Posted 17 January 2015 - 06:57 PM
Top 10 Mass Effect Crew Members
10. Jack - A little over the top in ME2, but she really softened up in ME3 without going too soft. With all the jive she's been through, gotta respect her for it.
9. Kasumi - Her loyalty mission is the most fun and she was the only squad mate worthy of truly taking Liara's place during her absense during ME2.
8. EDI - I like her since of humor
7. Joker - lone survivor of the collector raid on the Normandy...and he did it with brittle bone disease!
6. Kelly Chambers - Nice dancer and the only one I ever technically cheated on Liara with.
5. Samantha Traynor - She helps break on to the Normandy...WITH A TOOTHBRUSH!
4. Wrex - Judging from all the other krogan I'd met at the time, if anyone else of his species had been my first crew member, I'd probably have let them go extinct. Wrex is just awesome.
3. Garrus - Cool cousin that has all the awesome guns
2. Tali - Little sister that you always want to protect even though she can easily take care of herself.
1. Liara - Love intrest. In 5 playthroughs of the entire trilogy, I never once cheated on her (unless you count Kelly Chambers that one time).
Honerable Mentions in no particular order
Javik, Mordin, Grunt, Thane
Worst 5 Mass Effect Crew Members
5. James - Pretty useless, but I like some of his interactions. So I rate him low on this list.
4. Ashley - I like her enough I don't want her to die. But her constantly calling out Shepard in ME2 and for the first half of ME3 wore oh so thin!
3. Kaiden - Never really regretted leaving him on Virmire.
2. Jacob - Never used him. Doesn't even have a memorable personality to make up for his uselessness like James.
1. Diana Allers - aside from a war asset, why does she even exist?
I'm sorry, Miranda may be a stuck up Cerberus cheerleader, but given the crap she went through for her sister, she will never appear on this list as far as I'm concerned.
Best Non-Crew Mass Effect Characters
10. Anto Korragan - The only Batarian that didn't make me want to kill him
9. Barla Von - the only Volus that didn't make me want to punch him
8. Conrad Verner - Annoying as all hell, but he tries, and actually pulls through in the third game.
7. Sha'ira (Asari Consort) - A video game prostitute that you don't necesarily get to hug (unless you go renegade)...and I'm okay with that.
6. Matriarch Aethyta (Liara's Father) - The interactions between her/him and Liara in ME3 are awesome. The fact that he kept calling me Babe and I'm like...dude...I hugged your daughter...in ME2
5. Captian Bailey - Kinda get the feeling he was not as straight up as you'd think given his bending of the rules in Thanes loyalty mission, but he's a pretty alright guy.
4. General Hacket - Lance...hugging...Henriksen - that is all.
3. David Anderson - Shepards father figure. Can't really place my finger on it, but every scene he's in, he's awesome.
2. Emily Wong - I really wish she'd have been the reporter we got in ME3 instead of Diana
1. Aria T'Loak - Maybe I have a thing for Asari, but for she's the one NPC that made my Renegade playthrough bearable.
PSN = Caldwin
Switch = SW-7457-8143-2029
Mornings are for coffee and contemplation.
Before you do anything you can't undo...National Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1-800-273-8255