OverwatchNew Blizzard game
Posted 25 October 2018 - 01:53 PM
You can really tell that the Lego team had some Overwatch players involved in the creation of these sets. They're very authentic, with a lot of memetic elements included. Some details I noted:
- Genji vs. Hanzo is the only set with a Health Pack. Genji needs healing! It's also a fairly accurate inclusion for the set as well, as there is indeed a small healthpack adjacent to the family shrine.
- The dragon emblem above the Hanamura shrine has the three slash marks across it from Heroes of the Storm, when D.Va and Genji fought Diablo in Shimada castle.
- Pompadour cellphone Yakuza!
- Diablo pinata in the Dorado set
- What's Winston without his peanut butter?
- The shallow dome piece used as a "stand" for the Gibraltar payload is quite accurate to checkpoints in that map, with the "vehicle charging station" printing
- Tracer being able to sit in the payload may be a reference to the "Tracer stuck in payload" glitch from early in the game.
- For once, Lego cheaping out and using only yellow/red LEDs in their light bricks is actually appropriate.
Posted 21 November 2018 - 06:32 PM
I like what I'm seeing. Plus since this is Hasbro theres a much better chance that all the characters will get made than with Figma or Nendoroid.
Edited by Confuzor, 21 November 2018 - 06:32 PM.
Posted 12 December 2018 - 06:29 PM
Goblin Sapper skin for Junkrat is genius. It even changes all his voiceover work from his usual Australian accent to a proper Warcraft goblin "Brooklyn" accent.
I'm not quite as enthused about his "Fallen" skin, but I love that his Rip-Tire instead becomes essentially a hamster wheel with a Fallen Maniac (Diablo's resident suicide bomber enemies) in it.
Edited by mx-01 archon, 12 December 2018 - 06:31 PM.
Posted 10 March 2019 - 12:34 PM
"This invite is no longer valid. It may have expired or been deleted."
Yeah, they are only good for 24 hours
Here is a fresh one
I'm bumping a few people up in rank so they can post/send invites as well.
Posted 26 April 2019 - 02:06 PM
So just got the Ultimates Reinhardt Figure. I knew Rein was going to be a beefy boy but DAMN!
He's damn Leader class in Transformers terms. I mean the price could of been the first clue but man I was not expecting him to be this big!
Edited by Daith, 26 April 2019 - 02:06 PM.
Switch code: SW-6538-7795-1972
Reply to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users