandom

• Supporter
  • 16908 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 01:58 AM

The magazine is on the side of the Warmongers?  OP!

---Dave

DAVE'S WEBPAGES
-- www.dvandom.com --
ARTWORK and IMAGES

Pssst...if you
can't see my images,
try my deviantArt!

#194 Dvandom

Dvandom

• Supporter
  • 16908 posts

Posted 21 September 2018 - 10:08 AM

Monsterpocalypse Mk II is almost here!  Well, it's been out in limited form since Gen Con, but the main shipments hit stores October 5.  Pushed back from this week because apparently someone in U.S. Customs decided that the dice might be compacted drugs or something, and held up approval for a few weeks.

---Dave

DAVE'S WEBPAGES
-- www.dvandom.com --
ARTWORK and IMAGES

Pssst...if you
can't see my images,
try my deviantArt!

#195 Sharkshadow

Sharkshadow
  • Citizen
  • 13032 posts

Posted 21 September 2018 - 07:54 PM

didn't this happen before with one of their shipments?

#196 Dvandom

Dvandom

• Supporter
  • 16908 posts

Posted 21 September 2018 - 10:07 PM

One of the books was held up because someone at Customs decided it sounded like a terrorism handbook.

---Dave

DAVE'S WEBPAGES
-- www.dvandom.com --
ARTWORK and IMAGES

Pssst...if you
can't see my images,
try my deviantArt!

#197 Zamuel

Zamuel

Dream Valley Survivor

• Supporter
  • 17702 posts
  • Faction::Equestrian

Posted 24 September 2018 - 10:13 AM

...it was Menoth, wasn't it?
Spoiler

#198 Dvandom

Dvandom

• Supporter
  • 16908 posts

Posted 24 September 2018 - 04:55 PM

No, this was one of the Monsterpocalypse books.  Apparently rules for destroying city blocks triggered someone's checklist.

---Dave

DAVE'S WEBPAGES
-- www.dvandom.com --
ARTWORK and IMAGES

Pssst...if you
can't see my images,
try my deviantArt!

#199 Dvandom

Dvandom

• Supporter
  • 16908 posts

Posted 15 October 2018 - 10:29 PM

brewgrosh.JPG

---Dave

DAVE'S WEBPAGES
-- www.dvandom.com --
ARTWORK and IMAGES

Pssst...if you
can't see my images,
try my deviantArt!

#200 Dvandom

Dvandom

• Supporter
  • 16908 posts

Posted 21 October 2018 - 12:34 AM

repairtrucks.JPG

---Dave

DAVE'S WEBPAGES
-- www.dvandom.com --
ARTWORK and IMAGES

Pssst...if you
can't see my images,
try my deviantArt!

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: miniatures, wargaming, warmachine, hordes, warmahordes, Table Top

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users