Toggle shoutbox Squawkbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Please don't post Youtube videos in the chat box. The forums software auto embeds them. 

@  Paladin : (13 November 2019 - 10:45 AM)

sonics' still gonna be a terrible movie but at least they whined loud enough to make him look passable for a 2-minute trailer. "yay."

@  ▲ndrusi : (13 November 2019 - 10:37 AM)

But of course to annoying people there's no such thing as different decisions made for different reasons, there is only "I like it so it's right" and "I don't like it so it's wrong."

@  ▲ndrusi : (13 November 2019 - 10:35 AM)

Even if we pretend it's objective truth that they were both bad, then they were bad in very different ways.

@  ▲ndrusi : (13 November 2019 - 10:33 AM)

Sonic's previous movie design looked genuinely bad. The Transformers '07 designs just looked insufficiently like what certain loud and obnoxious parts of the fandom think Transformers are required to always look like.

@  Otaku : (13 November 2019 - 08:50 AM)

Um... Purple Monkey Dishwasher?

@  TheMightyMol... : (13 November 2019 - 08:25 AM)

Do we really need to have Every Movie Transformer Thread Ever in the Squawkbox?

@  Bass X0 : (13 November 2019 - 08:13 AM)

Sure it made money but that doesn’t mean it has appealing character designs. Lot of god awful fugly faces in the Transformers movies.

@  Otaku : (12 November 2019 - 08:25 PM)

@Liege My issue with Transformers (2007) were elements I thought were unnecessary.  I know it was supposed to just be a joke, but I didn't ever need to hear about "Sam's Happy Time". >.> Which, being in awe of the first "live action" TF-film, didn't even register until I'd already purchased and watched it on DVD a few times (after seeing it in theaters 3 times).

@  Liege : (12 November 2019 - 08:22 PM)

For all the Bayisms in the 07 movie, it was tempered by Spielberg as producer. Designs aside it was an enjoyable popcorn blockbuster about a boy and his first car who happens to be an alien from another planet. They sequels are just Bay going unchecked after he proved how much bank he could bring in.

@  TM2-Megatron : (12 November 2019 - 07:12 PM)

I didn't find the designs in the '07 movie to be that bad, personally. What got really offputting was how Cybertronians in general become such huge a-holes in the later films; the designs were very much secondary to their horrible personalities

@  Sabrblade : (12 November 2019 - 06:59 PM)

And yet, Transformers still broke the bank at the box office, opened up the brand to a whole new generation of fans, shot the brand up to mainstream appeal, and enabled all kinds of new collector-oriented lines and other avenues to come about. Not saying Sonic's movie will do the same for his series, but the 2007 TF movie certainly did more good than harm.

@  Bass X0 : (12 November 2019 - 06:09 PM)

Paramount changed Sonic due to fan backlash but refused to redo Transformers 2007 with new cgi appearances based on their classic forms everyone’s knows and loves, and can relate to. Trailer 1 Sonic is as appealing a design as 2007 Bumblebee...

@  TheMightyMol... : (12 November 2019 - 02:14 PM)

I don't. They're a pain in the ass to repair.

@  Benbot : (12 November 2019 - 12:48 PM)

I wish car companies would bring back flip up headlights

@  TheMightyMol... : (12 November 2019 - 09:07 AM)

Wear a hazmat suit. It's Walmart, they're used to weird.

@  wonko the sane? : (12 November 2019 - 07:54 AM)

2 inches of snow on the side of the house, 2 feet of snow on the deck. I hate this winter already.

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (11 November 2019 - 11:33 PM)

But that requires actually going IN walmart. ;P

@  Liege : (11 November 2019 - 11:22 PM)

Pro tip for anyone hunting the for the Walmart 35th exclusives: try the seasonal aisles rather than the toy section. I found the display with all the exclusives and a bunch of the reflector wave practically untouched amongst those novelty arcade machines and a bunch of frozen merch.

@  SHIELD Agent 47 : (11 November 2019 - 09:45 PM)

Although that does spark an idea for me. In a new continuity, Censere the Necrobot could be the herald Cityspeaker for Quintessa the Necrotitan just to play on their monikers utilizing Greek for dead, nekrós.

@  SHIELD Agent 47 : (11 November 2019 - 09:26 PM)

I hate to burst your bubble, Maximus Ambus, but 90% of things said in IDW turned out to be amnesiac half-rememberings courtesy of Adaptus or outright lies courtesy of Shockwave.

@  Jenny : (11 November 2019 - 08:54 AM)

The toy's designed to look like Wipe-Out, anyway.

@  NotVeryKnightly : (11 November 2019 - 08:14 AM)

Didn't they try to retcon that into a figure of speech because that connection went against everybody else's long-term plans?

@  Maximus Ambus : (11 November 2019 - 03:53 AM)

There's still some connection given Trypticon was created by Mortilus.

@  NotVeryKnightly : (11 November 2019 - 12:12 AM)

Yeah that toy doesn't exactly look like Necrobot.

@  Sabrblade : (10 November 2019 - 08:24 PM)

But.... it's just "Necro" not "Necrobot".

@  TheMightyMol... : (10 November 2019 - 05:10 PM)

But why does the God of Death need a giant space kaiju? Wait, never mind, answered my own question.

@  Maximus Ambus : (10 November 2019 - 02:15 PM)

Yowza I just realised Titans Trypticon comes with Necro AKA Censere AKA Mortilus.

@  Nevermore : (10 November 2019 - 01:15 PM)

I... think the best equivalent would actually be the British "There is room for improvement".

@  Nevermore : (10 November 2019 - 01:15 PM)

There's always a sense of irony to it, but what the ratio between irony (you really failed) and straightworwardness (at least you achieved something) is depends on the situation and the speaker.

@  Nevermore : (10 November 2019 - 01:12 PM)

The meaning can be both literal (you succeed on one level but fail on another), or it can be utterly ironic (you fail in every regard but the most technical; or even worse, "you really gave your best"), and anything in between.

@  Nevermore : (10 November 2019 - 01:10 PM)

For example: A singer can hit the notes really well, but clearly isn't a native speaker and what little of the lyrics you can make out sounds nothing like what it's supposed to be.

@  wonko the sane? : (10 November 2019 - 01:06 PM)

The premise seems to be the mixing of technical and aesthetic technical qualities towards the overall success.

@  wonko the sane? : (10 November 2019 - 01:05 PM)

But both "hollow victory" and pyrrhic victory" are referring to having lost as much as you've gained. IE; a battle was won but both armies were destroyed. The town being seiged is victorious, but all the soldiers are still dead. Nevermore's concept is more "You did it, but it's so ugly we don't know if you actually succeeded".

@  Sabrblade : (10 November 2019 - 11:35 AM)

Alternately, one could probably also call it a "hollow victory".

@  Sabrblade : (10 November 2019 - 11:35 AM)

Example: In the Powerpuff Girls episode "Uh Oh Dynamo", the monster-of-the-day was a really tough, giant-size one that required the use of a really destructive mech to defeat it. While the monster was ultimately beaten, the city of Townsville was utterly trashed by the mech's weapons in the process. So, while the city was saved from the monster, it was harmed even worse by the mech that saved it, making the victory bittersweet.

@  Sabrblade : (10 November 2019 - 11:32 AM)

@Nevermore, sounds to me like what one might call a "bittersweet victory". The goal was met, but at great cost or by disastrous result that call into question if the achieved goal could even be called a success.

@  Arvegtor : (10 November 2019 - 09:40 AM)

Seems to be close enough to "Pyrrhic victory"

@  NotVeryKnightly : (10 November 2019 - 09:37 AM)

What do you get from putting the German term through a translator?

@  wonko the sane? : (10 November 2019 - 08:57 AM)

That is a ridiculously interesting concept. But I don't think english has a singular term for what you're describing.

@  Nevermore : (10 November 2019 - 08:28 AM)

Is there an English equivalent for what we Germans call "deductions in the B rating"? Context: Someone did something and suceeded on a technical level (as in, achieved the intended goal), but failed to some degree in the details, i.e. there was some collateral damage, or while a technical success, the end result is an aestetic failure. It can be used highly ironically, as in "barely achieved the intended goal, but failed so much in every aspect that's not purely technical that it might as well be considered an utter failure altogether." The German term is derived from the old judging syste in figure skating, which gave separate ratings for "technical merit" and "presentation", with the latter being the origin of the German term.

@  SHIELD Agent 47 : (10 November 2019 - 02:32 AM)

Huh. I did not know before today that "medieval" had an alternate spelling "mediaeval". Like "paleontology" and "palaeontology".

@  Maximus Ambus : (09 November 2019 - 04:15 PM)

'Beast Wars in underrated' the comment went. I exploded.

@  PlutoniumBoss : (09 November 2019 - 02:19 PM)

Absolutely.

@  wonko the sane? : (09 November 2019 - 02:14 PM)

So... you can look like a cop from the 70's AND a huge nerd at the same time?

@  PlutoniumBoss : (09 November 2019 - 02:09 PM)

I feel like the best way to carry the Switch would be an under-arm torso holster.

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (09 November 2019 - 12:31 PM)

It's not. hell. If the 3DS zelda case just stretched a LITTLE more it would fit.

@  TheMightyMol... : (09 November 2019 - 03:38 AM)

I feel like the Switch Lite is a bit big to have hanging on your belt like that, but I don't take my Switch out with me often anyway.

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (09 November 2019 - 01:13 AM)

I must be the only one who wants a switch lite case with a belt loop. o.O

@  TheMightyMol... : (08 November 2019 - 03:03 PM)

I'm gonna have "Chainsaw Buffet" and "Candy For the Cannibal" by Lordi playing in my head all night.

@  Maximus Ambus : (08 November 2019 - 12:36 PM)

Trick or treaters can only consent to cannibalism in Germania.

Photo

Germany

170 replies to this topic

#21 Nevermore

Nevermore

Unionized and proud of it.

• Supporter
  • 12964 posts
  • Faction::Autobot

Posted 02 August 2015 - 08:10 AM

Real in Cologne-Sülz had several Beast Hunters Construct-Bots, which have apparently never been released in the US as of yesterday. Aside from Optimus Prime and Shockwave, which I've already seen at the store in Mülheim an der Ruhr-Styrum, they also had Skystalker.
Real_Koeln_Suelz2015_08_01_1.jpg

Also Combiner Wars Legends wave 3 (Warpath, Viper and Groove).
Real_Koeln_Suelz2015_08_01_2.jpg

Furthermore, several old Beast Hunters Deluxes (including Windrazor, Bumblebee and Smokescreen from the tail-end wave) and Commanders (Huffer, Beast Blade Optimus Prime and a few others).

Nothing new at the Real store in Hürth, and Globus in Cologne-Marsdorf has no Transformers at all.
"'[Foreigners] at least need to be able to speak proper German.' Okay, what the hell is that supposed to be? Proper German'? Where do they speak that? Have you ever been there? Are you German? Can you engage in a conversation in a Swabian pub? Most people from Cologne already fail at asking for directions in the Eifel region."
- Volker Pispers, German comedian

#22 Nevermore

Nevermore

• Supporter
  • 12964 posts

Posted 07 August 2015 - 02:26 PM

Today's sightings:

Real in Dinslaken.

Beast Hunters Cyberverse Bumblebee Energon Driller on sale for 15 Euros, Construct-Bots Beast Hunters Skystalker on sale for 18 Euros. Robots in Disguise Legion Grimlock and Fixit. Combiner Wars Deluxe First Aid, Streetwise, Blades and Rook.
Real_Dinslaken2015_08_07_1.jpg Real_Dinslaken2015_08_07_2.jpg Real_Dinslaken2015_08_07_3.jpg Real_Dinslaken2015_08_07_4.jpg Real_Dinslaken2015_08_07_5.jpg Real_Dinslaken2015_08_07_6.jpg Real_Dinslaken2015_08_07_7.jpg Real_Dinslaken2015_08_07_8.jpg Real_Dinslaken2015_08_07_9.jpg

Rossmann in Duisburg-Walsum has Series 3 of the RID Tiny Titans.
Rossmann_Duisburg_Walsum2015_08_07_1.jpg Rossmann_Duisburg_Walsum2015_08_07_2.jpg

Real in Duisburg-Meiderich has RID Super Bumblebee. A huge piece of plastic for 64.95 Euros.
Real_Duisburg_Meiderich2015_08_07_1.jpg Real_Duisburg_Meiderich2015_08_07_2.jpg
"'[Foreigners] at least need to be able to speak proper German.' Okay, what the hell is that supposed to be? Proper German'? Where do they speak that? Have you ever been there? Are you German? Can you engage in a conversation in a Swabian pub? Most people from Cologne already fail at asking for directions in the Eifel region."

#23 Nevermore

Nevermore

• Supporter
  • 12964 posts

Posted 08 August 2015 - 12:33 PM

Real in Essen-Altendorf (Kronenberg Center) has RID Legion Underbite, Alpine Strike Sideswipe and Night Ops Bumblebee. Two of each if I recall correctly.
Real_Essen_Altendorf2015_08_08_1.jpg Real_Essen_Altendorf2015_08_08_2.jpg Real_Essen_Altendorf2015_08_08_3.jpg

Edited by Nevermore, 08 August 2015 - 12:40 PM.

#24 Nevermore

Nevermore

• Supporter
  • 12964 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 04:03 PM

Today's sightings:

Real in Ratingen-Breitscheid has RID One-Step Changers Grimlock and Fixit (wave 2).
Real_Ratingen_Breitscheid2015_08_12.jpg

The other Real store in Ratingen has nothing new. In fact, they have almost no Transformers at all anymore!

Toys"R"Us in Düsseldorf-Derendorf has nothing new. RID still at wave 1, the only new Combiner Wars figure are Voyager Cyclonus and Hot Spot from wave 3, which have been available there for months, plus a lot of old Beast Hunters Commanders from the final wave (Unicron Megatron, Bludgeon and one last Ultra Magnus).

Also nothing new at Real in Düsseldorf-Bilk, where I purchased two Combiner Wars Legends Vipers.

Real in Langenfeld: VERY large toy deartment, huge selection, very well kept in order compared to other Real stores.
RID Legion Grimlock (wave 2), Underbite (wave 3) and Alpine Strike Sideswipe (wave 4), One-Step Changers wave 2 (Grimlock, Steeljaw and Fixit), Three-Step Changer/Hyperchange Hero Optimus Prime and Combiner Wars Deluxe Blades, First Aid und Streetwise (no Rook).
Real_Langenfeld2015_08_12_1.jpg Real_Langenfeld2015_08_12_2.jpg Real_Langenfeld2015_08_12_3.jpg Real_Langenfeld2015_08_12_4.jpg Real_Langenfeld2015_08_12_5.jpg Real_Langenfeld2015_08_12_6.jpg Real_Langenfeld2015_08_12_7.jpg Real_Langenfeld2015_08_12_8.jpg Real_Langenfeld2015_08_12_9.jpg Real_Langenfeld2015_08_12_10.jpg

Müller in Langenfeld (Marktkarree):
A lot more figures compared to my last visit a few weeks ago. RID Legion Fixit and Underbite (wave 3) as well as Night Ops Bumblebee and Alpine Strike Sideswipe (wave 4), also a "proper" version of RID Warrior wave 2 with Optimus Prime, Drift, Steeljaw and Strongarm, which therefore isn't available only at Spiele Max anymore. If I recall correctly, I counted three Optimus Primes. (And before someone panics: The price of €24,99 refers to the Combiner Wars Deluxes; the RID Warriors still cost €19,99.) The Müller store in Langenfeld now also has an RID display like the store in Gelsenkirchen.
Mueller_Langenfeld2015_08_12_1.jpg Mueller_Langenfeld2015_08_12_2.jpg Mueller_Langenfeld2015_08_12_3.jpg Mueller_Langenfeld2015_08_12_4.jpg

Very positive surprise: Spielwaren Pinocchio in downtown Solingen, an "Idee+Spiel" associate store. Very up to date in terms of Combiner Wars, and on top of that, the Deluxes for only €19,99! Very awesome for a store of this size. Legends Groove and Viper (the latter is gone now), Deluxe Streetwise, First Aid and Blades (for some reason, Rook is missing almost everywhere, is he that popular or what?) and two Voyager Cyclonus...es. Also the RID Tiny Titans, but only Series 1. Since Müller and Rossmann already have Series 3 - has anyone actually seen Series 2 in Germany?
Spielwaren_Pinocchio_Solingen_Innenstadt Spielwaren_Pinocchio_Solingen_Innenstadt Spielwaren_Pinocchio_Solingen_Innenstadt Spielwaren_Pinocchio_Solingen_Innenstadt Spielwaren_Pinocchio_Solingen_Innenstadt

Galeria Kaufhof in Solingen (the separate toy department inside the Clemens Galerien) has RID Legion Fixit (wave 3), otherwise mostly Grimlocks in different sizes Größen (Warrior und Three-Step Changer/Hyperchange Hero).
Galeria_Kaufhof_Solingen2015_08_12.jpg

Spiele Max in Solingen has nothing new, or rather almost no Transformers at all anymore.

Toys"R"Us in Wuppertal-Elberfeld (Rathaus-Galerie) has nothing new Neues. A lot of old AOE Deluxes and Beast Hunters Commanders (Unicron Megatron, Bludgeon and Starscream).

Galeria Kaufhof in Wuppertal-Elberfeld has RID Legion Fixit and Underbite (wave 3) as well as Alpine Strike Sideswipe and Night Ops Bumblebee (wave 4).
Galeria_Kaufhof_Wuppertal2015_08_12_1.jp Galeria_Kaufhof_Wuppertal2015_08_12_2.jp

Real in Wuppertal-Barmen has Welle 2 of the RID One-Step Changers (Steeljaw, Grimlock and Fixit).
Real_Wuppertal_Barmen2015_08_12_1.jpg Real_Wuppertal_Barmen2015_08_12_2.jpg

Müller in Wuppertal-Barmen has nothing new aside from Combiner Wars Voyager Hot Spot and Legends Viper. The latter is gone now.

#25 Nevermore

Nevermore

• Supporter
  • 12964 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 04:56 PM

Real in Kamp-Lintfort has Combiner Wars Deluxe First Aid, Blades and Streetwise (no Rook!), RID Legion Fixit, Underbite, Night Ops Bumblebee and Alpine Strike Sideswipe, plus Three-Step Changer/Hyperchange Hero Optimus Prime.

Real_Kamp_Lintfort2015_08_14_1.jpg Real_Kamp_Lintfort2015_08_14_2.jpg Real_Kamp_Lintfort2015_08_14_3.jpg Real_Kamp_Lintfort2015_08_14_4.jpg Real_Kamp_Lintfort2015_08_14_5.jpg

#26 Nevermore

Nevermore

• Supporter
  • 12964 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 11:40 AM

Müller in Kevelaer has two RID Legion Underbites, otherwise nothing at all in terms of Transformers.
Mueller_Kevelaer2015_08_18.jpg

#27 Nevermore

Nevermore

• Supporter
  • 12964 posts

Posted 21 August 2015 - 12:42 PM

Intertoys in downtown Krefeld has Robots in Disguise Mega Optimus Prime as well as Mini-Con Deployers Drift and Fracture.

Intertoys_Krefeld2015_08_21_1.jpg Intertoys_Krefeld2015_08_21_2.jpg Intertoys_Krefeld2015_08_21_3.jpg

TK Maxx in downtown Krefeld has AOE Construct-Bots Dinobots Slug and Grimlock as well as an oooold Construct-Bots Elite Shockwave, the latter in US packaging, oddly enough.

TKMaxx_Krefeld2015_08_21_1.jpg TKMaxx_Krefeld2015_08_21_2.jpg

#28 Nevermore

Nevermore

• Supporter
  • 12964 posts

Posted 22 August 2015 - 04:45 PM

Galeria Kaufhof inside the CentrO shopping mall in Oberhausen has RID Legion Fixit, Underbite, Night Ops Bumblebee and Alpine Strike Sideswipe. Multiples of each.

Galeria_Kaufhof_Centro_Oberhausen2015_08 Galeria_Kaufhof_Centro_Oberhausen2015_08

TK Maxx inside the Forum shopping mall in downtown Mülheim an der Ruhr has two Age of Extinction Construct-Bots Dinobots Slashs.
TKMaxx_Forum_Muelheim2015_08_22.jpg

#29 Nevermore

Nevermore

• Supporter
  • 12964 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 01:01 PM

Intertoys in Duisburg-Hamborn has RID Mini-Con Deployer Drift with Jetstorm (two of them) as well as Mega Optimus Prime.

Intertoys_Duisburg2015_08_24_1.jpg Intertoys_Duisburg2015_08_24_2.jpg

Edited by Nevermore, 03 September 2015 - 11:34 AM.

#30 Nevermore

Nevermore

• Supporter
  • 12964 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 01:57 PM

Real in Kamp-Lintfort has RID One-Step Changers wave 3 with Drift, Fracture and Thunderhoof.
Real_Kamp_Lintfort2015_08_27_1.jpg Real_Kamp_Lintfort2015_08_27_2.jpg Real_Kamp_Lintfort2015_08_27_3.jpg

#31 Nevermore

Nevermore

• Supporter
  • 12964 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 03:09 PM

RID Warrior Class wave 3 with Jazz as well as Optimus Prime from the previous wave at Spiele Max inside the Forum shopping mall in Mülheim an der Ruhr. Also, for the first time, Combiner Wars, namely Deluxe Blades and First Aid plus Voyager Hot Spot and Cyclonus.
Spiele_Max_Forum_Muelheim2015_08_28_1.jp Spiele_Max_Forum_Muelheim2015_08_28_2.jp Spiele_Max_Forum_Muelheim2015_08_28_3.jp

Karstadt inside the Rhein-Ruhr-Zentrum shopping mall in Mülheim an der Ruhr has the RID Deployers (three Drift/Jetstorm set and one Fracture/Airazor set), as well as the AOE One-Step Changers Drift (helicopter) and Slug, which I've previously only seen at Galeria Kaufhof. Oddly, it's always these two I see from this wave.
Karstadt_RRZ_Muelheim_2015_08_28_1.jpg Karstadt_RRZ_Muelheim_2015_08_28_2.jpg Karstadt_RRZ_Muelheim_2015_08_28_3.jpg

Real in Bochum-Wattenscheid has RID One-Step Changers wave 4 with Night Ops Bumblebee and Ninja Mode Sideswipe, as well as Fracture and Thunderhoof from the previous wave, which I saw for the first time only yesterday, at Real in Kamp-Lintfort.
Real_Bochum_Wattenscheid2015_08_28_1.jpg Real_Bochum_Wattenscheid2015_08_28_2.jpg Real_Bochum_Wattenscheid2015_08_28_3.jpg Real_Bochum_Wattenscheid2015_08_28_4.jpg

Spiele Max in downtown Bochum has Series 3 of the RID Tiny Titans.
Spiele_Max_Bochum2015_08_28_1.jpg Spiele_Max_Bochum2015_08_28_2.jpg Spiele_Max_Bochum2015_08_28_3.jpg

Real in Herne also has RID One-Step Changers Fracture, Thunderhoof, Night Ops Bumblebee and Ninja Mode Sideswipe.
Real_Herne2015_08_28_1.jpg Real_Herne2015_08_28_2.jpg

#32 Nevermore

Nevermore

• Supporter
  • 12964 posts

Posted 31 August 2015 - 12:34 PM

Galeria Kaufhof in downtown Duisburg has wave 3 of the Combiner Wars Deluxes: Streetwise, First Aid and Rook.

Galeria_Kaufhof_Duisburg2015_08_31_1.jpg Galeria_Kaufhof_Duisburg2015_08_31_2.jpg Galeria_Kaufhof_Duisburg2015_08_31_3.jpg

#33 Nevermore

Nevermore

• Supporter
  • 12964 posts

Posted 01 September 2015 - 12:07 PM

Toys"R"Us in downtown Krefeld has wave 1 of the RID Mini-Cons (Slipstream, Dragonus, Sawback and Divebomb).
TRUKrefeld2015_09_01_1.jpg TRUKrefeld2015_09_01_2.jpg TRUKrefeld2015_09_01_3.jpg TRUKrefeld2015_09_01_4.jpg

And Galeria Kaufhof in downtown Krefeld has Combiner Wars Deluxe Blades, who was missing from the store in Duisburg yesterday. Coincidence?
Galeria_Kaufhof_Krefeld2015_09_01.jpg

#34 Nevermore

Nevermore

• Supporter
  • 12964 posts

Posted 03 September 2015 - 11:34 AM

Intertoys in downtown Moers has RID Mini-Con Deployer Drift with Jetstorm (two of them) and Fracture with Airazor, plus Mega Optimus Prime.
Intertoys_Moers2015_09_03_1.jpg Intertoys_Moers2015_09_03_2.jpg Intertoys_Moers2015_09_03_3.jpg

#35 Nevermore

Nevermore

• Supporter
  • 12964 posts

Posted 05 September 2015 - 03:50 PM

Toys"R"Us in Duisburg-Meiderich also has wave 1 of the RID Mini-Cons (Slipstream, Sawback, Dragonus and Divebomb), three of each.

TRUDuisburg2015_09_05_1.jpg TRUDuisburg2015_09_05_2.jpg

#36 Nevermore

Nevermore

• Supporter
  • 12964 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 04:08 PM

Toys"R"Us in Düsseldorf-Derendorf:

Wave 1 of the RID Mini-Cons, at least two of each available (I counted a total ten figures), both Deployers (Drift and Fracture) as well as Mega Optimus Prime.
TRUDuesseldorf2015_09_11_1.jpg TRUDuesseldorf2015_09_11_2.jpg TRUDuesseldorf2015_09_11_3.jpg TRUDuesseldorf2015_09_11_4.jpg TRUDuesseldorf2015_09_11_5.jpg

Karstadt in downtown Düsseldorf (Am Wehrhahn) has two or three Deployer Drifts:
Karstadt_Duesseldorf2015_09_11.jpg

Galeria Kaufhof in downtown Düsseldorf (Am Wehrhahn, across the street from Karstadt) has One-Step Changer Fixit (wave 2), Legion Fixit and Underbite (wave 3) as well as Alpine Strike Sideswipe (wave 4), Mega Optimus Prime, Super Bumblebee (whom I've thus far only seen once at a Real store) as well as Combiner Wars Deluxe First Aid and Rook (two of each).
Galeria_Kaufhof_Duesseldorf_Wehrhahn2015 Galeria_Kaufhof_Duesseldorf_Wehrhahn2015 Galeria_Kaufhof_Duesseldorf_Wehrhahn2015 Galeria_Kaufhof_Duesseldorf_Wehrhahn2015 Galeria_Kaufhof_Duesseldorf_Wehrhahn2015 Galeria_Kaufhof_Duesseldorf_Wehrhahn2015 Galeria_Kaufhof_Duesseldorf_Wehrhahn2015

Galeria Kaufhof in downtown Düsseldorf ("Kaufhof an der Kö") has Legion Fixit and Underbite (wave 3) as well as Night Ops Bumblebee and Alpine Strike Sideswipe (wave 4, multiples of each), furthermore Warrior Jazz (whom I've previously only seen once at a Spiele Max store) as well as Combiner Wars Deluxe First Aid, Blades, Rook and Streetwise.
Galeria_Kaufhof_Duesseldorf_Koe2015_09_1 Galeria_Kaufhof_Duesseldorf_Koe2015_09_1 Galeria_Kaufhof_Duesseldorf_Koe2015_09_1 Galeria_Kaufhof_Duesseldorf_Koe2015_09_1 Galeria_Kaufhof_Duesseldorf_Koe2015_09_1

Intertoys in Düsseldorf-Friedrichsstadt has Deployers Drift and Fracture as well as Mega Optimus Prime.
Intertoys_Duesseldorf2015_09_11_1.jpg Intertoys_Duesseldorf2015_09_11_2.jpg Intertoys_Duesseldorf2015_09_11_3.jpg

#37 Nevermore

Nevermore

• Supporter
  • 12964 posts

Posted 12 September 2015 - 02:09 PM

Real in Moers-Meerbeck has two RID Three-Step Changer/Hyperchange Hero Steeljaws (first sighting in Germany) and one Optimus Prime.
Real_Moers_Meerbeck2015_09_12.jpg

#38 Nevermore

Nevermore

• Supporter
  • 12964 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 05:03 PM

Galeria Kaufhof in downtown Duisburg has RID One-Step Changer Night Ops Bumblebee and Super Bumblebee (two of them).
Galeria_Kaufhof_Duisburg2015_09_15_1.jpg Galeria_Kaufhof_Duisburg2015_09_15_2.jpg Galeria_Kaufhof_Duisburg2015_09_15_3.jpg

#39 Nevermore

Nevermore

• Supporter
  • 12964 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 03:26 PM

RID Three-Step Changer/Hyperchange Hero Steeljaw also at Real in Duisburg-Meiderich (four of them)...
Real_Duisburg_Meiderich2015_09_19.jpg

...Real in Essen-Altendorf (two of them)...
Real_Essen_Altendorf2015_09_19.jpg

...and downtown Essen (Rathaus-Galerie, also two of them).
Real_Essen_Rathaus_Galerie2015_09_19.jpg

Galeria Kaufhof in downtown Essen has RID Super Bumblebee:
Galeria_Kaufhof_Essen2015_09_19.jpg

Karstadt inside the Rhein-Ruhr-Zentrum shopping mall in Mülheim an der Ruhr RID Mini-Con Slipstream and Divebomb, two of each for 8 Euros per figure (but neither Dragonus nor Sawback) and three RID Mega Optimus Primes for 48 Euro per figure:
Karstadt_RRZ_Muelheim_2015_09_19_1.jpg Karstadt_RRZ_Muelheim_2015_09_19_2.jpg

Surprise find of the day: RID Legion wave 5 with Patrol Mode Strongarm and Ultra Magnus at Real in Mülheim an der Ruhr/Dümpten: First sighting for Germany!
Real_Muelheim_Duempten2015_09_19.jpg

Kaufland inside the Bero-Zentrum shopping mall in Oberhausen has Combiner Wars Legends Warpath and, from the "WTF" category, two oooold Beast Hunters Voyager Predakings (first sculpt) for the full price of 30 Euros.
Kaufland_Bero_Zentrum_Oberhausen_2015_09 Kaufland_Bero_Zentrum_Oberhausen_2015_09

#40 Nevermore

Nevermore

• Supporter
  • 12964 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 01:37 PM

Real in Kamp-Lintfort also has three of RID Three-Step/Hyperchange Steeljaw.
Real_Kamp_Lintfort2015_09_21.jpg

However, the assortment is no longer on sale for 20 Euros; it's back at full price of 30 Euros now.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users