Toggle shoutbox Squawkbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Please don't post Youtube videos in the chat box. The forums software auto embeds them. 

@  Maruten : (17 September 2020 - 06:37 PM)

That's so accurate it's physically painful.

@  Rycochet : (17 September 2020 - 02:05 PM)

The Red Dwarf of Transformers? An interesting, innovative and genuinely funny series that descended into a self referential mess of cliches that continues long after it should have been put out to pasture and rendered nerly everyone thoroughly unlikeable? That seems about right.

@  Bass X0 : (17 September 2020 - 01:59 PM)

MTMTE and Lost Light are the Red Dwarf of Transformers stories, as opposed to the others which are more like Star Wars and Star Trek.

@  Kalidor : (17 September 2020 - 01:37 PM)

Anyone in CONUS want a Skylynx for $100 shipped?

@  Maximus Ambus : (17 September 2020 - 01:34 PM)

Maybe an acquired taste in that's in that it's from a fan raised on the UK run where Transformers wasn't taken so seriously in many stories, especially some Earthforce standalones.

@  Paladin : (17 September 2020 - 09:47 AM)

so, terrible?

@  ▲ndrusi : (17 September 2020 - 09:26 AM)

Yeah I think at that point Lost Light is just the '86 movie without the soundtrack.

@  NotVeryKnightly : (17 September 2020 - 02:28 AM)

So, exctly what Triangleman just said.

@  Bass X0 : (17 September 2020 - 12:36 AM)

A few of the same characters.

@  ▲ndrusi : (17 September 2020 - 12:07 AM)

Now having actually read Galaxies #10, I don't actually see what it has in common with Lost Light at all besides featuring Ultra Magnus, Chromedome, and a spaceship.

@  ▲ndrusi : (16 September 2020 - 05:33 PM)

So, it's exactly like Lost Light, then.

@  Bass X0 : (16 September 2020 - 01:52 PM)

What if Lost Light was stripped bare of its charm and humor? Galaxies #10 is the answer.

@  ▲ndrusi : (16 September 2020 - 01:49 PM)

I didn't mean "*exactly* 15 years ago and no other time."

@  NotVeryKnightly : (16 September 2020 - 12:27 AM)

I mean, the comment was about a linewide gimmick of 15 years ago, not a gimmick only present in a minority of toys from that year.

@  Maximus Ambus : (16 September 2020 - 12:14 AM)

I'd like a western take on the UT for it's twentieth, like a annual CG or anime movie on Netflix that is a condensed retelling similar to the film Macross/Robotech: Do You Remember Love.

@  Maximus Ambus : (16 September 2020 - 12:11 AM)

Giant Planet had them, Energon had a few. I've been disappointed in Siege for not having something for the Micromasters, Earthrise has with the base bots but they've been wasted here.

@  NotVeryKnightly : (15 September 2020 - 10:47 PM)

Wasn't 15 years ago Cyber Keys rather than Minicons?

@  Steevy Maximus : (15 September 2020 - 09:38 PM)

By and large, even the worst Minicons have some unique engineering or design elements. The nostalgia factor aside, Micromasters got pretty samey after you got several, especially the "proper" 89 series.

@  unluckiness : (15 September 2020 - 07:13 PM)

There's certainly a load of crummy ones to sift through

@  TheMightyMol... : (15 September 2020 - 05:29 PM)

Or both. There's some overlap.

@  wonko the sane? : (15 September 2020 - 03:19 PM)

People either hated minicons or became completely addicted to them.

@  ▲ndrusi : (15 September 2020 - 03:17 PM)

A properly-planned theme, or as people called it 15 years ago, a stupid linewide baby toy gimmick that ruins the toys.

@  SHIELD Agent 47 : (15 September 2020 - 01:39 PM)

Look on the bright side: at least Kingdom has a properly-planned theme to its name unlike Power of the Primes being a hilariously transparent junk drawer for the PWT, and with letdown Prime toys to boot.

@  -LittleAutob... : (15 September 2020 - 01:33 PM)

Oh that makes sense-

@  wonko the sane? : (15 September 2020 - 01:32 PM)

To renew their copyrights on all their names, characters and series.

@  -LittleAutob... : (15 September 2020 - 01:32 PM)

Strange.

@  Maximus Ambus : (15 September 2020 - 01:08 PM)

War for Cybertron trilogy is a strange thing, from pre Earth to Earth to Beast Wars.
What was their plan again?

@  Bass X0 : (15 September 2020 - 12:40 PM)

Fall! FALL!! I would have waited an eternity for this; it’s Autumn, Prime...

@  Steevy Maximus : (15 September 2020 - 11:22 AM)

Wow...harsh truths!

@  Trpodeca : (15 September 2020 - 07:29 AM)

Saw Age of Extinction. Not Rise of Skywalker 10/10

@  wonko the sane? : (13 September 2020 - 05:14 PM)

So not a murderer, just a cheapass. Wanted the whole kit for the value of the batteries.

@  wonko the sane? : (13 September 2020 - 01:41 PM)

You can't force other people to sell; ao despite abundance the prices are high. I'm just a small scale hobbyist, I'm not looking to cash in just help other folks with their... uh, passion.

@  Rycochet : (13 September 2020 - 01:28 PM)

It's like diamonds, artificial rarity boosting the price,

@  wonko the sane? : (13 September 2020 - 01:25 PM)

I call bull carp on that. There's a HUGE secondary market, and gently used pieces go for tens of thousands.

@  Rycochet : (13 September 2020 - 01:24 PM)

They lose a lot of their value when not mint in sealed body.

@  wonko the sane? : (13 September 2020 - 01:04 PM)

I could probably stand to part with 2 or 3 of them. I've been collecting them for years anyway.

@  Rycochet : (13 September 2020 - 11:45 AM)

Coming soon to kijiji, wonko's kidney.

@  wonko the sane? : (13 September 2020 - 11:37 AM)

I threw a bunch of lawn and garden tools up on kijiji, today someone messaged me and said they wanted them all. They haven't even tried to haggle or anything. I suspect I'm about to be robbed or otherwise ripped off.

@  Classic Cybe... : (11 September 2020 - 11:03 AM)

Proud dad moment: my 6 year old daughter telling her 3 yr old brother that Prime is the leader because he has the matrix, but Hot Rod gets it next.

@  Paladin : (11 September 2020 - 10:50 AM)

and not just the cthulhu episode....

@  Maximus Ambus : (11 September 2020 - 07:04 AM)

The Real Ghostbusters is better then I remember it, sometimes genuinely creepy.

@  Maximus Ambus : (10 September 2020 - 02:18 PM)

Years later Geewunners went "Trukk not munky!"

@  -LittleAutob... : (10 September 2020 - 12:17 PM)

We are wimpz

@  wonko the sane? : (10 September 2020 - 10:12 AM)

Thats ork talk...

@  TheMightyMol... : (10 September 2020 - 08:19 AM)

Now go look for "HUMANZ R WIMPZ".

@  Maximus Ambus : (10 September 2020 - 06:46 AM)

And just when Runabout was unveiled. COINCIDENCE? Hey I have a ad campiagn for them! Nowhere is sacred!

@  Bass X0 : (09 September 2020 - 05:17 PM)

so there is graffiti near work which says "F*** THE MATRIX!" and "FTBR". If I did graffiti myself (I don't), I'd change it to FIBRIR.

@  -LittleAutob... : (09 September 2020 - 02:04 PM)

Yessssss

@  Maximus Ambus : (09 September 2020 - 01:00 PM)

Actually we could easily get the CW constructicons and TR Galvatron in Studio Series like Cogman. I still hope Kingdom Galvatron is him with COMBAT support either as Megatron in Galvatron armor or Energon Galvatron who is G1 Galvatron with detachable wings and particle cannons.

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (09 September 2020 - 08:12 AM)

Because everything always needs to be G1 in anything..... /s

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Foffy's thread, which has a laconic title with no embellishment

ask thread ama stay in teeth dont do school always brush your drugs

• Please log in to reply
1771 replies to this topic

#921 Caraise Link

Caraise Link

Gone.

• Supporter
  • 2278 posts

Posted 14 January 2017 - 04:08 AM

So today in my video game design class

[Steeples fingers] Keep me appraised of future happenings as well, please~

Tired of this forum shitting on me.

#922 Foffy

Foffy

Ray of chaotic sunshine

• Citizen
  • 8756 posts

Posted 14 January 2017 - 04:55 PM

Very well then...

The plot has thickened somewhat thanks to a friend of mine who googled "Ben 10 ATV" out of curiosity and discovered http://www.ben10gamess.net/(sic). This seems to be the where Ben 10 ATV originated from (I first played it on a different site), and it also contains such winners as "Ben 10 Ambulance", "Ben 10 Golfer", and "Ben 10 At The Dentist". The site has descriptions for the games, which can only be described as having beaten the English language half to death and left it crying in a corner.

For instance, here's the description for "Ben 10 and Ghost", which seems to be the best of the lot so far:

Today, Whereas He Was On The Mountains, Attempting To Induce On His Snowboard, Some Weird Creature, That Appears Sort Of A Ghost, Appeared And Therefore The Background, And Now, Mount Ten Is Being Hunted Person By An Unpleasant Ghost. If You Boys Area Unit Fans Of This Wonderful Young Superhero, Ben 10, And Love Him And Ben 10 And The Ghost Games, Then We Have A Tendency To Really Advocate You To Undertake This New Game With Him, And Facilitate Him Shake Off This Winter Ghost, That Is Chasing Him Everywhere The Mountain. So As To Assist Your Friend, Ben 10, You Guys Should Guide Him And Don't Let Him Trip Over The Numerous Obstacles On His Means. Also, So As To Induce A Better Score, It's Extremely Vital To Gather All The Mini Omnitrix On Your Means.

(While writing this post, I discovered that I've forgotten how to link to something while having the blue link text display something other than the url of the site I'm linking to. If someone could be a dear and refresh my memory of how to do that, I'd appreciate it.)

#923 MEDdMI

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baka

• Supporter
  • 14985 posts
  • Faction::Free Agent

Posted 14 January 2017 - 08:26 PM

[url=www.website.com] link text [/url]

#924 Jenny

Jenny
  • Citizen
  • 23047 posts
  • Faction::Maximal

Posted 14 January 2017 - 10:37 PM

*hugs foffy*

oh hi btw copper's sister

#925 Destron D-69

Destron D-69

Aligned Continuity Beauty

• Supporter
  • 63370 posts
  • Faction::Lesbian Ninja

Posted 14 January 2017 - 10:41 PM

FOOFY's BEEN COPPER'S SISTER THIS ENTIRE TIME!

<_< Dang it! another fanfic Ruined by George Lucus-itus! 

#926 Foffy

Foffy

Ray of chaotic sunshine

• Citizen
  • 8756 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 02:12 AM

[url=www.website.com] link text [/url]
Thank you! I don't know how I forgot that, I've done it like a hundred times before... :doh

FOOFY's BEEN COPPER'S SISTER THIS ENTIRE TIME!

<_< Dang it! another fanfic Ruined by George Lucus-itus!

You're a goof, but that gives me an idea: Maybe I could blackmail talk Copper into lettung me adopt her as an honorary big sister...

*hugs foffy*

D'awwwww. You can be my honorary sister too.

Honestly, most everyone here's kinda like honarary family already. And MED already officially unoffically adopted me as her little brother.

Edited by Foffy the Sheep, 15 January 2017 - 02:13 AM.

#927 Caraise Link

Caraise Link

Gone.

• Supporter
  • 2278 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 02:37 AM

Ouch. From "Linky" to "the sibling of that person I interact with on a regular basis unlike you you absentee", huh~

#928 Foffy

Foffy

Ray of chaotic sunshine

• Citizen
  • 8756 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 09:56 PM

I just realized, I never properly said welcome back when you first returned from your hiatus. Do you like hugs? I don't think I've ever inquired as to your stance on them.

#929 Copper Bezel

Copper Bezel

Thighs should be seductive.

• Supporter
  • 51827 posts
  • Faction::Equestrian

Posted 18 January 2017 - 10:14 PM

To be fair, I also don't know if I interact with Verity on a regular basis. I'm sort of around, I guess. = .

Shouldn't gravity be doing something?

Of course there's a figure of Rodimus as some kind of animal girl. Why would I be surprised by this?

#930 Destron D-69

Destron D-69

• Supporter
  • 63370 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 10:39 PM

Attached File  a03.png   8.43KB   0 downloads

I knew who was whom all along ..yep 

#931 Caraise Link

Caraise Link

Gone.

• Supporter
  • 2278 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 11:29 PM

I just realized, I never properly said welcome back when you first returned from your hiatus. Do you like hugs? I don't think I've ever inquired as to your stance on them.

I was previously pretty indifferent about them. After having recently acquired an IRL friend who's big on hugs, though, I have rediscovered the joy of human touch. Unfortunately, this means that internet hugs are even more detached in my mind from the concept of hugs, so I'm even more indifferent about those than I used to be. Sorry!

attachicon.gifa03.png

I knew who was whom all along ..yep 

I did adopt another shamelessly Hime-matching name, in sort of a playful "you know who I am if you know me" way. Which is to say, thanks to everyone who recognized me without having to check my profile first~

#932 Destron D-69

Destron D-69

• Supporter
  • 63370 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 05:55 AM

also congrats on finding a real life huggable, that's always fun. 

I think the conversion of E-hug or *hug* -to hug hug is about 5 to 1... 

not sure how it works out that way... but

*hug* if I know 

#933 Foffy

Foffy

Ray of chaotic sunshine

• Citizen
  • 8756 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 08:22 AM

I was previously pretty indifferent about them. After having recently acquired an IRL friend who's big on hugs, though, I have rediscovered the joy of human touch. Unfortunately, this means that internet hugs are even more detached in my mind from the concept of hugs, so I'm even more indifferent about those than I used to be. Sorry!

Don't be! I have successfully expressed to you that I'm glad you're back, and gained a valuable piece of information to avoid making a faux pas in future interactions. This is a positive outcome.

#934 Caraise Link

Caraise Link

Gone.

• Supporter
  • 2278 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 08:48 AM

also congrats on finding a real life huggable, that's always fun. 

I think the conversion of E-hug or *hug* -to hug hug is about 5 to 1... 

not sure how it works out that way... but

*hug* if I know 

For me it's like, 50 to 1. Though some of that may because the huggable in question is like, easily the most attractive 50+ year old I've ever met. I was also wholly unsurprised when I saw a picture of her ~10 years back and discovered that her past form is quite possibly the most drop-dead gorgeous woman this side of FFXIII, too~

#935 Destron D-69

Destron D-69

• Supporter
  • 63370 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 04:17 PM

Like Fang attractive... because <_< 13 is otherwise coming up short for that sort of thing... if memory serves.

Regardless Congrats! hug 50 for me and that will ... nope did the math wrong, oh hell hug 50 times anywho 

#936 Jenny

Jenny
  • Citizen
  • 23047 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 08:56 PM

Ouch. From "Linky" to "the sibling of that person I interact with on a regular basis unlike you you absentee", huh~

sorry linky

what have you been up too

#937 Caldwin

Caldwin

Boomerang Master

• Supporter
  • 26218 posts
  • Faction::RIBFIR

Posted 19 January 2017 - 10:08 PM

Vanille>Fang>Sarah>Lightning

I actually liked XIII, but I know my judgement's clouded on that because it was the first Final Fantasy I played day one. All the others I played before that were either remakes or digital re-releases.

Objectively, it's way too linear. Even the open world bit is small compared to other Final Fantasies. The combat was fine for as a link between the menu-based combat of old and the real time combat of today, but is just kind of an oddity in and of itself. And grinding up to the level caps per each chapter only to still have a really tough boss fight (and not being able to grind your way past it like any other Final Fantasy) was irritating. I just have not had the heart to try and play it again since losing my save data.

But I love the story. Vanille in particular just kinda had my heart. Poor dear had it rough. And of course it was the first HD Final Fantasy. And like I said, it was the first Final Fantasy I played when it was the current Final Fantasy.

The sequels can just go hang themselves.

Also...hello Foff!
PSN = Caldwin

Switch = SW-7457-8143-2029

Mornings are for coffee and contemplation.

Before you do anything you can't undo...National Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1-800-273-8255

#938 Caraise Link

Caraise Link

Gone.

• Supporter
  • 2278 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 10:10 PM

Like Fang attractive... because <_< 13 is otherwise coming up short for that sort of thing... if memory serves.

I...I've suspected this for a while, but...are you utterly without taste in women~?

(Fang's pretty damn attractive too, though...)

sorry linky

what have you been up too

Failing at life, mostly~

The sequels can just go hang themselves.

I knew there was a reason I disliked all of your opinions~

#939 Jenny

Jenny
  • Citizen
  • 23047 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 10:17 PM

well it's good to know you're alive at least

did i tell you i got kittens

#940 Caraise Link

Caraise Link

Gone.

• Supporter
  • 2278 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 10:21 PM

well it's good to know you're alive at least

did i tell you i got kittens

Oh, fun fun. How many? Where did you adopt them from? What are their inevitable endearing quirks?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ask thread, ama, stay in teeth, dont do school, always brush your drugs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users