Toggle shoutbox Squawkbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Please don't post Youtube videos in the chat box. The forums software auto embeds them. 

@  Patchouli Kn... : (24 February 2017 - 11:19 PM)

The Allspark is one bad mother...

@  Foffy the Sheep : (24 February 2017 - 10:09 PM)

My Allspark has never heard of a mother.

@  BlackMax : (24 February 2017 - 09:28 PM)

My mother has never heard of an Allspark.

@  The Doctor Who : (24 February 2017 - 08:54 PM)

This is your mother on Allspark drugs.

@  Bass X0 : (24 February 2017 - 08:42 PM)

This is your Allspark. This is drugs. This is your Allspark on drugs.

@  unluckiness : (24 February 2017 - 08:33 PM)

"if i was a mom, this would be shocking."

@  TheMightyMol... : (24 February 2017 - 06:37 PM)

Your MOM is Patrick!

@  ShadowMan024 : (24 February 2017 - 04:39 PM)

NO! THIS IS PATRICK!

@  PlutoniumBoss : (24 February 2017 - 02:56 PM)

https://www dot youtube dot com/watch?v=NlMT-oEIQuo

@  TheMightyMol... : (24 February 2017 - 02:53 PM)

He's a complicated man, and no one understands him but his woman.

@  PlutoniumBoss : (24 February 2017 - 02:50 PM)

No, this is Patrick.

@  Rycochet : (24 February 2017 - 12:52 PM)

This is 29 Acacia Road, and this is Eric, the schoolboy who leads an exciting double life. For when Eric eats a banana, an amazing transformation occurs.... Eric is Bananaman, ever alert for the call to action!

@  Robowang : (24 February 2017 - 12:22 PM)

Peter Piper picked my pecker

@  RichardT1977 : (24 February 2017 - 11:31 AM)

This script is batnanas. B-A-T-N-A-N-A-S.

@  Tm_Silverclaw : (24 February 2017 - 08:27 AM)

Bats in SPAAAAAAACE!

@  Waspinator : (24 February 2017 - 02:58 AM)

breathes in space

@  MEDdMI : (23 February 2017 - 10:40 PM)

Banananananananaaabatman

@  ShadowMan024 : (23 February 2017 - 10:28 PM)

Batamarangutan.

@  The Doctor Who : (23 February 2017 - 08:30 PM)

Batamarang

@  MEDdMI : (23 February 2017 - 08:15 PM)

Batmeese.

@  ▲ndrusi : (23 February 2017 - 03:23 PM)

Batmae.

@  wonko the sane? : (23 February 2017 - 02:41 PM)

I think it's pronounced "batman incorporated"...

@  D Immortalis : (23 February 2017 - 02:41 PM)

Batmans is more fun to say but i think, sadly, its batmen

@  Bass X0 : (23 February 2017 - 02:36 PM)

Is the plural of Batman Batmans or Batmen?

@  Vexwing : (23 February 2017 - 12:32 PM)

I'd be excited if it were within the realm of affordability.

@  Benbot : (23 February 2017 - 12:11 PM)

Transmetal or GTFO

@  Robowang : (23 February 2017 - 11:21 AM)

HORACE STATUE

@  Crypt : (23 February 2017 - 09:41 AM)

Anyone else excited about that Prime 1 Studio BW Megatron? It looks amazing

@  unitremover : (22 February 2017 - 09:36 PM)

I haven't been up there in a while but one of the Walmarts around here still has AOE deluxes out. Some of the CVSs do too.

@  wonko the sane? : (22 February 2017 - 09:34 PM)

It's been the same thing in local stores for ages up here.

@  BlackMax : (22 February 2017 - 09:33 PM)

One near me is the same - I swear they have over forty Deluxes there, all from many months ago.

@  Telly : (22 February 2017 - 07:43 PM)

my walmart finally filled those empty tr pegs. and of course its a mix of waves one and 2 (wave 1.5?)

@  Steevy Maximus : (22 February 2017 - 07:11 PM)

Got Highbrow, Skullcrusher, Scourge, and Chromedome for $5 a piece

@  Steevy Maximus : (22 February 2017 - 07:10 PM)

My Walmart had a Generations Rattrap hanging for the past 2 and a half years, and in trying to clearance it, inadvertently marked down the entire Generations Deluxe assortment.

@  Steevy Maximus : (22 February 2017 - 07:09 PM)

A shelf warmer's ultimate revenge: being around long enough that in trying to clearance it...the store marks down the entire SKU!

@  NotVeryKnightly : (22 February 2017 - 07:59 AM)

Eh, he would've gotten beaten up if the government sent just about anyone.

@  Pennpenn : (22 February 2017 - 07:56 AM)

Regardless, literally everything I've ever seen (and a lot on tfwiki) attributes Megatron's slide into violence to Whirl beating him up while in custody. Maybe not like flicking a switch but Megatron's line "You made me. You taught me words were weightless without force" kinda spells it out.

@  NotVeryKnightly : (22 February 2017 - 07:38 AM)

I'm not sure if there even was a specific turning point, but he didn't seem kill happy yet when he was with Terminus, and that was after Whirl beating him up.

@  NotVeryKnightly : (22 February 2017 - 07:24 AM)

It was also before any sort of uprising or him actually doing much of anything.

@  Pennpenn : (22 February 2017 - 07:20 AM)

I mean, the whole thing didn't start as "the great war". It was an uprising that eventually morphed into a the war.

@  Pennpenn : (22 February 2017 - 07:17 AM)

Yeah, of course it's before the war, Whirl beating Megatron while he was in custody was the tipping point that made Megatron turn violent.

@  RC85747 : (22 February 2017 - 07:08 AM)

again

@  RC85747 : (22 February 2017 - 07:04 AM)

Forgot this wasn't a search bar

@  RC85747 : (22 February 2017 - 07:03 AM)

hascon

@  NotVeryKnightly : (22 February 2017 - 05:12 AM)

But the thing with Whirl was before he started the war.

@  Pennpenn : (22 February 2017 - 03:28 AM)

Like so many awful things in that universe, it's basically Whirl's fault.

@  Telly : (22 February 2017 - 12:51 AM)

for about 10 minutes. then he got all kill happy

@  SHIELD Agent 47 : (21 February 2017 - 10:27 PM)

Wouldn't IDW Megatron kind of count since his main reason for instigating the Great War was to overthrow the Functionist social order?

@  Black Hat : (21 February 2017 - 04:05 PM)

(I haven't read IDW at all please don't sue me)

@  Black Hat : (21 February 2017 - 04:04 PM)

Tyrest? He was chief justice, even :p

Photo

Germany

139 replies to this topic

#1 MrBlud

MrBlud

Goes down smooth...

• Staff
  • 50268 posts
  • Faction::RIBFIR

Posted 13 November 2014 - 07:21 PM

Please post any sightings for Germany in this thread.

#2 Nevermore

Nevermore

Unionized and proud of it.

• Supporter
  • 11104 posts
  • Faction::Autobot

Posted 30 April 2015 - 05:09 PM

Preface: I happen to live in the Ruhr area, a densely populated region with multiple cities and several dozen stores in close proximity. While I cannot claim to speak for all of Germany, I have observed enough patterns over the past decade to say with much certainty that most stores belonging to the same chain mostly tend to stock the same figures.

Major chains in my area:
Toys"R"Us - major toy store chain you should all be familiar with.
Intertoys - toy store chain mostly limited to the state of North-Rhine Westphalia. Dutch parent company, stock appears to be supplied by Hasbro Netherlands. Smaller stores than TRU.
Real - major retail chain that sells pretty much everything: Groceries, clothes, cosmetics, household goods, car accessories, beverages and liquor, and toys. Took over most of Walmart's German stores when Walmart backed out of the German market. Medium-sized or large toy sections.
Kaufland - one of Real's competitors. Usually small toy sections, rarely medium-sized ones. It's rare to find Transformers figures there.
Rossmann - drug store chain. Not all of them have toy sections. Those that do have small to medium-sized ones.
Müller - drug store chain, usually with larger stores than Rossmann, often spread across several floors. Not all of them have toy sections, those that do typically have large to medium-sized ones.
Galeria Kaufhof - classic department store chain. Typically large toy sections.
Karstadt - another department store chain. Medium-sized to large toy sections. They have had a love/hate relationship with Transformers for decades, some stores may not have any in stock at all.

General market report:

Beast Hunters can still be found at some stores. Unreleased-in-the-US tail end stuff (Legion Class Divebomb, Rot Gut, Ace Vehicon and Bluestreak, Commander Class Ultra Magnus, Unicron Megatron and Decepticon Bludgeon, Deluxe Class Bumblebee, Smokescreen, Windrazor and Twinstrike) may still be found at the following chains: Toys"R"Us (mainly Legions and Commanders), Real (mostly Legions, maybe some Deluxes). Bludgeon was the rarest of the Commanders to begin with. Deluxe Bumblebee and Smokescreen are mostly sold out. The gray Windrazor variant was rarer than the original yellow version.

Age of Extinction: Deluxes and Voyagers only at Toys"R"Us and Intertoys, Leaders only at Rossmann. Mostly wave 1 figures; TRU stocked wave 2 Deluxes as well. Toys"R"Us also still has the Evolution two-packs, with the Slug one currently on sale for €15. For those who care about the Power Battlers/Attackers (called "Deluxe Attackers" in Germany), those made it up until the Optimus Prime/Galvatron/Grimlock/Slug/Snarl/Lockdown wave, which has been found at Müller, Real, Galeria Kaufhof and even Kaufland stores in recent months.

"Classic" Legion Class: The wave 1 figures (Bumblebee, Optimus Prime and Starscream) are still clogging pegs at many stores of nearly all the chains listed above, although Bumblebee remains in much larger quantities than the other two at this point. The wave 2 figures Strafe and Grimlock have only ever been found at Real and Intertoys stores, whereas Megatron was never released in Europe at all. Intertoys and Toys"R"Us now have the "Classic" Legions on sale for €5 a pop.

Robots in Disguise: Wave 1 One-Step Changers, Hyper Change Heroes/Three-Step Changers, Legion Class and Warrior Class figures are very common at most chains. The main exceptions are Galeria Kaufhof and Karstadt, which have the wave 2 Warrior Class figure Autobot Drift instead of the wave 1 figures. Drift appears to ship in solid cases of eight figures, without Optimus Prime for whatever reason. According to reports from the UK, Drift-only shipments happened over there as well for a while, so me may still see Optimus Prime in the future.

Generations Combiner Wars: Wave 1 Legends Class, Deluxe Class and Voyager Class figures at Toys"R"Us, Intertoys, Real and Müller stores. Real occasionally has them on sale. Leader Class wave 1 (Megatron and Armada Megatron) has just started to pop up at numerous Toys"R"Us stores.

Edited by Nevermore, 01 May 2015 - 04:44 AM.

#3 Nevermore

Nevermore

• Supporter
  • 11104 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 02:18 PM

Hero Mashers: "Action Figures" wave 1 (Autobot Drift, Autobot Springer, Bumblebee and Starscream) and "Battle Upgrade Figures" wave 1 (Bulkhead with Cliffjumper arm, Optimus Prime with Ultra Magnus arm, Megatron with Skywarp arm) might still be available at some Intertoys stores. "Action Figures" wave 3 (Robots in Disguise Bumblebee, Sideswipe and Steeljaw) is available at numerous Toys"R"Us stores.

Edited by Nevermore, 02 May 2015 - 02:23 PM.

#4 Nevermore

Nevermore

• Supporter
  • 11104 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 05:26 PM

Robots in Disguise Titan Heroes wave 1: Optimus Prime and Steeljaw at the Intertoys store in downtown Herne, the first time I've seen these two at German retail.
Intertoys_Herne2015_05_05.jpg

Some Müller stores still have the Age of Extinction Deluxe Strafe/Legion Bumblebee/Legion Stinger three-pack and the Construct Bots Strafe/Bumblebee/Stinger three-pack in stock. These were Müller exclusives in Germany. Seen at the store in Gelsenkirchen. Also the first time I saw an RID Deluxe figure from wave 1 (Strongarm) at the same store as Drift (wave 2).
Mueller_Gelsenkirchen2015_05_05.jpg

Edited by Nevermore, 07 May 2015 - 02:22 PM.

#5 Nevermore

Nevermore

• Supporter
  • 11104 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 02:07 PM

Real in Mülheim an der Ruhr/Speldorf has at least three RID Hyper Change Heroes/Three-Step Changer Optimus Primes, the first sighting of this figure for Germany.
Real_Muelheim_Speldorf2015_06_03.jpg

Meanwhile, Karstadt inside the Rhein-Ruhr-Zentrum shopping mall in Mülheim an der Ruhr has, I kid you not, N I N E (9) RID Warrior Class Autobot Drifts.
Karstadt_RRZ_Muelheim_2015_06_03.jpg

In what universe did the idea of solid cases containing nothing but Drifts possibly make sense?

#6 Nevermore

Nevermore

• Supporter
  • 11104 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 01:44 PM

RID Hyper Change Heroes/Three-Step Changer Optimus Prime also at the Real store in Moers-Hülsdonk.
Real_Moers_Huelsdonk2015_06_05.jpg

#7 Nevermore

Nevermore

• Supporter
  • 11104 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 02:40 PM

First up a non-sighting: Following a report by a fellow German fan that RID Warrior Optimus Prime had been spotted at a Spiele Max store, I checked out the store in Solingen and found no Optimus Prime. Only two RID Warriors were in stock (if I recall correctly, those were Strongarm and Grimlock).

However, I discovered something else.

First up is an unexpected late arrival: Age of Extinction One-Step Changer Autobot Drift, the helicopter version. As far as I know, this is the first time a figure from this wave has been found in Germany. Seen at Galeria Kaufhof in Wuppertal-Elberfeld.
Galeria_Kaufhof_Wuppertal2015_06_06_1.jp Galeria_Kaufhof_Wuppertal2015_06_06_2.jp

Meanwhile, Müller in Wuppertal-Barmen not only has a nifty RID display stand, but also wave 2 of the RID Legion Class with Sideswipe and Grimlock, who are finally out in Germany:
Mueller_Wuppertal2015_06_06_1.jpg Mueller_Wuppertal2015_06_06_2.jpg Mueller_Wuppertal2015_06_06_3.jpg

Surprisingly enough, I found Legion Sideswipe and Grimlock a second time today, this time at Real in Mülheim an der Ruhr/Dümpten:
Real_Muelheim_Duempten2015_06_06.jpg

#8 Nevermore

Nevermore

• Supporter
  • 11104 posts

Posted 08 June 2015 - 02:50 PM

Nothing new at:
Real in Krefeld (both stores)
Toys"R"Us in Krefeld
Galeria Kaufhof in Krefeld
Intertoys in Krefeld
Real in Duisburg-Großenbaum

#9 Nevermore

Nevermore

• Supporter
  • 11104 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 03:58 PM

Nothing new at:
Galeria Kaufhof in downtown Duisburg (yesterday)
Karstadt in downtown Duisburg (yesterday)
Toys"R"Us in Duisburg-Meiderich (yesterday)
Real in Duisburg-Meiderich (yesterday)
Real in Düsseldorf-Heerdt (today)
Real in Neuss, both stores (today)
Intertoys in Neuss (today)
Toys"R"Us in Neuss (today)
Intertoys in Düsseldorf-Carlstadt (today)
Toys"R"Us in Düsseldorf-Derendorf (today)
Real in Ratingen-Breitscheid (today)

Actual sightings:
Galeria Kaufhof in Neuss not only has AOE One-Step Changer Drift (helicopter) whom I saw for the first time in Wuppertal this past saturday, but also Dinobot Slug from the same wave:
Galeria_Kaufhof_Neuss2015_06_10_1.jpg Galeria_Kaufhof_Neuss2015_06_10_2.jpg

Real in Düsseldorf-Bilk has RID Three-Step/Hyper Change Optimus Prime:
Real_Duesseldorf_Bilk2015_06_10.jpg

Galeria Kaufhof in Düsseldorf (Königsallee) has two RID Legion Grimlocks. No Sideswipe.
Galeria_Kaufhof_Duesseldorf_Koe2015_06_1

Karstadt in Düsseldorf has no fewer than six RID Warrior Drifts. As usual, no Optimus Prime:
Karstadt_Duesseldorf2015_06_10.jpg

The other remaining Galeria Kaufhof store in Düsseldorf (Am Wehrhahn, right next to Karstadt) has RID Legion Grimlock as well as AOE One-Step Slug:
Galeria_Kaufhof_Duesseldorf_Wehrhahn2015

And Real in Ratingen (Am Sandbach) also has RID Three-Step/Hyper Change Optimus Prime:
Real_Ratingen_Am_Sandbach2015_06_10.jpg

#10 Nevermore

Nevermore

• Supporter
  • 11104 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 04:03 PM

Nothing new at:
Real in Kamp-Lintfort (yesterday)
Real in Moers-Hülsdonk, at least not since my last visit last week
Real in Moers-Meerbeck (yesterday)
Real in Mülheim an der Ruhr/Speldorf, at least not since my last visit last week
Spiele Max in downtown Mülheim an der Ruhr (today)
Galeria Kaufhof in Essen (today)
Toys"R"Us in Essen (today)
Spiele Max in downtown Bochum (today)

Real in Bochum-Wattenscheid has both RID Legion Grimlock and Sideswipe as well as Three-Step/Hyper Change Optimus Prime, the first time I've seen all three at the same store.

Real_Bochum_Wattenscheid2015_06_12_1.jpg Real_Bochum_Wattenscheid2015_06_12_2.jpg

#11 Nevermore

Nevermore

• Supporter
  • 11104 posts

Posted 13 June 2015 - 03:26 PM

Nothing new at:
Real in Bochum-Langendreer
Real in Witten
Real in Hagen (both stores)
Spiele Max in Hagen
Toys"R"Us in Hagen
Real in Dortmund-Oespel
Toys"R"Us in Dortmund-Oespel
Real in Dortmund-Eving

Karstadt in downtown Dortmund: Another case of "too many Warrior Drifts", this time six in total.
Karstadt_Dortmund_2015_05_13.jpg

Galeria Kaufhot in downtown Dortmund has RID Legion Grimlock.
Galeria_Kaufhof_Dortmund2015_06_13.jpg

I'm starting to find it suspicious that this is already the third Kaufhof store where I found Grimlock, but no Sideswipe, who definitely has been released in Germany as well (see sightings at Real and Müller). Has Hasbro shipped another weird case assortment, this time to Kaufhof?

#12 Nevermore

Nevermore

• Supporter
  • 11104 posts

Posted 19 June 2015 - 02:29 PM

Müller in Gelsenkirchen had four Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Grooves.

Now they have three. :D

Also a very orderly display with each price point sorted by character. I.e. all the Warrior Bumblebees that are in stock have been put in one line, next to them all the Grimlocks, same for the Legions etc. Only the Combiner Wars Deluxes are thrown together randomly as usual.

Mueller_Gelsenkirchen2015_06_19_1.jpg Mueller_Gelsenkirchen2015_06_19_2.jpg

Edited by Nevermore, 02 July 2015 - 12:28 PM.

#13 Philister

Philister

Teutonicons Rising!

• Citizen
  • 1321 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 06:18 AM

Faix stores in Weiterstadt and Darmstadt have both Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Groove and Viper (one each).

#14 Nevermore

Nevermore

• Supporter
  • 11104 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 12:29 PM

Toys"R"Us in Krefeld has Combiner Wars Voyager Hot Spot and Cyclonus.
TRUKrefeld2015_07_02_1.jpg TRUKrefeld2015_07_02_2.jpg

Also RID Three-Step Changer/Hyperchange Heroes Optimus Prime, who is now also available at chains other than Real:
TRUKrefeld2015_07_02_3.jpg

Same at Toys"R"Us in Duisburg:
TRUDuisburg2015_07_02_1.jpg TRUDuisburg2015_07_02_2.jpg

#15 Nevermore

Nevermore

• Supporter
  • 11104 posts

Posted 03 July 2015 - 03:03 PM

Mega sightings marathon!

Real in Mülheim an der Ruhr/Speldorf has Beast Hunters Construct-Bots Optimus Prime and Shockwave. This is the first time I noticed these. Is it possible these are rare/unreleased in the US?
Real_Muelheim_Speldorf2015_07_03_1.jpg Real_Muelheim_Speldorf2015_07_03_2.jpg

Spiele Max inside the Forum shopping mall in in Mülheim an der Ruhr has Robots in Disguise Three-Step Changer/Hyperchange Hero Optimus Prime and One-Step Changers Fixit and Grimlock from wave 2. This is the first time I noticed these, so this might possibly be the first sighting of these for Germany.
Spiele_Max_Forum_Muelheim2015_07_03_1.jp Spiele_Max_Forum_Muelheim2015_07_03_2.jp

Karstadt inside the Rhein-Ruhr-Zentrum shopping mall in Mülheim has four RID One-Step Changer Grimlocks and one Steeljaw, who completes wave 2.
Karstadt_RRZ_Muelheim_2015_07_03.jpg

Toys"R"Us in Essen has RID Three-Step/Hyperchange Optimus Prime, but no Combiner Wars Voyager Hot Spot or Cyclonus, only four Silverbolts.
TRUEssen2015_07_03.jpg

Spiele Max in Bochum not only has RID Three-Step/Hyperchange Optimus Prime, but also Warrior Optimus Prime! Three of them, even. Also two Drifts, one Steeljaw and one Strongarm. This suggests it's this assortment, which means one Strongarm has already been sold.
Spiele_Max_Bochum2015_07_03.jpg

Toys"R"Us in Dortmund has Combiner Wars Voyager Hot Spot and Cyclonus.
TRUDortmund2015_07_03.jpg

Same at Toys"R"Us in Hagen.
TRUHagen2015_07_03.jpg

Spiele Max in Hagen is a tragedy. The newest figure they have is Beast Hunters Cyberverse Commander Bulkhead. However, the Kre-O Wall of Shame is impressivle. I counted no fewer than 61 (SIXTY-ONE!) Destruction Site Devastators.
Spiele_Max_Hagen2015_07_03_1.jpg Spiele_Max_Hagen2015_07_03_2.jpg Spiele_Max_Hagen2015_07_03_3.jpg Spiele_Max_Hagen2015_07_03_4.jpg Spiele_Max_Hagen2015_07_03_5.jpg

Müller in Wuppertal-Barmen has Combiner Wars Legends Groove and Viper (but no Warpath), Voyager Hot Spot (but no Cyclonus) and RID Tiny Titans Series 3, the first sighting for Deutschland.
Mueller_Wuppertal2015_07_03_1.jpg Mueller_Wuppertal2015_07_03_2.jpg Mueller_Wuppertal2015_07_03_3.jpg

Toys"R"Us in Wuppertal-Elberfeld has Combiner Wars Voyager Hot Spot and Cyclonus as well as RID Three-Step/Hyperchange Optimus Prime.
TRUWuppertal2015_07_03.jpg

Spiele Max in Solingen has RID Three-Step/Hyperchange Optimus Prime.
Spiele_Max_Solingen2015_07_03.jpg

And Müller in Langenfeld has several RID Legion Grimlocks und Sideswipes.
Mueller_Langenfeld2015_07_03.jpg

Edited by Nevermore, 03 July 2015 - 03:07 PM.

#16 Nevermore

Nevermore

• Supporter
  • 11104 posts

Posted 04 July 2015 - 02:04 PM

Toys"R"Us in Neuss has RID Three-Step/Hyperchange Optimus Prime as well as Combiner Wars Voyager Cyclonus and Hot Spot.
TRUNeuss2015_07_04_1.jpg TRUNeuss2015_07_04_2.jpg

Same at Toys"R"Us in Düsseldorf-Derendorf.
TRUDuesseldorf2015_07_04.jpg

Kaufland in Düsseldorf-Derendorf (directly next to Toys"R"Us) now also has Combiner Wars Legends! Unfortunately, only wave 1.
Kaufland_Duesseldorf_Derendorf2015_07_04

#17 Nevermore

Nevermore

• Supporter
  • 11104 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 01:32 PM

Real in Krefeld-Oppum has the entire wave 3 of the Combiner Wars Legends.

I found 3x Groove, 2x Viper and 2x Warpath. Now they're short of one Warpath. :D
Real_Krefeld_Oppum2015_07_07.jpg

That nifty presentation for the photo was my work. The toy department there actually looks like a war zone.

#18 Nevermore

Nevermore

• Supporter
  • 11104 posts

Posted 11 July 2015 - 03:30 PM

Müller in Datteln has Combiner Wars Legends Groove and Warpath. Nothing else from Combiner Wars, but still several old Age of Extinction exclusive packs.
Mueller_Datteln2015_07_11.jpg

Jackpot at Real in Bochum-Wattenscheid: Robots in Disguise Legion Fixit and Underbite (two of each) and the entire wave 3 of Combiner Wars Deluxes (two of each).
Real_Bochum_Wattenscheid2015_07_11_1.jpg Real_Bochum_Wattenscheid2015_07_11_2.jpg Real_Bochum_Wattenscheid2015_07_11_3.jpg

Real in downtown Essen (Rathaus-Galerie) has wave 2 of the RID One-Step-Changers with Grimlock, Fixit and Steeljaw as well as wave 3 of the Combiner Wars Deluxes:
Real_Essen_Rathaus_Galerie2015_07_11_1.j Real_Essen_Rathaus_Galerie2015_07_11_2.j Real_Essen_Rathaus_Galerie2015_07_11_3.j Real_Essen_Rathaus_Galerie2015_07_11_4.j

And Real in Mülheim an der Ruhr/Dümpten also has wave 2 of the RID One-Step-Changers:
Real_Muelheim_Duempten2015_07_11_1.jpg Real_Muelheim_Duempten2015_07_11_2.jpg

Edited by Nevermore, 11 July 2015 - 03:30 PM.

#19 Nevermore

Nevermore

• Supporter
  • 11104 posts

Posted 17 July 2015 - 03:38 PM

Galeria Kaufhof in downtown Essen has one lone RID One-Step Changer Grimlock. Nothing else from wave 2.
Galeria_Kaufhof_Essen2015_07_17.jpg

In general, the case assortment for this wave appears to be weird: Two weeks ago, Karstadt inside the Rhein-Ruhr-Zentrum shopping mall in Mülheim an der Ruhr had the wave 2 One-Step Changers, specifically four Grimlocks and one Steeljaw; today, they had three Steeljaws (and still four Grimlocks). Not a single Fixit, whom I already saw at Spiele Max und Real stores. There should be eight figures in a case. Antoher "special" case assortment for Karstadt? Or the remainder of two cases, with all the Fixits having already been sold?

Toys"R"Us in downtown Essen has exactly one Combiner Wars Voyager Cyclonus (plus one remaining Silverbolt). No Hot Spot to be seen, not even in the "reserve" area on top of the shelf (or "overstock", as TRU employees call it).
TRUEssen2015_07_17.jpg

Galeria Kaufhof in downtown Gelsenkirchen has exactly one RID Legion Fixit. No Underbite, no Grimlock, no Sideswipe.
Galeria_Kaufhof_Gelsenkirchen2015_07_17.

Müller in downtown Gelsenkirchen has several figures I didn't see there four weeks ago: Combiner Wars Voyager Cyclonus (again, no Hot Spot to be found), RID Tiny Titans Series 3, Combiner Wars Legends Warpath (but still no Viper) and RID Three-Step Changer/Hyperchange Hero Optimus Prime.
Mueller_Gelsenkirchen2015_07_17_1.jpg Mueller_Gelsenkirchen2015_07_17_2.jpg Mueller_Gelsenkirchen2015_07_17_3.jpg Mueller_Gelsenkirchen2015_07_17_4.jpg

Real in Gelsenkirchen-Buer has waves 2 and 3 of the RID Legions with Sideswipe, Grimlock, Underbite and Fixit as well as wave 3 of the Combiner Wars Deluxes with Rook, First Aid, Streetwise and Blades:
Real_Gelsenkirchen_Buer2015_07_17_1.jpg Real_Gelsenkirchen_Buer2015_07_17_2.jpg Real_Gelsenkirchen_Buer2015_07_17_3.jpg Real_Gelsenkirchen_Buer2015_07_17_4.jpg Real_Gelsenkirchen_Buer2015_07_17_5.jpg

#20 Nevermore

Nevermore

• Supporter
  • 11104 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 03:52 PM

Nothing new at:
Real in Duisburg-Großenbaum
Toys"R"Us in Düsseldorf-Derendorf
Real in Neuss (both stores)
Real in Ratingen-Breitscheid

Jackpot at Real in Düsseldorf-Bilk:
Wave 4 (!) of the RID Legions with Night Ops Bumblebee and Alpine Strike Sideswipe (two of each), plus the figures from wave 3 (Fixit and Underbite), furthermore a complete case of wave 3 of the Combiner Wars Legends (three Grooves, three Warpaths and two Vipers) and two of each Combiner Wars Deluxe wave 3 figure (Rook, First Aid, Blades and Streetwise).
Real_Duesseldorf_Bilk2015_07_25_1.jpg Real_Duesseldorf_Bilk2015_07_25_2.jpg Real_Duesseldorf_Bilk2015_07_25_3.jpg Real_Duesseldorf_Bilk2015_07_25_4.jpg Real_Duesseldorf_Bilk2015_07_25_5.jpg Real_Duesseldorf_Bilk2015_07_25_6.jpg Real_Duesseldorf_Bilk2015_07_25_7.jpg Real_Duesseldorf_Bilk2015_07_25_8.jpg Real_Duesseldorf_Bilk2015_07_25_9.jpg Real_Duesseldorf_Bilk2015_07_25_10.jpg Real_Duesseldorf_Bilk2015_07_25_11.jpg

Real in Düsseldorf-Heerdt has two RID Legion Grimlocks.
Real_Duesseldorf_Heerdt2015_07_25.jpg

Real in Ratingen (Am Sandbach) has one Combiner Wars Deluxe Blades and two Rooks.
Real_Ratingen_Am_Sandbach2015_07_25_1.jp Real_Ratingen_Am_Sandbach2015_07_25_2.jp

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users