Posted 09 March 2015 - 07:06 PM
- Lunchbox has the thermos in it
- Jetfire is the Macross tamograph version
- Ratchet with the rubsign is the mail-away version
- To the left of the walkie talkies is sealed Skywarp Numeral Candle and Optimus Prime napkins.
- Box to the left of Jetfire is Inferno.
- Soundwave has FIRRIB in his chest because it is broken and can't stay in either robot or micro-cassette mode without reinforcement.
- There is a Perceptor in that box! I swear!
- Twin Twist in box is the correct one. Topspin error tech is in the mail.
- two small boxes behind are Kickback and Bombshell.
- next two boxes are Canadian Astrotrain/Astrotrain and Blitzwing/Le Blitz.
- Rippersnapper has no head, so I can't make Abominus.
- famous sealed Skywarp soap dish with Tracks soap.
- AFA graded Antex Camaro is the one in the clear case.
- Waddington's Jazz card game behind Hardhead.
- between Doublecross and Scorpy you can see the Thundercracker party toy peaking out.
- That's Flywheels in the box behind Hunn-gurr.
- Brainstorm is in his box too but no Arcana.
- Some of the pretenders have their inner robot, some don't.
- colorful Seekers are actually customs. So is the Road Hauler. They were made by Sto_vo_kor.
- Gobot Smallfoot is here, also a Diaclone!
- In front of Prowl II is an over-sized G1 Laserbeak.
- The Classic carded toy is Wideload with Portugese import sticker on the back.
- Icepick has the inner robot.
- The Japanese G2 Starscream has the wrong head!
- The purple Seeker is another custom from Sto_vo_kor.
- Shouki there, not sure if legit or KO.
- Many KOs here. There is the over-sized Soundwave that the Laserbeak belongs to. He has KO Ravage in him because it looks better that way.
- I find many recent KOs cannot actually be transformed into Robot mode for whatever reason.
- Hidden boxed toys are 22 Starscream re-issue and TRU US Hot Rod Reissue.
- Mystery 2-in-1 Robot Fighter is boxed Jumpstarter KO.
- Seemed to miss one here. That Defensor KO is fine... there is a smaller one where there are no robot or vehicle modes, only a combined mode.
- Behind the visible Defensor KO is a Dorvack KO set with Ovelon Gazette and Bonaparte Tulcas.
- That's no Diaclone in the box there, it is Kingdam F15/Diaclone Starscream KO!
I'm still working on my other shelves. This one has Autobots with newer toys on the top, and has media like VHS, DVD, VCD and books on it.
- walruslaw likes this
Posted 10 March 2015 - 05:37 AM
Nice collection man. Love all the little extra items and boxed stuff you have. Quick question whats the big Optimus Prime in the second picture, it looks like there's wires coming out of him?
Posted 10 March 2015 - 10:07 AM
They can move their arms, as you can see in this pic I found online:
Posted 14 March 2015 - 02:37 PM
- Wheeljack Stamp Bot MOC
- Transformers: The Game - Greatest Hits (PS2) [US]
- Transformers: When Continents Collide book with record inside
- Gobots: The Final Conflict book with cassette tape
- Gobots: Battle for Gobotron book with record inside
- Gobots: Target Earth book
- Optimus Prime uninflated balloon
- G.I.Joe card sealed box
- Unique Transformers Optimus Prime Honeycomb Centerpiece unopened
And lastly, both boxed Twin Twist versions. I have not accounted for all the weapon variations.
Posted 22 March 2015 - 08:36 AM
- Found a G2 Hero Optimus Prime at an antique store.
- also now you can see the smaller Defensor/Guard City KO.
- I didn't post about it before, but this shelf is for MTMTE Part 2 Autobots.
- This is a different pic than previously... I found there is Roller that comes with the DOTM Ark playset so I put him in here too.
Posted 29 March 2015 - 05:25 PM
Another pairing completed, the Walkie Talkie Combat Communicators:
Despite both looking to be the same box... or the one with the "Bluestreak" walkie talkies just having a "With Signal Lights" sticker thrown on, this is not the case. You can tell from the pic that the "With Signal Lights" version has a different foam insert, in fact that one has a deeper box than the other one.
Posted 25 September 2015 - 07:33 PM
These were taken on a Sony Mavica camera. If you remember those, it was the kind where you could put a floppy disk in it to save the pictures to.
Edited by Tripredacus, 25 September 2015 - 07:34 PM.
Reply to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users