One thing I've seen a lot in the Ask the Staff forum is potentially vague descriptions of site issues. Here are some handy tricks that will help the staff get to the bottom of your issues:
1. Always mention which browser and OS you're using. "I'm trying to access the site from Chrome in Windows 7 and the screen is crawling with ants. Is this intentional?"
2. If you're on the mobile site, don't forget to tell them whether you're on Android, iOS, or Windows, and again, which browser it is... also helpful if you mention your phone's model. "So when I'm at Starbucks, I try to access the site on my Droid Moto X and the screen is crawling with ants. Is this intentional?"
3. Copy and paste any applicable error message you might get; screenshots are helpful, too.
Error 4NT-Z: Screen is crawling with ants. Do you wish to continue running scripts on this page?
4. Have you had this problem on other sites, or just Allspark.com? "I was trying to access this trailer and got a similar message."
5. Maybe invest in bug spray. Those are actually ants.