Toggle shoutbox Squawkbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Please don't post Youtube videos in the chat box. The forums software auto embeds them. 

@  TM2-Megatron : (17 September 2019 - 09:55 PM)

I've never read the source material and don't know much about it, but I enjoyed the first film quite a bit, and found the second alright

@  Sabrblade : (17 September 2019 - 09:49 PM)

The first movie was definitely not for me. I flat out hated it. Didn't even bother with the sequel.

@  Maruten : (17 September 2019 - 05:02 PM)

I liked the first movie a lot and enjoyed the original volume of the book, and the way they were developed in parallel was really interesting. It all got super extra unpleasant as soon as they went back though. I don't remember really whether the initial sequels are "good" or not, but either way both the second movie and the second run of the book quickly demonstrated that the property sure wasn't for me.

@  Paladin : (17 September 2019 - 04:45 PM)

i have a real hard time offering praise of anything connected to an utter shitstain like Mark Millar.

@  Rycochet : (17 September 2019 - 01:23 PM)

Kick Ass 2 was okay for what it was, a sequel to a film that was okay, just okay. It had a good performance from Nic Cage while the sequel had Jim Carrey who decided he didn't want to promote it after one of america's regularly scheduled massacres.

@  Benbot : (17 September 2019 - 12:20 PM)

Was Kick Ass 2 really that bad? I never got around to seeing it, but after watching the first movie again the other day, I'm thinking about it.

@  wonko the sane? : (13 September 2019 - 01:54 PM)

Why do you feel a need to label yourself for doing something harmless?

@  Telly : (13 September 2019 - 11:10 AM)

thats more than i look at on reddit

@  Benbot : (13 September 2019 - 10:49 AM)

am I a basic bitch for only browsing the front page of Reddit?

@  Shrug : (12 September 2019 - 12:26 PM)

I managed to find about 2/3s of my goal Sega Genesis collection before the last price bump

@  Anonymous X : (12 September 2019 - 11:11 AM)

So relieved that I picked up most of my NTSC GameCube collection in 2010/11 before prices on the secondary market went bezerk...

@  unluckiness : (12 September 2019 - 12:54 AM)

I have fond memories of it since it was the last console Mario Kart that didn't have the ridiculous pre-race cart assembly

@  TM2-Megatron : (11 September 2019 - 10:26 PM)

Like many Gamecube games, underrated

@  unluckiness : (11 September 2019 - 09:24 AM)

Double Dash is great. Just watch out for blue shells

@  Bass X0 : (11 September 2019 - 07:43 AM)

I used a double dash on my mobile. The chat didn’t like it.

@  TheMightyMol... : (11 September 2019 - 04:17 AM)

The mobile version of the site chokes on certain characters, I think.

@  NotVeryKnightly : (11 September 2019 - 04:10 AM)

what's with that punctuation anyway

@  Nevermore : (11 September 2019 - 03:20 AM)

Now where did that come from, Bass X0?

@  Bass X0 : (11 September 2019 - 01:52 AM)

Politics and Religion — tools of foul play!

@  TM2-Megatron : (10 September 2019 - 11:10 PM)

If you owe, you're expected to actually pay it at the time you file, before they even process your return

@  TM2-Megatron : (10 September 2019 - 11:10 PM)

If you file electronically, I find you usually get your refund within a couple weeks

@  Nevermore : (10 September 2019 - 06:22 PM)

Well, lucky it took less than two months for me. For a little over 200 Euros.

@  wonko the sane? : (10 September 2019 - 06:11 PM)

Pretty much, yeah. Canada revenue will be all up your ass if you earn less than 200K and owe tax, but your refund is basically "duke nukem forever".

@  Nevermore : (10 September 2019 - 05:34 PM)

Whereas if you overpaid and they have to refund you, they will take their sweet time to let you know.

@  Nevermore : (10 September 2019 - 05:34 PM)

Like, here in Germany, if the tax authority responds to your tax report quickly, you can rest assured they want more money.

@  Nevermore : (10 September 2019 - 05:33 PM)

Do tax authorities in other countries base their time to respond to filed tax reports on whether they owe or are owed as well?

@  wonko the sane? : (10 September 2019 - 11:13 AM)

Check what the requirements are for your cad program, and try to beat them by about 20%, and understand that software requirements have been stable for a few years: not really keeping up with the advancements in hardware. Unless you're doing something SPECIFIC which requires ludicrous amounts of power, just give your self a cushion on hardware and don't bother going whole hog.

@  Benbot : (10 September 2019 - 10:16 AM)

What I'm currently using is an i5 2018 Surface Laptop. My current desktop is all but dead. I think in the end affordability will win out over specs. I need to use CAD programs, but I'm a student, not a professional.

@  wonko the sane? : (10 September 2019 - 10:06 AM)

Okay. Whats the specs on the I7 and what are you currently using?

@  Benbot : (10 September 2019 - 09:23 AM)

fun and games

@  wonko the sane? : (09 September 2019 - 04:43 PM)

Depends entirely on what you use the computer for.

@  Steevy Maximus : (09 September 2019 - 11:52 AM)

Probably not

@  Benbot : (09 September 2019 - 09:39 AM)

Do I need an i7 on my new computer?

@  Nevermore : (08 September 2019 - 12:08 PM)

https://imgur.com/fkyjpza

@  Nevermore : (08 September 2019 - 12:07 PM)

Today's convention haul:

@  wonko the sane? : (08 September 2019 - 08:54 AM)

But it was Huuunnngrrrryyyy. What was I supposed to do?

@  MEDdMI : (08 September 2019 - 08:23 AM)

But did you feed any small fuzzy creatures after midnight?

@  wonko the sane? : (08 September 2019 - 06:32 AM)

Shouldn't be. I literally just built it. Not even three weeks ago even.

@  TM2-Megatron : (07 September 2019 - 10:13 PM)

Sounds like your computer's on its last lags, Wonko

@  wonko the sane? : (07 September 2019 - 07:37 PM)

Dunno, crucial says it's fine, gonna need a second opinion.

@  Pennpenn : (07 September 2019 - 06:52 PM)

Good luck! (or break a leg if it's like theater luck...)

@  wonko the sane? : (07 September 2019 - 06:46 PM)

Alright. The damages now seem to include my primary SSD. Thankfully, the gaming drive (I have now lost all my games and mods entirely.) Let me wipe it and install there. Once the crucial utility is installed again, will verify the drive.

@  wonko the sane? : (07 September 2019 - 03:32 PM)

Three more crashes since I pulled the ram. Verifying the OS now... tonight might be a reinstalling kinda night.

@  wonko the sane? : (07 September 2019 - 11:46 AM)

And thankfully it wasn't totally dead, so it was working on occassion. If the problem is actually solved, I just need to wait and see if the program/system crashes are over.

@  wonko the sane? : (07 September 2019 - 11:45 AM)

Got it. I wound up running the memtest four more times, because of course it's always the last dimm. But I got the culprit. I lost 8 gig, but I'm still at three times the "recommended" amount.

@  Hg Dragon : (07 September 2019 - 11:09 AM)

DL and run MemTest86. It'll help weed out issues. Run 1 stick at a time. Then run a stick that passed in each slot. Will help you find out if it's the RAM or the slot/motherboard

@  Patch : (07 September 2019 - 10:45 AM)

How many RAM sticks do you have total?

@  wonko the sane? : (07 September 2019 - 09:57 AM)

Great, two weeks of random BSODs, and I manage to finally work out some ram has gone bad. Just need to work out which one(s) and then I can go from there.

@  wonko the sane? : (07 September 2019 - 06:25 AM)

*just stares*

@  unluckiness : (07 September 2019 - 04:27 AM)

My french is rusty but I'd guess Italienne-americain pain du sauce

Photo
* * * * * 5 votes

The Official Unofficial Allspark Transgender Thread: Everyone is welcome!

transgender gender identity

2598 replies to this topic

#41 Destron D-69

Destron D-69

ready to punch a shark in the arctic who is actually a whale

• Supporter
  • 62091 posts
  • Faction::Lesbian Ninja

Posted 02 July 2014 - 06:30 PM

I read it the way you intended it StarSaber, but people don't often follow my posts the way I think they read. so I may not be the best help lol.  Its a very sensitive issue for a good number of reasons for a great many people, if this miscommunication is the worst we get in this thread we're doing okay.

#42 Princess Viola

Princess Viola
  • Supporter
  • 27478 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 07:13 PM

I read it the way you intended it StarSaber, but people don't often follow my posts the way I think they read. so I may not be the best help lol.  Its a very sensitive issue for a good number of reasons for a great many people, if this miscommunication is the worst we get in this thread we're doing okay.

It'll be better than a forum I go on where there are users who actually want trans* people to be branded with a mark showing that they're trans*.

dznwjievmaanw90kooil.png

#43 Paladin

Paladin

Have Zord, Will Travel

• Citizen
  • 12167 posts
  • Faction::Free Agent

Posted 02 July 2014 - 07:21 PM

I worry a lot about accidentally offending alternately-gendered persons through ignorance. Is "trans" usually the socially-acceptable term? 

Stuff for sale; every little bit helps. :) https://www.allspark.com/forums/topic/143212-for-sale-3p-mp-potp-super-sentai-stuff TWITTER: Paladin4221

#44 2016 II

2016 II

Gone.

• Supporter
  • 2278 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 07:27 PM

So if this thread exists, there is absolutely not reason for me to be continuing in this "Gender: Not Telling" business.  [Fixes]

Where does that feeling come from? How do you first identify it and what.. I dunno.. what things could you list that you knew were wrong that makes you identify or fixate on one gender identity or the other? How do YOU define your own gender enough to know it's not right.

What's the springboard or the catalyst for this identity?

For me at least, this has been a weird and confusing experience and (other than an intangible feeling of something being wrong,) I'm not completely sure I can identify why I feel this way.  Cognitively.  Neurologically, I'm fairly certain that specific parts of the parietal lobe have been mapped to specific parts of the body, suggesting that an out-of-the-box parietal is already optimized for use with the human body.  Since we know that male and female brains are different to start with, it seems logical to assume that they're designed to expect their sex's characteristics, and might not even have a hardwired understanding of the opposite sex's.  Hence a transsexual's genitals feel like a deformation, because not only is the parietal expecting something else, it's probably rendering the sensory input wrong and might not even recognize it as human anatomy.  And if the parietal is aware of what is/isn't supposed to happen at puberty, things get even more uncanny.

Personally though, the real tipping point that made me accept being transsexual was when I decided that being female sounded like it fit me more than being male.  The list of common estrogen side-effects look like a list of unfair stat buffs to me, I frequently prefer feminine aesthetics, I have no love for manliness, and IRL I'm always awkward around people because they seem to be expecting me to act in ways I don't want to.  So it was partly a mental/social decision for me, too.

Everybody get ready for the most groundbreaking, earth-shattering question of the century

How do you decide which bathroom to use? If you changed, was it weird going to the "opposite world" from what you were used to?

Considering how often I need to double-check the signage three times to reassure myself I'm not walking into the wrong bathroom, I don't think I could possibly walk into the wrong one on accident when I do get to transition.  Though I don't know if this sort of paranoia is normal for all transsexuals, even though the author of Whipping Girl (that book Copper mentioned) said she had the problem as well.  Though I imagine there's a really awkward androgynous period during transition where both bathrooms are the wrong one.

Tired of this forum shitting on me.

#45 Kira Kira

Kira Kira

Gimmick Princess

• Supporter
  • 2213 posts
  • Faction::RIBFIR

Posted 02 July 2014 - 08:00 PM

Everybody get ready for the most groundbreaking, earth-shattering question of the century

How do you decide which bathroom to use? If you changed, was it weird going to the "opposite world" from what you were used to?

That's actually a hugely loaded question whether you know it or not... (and yes, I know the question was asked in innocence!)

First off let me say you've actually found a topic I'm not comfortable about discussing in regards to myself!

Being transgender and in that flux state and dealing with bathrooms is traumatizing. Why? Because you read all these stories about pompous asses calling store security or even the cops on trans people who "don't belong" in whatever bathroom they happen to be in.

The quick answer is this: trans men go in the men's room, trans women go in the women's room. Unless you're some sort of nut, and  want the genital police to set up shop, give everyone a quick once over on the way in. Maybe the TSA? They're good at making everyone uncomfortable, angry, and like to ridicule trans people too!

And to your second question, five words: THE MEN'S ROOM IS DISGUSTING.

Kira,

I didn't mean to offend you but I think you may have misconstrued my statement. I never said you didn't reject your physical sex. What I said was that if you only lived as a female part-time and that it WASN'T because of outside factors that made it difficult or even impossible then it would seem to me that you hadn't completely rejected it. However, since outside factors WERE at play then my following statement clearly didn't apply.

I apologize if my assertion was confusing.

Thanks for clarifying.

-SS

OK, but really if someone says they're trans and they're living part-time there is always an outside factor! Otherwise they're simply mis-classifying themselves... they might be genderqueer or genderfluid instead. (which I guess are part of the trans spectrum, but not what people classically think of)

It'll be better than a forum I go on where there are users who actually want trans* people to be branded with a mark showing that they're trans*.

That's supremely disgusting!

Actually branded? I hate to throw around the term Nazi without good reason (my grandma had relatives who died in concentration camps, so yeah) but actually branding people! Jeez. Sick bastards.

I'm assuming they're straight cis men afraid of accidentally romantically interacting with a trans woman and instantly becoming super gay. Asses like that piss me off!

Two points guys like that need to learn:

-All women don't exist as just sex objects, existing only for them to hit on.

-Trans women aren't "traps" secretly working to make straight men gay.

I'm sure there's other ones I can't think of right now but we'll start small, heh.

Oh, and going back, something I wanted to add before about growing up... besides Transformers when I was very young my favorite toys were my Cabbage Patch Baby(?) (he was named Dallas, was bald, and my great grandmother made red overalls for him!) and Teddy Rupskin. I used to watch Jem all the time, like nonstop... I even started my own imaginary band! It was truly, truly outrageous! I realize that when I started Kindergarten is when I first notice that I was playing with things and doing things "my gender" shouldn't, and out of fear and want of normalcy and to fit in I sort of conformed to what was expected of me as much as I could.

It's horrible that any child, trans or not, should feel pressured that way.

Looking for Combiner Hunters Chromia and Arcee! If you can help plz pm me

My Amazon wish list~! http://a.co/4lE2Xrw

#46 Kira Kira

Kira Kira

Gimmick Princess

• Supporter
  • 2213 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 08:07 PM

I worry a lot about accidentally offending alternately-gendered persons through ignorance. Is "trans" usually the socially-acceptable term? 

Yep, it's a bit less formal but good in everyday conversation.

Also good:

Transgender (NOT transgendered)

Trans woman

Trans man

Trans person

Woman

Man

Person

Just to name a few. Of course make sure the man/woman part matches with the identity of who you're talking to or about!

And just in case anyone is curious, the "trans" is usually separated from the noun because it's just another adjective.

Like I am a trans woman, not a transwoman.

#47 Princess Viola

Princess Viola
  • Supporter
  • 27478 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 08:14 PM

Actually branded? I hate to throw around the term Nazi without good reason (my grandma had relatives who died in concentration camps, so yeah) but actually branding people! Jeez. Sick bastards.

I'm assuming they're straight cis men afraid of accidentally romantically interacting with a trans woman and instantly becoming super gay. Asses like that piss me off!

Well it was one user who eventually got banned a few weeks later, so yeah. (The guy who runs the site doesn't ban controversial opinions since a draw of the site is debate, although he (well, the mods, he doesn't post on the forums) will ban you for trolling even if you actually hold those opinions)

And just in case anyone is curious, the "trans" is usually separated from the noun because it's just another adjective.

I've always crunched the trans and the noun together. :\

No one has ever told me that was wrong.

dznwjievmaanw90kooil.png

#48 Shenanigans

Shenanigans

Cynic-in-residence

• Supporter
  • 6492 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 08:18 PM

I actually went in the woman's room by accident when I was 13...but I didn't realise until I came out the cubicle and there were loads of women staring at me! I played it cool though and washed my hands, even dried them (gotta finish what you started) and nobody even said a thing. Thank God for other people's social awkwardness.

XnIZN7T.jpg 

Shenanigans

Nonsense; mischief; often, a treacherous or deceitful trick.

#49 Esser-Z

Esser-Z

I'm never going down at the hands of the likes of you

• Citizen
  • 32946 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 08:19 PM

Different people do it differently. Most of my trans friends mash the trans onto there.

#50 StarSaber

StarSaber
  • Validating
  • 2882 posts
  • Faction::Autobot

Posted 02 July 2014 - 08:25 PM

You mention "traps" and that brings up another question.

It seems to me that the term and its implication would be deemed highly offensive in the TG community and yet I've noticed that a large number of young trans women have embraced it as a term indicating one in transition. It is particularly popular among teens.

How does the community feel about that? Is it widely viewed as acceptable or as an insult...or does it depend on the company you keep?

-SS

Edited by StarSaber, 02 July 2014 - 08:34 PM.

#51 Kira Kira

Kira Kira

Gimmick Princess

• Supporter
  • 2213 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 08:26 PM

Well it was one user who eventually got banned a few weeks later, so yeah. (The guy who runs the site doesn't ban controversial opinions since a draw of the site is debate, although he (well, the mods, he doesn't post on the forums) will ban you for trolling even if you actually hold those opinions)

I've always crunched the trans and the noun together. :\

No one has ever told me that was wrong.

I don't think it's wrong, I've just seen the other way (separated) used more often.

And the reasoning makes sense... I'm not just a "transwoman", I'm a cool, intelligent, pretty, friendly, trans, pansexual woman. They all describe me!

I actually went in the woman's room by accident when I was 13...but I didn't realise until I came out the cubicle and there were loads of women staring at me! I played it cool though and washed my hands, even dried them (gotta finish what you started) and nobody even said a thing. Thank God for other people's social awkwardness.

Lmao, nice.
Although your age and the fact you weren't wearing women's clothes might have helped. The looneys probably would be annoyed at a full grown man in the women's room, but they'd be absolutely LIVID and confrontational over a trans woman in there (or as they might see it, "a man in a dress")

If someone tried to tell me I don't belong in the women's room I hope I remember to say something snappy like "Honey, like I dress like this just so I could sneak a peek at you." And then laugh in their face. (note: I'm not brave enough to say that)

#52 Kira Kira

Kira Kira

Gimmick Princess

• Supporter
  • 2213 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 08:29 PM

It seems to me that the term and its implication would be deemed highly offensive in the TG community and yet I've noticed that a large number of young transwomen have embraced it as a term indicating one in transition. It is particularly popular among teens.

How does the community feel about that? Is it widely viewed as acceptable or as an insult...or does it depend on the company you keep?

-SS

Depends on who it is.

I personally don't like it because of what it implies. But some girls use it ironically, or even truly embrace it. And some self-called traps aren't actually transgender girls, instead being crossressers.

#53 Aida Mana-Sue

Aida Mana-Sue

It can be helped!

• Citizen
  • 2622 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 08:40 PM

One of my trans friends uses it very casually because of that, and one used to use it but now finds it offensive (But doesn't tell people what to do).

I lean more towards the latter than the former (For context in anime there's already a perfectly acceptable term without negative connotations), but I'm not about to tell her what terms she should or shouldn't use!

Edited by Aida Mana-Sue, 02 July 2014 - 08:40 PM.

W4Zt8zo.jpg

#54 Detour

Detour

Too lazy to change the avatar but Graham Linehan is a sack of sh

• Supporter
  • 20626 posts
  • Faction::Maximal

Posted 02 July 2014 - 08:54 PM

It seems to me that the term and its implication would be deemed highly offensive in the TG community and yet I've noticed that a large number of young transwomen have embraced it as a term indicating one in transition. It is particularly popular among teens.

-SS

Depends on who it is.

I personally don't like it because of what it implies. But some girls use it ironically, or even truly embrace it. And some self-called traps aren't actually transgender girls, instead being crossressers.

I even see some people use "traps" to refer to effeminate, non-crossdressing and non-transgendered men. It means everything and nothing.

(also on this thread I'm now seeing ads for transsexual singles)

You're far too young to be this bitter and angry at the world....

I'm reading that with Roy's voice. Heck, I read everything you post in a laconic Irish accent.

#55 Esser-Z

Esser-Z

I'm never going down at the hands of the likes of you

• Citizen
  • 32946 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 08:55 PM

Only Admiral Ackbar is allowed to use "trap".

#56 Kira Kira

Kira Kira

Gimmick Princess

• Supporter
  • 2213 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 09:16 PM

So is it ok if I touch on something more personal?

The last few weeks have actually been a bunch of ups and downs for me, with the dsyphoria and regrets hitting me hard, and a breast cancer scare or two (which is almost 100% me being an anxious hypochondriac). There was a lot of crying too. Basically I was hurting hard that I wasn't "normal", that I couldn't just have been born with a matching gender and sex, and that I struggle SO HARD just so I can have the same basic opportunities and experiences that most other people enjoy.

And there was this guy, who I've been friends with for years, and we reconnected online this year and he is super accepting and we picked up where we left off basically. Buuuut I've always had this huge crush on him (dare I say I love him?) and I was upset that even though he accepts me as a woman and is cool about it, that he will never see me only as a woman. I'm always going to be that "guy" he knew too (but I'm so glad he met me after I accepted I was trans, and grew my hair out, starting plucking my brows, and just looking more androgynous... phew...) and I don't think he could ever see me like I want him too.
SO I was filled with regret over all of it, wondering "WHYYYYY?", and just feeling sorry for myself.

Then something just snapped. I pulled a full 360 and picked myself up. I got angry, and I focused it and knocked away those thoughts.

So I posted this on my facebook wall after, and I think it's good enough to share (now with Allspark friendly censoring!):

"You know what? HUG THAT.

I'm awesome. And while it might be easier to be normal, who the hug wants to be normal? Normal is boring. Hell, no girl is truly normal.

I'm probably the coolest, smartest, kindest, and most interesting person anyone will ever meet. Any guy, girl, or sentient machine would be beyond lucky to date me. People should be beating down my door, lavishing me with gifts in an attempt to woo me.

I am the most hugging awesome girl you will ever meet.
"

And I still stand by it. It is all truth.

As for the guy, we still talk and are cool. Still hoping against hope that someday he'll notice me, but I'm not waiting around for him either. Heh.

#57 FortMax

FortMax

Not Cybertron Metroplex or Mudflap

• Supporter
  • 4894 posts
  • Faction::RIRFIB

Posted 02 July 2014 - 09:22 PM

And Peppy Hare.
QUOTE(Hasbro)
Paramount Home Entertainment will be releasing RANSFORMERS CYBERTRON on 9.13.05

TbtA3Ye.jpg
Buy my Mini-Pla Goseiger Candy Toy Zords!

#58 Zek

Zek

Resident Goober

• Supporter
  • 7766 posts
  • Faction::Cannonball's Pirate Crew

Posted 02 July 2014 - 09:40 PM

"You know what? HUG THAT.

I'm awesome. And while it might be easier to be normal, who the hug wants to be normal? Normal is boring. Hell, no girl is truly normal.

I'm probably the coolest, smartest, kindest, and most interesting person anyone will ever meet. Any guy, girl, or sentient machine would be beyond lucky to date me. People should be beating down my door, lavishing me with gifts in an attempt to woo me.

I am the most hugging awesome girl you will ever meet.
"

This is the absolute best attitude no matter what your situation is and applies to nearly everyone. I say "nearly" cuz some people are asshats but still manage to do alright.

Your ability to make it through this struggle speaks only to the amount of strength that you harbor inside you, the potential that every person on the planet has to overcome hardships. To dig deep down, discover what the problem is, stare it right in the face, and then punch it right back in that face. Sure, you might hurt your hand and this may only be round 1, but the point is you had the courage to throw the punch in the first place.

It's nothing short of admirable, really. 

Edited by Zek, 02 July 2014 - 09:40 PM.

#59 2019

Merciless.

• Citizen
  • 42884 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 10:19 PM

I'm a gay lady, so I've thought about becoming a man in order to have more luck on the dating scene (or at least more masculine).

But part of me is surprisingly traditional in that I can't see gender not being binary.

Well, more like I see it as a sliding scale. Everyone is a mix of masculine or feminine traits, but I don't think there's any sort of other classifications, just that everyone is different in levels of masculinity or femininity, and can be masculine or feminine about certain things.

PM me if you're bored!

#60 Destron D-69

Destron D-69

ready to punch a shark in the arctic who is actually a whale

• Supporter
  • 62091 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 10:32 PM

I'm not really cool with labels in general, so I just call people by their names.  It's mostly a respect thing- that and I like to think it sends the signal that I like you enough to not just 'hey you' at you.

screen names included ... cause honestly at this point You guys would get a quicker response from me on the street calling me Destron then you would Jon, lol I usually think people are calling to somebody else when I hear that name.

so ladies, if we ever meet in person give me your screen name and I will respect the hell out of your choice of either hug or handshake.

lol

Edited by Destron D-69, 02 July 2014 - 10:34 PM.

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: transgender, gender, identity

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users