Toggle shoutbox Squawkbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Please don't post Youtube videos in the chat box. The forums software auto embeds them. 

@  Telly : (27 February 2017 - 01:10 AM)

i didnt. not until '83 anyway :thumbsup

@  TM2-Megatron : (27 February 2017 - 01:00 AM)

Yeah, that was a hard one to take. So many nerds from '77 on must've grown up having a crush on her

@  ShadowMan024 : (27 February 2017 - 12:34 AM)

I mean, I knew it was coming, but just hearing Carrie say "May the Force be with you" hurt :(

@  ShadowMan024 : (27 February 2017 - 12:32 AM)

They always save the saddest deaths for last in the "in memoriam" sequence.

@  TM2-Megatron : (27 February 2017 - 12:30 AM)

I am glad they made the right choice with Best Animated, even if it was a tough call this year.

@  TM2-Megatron : (27 February 2017 - 12:28 AM)

I remember him from the old days on Breaker High airing on YTV

@  TM2-Megatron : (27 February 2017 - 12:28 AM)

Also, Ryan Gosling. Ugh, go #### yourself Ryan Gosling, with your perfect bone structure

@  NotVeryKnightly : (27 February 2017 - 12:26 AM)

Since there's way more nominees than winners in every category that's not exactly unusual.

@  ShadowMan024 : (27 February 2017 - 12:25 AM)

Even then, I think it lost more nominations than it won.

@  ShadowMan024 : (27 February 2017 - 12:24 AM)

I think the reason La La Land won so many awards is because it was basically Hollywood stroking its own ego

@  TM2-Megatron : (27 February 2017 - 12:20 AM)

Kinda glad. I like Emma Stone, but for whatever reason I can't stand that movie. I'm surprised it didn't win though, as it was typical Oscar bait

@  ShadowMan024 : (27 February 2017 - 12:19 AM)

This is just goddamn surreal.

@  ShadowMan024 : (27 February 2017 - 12:19 AM)

Holy shit. It had the second-most nominations of any movie, and La La Land just lost Best Picture.

@  ShadowMan024 : (27 February 2017 - 12:11 AM)

"Look where I've been, I make everything happen! Look at that mean Mini Maui just tikkity tappin'! Ha ha ha ha HA HA HA HEY!"

@  ShadowMan024 : (27 February 2017 - 12:10 AM)

Yeah, same. "You're Welcome" is honestly the best song in the movie.

@  TM2-Megatron : (27 February 2017 - 12:06 AM)

I liked the Moana song, though personally I enjoyed You're Welcome a little bit more because of the humor.

@  ShadowMan024 : (27 February 2017 - 12:04 AM)

Ah, well. As much as him not getting an Oscar hurts, Lin-Manuel has a shitload of awards already, so missing out on one isn't too bad. The guy managed to hit the jackpot with the Tonys for Hamilton and win a Grammy for it and get an Emmy... Somewhere. Don't know where he got the Emmy.

@  ShadowMan024 : (27 February 2017 - 12:02 AM)

@NVK: I realize that, but I still don't like that a terrible Zak Snyder film managed to even get an award.

@  ShadowMan024 : (27 February 2017 - 12:00 AM)

Look, I can understand The Force Awakens not getting a single award. Hell, I can even understand why Transformers lost to The Golden Compass.

@  NotVeryKnightly : (27 February 2017 - 12:00 AM)

But Moana and Suicide Squad weren't nominated for the same things.

@  ShadowMan024 : (26 February 2017 - 11:47 PM)

We officially live in a world where a film involving Zak Snyder is apparently more deserving of an award than Lin-Manuel Miranda.

@  TM2-Megatron : (26 February 2017 - 10:58 PM)

I was pretty shocked Star Trek Beyond lost out in Best Makeup to Suicide Squad. Killer Croc looked good, but Trek had a lot of good alien makeup

@  Maruten : (26 February 2017 - 10:36 PM)

I was surprised to see that everyone's so into La La Land. On paper it seems right up my alley, but I thought it was pretty... meh.

@  ▲ndrusi : (26 February 2017 - 09:38 PM)

I read that as EPCOT status

@  ShadowMan024 : (26 February 2017 - 09:26 PM)

I have a sinking feeling La La Land is going to win Best Song and keep Lin-Manuel Miranda from achieving EGOT status.

@  Echowarrior : (26 February 2017 - 07:12 PM)

Our Hydra is better than Marvel's Hydra. Just saying.

@  ShadowMan024 : (26 February 2017 - 07:05 PM)

ALL HAIL THE MAGIC CONCH!

@  TriBlurr : (26 February 2017 - 07:03 PM)

Hail Hydra!

@  ShadowMan024 : (26 February 2017 - 06:22 PM)

Don't we still have Hydra?

@  Verno : (26 February 2017 - 06:10 PM)

There was always the chance we had some Japanese members on the board.

@  Confuzor : (26 February 2017 - 06:01 PM)

I got my MP Primal pretty quickly, but I haven't sent the payment confirmation on my Cheetor yet

@  Paladin : (26 February 2017 - 05:32 PM)

he's been out what, 3 days? Most shipping methods aren't THAT fast...

@  Verno : (26 February 2017 - 04:52 PM)

Does anyone have MP Cheetor in hand yet?

@  Confuzor : (26 February 2017 - 03:11 PM)

Y'all need more Rocko's Modern Life

@  Noideaforaname : (26 February 2017 - 11:04 AM)

I remember watching Doug all the time as a kid, but I watch it now and I don't at all see the appeal. *shrug* On the plus side, it added the word "nematode" to my vocabulary.

@  Paladin : (26 February 2017 - 10:47 AM)

https://twitter.com/CBR/status/835877002192306176 ...game over, man. :(

@  unluckiness : (26 February 2017 - 09:25 AM)

better than the current ones at least

@  Rycochet : (26 February 2017 - 09:08 AM)

90s Nicktoons were awful.

@  LBD "Nyt... : (26 February 2017 - 08:16 AM)

Yeah, I'd get really pumped to watch it and the other Nicktoons.

@  lastmaximal : (26 February 2017 - 08:04 AM)

You digdug?

@  LBD "Nyt... : (26 February 2017 - 07:40 AM)

Hate watching stuff like that.

@  LBD "Nyt... : (26 February 2017 - 07:40 AM)

Also, I digged Doug. Mostly for the ancillary characters, though. Doug himself is one of those characters who gets into situations that make YOU feel embarrassd. Like Fred Savage on The Wonder Years.

@  LBD "Nyt... : (26 February 2017 - 07:39 AM)

@PlutoniumBoss *Pinwheel fistbump*

@  LBD "Nyt... : (26 February 2017 - 07:38 AM)

I remember Today's Special. The Toronto part was something of a revelation from my wife and her family when I came here.

@  ShadowMan024 : (26 February 2017 - 02:34 AM)

In hindsight, I'm pretty sure Miss Frizzle was a Time Lord.

@  ShadowMan024 : (26 February 2017 - 02:34 AM)

I got into science because of Magic School Bus.

@  TM2-Megatron : (25 February 2017 - 11:25 PM)

Anyone else remember Puttnam's Prairie Emporium? Not sure if it aired outside Canada

@  TM2-Megatron : (25 February 2017 - 11:21 PM)

Today's Special was a favourite of mine. Some of it was actually filmed at a department store here in Toronto

@  PlutoniumBoss : (25 February 2017 - 10:34 PM)

Eureka! and Start Here were awesome too.

@  The Doctor Who : (25 February 2017 - 09:59 PM)

I remember watching Newton's Apple on PBS. That's where I learned about thermal insulation layers and why things change temperature faster when you blow on them.

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

TFSS 5.0 Live! UPDATE - Now open to formers members 2012 and on

431 replies to this topic

#1 Powered Convoy

Powered Convoy

Skywarp Connoisseur

• Retired Staff
  • 57229 posts
  • Faction::RIRFIB

Posted 29 April 2016 - 04:37 PM

The Transformers Figure Subscription Service (TFSS) 5.0 order period is now open. As of now, the TFSS is only open to active Transformers Collectors Club members. In the next few weeks we will be offering an option for ANY past member of the Club to order the TFSS 5.0 as well. Stay tuned to TransformersClub.com for information on when that is available.

In the meantime, if you are an active member you can order your TFSS 5.0 now. Please note, there is no limit on the number of subscriptions you can purchase as the TFSS is built to order.

The order period will run until midnight May 26, 2016. In addition, please ignore the Join link on the log in page. It has been disabled.

You can either pay in full or by installment. Also, everyone that completes the full TFSS will also receive a BONUS 7th deluxe figure! This bonus 7th deluxe figure features a head sculpt not yet released at U.S. retail.

Thank you for your support and we hope you are as excited as we are about the TFSS 5.0!

- Brian

-------------------------------------------------

https://www.masterco...in.cfm?eid=1014

#2 Powered Convoy

Powered Convoy

Skywarp Connoisseur

• Retired Staff
  • 57229 posts

Posted 29 April 2016 - 04:46 PM

New mockup pics!
https://t.co/EV8Ndpj5Qu

#3 Spectre

Spectre
  • Retired Staff
  • 10433 posts

Posted 29 April 2016 - 04:49 PM

And bios! 

Edited by Spectre, 29 April 2016 - 04:51 PM.

#4 Powered Convoy

Powered Convoy

Skywarp Connoisseur

• Retired Staff
  • 57229 posts

Posted 29 April 2016 - 04:51 PM

Don't like that Autobot symbol on Toxitron... :angry

#5 xZAOx

xZAOx

ALL HAIL GALVACRON

• Citizen
  • 5472 posts

Posted 29 April 2016 - 04:55 PM

Yeah Pete - I noticed a lot of tweaks to the decos. Are these the most up to date ones, or were some others more up to date?

#6 Shadewing

Shadewing

Evil faces a Black Night

• Supporter
  • 31918 posts
  • Faction::Free Agent

Posted 29 April 2016 - 04:58 PM

It looks like they ran out of paint with Counterpunch.

3DS Friend Code: 0387-9040-3532

Twitch Channel

Youtube Replays

VOTE for what I play on 8/30!

Friday: Sonic Generations - Sunday: Transformers WFC - Tuesday: Little Inferno

#7 Jalaguy

Jalaguy

won't hold Six Shot upside-down.

• Staff
  • 6367 posts

Posted 29 April 2016 - 04:58 PM

Are the bios on the order page?

Any chance of a copy-paste for non-members?

EDIT: Oh, apparently the link works without being logged in somehow:

https://www.masterco...FD3802B94B56CA9

Edited by Jalaguy, 29 April 2016 - 05:03 PM.

#8 ▲ndrusi

▲ndrusi

Praise be to Stakeout.

• Supporter
  • 24108 posts
  • Faction::Autobot

Posted 29 April 2016 - 05:07 PM

Utilizing an unreleased head sculpt which has never before been seen, Counterpunch becomes a special addition to any Combiner Wars collection! Arm him with his bladed Photon Cannon and Twin Mortar Launcher and send him on his newest spy missions to infiltrate your toy shelves!

QUOTE(orionpax44 @ Jun 24 2012, 01:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Childrens toys? whaa the boxes seriously say ages 5+ I consider myself the plus.
QUOTE(mx-01 archon @ Sep 9 2012, 01:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You're talking to ▲ndrusi. Assume everything that he posts is snark.

#9 Sabrblade

Sabrblade
  • Citizen
  • 20592 posts
  • Faction::Maximal

Posted 29 April 2016 - 05:08 PM

The Transformers Collectors’ Club Transformers Figure Subscription Service 5.0 is a great way to get your collectible figures and we are thrilled to offer this latest version
to our membership.

We have some awesome figures for you!

Check them out! 

The limited edition TCC Transformers Figure Subscription Service 5.0 offers fans a lineup of figures that will both allow fans to form Wreckage, the merged form of the Wreckers, and also give fans access to characters and molds that have been talked about for nearly 30 years!

This final subscription offering pulls out all the stops for collectors! The Optimus Prime figure features all-new head sculpts while three other toys use previously unreleased head molds and a head mold used only once for a BotCon 2016 figure. Also, the TFSS 5.0 features the first domestic release of the Grand Maximus Pretender shell. This is by far one of the rarest of all Transformers molds and is being made available to fans once again, exclusively through the TFSS 5.0!

You will receive six shipments (one figure per month).  Figures will be shipped in a surprise sequence.  At the end of your subscription when you receive your sixth shipment, you will also receive a surprise 7th figure ONLY available to subscribers of TFSS 5.0!

Here are the 6 figures in the subscription service in random sequence:

counterpunchWEB.jpg

Counterpunch
Former Double Agent

“Truth. As terrible as death, but harder to find.”

The double spy known as both PUNCH and COUNTERPUNCH had been deep undercover for so long, even he had begun to question his true allegiance. After millions of years, the false history of his undercover persona had been burned into his datatracks, becoming indistinguishable from his true memories. Eventually, PUNCH and COUNTERPUNCH had each come to believe that the other was a disguise.

After a ruthless squad of Decepticons discovered his dual identities during a raid on an Autobot base, he was savagely beaten, labeled a traitor, and left to rust. However, thanks to a talented medic from the planet Paradron, he was saved. But only by removing the damaged components of his PUNCH form—including the barriers between PUNCH and COUNTERPUNCH’s mental processes. Reborn as a single entity, COUNTERPUNCH seeks to uncover the truth of an identity hidden within two conflicting sets of memories. His brutality has been tempered by a constant struggle between the Decepticon he thinks he is, and the Autobot he thinks he may be.

Utilizing an unreleased head sculpt which has never before been seen, Counterpunch becomes a special addition to any Combiner Wars collection! Arm him with his bladed Photon Cannon and Twin Mortar Launcher and send him on his newest spy missions to infiltrate your toy shelves! 

fractylWEB.jpg

Fractyl w/ Scorponok
Predacon Scientist

“Victory is achieved more quickly by the sharpened mind than by the berserker rage.”

As a scientist, FRACTYL was an anomaly among the PREDACONS.  Favoring brute force as a method of subjugating their opponents, the PREDACONS seemed to have little use for carefully thought out strategies and highly technical weaponry. After the destruction of the Cybertronian wars, FRACTYL set out among the stars to find a new home where his scientific acumen would be appreciated. However, upon entering the atmosphere of a previously uncharted planet, FRACTYL crash-landed and was discovered by the native lifeforms – a primitive race of mechanoids in the early stages of evolving a techno-organic conversion ability. FRACTYL’S geological experiments established him as a sort of deity to these mechanoids – much to his chagrin.

FRACTYL has retained his Cybertronian jet mode and made modifications to better suit the atmosphere of his new home. Unlike his fellow PREDACONS, FRACTYL’S weapons are more defensive in nature.

Fractyl uses the new head sculpt first introduced on the BotCon 2016 attendee Terrorsaur figure and comes with a Twin-Barreled Laser Rifle and Air-to-surface Missile Launcher to aid him in his survival on strange new worlds that only your imagination can bring to life! Also included is the Scorponok accessory figure – so that now you can finally complete your vehicle-mode Beast Wars show cast Predacons.

megatronWEB.jpg

Double Pretender Megatron w/ Spacewarp
Decepticon Commander

“Embrace tyranny or forfeit peace. Those are the choices the universe offers.”

MEGATRON is the embodiment of the next Generation of Transformer technology: the Double Pretender! Faced with his own survival and the survival of the Decepticon legacy, MEGATRON upgrades with an impenetrable outer shell that combines cybernetically reinforced superstructure and Cybertronic alloy to ensure victory on the battlefield!

MEGATRON also harnesses the power of his robot partner, the enigmatic Mini-Con SPACEWARP. A displaced explorer, SPACEWARP's innate spacebridge abilities give MEGATRON valuable mobility as well as added firepower as she can connect her Transwarp Blaster mode to any distant singularity in the mapped galaxies.

Robots who stand in MEGATRON's way ought to beware, he's in no mood for distractions!

The Double Pretender Megatron action figure reintroduces the famously rare and never before available outside of Japan “Grand Maximus” Pretender shell. This is the original vintage tooling brought out of storage for this special figure which will only be available through the Transformers Collectors' Club Transformers Figure Subscription Service 5.0! Also comes with Megatron's Fusion Rifle, Repulsor Blade, and the Spacewarp Mini-con partner accessory, any of which can be placed into the Decepticon Commander's hands as he battles Optimus Prime and the Autobots! 

optimusWEB.jpg

Double Pretender Optimus Prime w/ HI-Q
Autobot Commander

“Freedom is the right of all sentient beings.”

OPTIMUS PRIME steps into the next Generation of Transformer evolution as a Double Pretender! As the strongest and wisest of the Autobots, OPTIMUS is dedicated to protecting all life forms. Now he has added a whole new level to his considerable arsenal using Double Pretender technology!

Splits into three autonomous modules 1) His fearsome outer battle shell that combines cybernetically fused musculature and high-density Cybertronic alloy to truly dominate the field 2) The Commander Robot form which carries a high-density ion cannon and converts into an all-terrain vehicle capable of off-road travel in any environment 3) The Autobot cyborg partner Hi-Q, who transforms into both an aerial reconnaissance spy jet as well as a repeating particle beam cannon!

Decepticons should be wary of what OPTIMUS can bring to the battlegrounds. With his new capabilities, OPTIMUS PRIME continues to be both a respected commander, and a feared warrior!

The Double Pretender Optimus Prime action figure uses the fan favorite Pretender shell that debuted at BotCon 2015, and also features a brand new head sculpt for the inner robot! Equip Optimus Prime for combat with his Photo Rifle, High-Density Ion Blaster, and Hi-Q partner accessory, and your Decepticon toys won't know what's coming for them!

paradronWEB.jpg

Lifeline w/ Quickslinger
Paradron Medic

“Don’t let my smile fool you, it is part of my root programming.”

LIFELINE is one of the last remaining members of the Paradron Medic Corps, a group which famously shared an identical body-type amongst all its units. The near-pastel color scheme of the Medic Corps is based off of Rungian insights into the psychological status of most would-be patients, it's meant to put them at ease and offer less risk of accidental provocation. LIFELINE does not fight and is a pacifist at spark, and she loathes that her programming drives her to accept patients injured from combat. Behind her ironic smile hides a detachment she’s developed for repairing bots who return to war. Naturally pragmatic, LIFELINE repairs when possible and deactivates when not.

LIFELINE and her practice are aided by the one-time Targetmaster QUICKSLINGER who was one of the most rough-and-tumble robots in the Autobot military, taking on missions that defied her size and bearing. When the war seemed lost, she left Cybertron in search of a rumored lost colony world and a new mission for her life. She has achieved that goal as a loyal attendant to LIFELINE.

Gather Lifeline's included medical implements – Energon Infuser, Plasma Projector, Hard-Light Scalpel Blades (x2) – as well as the Quickslinger Targetmaster partner accessory, and prep her for surgery as she treats your other Transformers action figures!

toxitronWEB.jpg

Toxitron

Decepticon Experiment and Secret Weapon

“Pursuit of perfection creates demons, demons have a way of
coming back to haunt.“

Forgotten. Abandoned. Left to rot in purgatory. This will not be the legacy of TOXITRON. A brute found by SHOCKWAVE on the edge of the Sea of Rust foraging for scraps of Energon, TOXITRON was promised a better life, modifications, enhancements and surely a reputation that would last for eons. In a single word: Perfection.

However, perfection failed to live up to its promises and “failure” became the word attributed to TOXITRON's intended upgrades. Left without any of the ‘gifts’ SHOCKWAVE had predicted, TOXITRON was a living weapon. A being who constantly discharged lethal toxins and poisoned anyone around him. When not on missions, TOXITRON had to be kept in a state of Cognizant Stasis to protect his fellow comrades.

Eventually other bots came to process special abilities from SHOCKWAVE’s modifications. More and more time passed between missions until finally TOXITRON was forgotten about altogether. Becoming more and more angered by his abandonment, he vowed to take revenge on those SHOCKWAVE found to be more ‘Perfect’.

The Toxitron action figure utilizes a never-before-released head sculpt, which captures the visage of an evil version of the heroic Optimus Prime! He also comes with a Distortion Rifle and Agonizer Sword, both of which can be equipped in either mode during his missions to infect the other Transformers action figures on your shelves!

936mysteryWEB.jpg

Bonus 7th figure!

Everyone who completes the full TFSS 5.0 will receive a 7th BONUS Deluxe Class figure, to be mailed as part of your final shipment.  

This will be the final figure for the Transformers Collectors' Club ever made!

The cost of the 6 figure subscription service is $330 (+ shipping for 6 shipments).  You can pay all at once or in three installments of $110 (billed to your credit card). When you subscribe and choose pay by Installment, you will be billed for the first two month's shipments.  Then sometime during the second month, you will be billed for the 3rd and 4th months' shipments and sometime during the 4th month you will be billed for the final 2 months' shipments.

Please note that for the installment payment option there is a $5 service charge per billing while the pay in full option has one $5 service charge.

This Figure Subscription Service is a "build to order process" so you can order as many as you like, until the order period closes. At that time, we will not process anymore subscriptions and we may/may not have additional figures in the club store at a higher per figure price.  Final figures colors/names/accessories may vary from the above descriptions and pictures. 

"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"
QUOTE(Bass X0 @ Aug 17 2013, 08:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think the concept of being educated and being able to educate is something that more people need more of in their lives.

No, we don't all know everything but we should spread and share that what we do know.

If I'm consistently misspelling a word, I would want and expect people to correct me as should I imagine all decent people who know the value of good literacy.

Its just arrogant laziness to know you're spelling a word incorrectly and not correct yourself or ignore the advice when people do tell you how to spell a word correctly.

#10 Spectre

Spectre
  • Retired Staff
  • 10433 posts

Posted 29 April 2016 - 05:08 PM

Pretty neat take on Counterpunch, huh. 

#11 G.B.Blackrock

G.B.Blackrock

Autobot Ally

• Supporter
  • 10679 posts

Posted 29 April 2016 - 05:17 PM

I'm sure they'll explain it away if it doesn't, but I do hope that Autobot symbol on Toxitron changes to a Decepticon one.

Edited by G.B.Blackrock, 29 April 2016 - 05:17 PM.

#12 LiamA

LiamA
  • Citizen
  • 2062 posts

Posted 29 April 2016 - 05:19 PM

Optimus Prime: Truck and Munkey

#13 ChessPieceFace

ChessPieceFace

Here to burgle your turts

• Administrator
  • 21993 posts

Posted 29 April 2016 - 05:20 PM

Don't like that Autobot symbol on Toxitron... :angry

I really like the corroded paint splut behind it!

The only one of these I really want is the Megatron, so I guess I'm skipping out on the last subscription. And I think Megatron's going to be the hardest one to get solo, so I'll probably just try to be content about it.

#14 Blacknife

Blacknife

Never heard of it; never will

• Citizen
  • 5453 posts

Posted 29 April 2016 - 05:23 PM

I'm safely assuming Toxi is using fixed mold.

Marvel Universe: Transformed Forever archived in it's #80 in a four issue limited series phase.

#15 Walky

Walky

STRONG GRUDGE

• Citizen
  • 36192 posts

ha ha ha ha

"faced with his own survival"

#16 SHIELD Agent 47

SHIELD Agent 47

Knight of Infinity

• Citizen
  • 2367 posts

Is Sabrblade's post showing up as completely white to anyone else?

#17 Adam16bit

Adam16bit

I Like Toys

• Citizen
  • 608 posts

Posted 29 April 2016 - 05:24 PM

For those of us who are not current members and have not done a TFSS previously, how much do they charge for S&H?  Is it charged up front or doled out as they go?

#18 Xellos

Xellos

Go Home Club

• Citizen
  • 425 posts
  • Faction::Free Agent

Posted 29 April 2016 - 05:26 PM

Just saw that email a few minutes ago, been wondering when this was gonna pop up.  Had to pass on previous years, but am definitely gonna grab this set.

"Cry Havoc, and let slip the perspicacious death paw equipped cat girls of war!" - Hououin Kyouma - Steins;Gate

#19 ChessPieceFace

ChessPieceFace

Here to burgle your turts

• Administrator
  • 21993 posts

Posted 29 April 2016 - 05:26 PM

Is Sabrblade's post showing up as completely white to anyone else?

Fixed. Copy/paste is finicky on the board.

#20 Sabrblade

Sabrblade
  • Citizen
  • 20592 posts
  • Faction::Maximal

Posted 29 April 2016 - 05:30 PM

Think of Toxitron's wearing an Autobot symbol as being like how Bizarro still wears some kind of Superman symbol.

"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"
QUOTE(Bass X0 @ Aug 17 2013, 08:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think the concept of being educated and being able to educate is something that more people need more of in their lives.

No, we don't all know everything but we should spread and share that what we do know.

If I'm consistently misspelling a word, I would want and expect people to correct me as should I imagine all decent people who know the value of good literacy.

Its just arrogant laziness to know you're spelling a word incorrectly and not correct yourself or ignore the advice when people do tell you how to spell a word correctly.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users