Toggle shoutbox Squawkbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Please don't post Youtube videos in the chat box. The forums software auto embeds them. 

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (24 June 2021 - 02:04 PM)

Fedex sucks

@  tigerhawk : (23 June 2021 - 10:09 AM)

"This never happened to the other fellow." -  One of my fave meta jokes in movies from 007: On her Majesty's Secret Service.

@  Sabrblade : (21 June 2021 - 08:58 PM)

Daddy!

@  Kalidor : (21 June 2021 - 04:50 PM)

Not just any girl - your mom!

@  Steevy Maximus : (20 June 2021 - 08:19 AM)

Happy Knocked-Up-A-Girl Day!

@  Bass X0 : (20 June 2021 - 02:13 AM)

Happy father's day!

@  Hot Rod Mustang : (19 June 2021 - 07:45 PM)

what up sluts?

@  TheMightyMol... : (19 June 2021 - 07:20 PM)

Only 6? Filthy casual.

@  wonko the sane? : (19 June 2021 - 04:26 PM)

Multiplaying as in "playing with other people" or multiplaying as in "6 WoW accounts running at the same time"?

@  Steevy Maximus : (19 June 2021 - 01:45 PM)

Oh no! Darkeklaw is multiplaying! (See birthday box)

@  tigerhawk : (19 June 2021 - 11:54 AM)

In my Marvel comic canon the second wave of special teams were handpicked active robots whose experience would theoretically make more stable combiners, the Combaticons came from Cybertron, the Protectobots were imprinted from crystals explaining both Onslauhghts ancestry and First Aid's experience.

@  Dekafox : (18 June 2021 - 05:24 PM)

Spotlight: Lioconvoy?

@  Bass X0 : (18 June 2021 - 04:15 PM)

How long until IDW puts out an Optimus Pride Month comic?

@  Cyoti : (18 June 2021 - 03:32 PM)

Even with B5, it didn't follow its original 5-year plan. Summaries from the supplementary materials for the scriptbooks demonstrates that was originally planned was very different from the actual product. Sinclair's actor's departure seemingly changed the show to the point that the stuff with the Vorlons/Shadows, the Minbari and the ending were all changed. Mapping out a show years in advance is difficult because of changing bts stuff like writers/actors leaving the show or suddenly having to retool because of ratings/execs. No plan survives intact especially in a chaotic environment of television production.

@  Rycochet : (18 June 2021 - 11:27 AM)

To be like Babylon 5, you need to cram a 2 season story arc into one because you fear being cancelled, then get further seasons you have no more material for. You also need a spinoff which the network heads don't want and do everything in their power to kill it while it's on air.

@  wonko the sane? : (18 June 2021 - 10:33 AM)

The required effort is probably why we don't have babylon 6; TNG.

@  Dekafox : (18 June 2021 - 10:23 AM)

Everyone wants to be like Babylon 5 but no one wants to put in the effort

@  Nevermore : (18 June 2021 - 09:36 AM)

And then, after five years of hosting their own official podcast where they would answer fan questions and always encouraged their audience to pay attention to the mysteries, after the show had ended, they claimed the show was never really about the mysteries, it was all about the characters.

@  Nevermore : (18 June 2021 - 09:34 AM)

What really bugs me with "Lost" is that the producers had willfully negotiated a set end date with the network halfway through season 3 (the show ended with season 6, as planned) specifically so they could plan out the plot for the remainder of the show. Then... the plot wasn't resolved properly.

@  tigerhawk : (18 June 2021 - 04:17 AM)

By then I had lost interest in arc TV shows, I followed a few and got the impression they were just making them up as they went along. Seemed to be a trend starting with new Galactica and Lost though in actuality began with The X Files and has become a trope called 'The Chris Carter Effect'.

@  Nevermore : (18 June 2021 - 02:12 AM)

I think it was season 3 part 1 specifically, since they had two separate plot "arcs" for season 3.

@  Nevermore : (18 June 2021 - 02:11 AM)

They threw everything in there, with no clear story structure, no clear stakes, and characters flip-flopping wherever the episode's writer needed them to go for their half-baked plot.

@  Nevermore : (18 June 2021 - 02:10 AM)

Season 3 was the worst, with a terrible meandering random events plot.

@  tigerhawk : (17 June 2021 - 11:59 PM)

'save the cheerleader' then in season 3 he tears her skull open, scans her power and she simply heals. They didn't think any of it through.

@  Shockwave 75 : (17 June 2021 - 07:04 PM)

Well, you know Hollywood; if something's popular, run it into the ground!

@  Cybersnark : (17 June 2021 - 04:40 PM)

And then there was the Writers' Strike, which isn't the show's fault.

@  Cybersnark : (17 June 2021 - 04:40 PM)

Yeah, Sylar should've been, if not killed off, at least left to rest.

@  Nevermore : (17 June 2021 - 03:43 PM)

It never truly recovered from that.

@  Nevermore : (17 June 2021 - 03:43 PM)

Season 1 was good until the finale.

@  Paladin : (17 June 2021 - 09:37 AM)

because it sucked.

@  tigerhawk : (17 June 2021 - 08:58 AM)

Heroes was cancelled twice.

@  Nevermore : (17 June 2021 - 06:33 AM)

The song's official name is "Holding Out for a Hero".

@  PlutoniumBoss : (17 June 2021 - 12:54 AM)

That's a long time to wait for a sandwich.

@  Maruten : (16 June 2021 - 07:13 PM)

Lucky there's a hero arriving in July.

@  Steevy Maximus : (16 June 2021 - 05:38 PM)

I think I've heard "I Need a Hero" more times this past week than I have in the past several years.

@  tigerhawk : (16 June 2021 - 12:41 PM)

Thanks to Earthrise I can recreate the end of Return of Optimus Prime part 1.

@  wonko the sane? : (16 June 2021 - 11:19 AM)

I wish they would do something like that here: but then it would become obvious in which provinces you're getting gouged.

@  Nevermore : (16 June 2021 - 10:42 AM)

Here in Germany, the price you see is the price you pay, tax included.

@  Nevermore : (16 June 2021 - 10:42 AM)

I always find it weaird hearing that stores in the US don't initially already taxes in their prices.

@  Nevermore : (16 June 2021 - 04:33 AM)

You know what's kewl? Poor literacy.

@  wonko the sane? : (15 June 2021 - 04:31 PM)

Awesome, thanks for the heads up.

@  CORVUS : (15 June 2021 - 04:12 PM)

Kewl. Thanks!

@  Kalidor : (15 June 2021 - 02:08 PM)

Hey everybody! I wanted to announce that Sarahthecutevixen is our newest addition to the Allspark staff. She's primarily looking over discord stuff, but I wanted to make sure she got a welcome over here as well.

@  NovaSaber : (14 June 2021 - 11:07 AM)

Turn-Bass RPG

@  Sabrblade : (14 June 2021 - 10:21 AM)

Do not X0 quietly into the night.

@  ▲ndrusi : (14 June 2021 - 10:13 AM)

All your Bass are--

@  Donocropolis : (14 June 2021 - 05:56 AM)

*Bass X0 not available in Alaska or Hawaii.

@  Steevy Maximus : (13 June 2021 - 07:36 PM)

Get your own Big Mouth BassX0 for the low price of $19.95 (plusshippingandhandling)

@  repowers : (13 June 2021 - 12:45 PM)

Mr. Speaker, we are for the Bass X0.

@  Nevermore : (13 June 2021 - 06:04 AM)

It's all about that Bass XD.

Photo
- - - - -

Operation: Eliminate Grimlock (was: Photo help: TFU.INFO's 2,000 Entries Challenge)

website TFU.INFO Help Photos fandom resource parts variants toys

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
28 replies to this topic

#1 tonyfitz

tonyfitz

Webmaster - http://www.tfu.info

• Citizen
  • 495 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 02:35 PM

Dear Transformers fans,

Back in 2002 when I launched TFU.INFO, I'd say I had a huge chunk of the Transformers toyline available on the site. In fact, just toying around with the Wayback Machine, my earliest version of the Help page showed roughly under 200 entries being either missing or incomplete.

Since then, the toyline has ballooned exponentially worldwide, as many of you already know. Despite my best efforts to keep up, I've found that there's an inordinate amount of holes in the site's image collection, far more than I could have imagined back in 2002.

How much? Well, by my estimates, there's currently just shy of 2,000 entries either missing or incomplete when it comes to toy, variant and parts photos. (Probably moreso after seeing the Q-Transformers news today.)

So, I turn to you fellow fans, in an attempt to fight this uphill battle.

I want to drive this number as close to zero as possible. As new lines come out, this number will slowly rise again, but thus is the challenge in front of us.

I'm looking for fans willing to snap some photos for the archive at TFU.INFO. Unlike 2002, just about everyone has a digital camera these days and the photo requirements for the site aren't terribly complex. Moreover, this is a chance for you to show off some of your awesome collection and help out the fandom by helping one of its longest-running, free resources.

Take a look at the help page, I'm sure there's something there with which you can provide help.

Moreover, if you could share this link (http://www.tfu.info/help.htm) on Facebook, Twitter and your other favorite social media outlets, with the hastag #tfuhelp, it would be much appreciated.

As for submitting photos; anyone who does so will receive credit on our credits page and if you would like to submit photos you can email them to me at [email protected] or post them here in this thread.

With your help, we can continue to provide Transformers fans with the best transforming toy archive in the world. So let's do this! Let's see how close we can get to zero before next year's lines bump this number up. And after that, let's continue to do fill in the blanks! I've already received one submission last night after posting the link to our Facebook Group, and would love to see the Allspark community show up to help.

Again, here's the page: http://www.tfu.info/help.htm.

I'll reply to this in a few moments to breakdown some of the numbers and the biggest totals missing from the site.

Thanks for your help,

Ant

Edited by tonyfitz, 22 March 2015 - 02:05 PM.

Anthony "Tonyfitz" Brucale
Webmaster - TFU.Info

#2 tonyfitz

tonyfitz

• Citizen
  • 495 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 02:57 PM

Looking over the numbers, the biggest gaps in terms of missing entries are:

Arms Micron - 160

Kre-O - 117

Rescue Bots - 92

SCF - 83

Japanese Animated - 66

The most variants missing so far are from Beast Machines thanks to the Red Rooster promotion in Australia.

Beast Wars and Japanese G1 Reissues have the most individual parts & accessories missing at 10 each. (Which kind of makes me sad, since up until a few years ago, I had all my BW stuff on display in my office and could probably have filled in a bunch of the gaps. Now that they are all in storage, that's less likely on my end for now.)

Japanese Reissues also lead the missing modes category; mainly due to Black Landcross and his numerous combinations.

Overall, there are only 2 missing US G1 figures from the line, both of which are mini-spies of a particular color and mold. Japanese G1 is only 17 figures shy from being complete, Europe only needs 1, and South America only 2.

The Beast Era stuff is virtually complete, with 0 figures missing from the initial run from Beast Wars through Beast Machines and the concurrent Japanese lines. There are 4 beast figures missing from the Telemocha series from a few years back.

Movie lines from the US are all missing about the same number of figures, save for the first one:

Movie - 14

RotF - 54
DotM - 57

AOE - 54

I imagine that AOE number to rise as the line finishes out... fortunately I have 2 new deluxen to photograph after I finish this post.

Alternators needs just 1 image, Binaltech, Kiss Players, Alternity and GT need a lot more.

Again, thanks for looking and I look forward to seeing people accept this challenge!

Webmaster - TFU.Info

#3 Robowang

Robowang

Since 1998

• Supporter
  • 4826 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 09:35 PM

I can get the Brazilian Robot Man Z, the minispies, the Mega-Pretenders, and Nightracer for you. 

#4 abates

abates
  • Supporter
  • 5075 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 03:20 AM

Is this the Attacktix G1 Optimus you're after? (I can take some more photos with more natural light if these are too dark)

Attached Thumbnails

• op1.jpg
  • op2.jpg
  • op3.jpg

#5 tonyfitz

tonyfitz

• Citizen
  • 495 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 01:07 PM

Is this the Attacktix G1 Optimus you're after? (I can take some more photos with more natural light if these are too dark)

Yes it is! Thank you so much! You're the first person to submit a pic in direct response to this thread.

Keep'em coming, folks!

I can get the Brazilian Robot Man Z, the minispies, the Mega-Pretenders, and Nightracer for you. 

Looking forward to seeing these, sir. And a photo of Ramjet with toast.

--Ant

Webmaster - TFU.Info

#6 ChessPieceFace

ChessPieceFace

I have approximate knowledge of many things

• Retired Staff
  • 23240 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 01:24 PM

I own kind of a lot of the missing toys (from G1 through Arms Micron), I have a lightbox, and I would love to help out. However, I'm currently packing everything in my collection away for a move next month, so it'll be January before I can even think of helping out.

I'll circle back then and see what I can do to fill in whatever gaps are left at that point.

Edited by ChessPieceFace, 24 November 2014 - 01:25 PM.

#7 tonyfitz

tonyfitz

• Citizen
  • 495 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 01:58 AM

One Optimus down... 222 more to go!

Yes, I counted. Plus there's 7 assorted parts/modes/variants images missing for Optimus Prime/Convoy/Orion Pax pages.

Maybe tomorrow I'll count Bumblebees missing...

Webmaster - TFU.Info

#8 tonyfitz

tonyfitz

• Citizen
  • 495 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 03:46 PM

Earlier today I received some awesome images of Blue Jipe, Scorpia and Nightracer's gun. Along with pics of G2 Scrapper's canopy and G1 Predaking's head.

That brings the current magic number down to 1,989! The page linked above has been updated to reflect the newest contributions.

Thanksgiving weekend is a great time to help keep this ball rolling. A Black Friday deal makes for great photos! ;)

Also, as promised, I counted up the number of missing Bumblebees as I mentioned previously; not nearly as bad as Optimuses (Optimii?).

Just 122 Bumblebees and 2 assorted images needed to complete the swarm.

Which also means that 353 of the 1,991 entries to be completed are Optimus or Bumblebee in some form. That's just under 18%.

Edited by tonyfitz, 26 November 2014 - 04:49 PM.

Webmaster - TFU.Info

#9 tonyfitz

tonyfitz

• Citizen
  • 495 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 01:03 AM

Thanks to a generous fan by the name of Kevin Chan, I've added a number of great pics onto the site of things on the list and things not on the list (but should have been)!

In particular, some sweet images of South American minibots which I had failed to include on the wanted images list; such as some of the Optimus/Malignus guys from Brazil and Mexican Swerve.(Hey James Roberts, are you listening? Alternate universe character for the taking.)

I've gone ahead and added a few that I know are missing, but South America in general is a bit of a gray area for me, so feel free to submit images of ones I don't have listed.

As for figures picked off the list; he also sent in images of several of the Red Rooster Beast Machines variants.

The totals right now have things down to 1,986 entries in need of images; with help from a number of fans, I've been able to knock that down from its initial number. I'd love to make a serious dent in that total before it takes a tick upward with the 2015 line.

This weekend I'll be adding some of my Black Friday/Cyber Monday pick ups; feel free to submit some of your scores from the week as well!

Thanks for reading and participating! In the meantime, swing on by and check out the update!

--Ant

Webmaster - TFU.Info

#10 tec

tec

Suit up

• Supporter
  • 33951 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 01:22 AM

Ill start digging in my ample parts bins to soon to but me working at TRU time is not on my side

Visit my store! Vintage toys (SW/ST/TFs Collectables)

www.vintagenerdvana.com

Wait. Wait, wait, wait. Are you telling me that tec has a job? I thought his sole reasons for existence are cheesecake and horrible grammar.-Shadowman024

#11 tonyfitz

tonyfitz

• Citizen
  • 495 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 03:29 PM

Happy Holidays everyone! I hope you all had a fantastic holiday season heading into this new year.

Just posted a huge update to the site with a huge dent into the 2,000 Images Challenge. Thanks to 3 very helpful Transfans, I've been able to knock the overall number of images & entries needed to 1,916! (Sure that number is about to jump up once I start to count the new RID line, but until then let us take joy in small victories.)

I want to take a brief moment to thank those who have helped:

First off, Zobovor of ZMFTS who contributed the vast majority of these images. Zob helped knock out a ton of the missing Beast Wars parts along with adding a slew of Heroes of Cybertron, Super Collection Figure, and Hero Mashers to the archive. Additionally, he contributed the last few images needed to complete the Machine Wars archive.

Secondly, I'd like to thank Jose of Soy Rapido! (formerly Rapido's G2 archive), for helping finish out the remainder of G2 watches. With those images along with some of Zob's images, all of USA G2 is now complete.

Finally, John DeLuna of Radio Free Cybertron contributed a pair of modes images for Armada Rook and Crosswise.

I would love to keep this ball rolling as we head into 2014! I have a few Construct-Bots I snagged at K-Mart's 50% sale last month, and would love to see more submissions come into the site. I hope to see more of you participate! Let's see if we can get below 1,900 before I add in 2015's toys!

Thanks for reading; and again, the list can be found here.

--Ant

Webmaster - TFU.Info

#12 tonyfitz

tonyfitz

• Citizen
  • 495 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 01:50 AM

It is the year 2015...

Wow, so the response since the last post has been phenomenal! Since the last post, I've received so many submissions, I can hardly keep up. I'm hoping it stays that way for a while; preferably  until we can bring this whole number down to zero.

This update has reduced the overall number by nearly 100, most of which are full entries, down to 1,820! And I currently have a backlog of images that may drop the total almost another 100.

The first effort came from Barry Crabb, who sent in the first submission for Arms Micron since the challenge began. The AM line was the biggest beast of missing images on the site and I'm glad Barry took a shot at it, sending in a handful of excellent Arms Micron images.

Next, Zobovor of ZMTS added to his previous submissions; providing the much needed ROTF Supreme Devastator and all his members. Additionally, Zob contributed many more ROTF images, along with some HOC entries, BW and Encore variants, a Gobot image I've been in need of since the site launched... and the final 2 Robot Heroes entries for the site.

A gentleman by the name of Jack Smith is next to thank; Jack delivered a slew of well-shot images from Beast Hunters, Arms Micron, Henkei, United, Japanese Generations, and Go!.

BanzaitronATT helped out by submitting pics of his Generations Magnificus.

Last and certainly not least, David Bender has been keeping me swamped the past few weeks submitting hundreds of pics for dozens of missing entries. David is exactly what I was looking for when I started this challenge: a fan willing to help other fans. In this update, David added tons of images to our Rescue Bots entries, significantly decreasing the total needed in that line. In addition, he sent in images of a number of great Japanese oddities (ones I didn't even have listed in the challenge); as well as Beast Hunters, Device Label, Disney Label, Cap Bots, Bot Shots, GT, Animated, Construct-Bots, and more. And there's 2 big piles more of images from this gentleman. I can't say thank you enough to David; and I truly hope to find more folks like him willing to accept this challenge.

As for the numbers, while 90+ entries (probably over 100 when you factor in a few things that weren't on the list) is a great start and we've made some serious inroads to some of the bigger gaps on the site. Earlier in this thread I mentioned the 5 biggest holes and I'm proud to see how they have been reduced:

Arms Micron is down to 148 from 160.

Rescue Bots down to 51 from 92 (and out of the top 5)

SCF down to 68 from 83

Unfortunately, Kre-O at 117 and Japanese Animated at 66 remain untouched so far; but let's change that!

Here's the current Top 5:

Arms Micron - 148

Kre-O - 117

SCF - 68

Japanese Animated - 66

United - 64

Fully completed so far: G2 USA, Machine Wars, RID (2001), Classics, Robot Heroes... and more to come!

So take a look at the latest update and remember to check the list and see if you can help!

Thanks again to all who have participated!

--Ant

Webmaster - TFU.Info

#13 ▲ndrusi

▲ndrusi

Praise be to Stakeout.

• Supporter
  • 27994 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 10:05 AM

Oh hey. I never clicked the list because I was expecting it to be all weird rare stuff, but I actually have some of those. Just gotta figure out how to take a decent headshot.

Yes I know it's broken. It's an HTTPS thing and I haven't gotten around to dealing with it yet.

#14 Robowang

Robowang

Since 1998

• Supporter
  • 4826 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 02:53 PM

Just a heads-up on the SCF stuff - there was no Fire Guts God Ginrai in the SCF line. That was an HOC only thing.

Also, Black Zarak didn't have a pewter version. He a had a dark smokey colored variant instead. 

I do have a number of these including both BZs. I need to set up an appointment with Walky to use his photobackdropthingamajig. Lightbox. That's it. 

EDIT: also, G1/2 Trakkon Fearswoop does not come with missiles. You're not missing those pics because they don't exist :)

EDIT again: Bumblebee (Legends) (Family Dollar) (with Sword)

Optimus Prime (Legends) (Family Dollar)

I think it was Optimus who had the sword, not Bumblebee. 

Edited by Robowang, 14 January 2015 - 03:17 PM.

#15 tonyfitz

tonyfitz

• Citizen
  • 495 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 03:22 PM

Oh hey. I never clicked the list because I was expecting it to be all weird rare stuff, but I actually have some of those. Just gotta figure out how to take a decent headshot.

Thanks for looking; yeah, the list is deep enough where it doesn't contain a lot of crazy rare items. In fact, people who have those tend to love to show them off, so getting those pics are sometimes easier than getting some odd Movieverse Bumblebee that no one cares about.

As for taking headshots; I bring them down to about 200 pixels wide in the end, so as long as you can get a clear shot of the head in robot mode, I can usually extract it from there. In the best of circumstances, I'd definitely prefer an individual headshot; but if it is stopping you from taking any photos at all, snap the robot mode photos as high-res as you can and I'll see what I can do.

Webmaster - TFU.Info

#16 Robowang

Robowang

Since 1998

• Supporter
  • 4826 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 06:53 PM

Okay, here's what I dug out for you. I have them set aside in a box, and I will try to start taking pictures this week. 

Blue Fx-1 Type Minispy (Autobot) (What is FX-1? Race car, race car with spoiler, jeep, or dune buggy?)
Blue Fx-1 Type Minispy (Decepticon)
Crossblades (Shell Attack Mode) (What does this mean? Shell helicopter mode with weapons on it and no tiny dude or with tiny dude attached?)
Vroom (Vehicle Attack Mode) (What does this mean? Shell motorcycle with weapons on it and no sidecar dude or with sidecar dude?)
Lightspeed (Motorvator)
Autojetter (Missiles)
Speedbreaker (Clear) (Launcher)
Cyclonus (Challenge at Cybertron) (Asian Exclusive)
Galvatron (Challenge at Cybertron) (Asian Exclusive)
Rodimus (Challenge at Cybertron) (Asian Exclusive)
Robot Masters Victory Leo (E-Hobby) (Attack Mode)
Henkei Red Alert

United Artfire
Mickey Mouse (Monochrome) (Disney Label) 
Legends Optimus w/sword (Family Dollar Version)
Optimus Prime (CostCo) - (I have to ask LV to let me use his)
Ultra Magnus (CostCo) - (I have to ask LV to let me use his)

Attacktix 2006
Figures:
Megatron
Mini-Con
Parts: 
Optimus Prime (Vehicle Mode) (Missile)

SCFs:

Act 3
Figures:

Megatron (Reincarnation Version - Chase) 

Act 5
Figures:

Black Zarak (Chase)
Black Zarak (Smokey - Chase)

Act 6
Figures:

Convoy (w/Megatron Gun, Straight Arm)
Grand Maximus (Chase)
Hot Rodimus (Visor)
Ratchet
Thrust

Act 7
Figures:

Victory Saber

Act 8
Figures:

Fortress (Cerebros) 
Paradron Medic (Chase) 

HOC - Dirge

Boss Coffee PVCs (Japan)
Figures:

Astrotrain
Shockwave

Kre-O
Figures:

Devastator (Autobot Assault) (Yellow Kreon)
Devastator (Destruction Site)
Galvatron (Micro Changer Preview Series)
Ironhide (Autobot Assault)

Figures:

Blast-Off (Micro Changer Wave 1)
Constructicon Devastator (Hasbro 2013 Kreon)
Insecticon (Micro Changer Wave 1)
Vortex (Rotor Rage)

Figures:

Fangwolf (Micro Changers AOE Wave 1)
Galvatron (Grimlock Unleashed)
Grimlock (Grimlock Unleashed)
Highbrow (Micro Changers AOE Wave 1)
Jarugar (Micro Changers AOE Wave 1)
Jetwash (Micro Changers AOE Wave 1)
Lockdown (Grimlock Unleashed)
Mindswipe (Micro Changers AOE Wave 1)
Misfire (Micro Changers AOE Wave 1)
Nightbeat (Micro Changers AOE Wave 1)
Orion Pax
Silversnout (Micro Changers AOE Wave 1)
Skrapnel (Micro Changers AOE Wave 1)
Torosaur (Micro Changers AOE Wave 1)
Trypticon (Micro Changers AOE Wave 1)
Wingspan Hawk (Micro Changers AOE Wave 1)

Hero Mashers
Figures:

Bulkhead
Bumblebee
Drift
Heatwave
Jetfire
Rodimus
Slug

AOE First Edition Optimus

AOE One Step Changers

Lockdown

Steeljaw

Stinger

Optimus Prime (regular)

Slug

Slash

Grimlock

Hound

Drift

Crosshairs

Bumblebee (yellow)

Bumblebee (black)

All Angry Birds Transformers TELEPODS except regular Optimus and regular Soundwave.

Japanese GO! Dragons - not sure of their names. I have the voyager red one, the deluxe blue one, and the deluxe green/purple one

Edited by Robowang, 14 January 2015 - 06:59 PM.

#17 tonyfitz

tonyfitz

• Citizen
  • 495 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 10:18 PM

Okay, here's what I dug out for you. I have them set aside in a box, and I will try to start taking pictures this week. 

Blue Fx-1 Type Minispy (Autobot) (What is FX-1? Race car, race car with spoiler, jeep, or dune buggy?)
Blue Fx-1 Type Minispy (Decepticon)
Crossblades (Shell Attack Mode) (What does this mean? Shell helicopter mode with weapons on it and no tiny dude or with tiny dude attached?)
Vroom (Vehicle Attack Mode) (What does this mean? Shell motorcycle with weapons on it and no sidecar dude or with sidecar dude?)

Wang - I'll touch base with you on PM about some of the list because some of those have already been submitted, so I'd like to save you some time and effort. But I should address the above...

Fx-1 Type is the one with the spoiler; thought the Wiki calls it the Porsche Type; this is where my site shows it's age, I made those names based off of M Sipher's old toy lists on ATT.

Crossblades - Shell robot mode with weapons/armor

Vroom - Sidecar dude in vehicle mode with weapons, I think. I've only seen a Vroom in person once and not really sure if that is even possible.

Webmaster - TFU.Info

#18 ▲ndrusi

▲ndrusi

Praise be to Stakeout.

• Supporter
  • 27994 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 10:40 PM

While I'm grabbing stuff to bring to the Well-Lit White Shelf tomorrow, do you want the EZ Collection Jet Vehicon? You don't have on The List, but I don't see it on the site either, and it's significantly different from the Cyberverse Air Vehicon (Takara's is black, Hasbro is purple).

Yes I know it's broken. It's an HTTPS thing and I haven't gotten around to dealing with it yet.

#19 tonyfitz

tonyfitz

• Citizen
  • 495 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 11:34 AM

Happy Post-Toy Fair everyone! What a great year we have in front of us. (Seriously...MINIMUS!)

Staying on topic here; I'm proud to say that I had to cut short my work on the site this month and upload the current update because it is already one of the biggest ever and I didn't want it sitting waiting for me to code more pages.

AND it is one of the biggest ever thanks to the kind contributions of a handful of awesome fans who were determined to help out with the 2,000 Image Challenge. I'm proud to say this update is comprised of probably 85-90% of images I did not shoot myself. We've added 156 new entries and reduced the Image Challenge number to 1,661!

First I would like to thank Robowang, who's posts you can see in this thread; he delivered on just about everything he said he would and then some! If you've ever wondered why every Ramjet entry says "Ramjet likes toast," it is because of him. He also helped knock down some of the G1 missing entries; as of right now, US G1 needs 1 photo to be filled to completion; the flag polls from the TERC racing set.

Barry Crabb continues to help with the Arms Micron archive; down to 144 overall from 162.

David Bender was also a huge contributor this month, shooting a few hundred photos in order to put HUGE dents in the Go!, Marvel Crossovers, SWTF/Crossovers, and Angry Birds lines. Plus, he contributed a number of rare or interesting Japanese figures.

The one and only John DeLuna of Radio Free Cybertron sent excellent in pics of Transformers: Legends Jetfire for those of you who hate vac-metal parts.

And I would like to Jeremy at Soundwaves Oblivion for letting us use his fantastic Japanese tech spec translations!

And so, the 2,000 Image Challenge continues! I still have a couple of dozen entries to update from these kind contributors, plus some things I've picked up for myself in the last month or two. That said, this number may jump up in the next update; as I will be adding 2015 product to the list. I would love to counteract that by receiving more photos from the fine users at the Allspark.

So, as usual, peruse the list and see if you can help! It's easy, fun, and with over 1,600 images still missing, chances are you have something that can help! I look forward to hearing from you!

--Ant

Webmaster - TFU.Info

#20 Strafe

Strafe

Secretary of Balloon Doggies

• Validating
  • 11525 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 12:13 PM

I have a lot of unreleased Kre-O stuff that covers some of those missing entries, I can get started on them tomorrow!

I didn't see an entry for the Kreon Warrior bag figures, but who knows whether or not those are ever getting released.