Toggle shoutbox Squawkbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Please don't post Youtube videos in the chat box. The forums software auto embeds them. 

@  Maximus Ambus : (27 September 2020 - 02:35 AM)

After rewatching Animated Sound and Fury, in my head canon Titans Return Soundwave is that Soundwave.

@  wonko the sane? : (26 September 2020 - 04:09 PM)

On an unrelated note: I just got the BBTS email about kingdom pre-orders... and even the stuff I don't want I'm perfectly willing to get if it means I can have the rest of it.

@  wonko the sane? : (26 September 2020 - 04:08 PM)

It's digimon. So first one, then the other.

@  TheMightyMol... : (26 September 2020 - 12:53 PM)

50/50 odds, it's either a helicopter with limbs, or a scantily-clad human with heli blades on their back. If female, 90% odds on the second one.

@  NotVeryKnightly : (26 September 2020 - 12:39 PM)

I read that as "Helicoptermon" and wondered what kind of Digimon that was.

@  Bass X0 : (26 September 2020 - 12:35 PM)

Helicopter-mom, transform!

@  Maximus Ambus : (25 September 2020 - 11:58 PM)

Aw I scratched the hood of my 35th anniversary Bluestreak. Fortunately he's in robot mode a lot.

@  Sabrblade : (25 September 2020 - 07:24 PM)

No decoration could improve the wall more than Knockout himself

@  TheMightyMol... : (25 September 2020 - 05:04 PM)

The wall could use some decorating, though. Maybe a nice shelf or a portrait.

@  -LittleAutob... : (25 September 2020 - 04:32 PM)

I'm laughing so hard XDDD

@  ▲ndrusi : (25 September 2020 - 02:31 PM)

He doesn't even mind this time. You know what? It's comfortable here.

@  -LittleAutob... : (25 September 2020 - 02:23 PM)

AND THEN KNOCKOUT WAS IN THE WALL AGAIN XDDD

@  Bass X0 : (25 September 2020 - 01:11 PM)

is an annoying stage in Super Mario World.

@  wonko the sane? : (24 September 2020 - 02:15 PM)

Gnarly.

@  PlutoniumBoss : (24 September 2020 - 01:05 PM)

Beast Era, a blonde rat called Sunsqueaker.

@  TheMightyMol... : (24 September 2020 - 01:00 PM)

And then Knockout was in the wall again.

@  Sabrblade : (24 September 2020 - 12:53 PM)

Knockout: "Ooh, sorry, Lord Megatron. The correct word was... 'Decepticon'."

@  -LittleAutob... : (24 September 2020 - 11:15 AM)

Knockout: *while doing a crossword puzzle* Lord Megatron, whats a ten letter word for disappointment? | Megatron: ...... Starscream.

@  Maximus Ambus : (23 September 2020 - 01:20 PM)

@Bass X0 Shockwave did it.

@  TheMightyMol... : (23 September 2020 - 11:56 AM)

At least it's not Suntwerker.

@  wonko the sane? : (23 September 2020 - 11:19 AM)

I read that name as "suntweaker" the first time, and was terrified for a moment...

@  Bass X0 : (23 September 2020 - 03:41 AM)

Prowl did nothing wrong.

@  TheMightyMol... : (23 September 2020 - 01:50 AM)

Smashy, Stabby, Selfy, and Shieldy.

@  Xero Prime : (22 September 2020 - 08:52 PM)

RunFast, MuckyTrail, TrackBreaker and Sunstreaker

@  TheMightyMol... : (22 September 2020 - 06:16 AM)

Runamuck, Fasttrack, Sunstreaker, and Trailbreaker.

@  Nevermore : (22 September 2020 - 06:13 AM)

Cardboard and plastic.

@  Paladin : (22 September 2020 - 05:52 AM)

what's IN Wave 3, anyway?

@  Telly : (21 September 2020 - 06:35 PM)

i dont think theyre due for release until november. at least thats when target says ill get trailbreaker and sunstreaker. thought the wiki says theyre out in singapore

@  TheMightyMol... : (21 September 2020 - 06:01 PM)

Has wave 3 actually reached anywhere yet?

@  Maximus Ambus : (21 September 2020 - 04:40 PM)

A few more Bearimy's for Earthrise wave 3 to reach the UK

@  Spiritofeigh... : (20 September 2020 - 05:07 PM)

Cheers pal.

@  wonko the sane? : (20 September 2020 - 04:42 PM)

Welcome aboard!

@  Spiritofeigh... : (20 September 2020 - 04:38 PM)

Hey, new to the boards

@  RichardT1977 : (20 September 2020 - 02:29 PM)

I had an idea for a Spiral Zone/Go-Busters crossover fanfic...

@  wonko the sane? : (19 September 2020 - 06:35 PM)

I loved what was there, and think it's pretty ripe for "renegades" style reboot.

@  Rycochet : (19 September 2020 - 03:13 PM)

It's a shame as I loved Spiral Zone, and the design from the Japanese Toyline of the same name are fantastic, I adore the monowheel motorbike.

@  Rycochet : (19 September 2020 - 03:12 PM)

Hasbro doesn't seem to have any interest in doing anything with the TV show, haven't greenlit any attempt to rerelease it, and there have been approaches, so I think it may be aother one of Tonka's legal carcrashes where everyone involved owns a piece and it's not really worth anyone sticking their neck out to claim ownership.

@  Steevy Maximus : (19 September 2020 - 01:47 PM)

I feel that homages and references would be a fun way to expand the GI Joe brand, and give a little love to lines that are unlikely to be acknowledged beyond such capacity.

@  Steevy Maximus : (19 September 2020 - 01:47 PM)

I was under the impression that Bandai was more the character design aspects, not story or characters.

@  Rycochet : (19 September 2020 - 12:55 PM)

Also isn't it in rights limbo, given how it's loosely based on concepts from a BanDai series much like GoBots?

@  Rycochet : (19 September 2020 - 12:52 PM)

We don't need a Spiral Zone reboot, in a decade or so we'll be living it.

@  wonko the sane? : (19 September 2020 - 12:49 PM)

Yeah, but it would fundamentally change the base premise of both gijoe and spiral zone. It's either not the world spanning threat it was, or the zone riders are backed up by a competent force. Either way, you compromise the context of both.

@  Steevy Maximus : (19 September 2020 - 12:19 PM)

Akin to what was done with Matt Tracker in 2008.

@  Steevy Maximus : (19 September 2020 - 12:18 PM)

Again, not a PURE transplant, but an integration of ideas and concepts into the world of GI Joe.

@  Steevy Maximus : (19 September 2020 - 12:18 PM)

@Wonko The Cobra Overlord, with help from Dr. Mindbender and Cesspool, develops machines capable of generating a mind-controlling fog. GI Joe stalwarts Flint, Airtight, Lifeline, and Psyche-Out are joined by Colonal Courage to infiltrate these zones and disable the machines. Figures would sport hostile environment suits (Eco warriors cross with Spiral Zone) and make new versions of the mono-wheel vehicles.

@  Maximus Ambus : (19 September 2020 - 09:39 AM)

Hasbroverse.2 with bought properties: Bravestarr, Ulysses 31, Galaxy Rangers, Shadow Raiders, Manta Force, Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors, Mighty Orbots, Jem and Bigfoot and the Muscle Machines. Seamless.

@  wonko the sane? : (19 September 2020 - 08:32 AM)

While acknoledging spiral zone would be pretty boss, I doubt they could actively integrate it into anything else: given the scale of the villains deeds.

@  Steevy Maximus : (19 September 2020 - 08:03 AM)

COPS, Spiral Zone, Shadow Strikers, Action Man, Centurions, MegaForce. They wouldn’t replicate the old lines, but simply acknowledging their existence would be nifty.

@  Steevy Maximus : (19 September 2020 - 08:01 AM)

I would love to see GI Joe become something of a “celebration of action figures”. Hasbro has SO MANY old action figure properties, and many could slot into the GI Joe umbrella with relative ease.

@  Otaku : (19 September 2020 - 12:04 AM)

G.I. Joe, CyberCOPS, and M.A.S.K. all seem like something that would work from Animated or Prime, though CyberCOPS might have been a bit trickier from Prime.

Photo
* * * * - 2 votes

The Next console generation: Getting Twitchy

28526 replies to this topic

#27881 The Doctor Who

The Doctor Who

Properly Cross

• Supporter
  • 18825 posts
  • Faction::Free Agent

Posted 12 May 2020 - 11:23 AM

Starting to get the picture that the biggest problem with Warframe is a community of top-level overpowered gods whinging that every new addition doesn't make them even more overpowered.

Like there are legit complaints to be had, but 'doesn't one-shot enemies above level 50' seems pretty silly.

Edited by The Doctor Who, 12 May 2020 - 11:24 AM.

• Jet likes this

nzo8WYb.png

#27882 Copper Bezel

Copper Bezel

Thighs should be seductive.

• Supporter
  • 51872 posts
  • Faction::Equestrian

Posted 12 May 2020 - 12:28 PM

I tend to work on the assumption that I'm building and loading out for level 100 or so, and I'm not likely to actively choose to use something that's significantly less effective than an alternative and effectively just draw things out needlessly for myself. (I mean, actively building for lower levels would just mean cheesing them even faster, so I guess I am drawing those out in theory.) So there are quite a lot of weapons that I'm unlikely to touch simply because they're well below what passes for a vague sense of a power curve. But if every weapon is top tier, or every frame is top tier for every situation, then none of them are. 

So like, I was less bothered by the Basmu being kinda not very good at all than I would have been bothered by it being another Shedu. When something falls roughly on the amorphous blob that could be compared to a power curve in normal games, it's more likely to make the game more interesting, while something that falls well below it doesn't factor at all and something that falls well above it makes it less interesting. 

When it's frame abilities and augments, though, I feel it's a little different. I really think every frame ought ideally to be playable even in endgame level content. Since the thing that balloons the most wildly as you go up the level progression - marginally less so with the armor change, but still much more than any other factor - is enemy effective health, any ability with a primary purpose of dealing damage has to have some clever way of scaling into the absurdly high numbers that entails, or it's just a dead feature of that frame past a particular level. In the vast majority of cases, it's that second one and direct damage-dealing abilities just kinda stop working once you're far enough in.

The easy solution to that problem would be to, you know, stop giving frames abilities that are just attacks, but even frames that are both good and recent like Wisp waste ability spots on them. And abilities generally get one augment at most, so an augment can become a wasted spot too. 

Basically, I think there really are quite a lot of things that get tossed in with a little less care toward balance than would be preferable, and a lot of the people likely to be concerned about any given particular are going to be experiencing the game largely in that level 80-110 range. Something that's just plain inefficient to use against level 50 enemies or something is just not in the game that I'm playing, so - I mean, if it's cool, ideally, I'd like it to be in my game too, preferably. 

But after spending a significant amount of time on the forums, I just generally got the sense that the Warframe community has a some issues with being composed entirely of foul tempered and demanding idiots, so there's that

Edited by Copper Bezel, 12 May 2020 - 12:28 PM.

Shouldn't gravity be doing something?

Of course there's a figure of Rodimus as some kind of animal girl. Why would I be surprised by this?

#27883 Princess Viola

Princess Viola

Lara not Laura

• Supporter
  • 30334 posts
  • Faction::Lesbian Ninja

Posted 12 May 2020 - 12:36 PM

Isn't that every game though?

dznwjievmaanw90kooil.png

#27884 Sharkshadow

Sharkshadow
  • Citizen
  • 14682 posts
  • Faction::Predacon

Posted 12 May 2020 - 02:22 PM

I tend to work on the assumption that I'm building and loading out for level 100 or so, and I'm not likely to actively choose to use something that's significantly less effective than an alternative and effectively just draw things out needlessly for myself. (I mean, actively building for lower levels would just mean cheesing them even faster, so I guess I am drawing those out in theory.) So there are quite a lot of weapons that I'm unlikely to touch simply because they're well below what passes for a vague sense of a power curve. But if every weapon is top tier, or every frame is top tier for every situation, then none of them are. 

So like, I was less bothered by the Basmu being kinda not very good at all than I would have been bothered by it being another Shedu. When something falls roughly on the amorphous blob that could be compared to a power curve in normal games, it's more likely to make the game more interesting, while something that falls well below it doesn't factor at all and something that falls well above it makes it less interesting. 

When it's frame abilities and augments, though, I feel it's a little different. I really think every frame ought ideally to be playable even in endgame level content. Since the thing that balloons the most wildly as you go up the level progression - marginally less so with the armor change, but still much more than any other factor - is enemy effective health, any ability with a primary purpose of dealing damage has to have some clever way of scaling into the absurdly high numbers that entails, or it's just a dead feature of that frame past a particular level. In the vast majority of cases, it's that second one and direct damage-dealing abilities just kinda stop working once you're far enough in.

The easy solution to that problem would be to, you know, stop giving frames abilities that are just attacks, but even frames that are both good and recent like Wisp waste ability spots on them. And abilities generally get one augment at most, so an augment can become a wasted spot too. 

Basically, I think there really are quite a lot of things that get tossed in with a little less care toward balance than would be preferable, and a lot of the people likely to be concerned about any given particular are going to be experiencing the game largely in that level 80-110 range. Something that's just plain inefficient to use against level 50 enemies or something is just not in the game that I'm playing, so - I mean, if it's cool, ideally, I'd like it to be in my game too, preferably. 

But after spending a significant amount of time on the forums, I just generally got the sense that the Warframe community has a some issues with being composed entirely of foul tempered and demanding idiots, so there's that

ha.ha.  Space Ninja go Woosh. 

#27885 TheMightyMollusk

TheMightyMollusk

Turn your back on fate and write your own story

• Supporter
  • 48111 posts
  • Faction::Unicron's Spawn

Posted 12 May 2020 - 03:28 PM

Welcome to MMOs. Never ever browse the official forums for any unless you're prepared for pain.

#27886 tec

tec

Dai....CLONE

• Supporter
  • 32838 posts

Posted 12 May 2020 - 04:17 PM

I bought a few dream games for myself

SNES Gundam Wing Endless Dual

PS1 Night Striker

Saturn Waku Waku 7

Im so happy to have finally plugged theses holes in my collection

Visit my store! Vintage toys (SW/ST/TFs Collectables)

www.vintagenerdvana.com

https://www.twitch.tv/tecnic5x5

Wait. Wait, wait, wait. Are you telling me that tec has a job? I thought his sole reasons for existence are cheesecake and horrible grammar.-Shadowman024

#27887 Princess Viola

Princess Viola

Lara not Laura

• Supporter
  • 30334 posts

Posted 12 May 2020 - 04:34 PM

Welcome to MMOs. Never ever browse the official forums for any unless you're prepared for pain.

There's a damn good reason why no one visits the RSOF anymore.

(And that reason is, of course, there are no memes on that!)

dznwjievmaanw90kooil.png

#27888 Copper Bezel

Copper Bezel

• Supporter
  • 51872 posts

Posted 13 May 2020 - 04:35 AM

So April got me a present

Warframe1294.jpg

Tachyon helmet for super bunny bug energy. I want to say that my Nova is now complete, but there's that Boolean syandana now....

Edited by Copper Bezel, 13 May 2020 - 04:36 AM.

Of course there's a figure of Rodimus as some kind of animal girl. Why would I be surprised by this?

#27889 The Doctor Who

The Doctor Who

Properly Cross

• Supporter
  • 18825 posts

Posted 13 May 2020 - 08:50 AM

Goddamn I love that skin. Makes me regret ditching Nova.

I suppose I should mention that my above post was prompted by the Tactical Potato video that had just popped up on my feed with a title like, "Glassmaker Reward Dishappointing" in which he complained that the Rumbled mod couldn't kill anything over level 50.

The frustration to me is more the fact that this is the first thing I heard fans talk about Glassmaker and it's someone moaning that a mod wasn't buffed enough. Could be a legit complaint, but it's so incredibly typical of the community.

Edited by The Doctor Who, 13 May 2020 - 09:18 AM.

nzo8WYb.png

#27890 Sharkshadow

Sharkshadow
  • Citizen
  • 14682 posts

Posted 13 May 2020 - 05:42 PM

96047614_10158911040147590_4400025198242

• Jet likes this

#27891 Copper Bezel

Copper Bezel

• Supporter
  • 51872 posts

Posted 13 May 2020 - 05:57 PM

I suppose I should mention that my above post was prompted by the Tactical Potato video that had just popped up on my feed with a title like, "Glassmaker Reward Dishappointing" in which he complained that the Rumbled mod couldn't kill anything over level 50.

The frustration to me is more the fact that this is the first thing I heard fans talk about Glassmaker and it's someone moaning that a mod wasn't buffed enough. Could be a legit complaint, but it's so incredibly typical of the community.

Gotcha. Eh, well, I mean, he's not wrong. It's not his first video on Glassmaker, but it's his first video on Glassmaker now that it's live, and his first video on a Glassmaker reward. Considering that the initial mystery scene was shown off in advance and the rewards and credit system all works the same as the last Nightwave, and he does videos on every new weapon or mod in the game as soon as he can, it's not surprising it'd be the next thing he'd hit.

Tactical Potato's a pretty level guy and the only Warframe partner I watch other than Shy, who just does gag videos. Potato is almost purely good for unboxing videos of new gear and to a lesser extent other content - I don't expect deep insights, but it lets me see new weapons and cetera in action and generally in use with a decent build and in relevant content. 

So, to the mod itself. Admittedly don't play Atlas, but Rumbled is definitely DoA. It's possible Potato overlooked the more concise assessment, that mods balanced for Conclave are from a completely different game with smaller numbers, and without adjustment, they're never going to make sense in PvE. But we're talking about a maintained ability that makes you unable to jump or shoot, soooo. (Which is typical of Conclave mods - they tend to be lateral moves. That means they can't mix with PvE, where a mod slot is a big opportunity cost.) When I watched the video, I did have a good giggle at the end when Potato came to the slightly raised pipe to walk into the next area and just sort of waggled side to side as if Atlas, who we the viewers knew couldn't jump, was nonetheless trying really hard.

The one thing Rumbled does that might be nice is that it is a second augment in PvE for a particular ability, and if the "only one augment per ability" rule is no longer a thing, there's the potential for other frames to get interesting options down the line. 

Warframe players get upset about everything, including stupid things, like the recent explosion of stupid when Khora lost the ability to heal inanimate objects. There's also a list of things I'd like to see nerfed so they're not embarrassing to use. But I personally lost my shit when they nerfed Wukong's Cloud Walker, which in retrospect wasn't a terrible change in a vacuum even if it meant that particular frame was no longer filling the role I wanted him for. 

And the fact that DE is moving ahead with Glassmaker and keeping to targets under the lockdown is an incredible and laudable thing, and I'd understand if content was incomplete or a little limited under the circumstances, with everything happening remotely and no new mocap and so on. I can't really complain under the circumstances about much of anything. But yeah, it is still a true statement that making this mod available in PvE without any changes doesn't add anything to the game. It's Elytron tier. If it was new content I'd be a bit annoyed, because development time that goes into something that's going to be DoA is a pretty unfortunate waste, right? But it's not new, and no effort was staked or lost, it's just a possible missed opportunity.

Edited by Copper Bezel, 13 May 2020 - 06:00 PM.

#27892 Sharkshadow

Sharkshadow
  • Citizen
  • 14682 posts

Posted 13 May 2020 - 07:50 PM

in conclusion,  Space Ninja gun go Pew Pew. 

#27893 Patch

Patch
  • Retired Staff
  • 36137 posts

Posted 13 May 2020 - 08:06 PM

96047614_10158911040147590_4400025198242

*crumbles into dust*
  • Jet likes this

#27894 Copper Bezel

Copper Bezel

• Supporter
  • 51872 posts

Posted 13 May 2020 - 08:17 PM

in conclusion,  Space Ninja gun go Pew Pew. 

There are some things in Warframe that are well designed though. I think your general caveman noises there are a really needlessly negative and dismissive perspective, which makes me feel a bit defensive on the part of DE. Warframe is a casual, unbalanced, F2P grinding game, but it has a lot of clever bits in and can be a lot of fun. There's a lot of good design in it. 

Anyway, now that I look, the mod isn't actually a Glassmaker reward, it just gained the ability to be used in PvE in the same update. So this is exactly the afterthought it appears to be: if you happen to be one of the three people playing Conclave such that you have access to this mod, and you want to use it in PvE, you can, if you really just want to do that for some reason. And that's entirely fine. The usual problem with dead mods being traps for new or uninformed players doesn't really apply here, because it's not taking the place of any PvE reward anyway. (And it's not as if, if the mod had been goodwe'd all be rushing out to play Conclave to get it. If it did have a useful application in PvE, it'd also need a spot to drop there, because Conclave is already one big dead mod and trap regardless.)

#27895 Sharkshadow

Sharkshadow
  • Citizen
  • 14682 posts

Posted 13 May 2020 - 08:21 PM

my as you put it caveman noises were in repose in how most online content creators complain waaaaaaay to much about minor inconveniences in this game.  i think DE is a great online game ocmpany and the only one i dont feel bad about giving real money.  im sorry if that came off  offensive. 

#27896 Copper Bezel

Copper Bezel

• Supporter
  • 51872 posts

Posted 13 May 2020 - 09:01 PM

Sorry for being needlessly nasty about it. I just know how bad the Warframe community can get about some of these things, while also thinking there's some space for thoughtfully considering some of the design decisions at work and recognizing where things aren't quite adding up, because there are certainly always a few spots where that's the case. (A lot of which there are still reasons for - the unattended state of archwing and poor Itzal and her placeholder 1 look really bad, but I know that in that case, they're not investing short-term fixes into something that they're at least intending to completely overhaul in a few months. If that overhaul happens and Itzal still has Valkyr's 1, I'll probably have something to say about that too.) Again, I just think there's quite a bit of space between "this decision isn't really up to the design standards set by other content" and ... whatever it is people are thinking when they just get angry that their favorite gun's riven disposition got nerfed or whatnot. 

So I wasn't bothered by the Tactical Potato video, but I think maybe the context both he and I were missing - and I'm going to say that maybe falls on him a bit more as a guy who had acquired the mod and did a video about it - is that this really wasn't an effort to add a Conclave mod into PvE, so much as it was a choice to remove the restriction that prevented people who already had it for Conclave from equipping it in normal content. (Which is entirely fine, why not?) If it had been added to PvE as a reward and seemed to intend to be a part of the normal game mode, the "yay, another dead mod" reaction would apply and I'd think of it as a less good decision, but.

Edit: And I guess again if that seems overly negative in focus, either of you tried the Simulor lately yet? It got a massive rebalance recently and is now exactly as weird and wacky as it was before, but also comparable in damage output to other normal rifles, and it's very fun. I'm also using it with Mag thanks to Magnetize's projectile weirdness, which works obscenely well....

Edited by Copper Bezel, 13 May 2020 - 09:15 PM.

#27897 Sharkshadow

Sharkshadow
  • Citizen
  • 14682 posts

Posted 13 May 2020 - 09:52 PM

nope. ive been messing around with bazra prime. it sounds like how i think a space marine bolter should. 

#27898 Princess Viola

Princess Viola

Lara not Laura

• Supporter
  • 30334 posts

Posted 14 May 2020 - 03:06 PM

It's kind of useless right now since the site is (understandably) getting hammered, but for anyone who hasn't got it yet, Grand Theft Auto V is free (to keep) on the Epic Games Store until next Thursday.

I'm gonna get it myself once the damn site stops getting hammered.

dznwjievmaanw90kooil.png

#27899 The Doctor Who

The Doctor Who

Properly Cross

• Supporter
  • 18825 posts

Posted 14 May 2020 - 03:24 PM

Good to know!

nzo8WYb.png

#27900 Copper Bezel

Copper Bezel

• Supporter
  • 51872 posts

Posted 14 May 2020 - 09:56 PM

On this note, by the way, Nova's really become a comfy main for me. Saryn, Mesa, and Khora are all capable of being so ridonk that in most content I feel like they're playing the game for me. Nezha is really good for tanking ability and for how his 1 and 2 interact with melee, so he's still going to be my pick for bosses and highest level content, but he's just not quite as fun.

I used the Scarlet Spear event to finally get myself a set of Arcane Guardian, which along with the enemy accuracy changes in Revised, makes me have to invest less of my build in survivability, which in turn means Nova doesn't have to be built quite so obsessively for duration, and I'll swap her Umbral Intensify in and out depending on whether I need serious CC; otherwise she's just a good collection of fun if not particularly impressive abilities, able to get around quickly and offer a couple of force multipliers for damage dealing. Escape Velocity isn't a very good speed buff ability, but it's an entirely decent one and enough to justify the cost of the portals themselves even at my crippled ability range, and they can be a really fun little maneuver in a lot of contexts, so that works out.

I think Wisp right now has my favorite gameplay overall, and Gauss is both very fun and very cute, but Nova's just perfectly my aesthetic and also can be really fun to play. 

Oh, and there's also Mag. She's never the practical choice outside of a hijack but I just love those little headphones. And the new shield gating gave her something at least. = ] Somehow she ends up in my top three or four for recent use.

Edited by Copper Bezel, 14 May 2020 - 09:57 PM.

16 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 16 guests, 0 anonymous users