Toggle shoutbox Squawkbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Please don't post Youtube videos in the chat box. The forums software auto embeds them. 

@  Nevermore : (19 October 2019 - 01:05 PM)

So whenever he addresses his troops, he keeps cracking jokes. Sometimes these jokes are about the blunders he himself had made in his speech the previous day.

@  Nevermore : (19 October 2019 - 01:01 PM)

At the moment, I'm blessed with a pretty nice superior. He's got a military background, but he takes an oddly entertaining approach to it. Imagine a stand-up comedian who accidentally enlisted as a drill sergeant.

@  Nevermore : (19 October 2019 - 12:54 PM)

Another type of everyday absurdity: Imagine you're leaving your workplace for your lunchbreak. Upon your return, you discover that your workplace has been cordened and/or gated off during your break, with "construction site" warning signs everywhere. You go to your superior and tell him: "I can no longer access my workplace! Why is there suddenly a construction site?" Your superior takes a surpised look and says: "I don't know, first time I see this." You figure: "Must be a Tuesday, then."

@  Nevermore : (19 October 2019 - 12:51 PM)

It's kind of surreal, really.

@  Nevermore : (19 October 2019 - 12:50 PM)

They agree that things are less than ideal, but they acknowledge that their scope of making decisions is limited. Oddly, I keep getting that regardless of how high up the chain of command I bother people.

@  Nevermore : (19 October 2019 - 12:49 PM)

"I hear you, but you know how it is, there's nothing I can do about it." That's it, basically.

@  TheMightyMol... : (19 October 2019 - 06:40 AM)

What's it like to have management that's willing to listen to things they don't want to hear? I've never seen that.

@  Nevermore : (19 October 2019 - 04:41 AM)

I manage to argue within the company's own internal logic and point out the flaws, shortcomings and discrepancies between "official company policy" and "everyday company reality".

@  Nevermore : (19 October 2019 - 04:40 AM)

Many of my coworkers are scared to even talk to managers. I often discuss company matters with them I disagree with, and it isn't a rare occurrence that they say "yeah, you're right..."

@  Nevermore : (19 October 2019 - 04:38 AM)

I know how to watch my tone, and I prefer to keep things straightforward and factual, never to attack the person, always the problem itself.

@  Nevermore : (19 October 2019 - 04:37 AM)

The good thing for me is ever since a minor hiccup many years ago when I was still non-permanent, I've always managed to along just fine with my various superiors (I've been through over a dozen already). And that's despite my outspokenness, my blunt honesty and my oftentimes harsh criticism.

@  Sabrblade : (18 October 2019 - 11:04 PM)

With visuals presented by the Cybernet Space Cube

@  Dekafox : (18 October 2019 - 04:51 PM)

And don't forget to sign up for a cybersecurity seminar while you're there

@  Dekafox : (18 October 2019 - 04:47 PM)

Well you can always strap on some cyberlimbs and go into cyberspace for a cyberpunk experience

@  NotVeryKnightly : (18 October 2019 - 04:28 PM)

You know that "cyber" doesn't mean "cyborg", right?

@  Maximus Ambus : (18 October 2019 - 04:16 PM)

So where's the Cyborgs on CYBERtron?

@  The Doctor Who : (18 October 2019 - 03:47 PM)

Click here and we can send you notifications about your desire to discontinue notifications!

@  Benbot : (18 October 2019 - 10:40 AM)

Why does every damn website want to send me notifications? NO, no one wants your popups! Quit asking!

@  Echowarrior : (18 October 2019 - 09:19 AM)

Amazon in the US has pretty good benefits, though, and even the temp workers had forty hours a week to start with. Even with minimum wage, that's pretty good pay.

@  Nevermore : (18 October 2019 - 01:20 AM)

Oh, the turnover rates are high here as well.

@  TM2-Megatron : (17 October 2019 - 09:45 PM)

Amazon.com and .ca, on the other hand, can be pretty terrible. I know from your squawkbox posts that you guys have your issues with Amazon over there, although you're lucky to have stronger government regulations and a union there. I gather the warehouse workers in the USA and Canada have it pretty crappy, with very high turnover, close to minimum wage pay, and no unions

@  TM2-Megatron : (17 October 2019 - 09:38 PM)

Amazon.de doesn't really have the same issue. I've ordered from them (and UK, FR, IT and JP) several times, and their packaging is much better

@  Nevermore : (17 October 2019 - 05:22 PM)

I'm not sure how it works on the customer's end. As packers, we sometimes have items that are flagged as "overwrap", which means we absolutely have to put them into a box even if they're already in pretty sturdy manufacturer packaging.

@  TM2-Megatron : (17 October 2019 - 03:05 PM)

Yeah, I really do wish amazon had an option to upgrade packaging for an extra buck or something. I hate their bubble mailers

@  Benbot : (17 October 2019 - 07:17 AM)

That's how it works. I just hope my order from Amazon doesn't arrive crushed because they idiotically stuffed it in an envelope.

@  Telly : (16 October 2019 - 10:48 PM)

my walmart is acting true to form. as soon as mirage arrives from amazon, my walmart gets his entire wave in after months of having wave 1 clogging the pegs....

@  Nevermore : (16 October 2019 - 05:18 PM)

I stirred up some trouble at work, complained about the blatant neglect of employee safety. Was asked to take photos and write down the locations so the matter could be properly escalated. Made me feel a little better.

@  wonko the sane? : (15 October 2019 - 02:55 PM)

I got stabbed in the eyelid by a mudwasp, pulled down a tree, and then got ice cream. You know, all told: not a bad day.

@  Maximus Ambus : (15 October 2019 - 09:17 AM)

Burrunjor

@  Paladin : (15 October 2019 - 08:04 AM)

your mom.

@  Benbot : (15 October 2019 - 08:02 AM)

What's your favorite Paleolithic megafauna?

@  TM2-Megatron : (14 October 2019 - 10:06 PM)

Together with the Rhino G1 sets, probably the most expensive DVDs I ever bought

@  TM2-Megatron : (14 October 2019 - 10:01 PM)

I've still got the age-old Rhino sets

@  Telly : (14 October 2019 - 09:09 PM)

i didnt find that at any of the ones around here, so i had to settle for seasons 1 and 2 of duckman for $3

@  Steevy Maximus : (14 October 2019 - 07:45 PM)

Heck, I got the season 2/3 set for $3 (?) from a Dollar General discount bin :p

@  TM2-Megatron : (14 October 2019 - 07:29 PM)

The series is pretty cheap on DVD, too, which at least will work internet or no. The complete series set seems to be OOP, but there's a Season 1 set as well as a combined 2 & 3 set.

@  wonko the sane? : (14 October 2019 - 06:10 PM)

Woot! Beast wars!

@  Steevy Maximus : (14 October 2019 - 06:08 PM)

Yay! Tubi now has the first season of Rescue Bots and the full run of Beast Wars FINALLY available.

@  Benbot : (14 October 2019 - 02:16 PM)

Just like me in a game of Civilization. Don't have gunpowder? Time for your cities to burn.

@  Rycochet : (14 October 2019 - 01:51 PM)

He dubbed the peoples that saw him as bad news cannibals and savages before enslaving and wiping them out too.

@  wonko the sane? : (14 October 2019 - 01:40 PM)

And if they had been unfriendly: he would have simply slaughtered them with diseases they couldn't fight, and technology they couldn't match until they as a people did not exist. There's something about european backgrounds that drive us to exploit.

@  Rycochet : (14 October 2019 - 11:02 AM)

He described the peoples he encountered as some of the most friendly and giving in the world, so naturally, he ate all their food, enslaved them and put them to work looking for gold that did not exist, until they as a people did not exist.

@  Paladin : (14 October 2019 - 09:57 AM)

he landed by coincidence in front of long-term residents.

@  Sabrblade : (14 October 2019 - 09:55 AM)

He said the world was round-o! (He said the world was round-o!) He said it could be found-o! (He said it could be found-o!) That hypothetical, calculated, son-of-a-gun, Columbo! (That hypothetical, calculated, son-of-a-gun, Columbo!)

@  Benbot : (14 October 2019 - 09:22 AM)

In the year 1492, Columbus gave us the day off skoo

@  Noideaforaname : (14 October 2019 - 08:59 AM)

How often do people actually celebrate Columbus or the Pilgrims? Usually it just feels like celebrating the first break in the school year and a nice dinner with the family.

@  wonko the sane? : (14 October 2019 - 08:29 AM)

You've got like two more weeks until the american thanksgiving. Canadian thanksgiving is literally a harvest festival.

@  CVReynolds : (14 October 2019 - 08:09 AM)

Hey, everyone. Come together to enjoy this national holiday made to celebrate a mass-murderer who never set foot in the USA. What fun!

@  Benbot : (14 October 2019 - 07:25 AM)

that's perfect!

@  PlutoniumBoss : (14 October 2019 - 02:22 AM)

A school-bus combiner called Valedictorion.

Photo
* * * * * 5 votes

The Official Unofficial Allspark Transgender Thread: Everyone is welcome!

transgender gender identity

2608 replies to this topic

#61 Kalidor

Kalidor

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Owner
  • 59940 posts
  • Faction::Cannonball's Pirate Crew

Posted 02 July 2014 - 10:47 PM

your choice of either hug or handshake.

wink-.jpg

#62 TerraEsperZ

TerraEsperZ
  • Citizen
  • 1420 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 11:06 PM

I think it's only fair to post this here given that it was here on The Allspark that I really started to get an interest in transgender issues. It also led me to read Whipping Girl by Julia Serano after having it recommended to me and it actually helped me to make sense of some things, although I'm still hugely confused.

For the past few years (I'm in my mid-30s), I've been slowly questioning my own gender identity (which is male at the moment) although I wonder how much of it is real or imagined. I know fellow posters aren't good substitutes for qualified therapists but the idea of seeking a professional opinion this early is downright terrifying.

First off, I've never been a "typical" guy, being more of a nerd with big self-esteem issues for a long while. And for the longest time, my gender was never really something that warranted discussion; I was a guy because... I was a guy, and I could never even imagine there being any other possibility.

And when I finally started to overcome my confidence issues in my 20s, opening myself up to my long buried emotions, I realized that I was much more sensitive than I thought. Music and sad movies would make me cry all the time, but I became sort of proud of that and never hid that I did. Having a dad who never emoted much, I was happy to tell people how much better it felt as a guy to not be afraid to show my feelings anymore. But this is still only about gender expression and societal expectations.

The subconscious gender question took a while to form in my mind and to explain how, I have to go back to my childhood and that part is kinda humiliating/pathetic. See, as a kid, I would get along fine enough with other boys but I never really fit the more masculine model. I was never competitive, I hated sports and was more of an intellectual. But the seed ot my present gender questioning lies in my childhood fascination with Penny from Inspector Gadget. She was a kid who was a bit of a tomboy, who was good with technology and had lots of adventures where she always saved the day behind the scene. Maybe it's because unconsciously I didn't feel right in my male body, maybe it's because I needed some mental escape from the constant bullying at school (being sometimes called a "f_gg_t" and "p_ss_" by guys because I didn't like sports and was more sensitive than most of them) and my constant feelings of being a failure at everything, but she sort of became my Mary Sue.

Not in the sense that I wrote adventures for her, but I'd spend a lot of time in my head, living a much more interesting life as her or rather, as a woman based on her, the person I'd want to be. Every time I'd fail at something I'd imagine myself, as her, overcoming whatever obstacle stood in my way.This carried on in other spheres of my life. Whenever I could choose my gender in a videogame where the woman wasn't a sexist cliche, I'd always opt for her. Good female characters in movies, games, books and tv shows almost always seemed more interesting to me than male ones, as rare as they seemed to be. Heck, my Internet alias since forever is a reference to a female character from Final Fantasy VI and although I'd correct people who'd assume I was female thanks to it, there was always a part of me that wished I could have just lied about it and kept up the pretense that I really was female.

Even today, while I have no real problem living as a man, in my head she's who I want to be. Not because I want to do typically female things, but because being a woman would just feel so much more right than being a guy. She'd be me, with the same habits, the same clothes or close and the same activites, but with the body of a woman.

These last few years, I've learned a lot about feminism and LGBTQIA issues thanks to Tumblr and forums which is why I've been turning the question in my head as of late. But the thought of actually going ahead with any real attempt at addressing the issue is so scary for many reason.

Right off the bat, a physical transition, although desirable, would just entail so much efforts for possibly impossible results. I'm in my mid-30s, I'm fat, I'm quite hairy all over except for my head where my hairline has been receding for several years requiring me to shave it all in order to avoid looking too old. And having imagined myself as a woman for years has created this image of the perfect female me that I can never hope to achieve.

Second would be the social consequences. I absolutely dread having to face not even outright overt discrimination, but the constant humiliation and thinly veiled insults I would no doubt receive in my workplace and the clients I serve. Would I still get along with the few friends I've managed to make so far? And how about the legal side of things? Here in Quebec, a full legal transition still requires SRS (which I would most likely opt out of) and the medical community as a whole is still largely ignorant on trans issues or, as elsewhere, likes to play gatekeeper.

Is any of this worth it when I can just keep going as a man, never really happy with my gender and body but fully capable of living the rest of my life in this "it's alright I guess" state of mind? Because at the end of the day, my possible gender disphoria isn't that strong; it's more like an annoying background noise instead of the loud sirens that many trans people seem to experience. Should I really bother?

So, yeah. That's where I stand at the moment. Nobody I know in RL knows about this, although my mother would probably not be surprised too much if I told here about my uncertainties given how often I've been talking about transgender issues in my various social justice rants with her. I'd love to talk with an understanding therapist about this, but I'd bet they're pretty rare.

Edited by TerraEsperZ, 02 July 2014 - 11:52 PM.

#63 Destron D-69

Destron D-69

Nightmare Month!

• Supporter
  • 62193 posts
  • Faction::Lesbian Ninja

Posted 02 July 2014 - 11:33 PM

Kal... >_> come on now ... don't go and call attention to it

lol

TEZ, that's rough -but I'm sure if you keep thinking about it and looking for outside help with it, that you'll eventually find the right choice for you. Penny really was a great character.

#64 Kira Kira

Kira Kira

Gimmick Princess

• Supporter
  • 2213 posts
  • Faction::RIBFIR

Posted 03 July 2014 - 12:18 AM

Terra, I actually identify with some of that, and what I don't I understand. Wanting to be that female version of yourself, still with the same likes and such, is actually quite normal for trans people. Identifying as a woman doesn't suddenly mean you'll like romantic comedies and want everything pink.

Acknowledging your transgender is about being your authentic self. Destroy all filters, let the real you shine through.

I don't know for sure if you really identify as female, but writing and imagining yourself as Penny, choosing female characters in games, etc. These seem to me like signs.
And as for the physical aspect, well for most of us we will never be that ideal version of ourselves that we see in our head. We have to accept that and instead work to be the best we can, and accept that. And that's hard! Believe me I'd love to have narrower shoulders and a less broad chest but that unfortunately won't happen. But don't let a fear of not "passing" stop you if you really need this.
I think you should look for a therapist or support group, it really helps. It's nice to get that interaction in person and makes working all this out a little more bearable.
You shouldn't have to live miserably even if it's easier in some way, so don't give up. Explore, see if it feels right, makes you feel whole and try to keep moving forward, trans or not!

Edited by Kira Kira, 03 July 2014 - 12:21 AM.

Looking for Combiner Hunters Chromia and Arcee! If you can help plz pm me

My Amazon wish list~! http://a.co/4lE2Xrw

#65 TerraEsperZ

TerraEsperZ
  • Citizen
  • 1420 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 01:24 AM

Terra, I actually identify with some of that, and what I don't I understand. Wanting to be that female version of yourself, still with the same likes and such, is actually quite normal for trans people. Identifying as a woman doesn't suddenly mean you'll like romantic comedies and want everything pink.

I felt it was important to mention since I've often read accounts of trans women who were really into women clothing and makeup well before transitioning and that was never my case. Then again, at the time I couldn't differentiate between unconscious gender and gender expression. It was actually one sentence from Whipping Girl that felt right in regards to my situation. It was about people that had known Julia Serano before her transition and when meeting her afterward, remarked with some disappointment that she was exactly the same person as before, only now she was a woman. And that just felt so right.

I'll have to seek some advice from trans support group in the province before even considering anything permanent. Well, no, that's not true. I just realized that there is something permanent I could do right away that would at least help me both short and long term. Hair removal. The mere idea of never having to shave my face again or heck, of never having to see my face (or my chest) with hair again, even if I never transition, would be a godsend.

#66 Zodberg

Zodberg

The doctor is in.

• Citizen
  • 15446 posts
  • Faction::Free Agent

Posted 03 July 2014 - 01:52 AM

But really dudes, what did you guys all think of my crossplay at botcon.

Woooo!

#67 Detour

Detour

Too lazy to change the avatar but Graham Linehan is a sack of sh

• Supporter
  • 20652 posts
  • Faction::Maximal

Posted 03 July 2014 - 02:35 AM

Hair removal. The mere idea of never having to shave my face again or heck, of never having to see my face (or my chest) with hair again, even if I never transition, would be a godsend.

Terra, I'm pretty cis male and that would be a godsend to me too. I loathe shaving and I loathe having facial hair.

You're far too young to be this bitter and angry at the world....

I'm reading that with Roy's voice. Heck, I read everything you post in a laconic Irish accent.

#68 TerraEsperZ

TerraEsperZ
  • Citizen
  • 1420 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 02:42 AM

Hair removal. The mere idea of never having to shave my face again or heck, of never having to see my face (or my chest) with hair again, even if I never transition, would be a godsend.

Sorry for quoting myself but I just realized that this is *literally* the first time I've ever made long-term plans for myself. I'm in my thirties and this is the first time in my life where I'm actually planing ahead instead of living from day to day and letting my family steer me in the right direction whenever something unexpected happens.

I'm sorry, I'm just processing this on the spot as well as hyperventilating at the fact that I'm taking ownership of my life for the very first time. It's like I've been a ghost inhabiting a shell ever since I was a little kid, whose idea of the future would abruptly end two weeks ahead.

It's scary.

But it's also exhilarating!

This calls for a profile change! Never mind, my gender is already set at "Not telling..."

Edited by TerraEsperZ, 03 July 2014 - 02:44 AM.

#69 Destron D-69

Destron D-69

Nightmare Month!

• Supporter
  • 62193 posts
  • Faction::Lesbian Ninja

Posted 03 July 2014 - 02:53 AM

I'm really happy for you Terra. but slow those breaths down... you don't want to pass out

#70 Esser-Z

Esser-Z

I'm never going down at the hands of the likes of you

• Citizen
  • 32946 posts
  • Faction::Free Agent

Posted 03 July 2014 - 06:15 AM

I just have to say I am so VERY pleased by how supportive 'sparkers are being in this thread. I mean, it doesn't really surprise me, but it's so nice to see. :)

#71 Wheelimus

Wheelimus

And we're back to meh

• Administrator
  • 34877 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 09:55 AM

I just have to say I am so VERY pleased by how supportive 'sparkers are being in this thread. I mean, it doesn't really surprise me, but it's so nice to see. :)

So very much this. There are few things I'm more proud of than the fact that this community chose to embrace and celebrate being the official unofficial home of gay & trans Transformers fans back when that was NOT the easy road to take. :)

#72 Kalidor

Kalidor

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Owner
  • 59940 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 10:10 AM

I admit I started out ignorant as anyone could be. Growing up in certain environments you parrot and emulate what people say and do.

One time, very early on, like early 2000, I remember taking a dig at someone or something using the popular "That's so gay" comment.

Kyle McMasters replied to that and said something to the effect of "Look, I know you didn't mean anything by it but when you say stuff is 'gay' you're actually hurting people's feelings because you're using something to describe something else as inferior when there's nothing wrong with being gay, and some of your friends here are gay and you may not even know it"

That was like... my "rainbow moment" and my awakening in standing up for the rights and dignity for the LGBT community.

Sometimes I see people say that it doesn't matter what we post because no one will ever change their mind about anything but sometimes we can educate others, as I was educated all those years ago. Being compassionate and respectful is ALWAYS worth being vocal about because your words might awaken someone else for the better.

#73 Creature SH

Creature SH

Condimented

• Supporter
  • 6121 posts
  • Faction::Dinobot

Posted 03 July 2014 - 11:18 AM

This topic is definitely one of the more positive surprises on the Allpark!

I figure I might as well throw my hat in here and show you my entire head. (the one above the neck. There, made the joke for you)

I personally don't identify as trans, but I don't feel that the label cis quite fits me, either.

I was born with the xy chromosome configuration, accordingly assigned male at birth, and lived as male all of my life. I wear my hair short, I have a goatee (or, more accurately, a dick van dyke beard,appropriately enough), I go by male pronouns.

And yet...

I've never quite felt like I fit in with the male identity. Not entirely.Not fully. A lot of things seen as male are foreign to me. I've never liked sports and the social conventions that come with it much. I am often very uncomfortable in the company of other men, and feel safe in the company of women. I am sometimes jealous of women for their appearance, the way their bodies are laid out, and, in the case of cis women, the ability to become pregnant. I've sometimes found myself wondering what it would be like to have the other set of genitals and have had dreams where that was the case.

And yet...

I don't think that being a man is entirely wrong for me, either. That I sometimes want my body to be different doesn't mean that I don't also enjoy the way it is now. I have my moments when I am happy to find myself looking somewhat handsome in a masculine way. I like my beard, I like my broad shoulders and I like my genitals. I enjoy having a relatively deep voice and playing with that attribute.  Being referred to as "he" doesn't feel wrong for me. 

What does that mean for me? Well, it's hard to say. Whether it be by social conditioning or natural inclination, I do feel primarily as a man. But, if I am being entirely honest, not only. Not entirely. I feel strongly that there is a female component to who I am. In an ideal (and much more awesome) world, I could just magically transform my body (Beast Machines, I guess?) from time to time to match what I feel like. Most of the time a man, some of the time a woman and often an uneven mix of both. And everyone would accept me that way. That's not the world that we live in, though. So, for the time being, I identify as genderqueer, in the privileged position of having a body that matches my predominant leanings. 

Hi. 

j1GI7Gi.gif

#74 Kira Kira

Kira Kira

Gimmick Princess

• Supporter
  • 2213 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 01:30 PM

I'm really pleased by all the support too!

Truthfully I never expected it because the rest of the "normal world" has conditioned me to expect less. Maybe a dismissive "whatever makes you happy" and then that person ignoring me from then on. When I first started posting here years ago I hid being transgender, I presented female of course but was terrified that someone would "out" me or start something.

The TF board I used to post on had a "wonderful" little thread after I was banned in their version of "Beast Mayhem" where I was outed by a mod, and people got to say things like "wow didn't know IT was really a man!!1" and "he was still hot, would f__k" and "i read her myspace, he's just crossdressing he hasn't had surgery" and "no wonder she showed off her boobs all the time" (I had some profile pics where I showed off cleavage... what can I say I was young and naive...). Very few people defended me. The starter of the topic was actually someone I talked to on there (and the only one who I told I was trans) and he started it honestly enough wondering what happened to me... he didn't know it would devolve like that.

So when I came here I was a little more reserved, a little scared. "I'm just coming here for Transformers news and talk, don't get involved!" I thought. But over time I realized it was different, and eventually I realized it was pretty safe here, pretty supportive.

So yeah. Go Allspark!

But really dudes, what did you guys all think of my crossplay at botcon.

I saw pics and it's cute and all but I prefer crossplayers that really push themselves. I know Miko is young and probably wouldn't be wearing much makeup, but someone with an adult body that went through a male puberty is going to need some makeup, at least some foundation... maybe touch up the eyebrows a bit?

I know that's extreme for most guys, but again that's what I personally like to see from crossplay as a female character!

#75 Kalidor

Kalidor

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Owner
  • 59940 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 01:41 PM

I've somehow always known you wer trans. I think you told me a long, long time ago. But of course I kept it to myself, as I do with others who've shared that with me.

I'm glad to see that this thread is such an inspiration and place of comfort for people. Good job!

#76 Kira Kira

Kira Kira

Gimmick Princess

• Supporter
  • 2213 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 01:44 PM

Maybe, I honestly don't remember. Lol.

I think my profile has also always linked to my facebook, and I'm completely open on there about who I am, so there's always that.

#77 Kira Kira

Kira Kira

Gimmick Princess

• Supporter
  • 2213 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 02:04 PM

Hey, let's have one of those Throwback Thursday things!

Here's a pic I put together a few years back. Everyone was doing it! ( > u < )

That's me in guy mode back in 2006 on the left, and wearing a ton of make up in 2009 on the right:

1353397373.jpg

And in case you don't check out the "post pictures of yourself" thread here's me now (6 months HRT):

10488581_292412027585964_854358461_n.jpg

I need to wear more make up again sometime, lmao...

So feel free to post some pictures of yourself... if you want. I'm sure that seems like a big deal for many of you, and it sort of is, but as we know this thread is a pretty chill and completely non-judgmental place. (but of course don't feel pressured, I won't mind is this doesn't take off!)

Edited by Kira Kira, 03 July 2014 - 02:06 PM.

#78 Jenny

Jenny
  • Citizen
  • 22937 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 03:06 PM

Man, I'd love to post some pictures of myself (I have this really cute one), but I'm scared my parents would find it before I'm ready to tell them.

staring dog stares

doggie_zpsafvtedef.png

#79 Copper Bezel

Copper Bezel

Off model.

• Supporter
  • 50193 posts
  • Faction::Equestrian

Posted 03 July 2014 - 03:13 PM

Eh, I really doubt it'd be an issue, since you're just attaching it here and since they don't monitor your Allspark activity.

Shouldn't gravity be doing something?

Of course there's a figure of Rodimus as some kind of animal girl. Why would I be surprised by this?

#80 Jenny

Jenny
  • Citizen
  • 22937 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 03:33 PM

Even so, I'd still rather not risk it.

staring dog stares

doggie_zpsafvtedef.png

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: transgender, gender, identity

0 user(s) are reading this topic