Toggle shoutbox Squawkbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Please don't post Youtube videos in the chat box. The forums software auto embeds them. 

@  Maximus Ambus : (28 September 2020 - 02:10 PM)

I wish they were more universal like Beast Wars, Animated or Prime and as professionally done,

@  Maximus Ambus : (28 September 2020 - 02:06 PM)

The Netflix shows are done for adults, the Generation toyline is for adults who grew up with G1.

@  Sabrblade : (28 September 2020 - 12:53 PM)

Who said it ever was?

@  -LittleAutob... : (28 September 2020 - 12:43 PM)

Whatever happened to WFC Earthrise being a kids show X'D

@  wonko the sane? : (28 September 2020 - 11:43 AM)

Cool, my last tablet couldn't run it, and I stopped caring by the time I got the new one. So thanks!

@  Otaku : (28 September 2020 - 11:27 AM)

There are crossover characters, but the amount and distribution... Marvel Vs Capcom this ain't.  If @wonko the sane? my bad!

@  Otaku : (28 September 2020 - 11:21 AM)

I've been playing for *checks account* 1002 days, 23 hours.  So, by 2021, it will have been three years.  I think it takes place in its own continuity, largely inspired by G1 but borrowing from other places.

@  Otaku : (28 September 2020 - 11:19 AM)

@wonko the sane? Can only speak for Earth Wars, but so few they're easy to forget.

@  wonko the sane? : (28 September 2020 - 07:39 AM)

Didn't they already do the across universes thing in that tablet game?

@  Demovere Xeno : (28 September 2020 - 05:30 AM)

Also, make the setting an amalgamation of different Transformers series, rather than based on a specific one. Bring in things like 'Sentinel Major' as the primo Autobot jerk, and sleek car mode Vehicons as the Decepticons' basic grunt.

@  Demovere Xeno : (28 September 2020 - 05:27 AM)

KT just needs to incorporate the vehicle modes into the combat system, like Platinum did for Devastation, so they're for more than just wheeling it across the battlefield. =P

@  Demovere Xeno : (28 September 2020 - 05:25 AM)

Transformers: Warriors of Cybertron! =D

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (28 September 2020 - 05:15 AM)

I want a Power Rangers Mosu. I would also take a Transformers Mosu. :D

@  TheMightyMol... : (28 September 2020 - 04:50 AM)

It even ended on a sequel hook.

@  Demovere Xeno : (28 September 2020 - 04:40 AM)

Man, I just want another Devastation game... =(

@  NotVeryKnightly : (28 September 2020 - 01:53 AM)

Aren't TFs way more varied than Joes, as far as they'd work in gameplay? Like, Omega Supreme is vastly different from Bumblebee.

@  unluckiness : (27 September 2020 - 10:16 PM)

Hell, ripoff Super Robot Wars withTFs

@  unluckiness : (27 September 2020 - 10:16 PM)

IDK they could make something like FF tactics or Fire Emblem ripoff with Robots and i'd buy it

@  Steevy Maximus : (27 September 2020 - 09:43 PM)

See, I feel GI Joe (with it's varied cast) is a better fit for a strategy game, where as Transformers feels more suited for a shooter.

@  Maruten : (27 September 2020 - 08:28 PM)

I might give them points for making a strategy game if it's actually a good strategy game.

@  wonko the sane? : (27 September 2020 - 07:48 PM)

I mean, points for making a strategy game instead of third person shooter, but: urrrrgggg. Cyberverse.

@  wonko the sane? : (27 September 2020 - 07:47 PM)

A transformers game for the switch? *checks* Urrrggg... cyberverse...

@  Steevy Maximus : (27 September 2020 - 06:28 PM)

October will be a big month for Hasbro fans: Zoids, GI Joe AND Transformers all have brand new console games. All on the Switch at that!

@  wonko the sane? : (27 September 2020 - 09:04 AM)

At least in animated he was more driven than just "loyal bootlick".

@  unluckiness : (27 September 2020 - 08:29 AM)

Oof, That's a huge downgrade

@  Maximus Ambus : (27 September 2020 - 02:35 AM)

After rewatching Animated Sound and Fury, in my head canon Titans Return Soundwave is that Soundwave.

@  wonko the sane? : (26 September 2020 - 04:09 PM)

On an unrelated note: I just got the BBTS email about kingdom pre-orders... and even the stuff I don't want I'm perfectly willing to get if it means I can have the rest of it.

@  wonko the sane? : (26 September 2020 - 04:08 PM)

It's digimon. So first one, then the other.

@  TheMightyMol... : (26 September 2020 - 12:53 PM)

50/50 odds, it's either a helicopter with limbs, or a scantily-clad human with heli blades on their back. If female, 90% odds on the second one.

@  NotVeryKnightly : (26 September 2020 - 12:39 PM)

I read that as "Helicoptermon" and wondered what kind of Digimon that was.

@  Bass X0 : (26 September 2020 - 12:35 PM)

Helicopter-mom, transform!

@  Maximus Ambus : (25 September 2020 - 11:58 PM)

Aw I scratched the hood of my 35th anniversary Bluestreak. Fortunately he's in robot mode a lot.

@  Sabrblade : (25 September 2020 - 07:24 PM)

No decoration could improve the wall more than Knockout himself

@  TheMightyMol... : (25 September 2020 - 05:04 PM)

The wall could use some decorating, though. Maybe a nice shelf or a portrait.

@  -LittleAutob... : (25 September 2020 - 04:32 PM)

I'm laughing so hard XDDD

@  ▲ndrusi : (25 September 2020 - 02:31 PM)

He doesn't even mind this time. You know what? It's comfortable here.

@  -LittleAutob... : (25 September 2020 - 02:23 PM)

AND THEN KNOCKOUT WAS IN THE WALL AGAIN XDDD

@  Bass X0 : (25 September 2020 - 01:11 PM)

is an annoying stage in Super Mario World.

@  wonko the sane? : (24 September 2020 - 02:15 PM)

Gnarly.

@  PlutoniumBoss : (24 September 2020 - 01:05 PM)

Beast Era, a blonde rat called Sunsqueaker.

@  TheMightyMol... : (24 September 2020 - 01:00 PM)

And then Knockout was in the wall again.

@  Sabrblade : (24 September 2020 - 12:53 PM)

Knockout: "Ooh, sorry, Lord Megatron. The correct word was... 'Decepticon'."

@  -LittleAutob... : (24 September 2020 - 11:15 AM)

Knockout: *while doing a crossword puzzle* Lord Megatron, whats a ten letter word for disappointment? | Megatron: ...... Starscream.

@  Maximus Ambus : (23 September 2020 - 01:20 PM)

@Bass X0 Shockwave did it.

@  TheMightyMol... : (23 September 2020 - 11:56 AM)

At least it's not Suntwerker.

@  wonko the sane? : (23 September 2020 - 11:19 AM)

I read that name as "suntweaker" the first time, and was terrified for a moment...

@  Bass X0 : (23 September 2020 - 03:41 AM)

Prowl did nothing wrong.

@  TheMightyMol... : (23 September 2020 - 01:50 AM)

Smashy, Stabby, Selfy, and Shieldy.

@  Xero Prime : (22 September 2020 - 08:52 PM)

RunFast, MuckyTrail, TrackBreaker and Sunstreaker

@  TheMightyMol... : (22 September 2020 - 06:16 AM)

Runamuck, Fasttrack, Sunstreaker, and Trailbreaker.

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Foffy's thread, which has a laconic title with no embellishment

ask thread ama stay in teeth dont do school always brush your drugs

• Please log in to reply
1771 replies to this topic

#1281 Caldwin

Caldwin

Boomerang Master

• Supporter
  • 26258 posts
  • Faction::RIBFIR

Posted 16 April 2017 - 12:19 PM

https://wall.alphaco...y.php?id=134867

Go to town!
PSN = Caldwin

Switch = SW-7457-8143-2029

Mornings are for coffee and contemplation.

Before you do anything you can't undo...National Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1-800-273-8255

#1282 Copper Bezel

Copper Bezel

Thighs should be seductive.

• Supporter
  • 51875 posts
  • Faction::Equestrian

Posted 16 April 2017 - 08:33 PM

But most of those are in the countryside! 

Shouldn't gravity be doing something?

Of course there's a figure of Rodimus as some kind of animal girl. Why would I be surprised by this?

#1283 Foffy

Foffy

Ray of chaotic sunshine

• Citizen
  • 8756 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 08:52 PM

Yeah, not to mention the fact that none of those pictures even have wallpaper in them! :-P

In all seriousness, I'm sorry to say that I already picked out some absolutely darling macro photos, which I'll have to post later on since I neglected to put them on my Dropbox and I don't feel like breaking out my laptop right now.

Sorry that you went through the trouble of finding me all these wonderful sheep wallpapers and here I am having already committed to macro photos... I feel like a big ol' jerkface. :doh

If it makes you feel any better, those are still a great picture resource! I could use them next time when I'm need of a wallpaper change, or perhaps even crop one down and use it as an avatar (though obviously not right now, since I'm currently on a shared avatar with Copper, a fact that fills me joy every time I look at it). And above all, they're just plain cute pictures!

#1284 Foffy

Foffy

Ray of chaotic sunshine

• Citizen
  • 8756 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 07:39 PM

I've put up a brief questionnarie to assess feeling on a potential ungulate uprising. If you plan on resisting a potential uprising, please describe in detail how you would go about resisting, what tactics you would use, and the optimal way to crush your attempts at rebellion. Please bear in mind that this is a purely hypothetical exercise, and that the information gathered will be used only for academic purposes.

#1285 The Doctor Who

The Doctor Who

Properly Cross

• Supporter
  • 18830 posts
  • Faction::Free Agent

Posted 19 April 2017 - 08:02 PM

Aw, you already found your macros... otherwise I was going to pick a few from my own library you might enjoy.

nzo8WYb.png

#1286 Copper Bezel

Copper Bezel

• Supporter
  • 51875 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 08:13 PM

The whole "delicately suspended / balanced dew drop" thing in "from" is just about the most beautiful thing in the world to me.

Of course there's a figure of Rodimus as some kind of animal girl. Why would I be surprised by this?

#1287 Foffy

Foffy

Ray of chaotic sunshine

• Citizen
  • 8756 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 08:52 PM

Aw, you already found your macros... otherwise I was going to pick a few from my own library you might enjoy.

I appreciate the thought regardless!

#1288 Foffy

Foffy

Ray of chaotic sunshine

• Citizen
  • 8756 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 09:57 PM

Sometimes I look in the mirror and go "Hey, that's my face. That's what everyone else sees when they look at me." And then I start thinking about how I rarely ever think about what it means to be a person and how we're all made of flesh and blood and meat and stuff and all our hopes and dreams and likes and dislikes are contained in electrical impulses in our brains or something and how there are billions of us all across the planet and we all have faces but we don't ever actually see our own faces, just reflections of it or images of it but we never actually see it. And we never actually hear our voices, or at least not the voices that everyone else hears because the vibrations in our heads make our voices sound different to us than they do to everyone else so you never actually the voice that everyone else hears come out of your mouth, and yeah there's recording and stuff but that's quite the same either. And I kinda wonder which one is the real voice, the one we hear when we speak or the voice everyone else hears when we speak. Or maybe they're both equally real. Or maybe neither of them is, because after all voices are just vibrations in the air reaching our ears and being processed by our brains or whatever. And then I blink a couple times and I realize I've been staring at the mirror this whole time and I go back to doing whatever I was doing before.

#1289 The Doctor Who

The Doctor Who

Properly Cross

• Supporter
  • 18830 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 09:59 PM

*gives Foffy a hug and a cup of hot coco*

nzo8WYb.png

#1290 Copper Bezel

Copper Bezel

• Supporter
  • 51875 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 10:02 PM

Sometimes I look in the mirror and go "Hey, that's my face. That's what everyone else sees when they look at me." And then I start thinking about how I rarely ever think about what it means to be a person and how we're all made of flesh and blood and meat and stuff and all our hopes and dreams and likes and dislikes are contained in electrical impulses in our brains or something and how there are billions of us all across the planet and we all have faces but we don't ever actually see our own faces, just reflections of it or images of it but we never actually see it. And we never actually hear our voices, or at least not the voices that everyone else hears because the vibrations in our heads make our voices sound different to us than they do to everyone else so you never actually the voice that everyone else hears come out of your mouth, and yeah there's recording and stuff but that's quite the same either. And I kinda wonder which one is the real voice, the one we hear when we speak or the voice everyone else hears when we speak. Or maybe they're both equally real. Or maybe neither of them is, because after all voices are just vibrations in the air reaching our ears and being processed by our brains or whatever. And then I blink a couple times and I realize I've been staring at the mirror this whole time and I go back to doing whatever I was doing before.

Have you seen the original Ghost in the Shell?

#1291 Foffy

Foffy

Ray of chaotic sunshine

• Citizen
  • 8756 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 10:24 PM

No, I'm afraid not. Why do you ask?

#1292 NOIP

NOIP

A knockdown, dragout, rock and roll party in the streets.

• Citizen
  • 2325 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 10:29 PM

I think the boy might need a shot of something stronger in that cocoa, Doc. Sounds like he's teetering on the edge of some kind of existential crisis or other.
While you live, shine/ Have no grief at all/ Life exists only for a short while/ And time demands an end. Seikilos Epitaph

#1293 Foffy

Foffy

Ray of chaotic sunshine

• Citizen
  • 8756 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 10:48 PM

I think the boy might need a shot of something stronger in that cocoa, Doc. Sounds like he's teetering on the edge of some kind of existential crisis or other.
I wouldn't really call it an existential crisis, really. It's more along the lines of existential contemplation, and I think more people should do it.

I mean, when's the last time you saw someone walk past in a hallway or on a street and really took the time to let it sink in that they were a sentient human being with their own set thoughts, emotions, likes, dislikes, hopes, dreams, fears, and so on? I think people should think about that more often. Myself included.

Edited by Foffy the Sheep, 20 April 2017 - 10:51 PM.

#1294 Copper Bezel

Copper Bezel

• Supporter
  • 51875 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 11:19 PM

No, I'm afraid not. Why do you ask?

It's a movie about the paragraph you typed.

Edited by Copper Bezel, 20 April 2017 - 11:20 PM.

#1295 The Doctor Who

The Doctor Who

Properly Cross

• Supporter
  • 18830 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 11:23 PM

*makes a note to watch that as well*

nzo8WYb.png

#1296 Patch

Patch
  • Retired Staff
  • 36137 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 04:38 AM

Sometimes I look in the mirror and go "Hey, that's my face. That's what everyone else sees when they look at me."

Well, to be technically true, you'd need another mirror, and then you would angle that mirror until it's reflecting the reflection of your face, that would be what everyone else sees when they look at you.

It bugs me because I think I look better in the mirror than in the mirror-mirror. =\

#1297 Foffy

Foffy

Ray of chaotic sunshine

• Citizen
  • 8756 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 06:35 AM

Sometimes I look in the mirror and go "Hey, that's my face. That's what everyone else sees when they look at me."

Well, to be technically true, you'd need another mirror, and then you would angle that mirror until it's reflecting the reflection of your face, that would be what everyone else sees when they look at you.
Yeah, that's true. I hadn't thought about the double mirror thing.

It bugs me because I think I look better in the mirror than in the mirror-mirror. =\

I would normally ask why, but matters of looks and appearance can be very personal and sensitive for some people and it seems rude to try to make you discuss if you don't want to. I will give you a hug instead.

*Hugs Patchy*

#1298 Copper Bezel

Copper Bezel

• Supporter
  • 51875 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 08:56 AM

Additional content!

#1299 Caldwin

Caldwin

Boomerang Master

• Supporter
  • 26258 posts
  • Faction::RIBFIR

Posted 21 April 2017 - 10:22 AM

And then you think that some people are color blind, or deaf, or just can't hear certain frequencies.

And maybe they aren't color blind, but what I see and know as green may be several hues different from what you know as green. And the reason I like heavy bass in my music is because I hear bass completely different from what bass sounds like to someone who hates it.

I don't think there's a single person who sees anything exactly the same as any other person in the world. I think if I were to jack into someone elses brain and truly experience things the way they do, the experience would be like looking through the eyes of a completly eldritch being...even though we're both human.
PSN = Caldwin

Switch = SW-7457-8143-2029

Mornings are for coffee and contemplation.

Before you do anything you can't undo...National Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1-800-273-8255

#1300 Copper Bezel

Copper Bezel

• Supporter
  • 51875 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 10:31 AM

FMRI research would tend not to support that assumption.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ask thread, ama, stay in teeth, dont do school, always brush your drugs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users