Toggle shoutbox Squawkbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Please don't post Youtube videos in the chat box. The forums software auto embeds them. 

@  ▲ndrusi : (29 September 2020 - 04:20 PM)

I want Dr. Smoov to RUN

@  Bass X0 : (29 September 2020 - 03:15 PM)

I want Dr. Smoov or the Jaboody Show guys to dub over WFC with voices and personalities more in line with the 80s cartoon. That means no more jerk Bumblebee.

@  Maximus Ambus : (29 September 2020 - 01:35 AM)

Ever notice Kath SOucie's Janine in the later episodes of Real Ghostbusters sounds like Tara Strong's Sari Sumdac?

@  Maximus Ambus : (28 September 2020 - 02:10 PM)

I wish they were more universal like Beast Wars, Animated or Prime and as professionally done,

@  Maximus Ambus : (28 September 2020 - 02:06 PM)

The Netflix shows are done for adults, the Generation toyline is for adults who grew up with G1.

@  Sabrblade : (28 September 2020 - 12:53 PM)

Who said it ever was?

@  -LittleAutob... : (28 September 2020 - 12:43 PM)

Whatever happened to WFC Earthrise being a kids show X'D

@  wonko the sane? : (28 September 2020 - 11:43 AM)

Cool, my last tablet couldn't run it, and I stopped caring by the time I got the new one. So thanks!

@  Otaku : (28 September 2020 - 11:27 AM)

There are crossover characters, but the amount and distribution... Marvel Vs Capcom this ain't.  If @wonko the sane? my bad!

@  Otaku : (28 September 2020 - 11:21 AM)

I've been playing for *checks account* 1002 days, 23 hours.  So, by 2021, it will have been three years.  I think it takes place in its own continuity, largely inspired by G1 but borrowing from other places.

@  Otaku : (28 September 2020 - 11:19 AM)

@wonko the sane? Can only speak for Earth Wars, but so few they're easy to forget.

@  wonko the sane? : (28 September 2020 - 07:39 AM)

Didn't they already do the across universes thing in that tablet game?

@  Demovere Xeno : (28 September 2020 - 05:30 AM)

Also, make the setting an amalgamation of different Transformers series, rather than based on a specific one. Bring in things like 'Sentinel Major' as the primo Autobot jerk, and sleek car mode Vehicons as the Decepticons' basic grunt.

@  Demovere Xeno : (28 September 2020 - 05:27 AM)

KT just needs to incorporate the vehicle modes into the combat system, like Platinum did for Devastation, so they're for more than just wheeling it across the battlefield. =P

@  Demovere Xeno : (28 September 2020 - 05:25 AM)

Transformers: Warriors of Cybertron! =D

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (28 September 2020 - 05:15 AM)

I want a Power Rangers Mosu. I would also take a Transformers Mosu. :D

@  TheMightyMol... : (28 September 2020 - 04:50 AM)

It even ended on a sequel hook.

@  Demovere Xeno : (28 September 2020 - 04:40 AM)

Man, I just want another Devastation game... =(

@  NotVeryKnightly : (28 September 2020 - 01:53 AM)

Aren't TFs way more varied than Joes, as far as they'd work in gameplay? Like, Omega Supreme is vastly different from Bumblebee.

@  unluckiness : (27 September 2020 - 10:16 PM)

Hell, ripoff Super Robot Wars withTFs

@  unluckiness : (27 September 2020 - 10:16 PM)

IDK they could make something like FF tactics or Fire Emblem ripoff with Robots and i'd buy it

@  Steevy Maximus : (27 September 2020 - 09:43 PM)

See, I feel GI Joe (with it's varied cast) is a better fit for a strategy game, where as Transformers feels more suited for a shooter.

@  Maruten : (27 September 2020 - 08:28 PM)

I might give them points for making a strategy game if it's actually a good strategy game.

@  wonko the sane? : (27 September 2020 - 07:48 PM)

I mean, points for making a strategy game instead of third person shooter, but: urrrrgggg. Cyberverse.

@  wonko the sane? : (27 September 2020 - 07:47 PM)

A transformers game for the switch? *checks* Urrrggg... cyberverse...

@  Steevy Maximus : (27 September 2020 - 06:28 PM)

October will be a big month for Hasbro fans: Zoids, GI Joe AND Transformers all have brand new console games. All on the Switch at that!

@  wonko the sane? : (27 September 2020 - 09:04 AM)

At least in animated he was more driven than just "loyal bootlick".

@  unluckiness : (27 September 2020 - 08:29 AM)

Oof, That's a huge downgrade

@  Maximus Ambus : (27 September 2020 - 02:35 AM)

After rewatching Animated Sound and Fury, in my head canon Titans Return Soundwave is that Soundwave.

@  wonko the sane? : (26 September 2020 - 04:09 PM)

On an unrelated note: I just got the BBTS email about kingdom pre-orders... and even the stuff I don't want I'm perfectly willing to get if it means I can have the rest of it.

@  wonko the sane? : (26 September 2020 - 04:08 PM)

It's digimon. So first one, then the other.

@  TheMightyMol... : (26 September 2020 - 12:53 PM)

50/50 odds, it's either a helicopter with limbs, or a scantily-clad human with heli blades on their back. If female, 90% odds on the second one.

@  NotVeryKnightly : (26 September 2020 - 12:39 PM)

I read that as "Helicoptermon" and wondered what kind of Digimon that was.

@  Bass X0 : (26 September 2020 - 12:35 PM)

Helicopter-mom, transform!

@  Maximus Ambus : (25 September 2020 - 11:58 PM)

Aw I scratched the hood of my 35th anniversary Bluestreak. Fortunately he's in robot mode a lot.

@  Sabrblade : (25 September 2020 - 07:24 PM)

No decoration could improve the wall more than Knockout himself

@  TheMightyMol... : (25 September 2020 - 05:04 PM)

The wall could use some decorating, though. Maybe a nice shelf or a portrait.

@  -LittleAutob... : (25 September 2020 - 04:32 PM)

I'm laughing so hard XDDD

@  ▲ndrusi : (25 September 2020 - 02:31 PM)

He doesn't even mind this time. You know what? It's comfortable here.

@  -LittleAutob... : (25 September 2020 - 02:23 PM)

AND THEN KNOCKOUT WAS IN THE WALL AGAIN XDDD

@  Bass X0 : (25 September 2020 - 01:11 PM)

is an annoying stage in Super Mario World.

@  wonko the sane? : (24 September 2020 - 02:15 PM)

Gnarly.

@  PlutoniumBoss : (24 September 2020 - 01:05 PM)

Beast Era, a blonde rat called Sunsqueaker.

@  TheMightyMol... : (24 September 2020 - 01:00 PM)

And then Knockout was in the wall again.

@  Sabrblade : (24 September 2020 - 12:53 PM)

Knockout: "Ooh, sorry, Lord Megatron. The correct word was... 'Decepticon'."

@  -LittleAutob... : (24 September 2020 - 11:15 AM)

Knockout: *while doing a crossword puzzle* Lord Megatron, whats a ten letter word for disappointment? | Megatron: ...... Starscream.

@  Maximus Ambus : (23 September 2020 - 01:20 PM)

@Bass X0 Shockwave did it.

@  TheMightyMol... : (23 September 2020 - 11:56 AM)

At least it's not Suntwerker.

@  wonko the sane? : (23 September 2020 - 11:19 AM)

I read that name as "suntweaker" the first time, and was terrified for a moment...

@  Bass X0 : (23 September 2020 - 03:41 AM)

Prowl did nothing wrong.

Photo
- - - - -

6th 4th year TFSS Firgure Revealed- Impactor from CW Rook.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
151 replies to this topic

#101 Spark

Spark
  • Citizen
  • 39394 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 09:42 AM

<script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v2.3"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);}(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script>

Hello all, a quick update on the next Transformers Figure Subscription Service for all those wondering when orders will...

Posted by Transformers Collectors' Club (Official) on Thursday, July 23, 2015

I don't think they've hit me with the second TFSS 3.0 charge yet, come to think of it.

Fall of Cybertron will blow your mind. That is all.

#102 Gizmoboy

Gizmoboy

I live to serve

• Administrator
  • 10371 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 09:46 AM

Good to know it is a CW figure.  Odds are with 5 Decepticons already, it is going to be an Autobot.

#103 Sabrblade

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase

• Citizen
  • 31090 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 10:33 AM

I imagine he'd have a new head.  Notice the eyes are a bit different and what not (knowing it's just a mockup). 

The mouth is different too. It's snarling here while the FOC one is closed.

"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"
QUOTE(Bass X0 @ Aug 17 2013, 08:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think the concept of being educated and being able to educate is something that more people need more of in their lives.

No, we don't all know everything but we should spread and share that what we do know.

If I'm consistently misspelling a word, I would want and expect people to correct me as should I imagine all decent people who know the value of good literacy.

Its just arrogant laziness to know you're spelling a word incorrectly and not correct yourself or ignore the advice when people do tell you how to spell a word correctly.

#104 StarSaber

StarSaber
  • Validating
  • 2882 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 10:54 AM

I don't think they've hit me with the second TFSS 3.0 charge yet, come to think of it.

You may want to check on that ASAP. They started charging last Friday and I believe they start cancelling unpaid subscriptions today. at 4PM CMT.

So...they're charging both the third installment of V3 AND taking payments for V4 in August?

-SS (Oy...that's going to be an expensive month with DragonCon on top of that...)

Edited by StarSaber, 23 July 2015 - 10:57 AM.

#105 G.B.Blackrock

G.B.Blackrock

Autobot Ally

• Supporter
  • 12960 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 11:30 AM

So...they're charging both the third installment of V3 AND taking payments for V4 in August?

-SS (Oy...that's going to be an expensive month with DragonCon on top of that...)

Even assuming that they are, they make it pretty clear that they'll be taking payments for V4 for a couple of months.

If having it all pile up in August is a problem, there's no reason you won't be able to wait for a more opportune time.

#106 Rosicrucian

Rosicrucian

Frater

• Citizen
  • 6679 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 11:36 AM

Knowing when to budget for is nice, but stop me if you've heard this one: a dollar amount would be nice.

#107 Spark

Spark
  • Citizen
  • 39394 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 12:54 PM

You may want to check on that ASAP. They started charging last Friday and I believe they start cancelling unpaid subscriptions today. at 4PM CMT.

It's funny I bring that up, since they charged me today at noon.  Weird.

Knowing when to budget for is nice, but stop me if you've heard this one: a dollar amount would be nice.

You can probably get a pretty good estimate off the prior subscription charges.

#108 Rosicrucian

Rosicrucian

Frater

• Citizen
  • 6679 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 02:05 PM

In theory, but they keep adding extra stuff in, and this is the first time the "free" figure has been a deluxe in addition to one of the figures being a voyager, and numerous Targetmaster partners.

#109 Vexwing

Vexwing

You are being deceived

• Staff
  • 4291 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 02:12 PM

In theory, but they keep adding extra stuff in, and this is the first time the "free" figure has been a deluxe in addition to one of the figures being a voyager, and numerous Targetmaster partners.

I keep expecting them to reach the point where they realize "whoah, this is getting cost-prohibitively high, maybe we'd sell more if we made some cuts to bring down the overall price."

That sure isn't this year.

35806863916_c3f0822359_o.jpg
I'm on twitter for some reason! Hell if I know why.
@vexwing

www.flickr.com/vexwing

#110 Walky

Walky

King Kong Aventure Fudge

• Citizen
  • 40686 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 02:12 PM

I was about to say we're also minus a bunch of Arms Microns, but then I forgot about the two sets of Double Targetmasters.

#111 SoS

SoS
  • Administrator
  • 5289 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 02:14 PM

While that's true, I don't think the freebie being a deluxe would, or at least shouldn't, really play into the price of the set. The Targetmaster partners, however, is a good point and could bring up the price a bit. I'm guessing the price will be somewhere around the $300 range.

--SoS

#112 Powered Convoy

Powered Convoy

Skywarp Connoisseur

• Retired Staff
  • 67863 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 02:37 PM

Yeah this set is loaded and I love it personally.  I'm hoping they give Bludgeon some swords or something from someone else, like how Go Prime and Alpha Trizer had Kenzan's swords.  One of my favorite things about this TFSS and 3.0 and 2.0 were the extra guys that they came with, as they're all very befitting and really amp up the value / quality of the exclusive for me.  I mean who doesn't love Catgut, Gatoraider, and Sunbeam & Zigzag coming with their larger partners.  :)

Randy

ACItEK8.png

#113 Mouse_Pad

Mouse_Pad

Maker of Toy Box Comix

• Citizen
  • 9527 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 03:30 PM

While that's true, I don't think the freebie being a deluxe would, or at least shouldn't, really play into the price of the set. The Targetmaster partners, however, is a good point and could bring up the price a bit. I'm guessing the price will be somewhere around the $300 range.

--SoS

I assure you, there's nothing "free" about the seventh figure.  You're paying for it.

#114 Spark

Spark
  • Citizen
  • 39394 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 03:38 PM

--SoS

I assure you, there's nothing "free" about the seventh figure.  You're paying for it.

Yeah, it's really the "secret" seventh figure, not the "free" one.

#115 Walky

Walky

King Kong Aventure Fudge

• Citizen
  • 40686 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 03:57 PM

If information from years past holds true, then "scouts" aren't that much less expensive to produce than Deluxe Class toys, which is why FP hasn't done many sub-Deluxe toys unless it's a great idea, like doing Rewind/Eject.  Though we have been seeing more sub-Deluxe toys, though, in the past year or so, so maybe that's changed.  

#116 Mouse_Pad

Mouse_Pad

Maker of Toy Box Comix

• Citizen
  • 9527 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 03:59 PM

It seemed noteworthy that the Botcon attendee exclusive was a legend figure this year rather than the traditional deluxe.

#117 StarSaber

StarSaber
  • Validating
  • 2882 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 04:42 PM

True...but it also came with an additional partner from another set of tooling.

-SS (that has to count for something in cost/value)

#118 ▲ndrusi

▲ndrusi

Praise be to Stakeout.

• Supporter
  • 27573 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 04:51 PM

Legends aren't quite the same thing as Scouts. Perhaps they're sufficiently less expensive than Deluxes that it makes a difference in production costs.

Alternatively, maybe they just saw that nobody murdered them over Rewind/Eject and figured they could do those "great ideas" more often.

#119 Broadside

Broadside

#HaulOfFame

• Citizen
  • 11072 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 04:52 PM

I can't imagine it cost any more than your average Arms Micron. Chop Shop wasn't gang molded with Megatron.

unknown.png

#120 Powered Convoy

Powered Convoy

Skywarp Connoisseur

• Retired Staff
  • 67863 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 05:57 PM

Chop Shop has some hardware I imagine right?  Like pins or something.  The Arms Microns don’t.

Randy

ACItEK8.png