Young Justice: Phantoms

ATTENTION: If you had an account that was created before September 1st 2021 you will need to re-create your account again. We apologize for this inconvenience. This should not happen again.

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
Gosh dang, the new ep was amazing! Great action and lots of cool things happened.

Forager and Forager together was awesome. Also Forager's quip and Forager's first rhyme.

The lantern could have, should have been more imaginative with his shield, dang it.

This would have been awesome, except for Connor being an idiot, haha. Rocket shared her focus ep with so many other cool stuff so her autism and character got the short stick, oh well.

So the last arc left is Nightwing.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Nightwing's dating history was one of the things relegated to the tie-in comic from way back when to play with, so it's interesting to see it get a nod here.

Loved the Danger/Haley's callback. Also, Aqualad's been out for a month. There's been so much it's still tricky to piece together a precise chronology, but that sort of thing helps. Neat new look.

Not sure why I didn't notice the apparent race change for Zod before. This use of them, and this way of introducing them, is pretty interesting.

Just glad we didn't have to sit through much more Klarion this time. He's fun but I more than had my fill during the magic arc.

Powered Convoy

Randy
Citizen
Hadn't realized Nightwing dated both Zantanna and Rocket. Guy's a stud.

He's also a very good detective.

I had hoped for a second that Impulse / Kid Flash was going to go ham on Lor Zod.

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
From the other ep, yeah, I thought Impulse would take LoR Zod in a split second. He should have run behind him or something, haha

Saw the new ep.

Who the hex is Harper Row again?

Dang, I thought Lizard Johnny was Slither from the Scare Tactics comic. It would have been awesome. But googling shows that Lizard Johnny is an established obscure character too.

I remember Everyman from that horribly confusing 52 comic. I remember things got gruesome. No idea who Trajectory and Kobold are. Fury is Lyta Hall, one of the Infinity Incorporated?

Wingman is super cute and it's weeeeeird that Garth is best buds with him. It's interesting but, wow, that could get weeeeeird.

Kon El is still being an idiot, sheesh.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
It's called brainwashing and manipulation on Zod's part. Conner's very much not in his right mind, and Zod's been taking full advantage of that. Conner thinks he killed Superman when that was just a hallucination brought about by the Phantom Zone corrupting his memories. Both his mind and emotions have gone dull. He acts like he doesn't even care about or remember Miss Martian anymore.

Powered Convoy

Randy
Citizen
From the other ep, yeah, I thought Impulse would take LoR Zod in a split second. He should have run behind him or something, haha

Saw the new ep.

Who the hex is Harper Row again?

Dang, I thought Lizard Johnny was Slither from the Scare Tactics comic. It would have been awesome. But googling shows that Lizard Johnny is an established obscure character too.

I remember Everyman from that horribly confusing 52 comic. I remember things got gruesome. No idea who Trajectory and Kobold are. Fury is Lyta Hall, one of the Infinity Incorporated?

Wingman is super cute and it's weeeeeird that Garth is best buds with him. It's interesting but, wow, that could get weeeeeird.

Harper Row was the troubled teen that befriended Violet and Forager last season. Her and her brother moved in with M'gann and Connor. She is a Batman comic book hero / ally I believe.

Top Bottom